Thứ Bảy, 24 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 24 2018

usually i wake up early

and do my cardio, and it HIIT cardio

but tody there was no work for me

so i said let me sleep little more

then wake up and go out to do my cardio

so come with me

i will add the exercise link in the

description for the exercises i have done

from les mills website

Les Mills Grit Cardio

ok, still i have to drive to home

and buy a cup of karak tea :)

usually for me,

i do cardio then get my breakfast

after finish my training and get my shower,

i will show you

what i do fro my breakfast

out, 2 banana

500 ml of milk

2 small spoons of peanut butter

let me mix thme

then show you how it will look

now i will add

peanut butter, usually 2 small spoons

maybe some people will say too much

but i like it :)

cut banana

i like 2 banna

iwill add

the milk

this 500 ml

but i use half of it

now mix them

this meal it is

a complete meal

between fibers,

vitamins,

protein, carbs

and healthy fat

some people they boiled

the out with milk

i love it with cold milk

because i don't like boiled milk

here am talking about me

as what you see

its little weird :)

but its too healthy

and yummy

and also i will in the description

my first video

how i became

from fat guy to

to some one so far normal

and with you all

we will reach the perfect body

so please like, share and subscribe with the bell

to reach more people

and with you all we will reach our goal

see you

For more infomation >> تمارين كارديو عالية الحدة مع طريقة عمل فطور صحي HIIT Cardio Training with healthy breakfast - Duration: 12:06.

-------------------------------------------

WINDEX PRANK ON MY MOM!!!!!!!! - Duration: 5:39.

For more infomation >> WINDEX PRANK ON MY MOM!!!!!!!! - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

KEI - Matilha (Videoclip Oficial) - Duration: 3:24.

For more infomation >> KEI - Matilha (Videoclip Oficial) - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Tallest Buildings In 2020 - Duration: 6:42.

The world is changing.

When I was born, the tallest building in the world was Sears Tower in Chicago - these days

its only just in the top 20.

So, which buildings will be the tallest in the world in 2020?

Some of them are being constructed right now - and theyre approaching heights you will

honestly not believe.

My name is Danny Burke and this is the Top 10 Tallest Buildings In 2020.

At number 10 we have the Pearl of the North at 1,864 ft.

This is a Chinese skyscraper currently being constructed in the city of Shenyang.

Construction started in 2014 and is expected to be completed in 2018 - so depending on

when youre watching this, it might already be built!

The building will be part of the cities financial centre.

As you can see from these pictures, the top contains a glass structure known as the pearl

- thats why the nickname is the Pearl of The North.

Its supposed to symbolise wisdom, luxury and purity.

At number 9 we have Goldin Finance 117 at 1,959ft.

This is currently being built in Tianjin in China.

Its been a long time coming.

Construction began in 2008 and it was supposed to be over in 2014.

However, building was stopped in 2010 and then continued the following year.

Its thought that it will finally be finished in 2018 - 10 years after the foundations were

laid, making it the 9th tallest building in the world.

Moving on to number 8 we have the Makkah Royal Clock Tower Hotel at 1,972ft.

It beat our last one by just 15ft but thats enough.

This building was completed in 2011 and already holds a number of titles.

Its currently the most expensive building ever constructed with the total cost standing

at about 15 billion dollars.

It also has the worlds largest clock tower.

Its currently the 3rd tallest building in the world but will drop down to this 8th place

by 2020.

Makes you wonder whats coming up next in the video doesnt it …

Next up at number 7 we have Shanghai Tower at 2,073ft.

As you might expect from the name, this building is in Shanghai.

It was completed in 2014 and boasts the worlds highest observation deck in the world.

It also has the worlds fastest elevators which can travel at speeds of 46 miles per hour.

Its currently the 2nd tallest building in the world and also became only the 2nd building

in history to reach higher than 2,000 ft.

At number 6 now we have the Wuhan Greenland Center at 2,087 ft.

Construction on this building began in 2012 and is expected to be completed in 2019.

It can be found in the Chinese city of Wuhan and when its completed, it plans to have the

worlds highest observation deck, taking the title from Shanghai Tower which we just talked

about.

It will also contain the worlds highest hotel so if youve ever wanted to sleep in the clouds,

this could be your chance.

Moving on to number 5 we have the Signature Tower Jakarta at 2,093 ft.

This one beat the last by just 6ft.

Its being built in Jakarta, Indonesia.

Construction started in 2015 and the main structure will be finished by 2020 with full

complection coming in 2022.

When its done, it will include 6 basement floors for parking spaces while the rest of

the structure will be used as retail, convention and entertainment venues while the rest of

the skyscraper being used as office and residential space.

The cities governor has said he hoped the tower will become a national icon for Indonesia.

Next up at number 4 we have Ping An Finance Centre at 2,165ft.

This skyscraper is in Shenzhen China and was completed in 2017.

It contains offices, hotel and retail spaces as well as a conference centre and a high

end shopping mall.

When they finished the main structure in 2015, it was still a little shorter than Shanghai

Tower that we talked about earlier which meant it couldnt be called the tallest building

in China.

They actually planned to put an antenna on the top to make it taller but decided not

to because it might have affected plane flight paths - thats how high were talking.

Still, the plan now is that after the tower opens, theyre going to put a 221ft spire on

top making in the 4th tallest building in the world in 2020.

At number 3 now we have the Suzhou Zhongnan Center at 2,391ft.

Its being built in the the Chinese city of Suzhou - a city that has boomed in population

over the years to over 10 million - this building is a fitting reflection of the growth there.

Construction was actually halted in 2015 due to financial difficulties.

Some experts think this will all be resolved soon though and work can continue with completion

in 2020.

If it does, it will be the 3rd tallest building on the planet.

Moving on to number 2 we have the Burj Khalifa at 2,717 ft.

If theres one building on this list that you guys will recognise - its this one.

Its been the tallest building in the world since its completion in 2008.

In the decade or more since then, its held on to its title and has changed peoples perception

of just how high a building can be.

Its so tall that you can watch 2 sunsets in it.

One from the bottom and then if you take an elevator to the top you can see the sunset

all over again.

It may very well have stayed the tallest building in the world for another 10 years - but all

things come to an end, lets take a look at the new champion - at number 1 now we have

Kingdom Tower at 3,281ft.

Those of you who are observant will notice this is the first building on Earth to ever

surpass 3,000ft and 1,000m.

Its currently under construction in the Saudi Arabian city of Jeddah.

When its done, it will be over 500ft taller than the Burj Khalifa - although they have

both been designed by the same architect, Adrian Smith, who clearly has a thing for

heights.

Reception of the tower has been mixed to put it nicely.

Some people in Saudi Arabia feel it will become an icon of the country and symbol of its wealth

and power.

Others feel it will have a negative impact on the economy there.

We will have to wait and see!

Construction is expected to be completed by 2020 and for the first time in 12 years, the

world will have a new tallest building.

How much higher do you think we can go?

Is building higher for the sake of it just an old fashioned way of thinking?

Ive heard many mixed opinions on all of this - whats yours?

My name is Danny Burke, thanks as always for watching guys and Ill see you all in the next

video …

For more infomation >> Top 10 Tallest Buildings In 2020 - Duration: 6:42.

-------------------------------------------

[BTS] RIBBOBASICS STUDIO PHOTOSHOOTING - Duration: 6:45.

yes, the collar is fine

cute. cute, cute

love this colour

paula, hi

awesome picture

looking at hello kitty, things from hello kitty all arround

turn arround, now the back

I'm going to reveal you

a new Queralt

so sexy guuuurrrl

it's a pinup

Sailor vicky~

it's blue?

ok great

i used to confuse this blue with black

so cute so cute picture NOW

asap

look at her

omg so cute

how's the studio paula?

"just look!"

"they're super cool!"

how is the studio paula?xD

it's really cool

I recorded you happy.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

how are you Melo

Good, a lot of work

We're almost finished with Vicky

Queralt you'll have to be very fast

loo' at her

remember...

how was it called... the event where you went dressed like a queen

the Omnia

yes, the omnia!

what languages do you know

50 facts abous mee

50 facts about me, i live in a cove

in a lost village

that's all?!

didn't you live in Manresa?

"also" and that suitcase?

AND THAT SUITCASE?!

you brought a suitcase

"ah yeah cause i bring all my stuff there"

ZOOM

and i go to Terrassa afterwards

You are a princess, Queralt.

this hair...

this body....

loo' at her

-salsa music.

GO RUN

wow so rebel

put youself like

i'm the thug here

la yenny (xD)

Pose, pose

Very good choice giving her this colour

was Melodia's guess to give you this colour

yea yea yea

you're sexy today, not cute

be like a flower pot (?????????)

so victorian (the hair)

It's red or brown on the pictures?

"it looks..."

"burgandy"

yeah, okay okay

it's what i want

Misses

Stylist

Photographer

how was the experience

the pills!

The camel she's the camel here

Melodia the veteran.

For more infomation >> [BTS] RIBBOBASICS STUDIO PHOTOSHOOTING - Duration: 6:45.

-------------------------------------------

"I need your help!" - Elif Episode 675 | Season 4 Episode 115 (English & Spanish subtitles) - Duration: 6:07.

For example...

This and that

Seems like it worked out

or not

it may be too dull

My sister and Parla would berate me...

...and I'm not in the mood for that!

You simply asked for a trouble Kerem! Going out for a dinner!

Dinner hell!

I'm not a suit type man

Jeans and t-shirts then I'm done!

I wish we could have chosen a more shabby place

My sister and Parla!

Whatever! Stop whinning Kerem!

Once you make a promise you have to keep it! That's it!

What about this and that?

Süreyya?

Come on in!

What happened? Why?

Come here! I need your help!

I need your opinion

Are you okay by the way?

I'm more than okay!

I mean you seem a bit down, that's why I asked

No, I'm fine!

Great then because I'm going to take your time a bit

As you know I will go out for a dinner with Parla tonight

I have to put on something classy but I couldn't decide still!

You can help me out right?

Of course

I mean I don't want something ordinary

after all tonight is important

I see

I'm extremely indecisive

What about this for instance?

You didn't like it

Awful right?

No, I was just thinking

I wasn't so happy with it anyway

I rule it out!

What about...

...this one?

with this shirt perhaps?

Do you think it works?

Nice

Really nice

Actually this one can be good too! Which one do you think looks better?

For me...

It can be better with this inside

Maybe

Actually I don't take that kind of things seriously but...

...everyone will be there

What do you mean by everyone?

Well we are going to university reunion dinner

and I believe everyone will be there

You mean whole class?

Even all the graduates!

Not everyone can attend but...

...it will be quite crowded

That's why as Kerem Haktan, I cannot compromise on my quality

How about that? I'm so humble right?

Yes, very much!

As a matter of fact...

...it was a last thing...

...that's why I really don't want to go

You know Parla, once she wants something to happen, she makes it happen

Why you say that? It can be cool

I mean catching up with old friends etc...

Yeah but...what about Parla part?

Why did you say that?

She will blabber all night long

I'm sick and tired of having selfies all the time!

You want to hear for more?

I think there should be a rule! Selfie limitation!

A maximum one selfie for a day! Penalty for more!

As you can imagine, there is a boring night ahead of us!

Guess what?!

Why don't you come also?!

Where?

to reunion dinner!

It'd be something different for you and that way I wouldn't get bored

What do you think?

Will you come?

You would be so helpful by doing this

Come on Süreyya!

For more infomation >> "I need your help!" - Elif Episode 675 | Season 4 Episode 115 (English & Spanish subtitles) - Duration: 6:07.

-------------------------------------------

FORZA HORİZON 3 - CUSTOM PC TEST - Duration: 7:33.

For more infomation >> FORZA HORİZON 3 - CUSTOM PC TEST - Duration: 7:33.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Best Hotels In Cannes, France 2018. Best Luxury Hotel In Cannes - Duration: 5:42.

For more infomation >> Top 10 Best Hotels In Cannes, France 2018. Best Luxury Hotel In Cannes - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

EASY HAIRSTYLES FOR BOX BRAIDS - Duration: 7:23.

let me get myself ready

Hi everyone, I'm back

to finally do a video about hairstyles

All the styles are very easy to do

I make some up and grab some off the internet

and them I bring them to you

you won't need too much

you'll need some cloths or wraps

I've got a couple here

I sort them from smallest to largest

which is this one here

This is the largest, which I normally use as a turban

I keep them all close since I never know which one I'll need

But you can use whichever cloth you've got

If you're a perfectionist you can also use a scrunchy

and some hair pins

I'll start off by showing

the style I use most

I leave two strands loose

and then here's what I do

I take some hair on top

and i tie it up

I'll leave the knot towards the back to hide it

now I can leave the front loose

and leave it like this

or I can take these two strands in front

and wrap them around each other

until about where my ear is

If I don't want hair in my face

and then I hold it down

by running one strand through the rest

pull it back here

put it behind my ear

I leave the rest as is

and done

I leave it like this

There's another thing

you can do too.

you can make this a little thicker

you just grab another cloth

I'll use this one, it's about medium length

I'm folding it

And I'll do the same as before

over the previous cloth

for this next one, we have to tie all the braids together on top

once they're all up here, just tie them up with that same small cloth

throw the hair back

and i leave it

like this

the height of the hair is different now

If you want to change it up a little

now from right here we can start another one

here's what we do now

we make a bun

with it wrapped like this, we wrap the hair around

little by little

with lots of patience

wrap the hair around the cloth

when it's like this, I always have a few loose hairs

I grab

another cloth

and tie the hair down

just one knot

and then i start

putting

all the loose hairs in place

i twist them sometimes

to get them in place

Now we've got our bun!

Now we start with a middle part

I grab the strands in front

and I braid them

i use two to one side and two to the other with one in the middle

then I braid them

like this

And every time I bring a strand back around,

I add a few more strands in

two from here,

and two from the top

and then I repeat the process

once I get about halfway to the back,

I keep braiding without adding any more strands

when I get about here, I use a scrunchy

to hold them together

then I do the same on the other side

exactly the same way

here in the back, you can tie them however you like

I'm using a scrunchy

once they're held together in the back, you fix a few strands

and your do is done!

for the next one,

we leave three loose strands in the front on both sides

we take about half the hair on top

and we tie it all into a bun

and you can just leave it

like this!

or you can take the loose ends

braid them in front

you can leave the braids like this

or you can take them

and tie them in back

and you're done!

that's the video guys, I hope you enjoyed it

if you did, please drop a like, it helps spread the video

be sure to subscribe if you haven't yet

all the links are onscreen

kisses!

now I'm done, bye bye!

For more infomation >> EASY HAIRSTYLES FOR BOX BRAIDS - Duration: 7:23.

-------------------------------------------

Gracias por inspirarte conmigo - Reciclado Creativo + de 100.000 suscriptores - Duration: 2:32.

Hi! I'm Rosa, and I usually share tutorials about creative recycling,

that can inspire others.

In this video, I turn the camera to say thanks for

the more than 20 million visits, and the more than 100,000 subscribers to my YouTube channel.

You are a great inspiration for me. I want to give you 20 million of thanks

and 100 thousand hugs. I share objects created out of

material that we usually throw away, and I show that with a little

bit of creativity and basic tools, we can give a second life to objects.

I don't need to go to the landfill to find the raw material.

Only with the garbage generated around me, I could create a piece of

the size of a whale. If you are looking for inspiration to create new

objects, in my channel you will find it.

Experts calculate that every year we throw to the sea about 8 million

tons of plastic. So, let's get an idea, a beluga weighs

around a ton. And if we compare it, it would be like 8 million belugas per year ...

The size of eight million belugas! We have to stop this madness.

We can blame the authorities, the politicians or the industry

But it's our responsability.. We are the ones who consume

and who throw away the garbage. However, our society

wouldn't be understood without the use of plastic. Telephones, computers,

household appliances, including hospitals

Nowadays they would be unviable without the use of plastic. It is true that we must reduce

the use of plastic. But if you do it, I encourage you to find inspiration in my channel to give it a second live.

A million thanks!

For more infomation >> Gracias por inspirarte conmigo - Reciclado Creativo + de 100.000 suscriptores - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

howoday you change yamaha125 clifton magnet coil calc - Duration: 3:13.

For more infomation >> howoday you change yamaha125 clifton magnet coil calc - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

How to make a Tunisian lace Shawl - Tunisian lace stitch #9 - Step by step tutorial - Duration: 16:17.

For more infomation >> How to make a Tunisian lace Shawl - Tunisian lace stitch #9 - Step by step tutorial - Duration: 16:17.

-------------------------------------------

Minecraft Muiltiplayer Fun! - Duration: 23:25.

Oh No!

For more infomation >> Minecraft Muiltiplayer Fun! - Duration: 23:25.

-------------------------------------------

Sex and Friendship in Marriage | Dave and Ashley Willis - Duration: 3:33.

How can we be lovers if we can't be friends?

How could be lovers if we can't be friend? And I think that is a powerful

truth that he didn't come up with, by the way, all great ideas about marriage

originate in the Bible. That's true, okay, Michael Bolton is a brilliant man with

beautiful hair, but this is actually a biblical concept and it comes from the

book Song of Solomon. And if you have never read this book of the Bible, you are

missing out because it is like the steamiest book of the Bible. And it is all about a

husband and a wife sharing the passion they have for each other and chasing

after each other and there is lovemaking in the book of Song of Solomon. And one

of my favorite verses is when the wife refers to her husband as "my lover and my

friend" and I just think that's a beautiful picture of what marriage, you

know, the balance that really needs to be in a marriage. -Yeah and it takes both and

what we've discovered, as we study God's word and we looked at our own

relationship, and we've worked with couples from all over the world, is that

sex and friendship are like two wings on the same bird, and your marriage cannot

soar unless it has both. It takes both, and the deeper you grow in that intimacy,

that friendship with each other, then also the deeper you're gonna grow in the

sexual aspect of your relationship. The sexual part of your, relationship it doesn't

happen in a vacuum. It's not just an act. God intended it to

be - this spiritual, this emotional, this physical connecting is binding together

as one, and we see this all the way back at the very very beginning with God's

original intent for marriage in Genesis chapter 2. He paints this picture for us

That's right. He talks about Adam and Eve being naked and unashamed and it's just

this beautiful picture of a husband and a wife having no secrets from each other,

right? And they're physically naked so there's the sexual component there ,but

there's also no secrets and there's no shame involved and there's this

beautiful friendship between each other. And that's still what God intends

today. You know, that verse in Genesis chapter 2 that says, "The man and his wife

were naked and without shame." In that one verse you see both sex and

friendship. You know the physical nakedness obviously representing that

the sexual intimacy in a marriage, but also nakedness in the Bible represents

transparency. It represents trust and vulnerability. It represents not wearing

any masks. And they were without shame, which shows the acceptance that they had

for one another - the love and the trust and the adoration.

That's the friendship part. From the very beginning this was God's design, and

we're convinced that the best marriages are between best friends. And if you want

to have a better marriage, invest in your friendship with your spouse. And here's

the part we don't talk about enough - if you want to have a better sex life,

invest in your friendship with your spouse.

This year, the XO Marriage

Conference is coming to a city near you. The XO Tour is a one-of-a-kind, live

marriage conference bringing couples together in venues across the country.

The greatest marriages come from two people who just go through it together

and come out on the other side and they win. Hear Jimmy Evans and many other

remarkable speakers communicate on how to have a thriving, healthy marriage. Find an

XO Tour location near you and come together with other couples as we unite

to strengthen families and start something new in your marriage. Even in

the midst of something that you thought, "I don't know if we're gonna make it

through this." When you come together, and you lean on God together, and you refuse

to give up, he can do the miraculous. Experience why so many couples call the

XO Tour and unforgettable investment for their marriage. We believe that your

family has a bright future. For more information and to register at a city

near you visit xomarriage.com/tour.

For more infomation >> Sex and Friendship in Marriage | Dave and Ashley Willis - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

THESE NEW RATINGS WILL MAKE YOU UNLIMITED FIFA 18 COINS... 😜 - Duration: 10:06.

For more infomation >> THESE NEW RATINGS WILL MAKE YOU UNLIMITED FIFA 18 COINS... 😜 - Duration: 10:06.

-------------------------------------------

Laboratory of water rockets. Nozzle with solenoid valve - Duration: 2:56.

the purpose of this experiment is to test the solenoid valve as a nozzle for

a water rocket take them out with a standard connection to the water main

the valve is normally closed we connect the valve with the body using a

connector of its own design the connector is made on the basis of a

standard fitting the valve is controlled by applying a constant voltage 12 volts

the control circuit is built on a standard relay with an adjustable start

delay the time delay of the relay start is regulated by a variable resistor

the experiment showed that it is not advisable to use in the electromagnetic

valve in this configuration too small aperture in the valve does not allow to

develop sufficient power for further experiments with the valve the

connection design of the will be changed there is an idea to install it on between the

tank with high-pressure air and a container with water I hope this video will serve as a

source for your own ideas and experimentsTo be continued linked to

launchers water rockets club in the description of the video write comment

ask questions thanks for watching

For more infomation >> Laboratory of water rockets. Nozzle with solenoid valve - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

Clash of Kings CoK ichi vs Bk1 KVK k1037 vs k200 best reports Harada P6 500 million zeroad - Duration: 11:27.

Clash of Kings CoK ichi vs Bk1 KVK k1037 vs k200 best reports Harada P6 500 million zeroad

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét