Chủ Nhật, 11 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 11 2018

In this video I will tell you how I did my 1st Muscle up

and for those who don't know what the Muscle up is

This is the Muscle up

we are going to the place that I did my 1st Muscle up

we are here

I started Calisthenics 4 April 2015

It took me 1 month to do it

I don't remember exactly when I did it

I had put it on Facebook

I will search it later and I will put here, now you will see it

I tried it 2-5 times per week

I cound not even do pull ups and I was trying to do a Muscle up

back then I was working out

6-7 times per week

a very bad workout routine

I had pull day

push day

and legs

and the next day I had abs too

so I had 4 different workouts

because then I had started as a whole newbie

I didn't know how to do pull ups, I didn't know how to do dips

I didn't know how to do push ups

I did these

These were pull ups

this was the way I did them

now dips

actually that's what I did

I went down so little

I didn't do full range of motion

my shoulders were like that

at the pull ups

and 1 more bad thing I did

it was the push with my legs

now I can not do it, I do not remember how to do so

and

yeah, push ups, I didn't show you my push ups

diamond push ups

was the only push up variation that

I went completely down

but as you saw it, I did it right

every time I came here, the first thing I was trying to do was the Muscle up

every time I was trying to do the Muscle up

and I do not remember when

I started doing this

and as I continued to do pull ups

like this

and I was trying to go over the bar

somehow I managed to get up that way

from my right hand

and I tried to do it with the left

I did it after some tries, a few days I do not remember

for those of you who do this

you should know that this injures 1 muscle here which I do not know it is called

actually 1 joint on your shoulder, so stop doing it

and anyway

I tried from 1 hand, I tried from the other

but again it wasn't with both hands

I wanted with 2 hands

now it's been 1 month

I can go over the bar

with 1 hand first and then the other

and I'm here one day

and all I wanted to try was the Muscle up I didn't want to workout

I had learned now that I did my pull ups with momentum from my legs

that I can use this momentum

this push to go over the bar

and that day

I was close enough

to do the Muscle up

this was very close

I could reach this point

then I just wanted to do

the dip

I am very close

at this point

I must definitely do it today

and I just took a little more power, more momentum from my legs

and I did it

and here I had one of the biggest smiles of my life

I did my 1st Muscle up

it wasn't perfect

but

it was that feeling

when you do something you want too much

yeah

and that's my story with Muscle up

I always made the mistake to be like this

in pull up exercises

because gravity dragged me down and I did not know, I had no idea

what is the scapula and that you need to activate it every time

yoy do pull ups or other exercises

some tips for those who are beginners and want to start

to try for the Muscle up

First learn how to do pulls and dips

which are the 2 basic exercises for it

don't try to do to many reps

that's not the point

Those who say you have to do 20 reps

20 pull ups to do the Make Muscle Up

or 20 dips to do the Muscle up or anything else

it's no true

I remember doing it

and I could do 8 wrong pull ups

half reps as I showed you before

and I managed to do the Muscle up

and yeah it wasn't perfect

it wasn't even good

I continue

some exercises for you that you are beginners and want

to do your first steps for the Muscle up

Muscle up with the push, with momentum

ok?

Learn to do the pull ups well

and chin ups

dips

and

an exercise that will help you with the momentum

I don't know how it is called

this exercise

it is not an exercise, anyways, do this

to learn when is the time to do the pull up

and this

and if you can not bring

your knees on your chest

if you can not do this is because you abs are weak

and the exercise that will help you with this

is Knee Raises

maybe I've been a little out of my story with the Muscle up

I just wanted to help some of you

that may need this

I do not know how good this video is right now

I will go home to make it as good as I can

I'll see you in the next one

For more infomation >> My first muscle up - The Story - Duration: 10:11.

-------------------------------------------

Видео для детей с игрушками Щенячий Патруль и Плеймобил - Отвага! Лучший мультики про машинки 2018 - Duration: 7:34.

For more infomation >> Видео для детей с игрушками Щенячий Патруль и Плеймобил - Отвага! Лучший мультики про машинки 2018 - Duration: 7:34.

-------------------------------------------

I absolutely love my new hair!! | Nalu Hair Salon JAPAN ft. Euodias - Duration: 7:49.

how would you like your hair today?

oh hmm, well something simple actually

hm, maybe it's not so simple

just something normal-ish

balayage?

balayage!?

so we're gonna get Euodias' hair ready for tomorrow's music video

I'm so sad that the guy that I like won't be able to see it

what!?

I'm currently working on my CD album

- how many songs? - 11 songs

oh that's quite a lot

I have to work hard

you can do it!

that's awesome

are you doing everything by yourself

yes in a way

I'm also getting funding from the internet

the people who listen to my songs online

I did a crowdfunding event

Got some money from there

and I'm using that money to work on it

mango banana latte

oh yum

bye bye

bye bye?

are we saying goodbye already?

no not yet actually

bye bye rei

bye... not really

alright

when I come to a salon, this part is my favourite part

right now, this moment

I love this moment right now

the best part of it all

alright, let's shampoo your hair

we're starting the treatment

fix my hair please

this is the first step

spraying

can you see it?

what if I put it here?

that's good

I'm going to spray this on first

we're going to create the base for your hair for the treatment

next trip, prob Korea

where's your next destination Rei?

Bali

oh that's good, that's nice

I've been there

here comes the ultrasonic iron

here it is!

oh, the colour changes

the blue light means it's working

the red light means it's not working

look at my hairdresser, isn't she so cute?

and that was the iron

please blur out my face

oh really? I don't want to!

I'm gonna make you my thumbnail

no way, absolutely no way

I'm starting the iron treatment

that's not hot, yeah?

I'm still not used to it

when I see an iron, I have the image of it being hot

yes, that's true

- did you do this too in Singapore? - yes, once

- there is shindo in this - shindo?

shindo is vibrations

with this, the treatment will really get infused into the hair strands

we're gonna do this twice

thank you very much

we're going to put some oil on here now!

I wonder if they can see the oil

they're putting a lot of things into my hair, so much love

your camera is at a great angle right now

I actually cannot see what I'm filming at the moment

the angle is great

it's at the best position ever

oh really?

great

wonderful

you have so much experience that you can get the right shots without even looking at the screen

it's so good that both of our faces are not in it hahaha

doing a little bit of curling now

just a little bit

just for some volume

is this filming?

this is quite hard hey

if you want to focus, you just push the screen

Miss Director

yes

- that's looking good - I reckon we should curl this up a little

do you have curlers?

I don't have any curlers with me

what?

but I can go at some at the 100yen shop

you can get some magic curlers for 100yen

I can go get that

electrifying

oh wow, what a cutie

oh hey, what about me?

yes you are a cutie too

very very cute indeed

thank you so much for today

I love it so much

seriously love it

if 100 points were full points, I love this 200 points

loveeee it

thank you for coming

thank you so much for everything

see you guys soon

For more infomation >> I absolutely love my new hair!! | Nalu Hair Salon JAPAN ft. Euodias - Duration: 7:49.

-------------------------------------------

ゴミ箱の中で衰弱した状態でリュックの中から見つかった猫【感動する話】 - Duration: 3:38.

For more infomation >> ゴミ箱の中で衰弱した状態でリュックの中から見つかった猫【感動する話】 - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

Den Den Town, Tenno-ji e le vie commerciali di Osaka - BIG IN JAPAN ep 2 - Duration: 11:56.

Good morning, welcome back! Second day here in Osaka

Temperature is great, sky is clear

I slept pretty well

the futon is kinda hard, almost like camping

but it is fine

we're ready to start the day

today's plans will be dictated by the fact that I still have to receive my luggage

don't know if it will arrive today or tomorrow

so for a couple evenings

or at least as long as it takes to AirFrance to get me the bag

I will have to stay at the hotel

but let's use the rest of the day

to see some interesting places

now I'm getting back to the area we've seen yesterday

because I forgot to see something

so we'll start from there and then we'll move north!

Seems that sunday is market day at the temples

the one we've just visited is called Shin Tenno-ji

it is mostly free to visit, only the pagoda and the shrine in the center

which have a pretty inexpensive entry fee of 300 yen

let's move on!

I'm a little confused, because except for that huge love hotel behind me,

in this neighborhood there are only traditional buildings

and there should be a shrine around here

but I don't know where and I don't want to get into someone's house

'cause these are houses after all

even if they might look peculiar, temple-like to us

they do are houses, and I would like to avoid embarassing situations

as I said in Budapest too, I have a fascination for markets, don't even know why

so I had to come to the Kuromon Market, the market of Osaka

Coming on a sunday morning might not have benn a smart idea

but it's nice, full of stuff and prices are fair

and now we're looking for a similar area

The area between Namba and Nipponbashi is a cluster of

chaotica and colorful shopping streets

among them Den Den Town, the so-called Akihabara of Osaka

Ebisubashi Suji, or whatever it's called

it's as much chaotic as it is nice

and you can find anything, there is a street just for kitchenware

knives, chopsticks, bowls everything you need

even the takoyaki grill, all you need

I didn't let myself be caught in a shopping spree

I managed not to waste my money, yed I did went to Bic Camera

to try some cameras because, you know, GAS...

now, I want to explore a little more around here

then I want to get back to Den Den Town 'cause I barely saw it

I'll take Ebisu Bashi Suji from here

I guess, can't read that far...

I'll eat something then I'm back to Den Den Town

It might not be Akihabara, yet Den Den Town is packed with shops and stuff

to see, do and buy

and I do have been tempted a couple times

to buy useless stuff

but the weight of the lugguage and such dissuaded me

Anyways, there's not just anime, videogames, action figures and such

but everything concerning collectibles

modelling, many many different things

something I was impressed by is the amount of cards shops

trading card games, Magic and such

there's a strong card culture here

I didn't know about and I'm happy i've found out

something I like about these places

is that in these shops there's literally

anyone, it's not like back in Italy

where if you like this kind of stuff your're considered a weirdo

can't let others see you slip in the shop

here you can find anyone, from the salaryman

the 6 years old kids

now I'm going back to the hotel

it's almost 5pm, and I have to stay there from 5 to 9pm

to wait for...

the luggage, forgot the word

hopefully comes right up, not tomorrow

so that I don't lose another half afternoon

if they deliver it soon enough we'll go see some more, if not, well...

it's past 7.30pm, no news about the bag

so I ask the the desk if they're kind enough to take it for me in case it arrives while I'm out

now I'll put the low light lens on and go get some dinner

and possibly some nice night clips, let's go

here we are again, back to my room

the bag hasn't arrived yet

there has been some miscommunication, at the airport they told me it would arrive tomorrow

I got an SMS saying it would arrive today, but with tomorrow's date... a mess

hopefully it will arrive tomorrow evening

if not, well...

there are a few combini and a Don Quiote in less than a kilometer, so

I won't have problems finding some clothes

but yeah, it is pretty annoying

I had some gear in the bag

I always put clothes for a couple days in the backpack just in case

so yeah, it is just annoying and, well, it happens

what else? I just got out of the sento, so my hair is still wet

don't know what I'm gonna see tomorrow, haven't planned anything yet

therefore no spoilers (yet)

tomorrow morning I'll see what the weather is like and what I feel like doing

there's plenty of stuff I want to see and do, so there will be something cool

as always, I'll see you in the nest video! Subscibe for more! Bye! ;)

this happens when you don't check the forecast

scumbags, everywhere in the world

For more infomation >> Den Den Town, Tenno-ji e le vie commerciali di Osaka - BIG IN JAPAN ep 2 - Duration: 11:56.

-------------------------------------------

ردة فعل مال انا - تايقر - انا دب (فيديو كليب حصري) 2018 - Duration: 4:49.

For more infomation >> ردة فعل مال انا - تايقر - انا دب (فيديو كليب حصري) 2018 - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

🐝 Modern Afro-Beat Instrumental - Jama Riddim (Prod. Kinky Dada) ✪ 2018 - Duration: 3:41.

Modern Afro-Beat Instrumental - Jama Riddim (Prod. Kinky Dada) ✪ 2018 Download at www.BuzzBeatsPro.com

For more infomation >> 🐝 Modern Afro-Beat Instrumental - Jama Riddim (Prod. Kinky Dada) ✪ 2018 - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

ঝিনাইদহে বিএনপি জামায়াত নেতাকর্মীসহ ৬৯ জনকে গ্রেফতার করেছে পুলিশ, ৩ টি ককটেল উদ্ধারJhenaidah BNP, Ja - Duration: 0:40.

For more infomation >> ঝিনাইদহে বিএনপি জামায়াত নেতাকর্মীসহ ৬৯ জনকে গ্রেফতার করেছে পুলিশ, ৩ টি ককটেল উদ্ধারJhenaidah BNP, Ja - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

BİZİM HİKAYE ÇEKİM HATALARI!! (İNANAMIYACAKSINIZ) - Duration: 2:45.

For more infomation >> BİZİM HİKAYE ÇEKİM HATALARI!! (İNANAMIYACAKSINIZ) - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

Moelleux au chocolat rapide et facile - Duration: 2:00.

For more infomation >> Moelleux au chocolat rapide et facile - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Secret British Accent Pronunciation Training - Duration: 10:34.

Ah good morning Agent... whatever your name is.

In today's double-0 training, you'll be learning some advanced pronunciation techniques

which could make anyone's accent... like... completely British or whatever

These are very advanced pronunciation techniques, and as so

could make spies hide in plain sight with perfect British accents.

for this reason,

this pronunciation training is

For British eyes only!

Please, take a seat

Today you'll be learning these skills: intrusion elision assimilation and catenation

They do sound sexy but believe me

in the wrong hands they are quite dangerous

Intrusion

Secret sounds will intrude into British sentences between words

these sounds or phonemes are:

For example:

To the not-British ear, this might sound fine

But to the trained British ear

You might notice this isn't 100% natural

Listen again

Did you hear the gap between the words "you" and "enough"?

"Intrusion" will add a /w/ sound between 'you' and 'enough'

This is because at the end of the word 'you',

the mouth shape is

like

"ooh"

and we link the two words together

with a consonant sound which closely matches the mouth shape

In this case "ooh" is similar to /w/

so it sounds like this

Another example of intrusion would be

Between the words "go" and "out"

again a /w/ sound would intrude

There are of course other examples

See I intruded an /r/ sound in that sentence without you even knowing it

That's how dangerous it is

Traditionally as you know,

British English doesn't pronounce the /R/ at the end of words

We would say:

Not:

However, when the next word begins with a vowel sound

We do in this case pronounce the /R/ to link the two words together

Now I'd like to hear you repeat after me

and finally I also mentioned that a /j/ sound can also intrude

between those two words

a /j/ sound will intrude

Why? because 'I' ends in an /ɪː/ sound

the closest consonant sound to this is a

So

doesn't sound right, but with intrusion

Sounds dangerously British!

Again the next word begins with a vowel sound

and you'll start to notice a pattern

we only intrude sounds when the next word begins with a vowel sound

Good now complete the training and practice with me

Intrusion with /w/

/j/ Intrusion

/r/ intrusion

The next pronunciation technique is called "Catenation"

and if the Russians ever learn this

it will be the end of the world

"Catenation" is when the final consonant sound of one word

sounds like it begins the next word

so for example

The final consonant sound /s/ from "This" joins the next word

To sound like

and together it sounds like

The first syllable is reduced to a weak form

and sounds like: /ðə/

The same with:

Let's look at a few more examples:

As you can see this is all super secret stuff

Next is "Assimilation"

this is when sounds change in order to connect words

Common examples are... these:

Here we see what happens when one word finishes in a T

and the next word starts with a Y

It's connected with a /tʃ/ sound

Other common examples are

This becomes

An important question you might have to ask:

The T will connect with that Y again with a /tʃ/ sound

When a D is followed by a Y

it doesn't sound like /tʃ/

It sounds like /dʒ/

Common examples of this are:

It changes to:

Or commonly

and so on, you get the idea

and also the word "Handbag" sounds like:

Which begs the question: Is it secretly "Hand burger"?

These techniques, this information, must not leave this room

Which brings me to the final point:

"Elision"

A common example of Elision is when a word finishes in a T or D

typically in a consonant cluster

and the next word begins in a

consonant sound that T or D will get removed or "Elided"

What? What's a consonant cluster?

Well I'm glad you asked

There are no stupid questions only stupid people

A consonant cluster is a group of consonants together

Think of for example when a word finishes in "xt" or "st"

words like "Next" "Last"

We have covered that "last year" can sound like:

Well we can also elide that last T so it sounds like:

Same with "Next year" could sound like:

But we could also elide that T to sound like:

It is quite easy to learn

You simply drop that final T or D sound

But not always

If the word is alone or the next word begins with a vowel sound

You will pronounce that final T or D

For example: The word "Last"

alone you will pronounce the T

If it's "Last week"

The next word begins with a consonant sound not a vowel sound

That's okay

But if it begins with a vowel sound

For example: "Last Apple"

You should pronounce the T

Not:

Other common examples are:

In this case the Ss blends together very dangerously

and finally

Other common examples of "Elision" are

becomes

in this case the th sound is dropped completely

Resulting in a weak schwa sound

In fact, this is the same with all "How's the...?" questions

Well it seems like you're ready for your final test

You may want to check if someone is a spy or naturally British

In which case, ask them to repeat these code phrases

If they are naturally British they should be able to pronounce them

with perfect pronunciation using these techniques

If not, they are definitely a spy

and finally

Agent I'd like to thank you for attending today's training session

and as I'm very confident you are completely British

I'm glad this training session has been for

For your eyes only

For more infomation >> Secret British Accent Pronunciation Training - Duration: 10:34.

-------------------------------------------

¿Lo Sabías? El SECRETO del Por Qué Enseñar TRUCOS a un PERRO - Duration: 4:51.

For more infomation >> ¿Lo Sabías? El SECRETO del Por Qué Enseñar TRUCOS a un PERRO - Duration: 4:51.

-------------------------------------------

Mi Notebook Air 13 i5 8250U Gaming Review FPS, Thermals & Fan Noise - Duration: 15:41.

So in this video I'm gonna have a look at the gaming performance of Xiaomi's

new Mi notebook Air the 13-inch model and it's the revised 2018 edition so

what changed on this one was just really the CPU and they've made some little

enhancements with the color of it you can see now on a dark grey which does

look pretty cool it's a lot better than the silver and then of course we have a

new CPU so it's an eighth generation I 582 50 you this has 8 gigabytes around

this configuration so it's not really a gaming GPU you're better off probably to

start out with something like in an Nvidia 1050 Ti with 4 gigabytes of RAM

if you ask me however it is nice to have a dedicated GPU within such a small

laptop so this only weighs 1 point 3 2 kilos and it's around about 14 to 15

millimeters thin so it's really ultra book territory normally you only see are

the integrated graphics that you have but this is good to have this on here ok

there our model that models out there like the Acer Swift we've got this 4:3

and this 4/5 which also have this GPU and a few other laptops but let's check

out the gaming performance of this so in this review I'm gonna be monitoring the

frames per seconds using MSI Afterburner I will also overclock the GPU because I

think most people will probably end up doing that because really you get no

negatives from that and it barely increases the temperature and it does

improve the performance around about 15 to 10 to 15 percent which is well worth

it just for that tiny little tweak so I'm going to also be monitoring the

thermals of it so internally and externally here with my thermal probes

so let's take a look at the gaming performance now so from here on in I'm

gonna be using the screen capture card it's just a lot easier and just makes

the games look better to using that so this is gpu-z that I've brought out here

you can have a look at the information of the GPU so the NVIDIA MX 150 whether

it's 2 gigabytes of double data rate 5 RAM Samsung Ram and you'll notice here

that with the clocks it's actually cocked a little bit lower than the same

exact GPU that is in the 15.6 inch pro model now they've done this because I

feel of the cooling on it just to give themselves a little bit

more thermal Headroom there with them on powerful CPU so I mean it's not great to

see this at all now I'm going to apply this same overclock to the GPU that I

did on the pro models so I've added a gigabyte to the memory clock now this is

really the only real benefit we get of overclocking as the memory because the

core clock even though I put 220 on here will not really hold those turbos so you

don't really get that much of an advantage of actually getting you know

more speed out of the GPU the core clock there so I'm gonna be recording the

frames per second is going to be up in the left hand corner here as well as

temperatures and I'm monitoring right now the temperatures - as well with HW

info that's going to be running the whole time just to see our maximum

temperatures you can see already 82 degrees is what it's hit there so just a

couple of benchmarks here so this is the result of the stock fire strike score so

2640 and then when I overclocked that thing goes up to two thousand nine

hundred and eighty seven now the graphics core you can see has moved

quite a few points there so it's gone from two thousand eight hundred ninety

nine then up to three thousand two hundred and twenty four so you do get a

bit of a benefit there from the overclocking and the last benchmark is

heaven so this is slower than the me notebook pro that got a score of seven

hundred and forty seven overclocked and this is seven hundred and twenty one so

you can see they're a little bit slower

so the first time I'm going to test out is not DirectX 11 or 12 it's in fact

using Vulcan and this is Wolfenstein - the new Colossus and I'll show the

seating so I'm gonna run with 720p and it's on the low preset I just tweaked

the vertical sync I turned that off and the motion blur here so let's see how it

performs

okay that framerate is looking pretty good actually well it's dipping down but

around 90 frames per second that's not bad at all

so this is very playable at 720p you can see

rise of the Tomb Raider now I'm gonna go with 720p again just like Wolfenstein

there because it's really not fast enough and smooth enough when you sit at

to 1080p so these are the settings I'm on the low preset I haven't changed

anything else we'll just keep it on low there and see how this runs

so he's pretty playable I mean we're at 50 frames per second so that's not too

bad demolition crews are

oh and I'll also give the results of the Tomb Raider benchmark and the results so

the low preset there we get an average score on fifty two point eight frames

per second next up project cars so I'm gonna go

with 1080p on this one it should run just fine and these are settings I'm

going to use here so texture resolution hi some of these other settings are set

to medium but overall you can save more of less low kinda settings really okay

so here we go dipping down to 19 frames per second at the start but hey that's

normal for just rendering all of those powers they're green green green

very good it's close to 60 frames per second which

are you ready no issue for this game given forces week there TR there's the

preference the visuals

pretty good the occasional little different things

very good

next up battlefield 1 we have so the servers pretty much fill they're about

63 players I'm gonna jump right into the front line here into the action and

we'll see how it handles that so about 50 frames per second not looking too bad

at all considering we really got two gigabytes of RAM on this hip to remember

it's not a lot compared to other cars that have three or four

losing objective

so long before I die probably and then find the way that guy with a horse win

grenade it okay so I told you wouldn't take me home to die but yeah it's not

looking bad there around 50 frames per second it's down to about 35 but all in

all very playable at 720p on low now to very quickly have a look at Counter

Strike global Offensive so this is 1080p highest possible settings we're getting

around 80 frames per second and I will have to warn you if you haven't seen my

other videos that my gameplay is horrendous this one is running really

good and yes I can't aim not very well at all and did but you get the idea that

even on the highest settings 1080p this is looking pretty good and super

playable Grand Theft Auto 5 so I'm gonna try it on 1080p and these are the

sitting so tweak things down here so really normal to well low you could say

really because I haven't have got some of those more advanced filters on I've

turned them off let's check it out so Jen ATP this is running fine you can see

where those settings like selected and dis previously showed you around 65

frames per second it dips down to and hovers around 80

see if I can make this jump probably not fast enough actually oh just just my

landings not very good though

and lastly The Witcher 3 so this is quite a demanding game so I'm just gonna

leave it on 720p I have it set to low and this time around unlike the last

time I stuffed up and I had the vsync still on but that is off now and the

frame rate is also set to unlimited so let's check out and see how it performs

right so looking good I decided that I would load a save that sit in a city

because that's highly populated so this is probably little bit more demanding

than being out in the wilderness to give us our idea here that it's gonna be

perfectly fine and playable at 720p on the low settings you see there are a

couple little tiny stutters but overall I mean that framerate is looking good

and if there's a bit of action going on and things like that of course it

probably will dip down but witcher 3 it's perfectly fine and playable

actually just start a fight one of the guards of course won't go to win but see

what happens yeah with the framerate

so it does dip down a little

Oh

all right now so to take a look at the thermals we got up to 83 degrees on the

CPU there that is perfectly fine it doesn't get any hotter than that now

this is after 4 hours and 20 minutes of pretty much non-stop gaming the average

number there 68 degrees so it's pretty warm most of the time look at the GPU so

something here got into the red so that's that Samsung well this is kind of

normal really because these drives do get really hot I was writing a lot to it

and reading from that of course GPU up to 75 degrees so a little bit hotter

than the likes again of the me notebook Pro because that one just has better

cooling and it is larger and now to check the external temps of course which

is very important so just above the keyboard which was an area of concern on

the previous model is now currently about 40 degrees you can see there but

that does pick up to about 45 degrees Celsius so only really 5 degrees cooler

to the touch in that area the keyboard area the Q and W keys around there is a

bit of heat to about 42 degrees below the keyboard also gets quite warm the

palm rest now you can see is about 28 degrees the touchpad 28 and about 30 on

the left hand side so overall the temperatures yes they have improved

slightly the surface temperatures but it still does get quite warm to the touch

so I've had the laptop a looping unreal heaven benchmark here and that's been

going now for about an hour and a half and it's reaching peak temperatures but

it just give you a sample of the fan noise that you can expect when you're

gaming on this notebook

okay so there we go you can see that and it's not a beast when it comes to gaming

but it does surprise with a lot of titles that you would think well hang on

what you three be far too demanding wouldn't be able to play that game at

all in this kind of hardware but it's good that we can okay you have to lower

the sittings you have to lower the resolution on some games from 1080p so

native screen resolution down to 720p but I think it's a fair kind of

trade-off considering their hardware so a lot of games there the frame rates are

okay they're not amazing we're not getting 60 frames per second this isn't

a g-sync monitor this is not a gaming laptop as I mentioned in the start but

still great that we can do this now there's some areas that disappoint me a

little bit in fact quite a bit that of course I think due to the thermals and

the calling on this and the fact that they didn't separate those heat transfer

pipes and put two separate fans for each of those heat transfer pipes so one for

the GPU one for the CPU just like the me notebook pro now it's all the same as

the last year model so they've actually limited the clock performance so the GPU

is not boosting up as high as the me notebook pro so the performance is

reduced just a little bit there and also the CPU will run into thermal throttling

a lot sooner then really it needs to but that is again just giving themselves a

little bit of thermal Headroom with the limited cooling that is on this now it

does heat up as we've seen that it does get quite hot around these areas here

along the top eventually now when you first use it like my unboxing I was

running it for about 30 minutes temperatures were only about 44 45

degrees but after a while as you've seen in this video that yeah it creeps up and

gets quite hot on the bottom too as well so really if you're going to be doing a

lot of gaming and that as your main purpose of your laptop that you're going

to be looking to buy then I wouldn't even get something like this this is

really a travel Ultrabook laptop where the GPU that does that you play games

you're better off getting something as I always say with at least a 1050 Ti with

four gigabytes of RAM if you can and they sell for a similar kind of price

ranges this here thanks a lot for watching this review here now if you

haven't checked out my unboxing that goes into a lot of detail with this

particular laptop not just gaming then that is up right here and my latest

videos here is well and I do hope to see you back with

the full and final review of the me notebook Air 13 the revised 2018 model

For more infomation >> Mi Notebook Air 13 i5 8250U Gaming Review FPS, Thermals & Fan Noise - Duration: 15:41.

-------------------------------------------

可愛いいいいい!!! うわこわっ!!!!【CUPHEADパート2】 - Duration: 10:27.

For more infomation >> 可愛いいいいい!!! うわこわっ!!!!【CUPHEADパート2】 - Duration: 10:27.

-------------------------------------------

Valentines Day Lingerie Shopping with Nitibha Kaul! Ft. Pretty Secrets - Duration: 11:45.

Download the Pretty Secrets App to shop! Link in Description below

For more infomation >> Valentines Day Lingerie Shopping with Nitibha Kaul! Ft. Pretty Secrets - Duration: 11:45.

-------------------------------------------

Какое протезирование считается лучшим при полном отсутствии зубов? Стоматология Юдент г. Пенза - Duration: 0:25.

For more infomation >> Какое протезирование считается лучшим при полном отсутствии зубов? Стоматология Юдент г. Пенза - Duration: 0:25.

-------------------------------------------

Proper nail preparation for application of nail products. - Duration: 7:22.

Hello my friends.

Today i will show you an easy way to prepare your nails

For more infomation >> Proper nail preparation for application of nail products. - Duration: 7:22.

-------------------------------------------

TSÉ VEUX DIRE - Espère-moi un élan - Duration: 1:17.

For more infomation >> TSÉ VEUX DIRE - Espère-moi un élan - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

BOX OF TOYS ! Learn Colors with Colored Toy Guns - Learn Colors Johny Johny Yes Papa Nursery Rhymes - Duration: 2:33.

wow

Jonny jonny yes papa,

eating sugar no papa

telling a lie no papa

open your mouth hah hah ha

pink color

white

green

green

orange

blue

green

pink color

orange

BOX OF TOYS

Learn Colors with Colored Toy

Johny Johny Yes Papa Nursery Rhymes

For more infomation >> BOX OF TOYS ! Learn Colors with Colored Toy Guns - Learn Colors Johny Johny Yes Papa Nursery Rhymes - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Syria's Afrin city hospital: Turkey kills civilians and supplies dwindling - Duration: 2:13.

Ameena, a 50-year-old woman, lost her life in the latest Turkish airstrikes on Afrin city

After three days of stopping the airstrikes, the Turkish war planes resumed shelling the city and countryside,

targeting civilians only.

About four raids targeted Afrin countryside few days ago.

a lot of houses and properties were demolished.

and five civilians were wounded, including a child who was in a critical situation.

We were hiding when the shell hit the house,

Part of the house was destroyed and I couldn't realize what was happening

We transported the wounded and brought them here

Because of the violent shelling, civilians were stuck in their villages.

They couldn't transport the wounded to the hospital

most of them were in critical conditions,

This is an Arab woman who is living in Afrin countryside for a long time,

There were shelling and bombings all night

In the morning while we were preparing the breakfast, the bombardment resumed.

A sniper shot me after he saw some people returned.

From distance, bullets and mortar shells were coming to us

They destroyed our house

and wounded mu husband and children.

Then we were transported to this hospital

I don't remember well what happened

According to Afrin city hospital, about 150 civilians lost their lives and more than 300 were wounded.

and as the shelling and bombardment continues, the number of civilian casualties increase.

Again the Turkish war planes launch aerial raids on the city and countryside, targeting civilians.

and the number of civilian casualties increase

and are transported to Afrin hospital

Reporting in Kurdish: Akram Salih, Kurdistan 24, Afrin hospital

English subtitles: Helbast Shekhani

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét