Thứ Hai, 27 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 27 2017

[Lena] That was a sour grape.

[Patti] Hm?

[Lena] Nothing-

[Patti] Yeah, again, this is prop food.

These are not-- This is not real fruit.

I don't know why I have to tell my guests

every time not to eat.

[Lena] I just...

[Patti] Lena? I swear to god, after this,

you will be the final guest to die on this show.

That's my promise to you.

[Lena] Just try and kill me...

[theme]

[Patti] Hi, and welcome to Convers(at)ion Therapy,

with Patti Harrison.

I'm Patti Harrison.

And I'm here with one of my favorite people

on this earth,

Lena Einbinder.

[Lena] Hello.

[Patti] Lena is non-binary, they are a comedian,

a performer, writer, model...

[Lena] And one time, when I was modeling,

I said that I was a poet.

So... That's online, and I can't get away from it.

[Patti] This is not a safe space for poets.

So whatcha been up to?

What's been goin' on?

[Lena] I just, uh, have been working on the

public access show that I work on a lot called

The Special.

And keeping to my daily regimine of petting dogs

while I'm away from my dog,

to not thinking about that I'm away from my dog at that moment.

[Patti] So you're a dog person?

[Lena] Uh, yeah. That's what I identify as.

[Patti] We'll go ahead and move on to our next segment.

A segment that I named Tran-ecdotes.

[Lena] Oh!

Cool--

[Patti] DON'T f*cking nod at it.

So, dating.

Do you have any good stories or bad stories?

About dating?

In New York?

[Lena] Lotta bad stories.

Any time I would go out with somebody,

I didn't expect them to understand, like,

my gender or anything because um...

I have long hair.

And I tend to gravitate towards people who I want to look like more,

which is like, masculine people.

[Patti] Yeah.

[Lena] So they're always like,

"Oh sweet a chick!"

Really like, only one person has like, "gotten it" so far.

And that's my current partner.

They flat out asked me, like, "What do you identify as?"

Which is cool, and no one has ever done that.

[Patti] Yeah!

[Lena] He wears makeup, which I think is cute.

'Cause I'm a boy who wears makeup,

and I wanna kiss a boy who wears makeup.

And now I get to.

On weekends.

[laughs]

[Patti] Hornyyyyyy

[Lena] It is- It is the horniest.

[Patti] Also romantic.

[Lena] Yeah, you can feel when someone perceives

you as what you are, as opposed to not,

and it's- they could be telling you one thing,

but doing another, and it's just something that you feel,

and with him I really feel like he sees me for the person that I am.

How funny was that?

*laugh track*

[Patti] That actually wasn't funny, it was actually poignant...

*applause*

I don't have time for that sh*t here!!!

[Lena] Have you ever had a good date in your life?

[Patti] I have had a good date!

But the bad definitely outweigh the good.

[Lena] Yeah that's- that's where I'm at too.

[Patti] When I first moved to New York,

I was so excited - being from Ohio -

that I was like, "New York is the place where all the art boys are!"

People are more open, was my perception of it.

And so, I went on a date with this guy.

One of the first things he told me was that

he was okay with seeing me, a trans woman,

because when he was very young,

he fractured his penis in an ATV accident.

[Lena] So you have to break your dick to date a trans woman?

[Patti] Well, it made him "introspective about his manhood."

Sooo uh, save the date.

I'm marrying this man.

*wedding song & applause*

What are some, like, red flags?

What are some, like, "ha ha no no no"?

[Lena] When people are like, "Okay so how can you be trans

if you aren't taking hormones or doing surgery?"

That sh*t makes me really upset.

Someone asks you to dress a certain way,

like for them, or when people are like,

"Oh so like, like RuPaul???"

[Patti] Right, because it's a lack of a nuance of understanding in terms of

performative gender, but also I like to be told a lot to dress like an airline pilot.

And I have yet to find someone who will do that for me.

[Lena] You would look great with a little box hat.

And a little wings pin right here.

*Patti huffs*

Can you like, get me peanuts right now?

[Patti] Hm?

[Patti] You wanna play some f*ckin foosball?

[Lena] Yeah, dude!

*Patti screams*

[Patti] This next segment is actually for any cis person who is

looking to make the choice to transition

into being a trans, because you're bored.

And then you can, ya know, be interviewed on a lotta podcasts about

your very tragic coming out story so that cis people can emotionally masturbate to it

and then forget you forever.

In this match, we will not be using a ball.

We will be using this.

*angels sing*

This is a representation of your cis-ness.

Pure.

Innocent.

Secure.

A bird.

Is this what you want???

[Lena] Yes.

[Patti] Is this worth all the podcasts that you're gonna go do?

[Lena] Punish this heterosexual dove!

[Both] Oooooohhhhh!

[Lena] I'm gonna score on myself.

'Cause that's what you do if you're non-binary trans,

you just constantly lose points.

That's how you play foosball.

[Patti] Now comes the hard part of the series

where I will use advanced technology

that I have designed to

transition Lena back to their cis majesty.

It is very important to be cis.

It's the coolest thing to do.

Are you ready? Do you need anything?

Do you want a San Peligrino before we begin?

[Lena] If it's my last San Peligrino as a non-binary trans person,

I will forgo that luxury to emphasize the struggle that I am about to endure.

[French Patti] Incroyable.

It's time to take you to the machine.

[Lena] Cis me, baby!

Hit my face with the men until I'm straight.

[Patti] GOD SPEED.

[Lena] Mmm...

[Patti] NO! Don't lick it!

No! Stop making it a horny thing!

Nooo!

I've lost control of the procedure!

[Lena] Well she's lost control again, folks.

[Patti] Ya know, I really try my best every time.

[Lena] So can we... Can we say that that's a win

for the trans community, orrrr...

We're just gonna call that a draw.

[Patti] I don't know if it's a win but it's somethin'.

If you want, I'll stand at the end of this

and you can just slide that right into my butthole.

Here we go!!

Bye!

Wow, what an amazing time I've had today

with our special guest Lena Einbinder.

Thank you so much for being with us today.

[Lena] Thank you for having me.

[Patti] You can catch them performing around New York City

if you're in the city.

If you're not, you can check them out on The Special without Brett Davis,

which is available online.

As a parting gift- Again, it's not- No, it's not real.

[Lena] Oh.

[Patti] WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING?

[Lena] I thought it was real.

[Patti] That is a $500 piece of prop fruit.

[Lena] I'm sorry.

[Patti] If you like this video, like and subscribe.

And maybe down in the comments you can leave a suggestion

of a question I can ask our next guest.

Heheheheh...

For more infomation >> Can Playing Foosball make You Cis? | Convers(at)ion Therapy - Duration: 7:48.

-------------------------------------------

¡1 de cada 5 estudiantes fueron agredidas sexualmente! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 2:52.

For more infomation >> ¡1 de cada 5 estudiantes fueron agredidas sexualmente! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

Jurassic World - The Game Dinosaurs Ludia Episode 32 HD - Duration: 15:46.

wow guys it's great to see you again i'm so glad you came back welcome back

Jurassic World - The Game Dinosaurs Ludia Episode 32 HD

this is gonna be totally awesome guys we are moving into episode 21 one point I

level 39 also after this uh hit level

actually it's in this one where they want you to later on they want you to

have 60 dinosaurs so I'm sort of stuck on that because i only have 33

i mean i could buy a pleasure cheap ones are right now I'm in a major tournament

they have this tournament to the end of May it's for a new dinosaur which is the

tryna chrome arum trying to corrupt maram and is totally awesome

ah currently I'm in the in the top 10% I'm number 15 so I mean that was really

hard to get there i mean i had to win a lot of battles to get there and I'm not

that far away from the top spot

I mean I think the chances of me winning the tournament are very slim because i'm

sure some of the guys at the top probably have on Dominus Rex's actually

just beat a battle to level 1 indominus rex and my Spinosaurus wasted him so

that that was pretty cool haha okay go ahead and read that guy's if it's going

too fast

pause it so let's get moving on

see this is the part where I've run into a problem 60 or more dinosaurs currently

i'm only up to like 34 i mean like i said i could just go buy a whole bunch

of cheap ones brought i'm busy with the tournament different odd battles i just

saw finish the battle where you gotta ah i just finished it took a different

tournament where you have to fight on nine dinosaurs and beat them with three

of yours so those ones are kind of fun to I mean I majority of the dinosaurs

are very like laid-back they're not very strong but the thing is you gotta be

knighted them so it does get a little bit stressful there and I still

expanding my Park make sure you guys keep expanding if you are just starting

the game are usually when you level up you could expand with coins and that is

a lot cheaper i didn't know that when I started and I was always expanding with

dollars which got pretty expensive

ok so here on starting a new our aquatic tournament my kronosaurus against their

kronosaurus and the thing is I've got three aquatic creatures and they have

one so it's kind of lopsided then for the second battle you'll have you'll

have to and for the third battle then there's three in the aquatic ones there

is classes too so you've got to watch it

ok here it shell to shell so that's you know that's a pretty straight forward if

I brought in my donk asaurus there

which be a cave dweller I mean he would get kill like very easy so just like

what classes in the regular dinosaurs know sort of like the aquatic creatures

who would decimate like your carnivores the same here you gotta pay attention to

that

ok so victory we want one of three also okay then here are ok this is part of

the storyline here this is not a tournament so usually these aren't that

that okc attack

usually they don't do that unless this seriously outclassed you usually when

you're going through the storyline if you build up your reserve it won't

attack so your main thing is ok what you want me out okay so I'm gonna have to

bring mr. spino in here teach this guy lesson

yeah

so I put three and reserve and four and two block so let's see what this good

then this is not a normal one this

this guy's like totally attack athlete now he's got nothing left

I mean he attacked me with everything he's got so i can look at the middle

ones minimum i can take this guy down into attacks and then use it use some

blocks use three blocks and build off my reserve twice i'm using the blocks when

the next one comes in so it doesn't just wife off my spy no it's not very

powerful but he will have four attacks if you don't use any Block C ok use

three blocks he only got me once so it's not bad at all

so is 6i could ok i'll bring in my circuses Sark good to sit back and five

times into his total overkill a man should not have them that I should have

defended myself more

because this guy's got four attacks

oh no way they didn't do anything okay I'm just gonna attack

Oh blocked off for all that stinks because now he knows what I got in a

happy wife me out so that's things that really stinks lot

ok so bring in my spine off bring in my finisher let's see if you get the

mission soft three guys my graphics my cpu was acting up

that's why kept freezing there and my spinal finish tomorrow

nice i love using my spinal that clean up the guy is awesome

ok so this is what i asked on you this is the second aquatic battle they'll

have to and I have three so I still definitely have the advantage here and

then the next one we're going to move into it'll be on this video

the third one that's where you gotta pay attention to the classes because i

actually have long I've got for aquatic creatures now they're all I don't recall

a aquatic dinos baby

ok so here I don't know why I left my donkey in cuz okay I building up by our

reserve here for off because the shall one's a really good against the water so

my donkey is terrible against these guys but he didn't hurt that most source

pretty bad though serfs easily wipe them off but he used an attack of six so

that's probably gonna leave them with nothing left so I should be easily take

them all so i will use an attack of three just to be on the safe side

sorry I'm record the solid week after the video but he blocked me twice he

only needed three attacks there but sometimes it's better to be on the safe

side

okay my turn okay I'm just gonna attack in full force and that should take out

the make the load on you know what it's a long action sequence like that you are

in trouble

that means major damage more likely wiping you out and if not really hurting

you bad

ok so by in place for building 60 thousand points from buildings

ok her storyline is going on but not for long

like I said it's gonna hit a brick wall once we get to the 60 so let you go

ahead and read that positive it's going too fast okay Pat asaurus hundred fifty

thousand from herbivores and hundred fifty thousand from amphibians that is

not a problem at all because I got some really powerful dinosaurs that give me a

lot of ok so here's what i was talking about so you gotta pay attention to the

classes see my donkey it is a lot higher than their leo

and their sticks the source is a lot higher than my donkey so then i gotta

bring in one of my shell guys against their water guys and I lost stronger

than them and then they're going to switch out and this guy's stronger than

me the know we'll both shells so I bring in my donkey and he's like waste from I

don't like it when they just keep playing this switcheroo dinosaur swag

game it's not okay so cool he didn't attack

ok ok so bring in the other one and at this point i should wipe the sky

yep a five-block one fan 826 he's down

ok so this kyle is coming in he'll probably wiped me out

attack of to that leaves in 15

so at this point you've got to be careful not you don't really want to

attack at this point because at this point he's probably using a lot of his

four blocks

I'm wait i went ahead and built up my reserve see he was using six blocks

there so me that's that's pretty serious

so here I want to switch this guy out

ok so

yeah i just went out all our attack the sky there's action sequence is in for

some major heard what 2781 mr. Moses horas you did not have a chance and my

donkeys gonna be really good against this so feeling good about this one

probably gonna build up my reserved for a couple into blocking the sky with need

super major attacks take me out

ok so at this point I feel pretty safe about attacking him and he blocked one

and avail yourself

ok so cool i get the card pack i believe this one's a super rare one

let us see what we got

yeah look at that donkey celebrate yep super rare pack

okay lots of money lots of coins lots of money lots of coins in rogers orosz

awesome

ok now i just moved right in to the storyline again

and this one looks like they got a pretty strong at aquatic creature there

circus circus wall the whole just attacked me

Tech is sixty-something he attacked me what the world was that all

Casey I gotta reserve up to six here so this point I should just take mall but a

maximum of my reserve because they got the circus circus coming up that guy's

pretty major stuff

ok let me attacked again them i had no idea why they didn't change classes and

they should have changed to a water creature because

this guy's a joke i mean i just have to hit him twice to wipe mom okc didn't

even try black families out 1594 guys are sea surface you can see this guy's

really strong he wiped me out then that's why I built up my reserved for my

training on

ok so he used for to attack me so I believe he's got nothing black so I've

got eight hear what I'll do is probably just attacking with all eight just to be

sure which I didn't really need it and now guys off

I don't wanna talk during the ending so we are coming pretty close to the end of

this episode and I had a great time making this with you guys and make sure

you guys click like I mean I really need are like some these videos guys so i can

keep making them for you and if you wait also men card and let's watch my spinal

tear this guide to shreds

there is the roar the charge the attack and he is down victory for my finisher

okay well i'll see you guys soon

For more infomation >> Jurassic World - The Game Dinosaurs Ludia Episode 32 HD - Duration: 15:46.

-------------------------------------------

Abilities Expo | #SpinaBifida - Duration: 1:46.

Hey everyone, welcome to #SpinaBifida.

(pop)

Last week I went to the Abilities Expo.

I only got one picture and it's me in the booth with LunaPads.

(music playing)

But I wanted to talk about my experience there.

What the Abilities Expo is, is this place where

they show different technologies, different types

of wheelchairs.

Just accessibility tools for people with disabilities.

And it was really cool to see what they had on the market.

They had lifts for your car.

On to get your wheelchair in there.

They had different types of wheelchairs.

For different types of terrains and

there was a lot of smaller businesses there.

Like LunaPads and a jean company

that makes adaptable jeans

for people in wheelchairs.

It was just really cool to see but at the same time

the one thing that seemed to bother me was

it seemed very focused on physical disabilities.

And not so much on invisible ones.

Or physical disabilities that look invisible.

I felt somewhat out of place there.

Even though I'm disabled and I'm with other people who are disabled.

I noticed all the stares of people sizing me up.

To see if I was actually disabled.

And it was just frustrating.

Because on one hand, I really liked the expo.

I liked seeing all the things that are being made.

So that we can access the world.

But it felt very exclusive.

It felt very much that if you didn't have an obvious physical disability,

and you didn't use a wheelchair, you didn't belong there.

So hopefully if anyone decides to make

a convention like this again

where disability is in mind,

I hope they consider other types of disabilities.

Aside from disabilities where you're in a wheelchair.

Because that is not the only type of disability representation.

And that's all I have to say about it.

Bye!

(folk music)

For more infomation >> Abilities Expo | #SpinaBifida - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

Plant Intelligence - Silly Meat Eater Comments #1 (Remastered Edition) - Duration: 9:39.

It is awful that thousands of people die of starvation every day, yet there is not a lot

I can do to stop it.

I do not live in regions of the world where I can provide hands-on aid to starving people.

Often the cause of so much death is due to political instability, wars and lack of resources.

As an outsider there is not much I can do to remedy this.

Just like i can have no impact on the denuclearization of my country or others, i have to choose

my efforts and battles wisely.

As a vegan, i realize that I need to eat at least 3 times a day and its entirely in my

control what I put into my body.

Regardless of what you eat or don't, you still need to go grocery shopping.

Regardless of what you wear, you still need to purchase clothing.

As a vegan I find it morally repugnant to enslave, use and kill other sentient animals.

I recognize that eating and using animals is no longer a necessity for the large majority

of people on the planet, and it takes little effort on my part to avoid directly supporting

the industry.

When I go shopping, it takes almost no additional effort to choose vegan options over non-vegan

options.

Every-time i buy food, clothing or consumer goods, i vote with my wallet.

We live in a world with a lot of pain and suffering, much of which stems from human

activity.

I choose to support compassionate, sustainable, and environmentally responsible foods and

products because we share this world with other humans and non-human animals, and it

is the responsibility of all to make this world a better place for all.

Lone Rook had this to say:

Oh, the irony.

What Lone Rook has failed to understand here, is that most deforestation worldwide is directly

connected with raising animals for food.

Over 70% of soy crops world wide end up as animal feed.

Large tracts of rain forest are also cleared for grazing land.

This means that due to the increase in demand for animal products, more land has to be cleared

in order to plant crops, crops which will mostly go to feed farmed animals directly.

Over 56 billion land animals worldwide are killed each year for food.

These animals need to be fed and hydrated.

The amount of resources that go into raising these animals for their bodies is unbelievable

and entirely unnecessary, irresponsible and immoral.

Reforming the industry will not eliminate the need to feed and hydrate the billions

of animals each year.

Animals used for food and experimentation are considered property by the industry.

How animals are used and treated is dependant on their net worth.

The animal's care and attention will always be limited by the industry's desire to maximize

profits.

Alakai 1721 made this comment:

I don't believe in making anyone do anything they do not want to do, however as a parent

it is your responsibility to educate and raise those under your care.

Parents teach their children their own values, customs, and beliefs.

The large majority of the people in this world teach their children that non-human animals

are food and that its perfectly okay to kill and eat them.

Kids grow up into adults and parents and then teach this same perspective without question

to the next generation.

I believe that parents should not teach children WHAT to believe, but rather teach them how

to think.

Teaching a child to be skeptical of claims, to demand evidence and to believe in things

only when there is good reason to believe is always good.

Wanting something to be true does not make it real.

Fantasy should be identified and exposed for what it is.

If my future child decides to be vegan, i will be very happy for their choice.

If she does not become vegan, i will respect her right to believe what she chooses to believe.

Samizer gifted us with this comment:

Not the

plant sentience argument again.

Every longtime vegan has heard this horrible argument and dreads explaining how this is

wrong.

Plants do not have sense organs, do not have a brain, and do not have nerve endings.

Plants react to their environmental stimuli however they do not choose their actions.

They track the sun, respond to gravity, react to the lack of the suns energy during the

night, and emit chemicals that react with other plants.

From an evolutionary perspective you have to ask what is the point of sentience.

What does sentience do for animals?

Sentience is the ability to sense, perceive and consciously interact with the natural

world.

It is the ability of an animal to react to a situation of danger and survive.

It is the ability of an animal to choose an action and prosper.

In times of danger, an animal's ability to perceive the danger gives it an advantage.

The animal is able to try and avoid the danger and survive another day.

Plants are affixed to the earth.

They have no way of avoiding danger should it present itself.

What would be the point of developing sentience if it does nothing to further your chances

of survival?

Even if I would concede that planets have a type of sentience and interest in their

own survival, it would still make sense to be a vegan.

You have to kill a lot more plants to feed farmed animals than would be required to feed

a human directly.

It is always much more efficient to eat plants directly then eat an animal who has wasted

a lot of that plant energy in the development and maintenance of their body.

We know what its like to be a sentient animal living on this planet.

We can extrapolate that further and empathize how other sentient non-human animals may feel.

We do not need to eat other animals to be healthy, and therefore we choose to breed,

enslave, torture and kill animals for reasons other then necessity.

When the actions of one sentient being effects another, it is our responsibility to evaluate

the interests of each party and ensure that the right to life and freedom is not negatively

effecting the other.

We understand this when discussing human to human interactions, however due to our speciesism

we seem to be inconsistent with the other animals we share this world.

This would be a very different discussion if we had a real need to eat animals for our

survival, however most of us don't live in that world.

Doctors typically get very little nutritional training and bring with them already held

biases from their upbringing.

My suggestion would be to do a search of the following doctors and nutritionists and see

for yourself that a balanced vegan diet is very healthy and that most of the leading

causes of death in developed nations are caused by the consumption of animal products.

here are some famous vegan md's: Dr. Michael Greger, Dr. John McDougall, Dr. Neal Barnard,

Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn, Dr. T. Collin Campbell, Dr. Joel Furhman, Dr. Michael Klaper, Dr.

Dean Ornish.

Some well known vegan dietitians include: Brenda Davis, and Jack Norris.

These lists are by no means exhaustive list of vegan medical professionals.

Lastly, 3ddon602 made a fool of himself with this gem:

As an atheist i couldn't care less what jesus the historical or mythical figure ate or did

not eat.

The outrages claims of the bible have not been verified to be true with evidence.

Therefore if jesus did exist, there is no reason to think he was anything more then

a human being and i don't care in the slightest what an uneducated carpenter's son thought

we should eat or not.

The supernatural claims in the bible have not been confirmed to be true and therefore

the most one can say about jesus was that he was a cult leader with a small following

that ended up becoming popular.

I take my nutritional advice from dietitians and medical professionals, not the printed

words attributed to someone who may or may not have ever lived millennia ago.

For more infomation >> Plant Intelligence - Silly Meat Eater Comments #1 (Remastered Edition) - Duration: 9:39.

-------------------------------------------

Экспедиция в Унгоро - Обзор карт HEARTHSTONE (ЧАСТЬ 4) - Duration: 5:44.

For more infomation >> Экспедиция в Унгоро - Обзор карт HEARTHSTONE (ЧАСТЬ 4) - Duration: 5:44.

-------------------------------------------

НАСТОЯЩАЯ ЖИЗНЬ В ROBLOX Купили мотоцикл sptv в бассейне Пупс Антоша видео для детей РОБЛОКС - Duration: 6:57.

For more infomation >> НАСТОЯЩАЯ ЖИЗНЬ В ROBLOX Купили мотоцикл sptv в бассейне Пупс Антоша видео для детей РОБЛОКС - Duration: 6:57.

-------------------------------------------

СРОЧНО!!! ЧТО СТРЕЛЯТЬ БУДЕТЕ?! Ты должен это увидеть!!! Новый выпуск приколы наглый попуас. приколи - Duration: 8:50.

For more infomation >> СРОЧНО!!! ЧТО СТРЕЛЯТЬ БУДЕТЕ?! Ты должен это увидеть!!! Новый выпуск приколы наглый попуас. приколи - Duration: 8:50.

-------------------------------------------

Tag, You're it! 7 YouTube Questions! - Duration: 5:39.

Welcome back to "It's All Fun and Games!"

This video is going to be a little different than my usual, because instead of talking about video games,

I'm gonna be talking about me and my channel!

I've been tagged by my bud from the channel Letemcomeinit to answer 7 questions about my channel!

So lets get right in to that first question!

Question #1: Why do you do YouTube?

I started making YouTube videos for a couple of reasons,

but the main one is that I really love talking about video games.

Now I couldn't really do that in my regular life, since most of my friends aren't as

into video games as I am and especially not into retro ones.

One of my buddy's will often call them babies games, and I'm not really sure if he's serious or not.

So I don't really have anyone who I can talk to about video games with

and get into discussions about character designs, stories, or why certain gameplay elements work or not.

So I use YouTube as a way to entertain myself, and anyone who wants to listen.

Question #2: How long have you been doing YouTube?

I've been making videos consistently since the start of 2016, so a little over a year now.

I always make sure to upload at least one video every other week.

And I'm trying to make a big push to start uploading every week.

The thing is it takes me a little bit of time to produce each one, with playing through

an entire video game, writing the review, recording voice over,

recording face cam, creating thumbnails, and editing the whole thing to make it cohesive.

It can take a lot of hours.

And being a somewhat responsible adult can kinda get in the way of that.

Question #3: How long do you plan on doing YouTube?

I plan on doing YouTube as long as I have ideas kicking around in my noggin and as long as I'm having fun.

If I start to notice that it's becoming really hard to think of original ideas

or getting motivated to make videos or that the quality of the videos start to drop,

then I might have to step back for a little while.

Because I wouldn't want to put out anything I'd hate to watch myself.

Question #4: What kind of camera do you use?

I use a Canon Vixia HFG20 camcorder. It definitely has served me well

And I think it can capture me at my full beauty.

It's not part of the question, but incase anyone was interested,

I use a Rode NT1A condenser microphone to record voice over.

I really love this mic and I've used it for multiple purposes in recording over the years,

and have nothing but good things to say about it.

Question #5: Do you make your own thumbnails?

Yeah, I actually do.

It's usually just a very simple image of the character of the game I'm reviewing, the title of

the game, and the title of the review series that it's apart of.

Now, I try to keep it simple for a few reasons.

One, is that I really dislike thumbnails that are super busy and hard to read,

and that look like every other YouTube Channel.

Two, is that I'm terrible at graphic art, less pieces means less things I can mess up.

And number three, is that it's probably my least favorite part about making videos.

I always put it off until the last second.

But lately people and friends have been commenting that my thumbnail creation has gotten a lot stronger.

So at least I'm improving.

Question #6: Did you make your own Intro and Outro?

I have a few different intros for each video series that I do, but I did not make any of them!

My regular "It's All Fun and Games" intro and the intro for the "Nostalgia or Not?"

series that was done by my buddy Vanuch.

The "Cheep Cheap Games" intro was made by my girlfriend Rachel.

And all of logos were made by my boy Tom.

Those 3 and my friend Ed are always helping me all sorts of stuff on the channel,

from intros, logos, filming, lighting to looking over scripts and drafts.

So a lot of credit for this channel goes out to them, so thanks guys.

Question 7: How did you come up with your channel name?

I obviously got it from the old saying "it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye."

But I picked "It's All Fun and Games" to remind people that at the end of the day,

video games are really just about fun.

People tend to get caught up with all sorts of review scores, and console wars and all that sort of nonsense.

But we should realize that it doesn't matter what you're playing the game on,

or what game it actually is. As long as you're having fun with it, thats all that really matters.

That's why I never put a review score on any of my videos.

I just want to give my thoughts on the game, my likes and my dislikes,

And it's up to the viewers to decide if they want to play that game and if it's a right fit for them.

Bonus Question: What can you do to change it up?

This is one I've been thinking about a lot recently.

I have a few different video series like Brand New Reviews, Cheep Cheap Games, and Nostalgia or Not?

but I've got a few more ideas in the works.

One of them I'm excited about is called Retro Rematch.

The idea is kind of like a Let's Play but with a twist and I don't want to spoil it right now.

So be on the look out for that in the upcoming months.

I also have a website coming soon and it's very near completion.

I'll be writing some goofy and informative articles for that every week.

And I'm even going to be writing some reviews for DS and 3DS games,

since I have no way of capturing footage from those systems to make video reviews.

And of course I'll update you guys when it's live!

There you have it! 7 questions down and even a bonus one thrown in!

I hope you guys learned a little bit more about me and my channel and that you're excited about things to come

A special shout out to the channel Letemcomeinit for nominating me to answer these 7 questions.

You guys should definitely go and check out his channel. He's one of my favorites on YouTube.

And has a really interesting way of reviewing video games using witty and sarcastic poetry.

Now as far as for who I'd like to nominate to answer these 7 questions.

I'd love to hear from the channel called, Cryptic.

He has an amazingly high quality channel about all sorts of creepy unsolved mysteries,

infamous murderers, and strange legends.

So you should definitely go check out his channel too!

Thanks for watching everyone, I'll see you next time and remember

"It's All Fun and Games!"

For more infomation >> Tag, You're it! 7 YouTube Questions! - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

Biggest Loser Nutritionist Juliette Yeager - Duration: 3:02.

Remember, you want about half of your body weight in pounds to equal your grams of protein

in a day.

I really like food (laughs).

Since I was a little kid it was always kind of a joke in my house that (begin music) I

was probably the only toddler that would eat raw onions and vegetables.

And that would be my preference.

When I see the results from guests, to me that kind of pushes me to keep doing it, especially

because here we see 30 to 40 guests in a week, from the day to day person who you see down the

street to someone that's on television shows and movies.

At the resort level, I'm in charge of what they eat and how much they're getting, any

sort of allergies or restrictions, everything of that sort.

We have a really fancy scale, called the In-Body Scale.

That actually gives me an outline of their muscle mass to fat mass.

It gives me a reading of their basal metabolic rate, which is the calories they burn at complete

rest.

And then it gives age, height, weight and that gives me an idea of what I need to calculate

for them to eat.

Yes, they're working out a lot but it's not unrealistic, so everything is something that

people can take home with them.

We teach you the science behind weight loss, about how you want to replace it with muscle

and build muscle.

And we also teach them good, quality eating habits and we calculate their individualized

meal plans per person.

So they will get that education, and we actually have support systems built up for when they

go home as well.

First of all, the campus was beautiful.

Walking up to it, I instantly just loved it.

Part of the major was nutrition classes.

We had to take three nutrition classes at the time and with the first few weeks of that

first nutrition class, I knew that's what I wanted to do.

I value the hands-on experience that I had as opposed to just sitting in a lecture hall

with hundreds of kids and not really seeing it firsthand.

We actually dealt with real-life clients as opposed to just textbook learning, but I also

enjoyed the fact that there was a classroom component.

Seven grams of fat.

That education is irreplaceable for me.

I use it every day, without a doubt.

The biggest things that I really try to drive home for them is the small frequent meals

throughout the day as opposed to eating three big meals or not eating all day and eating

one big meal at night.

A general rule of thumb is to consume over half of your daily needs for calories by the

end of lunch.

Definitely the education, alone, is huge with just the nutrition.

I really think a lot of them go home and make a lot of differences.

Really helps me sleep at night knowing the fact that I can try to help these people.

And we have a lot of fun! (music ends)

For more infomation >> Biggest Loser Nutritionist Juliette Yeager - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

New in Cs:Go? - No problem m8 - Duration: 0:49.

Hello New Blood :3

I'm Gaben

Today I will destroy

i ll make you life beautiful

Please take this gift

He thought it was free

What a fool

For more infomation >> New in Cs:Go? - No problem m8 - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

Swift 3 & Firebase 3 - How to Build Smooth Instagram Navigation - Ep 6 (Build Instagram) - Duration: 11:49.

Hi everyone, it's great to see you again

Last time we successfully used a Tab Bar Controller to manage our five main view controllers.

By the end of the last lecture, we're able to navigate the main views via the tab bar items of the tab bar controller.

We also learned to customize the UI View Controller by changing the background color of its view property.

But if you notice, the tab bar items don't look great now with the default blue color.

Let's now discuss how to customize them further.

For example, let's change them to a black color as in our design.

Also, for a better UX, it's probably a good idea to hide the tab bar item titles...

if the tab bar icons are informative enough.

OK GOOD!...

Let's change their colors.

Alright! So one of the simplest way to do this is to do it in the App Delegate,...

where people typical perform some global on-startup configurations.

Precisely, these on-startup configurations are typically put inside the application-Did-Finish-Launching method,...

which is called first when the app runs.

Of course, as this is a kind of central location, we should avoid put too much task or function specific stuff in here.

However, in our case, it's ok to set all tab bar item to the same color at once at the beginning.

Alright, this comment line tells us exactly what we can do here.

So let's do some initial customization here, like...

change the color of the tab bar items.

Our tab bar is in fact an instance of the UI-Tab-Bar class.

So let's pull our the UI-Tab-Bar class.

The idea is to customize the appearance of all instances of this class at once,...

using the appearance() method.

This will in turn be applied to our UI Tab Bar instance.

To change the color of the items, simply search for color,...

we'll quickly settle down with the tint-Color property.

Any UI Color we set to this property will be applied to the tab bar items.

As it's of type UI Color, we need to use a UI color object.

We can simply use the pre-defined black UI Color.

GOOD! Let's run the app and see.

OK, here it is.

Let's hit the sign in button the switch view.

Great! The tab bar items now have a black color.

Btw, let's delete all background color stuff,...

and some default stuff in the view controllers.

We don't need them now.

Delete these in the Discovery View Controller...

the Camera View Controller,...

the Activity view controller,...

and the Profile View Controller.

Alright, let's see how things look now.

OK, looks pretty good, right?

Now let's see what we need to do next.

OK, let's go back to our design.

You can see that each of the view should have something like a navigation bar.

This is where we can display title of a view,...

and switch views back and forth.

Like if we are somehow able to switch from the Home view to the Comments view,...

we'll able to switch back to the Home view from the Comments view, and things like that.

OK, to do so, we need something called Navigation Controller in the storyboard.

And we need to put our current UI View Controllers into a Navigation Controller to eventually obtain what we layout in the design.

So search for a Navigation Controller in the Object Library and drag it into the storyboard.

Let's see how it works.

OK, this is a Navigation Controller,...

which manages a stack of other view controllers.

Then this view controllers managed by the navigation controllers will have a navigation bar at the top.

Alright, let's put our UI View Controllers in some Navigation Controllers and see how things work.

A simple way is to directly embed our UI View Controller into a Navigation Controller.

In particular, choose this Home View Controller,...

then choose Embed In Navigation Controller in the Editor menu.

Our Home View Controller is now managed by a Navigation Controller.

It now has this Navigation bar or item at the top.

Another way of doing this is as follows.

Let's delete the connection between this Navigation Controller and the View Controller it manages.

Now these two are separate controllers.

Select the Navigation Controller, Control drag to the other view controller,...

then choose root view controller segue,...

then this view controller will be come the root of the stack of view controllers that the Navigation Controller manages.

Alright, let's delete these two; we used them for demonstration only.

Now let's see we can do with the navigation item.

We can set a title in its Attribute Inspector, let's say Home.

Alright, let's check it out.

Alright, let's see.

GREAT! This UI view controller now has a Home navigation bar.

We now need to do this thing to the other UI view controller.

Very similar, simply add embed this into a Navigation Controller.

This Camera View Controller too,...

the Activity View Controller,...

and finally, the Profile View Controller.

A valuable thing we have when using Navigation Controllers is that it can manage a stack of many UI View Controllers.

We'll talk about that later.

For now, let's just set titles for the new navigation bar.

This navigation item should have a title, say...

Discover.

The next one, probably...

Camera.

And the fourth one,...

Activity.

Finally, the last one,...

Profile.

GOOD! Let's check them out.

Alright, let's see...

FANTASTIC, looks pretty good, huh?

Now, the text down here looks kind of annoying.

Let's get rid of them. The icons are informative enough.

Moreover, we now have sort of a title for each view.

To delete them, choose the corresponding tab bar item,...

then delete the title of the bar item.

Let's run the app and see how it looks now.

GREAT! Things look much cleaner now.

However, there's a problem, this icon is a bit off.

This is because there's some default space for the bar item title.

We now need to push this icon down a little bit.

Let's choose the Home tab bar item.

In its Size Inspector,...

we'll see the Image Inset attribute.

We use this attribute to position the icon in the corresponding tab bar item.

It's current zero away from the top, let's use something like 5 to push it down a bit.

OK, it's a bit further away from the top, but the system scaled the icon to obtain that effect.

The trick to fix this is to push to bottom down the same amount to compensate the top.

So the amount we need to push down the bottom should be the same as what we did to the top,...

but the sign should be different.

If we use 5, that means we push the bottom up, not down.

So actually we need to use minus five.

That would bring the image back to its normal shape.

Great! You can see that our icon is back in its normal shape, and is pushed down a little bit to make things look balanced.

We don't need to adjust left and right sides, 'cause it's centered already.

Let's check this out.

You can play around with a few settings to move the icon to whatever position that you like.

Alright, let's switch view.

FANTASTIC!

It looks much more balanced now.

OK, let's do this to the other tab bar items.

For the search bar item,...

Push the icon down the same amount as we used for the Home bar item.

In its Attribute Inspector, delete its title.

Similar for the Camera bar item.

Delete the title,...

and push the icon down.

OK, let's delete the title again.

Now the Activity bar item,...

delete its title,...

and push the Heart icon.

And finally the Profile bar item.

Push the icon,...

then delete its title.

GOOD! Now let's run the app to check things out.

FANTASTIC!

We'll learn storyboard references next time! See you then!

For more infomation >> Swift 3 & Firebase 3 - How to Build Smooth Instagram Navigation - Ep 6 (Build Instagram) - Duration: 11:49.

-------------------------------------------

How school consolidations will impact OKCPS students - Duration: 6:39.

OGLE, MARKIE MARTIN

AND METEOROLOGI BRAD SOWDER.

>> DUE TO BUDGET CHALLENGES AND

LOAN ROMAN NUMERAL ROME AND

WE'VE BEEN FORCED TO MAKE SOME

TOUGH DECISIONS.

ABIGAI BUDGET CUTS FORCING

OKLAHOMA CITY PUBLIC SCHOOL

OFFICIALS TO CONSIDER SHUTTING

DOWN SCHOOLS.

ALL OF THIS IN EFFORTS TO SAVE

MONEY.

THE STATE POSSIBLE ARE JUST

DISTRICTWIDE TO SAVE ABOUT $1

MILLION BY CLOSING FIVE SCHOOLS.

JOINING US NOW IS OKLAHOMA CITY

SCHOOLS SUPERINTENDENT AURORA

LORA.

WHEN YOU MADE THAT ANNOUNCEMENT,

QUITE HONESTLY IT DIDN'T SEEM

SUPER THRILLED ABOUT THIS PLAN,

DO LIKE THIS PLAN?

NO, THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT

BUDGET CUTS THAT I LIKE.

ABIGAI WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS

PLAN IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT OR NOT

ON BOARD WITH IT?

THE REALITY IS I DID CUT $30

MILLION FROM THE SCHOOL DISTRICT

IN MY FIRST MONTH ON THE JOB

LAST YEAR AND THAT WAS

DEVASTATING IN ITSELF TO HAVE TO

CUT 208 TEACHERS, 100 PEOPLE

FROM CENTRAL OFFICE, 100 FROM

OPERATIONS.

SO WE MADE IT THROUGH THAT, BUT

THE IDEA THAT FUNDING IS NOT

COMING BACK AT THIS TIME AND WE

HAVE TO PREPARE FOR MORE CUTS,

THERE IS NOT A LOT LEFT TO CUT.

NONE OF MY OPTIONS ARE GOOD AT

THIS POINT

ABIGAIL: ISRAELI THING THA

COULD POSSIBLY DONE -- BE DONE

-- IS THER ANYTHING THAT COULD

POSSIBLY BE DONE AT THIS POINT?

ON THURSDAY WE WILL, WITH

WHAT WE ARE -- WHAT ELSE WE ARE

PLANNING TO CUT.

WE ARE DEPENDING ON LEGISLATURES

TO HELP US FIGURE OUT SOME

FUNDING.

ABIGAI CAN YOU TELL US SOME OF

THOSE OTHER THINGS YOU WILL BE

ANNOUNCING?

THE CLOSURE PROPOSAL IS FOR

$1.2 MILLION.

SOME OF THE REST OF THE CUTS IS

LOOKING AT CUTS IN CENTRAL

OFFICE, CONTRACTS, I WILL

REQUEST A VARIETY OF OTHER

THINGS WE'RE WILLING TO CUT.

WE HAVE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET

TO $10 MILLION.

ABIGAI THAT'S ON TOP OF THE

$30 MILLION TO ALREADY DID.

AS I UNDERSTAND IT, NOTHING IS

SET IN STONE WITH THESE FIVE

SCHOOLS AND WE DO HAVE A FULL

SCREEN OF THE SCHOOLS THAT ARE

UP FOR DISCUSSION.

NOTHING IS SET IN STONE JUST

YET.

THE FIVE SCHOOLS THAT ARE ON THE

CHOPPING BLOCK, HOW DID YOU

DECIDE ON THESE SCHOOLS?

>> PART OF WHAT WE DID IS WE

LOOKED AT SCHOOLS WITH LOW

ENROLLMENT AND TRY TO FIGURE OUT

WHAT ARE PLACES WHERE ENROLLMENT

MIGHT BE REALLY L WHERE KIDS

COULD BENEFIT IF THEY WENT TO A

NEARBY LARGER SCHOOL IN A PLACE

WHERE THERE WOULD BE SPACE AND

THEY CAN GET ACCESS TO MORE DAYS

OF ART AND MUSIC AND THOSE KINDS

OF THINGS.

IN THE CASE OF ONE SCHOOL WE

LOOKED AT BUILDING CONDITION

WITH THE BUILDING IS NOT BEEN

RENOVATE IN -- SINCE 1965.

ALL OF THE OTHER BUILDINGS ARE

MUCH MORE RECENT.

ABIGAI MY GRANDMOTHER TAUGHT

AT GATEWOOD FOR 22 YEARS.

HIS A LOT OF FRIENDS THERE.

WHAT HAPPENS TO THE TEACHERS?

ARE THEY LET GO?

FOR THE MOST PART, TEACHERS

WILL HAVE THE OPTION TO TRANSFER

TO NEARBY SCHOOLS OR ANY OTHER

VACANCY IN THE DISTRICT.

THE TEACHING POSITIONS WILL

PROBABLY STAY INTACT.

TEACHERS WON'T BE ABLE TO

CONTINUE AS PART OF THEIR

HOMESCHOOL IF THIS PART OF THE

PROPOSAL GOES FORWARD.

ABIGAIL: WE SPOKE TO ONE OF OUR

CITY COUNCILMAN THIS AND HE

SAID THAT CLOSING ANY SCHOOL

REALLY HAS A NEGATIVE IMPACT ON

THE COMMUNITY.

ANYTIME A SCHOOL, YOU WANT TO

GET LISTEN.

>> ANYTIME YOU CLOSE A SCHOOL

DOWN, IT HAS A NEGATIVE IMPAC

ON THE SURROUNDING COMMUNITY.

POLITE IN A

COMMUNITY.

ABIGAI DO YOU AGREE WITH THAT?

>> I THINK IF BUILDINGS ARE

ABANDONED AND BECOME GRAFFITIED

OR BROKEN INTO, IT COULD CREATE

LIGH --BLIGHT IN THE COMMUNITY.

WE WANT TO REPURPOSE THESE

BUILDINGS IN A WAY THAT MAKES

SENSE SO WE CAN KEEP THEM IN

GOOD CONDITION AND NOT E UP

HAVING TO BECOME AN EYESORE.

ABIGAIL: WHAT WAYS WOULD THEY BE

REPURPOSED?

>> WE ARE DEVELOPING A COMMUNITY

-- COMMITTEE TO DETERMINE THAT.

SOME THINGS WE COULD CONSIDER

WOULD BE ALLOW NONPROFITS USE

THE SPACE.

PERHAPS DOING SOME EXPANSIONS IN

CURRENT SCHOOLS AND ALLOW THEM

TO USE THE SPACE, OR MAY BE AND

FOR OTHER COMMUNITY CENTERS.

ABIGAIL: WHAT THE QUESTIONS AND

WA ASKED WAS THE TEACHERS ARE

LOSING THEIR JOBS, HOW EXACTLY

WILL THIS SAVE MORE THAN $1

MILLIO

THIS IS JUST AIR-CONDITIONING

COSTS AND ADMIN COSTS?

>> THE TEACHING POSITIO, THEY

WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER

SCHOOL.

THE ONLY THING IT SAV IS THE

COST OF A PRINCIPAL, A SCHOOL

SECRETARY, AND SOME UTILITY

COSTS.

THAT'S WHAT WE CALCULATE THE

AMOUNT OF MONEY SAVED PER SCHOOL

THAT IS CLOSING TO ONLY BE

AROUND $250,000.

ABIGAI WHEN WILL WE KNOW IF

THESE FIVE SCHOOLS WILL BE

CLOSER NOT?

I'M GATHERING FEEDBACK RIGHT

NOW AND TRY TO DETERMINE THE BUT

BASEL I WILL TAKE TO THE BOARD

-- BUDGE PROPOSAL I WILL TAKE

TO THE BOARD ON THURSDAY.

THE VOTE WILL BE APRIL 6.

ABIGAIL: WHAT HAS BEEN SOME OF

THE FEEDBACK YOU'VE GOTTEN FROM

BOARD MEMBERS OR PARENTS AS

WELL?

>> FOR THE MOST PART PEOPLE DO

NOT LIKE THIS PROPOSAL IN ANY

WAY.

WE ARE OPEN TO OTHER IDEAS,

POLICE DON'T HAVE A LOT OF

CHOICES.

THEY ARE SUGGESTING SOME SMALL

THINGS INCLUDING MAY BE CHANGING

THE BOUNDARIES OR WHERE KIDS ARE

ZONED TO OR PHASING PROGRAMS OUT

THAT COULD MAKE THIS MORE

PALATABLE FOR FAMILIES.

ABIGAI THE PLAN RECOMMENDS

CONSOLIDATIONS OF THE FIVE

SCHOOLS BUT ALSO THE TRANSITION

OF NORTHEAST ACADEMY INTO A

NEIGHBORHOOD MIDDLE SCHOOL

SERVING THE DOUGLAS PROGRAM.

HOW DOES THAT FIT IN TO SAVING

MONEY?

WE WOULD BE RELIEVING SOME

OVERCROWDING AT OTHER SCHOOLS

AND CONVERTING NORTHEAST INTO A

GRADE FIVE THROUGH EIGHT MIDDLE

SCHOOL WHICH WOULD ALLOW IT TO

GET MORE STUDENTS AND MAKE

BETTER USE OF THE BUILDING.

For more infomation >> How school consolidations will impact OKCPS students - Duration: 6:39.

-------------------------------------------

Legendary News Journalist Tells Sean Hannity That He's Bad For America - Duration: 3:49.

This past weekend, on an interview that aired on CBS, legendary news anchor Ted Koppel told

Sean Hannity that he is bad for America.

The answer to that question, the fact that yes, Sean Hannity, you're bad for America,

actually came from a question from Sean Hannity, where he was trying to defend his cable news

punditry, rather than reporting.

You see, during the interview, Koppel was talking about the need for honest factual

news reporting in the corporate controlled media.

Hannity defended what he does, saying that it's punditry.

It's political commentary and opinion, not news.

Hannity has for a long time told us he's not a newsman, he's an opinion guy.

Then, Hannity asked, "Do you think I'm bad for America?"

To which Koppel, a man who has spent his entire life as a television news journalist, not

commentator, told Hannity, "Yes.

You are bad for America."

Ted Koppel could not be more correct in his assessment of both Sean Hannity and the current

state of cable news in the United States.

These outlets are not news reporters anymore.

There's no journalist.

They're simply opinion givers and commentators.

They look at things that have happened and say, "Oh, well wow.

Here's my opinion on this thing."

They don't go out there and discover this.

They don't go out there and find the evidence of corporate fraud or corporate misdeeds or

disgusting foreign policy actions by the federal government.

You know, things that we used to do, back in the 60's and 70's and a little bit into

the 80's, when we actually uncovered things and reported that.

Today, all it is is commentary by these overpaid idiots who couldn't even get a college education.

Yet, we have millions of people in this country that tune in everyday to get their marching

orders from people like Sean Hannity.

That's what Koppel is talking about, him being bad for this country.

The American public is not hungry for news.

They're not hungry for facts.

They're not hungry for statistics.

They want their political ideology marching orders, and Sean Hannity comes on air and

delivers those every single night.

Are they based in reality?

Absolutely not.

Bill O'Reilly does the same thing and Tucker Carlson.

You can go through the list almost every single person on Fox News.

It's the same thing with MSNBC.

We're not getting factual reporting anymore.

We're getting the Trump is bad stories.

Trump tweeted a thing stories.

That's not what we expect from cable news.

We need more.

We need reporting.

We need people going undercover and performing investigations.

You have the resources to do that.

We don't.

Most media outlets do not, but you do.

That's why we depend on you.

We can get news and opinion from anyone in this country.

Everybody's got an opinion on things, but you're the one's with the resources to go

out there and find out what's really happening.

That's why Ted Koppel says, that you are bad for the United States, because you failed

in your duty to keep people informed, and you failed in your duty to go out there and

find out what's really happening.

For more infomation >> Legendary News Journalist Tells Sean Hannity That He's Bad For America - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

5 Scary Chinese Robots of the Future | China Uncensored - Duration: 5:19.

On this episode of China Uncensored,

our robot future is coming...

made in China!

Hi, welcome to China Uncensored.

I'm your host Chris Chappell.

Robots.

Humans have been obsessed with them...

well, forever.

The ancient Greek god Hephaestus built automatons.

And in China,

King Mu in the 10th century BC

met an "artificer" who gifted him a life-size

mechanical man that could sing,

dance, and apparently flirt.

Both true stories.

And two thousand years later,

China is back at it again.

According to this report submitted to the US-China

Economic and Security Review Commission,

China has been rapidly developing its robotics—

for both commercial and military use.

So China has rolled out with some

pretty impressive robots.

Like these ones,

which hold the Guinness Book of World records

for the most robots dancing simultaneously.

If that looks scary to you,

you ain't seen nothing yet.

Here are 5 scary Chinese robots of the future.

Number 5

Chinese RoboCop

For those of you who aren't regular watchers

of China Uncensored,

Robert Cop is my favorite

Chinese knockoff toy.

The Furniture of Law enforcement.

And E-Patrol Robot Sheriff is the real-life

Chinese knockoff of RoboCop—

at least in terms of being a cop.

It's in use at a train station in Zhengzhou city.

It looks more like a cross between HAL and a Dalek.

It can use facial recognition technology

to somehow identify "potential criminals or suspicious people."

It also loves children.

Until it crushes their puny bodies.

I think I'll be avoiding that train station.

Number 4

Tell me your secrets.

I'll tell you mine.

This is Aelos.

It can dance, recognize different languages,

tell you about the weather, news and traffic,

or even listen to your secrets.

"Owner, you can tell me all of your secrets.

I won't tell anybody."

I hope the Chinese government

isn't good at hacking!

And of course,

it knows how to fight.

Why are we fighting each other?

We should fight the humans!

Agreed!

After we play soccer.

Number 3

Fire-shooting drone

Nothing says "safety" like eight spinning blades

and a flame thrower.

It's actually designed to help utility workers

clean trash off of power lines.

Somehow, without burning

the power lines themselves.

Trash can cause outages or electrical shorts.

So, yeah,

this drone is technically for safety.

But I can also see it being repurposed

from some extremely not-safe purposes,

like if they pared it with E-Patrol Robot Sheriff

to fight crime.

Number 2

Nightmare quadruped.

Horizon Zero Dawn is a video game

set in a post-apocalyptic world overrun

by animalistic machines.

And I think it's safe to say

we know where this story begins.

This four-legged robot was debuted at a competition in China

to display unmanned robotic designs

that can traverse uneven terrain.

This makes them useful for counter terrorism operations,

like bomb disposal and reconnaissance.

But, I guess if you saw one of these coming,

you'd know something was up.

And finally, Number 1

The Uncanny Valley

Can man make machine in his image?

The upcoming movie, Ghost in the Shell

explores the boundaries between man and machine

with this poorly designed Japanese robot.

I mean, she doesn't look Japanese at all!

But in the present day,

meet what's being called the most human-like robot.

And it's still totally creepy.

And not just because its creator

has programed it to call him "My lord."

"Don't come too close to me

when you are taking a picture.

'It will make my face look fat.'"

Oh good!

They build the robot with the same kind of

deep-seated insecurities

that make humans act irrational.

I think I'll take Scarlett Johansson instead.

So those are 5 scary Chinese robots.

Who knows where the future will lead?

Let's just hope that as

artificial intelligence develops,

they don't learn from us puny humans.

We can be kind of horrible sometimes.

So which Chinese robot

was your favorite?

And what's your plan to survive

the inevitable robot revolution?

Leave your ideas below.

Thanks for watching this episode of China Uncensored.

Once again, I'm your host Chris Chappell.

See you next time.

For more infomation >> 5 Scary Chinese Robots of the Future | China Uncensored - Duration: 5:19.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING Bernie Sanders Just Broke! He Admits Trump Was 100% Right On This 1 Thing… - Duration: 2:18.

BREAKING Bernie Sanders Just Broke!

He Admits Trump Was 100% Right On This 1 Thing�

By Paris Swade

Socialist nut job Bernie Sanders told CNN�s Dana Bash that Obamacare has serious problems

and that the deductibles are way to high.

Like duhhhhhhh.

Bernie Sanders is totally out of the loop.

He admits that far left socialists are the reason for the big fat failure and that the

solution should be �more government.� You really can�t make this crap up.

Dana Bash: �The President is trying to blame Democrats for the GOP failure to repeal and

replace Obamacare but he also said that he�d be willing to work with you and Democrats

in the Senate and House on a solution��

Bernie Sanders: �Dana let me begin by saying this, the bill that was defeated should have

been defeated.

It was a disastrous piece of legislation primarily designed to provide 300 billion dollars in

tax breaks to the top 2%, throwing 24 million people off of health insurance, raising premiums

for older workers in a very very significant way��

�Now as you indicated, of course Obamacare has serious problems.

The deductibles are too high, premiums are too high.

The cost of healthcare is going up at a much faster rate than it should.�

This is the best part.

Bernie Sanders said that the U.S. needs to �join the rest of the civilized world and

guarantee healthcare for all people as a right and that�s why I�m going to introduce

a medicare for all, single-payer program.�

This is liberal lunacy at its finest.

Bernie Sanders thinks that more government will solve the issues that are failing the

health care system.

Socialism never works.

It�s an organized way to take over the government and means of production.

It will never work.

SHARE THIS so that all the Bernie burn-outs can see the truth and jump on the Trump train.

Thanks for reading.

For more infomation >> BREAKING Bernie Sanders Just Broke! He Admits Trump Was 100% Right On This 1 Thing… - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

Local lawmakers concerned about cost of president's visits - Duration: 2:18.

FARRON: THEY SAY THEY UNDERSTAND

WHY THE PRESIDENT WOULD WANT TO

COME HERE, BUT FRANKLY, THEY

SAID EVERY TRIP COSTS AND IT IS

MAKING INDIVIDUALS AND PEOPLE

AND SMALL BUSINESSES SUFFER.

FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY, THE

MAYOR REVEALED MORE ABOUT

ATTEMPTED BREACHES TO OUR LOCAL

I.T. SYSTEM, AND HOW MUCH THAT'S

COSTING YOU TOO.

>

>> AS A RESULT WE HAVE SPENT

THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO TRY TO

FIND OUT WHAT IS GOING ON WITH

OUR I.T. SYSTEM.

FARRON: SHE DID NOT PINPOINT WHO

WAS TRYING TO HACK THE SYSTEM,

BUT SINCE TRUMP HAS GONE INTO

OFFICE THEY ARE WORKING WITH THE

FBI AND LOOKING INTO

ENHANCEMENTS.

>> WE NEED ANOTHER $400,000 FOR

UPGRADES.

FARRON: THE CITY HAS ALREADY

SPENT $60,000 IN OVERTIME

INCREASING SECURITY FOR THE

PRESIDENT WHEN HE VISITS PALM

BEACH.

CONGRESSWOMAN LOIS FRANKEL BOTH

EMPHASIZE IT CANNOT INTO YOU.

>> WHAT WE ARE SAYING VERY

RESPECTFULLY, PLEASE HELP US GET

THIS COMPENSATION.

LEAD BY EXAMPLE.

FARRON: I GOT A COPY OF THE

LETTER SHE SENT TO THE PRESIDENT

HOW OVER THE COURSE OF THE YEAR

THEY PREDICT HIS VISITS WILL

COST BETWEEN $3.3 MILLION TO

$5.8 MILLION.

REALISTICALLY, DO WE HAVE

CONTINGENCY PLANS TO HELP THE

TAXPAYERS OUT IF THE REQUEST

DOESN'T GO THROUGH?

>> IT WILL BE UP TO THE LOCAL

GOVERNMENTS.

FARRON: SHE SAID CONGRESS HAS

BEEN HELD UP WITH THE

HEALTH-CARE BILL, BUT THEY ARE

LOOKING INTO FUNDING NOW.

WILL KNOW IF A BE REIMBURSE IN A

MONTH OR SO.

FARRON: IN THE MEANTIME, THE

SHERIFF'S OFFICE IS PREPARING

FOR THE PRESIDENT'S NEXT VISIT

ON APRIL 6.

HE IS EXPECTING HE WILL BE THE

CHINESE PRESIDENT WITH HIM AND

THEY ARE EXPECTING THE ONE

WEEKEND TRIP WILL COST ANOTHER

200 AND $80,000.

For more infomation >> Local lawmakers concerned about cost of president's visits - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

Wie Island den Drogenkonsum markant reduzierte | 27.03.2017 | www.kla.tv/10209 - Duration: 5:29.

For more infomation >> Wie Island den Drogenkonsum markant reduzierte | 27.03.2017 | www.kla.tv/10209 - Duration: 5:29.

-------------------------------------------

Five Little Monkeys, Sesame Street Style with Elmo, Bert, Ernie, Oscar, and Cookie Monster! - Duration: 11:30.

[intro music]

>> Five little monkeys jumping on the bed

>> One fell off and bumped his head

>> Mother called the doctor and the doctor said:

>> No more monkeys jumping on the bed!

>> Four little monkeys jumping on the bed

>> One fell off and bumped his head

>> Mother called the doctor and the doctor said:

>> No more monkeys jumping on the bed!

>> Three little monkeys jumping on the bed

>> One fell off and bumped his head

>> Mother called the doctor and the doctor said:

>> No more monkeys jumping on the bed!

>> Two little monkeys jumping on the bed

>> One fell off and bumped his head

>> Mother called the doctor and the doctor said:

>> No more monkeys jumping on the bed!

>> One little monkey jumping on the bed

>> One fell off and bumped his head

>> Mother called the doctor and the doctor said:

>> Put those monkeys back to bed!

[closing music]

For more infomation >> Five Little Monkeys, Sesame Street Style with Elmo, Bert, Ernie, Oscar, and Cookie Monster! - Duration: 11:30.

-------------------------------------------

Palm Beach Film Festival begins this week - Duration: 3:13.

ERIN IT'S LIGHTS, CAMERA,

ACTION THIS WEEK FOR THE ANNUAL

PALM BEACH INTERNATIONAL FILM

FESTIVAL.

JOINING ME NOW TO TALK ABOUT THE

EVENT IS JEFF DAVIS, PRESIDENT

OF THE PALM BEACH INTERNATIONAL

FILM FESTIVAL AND DAWN HAUPTNER

WITH G-STAR STUDIO

WE HAVE BEEN CHATTING.

YOU HAVE GOT SUCH AN EXCITING

FESTIVAL COMING UP.

TELL US WHERE WE ARE STARTING

AND WHAT WE CAN EXPECT THIS YEAR

FOR THE 22ND ANNUAL. JEFF: WHAT

WE ARE DOING IS TWO DIFFERENT

VENUES HERE IN WEST PALM BEACH.

OUR AREA IS BIG, IT IS IN A

BEST INTEREST TO TRY TO COVER

EVERYTHING AROUND THE WHOLE

COUNTRY.

ERIN: YOU ARE OF GOING BACK TO

THE ROOTS.

DAWN: WE ARE FOCUSING MORE ON

STUDENT FILMMAKERS, THAT IS MORE

WHAT THE PALM BEACH

INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL IS

ABOUT.

IT GIVES MORE SCHOLARSHIPS TO

STUDENTS, JUST REALLY MAKING OUR

FOCUS ON STUDENTS, WHICH IS WHAT

WE'RE DOING WITH THE BOWERY

PARTY, FOCUSING ON STUDENT FILM

AWARDS.

MARK: -- ERIN THERE WILL BE TWO

PARTIES TO KICK THINGS OFF?

DAWN YEP, ONE PARTY WE ARE

DOING ONE FILM AT THE KEISER

UNIVERST FLAGSHIP THEATER.

THAT STARTS AT 6:00.

AND AFTERWARDS AT THE CITY

PLACE.

"LET, FR FOOD, FREE DRINKS,

LIVE MUSIC, AND A LOT OF STUDENT

AWARDS.

ERIN: THAT'S REALLY COOL.

DAWN: WE WILL BE GIVING A

LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD TO

CARL AT, PRODUCER OF ALL THE BOB

HOPE SHOWS.

HE HAS CONTRIBUTED 30 YEARS TO

THE TELEVISION INDUSTRY.

JEFF DESPITE THE FALLING SNOW,

WE WILL BE DOING A LIFETIME

ACHIEVEMENT AWARD FOR CONNIE

FRANCIS.

WE ARE VERY FORTUNATE TO HAVE

DR. ROSS IN TOWN, WE ARE LOOKING

FORWARD TO HAVING HIM COME TO

OPENING NIGHT.

ERIN: IS ARE SOME REALLY

IMPRESSIVE FILM MAKERS.

PEOPLE WHO HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A

FILM FESTIVAL, THIS IS SERIOUS

TALENT?

JEFF: VERY GOOD FILMMAKERS FROM

AROUND THE WORLD.

MY HERO BROTHER, IT'S ABOUT DOWN

SYNDROME CHILDREN WHO CLIMB THE

HIMALAYAN MOUNTAINS.

THE FILM MAKERS ARE COMING IN,

HOPEFULLY.

SO, THAT IS VERY NICE.

ERIN: LET'S TALK ABOUT THE

DATES.

JEFF MARCH 29 THROUGH APRIL 2,

WE ARE DOING IT AT KEISER

UNIVERSITY FLAGSHIP THEATER HERE

IN WEST PALM AND THE CINEMARK

DOWN IN BOCA.

ERIN: WONDERFUL.

THANKS FOR BEING HERE WITH US.

I WANT TO SAY IT ONE MORE TIME

TO THAT FOLKS AT HOME CAN SEE

THIS.

AGAIN FILMS WILL BE SHOWN AT THE

, CINEMARK IN BOCA AND AT THE

KEISER UNIVERSITY FLAGSHIP

CAMPUS THEATER MARCH 29 THROUGH

APRIL 2.

FOR FULL SCHEDULE AND TO BUY

TICKETS WE'VE MADE IT EASY FOR

YOU.

JUST GO TO WPBF.COM AND LOOK FOR

THE LINK

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét