Thứ Hai, 27 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 27 2017

[LOU] How much have they actually gone up? [JARED] Well, an easy way to look at it is,

back when they started keeping records in the late 1970s,

since then tuition costs have shot up about 1250%, that's 1-2-5-0 percent.

During that same time, food costs have went up about 250%.

So we've seen practically 5 times as fast of an increase in tuition as we've seen in the cost of food.

So tuition's been skyrocketing,

and it's really no coincidence that the more money we're throwing at the problem, from taxpayers,

the more tuition continues to go up.

[music]

[LOU] Are there any things that you've noticed on campus, like, 'oh! that's where my tuition is!'

[CHRIS] Uh, we got a new conference center.

[LOU] Oh yeah? [CHRIS] I don't really know where the money goes.

[JARED] Sun tanning pools, rock-climbing walls, lazy rivers...

[LOU] Wait, sun tanning pools?

[JARED] Oh yes! Southern Methodist University has a great one, I was just down there. Beautiful.

[LOU] Are you sure that's not like a baptismal pool?

[JARED] Yes! I'm positive, it's a nice pool, you can lay out, get some sun.

[LOU] Oh, wait, when you said a sun tanning pool, I thought it was like, you dip into the water,

and then you come out and you're physically darker.

[JARED] I'm sure that's on some college as well, because the idea is when they have unlimited....

[LOU] Gotta work on that guys, that's a really good moneymaker.

[music]

[LUIS] Should I raise my hand for a question?

[JARED] Yes, we're in a college class.

[LUIS] So let's say that this college is like, 'okay, these students want this, and it'll bring in more students,'

then would they write that off as like...

[JARED] A lot of students want these fancy amenities, and they don't view it as they're actually paying for it.

Because you just pick your college that you want to go to, and you don't worry about it right now.

Students don't realize that you're accruing interest on your loans from the day you take them out.

It's not when you graduate. You just don't have to pay them back 'til after you graduate.

A lot of people just simply don't realize what their monthly payments are going to be

once they're out of school, and when they do graduate losing, let's say,

$800 a month to their student loans is something they were not planning on doing.

[LOU] Did you guys know about any of this?

Whether you're in college or just paying for it, you'll learn something if you subscribe to We The Internet TV.

For more infomation >> WTI's Real College Advice: Why is tuition so expensive? | We the Internet TV - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

BU YIL HANGİ TAKIM ŞAMPİYON OLUR? - Sokaktaki İnsanlara Sorduk - Duration: 5:59.

For more infomation >> BU YIL HANGİ TAKIM ŞAMPİYON OLUR? - Sokaktaki İnsanlara Sorduk - Duration: 5:59.

-------------------------------------------

LES NOUVEAUTÉS DU SALON DE GENÈVE 2017 /FR - Duration: 29:40.

For more infomation >> LES NOUVEAUTÉS DU SALON DE GENÈVE 2017 /FR - Duration: 29:40.

-------------------------------------------

What Is Radiation Poisoning? | Nuclear Fallout - Duration: 8:44.

Hello hello, my name is Mike and today

we're going to be talking about

radiation. Radiation is a fascinating

subject and it's thought to be kind of

scary, because I guess a lot of people

don't really know what it is. But make no

mistake, it is scary. The Japanese even

have a special word for the survivors of

the 1945 bombings of Hiroshima and

Nagasaki. Hibakusha, literally

translating into explosion affected

people. They're classed into one or more

categories; within a few kilometers of

the explosion at either event, within two

kilometers, exposed to radiation from the

fallout. As of March 31st 2015, 182519

hibakusha were recognized by the Japanese

government. There is also another type of

survivor and it only makes up one person.

Called niju hibakusha Tsutomu Yamaguchi

was within three kilometers of the

detonation in Hiroshima. He was seriously

burned on his left side and spent the

night there to recover. He then returned

home to Nagasaki on August 8th a day

before the bomb dropped there. So what

exactly does the radiation sickness do

to the human body. To give the simplest

explanation radiation poisoning is when the

human body is exposed to ionizing

radiation and the sickness is the

collection of health issues that appear

24 hours later. Radiation causes

cellular degradation and damages your

very DNA it affects cells abilities to

divide normally, which in turn causes the

sickness. Relatively small doses result

in nausea or vomiting, large doses result

in death. If exposed to a large dose of

radiation within a few hours your skin

may become red and itchy. After a few

days it may start to bleed. Many

Hibakusha also suffered thermal

radiation due to the heat from the

atomic bomb which burned their skin.

In 1999 35 year old Hiroshi Ouchi suffered

an accident at a uranium reprocessing

facility northeast of Tokyo, when he was

exposed to an extremely powerful form of

radiation known as neutron beams. When he

arrived at the hospital he was

relatively fine, he was able to converse

with doctors. But he wasn't fine. The

neutron beam had completely destroyed

the chromosomes in his body. What

happened next isn't for the faint of

heart. His skin began to fall off. He was

kept alive for three months, as his skin

became black and blistered and slithered

off his bones. His internal organs failed

and he lost 20 liters of bodily fluids a

day. He was kept in a coma the entire

time before passing away after 83 days.

Shortly after the Chernobyl disaster of

1986, when an explosion at the nuclear

plant released large quantities of

radiation into the air, firefighters

arrived on the scene to put out fires.

Many of those firefighters were running

into certain death with the huge amounts

of radiation emanating from the reactor

yet one man said "we didn't know it was

the reactor no one told us". Firefighters

who survived say the radiation tasted

like metal and being subject to a

massive dose of radiation feels like

pins and needles all over your body. And

Chernobyl is still uninhabitable and

will be for the next 20,000

years. A massive dose of radiation

feeling like pins and needles has also

been quoted by others who have been

exposed. Which brings us to the Demon

Core. The Demon Core was a 6.2 kilogram

subcritical mass of plutonium which was

involved in two criticality incidents at

the Los Alamos laboratory in 1945 and 46.

The Los Alamos lab is where the first

atom bomb was invented and at this stage

the scientists weren't fully sure of

what they had on their hands. The Demon

Core, the mass of plutonium, it's what

goes inside an atomic bomb, it's

the radiation

which causes the massive explosion. Now

when assembled they're designed to be at

minus five percent below critical mass,

which means that it only takes a small

amount of energy to become critical and

release radiation which in turn if

inside a completely made bomb would

cause an explosion. However what happened

in the first incident was that Harry K

Daglian Jr., a scientist who is

performing experiments on the core, he

accidentally dropped a brick on it, which

caused a criticality accident, a chain

reaction which released enough radiation

to kill him. He received an extremely

high dose of radiation and he died 25

days later. In the second incident

physicists Louis Slotin and seven other

Los Alamos personnel were in the lab

conducting experiments. This time, Slotin

was demonstrating for the others a

technique to cover the demon core with

half spheres of beryllium which reflects

neutrons. The screwdriver he was using to

lower the reflectors slipped and there

was an instantaneous flash of blue light

and a wave of heat. The radiation was

only admitted for half a second, yet

Slotin received a lethal dose. Slotin

died nine days laterm however his body

shielded the others are being exposed.

After the most recent accident, the

incident at Fukushima, there were fears

that there would be a massive release of

radiation. After all Chernobyl and

Fukushima the only two level 7s on the

International Nuclear Event Scale. There

wasn't. In fact when it was found that

there was radioactive tuna off the

Pacific coast of America it was revealed

that there was less radiation in them

than one of these. However it can be

weaponized as demonstrated by the death

of Alexander Litvinenko, a former FSB

agent, who on the day of his death just so

happens to meet with two former KGB

agents. His poisoning was attributed to

radiation, likely poisoned with polonium.

They poisoned him by putting it in his

tea, he was so radioactive everything he

touched

for the next three days was contaminated.

Or you may have heard of the kid who

built himself a nuclear reactor in his

shed in 1995. A boy scout fascinated with

chemistry, his homemade reactor ended up

emitting over 1,000 times the normal

background radiation. A chance encounter

with police led to its disassemblement

where the entire shed had to be buried

in Utah. He was later arrested in 2007

for stealing smoke detectors to obtain

americium from them, a radioactive material.

This is what he currently looks like.

Another method of weaponizing is through

the use of a dirty bomb, which is similar

to a nuclear bomb only it is designed to

spread as much radioactive material as

possible,

hence the name dirty as opposed to a

clean nuclear bomb which doesn't leave

behind that much radiation at all. There

is commonly been fears that a terrorist

group could get their hands on one and leave

much of the modern world with so much

fallout in it, it looks like Fallout. However,

a calculation done by the US Department

of Energy found this would not be the case.

In fact a year after a dirty bomb would

be deployed radiation would still be

high but not fatal, in fact the explosion

would kill more people than the

radiation ever would. In fact many don't

even count a dirty bomb as a weapon of

mass destruction but rather a

psychological weapon one designed to

spread fear and panic. The likelihood of

you dying by radiation is extremely

small, miniscule, in fact. Radiation surrounds

us it's in everything, it's even in what

we eat. Yeah there's radiation in a

banana. Yet how many bananas would you

have to eat to get radiation poisoning? About 10 million. In fact to even show

any symptoms of getting radiation

poisoning you'd have to eat 274 bananas,

every day. For seven years. Thanks for

watching, Mike Out

For more infomation >> What Is Radiation Poisoning? | Nuclear Fallout - Duration: 8:44.

-------------------------------------------

Isaac Takes On: Isaac Toups Goes Grilling (Episode 4) | Top Chef | Bravo - Duration: 5:38.

- I'm Isaac Toups. "Top Chef" season 13 finalist.

- Congratulations, Isaac. - Thank you.

[screams]

I fought all the way to the end,

but lost the title to this guy...

- Jeremy, you are Top Chef.

- Win or lose, "Top Chef" made me a better chef.

Now I'm ready to take on a new challenge,

so I'm heading out to sea

where the food is delicious and the chefs

are amongst the best in the world.

Hopefully I can pick up a few new skills along the way.

Awesome!

Mofongo.

Shouldn't be hard at all. [glass shatters]

This is "Isaac Takes On" brought to you by:

Celebrity Cruises.

[upbeat music]

♪ ♪

I teach trained chefs how to cook food my way.

Chef Courtney here has to teach people who don't know

the right end of a spatula how to cook.

Can I out-teach the teacher? We'll find out.

Chef Courtney. - Yes. Hi.

- Isaac Toups. Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.

- I teach cooks in my restaurant in a controlled environment,

but teaching everyday people how to cook?

That's gotta represent some challenges.

- Yes, a lot of challenges.

'Cause some people are not good cooks.

- Uh, I know that for a fact.

Some cooks aren't good cooks. - [laughs]

- All right, I want you to pretend

that I don't know how to cook. I'm gonna be the young buck.

I want you to show me how you would tell somebody else

to grill a piece of salmon. - Okay.

Gonna grab us a nice piece of fish.

Remove the moisture so it won't stick to the grill.

Salmon that's fresh, you really don't need to add

a lot of seasoning, so we can just add

a little salt and pepper. Make sure to get it all over.

- We eat all sides. - Yes.

- Like Emeril Lagasse says, you want both sides

to taste good. - Exactly.

- Except he'd do it with an accent.

- We're gonna put it skin side down.

- What a lot of people do, they wanna start

moving their fish a whole lot. - No, no,

'cause the skin is gonna stick to the grill.

- Exactly. You heard that, everybody?

Leave your fish alone. - Yes, sir.

- Oh, look at that. - You're a natural.

- I hope so. - [laughs]

- I noticed you're as cool as a cucumber, Courtney.

Patience is a virtue, Courtney. - Yes, it is.

- It's the only one I know. I don't know the rest of 'em.

What temperature you think we're at now?

- Let's check and see. - Oh, oh.

We bustin' out the thermometer.

I'ma guess and say 125. [bell dings]

- Ooh. Hey.

- I been doing this for a minute.

- I see. - It's hot.

- But it's... both: Delicious.

- Courtney told me to lead by example,

be patient, and to be positive.

I think I'm ready to teach. Let's go do this.

[dramatic music]

Good evening, everybody. How y'all doing?

all: Good. How are you? - I heard through the grapevine

some of y'all might want to come cook with us.

Who's that? - Yes.

- Well, come on, ladies.

Courtney and I are gonna pair up with

a Celebrity Cruise Ship guest

and teach 'em how to cook a piece of fish.

Whichever guest cooks the best piece of fish,

wins the challenge and we're not allowed to touch.

Perfect. - Little more.

- Little less. - Do you like spicy?

- I love spicy. - Okay, well, let's go with

a little bit of red chili flakes.

- Ooh. - The trick is to season

nice and hot so you don't get clumps like that.

- We're gonna put the fish at an angle

'cause we wanna make really good grill marks.

- The thinner pieces are gonna cook quicker.

- Right. - So we're gonna put

those on later on. - See how at the bottom,

it's turning white. Ah, got it.

- You're actually just gonna give it a push.

- Push. - I go into autopilot

when I cook, so it's hard not to touch anything,

but being a good teacher isn't about showing someone

what to do, but about stepping back

and let 'em try things on their own.

Your fish looks amazing.

- Looks great. - We're doing amazing

over here also. - Oh, yeah.

Getting ready for victory over here.

- Yeah. - I think you're counting

your fish before they hatch. - [laughs]

- And that doesn't make sense. - [laughs]

- So get the juices flowing. We're gonna...

- Give 'em a good roll.

Make sure your fingers aren't in the way.

There we go. Perfect. All right.

Okay, now we're gonna save these for later.

- And just squeeze fresh lemon juice--there we go.

- Let's take a temperature and make sure you get

right in the middle. - And the chimichurri.

Just take a spoon and just wipe it over.

- We're at 100 degrees.

We got a little while longer to go.

- And that's it. We're done.

- Fabulous. - Yeah.

- All right, we are doing good.

- Um, we're done, guys.

- We have thicker fish. - Yes.

- Yeah, y'all stole all the thin ones.

[both laugh]

- This is the hard part, just waiting for it.

- You did a really nice job. - I had a good teacher.

- So close. - Maybe if I hollered at it.

[shouts] Cook!

[normal] Maybe it would cook quicker.

- But didn't you say "Patience is a virtue"?

- Yeah, but I didn't say I had it.

- Just be patient. Just be patient.

[both shouting] Cook! Cook!

- Sounds like my competition's in distress.

[laughs]

- Yes, we are done. - We are done.

All right, let's serve 'em up. - Okay. Wonderful.

♪ ♪

- I thought they were done very well.

Both of 'em were done very well.

- I thought they were both very good.

- Yours is the more subtle.

Jaime's was a little more spicy.

But, overall, they're great pieces of fish.

We need to pick a winner at this table.

- I know! What are you gonna do?

[dramatic music]

[laughter] - All right, everyone.

We're here to find out who came away

with the grilling championship.

All those in favor of Courtney's fish,

raise your hand. - Ah, ah!

- All those in favor of my fish,

raise your hand.

A tie! [laughter]

We have... both: A tie!

[cheers and applause]

- All right.

It was tie.

First time that's happened.

This challenge was great.

I got to teach this time.

Chef Courtney helped me remember that

patience is a virtue

and is something that should be utilized

in all of cooking.

And I've got to remember that when somebody messes up

something in my kitchen to take a step back

and maybe have some more patience.

[upbeat music]

For more infomation >> Isaac Takes On: Isaac Toups Goes Grilling (Episode 4) | Top Chef | Bravo - Duration: 5:38.

-------------------------------------------

SUPER MARIO RUN THE FIRST MARIO ON MOBILE ANDROID - Duration: 4:53.

Hi everyone, I hope you are fine me it goes nickel.

Today we will talk about Mario Run which came out about 3 months ago on IOS so on IPhones

And you know may be for those who are on Android, Mario Run arrives very soon, we can already pre-order it on ......... Google Play, excuse me, as you know I always been at home IOS and Android

And so there I am before the small page of Mario run and so I will show you Mario run on Android. I do not know if you see well but we can pre-order it finally pre-register

But I have a little thing more (a part of my subscribers on that too) we already have (the ones that sound on IOS) test it, download it because when it came out I still had the IPhone 6 Which can be found here

It's really weird compared to the Honor. I had tested Mario run on IOS, it had a little more but I was disappointed so in the end I do not really like it because (you have the picture here) one can not enjoy All the worlds unless you make a purchase

Excuse me but I do not know if you know but when downloading an application it is already monetized in general. So with their 100000000download, do not worry they had their under! And so you have to pay after ...

Yes I know that there was work behind and all that ... it required a lot of investment and money, I agree but hey it is a little shame. So already, Mario it runs automatically

not bad ! If you want to jump you just have to tap the screen, it's not very complicated do not worry. At some point you have to fight Bowser. You can build your kingdom, fortunately!

The little thing that I like is that you can challenge your friends, you can like the mini games of messenger on Facebook, it's earlier interesting. The graphics are really not bad, overall the games is not bad but the negative side is that it pays

Me when I played, I had tested until step 10, I know more how they call it, there is more after, after you have to pay, it's a shame

I tested it on my IPhone and I should have filmed the games like that I could have better show you I suppose that will not be exactly the same on Android, finally I do not know too much to see

It was a small video to tell you that Mario arrives very soon, you can already pre-register on play store

So, that was the little story of Mario, we'll see what it will give on Android, I would download it to test it to see if it's the same as on IOS, whether they made efforts or not. I invite you to give your opinion in the comments

If you've ever tested Mario Run, I'm interested. Your keyboard! Do not forget to liker and give me your opinion!

kiss

For more infomation >> SUPER MARIO RUN THE FIRST MARIO ON MOBILE ANDROID - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

Awesome Free Intro Template - The Best Particle Logo/Name Reveal - Duration: 0:57.

Awesome Free Intro Template - The Best Particle Logo/Name Reveal

For more infomation >> Awesome Free Intro Template - The Best Particle Logo/Name Reveal - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

El Juanito Reviews - Excite Bike 64, Nail'd, Biker Mice from Mars - Duration: 3:11.

Bro, the best Moto game there is, Excite Bike 64

Nintendo once again probed how you can take a game from before you were born

and take it to the 3rd Dimension with everything that made the original great

I got real sad since they didn't launch another one for Wii or WiiU, same with F-Zero

But the 2nd Best thing there is: "Nail'd"

Dude I tell ya, This game was given away at Indie Gala when you bought a Steam Key for $2

I thought it sucked, I mean, it sold so little that they're throwing it away

But man, I downloaded the demo that has 2 Tracks to see what's up...

Whoa bro! You're going faster than shit through a goose

Listen dood, you don't go that fast when your girl calls you saying that she's all alone in da house

Check this out, not even Sonic moves as quickly as these vehicles in Sega All-Stars Racing

Honestly, the first one is a shitty Mario Kart clone. but 'Transformed' beats Diddy Kong Racing's candy ass

Fucking Hedgehogs... Nobody picks them. One wants to play with hot racers

My friend, the Sega girls, meh...

But check out this little princess :3

Man! That peach is ready to be canned with juice :v

No wonder Bowser wants to take her all the time, and Mario always goes to get her back

I mean, the other time I got invited to "Moto Week" with my pal 'Parrot'

"Juanito, the models at the event, they're fine for a wet T-shirts contest" :B

But oh the reality! There are only fat bald hairy old men with more drawings on them than my school seats

If I want to see Waifus & Bikes... Anime: Bakuon!!

Wanker Otaku watch Bakuon!! Badass Macho Choppers that ride Harley-Davidson watch Biker Mice from Mars

OK guys, this video was brought to you thanks to Island Riders

Check out the Motocross videos on the Channel Here on the Description is the Link so you go give 'em Thumbs Up and Subscribe

Hey bro, watch our other Racing Game videos, and Anime stuff too

Rin is hot! And whoever says otherwise es puto

Like and Comment if you want review of the Motocross Anime with Lolis and Waifus

So, Thumbs Up! And if you haven't done it, subscribe, why haven't ya done it yet?

I'm your pal Juanito, until next time. PeACE!

For more infomation >> El Juanito Reviews - Excite Bike 64, Nail'd, Biker Mice from Mars - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Hexer: Making a Webseries - Duration: 14:05.

Hi! We're on the floor today to talk

about Hexer - surprise, obviously, what else

do I talk about ever? Basically I wanted

to make a video talking about Hexer and

the process of making this thing that

we've made because it has been a journey

a very positive one for most part but

still we've been working on this for a

very long time and I thought maybe you'd

like to hear a little bit about what

I've been doing for the last year or if

you want to make a show or a short film

or web series or whatever then maybe

some tips and tricks might be helpful to

you so first off just going to recap the

last year of my life and what's been

happening. For anyone that doesn't know

my name is Alice and I'm a screenwriter

on Hexer the webseries - I kind of feel

fraudulent saying that because it's not

really a real thing in the world yet but

it's coming out next week so I guess I

am that thing. I make Hexer with Matt and

Olivia and Erin and a lot of other

people that have been helping. But for a

long time it was just me Matt and Liv

before that even it was just Matt and

Olivia. They did a lot of work on the story,

the universe, the characters before I sort

of put my oar in. I wanted to come in when

everything was kind of nailed down and

good to start developing properly so

that was February last year, 2016. That was

when we began the drafting process so

that involved writing the first draft of

the whole first series of episodes and

that took from February last year to

August so six months to write, I think

with 13 episodes then. From there we were all

ready to start rewrites but then our

friend told us about a fundraising

competition that was about like

diversity in film, and you can try and crowd

fund to make the first episode of your

series or whatever from September to

October last year we entered that

competition and started raising money

for our pilot so that took us up to the

end of October when we got funded which

was great news but suddenly there was a

lot more pressure to actually make the

thing because Matt and Liv had been

talking about it for so long and then

we'd written first drafts but nothing

was like super polished and now we had

to make the pilot by April and we were

like oh gosh we have to make this now

and we've never done anything to this

degree before we've never done anything

this long we never done anything

that requires this much like consistent

attention for months on end it's very

daunting but very exciting also because

we had the money to make the thing that

we were so excited about which was such

a privilege because like so many ideas

don't get off the ground and I'm very oh.

hOH. Once we were funded we started

putting out casting calls we had two audition

days, one here in Cardiff, one in

London. Casting process technically

lasted from November through to December

but we made a lot of late decisions

re: casting so a few people were actually

cast early in 2017. Then we were on to

pre production which hoo boy. Hoo boy. I

mean it might also be because we did all

of our pre-production in December and

January which is A) Christmas and B) we work

in retail at Christmas. It's very hard to

get anything sorted out with any person

around the festive period because

everyone's so busy. Would not recommend

doing your pre-production around

christmas/new year time - just just don't

do it. Obviously though the amount of

pre-production work you have to do is

dependent on your project so like we

have to find locations and stuff whereas

if you're doing something like Lizzie

Bennet Diaries or Carmilla or something

like that then you pretty much just have

to find one location, one angle to shoot

at and you're good. We did not do that we

shot in a multitude of locations that

all needed finding and hiring although

you will notice in the pilot that the

majority of scenes take place inside

because there were some scenes that took

place outside in the first like draft of

the script but we did not want to risk

filming in January/February outside

because... no. So now we're up to February

2017 when we did our filming. We had I

think eight days of filming over a

couple of weeks and honestly the filming

section with what I was most like

worried about because we hadn't done

something in that area at all but

because we had so much planning in the

pre-production section filming went

quite well so that's, that's a tip! Plan

everything and hopefully your filming

will be fine even if you haven't done it

before and you don't know what's going

on. Because you planned it! It's fine. Our editor

Adam did

a lot of work during filming so that we

had a lot of the episode already

structured and put together but the

technical month for editing was March

and it's just finished so now we're up

and done by April. So by the time the

pilot episode is out I will have been

working on this project for 13 months

which is not as long as Matt and Liv have been

working on it but it's still long. Just

going to give you some positives and

negatives about making a series online.

The main positive about doing a series

like this and I don't know when or if

we'll be able to make the rest of the

series, but for drafting the whole first

series and for making the pilot

literally my favorite thing about the

whole process it's just that we've been

able to choose what we do we can write

it our way, we can include references

that we want to include, we can explore

the themes we want to explore, we can

cast who you want to cast. Basically no

limitations to the thing you're creating

which is great. The negative here, of

course, is that you have to do everything

yourself. Everything. [whispers] Everything.

Like we had the three of us on

the main team and then we had Erin that

came in to help us a bit later on when

she was finished with doing here uni

directoral stuff, we had a lot of

help from people we know and people we

hired and obviously all the people

that supported us in the crowdfunding

campaign but when it came to

pre-production, admin, making like a

presence, building a community on the

internet we did all of it. WE DID ALL OF IT.

It's a slog, but you can make what you

want, so.

Now I have some tips and tricks

for you if you are interested in what

I've been doing for the last year or if

you are interested in making a show or a

short film or whatever you're making. It is

worth bearing in mind that what I have

done here is make a pilot for a web

series. The whole first series is drafted

but it's not made so I haven't got the

experience of making a whole series or

show but I have made this, so that something.

Step one is get organised. Just make

so many to-do lists. This is my to-do

list

notepad I rather ceremoniously finished

the notepad this very week as I prepped

the to-do list for releasing the show we

have like a core team facebook message

chat, but stuff just gets lost in there

so fast because we're talking everyday

and it just disappears. We also have a

private like facebook group where we can

post links to stuff, so like

spreadsheets of like stuff that we

haven't done yet, all of those links go

on the group so that you can get at them

and they don't get lost in the chat, but for

like tasks for the week I like making a

physical list because then I can sort of

check things off as I go. Which leads

me on to designating tasks to different

members of your team which I'm so bad at

I'm so bad at it! I really struggle with

giving stuff to other people to do not

because I don't trust they will do it

well, but because I know if I do it then

it will be done sooner? Or something?? I

don't know, I just? It won't be done any

sooner because I give myself too much to

do and I get stressed that I haven't done

everything. So something I'm still

learning to do but something that is

definitely essential is designating

tasks within your little group. I do a

lot of the social media stuff for Hexer

and I edit all the videos that go up on

the YouTube channel not including the

episode itself because that was too much

for me. Olivia did a lot of the admin so

a lot of like emailing cast and sorting

out contracts and stuff and emailing

locations and being like can we do this here,

do we do that here, can we hold auditions

at your place? Matt did a lot of the

stuff that me and Liv are not so good at,

which is like social interaction stuff

like making a lot of phone calls and

keeping track of everyone that needed to

be kept track of. Still getting the hang

of it but definitely do not put too much

on yourself when you have other people

that can help you. Something else I would

definitely recommend is working making

the thing into your schedule. So for the

first six months when I became involved

in the whole project and we drafted the

first series, that happened a lot slower

than any of the later stuff that we did

because it was just our thing. Not a

hobby but like we were working on it and

nobody else knew anything about it and

it was like

it's a secret but also there's no

pressure to get it done super soon. Which

I think it's dangerous because progress

can seem so slow that you'll just end up

being like oh this is never going to get

done it's not worth my time i'm bored of

it, bla bla. And then you end up giving up

on it. So, work it into your schedule, set

aside a couple of hours a day to be like

I'm going to work on it then and then

I'm going to do this, I'm going to do this,

then you get into like a rhythm and it's

easier to keep working on it for a long

term period. Which takes me on to

crowdfunding! Which isn't for everyone,

and we were very lucky to hit our goal

and get some money from it but

regardless of whether we got the money

or not doing the crowdfunding campaign

was so helpful to us because it forced

us to put out into the world that we

were making this thing and we want to

make it good for people and then people

start asking questions about it and

being like oh how's that thing? What are

you doing, what stage are you at? On one hand

it's like oh this is so great we get to

talk about this with people outside of

us, this is so cool. On the other hand

it's like oh gosh this is terrifying

have to make the thing now. But it's great

because then you're held accountable for

this thing that you said you were going

to make and then you receive money for

it and then you just got to get on with

it. I do have to mention money because

doing this kind of project doesn't get

you any of that for a long long long

time. I don't know whether this will make

any money at all in the future but

definitely for this period there's been

no money only spending money so do be

aware unless you're very privileged or

if you're student and you're getting

student loans money (fab, good job you!)

Unless you have some magical source of

income you're going to have to be

holding down a job on top of working on

this several hours a day so just get

that in your mind that it's not

magically going to be like oh this is a

huge success that I've made thousands of

pounds! For Hexer so we started a Patreon

account which was really nice for a

couple of months we had - it was such a

small enough money it was like we got

like five dollars each

or something, for two months I think, from

the patreon it was like oh my god I'm

being paid for being creative! This is

the dream! Then we started to run out of

money for the project so we changed the

system for Patreon and now all of that

money goes, at the moment, straight back

into the project because we need it. But

for that shining moment I got paid for

writing. That's crazy and it's so great.

Leading on again though I do want to say

it's a dangerous system, isn't it, because

it's so easy to take for granted that

like people will care about this thing

because I care so much about it so I

don't understand why you wouldn't but

there's no guarantee that anyone will

want to watch it, will care about it. Not

to be a negative nancy here but I just

wanted to be like don't take for granted

that you deserve anyone's attention.

I guess the important thing is just to

make something that you're proud of and

then hope for the best. That's what we're doing.

One last thing - I was able to tell you

all the amounts of time that I spent

doing each section of the project

because I looked back at our Instagram and

was looking at like pictures that we

posted 13 months ago when it was like

'first writer's meeting!' - by the way, my hair is so

different in all of those pictures, it's

very strange. Yeah I just wanted to say

social media in that respect is really

satisfying to look back at and to be

able to look back of a year's worth of

work and be like oh yeah that's when I

did that, and that's when I did that, and each

stage you're able to look at and be like

oh when we were doing that bit it seemed

like so overwhelming and that was like

the most difficult step in the world

and we were never going to get past it, but then

you do. And then you do again then you do

again and eventually you finish it. Which

is mad and we haven't even finished

because this is just the pilot but it's

been such a long time working on the

pilot and now we have a pilot to

potentially put out to people and be

like hello, do you like this? That's about

it really, I hope this wasn't too long.

I hope it was vaguely interesting to any

of you, and do look out for Hexer,

the pilot is out on April first and I am

very excited about it. Please go and

watch it. It's cool. I think. Also, you know how

much I was talking about crowdfunding

and also how I said we kind of ran out

of money? We've got a little kickstarter

on the go right now! Basically we've got

a few things still to pay off and we're

now paying them out of our own money

because we run out of budget money which

is fine but if we can make that back

that would be fabulous. But! And I've been

saying this everywhere - if you already

donated last time don't you do it again

don't you, you've done enough. You've done

enough for me, thank you very much. You

get away. I hope this is helpful to you

and I will see you another day ok bye

bye, bye, bye, bye!

For more infomation >> Hexer: Making a Webseries - Duration: 14:05.

-------------------------------------------

Water Chestnut With Rhoeo Tea (馬蹄荷包兰茶) - Duration: 2:14.

Turn on subtitles for instruction

Cut the top of water chestnut

Scrub it

crush it

2500ml water

16 water chestnut

20 oyster plant leaves

Boil for 25 mins

60g ice sugar

boil for another 5 mins

Thank for Watching!

For more infomation >> Water Chestnut With Rhoeo Tea (馬蹄荷包兰茶) - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Risk 9 Deadly Dangerous People When Eating This Salt - Duration: 11:46.

For more infomation >> Risk 9 Deadly Dangerous People When Eating This Salt - Duration: 11:46.

-------------------------------------------

Крючок для начинающих.Как сделать скользящую петлю крючком для начинающих.АМИГУРАМИ.NOVA - Duration: 6:53.

For more infomation >> Крючок для начинающих.Как сделать скользящую петлю крючком для начинающих.АМИГУРАМИ.NOVA - Duration: 6:53.

-------------------------------------------

Paragon Watch #21: Act 13 Home (Sparrow Special) - Duration: 7:39.

For more infomation >> Paragon Watch #21: Act 13 Home (Sparrow Special) - Duration: 7:39.

-------------------------------------------

Yamaha R6 Preis und LEISTUNGSDATEN enttäuschend!? | Kawasaki Z900 A2 konform | Motorrad Nachrichten - Duration: 6:25.

For more infomation >> Yamaha R6 Preis und LEISTUNGSDATEN enttäuschend!? | Kawasaki Z900 A2 konform | Motorrad Nachrichten - Duration: 6:25.

-------------------------------------------

Гвардия Смерти: Трейлер (русская озвучка) No ads. - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Гвардия Смерти: Трейлер (русская озвучка) No ads. - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

❤sucalet ❤ (subs) vlog intenso en el auto! - Duration: 16:35.

For more infomation >> ❤sucalet ❤ (subs) vlog intenso en el auto! - Duration: 16:35.

-------------------------------------------

HE'S A MASS MURDERER! -|- Wacky Wearhouse 2 - Duration: 18:47.

Another Round!

For more infomation >> HE'S A MASS MURDERER! -|- Wacky Wearhouse 2 - Duration: 18:47.

-------------------------------------------

Revised ObamaCare repeal clears final House committee, setting up showdown vote - Duration: 2:48.

Revised ObamaCare repeal clears final House committee, setting up showdown vote

BY JESSIE HELLMANN

The House Rules Committee on Friday signed off on the GOP�s ObamaCare repeal plan after

days of uncertainty, setting up a showdown vote later in the day.

The panel was the bill�s final stop before heading for a floor vote Friday, where it's

not clear it has the support from Republicans to pass � the GOP can only afford 22 defections.

The Rules Committee voted along party lines to allow for four hours of floor debate on

the legislation but to permit no amendments.

Late into the night Wednesday and through Thursday evening, GOP leadership and the White

House were negotiating with conservative members who have withheld their support from the bill.

The plan is also facing significant pushback from centrist Republicans.

But on Thursday night, the Trump administration took a message to the GOP conference: Take

it or leave it.

Mick Mulvaney, director of the Office of Management and Budget, said President Trump expects a

vote on the bill Friday.

If it fails, he said, the administration will move on from healthcare reform, leaving ObamaCare

in place.

The American Health Care Act has the full-throated support of both Trump and Speaker Paul Ryan

(R-Wis.), but barring a significant development in negotiations, it looks unlikely to reach

the Senate, where it would face another tough road with a much slimmer GOP majority.

In the House, the Freedom Caucus, which wants a full repeal of ObamaCare�s insurer mandates

and regulations, has led conservative opposition.

An amendment drafted by leadership would eliminate ObamaCare's essential health benefits for

the 2018 plan year and let states set their own standards, but leave in place other insurer

mandates.

It's unclear if that's enough for conservatives to support the bill on the floor.

Meanwhile, Democrats and some moderate Republicans argue that the legislation would rip healthcare

away from millions of people while giving a tax break to the wealthy.

Defeat would be a huge embarrassment for Trump and Ryan, both of whom campaigned hard on

eliminating ObamaCare.

At least 33 House Republicans have publicly said they'll vote against the AHCA in its

current form.

No Democrats have announced plans to support it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét