Thứ Hai, 27 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 27 2017

What's up guys?

Today, Dri and I are going to do a race, to compete in a race.

With Julio, one of our Guarapiranga sailing instructors.

We are here on the road, heading towards the dam.

And today's conditions are very good

Apparently at least ... with a very good sun.

And we did not look the wind, but I believe it is a reasonable wind.

When we get to Guarapiranga we will show you how the situation is.

Uhuuuuul! Let's sail bro!!!

We got here at the Sailing Center. We are here on the edge of the lagoon of the Guarapiranga dam.

And... maybe you're listening to the wind.

We have a considerable wind to make a good race.

Yeah... and now we're waiting for Júlio.

And here we are observing the movement and this is the view that we have of the lagoon, of the little pier here ...

Júlio told us he was going to be late. His car had broken.

Then we went to take a nap in the car ... shhhhh ...

This is the sailboat we're going to use today.

Let's go through this little bridge here ... the river that falls bridge.

Oh, this little bridge here is what it is, oh!

This one is ... needs balance! It's got a little bigger here, it's wider.

And here is the sailboat ... Sailboat Hoje (Today)!

Man ... man to the dam.

Eeee, we went up! We're on board.

Let's sail

Go! Taaaack!

Go! Taaaack!

Watch your head, get down.

Go! Taaaack!

Rain!!!

Look at the storm !!! Hehehe!

We're screwed! It's already started doing some "Cabrun"!

Stop everything!!!

Freeze this image!

Did you see the lightnings behind me?!

I'll rewind the scene and put it in slow motion. Pay attention!

After this scene, Dri put the camera away.

We were not too worried about the rain because it seemed to be far away from us.

The facts reported now, unfortunately, were not captured on video.

However we got this video done

by a person who was in the Sailing Center.

While we were in the greatest troubles in the middle of the dam.

The storm came minutes later with great intensity.

The pressure of the wind coming through the back was so intense that it made the sailboat spin and stay sideways to the wind.

This increased the pressure on the master and made the sailboat tilt until it found the edge in the water.

Júlio ordered the helm to be released and the sails released. I promptly let go of the helmn and Dri let go of the main sail.

With this, the wind pressure on the main sail was canceled and the sailboat began to return to its correct position.

Then we released the genoa, and they both draped.

With the sailboat stabilized, we looked around and saw

a somewhat more sheltered region of the

wind gusts. We were able to reach

there and only then did we start to put down and

remove the two sails. Then, only after that, we started recording again.

Hey, Drizinha ?!

"Crazy" storm!

Let's put the sail JP!

Let's put it Adriana !!!

Uuuuuup!!!

Yes, captain !!!

Go! Go! Bora!

We've already organized here.

OK! It's already going out now ...

Here it seems to be ready.

Do you want me to "hunt" there?

Yeah, just "hunt"!

Keep going?

Once here? And here?

Go, go, go ... like you're doing an eight.

OK! Can I pass through here?

Here is that scheme of ...

No ... so ... that's it!

Oh, I got it.

And here go through... and here already...

After the storm comes the calm. Drizinha is even eating a cracker in the rain. Hahahaha.

Adrenaline has spent energy, you have to restore right.

Perrengue !!! But everything worked out in the end.

The wind has risen now.

It's pushing. But look what is coming around! Hahaha!

Oh, oh, look how we're getting faster.

It's the wind! It's coming!

It's coming the sec... look the crispy water... there!

Direct. No, we went, took a little shelter, lowered everything ...

There was only water there on the edge, there ... it was there in the ... yeah...

Bye guys, this was our super class

with storm, rain,

strong winds, "dry tree", storm sail

Heeling, a lot!

It was great, great training there guys.

Very good!!!

Now let's go... bye, bye !!!

Did you enjoy this episode?

Then give a LIKE and join us on other social networks!

Many thanks to Válter, Captain Júlio

and Vinícius from the blog Viaje Casal!

Visit patreon.com/ipadive!

In next episode...

For more infomation >> Storm hit us during our sail class (s01e04) - Duration: 11:34.

-------------------------------------------

Control Your Moods (Clip) // Bayless Conley - Duration: 2:17.

Get ready to discover answers in the bible

with Bayless Conley

"Good leaders are not temperamental.

They rule their moods; they don't let their moods rule them.

Now at this point I want no husbands and wives turning around and looking at one another.

But good leaders rule their moods.

They don't let their moods rule them.

I'm going to read it again: Proverbs 16, verse 14 and 15.

But this is just from The Message.

You can see it on the screen.

It says, "An intemperate leader wreaks havoc in lives.

You're smart to stay clear of someone like that.

Good tempered leaders invigorate lives.

They are like spring rain and sunshine."

You know, some people work for a volatile moody boss or leader, and they never know

what they are going to get from day to day, whether it's going to be sunshine or storm clouds

and thunder and lightning.

The boss walks into the office and everyone is holding their breath, "Oh, she's in

a good mood.

Everything's good today."

Next time, "Oh, my gosh!

Mount Vesuvius has just walked into the office.

Everybody had better tread lightly today or the volcano is liable to erupt."

Friend, whether you are a leader of a church, a business, a family, your mood affects more

than you know.

Learn to rule your moods and not let your moods rule you.

Proverbs 20, and look at verse 2… or listen to it.

This is again from The Message Bible: "Quick tempered leaders are like mad dogs.

Cross them, and they bite your head off.""

For more infomation >> Control Your Moods (Clip) // Bayless Conley - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

VIDINHA DE BATATA | PARÓDIA Henrique e Juliano - VIDINHA DE BALADA - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> VIDINHA DE BATATA | PARÓDIA Henrique e Juliano - VIDINHA DE BALADA - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Con México de líder, así está el Hexagonal antes de que comience la jornada 4 - Duration: 0:20.

For more infomation >> Con México de líder, así está el Hexagonal antes de que comience la jornada 4 - Duration: 0:20.

-------------------------------------------

MINHA PLAYLIST DE FUNK 2017 - Duration: 7:38.

For more infomation >> MINHA PLAYLIST DE FUNK 2017 - Duration: 7:38.

-------------------------------------------

Clean up or pay up: Jeannette Quality of Life Ordinance citing homeowners with junk in yard - Duration: 1:48.

ASHLIE: THIS CASE ACTUALLY

STARTS ON THE PUBLIC CITY

SIDEWALK WITH BEER BOXES, DIAPER

BOXES, THIS OLD PIANO, AND IT

EXTENDS ONTO PRIVATE PROPERTY

WITH BAGS OF GARBAGE, A SWIMMING

POOL, AND OTHER DEBRIS.

WE WENT OUT WITH CODE

ENFORCEMENT TODAY AS HE CITED

THIS HOUSE FOR THE FIRST TIME.

HE SAID HE COULD COME BACK AFTER

EACH 24-HOUR PERIOD AND LEAVE

ANOTHER $25 CITATION.

VANCE: THIS STUFF HASN'T BEEN

HERE SINCE YESTERDAY.

IT'S BEEN HERE FOR A NUMBER OF

DAYS, YOU CAN TELL.

ASHLIE: VANCE PHILLIPS IS THE

FIRE CHIEF AND CODE ENFORCEMENT

OFFICER IN JEANNETTE.

CHIEF PHILLIPS: WE DON'T WANT TO

BE OUT HERE TICKETING.

WE DON'T WANT TO BE OUT HERE

ENFORCING THIS.

BUT RIGHT NOW WE NEED TO.

ASHLIE: THE QUALITY OF LIFE

ORDINANCE PASSED EARLIER THIS

YEAR MEANS ANYONE WITH JUNK ON

THEIR PROPERTY CAN FACE A $25

CITATION EACH DAY IT'S THERE.

CHIEF PHILLIPS: THIS WILL BE OUR

THIRD TICKET SINCE THIS

ORDINANCE HAS BEEN IN EFFECT AT

THIS PROPERTY.

ASHLIE: THIS UNREGISTERED,

UNINSPECTED CAR ON BIRCH STREET

HAS BEEN AN ISSUE FOR YEAR

>> YOU ACT LIKE YOU'RE DOING

SOMETHING FOR THE CITY.

DON'T ACT LIKE THIS IS TO HELP

JEANNETTE, TO BENEFIT JEANNETTE.

DO SOMETHING FOR THE KIDS.

DON'T COME AND GIVE ME $25 --

NOTICES FOR MY CAR.

ASHLIE: IT WAS PHILLIPS' THI

TRIP TO THIS HOUSE, AND HE'LL BE

BACK IF IT'S NOT MOVED.

THEN, THE NEXT STOP, WITH DIRTY

FURNITURE --

CHIEF PHILLIPS: THE ACTIVE

CITIZENS, THE PEOPLE WHO DO TAKE

CARE OF THEIR PROPERTIES,

SPECIFICALLY SAID NO TOLERANCE.

ASHLIE: HE'LL GIVE PEOPLE A FEW

DAYS TO TAKE CARE OF IT BUT IF

NOT --

CHIEF PHILLIPS: THIS ALLOWS US

TO TAKE PICTURES, THE PICTURES

LOAD RIGHT INTO THE TICKET.

ASHLIE: JEANNETTE RESIDENTS CAN

EITHER FILE COMPLAINTS ON THE

CITY WEBSITE OR BY CALLING CITY

HALL DURING THE WEEK.

CHIEF PHILLIPS HOPES THIS

PROGRAM PAVES THE WAY FOR OTHER

For more infomation >> Clean up or pay up: Jeannette Quality of Life Ordinance citing homeowners with junk in yard - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

Why vision boards are stupid | Workin' Moms - Duration: 1:51.

Just a couple more seconds, mommies.

[rings bell] Okay, time to turn your vision boards around,

and let's show and tell.

Sheila, I need to be honest with you. Your board is disturbing me.

(Val: Did you mean to black out all the eyes?)

I did.

(Jenny: Can I start?)

I'm just feeling passionate about this

because I'm totally in a place

where I'm turning my life around.

It's wonderful to move forwards.

I'm more in a "move backwards" place.

Like, where I was in college.

It was a really bright time in my life.

And these are pages I ripped out of a book,

because I was taking a class with this really cute guy

now known as Ian, my husband.

I chose to do the exercise differently.

I decorated Rhoda.

Frankie. Are you okay, man?

Alicia: Anne didn't even do the assignment.

This is a stupid assignment.

Vision boards are for sad, lost millennials who don't have any work ethic.

You seem angrier than usual, Anne.

I'm sorry. I got into a really bad fight with Lionel.

- What about? - The usual. Abortions.

Oh. My yes, that would be a difficult discussion.

But I do want to remind you that

it's important to find opportunities for release.

Yeah. Don't worry. I have my ways.

Ugh! Ahhh!

FUCK! THAT FEELS GOOD!

For more infomation >> Why vision boards are stupid | Workin' Moms - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Authorities identify man killed in Old Louisville - Duration: 1:35.

>> IT'S TOO MANY YOUNG FOLKS

THAT'S DOING ALL THIS.

>> CRIME SCENE TAPE AND FLASHING

POLICE LIGHTS ARE NOTHING NEW IN

LOUISVILLE.

THIS IS LMPD'S 24TH HOMICIDE

INVESTIGATION OF 2017.

>> IT'S ALWAYS SOME SHOOTING OR

STABBINGS GOING ON, AND THESE

PEOPLE THAT ARE DOING THESE

THINGS DON'T HAVE ANY REMORSE.

>> POLICE SAY 19-YEAR-OLD

TRESHAWN GLASS WAS FOUND SHOT TO

DEATH INSIDE AN APARTMENT

BUILDING IN OLD LOUISVILLE, HE

DIDN'T LIVE THERE.

NEIGHBORS TELL US THEY HEARD TWO

OR THREE GUNSHOTS, THEN HEARD

SOMEONE RUN UP THE STAIRS AND

GET AWAY THROUGH A FIRE ESCAPE.

>> IT'S A SHAME.

IT'S A DISGRACE NOT ONLY TO OUR

RACE BUT TO ALL RACES BECAUSE

IT'S HAPPENING EVERYWHERE,

AND HAPPENING TO EVERYBODY.

>> SOME LONGTIME LOUISVILLE

RESIDENTS, LIKE JEFFREY JONES,

SAY THEY'VE SEEN THE VIOLENCE

INCREASE IN THE CITY.

>> IT'S TOO LATE FOR US TO TRY

TO CHANGE THE WORLD.

>> THEY DON'T BLAME POLICE,

INSTEAD THEY SAY THE YOUNGER

GENERATION NEEDS TO REALIZE THE

VALUE OF LIFE, AND PARENTS NEED

TO TEACH THEM THERE ARE

CONSEQUENCES TO THEIR ACTIONS.

>> PEOPLE ARE GETTING TO WHERE

THEY ARE SCARED TO COME OUT OF

THEIR PLACE.

THEY'VE GOT TO KEEP EYEBALLING.

>> PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN THE

APARTMENTS SAY THEY'RE NOT

SCARED, BUT THEY WISH CRIME

WASN'T HAPPENING OUTSIDE OF

THEIR DOORWAYS.

JONES WANTS TO SEE PEACE IN HIS

CITY.

>> I'M AGAINST VIOLENCE TOTALLY.

For more infomation >> Authorities identify man killed in Old Louisville - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

Back To WINNING! A Federal Judge FINALLY Gave Trump The Travel Ban News He's Been Waiting For! - Duration: 2:24.

Back To WINNING!

A Federal Judge FINALLY Gave Trump The Travel Ban News He�s Been Waiting For!

By Lindsey Bruce

President Trump has been fighting a tough battle when it comes to his travel ban.

Democrats and activist judges have been putting politics before the safety of the American

people, but the president FINALLY got the new he�s been waiting for �

A FEDERAL JUDGE JUST BACKED DONALD TRUMP�S TRAVEL BAN!

U.S. District Court Judge Anthony Trenga ruled AGAINST left-wing Muslim activists from the

Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) and sided with our president!

In a 32-page opinion Trenga wrote,

� The substantive revisions reflected in [the second order] have reduced the probative

value of the President�s statements to the point that it is no longer likely that Plaintiffs

can succeed on their claim that the predominate purpose of EO-2 is to discriminate against

Muslims based on their religion and that EO-2 is a pretext or a sham for that purpose,�

In other words, IT�S NOT A MUSLIM BAN!

The judge then went on to verify that Trump�s past statements about Muslims have NOTHING

to do with his right as president to protect our country and can not be used in future

litigation.

�This Court is no longer faced with a facially discriminatory order coupled with contemporaneous

statements suggesting discriminatory intent,� the judge said.

�And while the President and his advisors have continued to make statements following

the issuance of EO-1 that have characterized or anticipated the nature of EO-2, the Court

cannot conclude for the purposes of the Motion that these statements, together with the President�s

past statements, have effectively disqualified him from exercising his lawful presidential

authority,�

President Trump has the Constitutional right to protect the American people and this Federal

judge just confirmed it.

Because of this ruling, opponents can no longer argue that Trump�s executive order discriminates

on a religious basis.

THIS is the WIN our president needed!!

For more infomation >> Back To WINNING! A Federal Judge FINALLY Gave Trump The Travel Ban News He's Been Waiting For! - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

Destiny: Shit People Say In Raids (Part 1) - Duration: 4:01.

I actually really want to sleep right now but i wont because i love you guys

Did you know that...

Your brain makes you look 15% for attractive then you already are when you look in a mirror

Hacks dude i'm telling

I'm telling everybody bro i'm telling Barack Obama right now

Hell if its not screwing with you, if it's not disappointing you, if it's not glitching..

It's probably not Destiny

You have the most powerful hymen in the world?

Hahahahahaha!

You sweet! You nice! You educated!

You smart

Sweet vapes bro

sick clouds

Alright we should be going the right in the rear..

Ahhh right in the rear hahaha

i was driving down this plaza

And i saw this vape cafe

and there was like 4 dudes in there and a chick

And i seen this kid standing outside playing the Nintendo like waiting for someone to finish vaping

so they can bring him back home or some shit

Almost felt bad for the little fucker

Well that's the best one cause its purple and it..

yah

Cause it's purple and yah

Damn

Ya know

It sticks to things

I'm making orge babies...

YAAAAAAAAA :)

Give me something good Beeeee Waaaa

Why must you torture us

Just pick somebody!

Just shoot um!

although we could just keep it like this forever and put the remote somewhere

We could give our selves a vibrating massage

Oh the fucking dick denied me!

BIG BLACK PENIS!!

Damn you smart you educated bro, damn so many people don't fucking know that!

OMG man!

This it I'm just going to sit down and let you do everything bro

Come on thrall come touch me, come touch me thrall

Hey he's all flaming, what a faggot

I'm wearing some basketball shorts and a T-shirt

what do you got on?

Jeeze give me multiple Doom's Of Chelsea's

You want to slam??

That's fucking gay

hey is anybody here under 230 pounds?

And what's it feel like?

LOVE ME!

Oh!

So pretty!

Fine.

Bastard.

Bye.

It hot as balls bro! i going to turn the air conditioning up ill be back

I just noticed that I'm over here enjoying pumpkin seeds on the internet and shit

Look up and I'm dead

yah dude I have some fetish yah know just looking up pumpkin seeds on the internet

Get's Intense bro!

Aha you not smart you not educated

Spin in circle 3 times

now somebody order some pizza

2 is up

My dick is up

For more infomation >> Destiny: Shit People Say In Raids (Part 1) - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

Sweet Coral Makeup Look- Perfect for Spring! TINA YONG - Duration: 7:03.

To start, I'm going to apply my Becca first light priming filter.

This primer helps brighten up dull skin and refreshes my complexion.

For foundation I'll be applying my April Skin Rose Glam foundation in #23

I'll be using the rose shaped brush it comes with

to apply the foundation on my skin.

First I use circular motions to buff the product in, then I use swiping motions to smooth the foundation out.

Next I'll be highlighting and concealing with my big cover cushion concealer

I'm going to dot this on under my eyes and to the high points of my face

To blend the concealer out I'm going to use this pointy blender from sephora

It's similar to the beauty blender and you just pop it over your finger and blend away!

Moving on to contouring, I'm using the Pony Effect Arti Stick to slim down my face

I'm going to apply 3 lines, one under my cheek bone, one on my jaw line and a small line near my temples.

Then I'm going to blend it out with my sponge

To set my base, I'm using the Laura Mercier translucent powder

I'm going to press the powder into my skin using the pointy blender.

For eyebrows I'lll be using this eyebrow pencil I bought from Japan.

I'm going to start by filling in the centre of my brows then move outwards to the tail.

Next I'm going to use small strokes and light pressure to fill in the start of my brows.

To soften it up futher , I'm going to use a a flat brush to blend out the colour.

Now I'm going in with concealer to clean up under my brows and sharpen up under my arch.

For my eyes today I'll be using my tart pro palette

First I'm going to apply "bold" all over my lid using my mac 217 brush

I'm going to also apply that colour onto my lower lashes and connect it up on the outer corner.

To give my eyes more pop, I'm going to apply a brighter orange coloured eyeshadow from Etude house

This colour will go on the outer and inner corners of my eyes.

I'm also going to blend it onto my lower lash line

To add a subtle shimmer, I'm mixing "ethereal" and "glam" together and patting that onto the center of my lid

With a small pencil brush I'm going to place some onto my lower lash line.

Next I'm going to tight line with my smashbox always on gel liner

This step helps to make my top lashes look thicker and fuller.

Now it's time for my favorite part- lashes!

This is one of the styles I've designed for my collection.

It's a light natural style that suitable for hooded and small eyes.

The band is really soft which makes it comfortable to wear all day.

I'll be launching this in the next month or so and you'll be able to purchase it online.

Now that'd I've got my top lashes sorted I need to give my lower lashes some love too.

The Kevyn Aucoin volume mascara is my favourite mascara at the moment

I really like the size of the wand because it makes it really easy to apply on shorter lashes.

Moving on to blush, I'm applying the hourglass ambient strobe blush

This product is like a blush and highlighter in one

I love applying this onto my cheek bones and blending it up into my temples.

I also like to blend it in slightly with my eye shadows.

Finally it's time for lipstick!

To get the perfect spring shade, I'll be mixing two liquid lipsticks together "mrs romper" and "miso pretty" from toofaced

Before I apply the lip colour, I'm going to neutralise my lip colour with foundation using my blender

Then apply the lipstick using a lip brush.

I'm going to put on my favourite contact lenses from Lil Moon. This colour is creme beige.

That's it to my Spring Makeup Look. I hope you like this tutorial.

I've been working on my filming and editing game so I can bring you better quality videos

so if you prefer this format for makeup tutorial, please leave a comment and let me know below

Also remember to subscribe if you haven't already

and I'll speak to you next time. Bye!! xoxo

For more infomation >> Sweet Coral Makeup Look- Perfect for Spring! TINA YONG - Duration: 7:03.

-------------------------------------------

FASCINATING LOST SECRET OF JESUS CHRIST UNCOVERED AND COULD CHANGE EVERYTHING! - Duration: 2:01.

FASCINATING LOST SECRET OF JESUS CHRIST UNCOVERED AND COULD CHANGE EVERYTHING!

The Holy Bible is one of those books that is either regarded as nonsense, or, a life

changing relic of spiritual guidance.

There are several passages in the book holding cryptic meanings and symbolic ideas that are

often interpreted in a wrong manner.

Many scholars have been dedicating their whole lives to decipher the hidden meanings of the

holy book with new ideas and theories coming to light each day.

The book that speak of Jesus Christ's last supper always had people believe that the

cup that was distributed among the apostles was hiding somewhere in this world.

The 'Holy Grail' is considered an artifact of legend and a very sacred symbol in the

world of Christianity.

It was said that the holy order of the Templars hid the Chalice along with other important

Christian treasures.

But what if the Cup was never a cup?

What could it have been?

It's true form is both fascinating and mysterious!

Watch the following video to know more!

The link is in the article below in our description.

For more infomation >> FASCINATING LOST SECRET OF JESUS CHRIST UNCOVERED AND COULD CHANGE EVERYTHING! - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Mono Mario (comedy series) | T6 Ep 13.1 - Duration: 2:59.

You can come in now, Luis.

Poor Señor Mario, when he wake up, he won't to be happy with that in his penis.

Father Patrick, you have a stain on your robe.

Oh! I must have spilled some milk during breakfast.

It's so strange I didn't notice before.

It happens to all of us. I've just noticed the face you show when you're in anguish.

This face...

Luis, Mario is about to wake up.

It's better that you be alone with him to contain him in that moment.

Father Patrick, I'm afraid of Señor Mario's reaction,

when he wake up and see what's on his genitals.

No Christian should be afraid, because the Lord will always be at his side to protect him.

Ohhh thank you Father Patrick, I'm more in peace now.

Peace be with you.

And with your spirit!

Hmmm, my head is killing me…

I wonder what time it is?

The last thing I remember is that fuc#$ng Priest tried to choke me.

Nooo!!! What the fu#k is this???

Fu#k this fu#$ing sh!t!!! This piece of shit has a lock!

Luisitoooo!!! Come here, damn it!!

Who would come with an idea to built something like this??

You must be sick in your head!!!

Luisito, you son of a whore!!! Come hereeeeee!!!!

Señor Mario, I'm so glad you woke up!

I prepared a delicious smoked salmon sandwich, just how you like it.

For more infomation >> Mono Mario (comedy series) | T6 Ep 13.1 - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

COPYCAT CRINGE ANIMATION MEME COMPILATION - Duration: 16:09.

COPYCAT CRINGE ANIMATION MEME COMPILATION

For more infomation >> COPYCAT CRINGE ANIMATION MEME COMPILATION - Duration: 16:09.

-------------------------------------------

Here & Now for Monday 27 March 2017 - Duration: 1:05:55.

For more infomation >> Here & Now for Monday 27 March 2017 - Duration: 1:05:55.

-------------------------------------------

Telstra Go Mobile Swap Plans Explained - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> Telstra Go Mobile Swap Plans Explained - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Which Countries are TAKING OFF in AFRICA? - VisualPolitik EN - Duration: 9:35.

For more infomation >> Which Countries are TAKING OFF in AFRICA? - VisualPolitik EN - Duration: 9:35.

-------------------------------------------

Stately Steel Cube and Ball Stainless Bangle Bracelet - Duration: 6:24.

For more infomation >> Stately Steel Cube and Ball Stainless Bangle Bracelet - Duration: 6:24.

-------------------------------------------

how can I eat? - Duration: 7:22.

For more infomation >> how can I eat? - Duration: 7:22.

-------------------------------------------

Temps near 70-degree mark for Tuesday - Duration: 2:45.

STORM

TEAM FORECAST WITH CHIEF

METEROLOGIST

JOE CALHOUN.

JOE: FINALLY BREAK IN A LITTLE

BIT OF

SUNSHINE BUT MOST OF

THE DAY WE HAD THOSE LOW GRADE

CLOUDS, ESPECIALLY EAST OF THE

SUSQUEHANNA RIVER.

YOU CAN SEE THE

LANCASTER

SKYCAM, SOME HIGH LEVEL

CLOUDS.

ONCE THE SUN GOT OUT THOUGH IT

STARTED WARMING UP.

WE'RE GENERAL LEGAL IN THE

40'S THROUGH MIDDAY BUT UP

NEAR 60°°.

THE DEW POINT'S

AT 54°°.

AS THE TEMPERATURES COOL THIS

EVENING, NEAR THE DEW

POINT,

THE AIR'S GOING TO BE

SATURATED.

THAT'S GOING TO CAUSE A LITTLE

BIT OF FOG, MAYBE A FEW

SPRINKLES LATER ON

TONIGHT.

RIGHT NOW WE DO HAVE A LIGHT

EASTERLY WIND BUT AS WE HEAD

OVER TO MOUNTFIELD FOR IF THE

FORECAST FOR THIS EVENING,

IT'S BECOMING MOSTLY CLOUDY

AGAIN AS THE CLOUDS REFORM.

WE'LL BE IN THE 50'S THIS

EVENING, A

LITTLE MILDER AND

THEN SNOW AND ICE TONIGHT,

WE'LL PROBABLY DROP TO NEAR

50.

AGAIN, WATCH FOR SOME FOG,

SOME CLOUDS, AND MAYBE A FEW

SHOWERS LATE TONIGHT OR EARLY

TOMORROW.

LOOKS

LIKE THE BEST CHANCE TO

ME FOR SHOWERS WILL COME

MIDDAY AFTERNOON.

NOTHING HEAVY BUT SOME

SCATTERED SHOWERS OR MAYBE A

FEW THUNDER SHOWERS WITH

MOSTLY CLOUDY

SKIES.

COULD SNEAK UP NEAR 70°° THOUGH

IN SOME NEIGHBORHOODS YOU GET

A BIT OF SUNSHINE.

I DO THINK WE'LL GET A FEW

PEEKS OF SUNSHINE.

THE NEXT WEATHER MAKING, THE

AREAS OF SCATTERED

SHOWERS

OVER THE OHIO VALLEY, WESTERN

KENTUCKY AND TENNESSEE, WE'LL

KEEP AN

EYE ON THOSE BUT

AGAIN, I THINK IT GETS HERE,

THEY'RE GOING

TO WEAKEN.

WE HAD SOME RAIN THIS MORNING,

THAT SYSTEM IS MOVING AWAY AND

NOW WE'VE GOT A LITTLE BIT

OF

DRYING.

LOOK AT THOSE 60'S AND0'S,

VERY MILD TO THE WEST OF

US.

WE HELD IN THE 50'S BECAUSE OF

THOSE LOW CLOUDS THAT HUNG

AROUND BUT NOW THAT THEY'RE

BREAKING, WE ARE GETTING A

LITTLE MILDER.

HIGHS FOR THE DAY, STILL 54 IN

READING, 71°° IN CHAMBERSBURG,

70°° IN GETTYSBURG.

57 IN

SELINSGROVE, AS WELL AS

THE CAPITAL.

THE CLOUDS WILL

BREAK BUT

THEY'LL REFORM OVERNIGHT.

MOST OF THAT'S GOING TO BE LOW

CLOUD, SOME FOG, WE'LL BE IN

THE 50'S.

COULD BE A SHOWER COMING IN

WITH THAT SYSTEM FROM THE

WEST, LATE TONIGHT OR EARLY

TOMORROW MORNING.

I THINK WE SEE

SOME BREAKS IN

THE CLOUDS, THAT GIVES US A

LITTLE INSTABILITY, SO MIDDAY

AFTERNOON, SCATTERING.

NOT

RAINING EVERYWHERE.

YOU KNOW, HIT AND MISS SHOWERS

AND THUNDER SHOWERS WITH

TEMPERATURES A LITTLE

MILDER

FOR TOMORROW AFTERNOON.

SO COULD GET UP NEARBY 70°°

AGAIN WITH THOSE SCATTERED IT

SHOWERS AND THUNDER SHOWERS.

ONCE THE SYSTEM GOES BUSINESS,

NORTHERLY WINDS BRING IN A

LITTLE

COOLER AIR IN THE 50'S

TO NEAR 60°° WITH SUNSHINE.

BREEZY ON WEDNESDAY.

THURSDAY'S A LITTLE

BIT COOLER

IN THE MID-50'S BUT A COUPLE

OF PRETTY NICE DAYS.

I LOOK FOR MORE RAIN TO

ARRIVE

FRIDAY AND A PART OF SATURDAY

BUT I THINK WE SALVAGE THE

WEEKEND WITH SEASONAL

TEMPERATURES IN THE 50'S TO

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét