Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 25 2018

(hip-hop music)

- Hey guys, Shawn with Custom Offsets, Custom Offsets TV

on the YouTube, got another episode of Hot N New

for ya, it's gonna be episode 119.

And we have the Fuel Vapor.

This one here is gonna be the 17 by nine wide,

it's a negative 12 offset.

The vapor's not gonna be a lip wheel,

so the offset's gonna be more about the

concavity of it, and we'll get into that.

You'll see that it's the gloss black.

I don't know if it's semi gloss.

I didn't look at detailed what they call that.

But it's their, the black finish version,

I'm just gonna check real quick so

I don't call it the wrong thing.

It looks like it's in between,

so I would call it a semi gloss.

They're calling it a matte black,

I would totally disagree with that.

So, if you look at this cap,

you're gonna see that this cap you're gonna see

that the cap is a true matte black,

I would call this wheel a semi gloss, or even a satin.

It's not a gloss.

But it's not as matte as that cap,

so I would call it a semi gloss or a satin black.

The other option that you can get is gonna be the

double dark tint, on the whole face.

So they call it black flake, from Fuel.

So they're gonna machine, just wanna make sure I

got this right.

They're gonna machine all the flat surfaces.

So around here, they'll machine this,

they'll machine this, all the way across the face,

and in, around the cap, basically all that's machined.

And then they come back and they hit it

with a black tinted clear coat.

So it gives all of this kind of a bronze-y,

a tannish bronze-y look to it.

So, it's pretty common, if you've ever seen the couplers

and whatnot they've made that finish for quite a while.

So those are the only two finishes, no chrome on this one.

Size wise, it's all over the place, they've got everything.

So, you can go all the way to 14 by seven's

for your side by side, and 15 by eights.

And then they got 17 by eight, 17 by nine,

18 by nines, 20 by nines, they have a pile

of offsets, depending on what bolt pattern.

They'll have multiple offsets per bolt pattern.

In both of those finishes they're doing

pretty much all of those sizes, so.

They've got the 20 by nine, the 20 by ten,

the 20 by 12, 22 by 12 is gonna be the largest.

And pretty much all of 'em are showing in stock,

so this is one they've had around for awhile

that's been pretty popular.

So they've come out with pretty much every size and finish,

just wanna make sure the 22 by 12.

It looks like today the 22 by 12 is only

gonna come in that black flake.

And the 20 by 12 is gonna be in black flake

and in what they're calling matte black,

what I'm calling semi gloss or satin black.

So, in general, this is 17 by nine,

negative 12, like I said.

You're gonna see that it's right around,

probably three and a quarter, three and a half

inches of concavity.

So the center of this is pushed back.

The spoke, is pushed back probably about that

three to three and a quarter inches.

You'll see it's got a covered cap so it's not

one that you're gonna run the spike lug nuts.

And then, far as price point, depending on the size,

it's typical fuel pricing.

So you're gonna see right about in that moderate range.

Tippin' towards low, but I'll call it moderate,

as far as cast wheels, so.

That's gonna be it for your fuel vapor.

Peace.

(hip-hop music)

For more infomation >> Hot n New ep.119: Fuel Vapor 17x9 -12 - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Spaghetti Sandwich Recipe ~ Spaghetti Sandwich using Leftover Spaghetti - Duration: 3:20.

Sometimes the leftovers are better and in this case just as fun as the main meal.

I'm Tess and today I'm making some spaghetti sandwiches with last night's

leftover spaghetti.

(intro music)

My husband says you can make a sandwich out of anything.

Put anything between two pieces of bread and call it a meal. Well, today I'm putting

that to the test and making a spaghetti sandwich. I'm starting by making a

parmesan crisp and they are really easy to make. I placed a couple tablespoons of

grated Parmesan cheese on my silicone mat and baking at 400 degrees Fahrenheit

for six to eight minutes or until golden brown. Let it cool and harden and you

have a nice cheesy and slightly salty Parmesan crisp that is great in a

sandwich or a side accent. You can use any rolls or buns that you like.

I'm putting on a spoonful of basil pesto. I think this will give the sandwich a pop

and brightness. On goes a nice slice of tomato... and now the star of the show, the spaghetti!

This is spaghetti I made with a meat sauce and it also has some onions

bell peppers and mushrooms. If you would like to see that video recipe I will

leave a link here and in the show more section below. I warm the spaghetti in

the microwave first. Putting on a good healthy serving and do the best you can.

It can be a little messy and it's supposed to be. I have both mozzarella

and provolone cheese so I'm putting a slice of mozzarella on one sandwich and

provolone on the other. Baking at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for six to eight

minutes or just until the cheese is melted.

And this is my spaghetti sandwich. Topping with some fresh basil leaves and

don't forget the Parmesan crisp. This spaghetti sandwich has lots of flavor.

You can really taste the basil pesto, the tomato adds some freshness and texture,

the spaghetti really shines through, the melted cheese holds it all together and

adds some creaminess and the Parmesan crisp gives it some texture and a hint

of saltiness. This spaghetti sandwich really turned out good and I will be

making them again! What odd or unusual leftover sandwich do

you make and enjoy? Leave a comment below or even better take a photo or make a video.

I would love to see them. I hope you try and make your own spaghetti

sandwich, have fun and enjoy.

If you like this recipe please hit the LIKE and SUBSCRIBE button. Remember to

hit the BELL next to the SUBSCRIBE to make sure that you get my future video recipes.

You can also find me on Steemit, Facebook and at my website. Feel free to

SHARE this recipe and my channel with your friends and family.

And until next time, Much Love!

For more infomation >> Spaghetti Sandwich Recipe ~ Spaghetti Sandwich using Leftover Spaghetti - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors for Kids | Drop Drops | Learning Colors | Farben lernen Videos for Children - Duration: 1:07.

PINK

GREEN

BLUE

YELLOW

RED

PURPLE

LIGHT BLUE

ORANGE

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét