- I feel for you, Mr. Beckett.
Perhaps you consoled yourself on your 41-foot yacht.
- Okay, that was stupid. I admit it.
But I was working hard, I thought I'd treat myself.
- To a $500,000 boat.
- I had a loan. It's the American way, right?
- So you also used your insurance money
to pay off your boat loan.
- And what's wrong with that?
- Nothing.
Until you sold the $1/2 million boat
to a juror to fix your arson case.
- I didn't know what to do.
I didn't do anything wrong and the next thing I know,
I'm on trial for murder.
You know, all of you-- the cops, the firemen,
the whole damn government, and you, Mr. Stone--
you can't let a decent man run his business and live his life.
- A decent man wouldn't kill an employee in a fire
he started for money. - Is there a question?
- Ask the cop. Yeah, maybe he smelled gasoline.
But you ask him about the burns on my clothes and my hands.
- [chuckles] Are you saying you tried to save Paul Marcus?
- I already said I didn't know he was in the warehouse.
I tried to save the pigs.
The fire was everywhere and I was trying to get them out.
But they were out of their minds, screaming.
Have you ever heard a pig scream?
You can't just open a gate and let them run out like horses.
You gotta grab 'em by the back legs.
And they're 200 pounds.
- Mr. Stone?
- [clears throat] Sorry, Judge.
Uh--
You grab the pigs by the--
grab the pigs by the back legs and then what?
- Do you know what it takes to wrangle a pig?
You gotta put your knee in their back and grab an ear
and then maybe--maybe they'll do what you want.
- Nothing further.
- That's it for today. [bangs gavel]
- You wanna talk? Hm?
- I'll listen.
- Why is she here? - I invited her.
If you're uncomfortable, we can wait to hear
what the jury decides. - No, that's fine.
Okay, the way I see it, we pretty much
fought this to a draw. - I see it differently.
- All you've got is bribing a juror.
- I don't know, I thought the fire chief
was pretty convincing. - You know what?
I'll roll the dice. I'll take my chances.
- That's fine with me.
We'll worry about the other charges later.
- What's he talking about?
- Murdering Ted Cody.
- The knife was excluded. You have no evidence.
- Well, maybe, but I've got a narrative.
Here, tell me what you think.
Cody was blackmailing your client for bribing a juror.
He decided he didn't want to pay anymore.
- You can't prove anything.
- So?
What you're looking at are pictures of Ted Cody's injuries.
There's the bruised ankles and the broad bruising
on his back and neck, which was, of course, broken.
Let's not forget the torn earlobe.
You wrangled Ted Cody just like you wrangled pigs.
Add to that the free meat, the cash in Cody's freezer,
Ms. Caufield's testimony, and the fact that
you're pretty much a low-life in general,
and I've got one hell of a story for the jury.
Oh, and I'll make sure that your sentences run consecutively
so you'll be out when you're 130.
- Last meat on the bone, huh? That's what you want.
- I could be happy with you in Stateville
for the next 35 years.
Which is a bargain, considering the minimum
for two murders is natural life.
- [inaudible whispering]
- Yeah, right. Okay.
What the hell?
- I wanna hear you say you killed Ted Cody.
- He was a dirty cop. - Clock's ticking.
No deal.
- Yeah, okay.
Sure.
I killed him.
- And Paul Marcus.
- I killed Paul Marcus.
- [crying]
Shame on you!
For more infomation >> MontagsWitz — Kommt ein Mann mit Waffe in eine Bank | Witz #110 - Duration: 0:52. 
For more infomation >> 10 жутких мест, которые можно посетить, не выходя из дома - Duration: 8:34. 
For more infomation >> Щенячий патруль все серии подряд Герои в масках на русском Сборник мультики про игрушки Paw Patrol - Duration: 16:56.
For more infomation >> [ Sống Đẹp Online ] Tuổi Thơ Của Em Chỉ Giúp Mẹ Vậy Thôi Em Yêu Hà Tĩnh - Duration: 6:01. 
For more infomation >> Bubbu – my virtual pet #13 going TO the DENTIST MY VIRTUAL PET - cats cartoons about kids games - Duration: 8:02. 



Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét