Chủ Nhật, 26 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 27 2017

ADAM: I don't wanna be saying all this, Jessa,

but I have to explore it.

I'm not sure what Hannah's gonna even say,

-but I know what I'm gonna say. -You gotta do what you gotta do.

ADAM: Look, Hannah, we have a lot of history

-that we can't seem to erase. -(STORE BELL CHIMES)

ADAM: We can't let each other go,

as much as we try.

I thought I could move on,

but we don't have any more time to waste.

Can we go to your house?

I'm so confused.

For more infomation >> Girls 6x08 Promo "What Will We Do This Time About Adam?" (HD) - Duration: 0:33.

-------------------------------------------

Canzone dell'Alfabeto ABC | Italian ABC Song | Canzone Per Bambini | Italian Alphabet Song - Duration: 3:24.

Canzone dell'Alfabeto ABC | Italian ABC Song | Canzone Per Bambini | Italian Alphabet Song

Canzone dell'Alfabeto ABC | Italian ABC Song | Canzone Per Bambini | Italian Alphabet Song

For more infomation >> Canzone dell'Alfabeto ABC | Italian ABC Song | Canzone Per Bambini | Italian Alphabet Song - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

成功的開始【金菩提禪師微短片系列】 - Duration: 3:13.

For more infomation >> 成功的開始【金菩提禪師微短片系列】 - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

Skm破音@音樂男神【你那麼愛他】字幕 - Duration: 4:37.

For more infomation >> Skm破音@音樂男神【你那麼愛他】字幕 - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

Big Little Lies: I Salute Your Cause (HBO) - Duration: 2:42.

You're done with Denary?

Look, I don't even know where to begin about this.

So, I'm just gonna go straight to the end.

This is wrong Abigail. Completely, wrong!

And I salute your cause, I really do.

But, but what?

Saluting a cause? Recognizing a problem isn't enough,

a person has to do something.

Well, this something is not that honey!

What about your play?

What about my play?

You said it spoke to you because it was about finding

-a purpose in life-- -Are you...?--

...which I get! Making your mark! I get that.

You're the one that always said "A person's life needs to matter!"

-Okay... -Was it all bullshit?

No, it's not!

And I'm not gonna give you some long song dance

about how precious and sacred your beautiful body is.

-Mm-hm. -But it is not for sale, Abigail.

Not ever! No matter what cause, no matter what cost.

And one day, you're gonna look back at this probably

pretty soon and think, "What the fuck was I thinking?"

"Why was I gonna fuck up my life like that?"

Must be so nice to be so right.

-I'm not right! -Perfect.

I'm not fucking perfect!

You think you know me so well? I fuck up too!

I make mistakes, I made mistakes bigger than this!

Last year I cheated on Ed.

I ended very quickly, but...

The two things I value most, are my kids.

And my marriage.

And I risked destroying both of them.

Just because I was...

selfish, or...

So, tell me... Don't tell me I'm perfect, okay?

I know about fucking up.

And fucking up doesn't make your dad and I get back together.

Fucking up doesn't fix your life.

Okay?

At least what you were gonna do was for a good cause.

And...

I was just being selfish.

Do you still love Ed?

For more infomation >> Big Little Lies: I Salute Your Cause (HBO) - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

MOLECADA DE 13 ANOS NUMA PARTIDA DE S-K-A-T-E - Duration: 11:12.

For more infomation >> MOLECADA DE 13 ANOS NUMA PARTIDA DE S-K-A-T-E - Duration: 11:12.

-------------------------------------------

The Walking Dead 7x16 Promo Season 7 Episode 16 Preview/Trailer [HD] - Duration: 0:36.

The Walking Dead 7x16 Promo Season 7 Episode 16 Preview/Trailer

For more infomation >> The Walking Dead 7x16 Promo Season 7 Episode 16 Preview/Trailer [HD] - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

動力源自夢想【金菩提禪師微短片系列】 - Duration: 2:47.

For more infomation >> 動力源自夢想【金菩提禪師微短片系列】 - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Aura Kingdom - Oddities - Ventos Prairie - Mysterious Potion - Duration: 1:12.

Get "Mysterious Potion" from Box at 779, 86 and Give it to Munroe at 366, 716

For more infomation >> Aura Kingdom - Oddities - Ventos Prairie - Mysterious Potion - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Rebelde Way / Ανυπότακτες Καρδιές - Επεισόδιο 1 (Greek Subs) - Duration: 46:59.

For more infomation >> Rebelde Way / Ανυπότακτες Καρδιές - Επεισόδιο 1 (Greek Subs) - Duration: 46:59.

-------------------------------------------

Big Little Lies: Inside the Episode #6 (HBO) - Duration: 0:57.

Is Jane gonna kill Renata?

What are you gonna do, huh?

Choke me? (LAUGHS)

-Whoa, whoa! Hey! -Excuse me!

JEAN-MARC VALLEE: Or is Renata that's gonna kill Jane.

-Oh, God! My eye! (CRYING) -What's the hell wrong with you?

I always loved Renata in the book.

I thought there was another side of Renata

that she had her own soft spots.

That she was vulnerable, that she was struggling.

(GRUNTS)

One of the challenges in the story telling of the mini-series

is how do you take time out to find those nuances.

There's a lot of story to push forward in seven hours.

Casting Laura helped a lot, because she brings an intuitive

vulnerability to the part right off the bat.

(WHISPERS) I'm so sorry.

Me too.

♪ (UPBEAT MUSIC PLAYING) ♪

For more infomation >> Big Little Lies: Inside the Episode #6 (HBO) - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

KEK/SJW Bash at the Beach 2017 - Duration: 3:09.

The Bash at the Beach But it's more than just the bash at the beach

It is the attempt at a hostile takeover, and tonight in front of millions worldwide.

in front of a capacity crowd, questions will be answered

Hi everyone, Tony Schiovane, Dusty Rhodes Bobby "The Brain" Heenan

Well everybodys up, the energy levels is a 10 back there, it's the highest I've ever

seen it They can bring on their 3rd guy, 4th, it doesn't matter, they're ready back there.

How bout it dream?

Well I tell you what we tired of talking about it, we all here at Bash at the Beach as he

said the energy is so high the level is so high who the third guy is? we don't know let's

do this thing tony Here we go to kick off the Bash at the Beach

let's get this over with here we go

beat his ass get his ass get his ass get his ass

leave him alone, leave him alone he pepper sprayed your wife?

oh well then he deserves it.

Hit a man with a flag.

he pepper sprayed his wife i can understand why he's angry

run pussy

For more infomation >> KEK/SJW Bash at the Beach 2017 - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

Sexy Tatto Girl Erica Fett - Duration: 3:36.

Thank you for watching

support us

by like and share this video

For more infomation >> Sexy Tatto Girl Erica Fett - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

the Stuttering Master | Sunday & Basketball ! - Duration: 7:23.

Hi there.

It's Enes,the Stuttering Master.

And right now I'm going

to the national park of Germia

because it's Sunday.

It is the basketball day when I play

with my friends each morning.

So wish me luck.

So let's get to the point.

I haven't been around these last

almost three months I think because

I was kinda between jobs.

And I was waiting until that figures out

So now I'm back to Prishtina

for a couple months.

And then I will get again

back to Tirana.

I hope this bus really comes soon because

I'm kinda late.

So this is the national park of Germia

where the people that live in Prishtina

find their escape during the weekends.

There is a lot more to it.

But right now I don't really have

the time to show you the

whole of it.

Even though I couldn't do that

even if I wanted.

Because it is too big.

But only the main parts that people use but I can't

since I have to go and play with my friends.

For what I'm late actually.

So far I've played two games.

One win, one loss.

I'm waiting for my turn now.

I guess it's not that bad.

It is really a good day

and I'm enjoying playing.

I hope you are having just as a great day

as I'm having.

It's very good playing sports.

So I'm almost home now and

after this I have an event

that my friends are organizing.

It's like

every Sunday young people

get together and like, have fun,

play games and that sort of stuff.

Hi there.

So I didn't make it to go

at my friends' event.

I feel bad because

I promised Arber that I would go

but

I played two hours straight basketball

and I felt a bit tired and mostly

lazy and instead I just had a shower, ate and

rested for a bit.

Now I'm heading to the Hackerspace

and I'm going to edit the new vlog

after almost three months.

And I'm pretty excited.

So, let's go.

So this is it for today's vlog.

Thank you if you have watched until now.

Hopefully you have.

And I'm really excited to be now

in daily vlogging and this time it will be

daily vlogging for sure.

I'm not sure if I can maintain

a certain hour of uploading like

uploading the videos in the same schedule always.

But I will see about that.

And if you liked this video, if you want to see more.

You can thumbs up,subscribe, and perhaps share it.

And I'm always open to any suggestion or

to any critics that you might have.

Thank you for your time,have a great day.

Bye !

I'm sorry, I forgot to mention that

tomorrow there will not be a new vlog because

I will be going to Tirana and

and take the things that I have left

in my apartment and give the keys to the landlord

because in the next 2-3 months

I will be back in Prishtina again.

So, see you on Tuesday.

Bye.

For more infomation >> the Stuttering Master | Sunday & Basketball ! - Duration: 7:23.

-------------------------------------------

Big Little Lies: Episode 7 Preview (HBO) - Duration: 0:51.

(CAMERAS CLICKING)

WOMAN: These women, they're vicious.

GORDON KLEIN: You attacked my wife.

If you ever go near Renata again,

I'll be taking a restraining order.

ED MACKENZIE: What is going on with you?

You've gone so far in the direction of wrong.

Oh, yeah? Then why are you here?

(KIDS LAUGHING)

I was holding onto this idea of perfection so tight.

MADELINE MACKENZIE: Something has to give.

DR. AMANDA REISMAN: Your husband is ill, but so are you.

CELESTE WRIGHT: I kept saying he's gonna change.

-You've gotta stay. -♪ (PIANO PLAYING) ♪

CELESTE WRIGHT: We all do bad things sometimes.

For more infomation >> Big Little Lies: Episode 7 Preview (HBO) - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

韓國網吧:除了打機之外還可以...? | Ling Cheng - Duration: 4:37.

For more infomation >> 韓國網吧:除了打機之外還可以...? | Ling Cheng - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

Big Little Lies: The Ability to Pretend (HBO) - Duration: 2:03.

So it, it happens during--

I mean talk about wild sex.

Can you imagine being in the hospital?

How embarrassing.

I just can't imagine the passion it would take to shatter

a urethra in two places.

You sound a little envious. What me to smash yours?

(ED LAUGHS)

Well, not smash but...

You know?

(MADELINE CHUCKLES)

We never had wild sex.

I mean, we have nice sex, I like it but you know?

Usually times out between four and six minutes and neither

of us are in any remote danger of physical injury.

Well, that's just kinda mean Ed.

Sorry, maybe I am envious!

You know?

What? Perry walks through the door and whoosh...

Wish we kinda had that desire.

Well, by we you mean me?

Okay. You're a fiery person.

Mm-hm.

Which makes your tempa-ness

for me more conspicuous.

I don't mean to...

-punish you-- -Well, it feels like you are--

I even told myself all the time, like, married people, you know?

After a while it reaches sexual plateau and that's the norm.

I hear about other couples breaking urethras and...

Well, it's hardly like your some sort of raging bull, Ed.

The only time you touch me is when your reaching across

me to get the Visine for your--

That's because you don't want it, Madeline!

We never talk about that because that would make it

harder to pretend!

And sometimes that's the,

the essence of a happy marriage isn't it?

The ability to pretend.

For more infomation >> Big Little Lies: The Ability to Pretend (HBO) - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

AiM Smartycam - Original and HD v2.1 Compare and Review - Duration: 6:38.

AiM Smartycam - Original and HD v2.1 Review This video is to review the features of the Smartycam by highlighting some of the primary differences between the original and the newer 2.1 version. Hopefully this will help you decide on your purchase of a Smartycam or help with your decision of whether or not to upgrade from the Smartycam Original to v2.1. I did not touch on any included PC software differences between the two cameras, just the actual camera hardware. For a full list and description of features of both cameras visit AiM Sportline's homepage: http://www.aim-sportline.com First is a display of example footage from each camera, followed by a list of pros and cons that I thought were important to know. Both cameras were mounted to the exact same mount and location in the same car on the factory harness bar directly behind the seats using the internal microphones. Per track requirements both windows were fully down/open. The roof was on. Light metering was set to center. The physical lens position is different on the two cameras, which may prompt me to move the new camera or my Solo DL so that my data logger is less in the way of the picture. I tried to keep the example track video both interesting (!!) and reflective of both morning and afternoon sky. All inside car track video is from Motorsport Ranch in Cresson, TX (MSR-C) however they are from different configurations and were filmed on different days. http://www.motorsportranch.com Video was rendered to AVCHD (H.264) 1920x1080p/30fps .MP4 format then uploaded to YouTube. Both cameras were connected to my AiM SOLO DL data logger which is also connected to the OBDII port of the car. This provided both Smartycams with a GPS antenna and the car's car battery power and OBDII data (e.g. RPM, Water Temp, Intake Air Temp (IAT), Fuel Level %, Throttle Position, Final Shift Light – options for these additions vary depending on your car's year/make/model). Location and mount details: Smartycam Original footage: MSR-C 1.7CW (clockwise) For more footage you can also view all the older track videos posted to my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9SBdadmtaRexX6Raqozb1_E375iXiL5 Smartycam HD v2.1 footage camera mounted in exact same location as Original: MSR-C 1.7CCW (counter clock wise) Smartycam HD v2.1 footage with camera positioned slightly lower and forward in mount, mount moved further to driver's side in order to position lens as it was positioned with Original camera (hope was to reduce blockage of view by the SOLO DL Datalogger as it was with Original camera). Blue painters tape covering internal microphone (hope was to reduce/eliminate wind noise): MSR-C 3.1CCW After the example video clips from that particular camera are the list of pros and cons: Smartycam Original and Smartycam HD v2.1 (Part #X98SHD00206721) shared features: @00:18 Smartycam Original pros and cons: @01:33 Smartycam HD Revision 2.1 pros and cons: @06:20 I have no affiliation with AiM, Lotus, or MSR-C – I just use their products and am simply expressing my views and opinions. I was surprised by some of the differences between the two cameras – their features are not all the same. I thought an overview of the differences would be helpful to someone. The car is a 2008 Lotus Exige-S 240, driven by Eric Hedstrom - that's me! ;) Please 'like/thumbs up' this video and/or Subscribe to my YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZMx07yh3v1_Oi0b0_7weoA

For more infomation >> AiM Smartycam - Original and HD v2.1 Compare and Review - Duration: 6:38.

-------------------------------------------

NUMEROLOGY SONG + FIND YOUR LIFE PATH NUMBER 'Life By Design' Music Video - Meri Amber - Duration: 2:38.

what's your name and what's your date of birth?

I don't know if I should speak to you, let me check

it's ok, your path ain't set in stone, but

this stuff matters to me

numbers numbers spinning 'round my head oh

Pythagoras was surely getting off on this

numbers numbers, soon I'll know your heart's desires

and that's just the basics

Numerology, let me peek into your life, oh woah

look behind the facts and see what I can find, oh woah

Numerology, the reading's always right, oh woah

how much of your life is by design?

almost done now, I've got you profiled in my head and

you've passed the test

another six, I always see you guys around

I'm a nine by the way

numbers numbers, I see them like The Sims

floating above your head

numbers numbers, you can stick with your traits or

go change your name instead

Numerology, let me peek into your life, oh woah

look behind the facts and see what I can find, oh woah

Numerology, the reading's always right, oh woah

how much of your life is by design?

are you a one or a twenty-two?

have you looked a little deeper into you?

cause everyone's got everything inside

and if you take the time, reflect, then you can

set your path right

Numerology, let me peek into your life, oh woah

look behind the facts and see what I can find, oh woah

Numerology, the reading's always right, oh woah

how much of your life is by design?

how much of your life is by design?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét