Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 29 2017

Siniy wants to fall down!!

Siniy, don't do this, no!!!

what was after that?

Interesting, yes?

So...

Siniy, don't do this, no!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

end, turn on autro!

ah, yes!

Bonus!

yes, we are retards

The end!

For more infomation >> Siniy fell down 5! - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

Not Good | if Buffering? live on Youtube also | !YT in chat - Duration: 4:32:18.

For more infomation >> Not Good | if Buffering? live on Youtube also | !YT in chat - Duration: 4:32:18.

-------------------------------------------

FiveTwelveProductions Channel Update - Duration: 0:56.

Hello, everyone!

It's Jonavon and I want to give you guys a quick update as to what has been happening.

Back in August, I started my freshman year of college and I have spent the last two months

adjusting to that.

So, that's the reason why there haven't been any videos uploaded except The Walking

Dead video from last week because I did say that I would make it for you guys.

Moving forward I will continue to make ranking videos, TV reviews and I will make movie reviews

when I get a chance to go the theatres.

Like I say in every video, go to the description down below and follow me on social media for

updates.

I have a Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and my own Facebook page for FiveTwelveProductions

so any updates regarding videos can found at those places.

Also, I am going to start expanding the content beyond what I'm doing currently, but it

will still be related to movies and television.

And I will start to bring other people on the channel to make videos with, but I'll

have more details on that in November.

Thank you all for watching the videos and supporting this channel as I am growing as

a new Youtuber.

It really does mean a lot to me when you guys give your feedback in the comment section,

and I hope to continue discussing these things with you all.

Have a great day, and I will see you all soon!

For more infomation >> FiveTwelveProductions Channel Update - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

WHY VIDEO GAMES ARE NOT ART - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> WHY VIDEO GAMES ARE NOT ART - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

New Shared Account! - Duration: 3:24.

For more infomation >> New Shared Account! - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Terrence Jenkins and 'Golden Barbie' Jasmine Sanders Split - Duration: 2:52.

Terrence Jenkins and Jasmine Sanders have broken up Jasmine was travelling a bunch

And they weren't spending as much time together the insider told us about the couple the model

26

reiterated that sentiment on Tuesday October

24th when she tweeted from one hotel to the next such a blessing to see so much of the world

Traveling is one of my favorite things to do

I love experiencing the culture trying new food. Enjoying the music etc

I'd never ask for another life

blessings on blessings

The pair were last seen together at malibu beach on

October 15th where they hung out with Nighy scene ash and her husband Jay Tucker in

An interview with baller alert at the end of September

Jenkins said he thought Sanders was the one in the relationship. I'm in right now

We took a long time before we had sex and that's why it's been able to be a better thing

He said because you have to really take time to get to know someone

the former E

News host 35 confirmed he was dating Sanders in November

2016 with an Instagram pic that showed the couple hanging out at a basketball game

after going public the pair flaunted their romance on social media

Dedicating sweet posts to each other as well as sharing photos of them hanging out including a night at the White House

Sanders who is widely known on social media as golden Barbie has more than 2.6 million

Followers and has worked alongside

models Gigi Hadid Kendall Jenner and Haley Baldwin

Jenner's sister Kim Kardashian

time with Sanders in Mexico in August

2016 where the reality star shared a snap cat of the two posing on a vote

Sanders also starred in the Kylie cosmetics ad and played a lead role in

Kylie Jenner's glasses promotional lipgloss line video

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét