Thứ Ba, 28 tháng 3, 2017

Waching daily Mar 28 2017

why, why am I starting YouTube channel

this is why, so most days

on the weekend Saturday and Sunday I'm usually watching

youtube and getting distracted, not doing

homework just watching

consuming and I feel like on the

weekend when I have free time I should

be doing something interesting I should be

creating instead of just consuming so from now

on on saturday and sunday i'll always be

doing something interesting and

recording it and putting it on youtube

yeah what did i do today? Today I watched

my aunt get a tattoo.

I did not like that intro, that felt kind of

cringy so I'm going to make a new one

I am starting a youtube channel (explosion sound affect)

what did I do today? I watched my aunt get a tattoo

I just feel like I cant make an intro without it being cringy

me: ok think we found a tattoo place |Aunty D: yeah

me: lets go |Aunty D: Children today. |Me: This is the final

me: how are you feeling? |Aunty D: really good actually

because it's better than I thought it was

gonna be and its actually all ready making me smile

and its not on my arm yet. |Tattoo Man(Owen): oh yeah um they're just like

creams like ointments like this stuff I use

to like hold down an inc cap and the

stick so um this other stuff is like an

organic ointment that has no by-product

and it so there's no petroleum it it's

not bad for your skin it's like it

actually helps heal with that you |Aunty D: oh wow

|Aunty D: okay are you documenting |me: yeah |Aunty D: no

close-ups

|me: I have to start planning my tattoo now

|Aunty D: yeah |Owen: you only have four years lefy

|Aunty D: your dad gonna kill me, influencing you |Owen: so

he is your nephew |Aunty D: yeah so there like

extended family his mom and he's dad are

like my aunt and uncle his mom's

Nigerian like me and his dad isGerman so

he looks like this weird mix

like nobody can tell where he's from like

ever |Owen: thats cool

but when they hear his name(Kanayo) I was

wondering what you're gonna say

cuz people are like "thats not english"

For more infomation >> Intro Video: I watched my aunty Destiny get a tattoo. - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Quý Ông Bị Yếu Đến Mấy Chỉ Sử Dụng 3 Bảo Bối Phòng The Này khỏe gấp 100 lần - Duration: 9:21.

For more infomation >> Quý Ông Bị Yếu Đến Mấy Chỉ Sử Dụng 3 Bảo Bối Phòng The Này khỏe gấp 100 lần - Duration: 9:21.

-------------------------------------------

Критика вашего проекта или идеи. Разбираем как создать свой бизнес на конкретных примерах. - Duration: 2:49.

For more infomation >> Критика вашего проекта или идеи. Разбираем как создать свой бизнес на конкретных примерах. - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

ガソリンスタンドで給油中に、近寄ってきたワンコ。迷子か?と思いネームタグを見たら、そこには、メッチャ可愛い文章が!!【癒される】 - Duration: 3:25.

For more infomation >> ガソリンスタンドで給油中に、近寄ってきたワンコ。迷子か?と思いネームタグを見たら、そこには、メッチャ可愛い文章が!!【癒される】 - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

#жк_Притяжение - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> #жк_Притяжение - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Pororo Gift Drawing Kinder joy Drawing !! - [RabbitPlay] - Duration: 10:01.

For more infomation >> Pororo Gift Drawing Kinder joy Drawing !! - [RabbitPlay] - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

SAÇMALAMA YOUTUBE - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> SAÇMALAMA YOUTUBE - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

아띠와 함께하는 하마비즈 공룡 만들기! Making Hama dinosaur_play wifi tv - Duration: 13:08.

For more infomation >> 아띠와 함께하는 하마비즈 공룡 만들기! Making Hama dinosaur_play wifi tv - Duration: 13:08.

-------------------------------------------

ОЛЬГА БУЗОВА: СОГЛАСНА НА ЛЮБЫЕ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ (28.03.2017) - Duration: 1:15.

For more infomation >> ОЛЬГА БУЗОВА: СОГЛАСНА НА ЛЮБЫЕ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ (28.03.2017) - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

Разноцветный мексиканский салат с курицей. ПП - Duration: 2:42.

For more infomation >> Разноцветный мексиканский салат с курицей. ПП - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

HOME REMEDIES TO PREVENT DIABETES II मधुमेह से बचने के लिए असरदार घरेलू उपाय II - Duration: 5:13.

Welcome to health care at home

Diabetes....

This name itself is quite dangerous and is getting epidemic in India.

In Result people has start calling Indian - Capital of Diabetes

Not only its a Diabetes, but it also bring lot of diseases with itself.

Diabetes effects and bring other problems like- Eyes, Joint Pain.

Blood pressure also relates with Diabetes to an extent & it fluctuates.

So Diabetes brings lot of other diseases with itself.

If you are suffering from Diabetes, you'll get lot of remedies to cure it.

But what should we do , which makes us not to suffer from this problem.

And that I'll share in today's episode.

Physical labour is mandatory.

Chances of diabetes become very low if you do physical labour.

Every morning go for the walk.

If you'll walk for 30 mins in morning and evening,

This will reduce the chances of suffering from diabetes.

Start walking or any other type of work

Now a days people often sit and work on computer s for long hours

People go to office and in office too they work in front of computer for long hours

In result your sugar level gets increase

So whenever you get the time, try to stand and walk and don't sit on one place.

Whenever you get the time, do walk and make your body tired.

With tiredness chances of suffering from diabetes will become low.

The second most important remedy is yoga.

If you have included yoga & exercise in your daily routine, chances of suffering from diabetes will be very low.

As there are many Asanas. Or if you'll do what all do you know then also chances of diabetes will be low.

There ia a mandukasana, place your punch towards your navel and bend forward

Make sure your stomach is bend completely

There are also many other exercise which I'll share in my upcoming episodes to cure from diabetes.

But if you'll daily do yoga then there will be least possibilities of diabetes.

Third and most important point is Stress.

Stress is the major reason to increase sugar level/diabetes

Stay away from stress, How? Don't keep anything in your mind.

People who keep things in mind & think over them constantly, they are more likely to suffer from diabetes.

Its better to share the things with either your close friend, brother, mother or anyone close to you.

So that you don't feel stress as in sharing reduces the stress.

Secondly, start doing pranayama to get out of stress.

Do anuloma-viloma paranayama.bhramri pranayam as in they are quite beneficial to cure stress.

You can always find positivism out of your negative thoughts.

If you'll start thinking positive, stress will automatically get reduced.

if you feel that you didn't increment rather you colleague is got the good increment.

Think positive that tomorrow definitely i'll get my increment and even better than this.

This way there will be no stress and in result there will be no diabetes.

So stay stress free.

Also if anybody in your family is suffering from diabetes.

Either your parents, its often seen that families generally follows a standard life style.

Normally all of the family members follow the same patterns, instead one is differ from them.

Even the eating habits are also quite same in the family.

So if anybody is diabetic in your family, be careful you must get your test done.

If your sugar level are getting high

Let me tell you some small remedies. Bitter gourd juice

Either you are diabetic or your sugar is on higher side, even then you can consume 100 ml of this juice.

Consume 15-20 gm / 1-2 tsp Fenugreek Seeds Powder with lukewarm water.

Consumption of Leaves of Periwinkle flowers also beneficial in diabetes.

Also Java Plum juice and in case you don't get it

Then you can prepare Java Plum Seeds Powder and have 1/2 tsp of it daily.

The chapati you eat, try to add Some portion of Bengal Gram and barley in wheat.

It is also very much beneficial for diabetes.

If you'll follow these easy remedies, possibilities of diabetes will be very low.

Rest our wish is only that you stay healthy, busy, carefree and be with us.

To meet us you have to subscribe this channel. Tell to your friends & relatives

To subscribe this channel. Get the health benefits by sitting at home.

And do support us in our motive. Our motive is that maximum number of people

Should get the health benefits by sitting at home only

So, don't forget to share & like our videos as much as you can. Thank You…

For more infomation >> HOME REMEDIES TO PREVENT DIABETES II मधुमेह से बचने के लिए असरदार घरेलू उपाय II - Duration: 5:13.

-------------------------------------------

Toothbrush submarine .. Funny Science HOWTO of the wonderful video and life honey tip [HOWTO] - Duration: 4:20.

Toothbrush submarine .. ?? fun science howto videos and miraculous life kkultip [HOWTO]

For more infomation >> Toothbrush submarine .. Funny Science HOWTO of the wonderful video and life honey tip [HOWTO] - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

МАЛЫШЕВУ ОБВИНИЛИ В ПИАРЕ НА САМОЙЛОВОЙ (28.03.2017) - Duration: 2:27.

For more infomation >> МАЛЫШЕВУ ОБВИНИЛИ В ПИАРЕ НА САМОЙЛОВОЙ (28.03.2017) - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

A century of attracting holidaymakers - Duration: 2:09.

Whether promoting the Matterhorn or lake Cauma

Switzerland has been a pioneer in staging itself as a tourist destination.

From early on, there was innovation through the use of

new graphic styles and photomontages.

Peter Brönnimann, himself an advertiser

who has also worked for Switzerland's tourism office,

he is deeply impressed by the works of his predecessors.

You can see here how Switzerland played a pioneering role.

For instance a tourist office was founded already in in 1917,

And campaigns were worked on by the best artists

graphic designers and later the best advertising agencies.

This came through the quality of the works.

From the beginning, nature was at the center of these campaigns.

Afterwards, people also became subjects,

with no lack of gende clichés.

The spirit of the time was also reflected in tourism advertising.

in the years of the Second World War, for example,

the message turned inward.

There was an intellectual defense of the country, visible in adverts too.

Later, in the 1960s, the focus moved to

the young, burgeoning number of students.

In general the political and social context of the times was central.

But humor also has played its role.

"Spaghetti cultivation here in Switzerland..."

A BBC broadcast of 1957

showing an alleged spaghetti harvest in Ticino was a sensation.

Mostly people were very amused,

but there were also hundreds who wrote back,

seeking details on these miracle plants,

of which they were trying to to buy the seeds.

When they were told that the whole thing was a joke,

many responded with indignantion.

Through time the subject of these campaign remain

the same but the ideas on how to promote

Switzerland as tourist destination seem to be limitless.

For more infomation >> A century of attracting holidaymakers - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

3 GRAPHIC DESIGNER ESSENTIALS TO SUCCESS THAT YOU NEED - Duration: 5:28.

are you overlooking these three essential

points I think every professional

graphic designer needs

what's up people Tom back again with another

graphic design tips video today three

graphic designer essentials to success I think you need

as a professional designer

a quick heads up before we start however

this thursday is going to be speed art

video as usual but on the sunday i'll

have three technical details in one

video so if you like my content and you

want to catch my video subscribe if you

haven't already when I talk about

essentials to success as a graphic

designer i'm referring to three tools

you must be utilizing if you want to

succeed and Excel as a professional

graphic designer you may be even looking

one or more of these essentials so today

I may be helping you bring your

attention to them and then in the

process making your expressive design

workflow better the first graphic design

is essential to success is to have a

portfolio website some would argue that

you don't need a website due to social

media being able to promote your work by

having a unique portfolio website solely

based around your own work does wonders

for you and your image as a special

designer not only is it a convenient to

send the URL to potential clients and

success all of your best work in one

place but it simply looks professional

if you utilize your website can do a lot

of traffic to your way and there's

potential clients I myself saw a boost

in the amount of projects and clients I

was able to work on and with one side

established my own portfolio website and

I'm sure you will do too if you don't

already have one you can pick up a URL

for next to nothing from places such as

Hostgator to shop around on there and

see what you can find bill main ways for

your own needs as far as you go to

website goes itself have to admit I have

a hatred for coding a website design in

general a trade at once in the

University and it infuriated me to no

end

so for my portfolio website i turned to

Squarespace I made my portfolio website

there it was easy enough and considering

i had next to no skills a website design

you can turn that pretty good the course

is fairly low as well and there are a

variety of other places you can design

your own websites on a side to the

squarespace alternatively you can hire

someone to design website for you if

you've got the money whichever way you

do it I consider it an absolute

essential success or any professional

graphic designer to have a portfolio

website my second point is social media

presence as I mentioned earlier website

is great to showcase your works and

having a social media presence is also

vital to success as a graphic designer

firstly few active on social media and

you're going to spread the word of your

business and who you are you see

relevant social media groups hashtags

and discussions really helps to solidify

your place within a design community 9

is that you seem more human rather than

a faceless corporate entity which is

great for appealing to potential clients

they want to invest in something they

can relate to and trust and if you have

a strong social media presence I can be

achieved your portfolio website and

social media presents are interconnected

you can draw people to your website via

social media you can post your social

media accounts on your website

my last point is one of the letter

talked about points and when considering

a sensual success as a professional

graphic designer and it relates to

client referrals if you work on

freelance web sites as I do myself I

still works on people for our from time

to time cosi a project that's going to

be worth my time on these types of

website you automatically have a rating

and previous clients comments and

referrals so as of now I have 81 reviews

from past client and i'm ninety-nine

percent ratings which i'm really proud

of this is all well and good but you

want to have it your own client

referrals on your portfolio website why

well when the potential client sees your

work as in there it's actually your work

they don't they're going to interest you

as a designer with their money in their

time they need to feel secure and that

you're going to be the right person for

the job if you have real reviews an

actual client as well as maybe contact

info on your website this will help

offer anybody who's interested in using

you security and peace of mind so simply

shoot an email to the client who's

worked with in the past ask them kindly

they don't mind writing a couple of

sentences while your projects you worked

on together and possibly providing

contact information or you put a 30

website trust me it really helps

so did you find my 3 graphic design

essential to success list helpful

do you agree with no points and I've raised

if you enjoyed the video smash that like

button and let me know in the comment

section below till next time there's

only feature today peace

For more infomation >> 3 GRAPHIC DESIGNER ESSENTIALS TO SUCCESS THAT YOU NEED - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

Keloğla Çizgi Film Parmak Ailesi - Türkçe Çocuk Şarkıları PARMAK AİLESİ - Duration: 1:25.

For more infomation >> Keloğla Çizgi Film Parmak Ailesi - Türkçe Çocuk Şarkıları PARMAK AİLESİ - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

The Wolverine Film2Digital MovieMaker movie speed change Part 3 of 3 - Duration: 13:18.

This is Ron from Super8tovideo this is part three of three of how to change the screen

on a WolverineMoviemMaker film. So I'm going to double-click on this Windows moviemaker

and I'm going to drag this film in this here comes up at the bottom at the very beginning

it takes about 20 seconds because my film is only 15 to 20seconds long, a three-minute

film takes a couple of minutes, so will wait till it's done. Okay, now grab this black

bar, and just pull it over a little bit past the leader tape, right about there, now I'm

coming up to video tools, split clip, left click this one, and then literally just enter

delete. Now, will play the movie, now were going to bring in dog and yard, and work on

a bring in dog on the roof. This, one here was super eight film, so were going to set

it at .6. This one here was 8 mm done at 16 frames per second, so were going to set it

at .533. Now, this one here was a super eight film so were going to set it at .6. Now, were

going to come up here and save this project, so were going to go file, save project as,

and if you notice I want it saved to the desktop, so I clicked on the desktop up here, and then

I'm going to call it a a a a, and I'm clicking save, and I'm going to minimize this window,

and here it is right here, so I'm going to close this down. Drag the project over here

so you can see it separately. What you have to keep in mind, this project, when I open

it up, opens with all the changes, if you notice, the leader is missing, from the very

first film, because it saved all the changes that I have done. These three movies over

here, are never messed with, the leader that is missing is not missing over here, it only

looks at these three movies and makes copies of them. So let's say you want to rename this,

because you notice it was misspelled, so now you name it leader. Then, you come to project

and open it up, and notice this yellow caution signal here, that's telling you it cannot

find the file. Come over here, and rename it back like it was, in other words to the

original name, now, when we click on it. It, can find it again. Rename it again, all I'm

doing is I'm gonna put a space in there. So, I just put a space, now when we reopen it,

it can't find it again, so be very careful when you're naming things, now, I'm coming

over here and deleting this four A's project, I'm totally deleting it. This, is how I actually

usually organize my films, I am gonna drag all three films over here, into that folder,

called my Mazatlan folder, I'm now closing it out. I'm starting a whole new project now,

now, I'm dragging them from my Mazatlan folder. Now, it'll take a few minutes for it to prepare

all three of these movies, so, I'm going to skip to the end. Okay, it's there at the end,

close this down, I'm going to show you one more time how to delete the leader. Grab this

black bar, pull it over to where you want to go to video tools, split clip, left click

the left side, hit the delete key on the keyboard, come up to file, save project as, now what

I want to do is put this in my Mazatlan folder, right there, then I hit open, so now it says

desktop my Mazatlan folder. Then, I come to my movie, and I'm going to name it B B B B,

four B's hit save. Close this down, now when we look in my Mazatlan folder, all my movies

of there plus the project. If you'll notice the leader tape on the first movie is still

there, but when I open up, if you'll notice the leaders gone on this one because that's

the change that I made. So, now I'm closing this down, closing this down, so I'm going

to pick up this whole folder, and take it to my hard drive, and move it here, so now

it's copying that entire folder over to my hard drive, that is connected via USB. Now,

when I double-click on it, I'm going to go find that folder, here it is my Mazatlan folder,

now, when I double-click this, it can't find any of the files, keep that in mind, you have

to be on the desktop, where the folder was originally created, so now when I move it

back here, and I close this down, now when I open it up, it can find all the files again.

One final thing, go up here file save movie, make sure you put it in the folder you want

it in. I'll name this CCC, hit save, now I'm going to skip all of this part, now I'm double-clicking

this, this is the movie we just saved, these are the three clips that it came from or reels,

now I'm starting it up, and here's the movie if you notice that had no leader at the beginning,

now it goes to our dog, and that's it this is Ron from Super8tovideo signing off.

For more infomation >> The Wolverine Film2Digital MovieMaker movie speed change Part 3 of 3 - Duration: 13:18.

-------------------------------------------

BISSELL ProHeat 2X Revolution Carpet Cleaner - Duration: 4:27.

For more infomation >> BISSELL ProHeat 2X Revolution Carpet Cleaner - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

SIA - CHANDELIER ll LYRICS VIDEO HD - Duration: 3:45.

Lyricsmania

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét