Thứ Bảy, 24 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 24 2018

Look at these comics...

For more infomation >> Funny & sad comics that you will find yourself related - Duration: 5:50.

-------------------------------------------

2018 Honda Jazz 1.5 RS Navi - Behind the Wheel - Duration: 7:39.

Every once in a while you come across

something that raises your brow

but in a good way

that same thing that makes you take a second look

It's not a supercar but you're spending a

surprising amount of time staring at it

thinking to yourself "Ooh, I wanna drive that."

It's quite possible that's exactly what Honda intended

when they put this Jazz RS together

because well, It's a looker

Allow me to take you through some of the

aesthetics changes that the RS has over the V and the VX

For starters, you got a dark chrome front grille

the front bumper, including the area of the fog lamps

is more angular giving it a sportier feel

Also you can find carbon fiber accents

Down the sides of the RS

you'll find body colored side skirts

power folding mirrors and 16" rims that are both

beautifully blacked out which I have to mention

when I first brought this car to the office

the boss saw it and asked me if the other variants

of the Jazz have blacked out mags

when I replied no, he implied

Well, it's the RS or bust which I have to agree

because they look good on rally red

The rear too has a different styled bumper

Also with carbon designed accents

plus it also has the one thing you can't miss

even if you try

the rear spoiler, all in all these additions make the RS

look quite zippy

Now while we're back here let's talk about

the car's space and versatility

On paper, the Jazz has 384 liters of space

which is quite a lot considering that the car is

shy of 4 meters and is only about meter and a half wide

that versatility though. Man, that kicks in when you fold the seats

in what I can only describe as a Ballet on Broadway

You've got to see this, come!

Lift the latch and as the backrest tilts forward

the seat moves forward in unison

which reveals an almost completely flatbed

and an enormous amount of space which I figured

there was only really one way to show

just exactly how much space there is back here

Well call me a monkey's uncle, It fits!

The interior is pretty refined for a small car

you got 3 cylinders up on the dash which make up your

tachometer, speedometer and your trip control

you got a 7" touchscreen infotainment display which

doubles as your rear view camera and that's pretty clear

Right underneath, the controls for your airconditioning

which is a plus for most a minus to some

because it's touch and there's no tactile buttons

so when you want to manipulate it

you actually have to take your eyes off the road

which could be dangerous

Now, the cabin, the seats are pretty firm and supportive

and its got orange stitching that can be found

and it's not too much. Now, this orange stitching also comes

through to the steering wheel

which has controls for your cruise, your infotainment system

your cellphone buttons right here and not to mention

paddle shifters

In the back, there's really not much to report

There are no air vents, no USB ports, no center armrest

and you only got bottle holders that are on the door

But the amount of space back here is just, it's just wild

Look at the amount of headroom, and check this out

that's my normal driving position

"Dangkal". Wild!

The engine is a very lively 1.5L found on the previous model

and also on the current Civic

Now, on ECON mode which i actually prefer

the engine is much more polished a lot easier

in stop and go traffic. Now, if you take it off on ECON mode

That's a different story altogether

It's like a kid on sugar at a children's party

Bouncing around like there's no tomorrow

It quickly builds speed in very short burst

With its premium look and feel

you'd expect the cabin that's a little bit quieter

Unfortunately, road noise and engine noise does creep in

and create somewhat of an echo inside the cabin

Visibility is above par for smaller vehicle

found on the A-pillars are these quarter windows

Now, however small you may think they are

they have a huge influence on the driver's view

and are a very welcome design

The Jazz has the same engine as the current City

But, it is half a meter shorter and thirty kilos lighter

So what does that do for fuel economy?

Well, we conducted our own test and inside the city

traffic and all on EDSA, Ortigas, Shaw Blvd

basically I went looking for traffic

not the smartest thing to do, but we did it for you anyway

We were able to clock up 7.5km/l

Now, that's just in traffic then we took it out of the city

So, open roads. Stuck at the speed limit of 100km/h

on the highway and we were able to get whopping 21.9km/l

That's pretty impressive

You know, for a small car

it seems like wants to show off and hangout with the big boys

and oddly enough it can namely the Civic and the City

Engine, check. Okay, maybe not the Civic

because that is a turbo, but the City for sure

Fuel economy, check. Space, Big check!

The Honda Jazz RS is available at Php 1,058,000

Now, considering everything that you see here

inside and out

I'd say, score one for the little guy

For more infomation >> 2018 Honda Jazz 1.5 RS Navi - Behind the Wheel - Duration: 7:39.

-------------------------------------------

Tử Vi Tháng 3/2018 Của 12 Con Giáp: Công Danh, Tiền Tài, Sức Khỏe Và Tình Cảm - Duration: 14:17.

For more infomation >> Tử Vi Tháng 3/2018 Của 12 Con Giáp: Công Danh, Tiền Tài, Sức Khỏe Và Tình Cảm - Duration: 14:17.

-------------------------------------------

Why I Left Genesis Recon - Duration: 7:36.

Well

Well, guys, it's time to do this

Anyway, this video was supposed to arrive

I put a little message in "#announcements"

And I wanted to have the opinion of everyone in relation to this decision

And then, just, we'll do it

This isss-

We'll see what happens, we'll see what happens

*sigh*

Yeah..

Yeah, we'll see

We'll see, we'll see, so here is

I officially... left... Genesis Recon.

There are people - compared to what happened with the nV, it's completely different

That is to say, there was no drama, no problem-

Huhhh, there was a drama at a moment, buuuut-

Man I don't know how to do this video..

I don't know at all

You know what ? I will tell you everything that has happened to me since I arrived in the GR

So, a lot of you guys know that I left nV, I was in nV Sniping before entering in GR

I remind you, if you do not know why I left the nV, the video is in the description (or search Why I Left nV Sniping)

So, just after leaving nV Sniping, I decided to search between 3 clans : there was QSU who was playing a lot, there was also Bluu, and there was Genesis Recon necessarily

So I decided between the 3

I made my little selection, I saw who was the more active, the number of members, if all the members were grinding, how was the server atmosphere

So between the 3 clans, I decided to join Genesis Recon

And what happened is that I was directly Moderator

There was already Corrin (water) who was already Moderator in Genesis Recon

And at this moment, she was also in the clan

So she talked a little about me at GunnerTDog (the owner)

She said a lot of things like "It's fine, you can trust him, he was in my clan, I know him, he's fine", so here is

And I know the discord group was already talking a little about me

So I was directly Moderator

I didn't need tryout, I decided to talk to Gunner in DMs, I said to him "Okay, I'm ready to join Genesis Recon", and he accepted me, so frankly, thanks to him

So if I decided to quit Genesis Recon today, it's because it isn't active anymore, that's the thing

I realized for a few days

It's too bad, it's a little too bad

I know when I joined, something happened : in the leaderboards, we started to climb, to climb, to climb, to climb, to climb

And we managed to catch up with nV Sniping, it's crazy

And now, nV Sniping took over us again

Now, nV Sniping are very active

Remind that in my "Why I Left nV Sniping" video, I said something like "if nV Sniping continues like this, in one month, the clan will fall down" and I'm happy that Brady knew how to manage his clan, how to clean up his clan, started to invite a lot of people

He has recruited new members

And it's not just anyone

That's the problem, this is not anyone

No there's no Deagle *cough* Damn my voice

There's no Deagle, Never left the GR to join nV, Mardak also left the GR to join nV

A small question that arises, because I know that at one point I talked about it

*cough* "Will I join nV Sniping again ?"

And, I can't tell you anything yet

So, either

I do my own thing solo

When I say "solo", it's really alone, no clans, just my own channel

And yeah, for those who.. want.. to watch my content, don't worry, I'll not change my content at all, I'm still here, it will always be the same

And until there, people appreciate my content, so here is

Either, I join nV Sniping again, but I have to think about it a lot, I have to really really really think about it

I know that nV Sniping changed a lot

And there's no drama anymore, that's surprising

Honestly, I don't know

And I know it would pissed some people

If I join nV again

So, I don't know it I'll do it (probably not lol)

Or, thirdly, simply, do my own clan

Some people told me "But you have already your own clan Golden, the Grind Squad", but the thing is it's a little group, it's for the fun, I decided to do it for the fun (what I'm saying is it's not an actual clan like nV GR QSU etc), because I know that-

Yet, all the-

All the Grind Squad members have at least watched one of my videos

So here's the members of the Grind Squad (at the right), and again, it's not an actual clan, it's just a-

The server is a community, it's my (YouTube) community

It represents my community and Grind Squad represents my group

For which I own

So they said "I quit the GR because the clan isn't active anymore", but like, I have the impression that there was no thanks behind, it's really strange

And I want to thanks GunnerTDog for everything he has done because, it might be one of my.. most supportive subscriber in GR, he comments in almost every video, so..

This guy is great, and I know some people don't like it, I don't get it, I don't understand why

And, it's not necessary, I don't understand

So, yeah, thanks GunnerTDog, really, that's- It was really cool, it was really cool

Anyway, we'll see the pinged message

"Golden, you're not in Genesis anymore ?"

*cough* I'll join them a little

"No they're not english tryharders" (Back and forth between RuZe and me)

"And I'm recording rn" "Yeah"

"Yeah I Left GR" "Well, well, shhh"

"I needed a clan just after nV Sniping" (they're asking me some questions)

"I needed a clan, but now, I'm thinking about it"

"Anyway, I'll leave you, I'm recording" (Shoutout to RuZe and Nitendo)

"Bye !"

Nitendo said I should take my time to think about a new team

Honestly, I don't know

You know what ? I'll stay alone for a moment, like one week, and we'll see, I'll tell you what will happen

It could be less than one week, but one week maximum

In one week, either I'll be in a team or I'll do my own thing

So I hope you enjoyed this video, like usual

I don't know what to say, honestly, I was a little lost in this video, I think you noticed it

If you enjoyed the video, leave a big blue thumb like usual, we're growing slowly but effectively, we're at 330 subscribers, thanks you so much, and we'll see the next time, for a new Roblox WWII video

Bye ! <3 (Big shoutout to the entire Genesis Recon Clan, I love you guys, I wish you the best !)

Oh my god... :')

For more infomation >> Why I Left Genesis Recon - Duration: 7:36.

-------------------------------------------

Кошка бросается на руки: почему и что с этим делать? - Duration: 3:29.

For more infomation >> Кошка бросается на руки: почему и что с этим делать? - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

GOOD NEWS: Mtoto wa Ray Alamba Shavu Nono, NMB - Duration: 8:00.

For more infomation >> GOOD NEWS: Mtoto wa Ray Alamba Shavu Nono, NMB - Duration: 8:00.

-------------------------------------------

8 phút hack game bầu cua trên điện thoại 0961269999 - Duration: 8:05.

For more infomation >> 8 phút hack game bầu cua trên điện thoại 0961269999 - Duration: 8:05.

-------------------------------------------

Nạp nhiều game với chỉ 1 chỗ - Duration: 7:54.

For more infomation >> Nạp nhiều game với chỉ 1 chỗ - Duration: 7:54.

-------------------------------------------

KARAOKE | Hai Chuyến Tàu Đêm | Nguyễn Phú Quý - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> KARAOKE | Hai Chuyến Tàu Đêm | Nguyễn Phú Quý - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

CRL - Young Adults Meeting - Reckless Love 24 Feb 2018 - Duration: 0:29.

For more infomation >> CRL - Young Adults Meeting - Reckless Love 24 Feb 2018 - Duration: 0:29.

-------------------------------------------

BLACKPINK - '블핑하우스 (BLACKPINK HOUSE)' EP.8-4 - Duration: 10:50.

(Jennie & Lisa's Private Life)

We're here!! We've arrived!

We've arrived! We've arrived!

(Where have they arrived?)

I'm looking forward to this. -Me, too.

We're going to learn bowling.

I think we need to teach Lisa.

(Lisa's humiliation last week. Three consecutive losses...)

(Lisa's timid jump in front of the hoop)

I'll learn...and we can compete.

Compete?

Our manager used to bowl as an athlete.

I thought that was perfect. I can learn from him!

"B" Bowling Alley

(A sport that's making a comeback these days)

Shall we play a game?

I've never learned, but I've played before.

(Jennie has some experience)

(Learning the basic form before starting)

When you hold the ball...

Jang Ji-kyu = former bowler current Black Pink manager

Put your second, middle finger and thumb in the holes

Make sure your pinkie is right on the ball.

This is most important. It's a tip.

Oh, really??

Seriousness +100

While your pinkie is on the ball, stand loose.

1. Take a step forward

2. Hold up the ball with one hand

3. Hold up your arm like a bird's wing

4. Step forward (So high?)

5. Roll the ball towards the pins

(Let's watch again)

What do you think?

You're looking good!

(Lisa's form is always #1)

Your form is good.

You just need to slightly raise your upper body.

Me?

You're leaning forward.

(Lisa always looks the part)

Good. That's perfect.

She looks like she'll play well.

(Remember last week?

When alll of our expectations were shattered?)

Show us how you play.

Shall I show you guys, then?

(Extreme warm-up)

He might hit us with the ball!

Power throw!!

The ball speeds down the lane. Is it a strike...???

(The ball heads straight for the gutter ^^;;)

(Oh dear....^^)

This is something you guys have to see!

(Athletes usually don't do this...)

Didn't you say you played for a team??

What happened??

Okay, let's start.

(Didn't we already start??)

(One more time?)

STRIKE!

Standing ovation

He really was an athlete!

(Mr. Jang has recovered his pride)

The members start off playing in teams of two.

I won!!

Former athlete manager & Jennie VS Ordinary manager & Lisa

We can do it!

(I think I'll lose again...)

We should have been on the same team

We can do it!

Is there a bet?

What should we bet on? -Loser pays for the game!

We can't leave that out in a game.

Jennie goes first

(We have to see this again in slow motion)

(The ball heads straight for the target)

(Right in the middle)

(Could have gotten a strike!)

That was really good.

That was really good.

Let's get the remaining pins!

No! Don't go straight through!

This was a pretty good start.

You still got one more pin!

I have to do well!

(Focus!)

Concentrate!!

(Weren't you also concentrating last week ^^;;)

(Lisa's first turn)

(Good form as always)

Wow, look at Lisa's form.

The ball goes straight for the target...

I'm so nervous! I don't think I can do it!

Lisa goes for the spare pins!

Lisa really has good form.

(She gets one out of two!)

Only one left this time.

(Didn't Rosé say Lisa wasn't very good??)

(No longer dreaming of becoming a champion archer)

(I'm switching over to bowling!)

Lisa's team is in the lead!

Here goes the former athlete!

(I trusted you!)

It's the same as before!

(Are you sure you're helping Jennie??)

We thought you were an athlete!!

We're not so sure anymore.

Here goes the ordinary manager.

(Did you see that???)

Amazing!!!

(Lacks in form...but the results are good!)

STRIKE!!!

He said he wasn't good!!

But he kept getting spares!!!

I felt betrayed.

Lisa's team is leading by 23 points!

Let's just play the remaining six turns.

Okay.

I needed 20 more points!! But still, thank you.

The real competition begins now!

I'm nervous!

It's just us! I feel so nervous!

(Now we'll see their real skills)

(Breathing slowly...)

Tension is in the air...

(Runs like the wind...)

(No!! Please~~~)

(Amazing power!!)

(Has the tide turned to Jennie's side?)

I can already feel it... I'm going to lose.

I won't be shaken...

Remember how you lost last time!

Rise again, Lisa!

She's always like this!

(It always ends up like this...^^;;)

Now we can see your real skills!

(Lisa's skills...?)

(Either REALLY good... or REALLY bad ^^;;)

She's bad..but then she's good.

She picks up... but then fails again.

(It's a roller coaster ride)

I lost my chance~

What about Jennie?

She's steadily building up points.

Why are you so good!

(Lost her energy)

We're almost tied now!

You're only ahead by one point!

(Lisa's weakness: can't carry her winning streak)

Mind control!

(Practicing what she learned)

(This may not be a big deal... but I'm dead serious)

It's the last turn.

(Pouring all her energy into the ball)

(Will her score catch up, or will she move further away?)

(Please...Jennie...no!!)

The ball heads straight for the target

Wow that was good.

Ahh! It was so close!

(Only one pin remains)

You were really good, though!

Let me just get this one!! Please!

Oh...it went in the gutter...

(It was close, but not close enough)

It's hard to hit just one.

(Now Jennie leads by 8 points)

Lisa has 2 chances to throw left!

It all depends on how many Lisa can knock down

Please!

(Reminded of last week's nightmare)

(I can't lose again!!)

Just hit 7 pins, okay?

(I'm really desperate)

(The ball was just supposed to go straight...)

but it goes off track

Please just hit seven!

Wow, I'm getting so nervous.

(It's okay, there's one more chance left!)

(Determined snap of the wrist)

(She throws focusing on the target!)

(Lisa's theme: Epik High - Spoiler)

(Are we watching a re-run??)

(In your actions...we can see the end)

(The ball goes into the gutter...again)

(Lisa...has lost again)

(This is a familiar scene...)

Can I get the bill for all of this?

Thank you!

(Never making a bet again!!)

(Your receipt?)

Thank you.

(To help Lisa recover from her loss...)

"A" Exhibition in Seongsudong

The girls visit an exhibition

(Welcome to Wonderland!)

(Jennie & Lisa had wanted to see the exhibition)

(The perfect place for two girls who love taking pictures)

Go stand over there.

1, 2, 3! Look!

This smile is already a picture of a lifetime

(The girls feel like they're characters from a fairy tale)

Cute!!

(They're taking pictures worth a lifetime in this fantasy place)

Do I look like Alice?

Yes.

(Jennie and Lisa did everything they wanted to do today)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét