Chủ Nhật, 26 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 27 2017

Faithful to the guidelines

Their greed always provided

No house for the evicted

No room for improvising

Working at the service

Of their blinded course of action

No matter how we live and

No matter if we die 'cause

The theories you follow

Will justify your movements

Chicago's on your mind

And your heart is where your gold is

The home of the governors

The fort of the mischievous

The land in which you sold

The ideals your parents taught you

Sway and cynicism

Mocking tortfeasors

Swindling the poor

Just a fraud

Bloody trap

Deeper pit where we're to fall

Masquerader

Fake heir

Unscrupulous invader

Dwelling in a lawless reign

Where our judges are your servants

Oh please

How could I join this band of trickery

Misfortune ain't no hold

On this old man so experienced

You envy the deceitful's

Prosperity and standing

Regret is inadmissible

Your words will be misleading

A new case on the papers

A new justification

You better close your eyes

And believe this explanation

The birthplace of your treason

The cradle of sadism

The tomb of all the words

That your parents used to teach you

Sway and cynicism

Mocking tortfeasors

Swindling the poor

Just a fraud

Bloody trap

Deeper pit where we're to fall

Masquerader

Fake heir

Unscrupulous invader

Better think of what you do

'Cause you'll leave sooner or later

For more infomation >> Alv McMartin - Masquerader - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

What happens when you activate The Restricted Mode on Youtube Channels - You'll Impress - - Duration: 7:41.

For more infomation >> What happens when you activate The Restricted Mode on Youtube Channels - You'll Impress - - Duration: 7:41.

-------------------------------------------

[자막]You are a Pirate! - Duration: 1:37.

Do what you want, 'cause a pirate is free

You are a pirate

Yar har, fiddle di dee

Being a pirate is alright to be

Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free

You are a pirate

You are a pirate (Yay!)

We've got us a map (a map!)

To lead us to a hidden box

That's all locked up with locks (with locks!)

And buried deep away

We'll dig up the box (the box!)

We know it's full of precious booty

Burst open the locks

And then we'll say Hooray

Yar, har, fiddle di dee

If you love to sail the sea

You are a pirate

Weigh anchooor

Yar har, fiddle di dee

Being a pirate is alright with me

Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free

You are a pirate

Arr yarr, ahoy and avast

Dig in the dirt and dig in it fast

Hang the black flag at the end of the mast

You are a pirate

We're sailing away (set sail!)

Adventure awaits on every shore

We set sail and explore (ya-har!)

And run and jump all day (Yay!)

We float on our boat (the boat!)

Until its time to drop the anchor

Then hang up our coats (aye-aye!)

Until we sail again

Yar, har, fiddle di dee

Being a pirate is alright with me

Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free

You are a pirate

Yar har, wind at your back, lads, wherever you go

Blue sky above and blue ocean below

You are a pirate

You are a pirate

For more infomation >> [자막]You are a Pirate! - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Sim Dara - Why People Think Difference from Others | Success Reveal - Duration: 7:53.

Success Reveal

Sim Dara

Why People Think Difference from Others

Sim Dara 2017

For more infomation >> Sim Dara - Why People Think Difference from Others | Success Reveal - Duration: 7:53.

-------------------------------------------

Folsom father, daughter team up to create guide dog PSA - Duration: 1:57.

CREATING A PUBLIC SERVICE

ANNOUNCEMENT TO EDUCATE OTHERS

FOR THE SAKE OF HER OWN FATHER.

THIS IS ESSENTIAL BECAUSE

RICHARD IS A BLOG.

>> IF WE ARE APPROACHING PEOPLE,

HE WILL ALERT ME TO WEATHER

STEPS ARE, HE WILL TAKE ME RIGHT

UP STEPS, RIGHT UP HURTS.

QUITE THEY BOTH BEGAN

ENCOUNTERING A DAILY ISSUE, DOG

LOVERS.

>> WHEN I FIRST IS MOVING AROUND

WITH HIM, I WAS ACTUALLY QUITE

SHOCKED AT HOW MANY PEOPLE DID

NOT KNOW THAT HE WAS A GUIDE

DOG, AND HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD

APPROACH HIM AND WANT TO PET HIM

OR TALK TO HIM.

WHAT A DISTRACTION THAT IS FOR

HIM.

>> EVERYWHERE I GO I SEE PEOPLE

GOING UP TO HIM AND TRYING TO

PET HIM.

THERE ARE PEOPLE ASKING, THAT

WAY MY DAD CAN HAVE A LITTLE BIT

OF A SPEECH WITH THEM.

>> RICHARD'S DAUGHTER WANTED TO

EDUCATE PEOPLE AS WELL, AS AN

ASPIRI FILMMAKER SHE PUT

TOGETHER A GUIDE DOG PSA.

>> DO NOT TOUCH THEM PLEASE, HE

IS A GUIDE DOG.

THOSE ARE HIS SUPERHERO CLOTHES.

>> WE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE GOOD

IMAGERY FOR CHILDREN TO SEE THAT

HE IS A SUPERHERO, YOU WOULD NOT

WANT TO DISTRACT HIM.

>> IT IS A SIMPLE MESSAGE BUT

CRUCIAL, BUT HE IS LOVED AT

HOME, ON THE STREET HE IS

RICHARD'S EYES.

>> HE IS A SOCIAL ANIMAL, HE

LOVES PEOPLE, IF EVERY TIME WE

GO INTO PUBLIC HE IS ALWAYS

LOOKING FOR THE NEXT PERSON HE

IS GOING TO BE SCANNING AND

LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO INTERACT

WITH.

INSTEAD OF PAYING ATTENTION TO

THE CURB PROPERLY.

>> I MADE MY DOG SUPERHERO

CLOTHES WITH A HARNESS, IT HELPS

For more infomation >> Folsom father, daughter team up to create guide dog PSA - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

My Fashion & Fitness Fail in Japan || STORYTIME + GIVEAWAY - Duration: 10:17.

Hey guys, I'm Loretta/KemushiChan!

I uploaded a Giveaway video a few weeks back

and I really was shocked by

how many of you listened through

and commented on that video! Thank you!

People answered in 3 types of ways

They either had no problem answering and were kind of advanced

There were some who got the answers right but seemed to have a little trouble

and then some like "I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU"RE SAYING"

"WHAT DO I DO --AHHH"

So, from here forward, how I'm going to do this is

I'll break up the answers into Japanese levels

so you an still answer depending on your level

but that will be at the end of this video.

For those of you who didn't win, I'm going to run

another Storytime Quiz, here in this video!

I ran across these at Shinjuku station, the other day

they were on sale, these schedule books

for 70% off

But they're so cute

and I don't get why you guys love it

but the oh-so-popular Star Wars design

was pretty cute so I bought these.

Since these are just schedule books

I'll pair them with some Japanese brand

CAMPUS notebooks for the giveaway.

At the end they also have Japanese subway maps and cool things like that

and the designs are really cute so

Yeah! We'll try that.

Which means that today is another

Japanese "StoryTime" listening

quiz game type of thing!

And you know what that means!

The subtitles! Are! About! To....

STOP!!!!

So for the giveaway of StarWars schedule

and Japanese notebooks

You can answer on an easy or hard level.

For the easy level, you only answer one question.

I mentioned an outfit that I would wear in this story

what was the top and bottom of this outfit?

For the difficult level, I want you to answer 2 questions.

1: Briefly describe the story

2: I mentioned my brother...

What does he have to do with this story?

If you answer the easy or hard version, the prizes are the same

Just also tell me which of the schedule books you like

and we'll go from there!

OK! Well, I promised that I would

announce the winner of the PREVIOUS story time

so let's do that now!

It's time to announce the winners of the last Storytime!

Almost 30 different people said they felt kind of left out

so I decided that I should break up the prizes

into different levels, and we'll do it like that.

So the 3rd level, consolation prize

is for people who couldn't understand but still wanted to enter.

You'll get a handwritten letter from me! You can ask any question

about learning Japanese or your personal studies

and I'll answer you in a handwritten letter.

The winner of that 3rd level prize is

Official Shinigami

The 2nd level prize is for people who seemed like they had a little trouble

so I made that for easy to intermediate speakers

the second place winner for that level is

Shizko

I'll send you a Star Wars notebook, and a personal letter from me.

and the 1st level prize, which was the hardest

For people who answered completely correctly with seemingly no problems

The winner of the 1st level prize, getting Star Wars & Extra notebooks,

goodies, and a letter from me goes to:

Kristin Lagman!

Congrats to all 3 of you, and thank you for joining the storytime quiz!

OK, I'll see you guys in the comments!

Thank you so much for watching today!

If you liked this video, please like, share and subscribe for more!

For more infomation >> My Fashion & Fitness Fail in Japan || STORYTIME + GIVEAWAY - Duration: 10:17.

-------------------------------------------

Little Big Shots - She Is Small but Mighty (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 3:14.

You know, folks,

for any wrestler,

a record of 33 wins

and only 5 defeats is pretty impressive.

But it is totally incredible if you're only 7 years old.

Brace yourselves, America.

From O'Fallon, Illinois,

here's wrestling champ Angelina!

Hi, everybody!

[ Cheers and applause ]

-Angelina, hello. -Hello.

-How are you? -Good.

Are you really a wrestling champ?

Yes, I am.

33 wins?

Yes.

You wrestle all girls?

Mostly all boys.

How do the boys act when you beat them?

They cry.

How in the world did you get into wrestling?

'Cause my brothers wrestle.

How old are your brothers?

-9 and 10. -Oh.

They're right there.

Hey, 9- and 10-year-old brothers right there.

Can't beat your brothers wrestling, though, huh?

-I can beat them. -You can beat them.

Ain't no doubt about it.

'Cause look at these.

When you're wrestling, do you think

you can take anybody down?

-Yes. -Like up to how old?

30.

Whew. Okay, good.

Do you know how old I am?

Mm, 60?

Nailed it.

Okay, like, you guessed, like, 60 right off the bat,

which kind of hurt me a little bit.

Some people have said I look like I'm in my late 40s.

Yeah, but you look 60.

"You can't believe everything people tell you, Mr. Harvey.

They might've told you you looked 40-something,

but you look 60."

What's your style of wrestling?

Oh. Okay.

Sc-Scared me for a minute.

I didn't...

Do you have, like, some -- some moves that you do?

Like, you got favorite moves?

Gator roll, double-leg takedown, and cow catcher.

Have you written a poem about wrestling or something?

-I do have a song. -Can I hear it?

Yes.

Oh. Oh, you gonna stand up?

Oh, okay.

[ Rapping ] ♪ My name is Angelina

♪ They call me Little A

♪ But when I'm on the mat

♪ They know I do not play

For more infomation >> Little Big Shots - She Is Small but Mighty (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

Little Big Shots - Sparsh Is an Inspiration for All (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 3:08.

Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together.

You ready to hear it?

Sparsh!

[ Cheers and applause ]

♪ I'm not afraid to take a stand ♪

♪ Everybody

♪ Come take my hand

♪ We'll walk this road together ♪

♪ Through the storm

♪ Whatever weather, cold or warm ♪

♪ Just letting you know that you're not alone ♪

♪ Holler if you feel like you've been down the same road ♪

-Come on, Sparsh. -Yeah.

It's been a ride.

I guess I had to go to that place to get to this one.

Now, some of you might still be in that place.

If you're trying to get out, just follow me,

and I'll get you there.

♪ It was my decision to get clean ♪

♪ I did it for me

♪ Admittedly, I probably did it subliminally for you ♪

♪ So I could come back a brand-new me ♪

♪ You helped see me through

♪ You don't even realize what you did ♪

♪ Believe me, you, I been through the ringer ♪

♪ But they could do little to the peace fingers ♪

♪ I think I got a tear in my eye ♪

♪ I feel like the king of my world ♪

♪ Haters can make like bees with no stingers and drop dead ♪

♪ No more beef lingers, no more drama from now on ♪

♪ I promise to focus solely ♪

♪ On handling my responsibilities as a brother ♪

♪ So I solemnly swear to always treat this roof ♪

♪ Like my brother and raise it ♪

♪ You couldn't lift a single shingle on it ♪

♪ 'Cause the way I feel

♪ I'm strong enough to go to the gym or the fitness club ♪

♪ And go lift the underground up 'cause I'm raising the bar ♪

♪ I'd shoot for the Moon but too busy gazing at stars ♪

♪ I feel amazing and...

♪ I'm not afraid To take a stand ♪

♪ Everybody, come take my hand ♪

♪ We'll walk this road together ♪

♪ Through the storm

♪ Whatever weather, cold or warm ♪

♪ Just letting you know that you're not alone ♪

♪ Holler if you feel like you've been down the same road ♪

♪ I'm not afraid

♪ To take a stand

♪ Everybody, come take my hand ♪

♪ We'll walk this road together ♪

♪ Through the storm

♪ Whatever weather, cold or warm ♪

♪ Just letting you know that you're not alone ♪

♪ Holler if you feel like you've been down the same road ♪

[ Yells indistinctly ]

Yeah!

Sparsh is in the building!

Come on, y'all! America, give it up for Sparsh!

-Thank you! -A.K.A. Purhythm!

My man!

For more infomation >> Little Big Shots - Sparsh Is an Inspiration for All (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

Little Big Shots - Gotta Love This Hot Dog Girl (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 4:30.

But this Little Big Shot follows her own path.

Ladies and gentlemen, from Apex, North Carolina,

here's Ainsley.

[ Cheers and applause ]

Hey, Ainsley, how you doing?

-Good. -Have a seat.

Come on over here.

How old are you?

-6. -Wow.

So, tell me why you're a Little Big Shot.

I dressed up as a hot dog to dance.

On the Internet.

You have over 100 million views.

Let's take a look at the photo. Let's have a look at this photo.

So, all the rest of the little girls,

they dressed up as a princess.

Yes.

You kind of went the other way

and came as a hot dog.

Yes, I did.

Why?

Because that was my favorite costume.

And I only did that because it was

wear your favorite costume to dance,

and that was my favorite costume.

So, you kind of believe in being yourself?

Yes.

Did your parents try to talk you

out of wearing the hot-dog outfit?

No.

Are they different, too?

Kind of.

Yeah. What makes your mom different?

-Singing. -Oh, she sings?

Yeah. Have you thought about singing,

or you just gonna be a hot dog?

I mostly sing in my room and sometimes in my closet.

-In your closet? -Yes.

So, how often do you have to go in the closet?

Mostly every time I get home from school.

But I'm lucky now because it's summer break.

So, summers off from the closet, huh?

Yes.

Are those your parents over there? Yes.

This is not gonna go good on TV.

You know that.

How big is the closet?

-Tiny. -Yeah.

Yeah.

That's the type of information we need to know about.

Do you know what it means when someone says,

"Your parents are being charged"?

Yeah, kind of.

So, what do you think that means?

Like, we were gonna charge your parents,

what would that mean to you?

Charging them to eat a pizza?

Yeah, they don't serve that where they going.

What's in the bag?

A hot-dog costume.

That's exactly what I wore for my ballet class.

-Can I see it? -Sure.

Love this little girl, man.

Oh, okay.

[ Cheers and applause ]

That made you famous.

-Yes. -That's it.

Mm-hmm. This is all.

You know what?

I think you've proven one thing very well.

I think that being an individual

is pretty much the way to go.

I think, Ainsley, you've been a great inspiration

to us all, doing what you believe.

And I believe,

how about free hot dogs for everybody?

Let's go! We're passing them out.

Come on. Bring one over here.

Thank you, sir.

Thanks.

Folks, give it up for Hot Dog Princess Ainsley!

Thank you, Ainsley.

Take care. Bye-bye.

For more infomation >> Little Big Shots - Gotta Love This Hot Dog Girl (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 4:30.

-------------------------------------------

Little Big Shots - Get to Know the Little Mermaid Girl (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 2:14.

Do you know how many people watched you online?

Um, I don't know how many.

You want me to tell you?

-What? -80 million.

I don't...

[ Cheers and applause ]

80 million people have watched you.

That's more than my entire 32-year career.

-Uh-huh. -That's good.

What do you do? What do you do?

Um, clean up my toys.

-You clean up your toys? -Uh-huh.

Sometimes I love to play with my lamby.

And it has a heart button,

and you can push the heart button,

and then her voice comes.

Anybody?

Hey, let me show you something.

Look up there.

Look.

You're really pretty.

-Yeah. -I know, yeah.

So, on this video that your dad made,

you sang a song?

Uh-huh.

The first video was "A Little Mermaid" one.

-Oh, "A Little Mermaid." -Uh-huh.

-That was your first one? -Mm-hmm.

What is it that you love about the song?

Um, I love all the songs

because I know all the songs that I know,

and I love to sing the songs I love.

How many -- How many songs do you know?

I know, um...

I just learned "Beauty and the Beast."

You learned "Beauty and the Beast"?

-Uh-huh. -♪ Beauty and the Beast

♪ And the Beast met the Beauty ♪

♪ And the Beauty saw the Beast ♪

♪ And then the Beast saw the Beauty ♪

Look, why you got the pained look on your face?

For more infomation >> Little Big Shots - Get to Know the Little Mermaid Girl (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Cartoon Hook-Ups: Master Chief, Cortana and Samus (REVISED) - Duration: 2:32.

Cortana.

Cortana!

Yes, John? What are we doing here?

I have something to tell you. I kinda like you.

I like you too.

No, but I mean I LIKE you, like you.

I feel the same way, John.

Oh, man! What a relief!

Here, I'm thinking: Do I tell her, or maybe pass her a note?

I have to tell her... what if something were to happen to her...

So, do we, uh... You know?

Oh, yes we do.

Oh, that's awesome.

That is awe- That is.... Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah... What are you doing?

What's wrong?

You were touching my... hmm, hmm... thing in the back.

Your memory bank indicates you're into that...

Giving, Cortana. Not receiving.

That area is not cleared for entry.

[Knocking]

Oh, crap.

Who's that?

Probably no one.

[Knocking]

John, are you in there?

Oh my God! It's HER, isn't it!?

[Knocking]

Hello? Are you in there, John?

Uhhhhhhhhhh.......

[Door Slam]

You son of a....!

Hey...uh...you!

It's Samus!

...I knew that. I was just- It's been a long time.

Yeah, I haven't seen you since that raid we prevented on Liberty.

You left me with a note and a morning after pill.

Yeah, no, I meant to say goodbye, but I just... I couldn't because of stuff.

You're such an ass. I could shove this cannon right up your...

That is 100% something I'm into.

That area is NOT cleared for entry!

She wasn't really going to do it, Cortana.

Tell her, Samson.

Samus.

Whatever! What's important is that we're all here, right now.

Would you like to join us?

No, John. I just wanted to let you know that I'm over you. I've found someone else.

[Door Slam]

What's up people!?

Aw, come on! That little runt? You need a real man.

He's actually a robot. He can absorb the powers of any robot master he defeats.

I accidentally broke a vibrator.

...and it counted.

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

Yeah, he does just fine.

I think I'm going to spend the night with them.

Thank you so much for watching. Please hit the like button and subscribe to the channel.

Jim and I really loved these videos when we put them out a long time ago,

but they didn't get a lot of views and people are still, to this day, requesting Master Chief and Cortana

so I figured I'd give a little polish to the animation

and edit them as one video

Alright, folks. We will see you next time.

Peace out, homies.

For more infomation >> Cartoon Hook-Ups: Master Chief, Cortana and Samus (REVISED) - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Once Upon a Time 6x15 Promo "A Wondrous Place" (HD) Season 6 Episode 15 Promo - Duration: 0:31.

He just took off.

I may need to move on.

Next Sunday...

Is there a way home?

Emma's in danger.

She thinks that I've abandoned her.

A princess, a thief, and a mermaid...

I'm Ariel.

... are Hook's only hope...

You may die someday Captain, but not today!

of rescuing true love.

Every moment I stay here is killing me.

New Once Upon a Time, next Sunday at 8/7c on ABC.

For more infomation >> Once Upon a Time 6x15 Promo "A Wondrous Place" (HD) Season 6 Episode 15 Promo - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Little Big Shots - The Brothers with a Beat (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 2:10.

[ Cheers and applause ]

Harvey: These two Little Big Shots, they're brothers.

They've come all the way from India to Hollywood.

America, give it up for Jacob and Jonathan!

[ Playing classical music ]

[ Playing rock music ]

[ Classical and rock music playing together ]

Ladies and gentlemen, from India, Jacob and Jonathan!

That's my boy!

Let's go! Let's go!

Let's take it -- Let's take it down.

Let's go.

Let's go!

For more infomation >> Little Big Shots - The Brothers with a Beat (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

Little Big Shots - Crazy Little Contortionists (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 2:19.

They are La Petit Cirque!

♪♪♪

[ Yelling indistinctly ]

♪♪♪

[ Cheers and applause ]

Give it up for La Petit Cirque!

For more infomation >> Little Big Shots - Crazy Little Contortionists (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

21 Home Painting and room color ideas - Duration: 11:22.

If you're looking for some new cool ideas for a DIY paint project, you're at the right

place.

Whatever your experience level, these are some fun and easy ways to improve your home

using creative paint projects.

This is 21 Paint Ideas for Your House.

Number 1.

Denim Faux Finish Paint Tutorial.

Check out this awesome denim-looking wall cover using paint.

Using a different style of painting pattern, as well as a few different products, you'll

end up with this very unique wall finish...perfect for a country house or casual theme.

2.

The "Mountain Mural" Bedroom Makeover.

In this breathtaking paint project, you'll use the creative side of your brain to paint

a mural of mountains on the wall using varying shades of paint.

The result is an absolutely gorgeous mural of mountains, which adds depth and character

to any boring room.

Check out the video too—the time lapse is a lot of fun.

3.

Use Paint to Make a Drippy Wall.

This one just screams artist.

Or, it at least screams something at you!

Because it is bright, vibrant, and bold.

In this short DIY tutorial, find out how to use paint in syringes to make your very own

creative corner by adding a "paint drip wall."

4.

Use a Broom for a Cool Paint Pattern.

Witches aren't the only ones who still use hay-style bristle brooms.

In this easy guide, you can follow along as they take you through the step-by-step guide

on how to use the bristles of a broom to make a really unique wall paint pattern.

Your guests will never guess how you did it!

5.

Play with patterns.

Ok, we won't say you can't make a mistake (because we've seen plenty of BAD mistakes

using wall paint), but don't be afraid to get creative.

It's usually best to try it out on a small paper or object before applying it to the

wall.

But this image shows you how to keep it simple on the wall and get a little pattern-happy

with your furniture.

6.

Paint a White Board Anywhere.

Check out this video on how to make a white board anywhere.

Of course, we realize you're probably not going to be computing math equations in your

kitchen (at least, we hope not), but this is a cool way to add a to-do list to your

wall without having to purchase and mount a pricy (and bulky) white board.

In this quick video, see how to measure, tape, and paint a new white board.

You'll be glad you did it, whether you're adding a fun area for the kids or a to-do

list for adults.

FYI, this DIY required IdeaPaint CREATE Series 50 sq. ft. Kit - Whiteboard

Paint from AMAZON.

7.

Painting Stripes Made Easy.

Stripes no longer have to be a fear!

Using a few simple tools and lots and lots of painter's tape (seriously—be ready),

you'll be on your way to a beautiful chic striped wall.

You can make a few simple stripe accents for a specific area, or do the entire room as

pictured in this guide!

Whatever you decide, be sure to check out the guide here so your stipes will be super

simple.

8.

DIY Painting Project for Everyone.

This is a super simple DIY project that resembles one of those expensive prints from the department

store.

The good news is you only need a few very basic skills and tools.

Using a layering technique, you'll paint on the colors and then add the tape in any

fashion you choose.

Then paint a coat of white over top and after it's dry, pull off the tape and your masterpiece

is done!

9.

Learn how to paint over dark colors.

In this quick video, you'll learn some hacks on painting (successfully) over top of a darker

color paint.

It can be tricky, and it can end up being a huge mess if you don't follow the right

steps when painting over a darker color.

They'll explain in this video the importance of a few coats of primer, which is one of

the keys to making this a successful paint job.

10.

DIY Wall Shelves From a Shoebox.

Sticking to a budget?

So are we in this cool and fun DIY project.

Everyone has old shoe boxes that can be used in this creative way to make some unique and

fun wall shelves.

Although we don't recommend putting your heaviest possessions on them, these do make

nifty shelves for the bedroom.

11.

Opening Ceremony Tokyo.

This one creates a specific and modern atmosphere as it plays with patterns and light colors.

This could be difficult to pull off unless you have a specific look or theme to your

room and living quarters.

But it's definitely a fun twist on paint patterns!

12.

DIY Wall Art: Dreamy Letters.

Get dreamy with your favorite saying or quote in this fun DIY art project.

You can easily add colors to the canvas, and after they dry you'll paint over it using

a carefully crafted design so that when you peel it away, the colored letters are there

and full of color!

13.

Rubik's cube chest of drawers.

I mean, who doesn't want a Rubik's cube chest of drawers?

Before you begin this project, check the materials list twice so you can be sure you have everything

that's necessary—nothing more annoying than having to stop and run to the store.

After some pretty basic prep work, you'll begin installing the slides for the drawers.

Then you'll assemble the cases using some common boards that are sized to fit.

When you get the bulk of it assembled, you can cut ridges in the outside of the unit

so that it gives the illusion it will spin.

Eventually, you'll end up spray painting your stickers and attaching them to the outside

of the assembled unit.

You'll also need washers and dowels as well as some parts fitted to make a lazy Susan.

This will give some movement to your unit!

When it's done, you're going to be amazed.

This project is fun and has each step outlined in the tutorial listed below.

The handy thing about this project is that there's a downloadable PDF document with

all the directions on how to make this cool Rubik's cube chest of drawers.

Not to mention it is summarized in 16 easy steps!

14.

Painted Wood Wall Art.

This DIY project is cool because it utilizes those old scraps of wood you have lying around

the back yard or garage.

You can paint them nifty colors and fit them all together in an artistic pattern.

Then, using liquid nails, you'll fasten them to one larger board and viola!

An awesome wood art piece for your wall.

15.

Painted Wood Crate Lights.

As pictured in this guide, you can easily make some really vintage looking light covers

using some small old crates, some wood stain and paint, and a few other basic tools.

This gives a fun and energetic look to any room.

16.

Exciting Collaboration of Colors.

This guide gives a cool and unique perspective on colors and how to transition mid-wall from

color to color.

It has some really interesting and modern takes on color patterns and sequences.

You'll want to check out the details with how these cool collages of paint came into

being.

17.

Ombre Painted Dressers Put Color Into Perspective.

Ombre isn't just a trendy hair style—it's a fantastic thing you can do with objects

around your house like that set of chest of drawers you hate.

18.

Tutorial DIY Herringbone Wall.

This is a great way to add some character to any room.

It's pretty funky, so hope you can keep up!

Grab your yardstick and a level and get measuring!

Add the marking to the wall where you want the lines and then tape it off with some painter's

tape.

Lastly, paint!

You'll be glad you did this according to the guide.

19.

DIY Triangle Pattern Kitchen Tabletop.

Want to dress up your boring or standard kitchen or dining table?

Here's how to add some cool triangle multi-color pattern to the table top for a more modern

and color-filled look.

As always, begin by sanding down the old paint job—best to start with the basics.

Then you can get more crafty when putting the tape down in a creative pattern.

Use a cool color sequence (or one that just goes with the color scheme of the room) and

then peel the tape away to reveal a cool finish.

20.

Handwriting Statement Wall.

You can't get much simpler than this...add your personal touch to any wall for a modern

and fun look.

The fun thing is that you can write, well, whatever you want!

It can be some cheesy love quotes or a favorite passage from your favorite book

Just be sure to trace the words onto the wall before applying paint, since that can get

tricky.

The only trick to this one is getting the lines of words to go straight across and not

at a slant (like SOME of us write naturally)!

And Last, 21.

Make a Statement Wall with Paint Pens.

This cool and trendy statement wall is such an understatement!

Just kidding—it's actually pretty nifty because you can do anything you want.

The sky's the limit in this fun DIY project.

The best thing is to first make a cardboard cut-out of the pattern you'd like to use

on the wall, then trace it on!

You'll use a thick paint pen.

White is what was used in this tutorial, but you can get creative with the colors you want

to use.

Just make sure whatever cool geometric shape you use is even and doesn't create any problems

when you pull the carboard away from the wall.

Get busy with one of these cool DIY projects to make the painting masterpiece you've

always dreamed of in your home.

Be sure to like this video and share it with friends!

Feel free to leave a comment below!

And as always, press subscribe button before you play another random video on your right

side.

Thanks for watching

For more infomation >> 21 Home Painting and room color ideas - Duration: 11:22.

-------------------------------------------

RHOA: Next on #RHOA: The Future Mrs. Nida?! (Season 9, Episode 19) | Bravo - Duration: 1:05.

- [Voiceover] Next time on the Real Housewives of Atlanta...

- Oh my God! - Happy birthday!

- Frick and Frack!

- So you saying she tried to trick you?

- The event is tomorrow.

This is looking real crazy right now.

- It's going to get done. - Okay.

- It's been a long journey.

The movers are coming to the door,

get the rest of the stuff, let's go.

- OLG!

- Congratulations!

- I didn't invite Porsha, but Phaedra, she never hit back,

so I guess, you know, so.

- Nice to meet you, ladies.

- This Apollo's girlfriend, soon to be Mrs. Nida.

- [Voiceover] For more on the Real Housewives,

go to Bravotv.com.

For more infomation >> RHOA: Next on #RHOA: The Future Mrs. Nida?! (Season 9, Episode 19) | Bravo - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

News Conference: Kentucky vs. North Carolina Postgame - Duration: 34:25.

For more infomation >> News Conference: Kentucky vs. North Carolina Postgame - Duration: 34:25.

-------------------------------------------

Concierge Collection 4pack Damask Pillows - Duration: 5:06.

For more infomation >> Concierge Collection 4pack Damask Pillows - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

Professor Amos FAST Toilet Tank Cleaner Supersize Set - Duration: 15:42.

For more infomation >> Professor Amos FAST Toilet Tank Cleaner Supersize Set - Duration: 15:42.

-------------------------------------------

Pupping season starts with first successful harbor seal birth in Pacific Grove - Duration: 1:55.

SILVER VOLKSWAGON.

IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION YOU

ARE ASKED TO CONTACT PACIFIC

GROVE POLICE.

OUT ON THE MONTEREY BAY IT HAS

BEEN A ROUGH START TO PUPPING

SEASON FOR HARBOR SEALS.

BUT THERE IS HOPE.

AFTER A SUCCESSFUL HARBOR SEAL

BIRTH OVERNIGHT ON THE BEACH IN

PACIFIC GROVE.

ACTION NEWS REPORTER BIANCA

BELTRAN HAS THE STORY.

BIANCA: CROWDS GATHERED SUNDAY

MORNING TO CATCH A GLIMPSE OF

THE NEWBORN HARBOR SEAL IN

PACIFIC GROV

>> WE HAVE HAD A HARD TIME WITH

15 UNSUCCESSFUL BIRTHS, BUT, OUR

QUALITY TO IT AGAIN BY GIVING

BIRTH.

THE PUP IS VERY STRONG THEY DID

THEIR LITTLE NOSE TO NOSE

BINDING.

RIGHT NOW, THEY ARE RESTING ON

THE BEACH.

BIANCA: THE PUP SIGHTING MADE

THE TRIP TO THE MONTEREY BAY ALL

THE MORE SPECIAL FOR THIS FAMILY

VISITING FROM ALABAMA.

>> YOU CAN ONLY SEE IT FAIL, BUT

EVEN ITS TELL IS SO CUTE.

>> IT WAS REALLY FUN TO SEE THEM

.

WHAT THEY DO, WHEN THEY ARE

PREGNANT OR WHEN THEY HAVE

BABIES.

BIANCA: FALLEN TEARS HAVE SET

OUT BINOCULARS TO GET A CLOSER

LOOK.

>> MOST OF IT HAS BEEN PEOPLE

GOING AROUND THE PROTECTIVE

BENCH, COMING UP CLOSE TO THE

ROCKS.

THESE SEALS ARE EXTREMELY

SKITTISH.

IF THEY ARE VERY PREGNANT, THEY

CAN END UP ABORTING, OR IF THEY

ALREADY HAVE A PUP, THEY CAN

ABANDON THE PUP.

BIANCA: FALLEN TEARS COUNTED UP

TO 150 ON THE BEACH SUNDAY

MORNING WITH AS MANY AS THIRTY

PREGNANT FEMALES A SIGN OF A

SUCCESSFUL PUPPING SEASON AHEAD.

REPORTING IN PACIFIC GROVE

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét