Thứ Sáu, 23 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 24 2018

Hello friends, with you Sofia!

Hello, Sofia!

Hello, Posh!

What will we play today, Sofia?

With very, very cunning mouse

Something I do not like his face

The mouse is so cunning, hid in the hay, what now?

There are holes here and these sticks ...

Yeah, it's clear

You need to push out the mouse with this stick

Yeah, it's clear

I also want to play, I do not know if I can. I'm such a fashionista, but here everything is in the hay, straw ...

Of course you can, it's a great game, you'll see

Hello, Brrr BB! let `s play

will we play

Something fun today will be

Yes Brrr BB, it will be fun. Go park faster

Let's start. Who will be the first?

Come on, Posh!

Good . Prepared, attention and ...

You did well, well done!

Cool!

Girls, will you take me to play too?

Of course SpongeBob

Cool!

You just do not be very happy, again, something you'll do

What are you sloppy and naughty

Hey, Gary, come here, help me.

Well, now I'm sure gonna win

Again you start stupid things , Bob. Be more serious

Attack!

Well, mouse, get out

Wow Bob! I did not expect this from you

Well, the first time you did it

Who is it now, Sofia?

Not yet jumped, rogue, bad mouse!

Give the girls, cheer for me!

I'm rooting for you!

Get ready mouse

No? Okay! Let's wait! What a bad mouse

Come on, Bob, now it's your turn.

Stop doing nonsense, Bob.

Who are you?

I'm not Sponge Bob! I'm the chief director

Look, I have a mustache, glasses, I'm very important

I even have a tie. Come on, mouse, get out quickly from the hay

I think she does not listen to you.

I order you, get out of the hay

Well! Since you do not listen to me, I'll kick you out of the hay

Did not work this time! I still have to think of something

Now it's my turn. Let's see if I can get this mouse out

Come on, Sofia!

Did not work out? Well, it does not matter!

Come on!

No, I do not get it!

I told you, I will win!

We will see! You're too cocky

Gary, come here

Listen, let's cheat this cunning mouse

Come on, you instead of me now, could he not notice

I'll stand here, and you'll slowly creep up

Oh, Gary, why are you so stupid?

could not fool this mouse

And now it's my turn

You're cunning again.

We all know that you like to cheat a little when playing games

You are the liar!

Get ready, come on, Sofia!

I'm rooting for you!

Cool!

The mouse landed directly in the car!

Come on, dog, take this rogue away, until he hides again in the hay!

If you liked this video give me LIKE and subscribe to my channel! Bye!

For more infomation >> Настольная игра Лови мышь🐭Catch Rat with LOL Surprise Dolls and SpongeBob board game for kids - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

AIR JORDAN 1 "BRED TOE" REVIEW | DnA SHOW - Duration: 5:22.

I don't write someone's over. So you know the one type that

but oh

I'm gonna hit. You don't like it no with this all right

You know what

Do it was good DNA okay, so I got some shoes right here, and the bread tall ones about to release tomorrow

So I figured it was only right that we did a review compared to the past to the current

So I know there's been a lot with the shadow back board reviews on this sneaker right here

So I figured it was only right that we just talked a little bit different hitting up the ban one

I hit on one of the new level one so let's do a comparison on the

Materials the cuts the styles and everything that goes along with it

1985 man those were the good old days I remember back when I

Wait I wasn't even thought of acting

Okay, let's get back to the story back in 85 Jordan came to the league

He was wrecking stuff people didn't know what to do. They couldn't guard him and they could not control his shoe game

He had these black and red ones and they tried to ban from him from the league

Fortunately the NBA can't stop you from wearing them

Now that we got our hands on them. It's time to get a little bit deeper into this

Era, Jordan one Brad so 160 bucks retail released in February 24th these things a fireman

Here's a look at the side the back and the top in the sole

So now let's get to the back of the sneaker

I want to compare the differences between the leathers the cuts and the Styles the jump man the ban logo and everything about it

So we want to start with the band one this sneaker released in

2011 it was actually a factory launch this came the Nike factory stores only and it was around a hundred and

$9.99 now the sneakers were

1500 plus dollars crazy right so let's get into the review of the sneaker as you can see the leather is tumbled on the back

Near the eggs here

And it's super nice

the cuts are a little bit different higher at the top of the sneaker in a

separation between the black around the ankles is a little bit of different as well now if you look at the square patch in the

middle of the sneaker you can tell that one is more rectangular and the other one is more square here here and

Also, the color-blocking obviously because it's a different colorway, and then on the newer 2018 pair. You can see it's a lot smoother

We're still kind of assembled now if you compare it to the BMP pack beginning moments this pair is completely different

This was considered a territorial one meet everything essentially looks compressed down on the sneaker

and there's a lot less separation between the leathers on the white and the black you can see here in here and

There in there and then obviously the junkman here and no junkman there the cut is obviously way higher on the new pair

Because it's a high intermediate okay now

I want you guys to pay attention to the color blocking of the sneaker

And how the cut is just a little bit different on each one

But mainly the color blocking it materials on this one

The swooshes are a little bit different materials on each one and the whites are a little bit different on each one as well

Here on the 2018 pair you can see it's kind of off-white and then here on the 2011 band

You can tell that the leather is a lot nicer and then on the 2007 pair

You can see that is pure white and there's a suede swoosh on that pair now getting in the 2018 pair

You can tell it the love. There's a lot more thick more tumbles. It's a nicer leather

With the toe box still has that smooth leather similar to the 2007 pair

I'm kind of not happy about that, but it is what it is on this pair. You can see that

It's really smooth on the white leather

Really smooth it on the black leather and just smooth all around so another thing that I wanted to highlight is here on the back

You can see that the swoosh is suede

and then you can tell the color differences between the leathers where it's kind of white and off-white and

Then also here on the sock liners. You can tell there's a huge difference between each material all three of them

Have a different material if you look here here in here

And then they have separate tongues here here than here so none of them actually did replicate on those

Here's a quick look at the toe boxes and kind of how they're shaped the coloring the laces with them

And here's a look at the back

You can see the Jumpman the band

And then the new pair without the lo going at all let us know what you think in the comment section below

Is it hot or pass?

Personally I think it's a cop sneaker is dope like you can't go wrong with it right so I think

- very cut I like the new style

Imitating separate sort of bread ones and the raw ones so it's a pretty clean. Shoe you can't be mad at that at all

Leave a comment down below

If you like this content make sure you smash that subscribe button

Hit that like button we get to a thousand subscribers with giving away a free pair of shoes in my badies

We never know as soon as we get there. We'll make it happen. So thank you everybody for the support. We don't

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét