Thứ Hai, 27 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 27 2017

The adventure begins

Hello, we are Max and Mirjam There are few people who know

that we are a part of the group Tortuga World

We want to realise our dream of

traveling with a motor home, and get to know Brazil

And perhaps South America

We are now on the verge of

We start, the car is practically finished

Small details are missing but as

Said are details. And we solved we're going to leave

and now we're going to leave. So before we leave

We are starting a blog because

There are a lot of people asking us for a vlog.

When we did the Way of Santiago de Compostela

We started posting pictures and a

bit of the history that we leave

day by day, and wen we

back, we found out that

A lot of people are following us. And stayed

frustrated when the trip is over And now? What are we going to

to do, we are in abstinence. This time

When we left

In 2012 that we made the

Santiago de Compostela, check it here in the photos

People started to ask me for the blog

Where is the blog, where is the blog, and I did not have

any idea how to blog At that time,

but I'm not going to get into an argument and then

learned how, and I made a blog

I'm not exactly happy about the blog, but he

already exists

You can see a lot in the Blog, but

I came to the conclusion that it is not very

dynamic, and that's exactly why

we'll try Vlog now

Exactly, let's start with a Vlog and let's

Re-animate our Blog

wwwt.tortugaworld.com.br, which has

stopped for months while the

Construction of the car, we thought we would take

Much less time to leave the car at

Conditions of travel, but we deceived ourselves

Always taught me when you have a

Prognosis multiplies by three, that you are

Coming closer to the idea, was what

We did so now let's go back

The blog with lots of energy traveling really

Showing our experiences and we will

Start the blog talking about the car

Because the choice of this car, which we

We made with him, the changes we made

To fit the car for our use.

Right, and during the

Development of the blog, let's go into details about the

Construction of the car and

Particularities it has. We'll show you a little bit later.

Also of construction, as was the case

It was, let's do it slow. That's it for now.

We're here to tell you we're leaving.

The car is not ready, but it is already

Lets do a lot, gives a lot of comfort

Very much and that's it, let's go out and do it

Our ultimate test, because then

To know exactly what to do

And what is not, is not Max? That's the invitation

Do you want to travel with us?

Channel, enjoy, share if you want to

I'm going to love reading, I do not promise

Answered absolutely everything but I'm going

I try my best to answer yes

Come on? We count on your interaction

... playing the song, " O menino da porteira" (The boy at the gate).......

For more infomation >> DEPARTURE | TRAVELING BY BRAZIL | Max and Mirjam | T1. EP 01 - Duration: 7:20.

-------------------------------------------

Time Travel and Space Colonies Are Already a Reality According to These Two Whistleblowers - Duration: 4:57.

Time Travel and Space Colonies Are Already a Reality According to These Two Whistleblowers

BY THE EXPLORER

You won�t believe what these whistleblowers have to say about top-secret government projects.

Portals are attested by numerous sources.

They are viewed as doorways leading to distant places, be it in this dimension or another,

on this earthly realm or some million light years away.

Most people believe these gateways exist only in science fiction, but there are others who

firmly believe that portals were opened in ancient times as well as in the present days.

According to two National Security US Informants, the Department of Defense had developed time

travel technology about 45 years ago.

As early as 1967, the US government had a fully operational time travel device based

on the quantum access previously documented by Tesla.

This technology was used to camouflage military facilities and to provide politic and economic

advantages due to the foreseeing capabilities of this technology.

Some go as far as claiming that the CIA had taken hold of Tesla�s papers on teleportation

shortly after his death.

One of these two whistleblowers is Michael Relfe, ex member of the US Armed Forces.

He claims being a former member of a top-secret project.

Recruited in 1976, he spent the next 20 years adjusting and expanding one of the two existing

US colonies on the Red Planet.

The facilities served as strategic high-intelligence research points, and to make sure their secret

is well kept, they were constructed in the future.

Relfe asserted that after 20 years spent inside a Martian colony, he had been age-reversed

and cast back in time.

He claimed that this was the standard procedure and that staff members signed an agreement

upfront committing to a clause that would have some memories blocked or deleted before

being dispatched back to Earth.

Dr. Andrew D. Basiago had participated in DARPA�s Project Pegasus between 1968 and

1972, program focusing on time travel and holography.

He knew the CIA was constantly training groups of �gifted� American children to become

the first generation of space-time explorers.

Due to their age, children were best suited for such a task.

First of all, they were considered ideal because of their clear minds and lack of impressions

or experience.

The US government wanted to know if time travel affected the juvenile mind or body in any

way since adult volunteers usually turned delusional after several journeys.

On the other hand, children have a different brain constitution which provides aid during

such a trip.

Quantum technology was also abused to buy political influence.

As Dr. Basiago recalls, persons of interest from the future were notified early about

the roles they were to play.

In the early 1970�s in Albuquerque, New Mexico, he had shared table with George H.W.

Bush and George W. Bush when they were informed about their future presidencies.

Presidents Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton were among those who had been visited by time travelers.

It�s rumored that in 1982, even former president Obama had been approached while still a student

at UCLA.

To back-up this claim, there are numerous witness accounts from people who attended

college with Obama and can attest that he would often return from events and then claim

he would be the future President of The United States.

Could this be but a simple coincidence?

The whistleblowers believe that people should know of these technological advancements in

terms of space exploration and also about the other earthlings residing on nearby planets.

If their theories prove to be true, we�re missing out on some revolutionary insight

and tremendous technological growth that has been denied to us although it exists for many

years.

Are we really living in a fabricated reality?

For more infomation >> Time Travel and Space Colonies Are Already a Reality According to These Two Whistleblowers - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

Enjoy winter on The Costa Blanca North. TV Documentary. (Trailer) - Duration: 1:01.

What is winter on the Costa Blanca North all about?

Let's find out!

If you prefer to spend Christmas in the sun, rather than the hail and the nasty weather of Northern Europe,

come to the Northern Costa Blanca and spend it here.

We have a special micro climate in this area.

It's the healthiest environment in Europe.

And you can go to concerts, exhibitions.

All people come for living relaxed.

Costa Blanca is like a small United Nations.

To find out more: Watch the full documentary!

For more infomation >> Enjoy winter on The Costa Blanca North. TV Documentary. (Trailer) - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Is There a Gucci Mane & Rick Ross Movie in the Works? - Duration: 2:01.

For Complex News, I'm Pierce Simpson

Rick Ross & Gucci Mane have been on quite the winning streak in recent months...

Rozay is drawing critical acclaim for his latest album, Rather You Than Me and Gucci

is making headlines for his upcoming autobiography,

With the two artists at the top of their game, they seem to be gearing up for another collaboration

-- but this time, it may be on the silver screen:

While acting may not be either rapper's "forte", they both have experience in front of the

camera.

Guwop was in the 2012 cult classic, Spring Breakers, and Rozay appeared in the Starz

original series, Magic City.

In addition to that, Guwop and Rick Ross both starred in an eight minute music video for

their song "Buy Back the Block" that dropped last year.

There is no word on when the "film" will actually drop, but this is exciting news for fans of

Gucci and Rozay...

That's the news for now, for more of today's stories be sure to keep it locked to Complex

News by subscribing to us on YouTube.

For Complex News, I'm Pierce Simpson

For more infomation >> Is There a Gucci Mane & Rick Ross Movie in the Works? - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Get Ready with Root! (Vegan, Cruelty-Free & All Natural Cosmetics) - Duration: 8:53.

What's up guys, it's Katherine from Root.

Today, I'm doing a Get Ready With Me video, featuring all Root products, and this look.

So stay tuned for all the details.

Starting out I'm using the Pearl Powder Foundation in W4 with a couple drops of water to create

a liquid foundation.

And I'm applying with the Pretty Blender, which gives a really nice flawless finish.

Usually I use the Kabuki Brush to apply my foundation wet especially this past winter

and spring for that full coverage, but for some reason today i just felt i wanted to

use the Pretty Blender.

You can also use this in a stippling motion to have a really nice airbrushed finish.

So now I'm using Hello Pretty Under Eye Brightener with the #22 Concealer Brush.

Here I applied it directly to the brush.

You can also apply it to a pan, or what I do a lot of times is just put it on the top

of my hand and dip the brush in the product.

You can see that I'm also applying this over my eyelids.

And I do this because I love it as an eyeshadow primer.

It has a very matte finish and so it absorbs any excess oils.

It's just works really great for that.

I'm also using a triangle motion underneath my eyes to kind of brighten that whole area,

and really make it look like I had a good nights sleep.

Its great for contouring as well.

So I go in a little bit more in my nose area to contour that and then highlight any plains

that you want to have highlighted.

And then blend out any seams you might have with your Pretty Blender or Kabuki Brush.

Net I'm going in with Semi-Sweet and Spiced Bronze.

And I'm also using the #62 Blush and Bronze Brush.

Now since Root came out with pan bronzers, I tend to use, there's 3 of the, and i will

use normally 2 or 3 of them when I'm doing a look.

I'm trying to keep it simple today.

I just do a 3 motion around my face.

My forehead, my cheekbones, and my jawline right there, just to have a nice contour and

a little bit of color.

For this look today I'm using Sunniest Blushing Bronze because it has a nice peachy tone along

with a little bronze so it gives kind of a sun kissed look on your cheeks.

It's just an all-around beautiful color and looks great on everyone.

I'm going in with Setting Silk, using the #62 Fluffy Kabuki Brush.

And It looks like i'm kind of applying it a little bit heavy.

I tend to use more Setting Silk than I do foundation.

Both of these a little product goes a long way.

Setting Silk is also really great for your skin.

It is very soothing, made with Organic Aloe Powder and your skin will just really love

it.

I also can't sing enough praises about this #64 Fluffy Kabuki Brush.

It is SO SOFT!

You hardly feel it on your face.

I never leave the house without doing my brows.

Here I'm starting with the Natural Brow Powder in Jet with the #8 Angled Brow Brush.

Just filling in any patches of where there's not a lot of hair.

And then I'll go in with the Pomade for some more definition.

I'll do a little bit of lining the edges, the bottom first, and then I'll go over the

top.

And then I will sweep along the hairs kind of give them direction and put them in place

of where I want them to stay.

My brows have been kind of wild lately.

I haven't trimmed or plucked or anything so they could use a nice little shaping.

Next I'll go in with Chloe Pretty Gloss, which has been my go-to lip gloss lately.

It's a nice, shimmery, peachy tone.

It's very neutral and very moisturizing on lips, and it really stays for hours.

I really enjoy this color and the texture of it.

Now into the eyes, I went ahead and did one eye so you could see what we're getting into.

I'll go back over my eyelid with the #22 Concealer Brush just to make sure it has a nice smooth

surface.

Then I'm starting with the Duke Pressed Eyeshadow in the crease using that #16 Eyeshadow Blending

Brush.

And I'll do it in swoop motions and then circular motions to help blend that.

With Pursuit Mineral Eyeshadow I am going to go in the outer V and I'll do short little

strokes with the #18 Brush.

I'll build up that color, I'll do about 2 or 3 layers of the Pursuit to get a nice brownish-berry

tone.

It's important to blend out any edges you have so your look does look finished and seamless.

Now I'm going in with Snow Peach Pressed Eyeshadow, which has been one of my favorites ever since

the beginning.

It was on of the first pressed eyeshadows that Root came out with.

And I will just tap that on the lid with the #18 brush again.

About 2 layers, and then I'll blend it out again.

Underneath my eye, I'll go in with Duke and Pursuit.

Pretty All Day Gel Eyeliner is one of my favorite liners.

And today I'm using the #6 Lip, Line & Smudge Brush.

Normally, I would use the Pin Point or Tiny Angle brush, but both of those were dirty,

so I am using this brush today which creates a bit thicker line, which is ok.

I'm going to speed it up here because it takes a little longer putting liner on when you

don't use both hands.

Using smaller strokes.

I like to keep it as thin as possible in the inner eye area.

Then of course thicker on the outside where the wing is.

My all-time favorite mascara, and definitely one of my top 5 Root products is 100%Lash

Natural Mascara.

I will apply about 2-3 coats, You can kind of see the motions that I use to apply it.

I like to get right down in at the base of my eyelashes, squiggle it around and so then

it applies evenly to the lashes and then pull out.

I use the tip of the wand a lot to individually separate lashes, especially the lower ones.

Always need a highlighter!So today, I'm using the Rose Glow Illuminator with that #20 Set

& Illuminate Brush.

Ill apply this to the top of my cheekbones and any other places I want highlighted.

Like my inner eye, cupid's bow, little bit on the bridge of my nose.

And here's the finished look.

Thanks so much for watching!

Be sure to subscribe and don't forget to like us below.

Check out our social media on Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and Twitter.

Thanks guys!

For more infomation >> Get Ready with Root! (Vegan, Cruelty-Free & All Natural Cosmetics) - Duration: 8:53.

-------------------------------------------

El apodo 'Soca Warriors' de la selección de Trinidad y Tobago tiene un origen musical - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> El apodo 'Soca Warriors' de la selección de Trinidad y Tobago tiene un origen musical - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

One Thing I Need To Change For My Business - Audrey Millan - Duration: 5:28.

What's going on guys? Another video here

coming out, you know, from my

job, you know. I just got out and early. As

a matter of fact, I get out all the time at

three-thirty but today, we got out at 2:30.

So, you know, in this video, I will be

telling you what is one thing I want to

change in my life since I started a

business. What's one thing I want to

change in my life? And that is tracking

everything that I spent, all right. And

that is- I mean, in the way like,

if, you know, I need to know exactly how

much I'm making a month. And that's

something that I struggle a lot. Like, I

could be buying stuff and, you know, I

do make money online, you know, because I have a

Spanish community. And I do have, you know, a

Spanish community, and I make money

online from YouTube, from that

channel. Not this channel yet. From that

channel, Ii make money from that channel

every single month because of YouTube

and Google adsense. I also make money

with Amazon since that's the side business that I have.

I've been doing Amazon FBA since 2015

and I make good money every two, every

two weeks, okay. And I also do Merch by

Amazon which is like doing stuff for

shirts like you can make a design and

put it for sale. I do make money on that

every single month. And I also make money

with my own

program that I have; that I teach people

how to make money online with all those

platform that I just mentioned. And I have a couple of

people there and I do make money every

single month, but what I- you know, it-

this video is not, you know, to tell you

exactly how many high incomes that I,

like how many incomes that I do or how

many business I do or, you know,

know how much money I make it- whatever.

It's not about that. This video is to

probably you- you're struggling with the

same thing and you need to change that.

It is time for us and I mean people who

are struggling with the same thing; it's

time for us to track everything and I

mean, when you get paid, track it. When you

know, you need to know exactly how much

you're making every single month, ok.

It's not like, let me make you an example, if

you make five thousand a month and it's

not exactly five thousand, no. You need to

put exactly the number. Let's make an

example, 5,242, all right. That's

an exact number. You need to start tracking

everything because you need to start

writing it down and, you know, you need to

see how much you make for yourself, okay.

Because I do make money online, but I

also have to pay my bills. I have to

pay my bills, I still have to pay my car. I have

to pay tons of stuff, all right. I have

to pay my, you know, in general: BILLS,

all right. Bills and, you know, I do

make money online. I'm not going to, you know,

complain, whatever. But also I need to

know exactly what is it- you know,

what is for me, you know, what I mean, what's

for me. I can't say- let's make an example, if

I make 5,000 a month, I can't say

that's for me. Five thousand a month is for

me. No, because I pay bills, I have

to buy stuff for my business, to grow my business,

I invest in my business so I could grow it,

you know,

you know bigger and better. So honestly,

it's something that I struggle a lot and I

need to start doing it. And that's exactly why I'm

going to start doing; starting April 1st,

alright. Starting April 1st, I must

start tracking everything. And as a

matter of fact, I'm not gonna start doing

it. I'm going to have someone else do it for me.

and obviously, I got to pay that

person, obviously. But he's going to be, you know, he's

got to know everything, alright. Everything

that I spent, you know, how much I make-

everything. He's going to track everything

and that's an advise for you. You can start

for yourself, you can start on your own. But

since I already have business, I already

have people working for me, and also

in my Spanish community, and also I'm going to

start doing it. I also have people

working for me 'cause I do Internet Jet-Set and

if you're in Internet Jet-Set, you know,

that's one thing that you

could do so you can make money faster,

alright. But yeah. So, that is the video guys.

Start tracking everything. Your life will

change completely, alright. So I'll see you guys

in another video. Please subscribe if

you're new. Like this video if you liked it or

if I helped you out. Start tracking

everything guys. It's time to track

everything and see how much you're making

for yourself. Not in total how much you're

making- the revenue for you. How much is

for you left, okay. Because you need that

to reinvest in your business.

I'll see you guys in another video. Let's go.

For more infomation >> One Thing I Need To Change For My Business - Audrey Millan - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

4 Tips For Coping With Depression As A Creative Person (MHM Ep.5) - Duration: 5:00.

For more infomation >> 4 Tips For Coping With Depression As A Creative Person (MHM Ep.5) - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

Kenita-ちゃん (numerorogaとtragedy collector edition) - Duration: 1:10.

For more infomation >> Kenita-ちゃん (numerorogaとtragedy collector edition) - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

That's a Wrap with Calum Worthy | How a Show Becomes a Show | Episode 10 - Duration: 1:45.

I'm Calum Worthy.

This is how a show becomes a show, where

I take you step by step through how a show actually gets made.

Here we go.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

So I'm about to shoot my last scene in this phone booth,

and it's a little bittersweet.

I've had a good time on this show.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

CALUM (VOICEOVER): Now, when it's your last day on set,

It's what they call, your picture wrap.

The crew usually gives you a nice little sendoff,

like they did for me that day.

Now that is a picture wrap on Calum Worthy.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

Well thanks, you guys.

You've been amazing.

You guys are the coolest crew to work with.

So thank you guys so much for an awesome shoot.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

That's it.

I picture wrapped on the show.

I had an amazing experience.

Montreal was amazing.

The entire crew and cast we got from Montreal were fantastic.

I would shoot here again in two seconds.

And this is Katie and Craig, who rocked it on the show.

I cannot wait when the show comes out,

for you to see their amazing romance in the show.

Because it's amazing.

And cut.

For more How a Show Becomes a Show,

click the link right here.

And make sure you subscribe to Newforms Youtube page

by clicking the button right here.

And for more awesome videos, make

sure to follow us and like us on all the socials.

Links are right down there.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

For more infomation >> That's a Wrap with Calum Worthy | How a Show Becomes a Show | Episode 10 - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Who Really Invented the No Comply? Neil Blender | Lance Mountain | John Lucero | Orb | Otis - Duration: 7:29.

The no comply is a trendy trick right now, but it dates back decades.

Where did it come from?

Let's talk about it.

Welcome to Rad Rat Video.

On this channel, I talk about all kinds of skateboarding topics, like game reviews and

new skateboarding technology, but I also talk about trick histories like this one.

If that sounds good to you, hit the subscribe button.

There are a lot of different stories about the origins of the no comply.

I'm not sure there will be a way to completely prove one way or another, but we'll do our

best to get to the bottom of it.

They're often credited to John Lucero and/or Lance Mountain, and we'll get there, but

I want to take a quick detour and talk about some other options first.

Tommy Guerrero has a Youtube show called "BS with TG".

He has guests on there and they talk about the old days and stuff like that.

On this one, called Beta 2, he has his old friend Rob Kamm, or 'Orb' on the show.

And they talk about the trick called the 43 - which is a no comply frontside 180 on flat.

The name of this trick is actually kind of funny.

You can watch that video for the full story.

But basically there was this convenience store that Orb would prank call back in the day,

and just ask him for random things and how much they cost, including stuff that he wouldn't

possibly carry.

And he noticed that a can of pop would cost 43 cents, when the average at the time was

40 cents.

So he got it in his head that 43 was a conspiracy or some kind of magic number, and he kind

of got latched onto it.

And it kind of became his catchphrase.

Later, he started doing no comply 180s, and just saying '43' a lot, and it became

the name of the trick.

Now, he says he didn't invent this, and he was doing them in the late 70s.

A recent Transworld article quotes him as doing it around 1982 though.

That 40 cent Coke price would fit into that timeline.

I tried to fact check it, and I found that they averaged 35 cents in 1977, so it all

fits.

Another interesting story I saw was on reddit.

This is from a guy who was around back then called nogooder.

He says there was a Transworld photographer named Otis - or O. He was a really big dude,

so big that he pretty much couldn't jump.

So he had a lot of "O tricks", which were things like stepping off the board, flipping

it over and jumping back on.

All kinds of stuff that didn't require both feet in the air at the same time.

The story is, he invented no complies, and even named them, but he wasn't landing with

both feet at the same time.

And since he was one of the only major skate photographers at the time in the early 80s,

he was traveling around and meeting skaters all over the place, and planting this no comply

idea in their heads.

Eventually, other people started doing more legitimate variations, and it goes from there.

Interestingly, Transworld mentions him briefly in an article as 'O', saying that he might

have helped.

The main story you'll find if you look it up is that it was invented by John Lucero,

or maybe even Lance Mountain, then named by Neil Blender.

So this is Lucero's story:

The no comply originated right after the boneless first came out.

The boneless was a trick that once you learned it, you could adapt it to all sort of things

from vertical to street skating.

That trick just kind of opened up street skating.

When you are doing a boneless, obviously your front foot is on the ground and you're flying

through the air, but I figured out how to do it off a curb without grabbing on to the

board.

I learned how to do a boneless bonk off a parking block, and that's what I was kind

of making fun of – the boneless without any hands.

We were doing these no grab bonelesses off of this parking lot block, and Neil [Blender]

was with me and we we're laughing and he's like "I don't understand it, I don't

understand, it's stupid.

No comply," that's how the name came about, we called it no comply for no understanding,

that's all it means.

No comply means, "no one understands, no comprende."

It didn't make sense how it worked.

I also used to call them curb smashers.

It started off as a joke and then Neil ended up being in an ad doing one and it started

taking off from there.

One important thing to pick out there is that it was done off of a curb or parking block.

Nowadays we don't really make the distinction between flat and up a curb, but they do feel

quite a bit different.

So let's try to pin down a date for all of this.

He said it was right after the boneless.

Transworld says bonelesses came out in 1980.

In Thrasher from February 1983, there's a definition of Boneless One.

So it was still early enough at that point that it needed to be defined, so I'm not

completely sure.

As for the no comply itself, Transworld puts a guess of 82 or 83 out there, which seems

reasonable.

He mentions a Neil Blender ad where he does one.

He's talking about 'Skate Fate 'Zine' from 1983.

I wasn't able to track it down, but THIS might be the picture that was used.

Also, there's this sequence in September 1984, which it calls a step-pop.

Lance Mountain did them in 84 on video as well.

So the curb-style no comply was invented around 82 or 83.

The flatground frontside 180, or the '43', was around that same time as well.

But although the trick existed, they didn't really take off for a couple more years.

In 86, Randy Smith was doing straight no complies on flat.

Ray Barbee says, "I learned the straight ones from Randy Smith.

He'd just go, boom, and boink it off his knee.

He'd jump up and I swear he'd catch it knee high.

He'd do it onto benches to grind."

Flat ground variations at this point were called 'step-hops'.

Not to be confused with the 'step-pop', which seems to just be a one-off caption for

that no comply.

In 87, Andy Howell started doing backside 180 no complies on flat, which he called the

'34'.

In 88, Natas Kaupas made two trick tips - one in Thrasher, and one in the video Street Skating

With Rob and Natas.

This is when you see the trick really take off, but they're only cool for a couple

of years.

Once you hit around 1990 or so, you don't really see them in pro videos anymore.

Maybe as a quick throwaway trick at the end of a line, but even then, not often at all.

They became uncool pretty quickly.

It's interesting that they're remembered so fondly these days compared to other tricks

that fell off quickly like that.

When you think 'old school', you think 'no complies', but think about pressure

flips.

They became uncool overnight and are still unpopular, 25 years later.

But no complies are trendy and interesting again.

That's just how it goes sometimes I guess.

OK, so let's summarize here.

The 'no comply' is always done off of a curb or parking block.

It was invented around 82 or 83.

Flatground no comply variations can be traced back to Orb as far back as 82, but potentially

further than that with guys like O. Any flatground tricks outside of a plain 180 become known

as a step-hop trick.

These days, everyone calls all of that stuff 'no comply'.

And I think that's a good thing.

It's kind of a mess trying to keep it all straight.

In the comments, let me know.

What's your favorite no comply trick?

Do you think no complies are going to die out again?

After that, here are some videos I made recently that you might want to check out.

Also, I have a subscribe button right here that you can tap to make sure you don't

miss out on any other trick history videos coming up.

Thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> Who Really Invented the No Comply? Neil Blender | Lance Mountain | John Lucero | Orb | Otis - Duration: 7:29.

-------------------------------------------

Why Fava Beans Can Kill You - Duration: 4:27.

Beans, beans, the magical fruit…

They're known for being packed with protein and other nutrients -- and of course, causing

lots of gas.

But for some reason, eating beans can result in more than just bloating and flatulence.

Fava beans, also known as broad beans, can cause some people to experience a sudden,

rapid breakdown of their red blood cells -- a condition known as hemolytic anemia.

With fewer red blood cells to deliver oxygen to your organs, hemolytic anemia can cause

fatigue, shortness of breath, gallstones and jaundice.

And also, occasionally, severe cases, death.

And the weird and scary thing is, you don't even have to eat fava beans for this to happen.

Some people can get a reaction just by inhaling the pollen of the fava bean plant.

This extreme response to fava beans is called favism, and is associated with low levels

of an enzyme called glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase, or G6PD.

There are many factors that contribute to favism -- including how many of the offending

beans you've eaten, the severity of your G6PD deficiency, and other things relating

to your personal health and your environment.

But favism, really, is just one flavor of G6PD deficiency…

Worldwide, there are about 400 million people who have lower-than-normal levels of the enzyme.

And as it happens, most of them are biologically male.

That's because the gene that's responsible for making G6PD is on the X chromosome.

Females have two X's, so they usually need mutations in both copies to have a deficiency

– a pretty rare event.

Males, on the other hand, only have one X, so all it takes is one bad copy.

And a lack of G6PD can be dangerous, because the enzyme protects your red blood cells from

molecules called reactive oxygen species.

These molecules are a natural part of life -- they're made when cells produce energy,

for instance, which our bodies definitely need to keep us alive.

But they can also wreak havoc because they steal electrons from other molecules.

This loss of electrons is what's called oxidation.

If it goes unchecked, it can be really bad news, destroying proteins and tearing apart

cells.

Fortunately, G6PD is normally there to neutralize these oxidizing molecules.

But mutations in the G6PD gene can cause your body to produce less of the enzyme, or it

can change the enzyme itself, so that it can't do its job.

That means that those oxidizing molecules can build up to dangerously high levels and

damage your cells.

And your red blood cells are especially at risk, because -- unlike most of your other

cells -- they don't have any back-up plan for fending off those hazardous molecules.

G6PD is all they have.

So yes, what does that have to do with fava beans?

Fava beans contain compounds that when digested, boost the production of reactive oxygen species.

So there are even more of these threatening molecules in your body, and without their

bodyguard enzyme to protect them, your red blood cells end up sustaining a lot of damage

-- and prompting hemolytic anemia.

There's no treatment for G6PD deficiency, even though it's the most common enzyme

defect that humans have.

But most people can avoid complications by getting vaccinated and by avoiding triggers,

like fava beans.

Coincidentally, it was actually a drug-induced complication that led to the discovery of

G6PD deficiency in the first place.

Back in the 1950s, researchers found that some patients who received primaquine -- an

anti-malarial drug -- developed hemolytic anemia and had lower levels of G6PD in their

blood.

Which leads to an interesting theory involving G6PD deficiency and malaria...

Most people who are deficient in this enzyme live in Africa, the Middle East, Southern

Europe, and Southeast Asia -- areas where malaria is -- or until recently, was -- common.

Researchers think that G6PD mutations may have stuck around in ethnic populations from

these areas because the mutations might help protect people from malaria.

Malaria parasites don't seem to fare as well in red blood cells when less of the enzyme

is around.

That's probably because, where there's less of the enzyme, there are more of those

oxidizing molecules.

And all of those oxidizers might harm the parasites, or injure infected cells just enough

that they're gobbled up by the immune system -- before the most dangerous forms of the

parasite develop.

So, while people with the G6PD deficiency might have to give up fava beans at the dinner

table, they might be a little safer when the mosquitoes come out to bite.

Thanks for watching this episode of SciShow, which was brought to you by all of our patrons

on Patreon.

They are people who go to patreon.com/scishow.

And they give us money so that we can provide this show for everyone.

What generous lovely people.

If you wanna be one of them you can go to patreon.com/scishow.

And don't forget to go to youtube.com/scishow and subscribe!

For more infomation >> Why Fava Beans Can Kill You - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

Murder Mystery In Minecraft! Subtitles May Need To Be On! [CC] - Duration: 5:52.

Hey YouTube! today I'm playing Hypixel!

Alone..

And yes I know I look like Doni!

I hope you enjoy watching!

let's start

I guess I can't find out how to play ;-;

Sorry about the moving...

Right below me was a trap...

Sorry music was loud!

Let's go in this painting room thing..IDK

3

2

1!!!!!

I found someone!!!!!!!

Sorry If the music stopped..

Ice Age!

Welp, Fuck me...

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For more infomation >> Murder Mystery In Minecraft! Subtitles May Need To Be On! [CC] - Duration: 5:52.

-------------------------------------------

Warriors Treat Mom, Young Son Who Were Burned By Counterfeit Tickets - Duration: 1:03.

The Warriors turned one nightmare for a Georgia family into a dream come true.

Just weeks ago Alexandra McDonald wanted to treat her son Isaiah to watch

his favorite team play in their home state.

She spent $600 on tickets from third party site StubHub to the Warriors-Hawks game.

But when they got to Phillips Arena in Atlanta, the tickets wouldn't scan.

They were counterfeit.

Alexandra was devastated.

"They wouldn't let us in, and I, I worked so hard for those first tickets."

StubHub refunded her money but she said the damage was done, until,

"We heard about the story with Isaiah and his mom, and it struck a chord with us."

The Warriors gave Isaiah and his mom the fan experience of a lifetime, hosting the family

in the Bay Area with courtside seats to tonight's game.

Isaiah even got to give the assist to Steph Curry during his popular tunnel shot.

A moving moment for this Georgia mother.

"I told him I was going to take him here somehow, and ... "

"I'm just happy he's here."

All of that was forgotten the moment Isaiah came face-to-face with his idol, Curry.

For more infomation >> Warriors Treat Mom, Young Son Who Were Burned By Counterfeit Tickets - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Edgardo Bauza: "Somos terceros, pero no quiere decir que estamos clasificados" - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> Edgardo Bauza: "Somos terceros, pero no quiere decir que estamos clasificados" - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Уловки продавцов велосипедов #б/у #лето #отдых - Duration: 5:05.

For more infomation >> Уловки продавцов велосипедов #б/у #лето #отдых - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

EH Studentenactie U5 - EHB40 - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> EH Studentenactie U5 - EHB40 - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

7 Of The Best Japanese Sport Sedans (part 1) - Duration: 8:30.

Powered by a turbocharged straight 4 with 274 hp @ 5500 rpm and with a AWD system the

Mazdaspeed6 is one of the best sleepers Japan has ever made.

Sold only in Euro and Japan the Accord Type-R never manged to become a big seller peoples

would buy Civic's and Integra's or they would go with Mondeo's or 156's.

Despite this Accord Type-R is a true 90's hero.

This is the car that started the JDM culture and gave the Japanese the reputation for making

true sport cars.

With its boxy design and awesome engine the Hakosuka is one of the best car's Nissan

has ever made.

The Impreza ruled the rally world in the late 90's together with the Evo and the Celica,

making not only a true rally legend but also a future classic.

The Chaser show how much we have missed from the Japanese market.

Because of their athletic chassis and endless power potential the Chaser's are some of

the most popular drift car's in Japan.

With 417 hp the IS-f is a true beast.

Differently from most of the Japanese car's the IS-F has a 5 Liter V8 the same engine

that the Lexus LC 500 is going to use.

With a better cooling system and with a more durable engine the Evo 6 is the car that established

the Evo as one of the best rally cars ever.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét