Thứ Bảy, 17 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 18 2018

HI FRIENDS I AM PIHU

I AM SHANAVI

TODAY WE ARE GOING TO DO TASTE & SMELL CHALLENGE

WE ARE GOING TO ENJOY A LOT

LETS START

WELCOME TO AAYU AND PIHU SHOW

STONE PAPER SCISSOR

I WILL BLINDFOLD

ARE YOU ABLE TO SEE ANYTHING...ARE YOU CHEATING ?

CAN I TASTE IT?

ARE YOU FEELING HUNGRY ?

For more infomation >> TASTE & SMELL CHALLENGE || HINDI KIDS FUNNY VIDEO || CHILDREN GAME - Duration: 10:25.

-------------------------------------------

Star Trek: Bajoran Republic - Duration: 9:23.

With a history stretching back over 500 000 years, the people of Bajor created civilizations

which embraced science, philosophy and art, creating a rich and unique culture before

humans had even learned to speak.

In time, their people were contacted by mysterious Non-corporeal aliens, who seemed to have a

connection to this planet and population.

Describing themselves as "of Bajor", they came to be worshipped as gods and granted

visions to certain Bajorans through a device called the Orb of the Prophets, the first

of which was given to their people roughly 30 000 years before the founding of the 24th

century Bajoran Republic.

Yet there was a dark side to their growing religion as some of these Prophets rebelled

against the will of the others, and were exiled from their dimension, which could only be

accessed through a wormhole located near Bajor.

These fallen gods were known as Pah-wraiths, and represent cruelty and injustice, the evil

adversaries to the venerated prophets.

As part of the continuing struggle between them, both a Prophet and Pah-wraith were entombed

in a stone tablet, to await the day they would be released by the Emissary and finish their

battle.

Over thousands of years 8 more Orbs were given to the Bajorans, becoming highly prized religious

artefacts, though the visions they granted were often vague and open to interpretation.

Through there interactions with the Orb of Prophecy and Change, religious leaders began

to write about their experiences, creating prophecies like those concerning the future

Emissary of Bajor.

Although this religion seemed to successfully spread throughout the planet, making their

shared spirituality a core feature of Bajoran culture and civilization, their people remained

politically divided, developing into factions which competed with one another and sometimes

went to war.

By the 16the century, Bajoran technology had developed to the point where they could launch

lightships into space, designed for short range travel.

However on one occasion a ship was transported to Cardassia Prime, 5 light years away, when

it made contact with Tachyon Eddies that created a warp style jump through space.

Unfortunately the voyage did heavy damage to the ship causing it to crash land on the

planet, and while this was a noteworthy historical landmark for the Bajorans, the later Cardassian

government denied these early flights ever took place, until the 24th century when Benjamin

Sisko and his son proved the journey was possible, forcing them to admit the truth.

By the 22nd century Bajoran culture had developed to embrace a caste system, whereby an individual's

purpose in life was determined by the caste or D'jarra into which they were born, such

as the Te'nari who were deemed to be lower in the social order then the Ih'valla who

were artists and sculpters.

During this century, the Bajorans would inadvertently discover the temple of the prophets, where

their gods resided, as their ships started by pass by the location of the wormhole.

When the religious leader Kai Taluno saw the great portal open up before him, he described

it as his ship nearly being swallowed by the heavens.

Later the great poet Akorem Laan also encountered the wormhole when his ship became trapped

within, living in the realm of the prophets for 200 years before he was released back

into the Alpha Quadrant.

In 2279, Bajor took a great step towards bringing peace to their planet, when the factions of

Paqu and Navot signed a treaty to establish borders.

However nothing would work to unite the Bajoran people more than the transformation that occurred

in the 24th century, when their planet was occupied and annexed by a greater military

power.

Although the Bajorans had an ancient culture and were a relatively advanced species, establishing

colonies on other planets like Golana, the Cardassian Union came to see them as primitive

and backwards, as their own technology was roughly a century more advanced.

And so in 2319 the Cardassian military established a presence on their planet, offering to help

modernize their society, in exchange for access to the planets abundant natural resources.

The Bajorans, seeing how powerful these aliens were, did not originally offer much resistance,

allowing for the Cardassian Union to formally annex the planet in 2328.

However over the next 40 years, the Cardassians proved to be ruthless overlords, mocking the

primitive religious beliefs of the local population while using them as forced labor and steal

their natural resources.

Many came to see them as cruel oppressors, committing various atrocities like indiscriminate

killings, performing cruel medical experiments on Bajoran subjects, and exploiting comfort

women, who were forced to be intimate with Cardassian officers.

Although some Bajorans went along with the new order, forming a Government which served

as puppets to the Cardassian, others were unwilling to accept subjugation, creating

a rebel movement of decentralized terrorist cells, using guerrilla tactics to kill their

oppressors as well as collaborators.

Many officials chose to respond harshly to these attacks, however this approach only

served to entice the Bajorans further into rebellion, and so one of their officers chose

to employ a different tactic, hoping that a more gentle hand would quell the unrest.

For 5 years, the Prefect of Bajor Gul Dukat, oversaw the construction of Terok Nor, an

ore processing facility orbiting above their planet, which became the central seat of authority

for the Cardassian commander.

From there Dukat, who arrogantly considered the Bajorans his children, made new laws he

hoped would endear him to the people, cutting labor camp output quotas by fifty percent,

abolishing child labor, and improving medical care and food rations.

As a result, there was a twenty percent drop in labor camp death rates.

However, this in no way appeased the rebels, who demanded their complete withdrawal from

the planet, and so only a month after Dukat took command, they targeting and destroyed

an orbital drydock killing two hundred Cardassians.

After that, the resistance forces attempted to assassinate Dukat on 5 separate occasions,

and so seeing no reward for his acts of compassion, Dukat came to loathe the Bajorans, reversing

his policies to become even more cruel and oppressive.

Nevertheless, by 2369 the Bajorans had done so much damage and caused such chaos among

the occupation army, the Cardassians withdrew from the conflict, granting victory to Bajor.

Having underwent such a drastic transformation during this century, the Bajoran people were

no longer comfortable with a caste system and remaining politically divided, and so

the planet united under a Provisional Bajoran government, attempting to create a modern,

advanced civilization that could join the galactic community around them.

To aid them in this cause, they befriended the United Federation of Planets, who agreed

to help them rebuild their planet in the hopes they might one day be considered for membership

in the Federation.

However, despite their good intentions, the political situation on bajor remained volatile

for some time, as many of their people had come to distrust alien powers, creating a

xenophobic anti-alien movements called The Circle, which attempted a coup against the

government only a year after the end of the occupation.

However the attempt failed and by 2371, their situation had begun to stabilize, even taking

a step towards normalizing relations relations between Bajor and Cardassia, with the signing

of a treaty that recognized Bajor's sovereignty.

Although some continued to distrust alien powers, their relationship with the Federation

grew stronger due in large part to the Bajoran belief that Commander Benjamin Sisko, the

Federation Officer assigned to Deep Space Nine, was the long awaited Emmissary of the

Prophets.

Although it was a role he did not want, he soon came to accept the position after receiving

a number of visions which made it clear he had a role to play in the future of Bajor.

As a result, in 2373, when the Bajoran Republic was ready to formally join the Federation,

they pulled out of the agreement at the last moment, on the advice of Ben Sisko, who had

been warned through a vision, that Bajor must stand alone if it was to survive.

Perhaps proving the wisdom of this decision, the Alpha Quadrant was soon invaded by the

Dominion of the Gamma Quadrant, who moved their forces through the Bajoran wormhole

and quickly allied with the Cardassian Union.

Yet because Bajor had remained independent, they were able to sign a non-aggression treaty

and largely stayed out of the fighting that erupted throughout the quadrant.

Although the Dominion made fast advances, capturing Deep Space Nine and taking possession

of the wormhole, the Federation and Klingon alliance soon took it back, thanks to the

intervention of the prophets, who, at the request of Sisko, caused an entire armada

of dominion ship to disappear inside the wormhole, making them unable to bring reinforcements

into the Alpha Quadrant.

Soon the Romulans joined the alliance and in time they gained victory over the invading

forces, signing the treaty of Bajor in 2375.

After their victory, the role of the Emissary was finally coming to a close, with Sisko

journeying to the fire caves of Bajor to confront Dukat who was now in league with the Pah Wraiths.

After a brief battle, Sisko sees only one way to end it, and grabs ducat, throwing both

of them and the sacred Book of the Kosst Amojan into the fire pit, sealing them away forever.

No longer facing threats from the Dominion, Cardassians or Pah-wraiths, Bajor was now

in a position to thrive and prosper without interference, continuing to worship and be

guided by the Prophets of the Celestial Temple.

For more infomation >> Star Trek: Bajoran Republic - Duration: 9:23.

-------------------------------------------

Elusive Target: The Twins!! #11 | Agent 47 | HITMAN 2016 (PC) Gameplay - Duration: 3:19:45.

For more infomation >> Elusive Target: The Twins!! #11 | Agent 47 | HITMAN 2016 (PC) Gameplay - Duration: 3:19:45.

-------------------------------------------

সরাসরি আজকের দুপুরের বাংলা খবর ১৮ ফেব্রুয়ারি ২০১৮ Bangla Tv News Today Bangla News BD - Duration: 10:35.

bangladesh news 24

For more infomation >> সরাসরি আজকের দুপুরের বাংলা খবর ১৮ ফেব্রুয়ারি ২০১৮ Bangla Tv News Today Bangla News BD - Duration: 10:35.

-------------------------------------------

Influenster February 2018 Unboxing - Duration: 3:03.

everybody welcome back to my channel so today's videos and unboxing it's an

Influenster box I'm so excited I haven't gotten one in a while if you'd like to

see what I got then please keep on watching make sure you subscribe to my

channel hit that notification balle upload a video every single day of the

week and I don't want you to miss any so influencers a free sampling service they

have an app for Android and iPhone I'll definitely go check them out they are

yeah it's absolutely free I'll leave their information down below

in the description box for you guys but this is the Claire L root touch-up

temporary so super excited let's see what I got so guys uh influencer boxes

are always packed very very nicely which is amazing okay

so let's see the temporary Clairol root touch-up concealing powder okay

so life's too short to worry about roots it looks like it comes in six shades

black medium brown dark brown red light brown and blonde so that's nice okay so

what I actually got I got an actual full-size product this

is the Clairol temporary root touch-up and I got it in the shade light brown

see now

oh that is some sleek packaging that's pretty nice

okay guys full-size mirror which is really really nice

and then it has the actual brow powder and a nice little brush so I'm just

gonna hurry up and swatch it for you guys I'm not going to do a full review

that will be in another video but that is gorgeous it's nice not smearing it

really is a powder looks like it's pretty transfer proof that's awesome no

smell but yeah I cannot wait to try this out I love the packaging super super

cute packaging so yeah thank you so much influence or thank you so much Clara I

cannot wait to try this out for you guys thank you so much for watching I hope

you did enjoy this short and sweet unboxing if you did then please go ahead

and give it a thumbs up also share this video I'd love to get the word out about

Influenster as much as possible it's a really awesome sampling little service

like so it's completely free also make sure you follow me on my other social

media twitter facebook Instagram and snapchat is all at budget glam babe and

I will see you guys tomorrow for another video

have a great one guys

you

For more infomation >> Influenster February 2018 Unboxing - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Ты БУДЕШЬ ГОВОРИТЬ на ИНЫХ ЯЗЫКАХ, КОГДА СВЯТОЙ ДУХ СОЙДЁТ НА ТЕБЯ. - Duration: 8:13.

For more infomation >> Ты БУДЕШЬ ГОВОРИТЬ на ИНЫХ ЯЗЫКАХ, КОГДА СВЯТОЙ ДУХ СОЙДЁТ НА ТЕБЯ. - Duration: 8:13.

-------------------------------------------

GALATASARAY | Son Sayfa | 18 ŞUBAT 2018 | Youtube - Duration: 10:59.

For more infomation >> GALATASARAY | Son Sayfa | 18 ŞUBAT 2018 | Youtube - Duration: 10:59.

-------------------------------------------

DJMBot Lineage2 Revolution Ver 2.0.0 - Duration: 7:09.

Notification on mobile.

In version 2.0.0 work on MEmu 3.1.2.4 (Back to old version) download on www.djmbot.com

Goto Tab Facility > Notification

How to install PushBullet you can read in the manual version 2.0.0.

The first go to www.pushbullet.com and then log in by Google or Facebook

And then create Token and it take to text in the bot. Follows as

Check send the message and screen image when killed to your mobile by App PushBullet

and then install PushBullet on your mobile

Suppose this Emulator is your mobile.

The message show in this screen.

When the bots die the message will be sent to your mobile by PushBullet App.

The PushBullet limits 100 messages per month and max of send files 25 MB for free to use

The bot will save your killed screen in Folder Image > temp > die and it will clear files to follow the settings Delete Log Files in Tab Settings

Add Feature set condition hp for use the Soulshot.

And add option soulshot in Tab Farmming Normal Monster

If HP% less than value of settings the bot will turn on the Soulshot and when not match condition it will turn off the Soulshot.

In version 2.0.0 while start in the Elite Dungeon the bot don't back to choose dungeon.

Test use potion for check that it turns off the Soulshot.

Add Pause function you can pause and resume your process.

In version 2.0.0 you can turn off BreakScreen Mode in Main Quest Mode.

For more infomation >> DJMBot Lineage2 Revolution Ver 2.0.0 - Duration: 7:09.

-------------------------------------------

I wanted to quit... // MPO 2018 Update - Duration: 8:54.

hey guys Elina Gives here and oh my god it's been so long since I've talked to

any of you like my mouth actually hurts from not moving for a long time

okay that sounds wrong okay just forget what I just said so I just want to make

this video to update you guys about the whole MPO 2018 journey so about my

progress so far when I came back to lifting consistently uh it was so it

was really hard I mean imagine like months of not

touching the weights in general and even your getting ready mentally kind of

process before you go to the gym... it took a while to get used to

My body became so sore like I'm not kidding that was one part

that was one time it lasted for a about a week and a half where my hams were just

stiff and even sitting down the toilet seat was just so hard and aside from not

feeling comfortable with my body I also experienced a lot of strength loss

unfortunately I couldn't pick up the weights that I was used to and my

starting weights became like the weights I couldn't even lift. There was one time I

tried to pick up 70 kg for deadlift and I used to be able to meet that as my

warmup

so after lifting for about three weeks consistently and eating more I did

improve so yay! so I actually have my little diary here.. So back then when I

last recorded my PRs which was in September my bench press was 40 kg

squats was 70kg and deadlift was 100kg. But then when I came back to the

gym January first week my bench press was 30 kg. My squat was 50kg

was 50 kg and my deadlift... I wouldn't even say 70 kg ...I did manage to pull up

one rep and that was it so I guess yeah 70kg but yeah it dropped from 25% to 30%

like that's a lot okay. After three weeks of training

the ones that I just recently recorded

so they went up by 20% to 25%. so that's good!

it may not be huge numbers but for me is just again with a few weeks like less

than a month it went back up so yeah I got very hopeful! Until about a week ago

about a week and I think it was two weeks ago and some of you know who follow me

on Instagram I got involved in an incident on the road.

It got out of hand. I don't really want to go into the details of it but it..

really shook me and I became really afraid of the world from it

people you don't know starting to hurt you scares the hell out of me you know

it really made me lose a bit of hope and confidence about the world

outside and and it sucks because I'm always the type who feels that there's

always good in people and there's always something that you can always have faith

on so it really threw off my own values and my self confidence completely and

what I hated the most was that

other people think ''wow Elina..

you're a wonder woman! She's so strong and so confident!'' But at that moment of time

so weak and vulnerable. So yeah for a few days after the incident I was very insecure

and I was just scared to go anywhere I just didn't want to go out the house

much and if I did it would just be within my housing area.

It affected my confidence as well in doing powerlifting for MPO.... I just felt like

giving up I didn't want to be within the public light I didn't want anybody to

know me anymore.

I just literally wanted to close myself off from the world

it was very bad but fortunately... luckily I have few close friends who brought me

out of the city to the quiet happy town of Ipoh

being away from the hustles and bustles of KL

it made me feel more comfortable and of course having to be able to share

something personal like that with you guys and receiving like a lot like oh my

was just so many nice messages and it really helped me so THANK YOU for pretty

much helping me to gain back my self-confidence and believing again that

there is good in people who generally care about you and and I mean you know I

was like yeah I can't I can't let them down

I need to go and compete

yeah I'm back after two weeks off from the gym and training I know it has it

will affect me a lot in terms of my progress but again

my main goal about this

entire journey was to show that there are times where life will again come and

put a halt to whatever you're trying to achieve but it doesn't mean that you

let it be in the way of you achieving great things in life

so here's me trying

again and despite all I know that I want to be on that platform and just

represent the vegan community at the same time just doing this out of good

experience and for fun and know what it takes to actually compete

alot of people

don't know that it's not just you getting on a platform and lift..

there is a lot of technical rules behind it so just having more insight on how that world

works and teaching it to you guys

yeah! so this is me about a month and a bit

later on my progress I may not be the strongest or the most powerful whatnot

but I'm enjoying what I'm doing and I want you guys to feel motivated to try

powerlifting. it's such a great sport and even just any sport you're

doing or whatever - it doesn't have to be a sport whatever you're doing I just hope you

guys don't give up and if you ever need some high five and self-confidence booster

you can always contact me and I'll totally give you internet high-five

all in all

thank you again

yeah I'll see you guys soon

bye

For more infomation >> I wanted to quit... // MPO 2018 Update - Duration: 8:54.

-------------------------------------------

RED BALL attacked the EVIL BURGER #5 game cartoons ABOUT OBNOXIOUS BALL RED BALL 4 for boys - Duration: 10:36.

For more infomation >> RED BALL attacked the EVIL BURGER #5 game cartoons ABOUT OBNOXIOUS BALL RED BALL 4 for boys - Duration: 10:36.

-------------------------------------------

My Favourite Experiment - Melina Furman - Stroop Test - Duration: 6:49.

I'm here in Buenos Aires with Melina Furman;

who has invited me into her home and explained to me a lot of her work,

both with Expedicion Ciencias, and with training teachers at the Universidad de San Andres.

And she's showed me a couple of her books, which she'll show to the camera as well.

And she's here to share an exeriment based on the Stroop Test.

I'm very pleased to meet you Melina,

thank you for welcoming me.

It's my pleasure.

It's a pleasure for me to have you here.

And hear about all of your crazy and great experiments.

I work mostly in teacher education, and also in informal science education,

and with kids - from kindergarten to university

trying to teach scientific thinking - a curious and rigorous way of looking at the world.

We'll switch to Spanish for a bit now.

I'll show you some of the things we've been working on,

with a very big group of scientists, educators, teachers, and other science enthusiasts.

Here are a couple of the books that we've been writing the past few years.

This one is called: Natural Science: Learning to Investigate in Schools

It has a ton of ideas to do in the classroom, especially in primary school.

This book is to do at home one of the things I condsider most important to do, which is to explore together with children, parents, families.

It has experiments to do in the kitchen. I find the kitchen such an incredible place to do experiments!

This one's called Science in the Classroom for secondary school teachers.

And this one's called "The Adventure of Teaching Natural Science."

Which is for teachera and future teachers, with the idea that teaching science can be an adventure of thought.

Here, this is called a Stroop Test.

It's a test... "test?" and it's a cognitive science test

to study concentration.

When you try to do something un... unintuitivie?

Intuitive? Yeah.

Look - the colours are written in another colour ink than the word says.

Blue is written in green, pink is in blue, orange is in yellow, and so on.

Exactly. And we use this... I'll show it a bit closer.

We can see it better here. What you need to do is

When you see the word, instead of reading it... say what colour it's w ritten in!

It sounds easy, but it's actually pretty tough.

Because anything that we know how to read, we can't help to read.

So, we immediately we read it and we say what we see written

For example, this one says blue, but I I'm supposed to say green for the test.

And, what we do with students, and also with teachers

is to try to figure out how long it takes us, and how much more time it takes when our brain is more confused.

It's taking more out of us to do it.

We can also count how many mistakes we make.

This is a phenomenon called cognitive interference

Which was discovered by Stroop in the 1950s.

I use these principles of cognitive psychology a lot for students and tea chers to design their own experiments.

So why is it so hard to say the colour you see and not read the word?

There could be a lot of reasons...

It could be that the problem is we're reading.

Or it could be because the meaning of the word is the opposite of what we're supposed to say.

Or maybe it's just hard to do two things at the same time.

To explore these hypotheses, there are loads of things we can try

I'll share some that my students have looked into.

For example, a few asked:

What would happen if we tried in another language?

What happens if instead of our mother tongue (in my case Spanish), we try in English?

Will the different language make it easier or more difficult?

And here's another...

What would we do if the words are no longer opposites, but have a completely different meaning?

For example, here it says "SUN"

What happens if

You're supposed to say "BLUE", but you say "SUN"?

I'm not sure the brain will get as confused...

or maybe it will! We'll have to look into it!

What happens if, instead of English (or Spanish), we do it in a language we don't know at all?

Like Chinese? Or German?

Or, what about people who only speak a little English, but not much?

What about children just learning to read? Would they do better or worse?

There are so many great questions that we can investigate.

Putting our minds to work. For me, this is a beautiful example of how to teach scientific thinking.

Here's one last good one. Will it show up?

I'll take a photo.

We'll finish with this one, which is

what happens if you have a word with an contradictory image?

For example, here I'm supposed to say "SUN", but I see the word "MOON", inside an image of the sun.

Will this be the same difficultry as the words with colours, or will it be easier?

All of this is great to investigate how difficult it can be to measure and realize what's going on in the mind.

Very interesting!

Thank you for showing me all... all your ideas.

It's my pleasure. Thank you for coming.

Thanks for watching, I hope you enjoyed seeing this activity.

Please check out my other videos, and subscribe to follow along

as I search for the world's most inspiring science educators, and the best experiments and activities.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét