Thứ Sáu, 23 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 24 2018

4 Categories Of Incarnated Lightworkers

Some of you might be wondering, who are the lightworkers?

Well, this term might be new for you, but it is something that �Doreen Virtue� thinks

is very important for understanding the spiritual realm.

So let us see what they are:

Lightworkers are people who feel a sense of duty towards the world to spread love, education,

healing and greater consciousness.

They play a very significant role in the spiritual advancement of the world.

Dr. Doreen Virtue categories them in 4 different earth angel realms.

The earth angel realms are:

1.

Incarnated Angels These people have distinct features such as-

heart shaped faces or light hair.

They are generally calm, follow rules and are patient.

They usually carry artifacts like angel locket, books etc.

Due to their polite nature, they seek work in fields like teaching, counseling, nursing,

etc.

2.

Incarnated Elements The incarnated elements can vary a lot in

terms of looks.

They might have wavy hair, short nose or anything that represents any element of nature.

Their personalities are usually very energetic, they love to play, laugh and have fun.

They have clear affinity for nature and animals.

They usually take up jobs like being a comedian, actor or a musician.

3.

Starpeople They took birth on this planet with the mission

to spread kindness.

The demarcating feature of their physique is their almond or inverted U-shaped eyes.

Males are usually tall and thin.

They are intrigued by UFO�s and technology.

They often work as an energy healer.

4.

Wise Ones These people have a serious demeanor and are

highly intuitive.

These include people who in their previous births were witches, wizards, shamans.

They enjoy learning about the dragons, wizards, mythical eras and so on.

For more infomation >> 4 Categories Of Incarnated Lightworkers - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

How to Pronounce "I don't know." [ ForB English Lesson ] - Duration: 1:27.

Hello everyone and welcome back to ForB's English lesson video.

My name is Richard and today we're going to take a look at this expression.

How would you pronounce this expression?

Alright, you would read it "I don't know" but actually native speakers would say "I dunno."

They drop the "t" and combine "don't" and "know" and it sounds like "I dunno."

Alright, so let's practice that together.

Please repeat after me.

I dunno.

One more time.

I dunno.

Great.

Now let's try that three times quickly.

Please repeat after me.

Are you ready?

I dunno.

I dunno.

I dunno.

Great.

So the next time you are not sure about something, you can use this expression, "I dunno."

My name's Richard and remember please click like, share, and subscribe and I'll catch you next time.

For more infomation >> How to Pronounce "I don't know." [ ForB English Lesson ] - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Song Friday / Scared / Three Days Grace cover request / CC - Duration: 3:05.

At night I hear it creeping at night I feel it move

I'll never sleep here anymore

I wish you never told me I wish I never knew

I wake up screaming

It's all because of you

So real these voices in my head

When it comes back you won't be scared and lonely

You won't be scared you won't be

You won't be scared and lonely

You won't be scared you won't be lonely

I know there's something out there

I think I hear it move

I've never felt like this before

I wish You never told me I wish I never knew

I wake up screaming It's all because of you

So real these voices in my head

When it comes back you won't be Scared and Lonely

You won't be scared You won't be

You won't be scared and lonely

You won't be scared you won't be lonely

It's all because of you

I wish you never told me

I wake up screaming now

So real these voices in my head

So real these voices in my head

I wake up screaming now

I wish you never told me I wish I never knew

Scared and lonely you must be scared and lonely

You must be scared and lonely

You won't be scared and lonely

You won't be scared and lonely

scared and lonely you won't be scared and lonely

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét