Chủ Nhật, 26 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 27 2017

[dramatic music]

♪ ♪

You just graduated to double homicide.

- You better get me that lawyer then.

- I know somebody smarter than you packaged this,

so I want to know their names

and the location of the rest of it.

- And I want a chick with big hands and no teeth.

- Loman, leave the room and close the door.

♪ ♪

They say one of these pills

takes away all the pain.

Now if that were true,

you wouldn't need two.

You have God himself cradling you to sleep.

And then you reach for another one.

Now that's not numbness.

It's violence.

What's the saying?

"Never get high from your own supply."

Isn't that what it is? - Yo!

Get this psycho away from me!

- I knew a girl.

She took nine of these.

How do you think that feels?

- I don't know.

I don't mess with the synthetic stuff, so...

- I need to know...

for sure.

And I need you...

to show me.

- [screaming]

- Better hope the dude isn't a bleeder.

Rookies always get clean up. [banging]

- Seriously? Look, I get it's personal,

but when does one of us go in there?

- Let Woz exorcise his demons,

quickest way to the drugs.

- Anybody, get me out of here!

- Remodeling or is someone starting a drum circle?

- No, it's a mouthy dealer, our LT's just playing bad cop.

- Anything that will make my job harder?

- [screaming] [banging continues]

- Last thing I want is you doing any more overtime.

- [screaming]

- Bad luck. The show's sold out.

- Yeah? What's playing? I think I heard a femur crack.

- Well, some prefer a casual, seemingly innocuous approach

to interrogation, others prefer to sell danger.

- I'm familiar with the concept.

That's what keeps Internal Affairs in business.

- This isn't some off-site freezer, all right?

There's cop etiquette.

You don't jump another detective's investigation.

- Your crew is my investigation.

- All right, if you're gonna go in there,

you gotta know what you're walking into.

Loman, you got the file on this guy?

- Hey, hey! - Woz, what are you doing?

- Testing his product, that's what I'm doing.

- How many? - Well, I don't know,

to tell you the truth. Maybe we should start again.

- Open that door. - Call the paramedics.

- Open-- - Occupied.

- I need my stomach pumped. - She's not gonna bail you out.

She took your paperwork. Ask her if she processed it.

- Open the door! - Still on my desk.

- No record that you're even in this place.

And I'm sure no one's gonna be missing you.

- My chest, man! Uncuff me! I need to throw up!

- Where'd you get these beauties?

Tell me where you get these beauties.

- Your blood pressure is dropping.

Without medical treatment, you're looking at organ failure.

- I didn't get a name, okay?

I got a supply of sample product.

- That's gonna be your last words? Huh?

That's your last words?

A mystery man gave you a free supply?

Where is it? - I don't feel so good.

- Where is it? Where's the stash?

- I don't feel so good. - Where's the stash?

- Felix, tell him! - Where's the stash?

- This isn't worth dying over! - Where's the stash?

- 873 Hegeman Ave. 873 Hegeman Ave.

- [distorted] Wake up. I need an EMT in here!

Suspect tried to commit suicide!

- 873 Hegeman. Bring me back every pill.

- Come on.

Come on, stay awake.

[dramatic music]

♪ ♪

- [groans]

♪ ♪

For more infomation >> Shades of Blue - Wozniak Exercises His Demons (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

Men Sung 100 times with only this vegetable - Duration: 9:04.

For more infomation >> Men Sung 100 times with only this vegetable - Duration: 9:04.

-------------------------------------------

Герои в масках Пороро СБОРНИК больше 15 мин Семья Пальчиков мультик Pororo Finger family 2017 - Duration: 16:40.

For more infomation >> Герои в масках Пороро СБОРНИК больше 15 мин Семья Пальчиков мультик Pororo Finger family 2017 - Duration: 16:40.

-------------------------------------------

The new Porsche 718 Boxster review #boxster - Duration: 10:19.

Porsche 718 Boxster обзор, porsche, 718, boxster

review, porsche boxster, car, porsche 718, порше

boxster s, porsche 718 boxster, тест-драйв, cars

тест, 718 boxster, road test, turbo, test drive

porsche 718 boxster s, бокстер, drive, 718 review

sports car, interior, драйв, test, обзор, car

review, porsche boxster review, порше бокстер, roadster

boxer engine, motoring, new, porsche 718 boxster review

718 boxster review, exterior, convertible

boxster review, #boxster, #porsche, #videodrive

For more infomation >> The new Porsche 718 Boxster review #boxster - Duration: 10:19.

-------------------------------------------

Märklin 37883 DB BR 44 - Unboxing and first impressions - Duration: 13:36.

*** NOTE: These subtitles have been translated with Google translate ***

*** if you found a mistake ***

*** please report it with a comment or private message ***

*** or correct you with contribution of the community ***

Thank you and ENJOY!

Hello everyone and welcome to the last Unboxing

Models present in my private collection

I kept this model last

not because it was bad or did not like

but on the contrary

because I consider it the most beautiful of all those in my possession

Being Italian, I prefer Italian models

and the E412 Roco

we talked about the last project

I think it is a very nice model!

And in the coming days I will try to do an unboxing videos related to that model

all fitted with additional

in order to better appreciate what the model has to offer

This model has for me a very great sentimental value

because it was a gift of an important event

and it is perhaps the most beautiful I own!

As it is equipped with complete sound department

of which, only possessing the Mobile Station I

I can not fully appreciate, as there are 2 or 3 sounds

that can not be used

functions are not activated by the control unit

It is also a near professional model

completely made of metal

and built-in MFX decoder

See you on the manufacturer's website:

It 'a German locomotive

a BR 44

to haul freight trains

for the transport of coal

is a model dating back to 2008

was a novelty in 2007 produced up to 2009, I see here

In addition to having the metal body

Telex has the hook embedded in the Tender

which is very handy when you want to perform remote piloting operations

One difference between what is stated here, and the model that I possess

since it was bought in a store leftovers

It is that here shows me the preparation for the apparatus smoke

in my model it was installed;

then an advantage for me

Among the various features

We confirm most of the metal body

decoder built-in sound MFX

high-performance motor

but the operation I'll show you that if you do not use the sound is very noisy

built-in sounds

triple white lights front and rear on the tender

Obviously there are no red lights

era III

and as you can see here

the list of available sounds

Mobile Station in Section I

they are excluded

the Injectors

and this "Letting Off Steam"

which I can not translate

while all other available

This locomotive actually

it is an addition

another prototype, let's see if I will find

This locomotive is to be united with this set of wagons

as I recalled

actually that locomotive

It is an addition to another set

where the present locomotive is identical think

This has some sounds more

so it is slightly different

virtually in the prototype that Märklin has reproduced

that this would be set with digital and sound locomotive and a large number of wagons for coal

in addition

since, from what I understand, the true and proper convoy

in 1967 it is shown here

around 67

It was actually formed by two of the wagons with double locomotive

So now we see the 'real Unboxing

the box is a bit 'ruined because being a model that I love

I really like him out and be able to admire in all its splendor

therefore, it can be noted polystyrene ruined

although I try and keep meticulous care with these models

an amount of plastic packaging to the envy of supermarkets

As I said all full metal

Therefore, the weight of this object is high

I dare say 200/300 grams

This also gives the good traction

as well as all the axes and 5 are connected to the engine

and all through gears

as well as the graphic external connecting rods

This model can circulate over rays from 360 mm

in that the axis body is articulated between the third pair and the fourth pair of wheels

so as to be able to circulate on minor rays

a great amount of detail is shown

the hooks are under NEM and Märklin style

The tender, unlike many typical steam models

It is for fuel oil

and it does not have the internal illumination to the cab

however it is shown physically and detail

the boiler area

As I said protocol embedded MFX, so when I go to remove the "STOP"

flash the symbol of MFX

and you should go and install the locomotive

OK perfect

We confirm that it is installed correctly

the lights are in place

changing the direction of travel

rear lights on the tender

rear hook Telex controlled in a digital way

timed, to prevent it from ruin

I do not want to test if it is timed or not, on the avoid ruin

many sound functions

classic exponential acceleration and speed control

This is the long whistle

over here we have the short whistle

for maneuvers

is the same as the long, only for a shorter period

smoke generator that after we will see in operation

and ambient noise for steam locomotives

this should be related to the operation on the march

brake release

very well done, the system of the external connecting rods, very realistic

As I said, however, if we are going to turn the sound off

and we get a lot to the engine

the audio will not be the best

the engine is particularly noisy

if I reverse the march

the classical noise from the electric motor

that if you did run

near the viewer's ear

It is somewhat annoying

However, this problem comes to be completely solved

with the aid of sound functions

if I can, in this short track, to make you feel the brake audio

as one of the sounds is also the screech of brakes

I must say very beautiful!

The liquids used for the smoke apparatuses

usually they are very fat and sometimes corrosive

then in the few times that I've put into operation this model

I tend not to use it to avoid damaging the equipment smoke

which as I said has already been factory fitted

However, the effect produced by the apparatus smoke is really very nice

and this is fantastic

Needless to say, you'll have to then ventilate the room

because the smoke is very dense and tends to imbue the very environment in which it operates the locomotive

I read that there are also more types of smoke generator

another brand that I do not remember

I put in the description of the source from where I got this information

This company produces smoke devices

that should make it even more realistic effect

The sound you just heard, I hope he felt

It should be the charging of the coal in the boiler (in this case oil)

to avoid overloading the system I used very little liquid

Therefore, you can already start to see that smoking is fading

and then shortly I will have to disconnect the apparatus to prevent it from overheating too

I said that there are also other types of smoke devices

as well as those produced by Märklin

It should create a smoke effect even more realistic

This model does not know how much I can show it

then once on plastic real

because the plastic that I am going to accomplish

It is mostly in Italian style

and then, we will have a guest or German

What I think will happen in part

because of the 'ICE

or in any case this model, it will not be used much

in this type of circuit

The sound decoder is installed in the rear tender

the tender unlike the locomotive is plastic

and it is relatively lightweight

while the locomotive is real metal

so it is much heavier

the shoe is installed in the nose gear of the tender

because I read that

by doing so, the force imparting the shoe from the bottom upwards

no negative effect on the locomotive performance

thus making this model has a very high tensile strength

Thank you for watching

I hope you enjoyed this latest video

we shall see later what else the market has to offer

and which it may be purchased for my private collection

on this model course there will not be making any changes

as it is a pure Märklin

already built into alternating

and already it equipped with sound effects

so this video is for illustration purposes only

and it will remain as the flagship of my private collection

I THANK YOU AND WE SALUTE

For more infomation >> Märklin 37883 DB BR 44 - Unboxing and first impressions - Duration: 13:36.

-------------------------------------------

اقوي افلم الاكشن الهند ي مترجم بالعربي ب جودة HD لاتنسا الاشتراك بالقناة ولايك - Duration: 2:26:17.

For more infomation >> اقوي افلم الاكشن الهند ي مترجم بالعربي ب جودة HD لاتنسا الاشتراك بالقناة ولايك - Duration: 2:26:17.

-------------------------------------------

E4 Hollyoaks Exclusive Clip: Monday 27th March - Duration: 0:44.

For more infomation >> E4 Hollyoaks Exclusive Clip: Monday 27th March - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

Traumwohnung | Gute Arbeit Originals - Duration: 3:04.

For more infomation >> Traumwohnung | Gute Arbeit Originals - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Sauteed Veggies Appetizer Recipe - Armenian Cuisine - Heghineh Cooking Show - Duration: 13:51.

Sauteed Veggies Appetizer Recipe - Armenian Cuisine - Heghineh Cooking Show

For more infomation >> Sauteed Veggies Appetizer Recipe - Armenian Cuisine - Heghineh Cooking Show - Duration: 13:51.

-------------------------------------------

Brad Pitt Dating Sandra Bullock after Divorce from Angelina Jolie - Duration: 1:10.

While the war between Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie is

settling down and they are working on peacefully ending the custody battle, Brad has other

things on his mind.

six months after split from his wife the actor has been linked up with various ladies but

rumors has it that he is getting close to the proposal actress sandra bullock.

Brad's close friend George Clooney is his wingman and he was the one who thought they

would make an incredible pair.

Brad and sandra went along so well at a charity event years ago that it looked like love had

sparked between the two.

well only time can tell if the two are the new adored couple of hollywood. for latest

gossips on hollywood subscribe to our channel

For more infomation >> Brad Pitt Dating Sandra Bullock after Divorce from Angelina Jolie - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

A Story That Deserves To Be Told - Duration: 8:55.

For more infomation >> A Story That Deserves To Be Told - Duration: 8:55.

-------------------------------------------

Tarantinomacka (Vakna med Mäckish - Vad är det för macka idag?) - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> Tarantinomacka (Vakna med Mäckish - Vad är det för macka idag?) - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Dahi Sandwich Recipe | Curd Sandwich | Yogurt Veg Sandwich | Quick Sandwich with Curd & Veg Filling - Duration: 3:16.

How to Make Curd Sandwich.

Ingredients.

Curd

Capsicum

Tomato

Onion

Bhujia (Crispy Snack)

Red Chilly Powder

Green Chilly

Salt

Refine Oil

Bread Slices

Tomato Sauce

Take a Bowl

Put Onion in it

Add Tomato

Add Capsicum

Add Curd

Add Green Chilly

Add Red Chilly Powder

Add Salt

Mix everything as shown

Remove the edges of the bread slices. You can also keep the edges.

Add your mixture on the bread slices as shown.

Add Bhujia (Crispy Snack) Take another bread slice and cover it. (As shown)

Take a pan and put some oil on it.

Roast the bread slices (As shown)

Now your Curd sandwich is ready. Enjoy!

For more infomation >> Dahi Sandwich Recipe | Curd Sandwich | Yogurt Veg Sandwich | Quick Sandwich with Curd & Veg Filling - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

Dynamic Programming | Set 5 (Edit Distance) | GeeksforGeeks - Duration: 6:04.

Hi friends!

Welcome to GeeksforGeeks.

Today we will learn program for Edit distance.

Given two strings string1 and string2 and below operations that can performed on string1.

Find minimum number of edits (operations) required to convert 'string1' into 'string2'.

Operations are insert, delete and modify.

We assume that all of the operations are of equal cost.

Example 1: Given two strings "geek" and "gesek"

Only one operation is required so output is 1.

We can convert string1 to string2 by inserting 's' in string1.

Example 2: Given two strings "cat" and "cut"

Only one operation is required so output is 1.

We can convert string1 to string2 by modifying 'a' to 'u'

Let us look at the approach to solve this problem.

Given two strings of length m and n If the last characters of two strings match,

we do not change anything and recur for length m-1 and n-1

Else we compute minimum cost of all three operations (insert, delete and modify) and

take minimum of these three values Insert i.e. recur for m and n-1.

Delete i.e. recur for m-1 and n.

And modify i.e. recur for m-1 and n-1.

Consider the partial recursion tree drawn here for Edit distance where two strings are

"abc" and "xyz".

Notice that eD(2,2) is being solved twice.

If we draw the complete recursion tree, then we can see that there are many subproblems

which are solved again and again.

We know that recomputation of same subproblems can be avoided by using Dynamic Programming.

We will draw table for following problem.

Given two strings "CART" and "MARCH" find its Edit Distance.

To convert "CART" into "MARCH" we need to perform 3 operations on string "CART"

Modify 'C' to 'M'.

Modify 'T' to 'C'.

Insert 'H' This is the table drawn for discussed example.

Let us start filling when one of the string is empty.

We will compare "CART" to Ø and then "MARCH" to Ø.

To convert Ø to Ø we need no operations so value is 0.

To convert C to Ø we need 1 operation of modify so value is 1.

To convert CA to Ø we need 2 operations (1 modify and 1 insert) so value is 2.

Similarly 3 and 4.

We do the same for string "MARCH".

'C' and 'M' do not match.

So Modify 'C' to 'M'.

This needs 1 operation so value is 1.

Last characters of 'C' and 'MA' do not match.

We need to perform 2 operations.

Convert 'C' to 'M' and insert 'A'.

So value is 2.

The last characters of 'C' and 'MAR' do not match.

It will take 3 operations.

So value is 3.

The last characters of 'C' and 'MARC' match.

So we need 3 operations to convert 'C' into 'MARC'.

So the value is 3.

The logic is if there is a match then copy diagonal value to editDist[i][j].

In case of mismatch choose minimum among top, left and diagonal value and add 1 to it.

Here 'C' and 'H' do not match so min value is 3.

Add 1 to it.

So value becomes 4.

'A' and 'M' do not match so min value is 1.

Add 1 to it.

So value becomes 2.

'A' and 'A' match so copy diagonal value as it is.

So value becomes 1.

'A' and 'R' do not match so minimum value is 1.

Add 1 to it.

So value becomes 2.

You can try to fill the rest of the table as an exercise for your better understanding.

These are the final values in the table.

And, the value stored in the bottom right cell is our answer

I.e. 3 is the output.

Let us understand the code of dynamic programming now.

We create a table dp[m+1][n+1] to store results of subproblems.

To fill the table in bottom up manner we check whether one of the strings is empty.

If i = 0 then minimum operations are j.

Similarly if j = 0 then minimum operations are i.

Then we check whether the last characters of two strings match.

If yes, we recur for the remaining string dp[i-1][j-1].

If no, then we find minimum value out of 3 possible operations i.e. insert, delete and

modify and add 1 to it.

At last, return dp[m][n] value.

Thanks for watching.

For any queries or doubts please comment below.

For more infomation >> Dynamic Programming | Set 5 (Edit Distance) | GeeksforGeeks - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

1967 Tom Seaver Topps #581 rookie cards for sale; graded PSA 9 - Duration: 1:45.

This is a 1967 Tom Seaver rookie card Topps #581 for sale at PWCC Premier Auctions.

CardTrac provides FREE Premium Rookie card and Sportscard investment analysis for Tom

Seaver rookie cards and Tom Seaver card collections.

All the vital info to make an educated investment decision is available at your fingertips.

1.

1967 Tom Seaver rookie card's most recent sale prices and trends.

2.

The historical investment rate of return of 1967 Tom Seaver rookie Topps #581 over 1,

5 and 10 years.

3.

Compare the investment returns of this grade vs. similar graded levels.

4.

The card's census population for all graded levels.

5.

The 1967 Topps Tom Seaver rookie card's highest recorded sales, w/ the actual selling card

images, date, and auction seller.

Find out what the 1967 Tom Seaver baseball card is worth.

This 1967 Tom Seaver rookie card for sale would be a great addition to your Tom Seaver

baseball card collection and memorabilia.

For more infomation >> 1967 Tom Seaver Topps #581 rookie cards for sale; graded PSA 9 - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

WhatIsLoveMaloney - Duration: 3:54.

What is love?

Is this love?

Is this love?

Is this love?

♪ You've lost that lovin' feelin'? ♪

Whoa

♪ That lovin' feelin'! ♪

Or is this love?

We all love something, or someone.

I love you Wade Wilson

I love you.

I love you.

I love you.

I love you, Iris.

You loved us everyday.

No matter what.

That's an amazing thing.

You know how much we love you?

We love you so much.

We love you more than anything.

I'm in love.

I love you people!

Love has meaning, yes.

Social utility, social bonding, child rearing.

Maybe it means something more.

Something we can' t- yet - understand.

Maybe

it's

Some evidence, some artifact of a higher dimension that we can't consciously perceive.

Love isn't something we invented.

it's

It has to mean something.

Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends dimensions of time and space.

Love is complicated.

But it's observable.

It's a force of nature

Of intense and controllable affection

You can't force someone to love you

Nor can you force yourself to love someone.

Contrary to WikiHow articles.

Shakespeare makes fun of love

As shown by making Titania fall in love with a donkey.

The power of love makes us foolish and irrational.

Love is capable of destroying friendships and

turning people against each other

An example of this would be how

Lysander under the effects of the love potion

Loves Helena and calls Hermia an acorn

Clearly the pursuit of true love doesn't run smooth.

Thank you for watching

And now for your entertainment

Never Gonna Hit those Notes

For more infomation >> WhatIsLoveMaloney - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

''I love you'' Miraculous Ladybug Comic / Çizgi Roman - Duration: 0:29.

For more infomation >> ''I love you'' Miraculous Ladybug Comic / Çizgi Roman - Duration: 0:29.

-------------------------------------------

Geburtstagskalender | Betzold - Duration: 2:27.

For more infomation >> Geburtstagskalender | Betzold - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

M&M's Ice Cream Cups Ice Cream Cones Playset Learn To Count Surprise Eggs Lightning Mcqueen Puzzle - Duration: 9:22.

For more infomation >> M&M's Ice Cream Cups Ice Cream Cones Playset Learn To Count Surprise Eggs Lightning Mcqueen Puzzle - Duration: 9:22.

-------------------------------------------

Minecraft Hypixel Skywars | WHAT IS THIS GUY DOING??? - Duration: 3:51.

SHOUT OUT TO MY FRIENDS CHANNEL (TDpizza) Link In Description

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét