Thứ Bảy, 24 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 24 2018

Please hit my head...

No no please..

I will crash this car now!

just cool down..

Was up everybody its yo boy Kimo Basha!

me and Daniela just want to say that we took three weeks off of YouTube because

we were trying to really focus on finding sponsors and brands like doing

commercials in order to make some money because you know you got to live this

money we're gonna put it back in the channel so we can fund it and make more

cool videos and we will be showing you in the next videos how we're doing that

behind the scenes and also guys give this video a big LIKE because it really

helps so let's go now go back in time when Daniela was in Egypt and also in

this episode we have a SURPRISE PRANK I hope you enjoyed this episode

Salam alaikum okay so right now guys I'm at my friend's house his name is Koji

and he is a really cool biker and he's gonna take me around Cairo with his bike

he's making me tea..

Hello!

Here is your hot tea!

She didn't come prepared at all!

She came with so many clothes!

Im sick because I thought Cairo was warm

everyone's like it's hot it's hot it's

hot like okay yeah it's hot but not in January we're gonna go and ride bikes

We are gona go and ride bikes now!

I will only take her on a ride on the new Yamaha R1

if you are a biker than you probably know what these bikes can do

So we will go for like smooth like 280km/h

can see that smell the fresh air of eater so when you go motorcycle riding

you actually need a whole bunch of gear especially when you go really fast like

this jacket it's not a regular leather jacket because there's pads here that's

elbow pads and you put a backpad in it like you

yeah there's yeah make sure some back protection for you yeah yeah I hope

that nothing happened but you know what safety comes first those gloves these

are pretty badass like im not gona lie and then helmet yeah I'll bring you a pretty

I'll bring you a very nice helmet, one of my favorites.

Try it on!

It's so tight on my head!

...and it fits!

I feel so bad ass right now lets hit the road!

**dramatic pause**

guys it was the craziest experience ever I loved it so much what you don't really

realize is that the wind it like it becomes so strong it like my head was

like this and I'm cheeks were like puffed up like I wish I had a camera

like right here I was like but yeah so now we're like in the middle of the

desert somewhere at this cafe let's go inside

How fast did we go?

I don't know like 250km/h something like that!

That bike can go faster? give us some facts about your bike this is the new Yamaha r1 2000

This is the new Yamaha R1 2016

I can reach that speed of 335 200 horsepower from 0 to 200 in like 2-3

seconds like that but I dont use it for commuting I just use it racing and

having fun with my friends in the EGYPT RIDERS

so we just got done with the motorcycle so now we are in.. Where are we?

we are going to a place called "Mo'iz Street" also this place

Here are the forts and citadels that protected Cairo for like millions of years

guys this fort is like 3,000 years old that's crazy

I just got some fresh Mango juice, its so delicious!

fresh fruit since 1935 guys this place has been here since 1935 crazy alright

guys I'm gonna try this thing called "Sogo (sausage links)

its street food very busy

look how busy that place is.. apparently is like the best street food in Egypt so

let's try it

Its so good!

Do you like it?

If its food I like it.. If it tastes good I like it even more

thank you so much for everything it was really my pleasure to have you here and

if you come back again I would surely make sure to show you more and I hope to

see you back I'll come back we'll see

really good you protected me and asked me to do my first TEDx talk ever oh that

feels so good I'll tell you more about it anyways but for now I thought to take

my car and go for a drive with a lot of people that don't have transportation or

people that are waiting for taxis or buses or whatever and why not just give

people free rides I'm gonna set up my GoPro slip this right on head for the

microphone alright guys and now let's whistle a GoPro just like that we switch

it up alright guys just go and find some

people I have a feeling I'm gonna mess with them I don't my friend you want me

to give you a ride somewhere no problem man you speak English what's

your name hey you don't live friend what's your name

so how's everything going my friend everything anyways in my culture you

have to wear something but in my culture sorry for protection please wear this

this way when I was a small kid I used to chase buses you know the bus one time

the bus came you know it stopped fast I hit my head so the doctor told me that

my personality change so I made new people and you know I

developed the part of my brain you know - - so I can be normal again yeah yeah

yeah and and and I meet new people and you know and then would become friends

and maybe have lunch together sometimes I am selling also chairs it's good one

this one good for the house this is good one this one Italy check it check it you

want to buy

you free tomorrow or tonight we can have like dinner together I have a very have

a small horse and a pony they're not real but I can show them to you I can

make I can make a noodles are you what are you doing tonight go to have dinner

with me after I can wait for you I can wait for you you want me to wait for you

no I can wait for you you want me to wait for you what are you

saying can I be friends

please my friend slowly with this I'll let you know lightly now I have to hit

you with it okay drop you here yes blow your friends

yes I give me a hug thank you thank you thank you please

don't leave me okay thank you you watched the movie Titanic yeah never let

go

good morning guys so today is my last day here in Cairo I had a blast an

amazing time and thank you for all my friends that showed me around right now

I'm gonna go to Passats house and then she's gonna take me for

some Egyptian breakfast before I head to the airport I know I think about it's

probably gonna be a Gyptian lunch off breakfast because I feel like 2 p.m. ok

so I just got to this breakfast place - this place looks bombed by the way

so that's full with Tina Tina is like almost like homeless buy this kind of

like oh yeah this is me sad I'm sad yeah try the pool now

that's really good have you ever been to Mexico okay this

is very very similar to like the Mexican beans oh yeah it's really good guys like

it's a monkey it's a pet monkey for sale so this is

this is like completely legal of Egypt yeah yeah yeah he's like a little

furball let's go No check out this dude my day just keeps better

there this is like an ice cream sundae it's huh how do you mean what is it

called Buffalo salad yeah ejected but occasion

I saw that it's like putting coconut bunny

yeah I'm gonna be so fat but I leave you a no plea this is a game we're playing

it's very simple actually like it's my second game and I'm waiting no I'm just

smart okay

when you're done okay alright guys so that was pretty much the

end of my stay in Egypt it was amazing thank you to everyone who showed me

around unfortunately that's it for me but that doesn't mean my journey is

ending completely so right now I'm flying to a new country and you guys

will see really shortly where those are you right now you not where I just ended

up and right now I'm exiting on an airplane not tell you were about to go

but it's gonna get super crazy if you can tell well that they had to leave it

down in the comments below and I'll see you in the next episode

something that official

For more infomation >> Dani Goes CRAZY in CAIRO!! | بنت أمريكيه تتحدى الموت في القاهره - Duration: 13:40.

-------------------------------------------

Gymnastics champion Stacey Ervin Jr. takes flight at the WWE Performance Center - Duration: 2:12.

[MUSIC]

My name's Stacey Ervin Jr. I was a gymnast for about 18 years.

Competed collegiately, internationally, professionally and for

the United States of America.

So, I've been a fan a long time ago when I was a child and

more recently just because I've seen a big pick up in the energy.

So it's been awesome to watch that.

I was actually doing some acrobatic things and posting them on my Instagram.

Someone had commented saying, hey have you ever thought about doing WWE.

I had never really put any thought to it for myself personally.

But then I started thinking about it and maybe that is something could approach.

So my girlfriend is Simone Biles. >> Ironically enough, my girlfriend ended

up in New York City, and HHH was at a benefit speaking and

she knew that I was interested, so she's like, man, I gotta go talk to this guy.

So she calls him over and she's talking to him and she's like, hey,

my boyfriend's interested in doing WWE,

is there any way you get connected, you give her Canyon's card.

I contact Canyon, and he passed me off to Paul.

Talking to Paul, and here I am.

[LAUGH] Being in the ring is a new experience for

me, but I've gained such a big kinesthetic awareness from gymnastics and

being able to be coached and adapt my technique very quickly.

So I think that helped a lot cuz anytime the coaches were giving instruction,

even if it was something new, I was able to visualize it and

then repeat the same motions that they're looking for.

[MUSIC]

I feel like it's my new playground.

So I can just do tons of different things,

tons of different movements new ways to interact and especially being in the ring

with someone else gives me a whole new avenue to try out new movements.

It's just a good way to get the body movement and it's It's so

exciting, not just for me but for those watching.

I'm the type to really try and do things on my own and keep it in pocket.

So I have told a few people now, but they think it's pretty awesome.

They just love cheering me on, seeing what I'm gonna do next.

So I think this has been a really cool experience for all of us.

[MUSIC]

For more infomation >> Gymnastics champion Stacey Ervin Jr. takes flight at the WWE Performance Center - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

تمارين كارديو عالية الحدة مع طريقة عمل فطور صحي HIIT Cardio Training with healthy breakfast - Duration: 12:06.

usually i wake up early

and do my cardio, and it HIIT cardio

but tody there was no work for me

so i said let me sleep little more

then wake up and go out to do my cardio

so come with me

i will add the exercise link in the

description for the exercises i have done

from les mills website

Les Mills Grit Cardio

ok, still i have to drive to home

and buy a cup of karak tea :)

usually for me,

i do cardio then get my breakfast

after finish my training and get my shower,

i will show you

what i do fro my breakfast

out, 2 banana

500 ml of milk

2 small spoons of peanut butter

let me mix thme

then show you how it will look

now i will add

peanut butter, usually 2 small spoons

maybe some people will say too much

but i like it :)

cut banana

i like 2 banna

iwill add

the milk

this 500 ml

but i use half of it

now mix them

this meal it is

a complete meal

between fibers,

vitamins,

protein, carbs

and healthy fat

some people they boiled

the out with milk

i love it with cold milk

because i don't like boiled milk

here am talking about me

as what you see

its little weird :)

but its too healthy

and yummy

and also i will in the description

my first video

how i became

from fat guy to

to some one so far normal

and with you all

we will reach the perfect body

so please like, share and subscribe with the bell

to reach more people

and with you all we will reach our goal

see you

For more infomation >> تمارين كارديو عالية الحدة مع طريقة عمل فطور صحي HIIT Cardio Training with healthy breakfast - Duration: 12:06.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Best Hotels In Cannes, France 2018. Best Luxury Hotel In Cannes - Duration: 5:42.

For more infomation >> Top 10 Best Hotels In Cannes, France 2018. Best Luxury Hotel In Cannes - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

howoday you change yamaha125 clifton magnet coil calc - Duration: 3:13.

For more infomation >> howoday you change yamaha125 clifton magnet coil calc - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

TOP 3 TIPS TO SURVIVE IN FORTNITE BATTLE ROYALE!!! - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> TOP 3 TIPS TO SURVIVE IN FORTNITE BATTLE ROYALE!!! - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Minecraft Muiltiplayer Fun! - Duration: 23:25.

Oh No!

For more infomation >> Minecraft Muiltiplayer Fun! - Duration: 23:25.

-------------------------------------------

Sex and Friendship in Marriage | Dave and Ashley Willis - Duration: 3:33.

How can we be lovers if we can't be friends?

How could be lovers if we can't be friend? And I think that is a powerful

truth that he didn't come up with, by the way, all great ideas about marriage

originate in the Bible. That's true, okay, Michael Bolton is a brilliant man with

beautiful hair, but this is actually a biblical concept and it comes from the

book Song of Solomon. And if you have never read this book of the Bible, you are

missing out because it is like the steamiest book of the Bible. And it is all about a

husband and a wife sharing the passion they have for each other and chasing

after each other and there is lovemaking in the book of Song of Solomon. And one

of my favorite verses is when the wife refers to her husband as "my lover and my

friend" and I just think that's a beautiful picture of what marriage, you

know, the balance that really needs to be in a marriage. -Yeah and it takes both and

what we've discovered, as we study God's word and we looked at our own

relationship, and we've worked with couples from all over the world, is that

sex and friendship are like two wings on the same bird, and your marriage cannot

soar unless it has both. It takes both, and the deeper you grow in that intimacy,

that friendship with each other, then also the deeper you're gonna grow in the

sexual aspect of your relationship. The sexual part of your, relationship it doesn't

happen in a vacuum. It's not just an act. God intended it to

be - this spiritual, this emotional, this physical connecting is binding together

as one, and we see this all the way back at the very very beginning with God's

original intent for marriage in Genesis chapter 2. He paints this picture for us

That's right. He talks about Adam and Eve being naked and unashamed and it's just

this beautiful picture of a husband and a wife having no secrets from each other,

right? And they're physically naked so there's the sexual component there ,but

there's also no secrets and there's no shame involved and there's this

beautiful friendship between each other. And that's still what God intends

today. You know, that verse in Genesis chapter 2 that says, "The man and his wife

were naked and without shame." In that one verse you see both sex and

friendship. You know the physical nakedness obviously representing that

the sexual intimacy in a marriage, but also nakedness in the Bible represents

transparency. It represents trust and vulnerability. It represents not wearing

any masks. And they were without shame, which shows the acceptance that they had

for one another - the love and the trust and the adoration.

That's the friendship part. From the very beginning this was God's design, and

we're convinced that the best marriages are between best friends. And if you want

to have a better marriage, invest in your friendship with your spouse. And here's

the part we don't talk about enough - if you want to have a better sex life,

invest in your friendship with your spouse.

This year, the XO Marriage

Conference is coming to a city near you. The XO Tour is a one-of-a-kind, live

marriage conference bringing couples together in venues across the country.

The greatest marriages come from two people who just go through it together

and come out on the other side and they win. Hear Jimmy Evans and many other

remarkable speakers communicate on how to have a thriving, healthy marriage. Find an

XO Tour location near you and come together with other couples as we unite

to strengthen families and start something new in your marriage. Even in

the midst of something that you thought, "I don't know if we're gonna make it

through this." When you come together, and you lean on God together, and you refuse

to give up, he can do the miraculous. Experience why so many couples call the

XO Tour and unforgettable investment for their marriage. We believe that your

family has a bright future. For more information and to register at a city

near you visit xomarriage.com/tour.

For more infomation >> Sex and Friendship in Marriage | Dave and Ashley Willis - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Welcome to our YouTube Channel! - Duration: 0:37.

[Steve Skauge] Welcome to our Productive Alternatives YouTube channel,

where you'll see a variety of videos that demonstrate some of the employers that

we work with,

some of the communities that we're involved in, and certainly some of the

folks that we work with in a wide variety of situations.

For more infomation >> Welcome to our YouTube Channel! - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

THESE NEW RATINGS WILL MAKE YOU UNLIMITED FIFA 18 COINS... 😜 - Duration: 10:06.

For more infomation >> THESE NEW RATINGS WILL MAKE YOU UNLIMITED FIFA 18 COINS... 😜 - Duration: 10:06.

-------------------------------------------

Laboratory of water rockets. Nozzle with solenoid valve - Duration: 2:56.

the purpose of this experiment is to test the solenoid valve as a nozzle for

a water rocket take them out with a standard connection to the water main

the valve is normally closed we connect the valve with the body using a

connector of its own design the connector is made on the basis of a

standard fitting the valve is controlled by applying a constant voltage 12 volts

the control circuit is built on a standard relay with an adjustable start

delay the time delay of the relay start is regulated by a variable resistor

the experiment showed that it is not advisable to use in the electromagnetic

valve in this configuration too small aperture in the valve does not allow to

develop sufficient power for further experiments with the valve the

connection design of the will be changed there is an idea to install it on between the

tank with high-pressure air and a container with water I hope this video will serve as a

source for your own ideas and experimentsTo be continued linked to

launchers water rockets club in the description of the video write comment

ask questions thanks for watching

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét