Thứ Tư, 7 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 7 2018

Let's start with the latest arrivals from North Korea as the clock ticks down to the

opening ceremony of the 2018 Winter Olympics in PyeongChang.

In the morning,... almost three-hundred North Koreans crossed the customs, immigration and

quarantine office at Dorasan Station just south of the border.

Ji Myung-kil has the details.

A North Korean delegation of 2-hundred-eighty members led by Pyongyang's sports minister

Kim Il-guk arrived in South Korea on Wednesday morning.

The delegation is comprised of four officials from the North's National Olympic Committee,

2-hundred-twenty-nine cheerleaders, 26 taekwondo demonstrators and 21 journalists.

"North Korea's cheering squad, taekwondo demonstration team and journalists will stay at the Inje

Speedium Hotel in Gangwon-do province."

North Korea's cheering squad, popularly known as "army of beauties" will be attending and

cheering at Olympic matches that have either South or North Korean athletes competing.

Their routine includes singing, dancing and sometimes using fans as props to bring out

more cheers and excitement among spectators.

The North's cheerleaders first appeared at the 2002 Asian Games in Busan.

The North's taekwondo team will conduct joint performances with South Korean counterparts

in the host cities of PyeongChang and Sokcho, as well as in the South Korean capital of

Seoul.

On Friday,... Pyongyang will send a 22-member high-level delegation to South Korea led by

the regime's ceremonial head of state...

Kim Yong-nam,... for a three-day visit.

Kim, who is the head of parliament in North Korea, will attend the PyeongChang opening

ceremony, which will also be attended by U.S. Vice President Mike Pence.

Kim will be the highest-level North Korean official to visit the South in four years.

While in the South,... the high-level delegation will likely attend the united Korean women's

ice hockey team's match on Saturday,... and even possibly meet with President Moon Jae-in.

The North's participation in the Games is widely seen as a diplomatic maneuver by Pyongyang

as it faces growing international pressure and sanctions over its ongoing nuclear and

missile provocations.

Ji Myung-kil, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> North Korea's 280 member delegation of cheerleaders, taekwondo performing team arrives in... - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

ワンコは木から落ちて意識を失った飼い主から離れようとせず、飼い主の体を守り続けた。【感動する話】 - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> ワンコは木から落ちて意識を失った飼い主から離れようとせず、飼い主の体を守り続けた。【感動する話】 - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

চন্দ্র গ্রহণ লাগলে মহিলাদের করনীয় ও কিছু অলক্ষণ || শায়খ মতিউর রহমান মাদানী || Bangla Waz New Video - Duration: 4:54.

For more infomation >> চন্দ্র গ্রহণ লাগলে মহিলাদের করনীয় ও কিছু অলক্ষণ || শায়খ মতিউর রহমান মাদানী || Bangla Waz New Video - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

Свежие анекдоты из Одессы! Анекдот про евреев! (07.02.2018) - Duration: 0:38.

For more infomation >> Свежие анекдоты из Одессы! Анекдот про евреев! (07.02.2018) - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

The new Mercedes-Benz Sprinter (2018) | Trailer - Duration: 2:22.

For more infomation >> The new Mercedes-Benz Sprinter (2018) | Trailer - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

쉿~절대 말하면 안돼! 30분동안 동작으로만 의사소통을 해야한다!! 과연 벌칙의 주인공은 누구일까요?ㅣ토깽이네상상놀이터RabbitPlay - Duration: 7:58.

For more infomation >> 쉿~절대 말하면 안돼! 30분동안 동작으로만 의사소통을 해야한다!! 과연 벌칙의 주인공은 누구일까요?ㅣ토깽이네상상놀이터RabbitPlay - Duration: 7:58.

-------------------------------------------

Amazing Cherrapunjee to Shillong Road HD | North East India - Duration: 4:41.

Cherrapunjee to Shillong distance is 54 km

It will take about 2 hours by road.

You can see Seven Sister Falls on the way.

It is dry in winter season but very beautiful in rainy season.

There will be 7 falls at the same time so it called as seven sister

Road condition is very good

This is British Colony

British stayed here before independence.

Whole journey from Cherrapunjee is very scenic.

For more infomation >> Amazing Cherrapunjee to Shillong Road HD | North East India - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

Korean stocks fall Wednesday despite Wall Street's rebound - Duration: 1:31.

Stocks in Korea fell yet again Wednesday... despite a big turnaround on Wall Street.

Korean shares had already fallen to a six-week low before the main index lost another 2.3

percent today.

Kim Hyesung reports.

Korean shares down again.

The benchmark KOSPI closed at 23-96, down 2.3 percent,... wiping out early-session gains

of up to 1.3 percent.

The junior KOSDAQ also fell by three percent, closing at 830.

It was the fourth straight session of declines despite a bounce-back rally on Wall Street.

U.S. stocks posted sharp gains in a wild trading session on Tuesday.

The Dow added 567 points, or 2.3 percent to close at at 24-thousand-912.

The S&P 500 fell as much as 2.1 percent before finding a floor and closing 1.7 percent higher

at 2-thousand-694... for its biggest one-day gain since November 2016.

The rebound comes after U.S. stocks suffered their worst fall in over six years Monday

over concerns the Federal Reserve could tighten monetary policy more aggressively to fight

inflation following a surge in U.S. wages.

Similar to Korea, other Asian equity markets opened strong Wednesday, but saw those gains

weaken later in the day, underscoring lingering anxiety following steep losses in global equities

over the past few days.

Kim Hyesung, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Korean stocks fall Wednesday despite Wall Street's rebound - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

National Assembly to hold final interpellation session - Duration: 0:46.

It's the third and final day of Parliament's interpellation session.

Today, top government officials will be questioned on matters regarding education, culture and

social issues.

Rival parties are expected to clash over a government proposal to create an independent

body tasked with investigating officials, lawmakers and even the president.

Another area of dispute is the fielding of a joint Korean women's ice hockey team at

the Olympics -- with the opposition likely to criticize the government for what it claims

is overall incompetence in preparing for the Games.

Rival lawmakers are also expected to bring up the issue of sexual assault... following

claims of harrassment by female prosecutors, which have brought the #MeToo movement to

Korea.

For more infomation >> National Assembly to hold final interpellation session - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

Space X successfully launches its most powerful rocket to date - Duration: 1:45.

SpaceX has successfully completed its first launch of the world's most powerful commercial

rocket.

It marks a successful beginning to CEO Elon Musk's most ambitious project yet, and could

one day be used to send humans to Mars.

Park Soyun reports.

Carrying a cherry red Tesla Roadster, Falcon Heavy took off from NASA's Kennedy Space Center

in Florida at 3:45 p.m. Tuesday, local time.

A mannequin wearing a SpaceX spacesuit was strapped inside the car.

The two side boosters detached and headed back to Earth about two and a half minutes

after the launch.

Thousands of people gathered at the space center to witness the moment, the culmination

of a five-year plan.

SpaceX used the Falcon Heavy -- standing more than 21 stories tall -- to send the vehicle

into orbit using technology with twice the launching power of any existing rocket.

The Falcon Heavy consists of three Falcon 9 rockets joined together... boasting 27 engines,

and the rocket creates a combined 2.3 million kilograms of thrust, the equivalent of about

18 Boeing 747s at take off.

Space X says the rocket will one day be used to send humans to Mars.

If this voyage is successful, it could raise interesting possibilities for future innovation

including larger U.S. satellites and the launching of hundreds of satellites into space to give

broader internet access to the developing world.

This development also gives rise to a huge improvement in space exploration, and will

enable Musk to fulfill his dream of sending people and larger robots to the Red Planet.

Experts say the launch will open up a world of opportunities and marks a huge step forward

for the rocket industry.

Park Soyun, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Space X successfully launches its most powerful rocket to date - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube Go | Ab Mazze Udao Data Nahi | Full titurial in Urdu / hindi by Technical KPK - Duration: 4:55.

WELLCOME IN MY CHANNEL

LIKE VIDEO

COMMENTS IN THE BELOW BOX

SHARE VIDEO

SUBSCRIBE CHANNEL

For more infomation >> YouTube Go | Ab Mazze Udao Data Nahi | Full titurial in Urdu / hindi by Technical KPK - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

Best Tips for New YouTubers in 2018 | Bangla Ashik360 - Duration: 2:48.

Thanks For Watch

For more infomation >> Best Tips for New YouTubers in 2018 | Bangla Ashik360 - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

Gov't lays out plans to boost local services sector - Duration: 1:47.

Korea's finance ministry laid out plans to boost the country's services sector by investing

more in research and development.

It also plans to relax regulations,... and sees the services sector as having a high

potential for innovation and job creation.

Kim Ji-yeon reports.

During a meeting led by Finance Minister Kim Dong-yeon on Wednesday, the government laid

out plans to boost the country's research and development funding in the services sector.

It plans to increase R&D to 4-point-6-billion U.S. dollars over the next five years... with

the aim of bringing the country's level of software-related tech to 90-percent that of

other developed countries by 2022.

From the allotted budget, the government plans to spend nearly 715-million dollars this year,...

up more than 16-percent from last year.

It aims to encourage innovative growth to boost the local healthcare and services sectors

so that they create more economic value and jobs.

The government says it will relax the current regulations on companies to enable them to

build affiliated research centers and be eligible for tax benefits.

It's abolishing the current regulation that requires college degrees among full-time researchers

at centers aimed at boosting cultural content... and is strengthening intellectual property

rights to prevent illegal distribution of copyrighted material.

The government also says it's going to increase the scope of eligibility for tax benefits

to include firms engaged in providing new ways of sharing lodging or automobiles and

providing healthcare... in addition to those involved in the development of the next generation

of automobiles, artificial intelligence and renewable energy.

Kim Ji-yeon, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Gov't lays out plans to boost local services sector - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

15 Bản EDM Gây Sốt HAY NHẤT 2018 | Nhạc Điện Tử Gây Nghiện Hay Nhất - Duration: 1:36:22.

For more infomation >> 15 Bản EDM Gây Sốt HAY NHẤT 2018 | Nhạc Điện Tử Gây Nghiện Hay Nhất - Duration: 1:36:22.

-------------------------------------------

Analysis of this week's global stock market - Duration: 15:43.

For more infomation >> Analysis of this week's global stock market - Duration: 15:43.

-------------------------------------------

Schminkkram & Gequatsche | Youtube, Umschulung und Festivalpläne - Duration: 16:25.

Forgot the Intro...

It's a little bit unusual for me because I think you never saw me without make up except in my vlogs

I will do my make up a little bit different than usual but I have a few things which are new and I want to try them out

I will blend in the products I use so I don't have to say it while I am talking about other thing

of course I will tell you what I am doing with my make up but it won't be pretty professionell because I think I'm not good at doing my make up although it's always the same

but that shouldn't be the main thing today, also I have to go out today and I want to try out some eyeshadow palettes

So I thought I can tell you what happened the last time and what annoys me and so on, so just a little Update

so let's start, I use this Primer Spray from Nyx, usually I don't use it very often but my skin is pretty bad since I was in the rehab because of the chlorinated water in the swimming pool

now I will use this Maybelline Fit Me Foundation and I hope it won't look too bad on my skin

anyways what I want to talk about with you, I don't know if you know if but youtube changed the standards for the monetization

normally you could monetize when you had over 10000 views and now you need 1000 subscribers and a high playback time in the last month

it really annoys me because it makes it pretty difficult for small youtubers to get more subscribers or views or to earn money with it

I have almost 300 subscribers, around 260, by the way the foundation is pretty dark and looks very cakey, it looks kind of orange and it really bothers me, I just should use my essence foundation

I just applied the foundation and it's pretty dark and I don't like it, so let's see if the new concealer will work

so yeah that annoys me pretty much that the chances are pretty low to get more "famous" on youtube and that's demotivating

I mean I don't want to have youtube as my job, that would be too boring and I want to keep it as a hobby

so yeah youtube changes the standards and it's annoying but I'm glad to have you as my subscribers although I didn't upload many videos in december

and I want to thank you because you are such a loyal community, I never thought that I would have my own community and I met so many lovely people, I know I said it many times before

I don't take it for granted that I have so many subscribers, you stand behind me and many of you were interested about the rehab and if I feel better and it means so much for me

so I'm pretty happy that you aren't superficial and that you don't just write things like "Great" or "Pretty" but you are a very active part of this channel

by the way I don't contour my face anymore, I should do it because my face shape is quite round but I'm not talented in contouring so I just use blush

so yeah I'm pretty happy about a very active community and I like to talk to you or exchange tips and recommendations

Can you see that I used highlighter? I don't think so, you just can see the pretty bad blush

oh yeah, I wanted to ask you something because of all the make up stuff here, would you be interested in a "my boyfriend does my make up" video?

I know this was a thing last year and nobody is doing this now but I think it would be quite funny because he knows much about make up because of the videos I watch

I think this would be a funny video so let me know if you would be interested

anyway I would be glad if you would make some video suggestions because I think I have kind of a blockade at the moment

I have many DIY ideas in mind but since I'm back from the rehab I couldn't motivate me because I'm back in my normal life and it was kind of overwhelming at the beginning

I know most of you like all of my videos because I do many different type of videos but I want to try something new, I just don't want to do the typical mainstream content

also I don't want to film always the same although it feels like I would do always the same videos, so some Input would be nice

but I talk too much, I think about using this one, yes I finally bought it or if I should use the Misslyn Palette, I used it just one time

I also swatched some of the colors from both palettes but I definitely want to use the Solar Flare Palette,

look at the colors, they are just beautiful, I know if you can see them because my camera don't have a display so I can't see what it films

so these are the colors, I really like them and I will use them now, I have the feeling that will be pretty chaotic, I also will try to use them with a wet brush

I think I want to make a more dark look and I want to use the "Magnetic" oh wow, can you see how shimmery it is? Magnetic is a pretty dark brown

I also really love this purple, yes it matches my hair now

ok it's a dark shade like I use it always for my crease, maybe I'm totally crazy and try to do a cut crease but this would be the extreme first impression/first try edition

because I never did it before, it always looks so easy when others do this but my result always looks very catastrophic

I always struggle with one eye but the eyeshadow was very easy to blend but it's a little bit tricky, I think it will be easier if you have more practice than me

I also use cheap brushes because I didn't need any expensive brushes, but you can see that the colors are really high pigmented

I'm unsure if I really want to use this purple color or if I will try out "galactic" it's this red one or maybe I'm totally fancy and use both

so at first I will swatch "Galactic" oh wow, it's really pretty, oh I can't decide which color I want because the colors are just all beautiful,

but I think I will put on the purple on my eyelid

maybe I should have put on a black eyeshadow base because I think it would look much better

maybe I will leave it that way, I'm glad if I apply it evenly

at the moment I am waiting for a retraining for a new job and I would get money from the pension insurence for that

It's all a little bit complicated because the pension insurence pays for the rehab and for the retraining when you are working,

don't ask me why it is so complicated, so yeah I wait for a retraining and if I got a letter from the pension insurence I will tell you what job I want to learn

So it will take 2-3 years and I'm already way more over 20, so in the late 20s and I finally want to have a job that makes fun and that don't have those irregular working hours

So I don't mean that I just want to work from 9:00 to 13:00 but I want to have regular working hours because I didn't have it when I worked in the hospital or in my old job

I didn't have regular breaks or working hours so that would be super cool if it will work out

I can say that a rehab changes pretty much in your life because you start to think about many things

so it can be that some things break up, so in my case it's my job, maybe you have trouble at home and when you get back from a rehab everything seems to be very bad

because you had another life there and everything was nice and the people were great but it's not the "Real life"

I'm really excited about this palette, I just love the purple that I couldn't wear with my red hair because I think red and purple don't match very well but that's just my opinion

I'm interested if you are going to visit some events and festivals this year and which ones,

Probably I will be at the Mera Luna and at the Amphi Festival but I think I can't go to the WGT which makes me really sad

maybe I will be at the Etropolis too, it's in Oberhausen and it's not far away, so maybe there are some of you too

It's the full drama smokey eye look today, I think I look more like a raccoon when I use eyeshadow under my eye

I will try to do my eyeliner now

(bad focus for the next 4 minutes, sorry!) if there is something wrong with the focus or another perspecitve of the camera, I'm sorry, I had to change something on the camera

as I said I don't have a display on the front so I can't see anything, that's always quite complicated

by the way, that's also one reason why the demonetization annoys me because as small youtuber you want to buy better equipment

because I have my equipment since I started this channel (one year ago), I started with another camera but the softbox light is still the same

so it's annoying because you want to buy new things and it's pretty expensive

now I will use the Clinique High Impact Mascara, it's just a small sample, the brush seems to be ok for me

I prefer the bigger brushes and ok...it doesn't work very well

usually I use the Mascara from essence I it works much better than this one

it doesn't make very thick lashes but maybe it will work for the bottom lashes

so those where the themes I wanted to talk about like the monetization on youtube but maybe you already knew this from other small youtuber

and that I wait for a retraining at the moment and when I get an answer I will tell you what my job plans are,

I think it's always very exciting when so many things change, also it's a big step to change the job and so on because you have to pay for your bills

I never thought that I would go into a rehab with 28 but it was a great experience

actually I wanted to use this red lipstick from Nyx, it's called "Cherry Skies" it's the liquid lipstick where I can't pronounce the name

but I think it's too red for that kind of look so I want use black again and I use the one from essence

now you are a little bit updated, as I said I'm at the Mera Luna Festival, at the Amphi and maybe at the Etropolis

I also will be at more events that are around my town

so yeah I would be happy about some video suggestions because I want to try something new

so let me know if you would be interested in a video with my boyfriend, I think he would like to do this

and thank you for your loyalty although there didn't come many videos the last time

I hope you liked this video and I would like to see you next time again, bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét