Thứ Tư, 7 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 7 2018

When You Start to Enjoy Being Alone, These 10 Things Will Happen

Earlier on the previous video, we have discussed some reasons on why people prefer to be alone.

There are 5 main reasons ranging from introversion, mental health, lacking of social skills, protective

walls, and possible lacking of social interest.

However, it is important to realize that some people actually prefer to be alone because

of personal choice.

They believe that being alone brings some unimaginable benefits that not all people

can obtain.

If you are wondering what they are talking about their benefits of being alone, there

are at least 10 things that make living alone a great solitary activity.

#1 - Recharging

What's so important about recharging anyway?

Basically people have some sort of social battery.

It depletes after some social interactions.

Both introverts and extroverts have similar battery, but introverts get their battery

depleted quicker than the extroverts.

When the battery is depleted, there are some problems that may occur ranging from nausea,

anxiety, fear, weakening, and confusion.

It also makes them feel depressed.

In order to recharge this social battery, one needs to stay away from the crowds.

They need a quiet place to recharge, so that they will miss the events with people.

This recharges the energy back, and it allows them to interact with others with better performance.

Introverts typically need more time to recharge than extroverts.

However, being alone is the best way to keep energy recharged.

#2 - You will reflect

Reflection is important especially to look at the real you from inside.

It is not you through the mirror, but rather a mental representation of yourself.

If you enjoy your time alone, you will understand how good you are or how poor you are in certain

position.

This will allow you to know yourself better and you absolutely can fix the faults you

have and improve what you already have.

#3 - Getting in touch with your emotion

When you are in a social setting, you are constantly thinking or experiencing what other

people have to offer.

You see what others do, feel, and think, and you forget that you also need attention.

Your emotion may need attention from you, and you only can do that through self-reflection

in private manner.

#4 - Doing things you enjoy

If you spare your time alone, there is no one who tells you to do things you don't

like.

Sometimes, you don't like your work because it is only to make money for surviving in

this harsh world.

You are getting tired, and you basically don't do what you enjoy.

Fortunately, you can enjoy what you do if you take your personal time.

#5 - Becoming more productive

It is possible because being alone reduces distraction to its finest.

Thus, it helps you to get your job done in quick succession.

#6 - You enjoy your relationship

Be it a relationship with nature, be it relationship with human being, be it a relationship with

objects, you will enjoy it more.

The reason being is that being alone offers a very slow time frame which you can use to

see the details, the beauty, and the emotion of the relationship.

Thus, relationship becomes more enjoyable.

#7 - Becoming more independent

It is no brainer that being alone gives you a perk to be independent.

Being alone gives you opportunity to do everything by yourself with the help of others.

Additionally, you also do not feel the need for constant interaction to make the job done.

#8 - You make yourself happy

Sometimes, you push yourself too hard to please people around you.

Fortunately, you don't have to do that especially if you finally take a day off.

#9 - You won't have to apologize

It is known that asking for forgiveness is not easy as it sounds.

It requires great effort, and it takes away energy so bad.

That is why it is essential to know that being alone reduces the chance for you to do that.

#10 - Stop looking for validation

Sometimes, it is essential to take people's consideration before doing anything.

It is also important to take some evaluations after doing something.

However, it turns out to not be a good habit because it prevents you from progressing faster.

All in all, that's all the 10 good things that will happen when you start to enjoy being

alone.

Really cool information isn't it?

Please share your thoughts and experiences in the comments below!

Don't forget to subscribe to our channel and watch all our other amazing videos!

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> When You Start to Enjoy Being Alone, These 10 Things Will Happen - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

Monologue # 1 : Worst Luck - Duration: 2:23.

Shel is this melody to a song and because of her I feel good when I dance

I know its cheesy but I forget all the worries the pain, I feel happy when I'm around her.

I can just be myself wild and free and she likes it, you know

Fuck. I can't imagine this shithole without her.

I swear I have the worst luck with love.

I love someone who is not here with me right now.

I keep thinking about that time, our first kiss in the mud.

It was pretty sexy I must say.

she pins me down rolling around, wrestling in the mud

our nose nearly touch,

eye to eye, breathless.

and she leans over and kiss me.

it felt right

but it's weird at the same time because we've been friends since kids, riding our bikes, and

we ride to this fucking dirt where we kissed, her place.

I never knew love at first sight was real until that night.

I... I just know I love her.

and she's the one for me.

she's important to me, I can't let her go.

shit.

I fucking love her.

FIN

For more infomation >> Monologue # 1 : Worst Luck - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

[The Real 100%] ♥HAPPY MINWOO DAY♥ - Random Gift Open - Duration: 7:00.

Why did we gather today?

Minwoo-hyung's birthday ...

It's his birthday.

So we prepared a birthday present.

One is a gift we prepared with real heart.

One was a little rough.

If I'm both a gift, is not that what I have?

If we just do this, it's not fun.

We are going to play a double bokbok game.

I will not give you two.

We're going to stick with a plate.

What is a bobblebug game?

You've seen a lot in one night and two days.

Oh, like a canary salsa?

Yeah! Eat something like that

I can not stand it really.

I'll admit that you won.

Recognized after acting

I do not mind

I will have everything.

However, even if the tongue tries to go up this much here,

Eat and taste ...

It might be.

It can be.

An example that does not ...

Just eating ...

I can not do this.

I'm not going to ...

But what do I do when I get stuck in my normal life?

Then it fails.

Sweets, sweets.

Cookies ~

(1 round Min Woo vs Chan)

One, two, three

Show me your chewing.

Is it funny?

Keep chewing!

Now, next

Is it delicious?

Do it later

I did not do it for three days.

Where does it smell like taco wasabi?

But my tears, now

no! Dry it, here!

OK! Then Minwoo-woo wins!

What happened?

Wasabi !!!

Did you smell wasabi?

Did not you have anything?

I do not know

Do not you know?

I was just a cookie.

No, the wasabi taste was definitely there.

Then you are not ...

Brother, was it one?

Yes, one!

Wasabi How many in here?

Five in?

You're likely to have eaten.

(2 rounds Minwoo vs Yonghwan)

I prepared rice balls for this time.

Listen to my logic once.

This is a very good one now.

Well, I have to cover something.

This is my heart.

No smell, no smell.

Did you smell it?

You should manage.

warning!

I smell before eating because it is a gourmet, originally!

It's a yellow card.

it's you?

What is this!

(Jelly blessing! I reject the wasabi!)

I am blessed.

But the taste is so weird.

It tastes like rice and jelly ..

What a blessing!

I was born like this and I try it first?

There's only wasabi in the rice.

I'm chewing this ...

I have Coco Palm! Coco palm

I'm going to get that taste!

I'm chewing rice.

As the smell of tropical fruit begins to fade

What the hell is this!

Ow, the smell!

(3 rounds Minwoo vs Yejin)

Now, I'll drink here.

Is it coffee? Please choose from afar

Wait

Look at my face and judge me.

I'm a little weak at this.

Oh, but I do not really know.

I think it mixed well with coffee.

I noticed Joanna's moment.

I saw it.

Oh, but I do not really know.

Then I have to mix it up.

Why! I just gave you a hint!

The colors are different.

I can not because I'm hot.

I can not eat hot.

What? what?

Oh, I can not.

It's salt water (won Ricardo soy sauce)

I am Americano.

Also..

It was going to be something in 2018.

done! Now your brother is winning.

So you're not giving it?

No! Why two of these?

One of them said, 'It's not for you.'

One is a gift like this one.

You can look at the phrases and choose something that will appeal to you.

Can I play it once?

I felt the sound of the air.

But my brother's got all his clothes on.

Here if you choose to bump!

If we say that, we are a real gift

I will never give it to you.

I'll pick you.

'It's not for you.'

I desire this.

I'll open it up first.

I thought you were good.

Can not I just shake it?

This is not my brother.

Oh, I did not do this well.

This is ...

I do not know if you would have expected it.

This is the real gift we originally prepared.

Was this real?

You have to take our gift.

But I can not take it anyway

I missed you.

I almost did not get it.

Oh right! Brother, you missed this.

We missed us.

I'm sorry.

This will make us open.

It is my gift and I have to open it!

Why!

Zajazan

I mean, this is a real gift.

Is not this what you need?

I need this.

This is the best

No, this is crazy!

This is not really necessary.

No, I do not need you.

I like this the best

That's what you give me, then?

I've prepared something for you.

No, brother.

He missed us by winning the game hard.

right! too bad

They missed us and took this nonsense handrail.

I'm sorry, but I want to have you.

I've never done it before.

Actually, this was a real gift.

Oh, really?

Bro, I'm really good.

It's a real gift.

Actually, there were more candidates than original ribbons.

Right.

Originally it was not this ribbon.

Insect picking tools

Gum, garlic and wormwood

Garlic and wormwood

What is garlic and wormwood!

And there was a shuttlecock.

Shuttlecock without badminton chan

Who thought this was?

The mirror is just like us all together

I see a lot of mirrors.

I know you really see a lot of mirrors.

There is no mirror in my house.

So I thought I wanted a mirror.

The mirror's a little bit on my head.

Mirror Mirror Who's the sweetest?

In this case,

Thank you so much for my birthday.

You have it all, in my heart.

Then we're in.

But we lost him. We will not do it anymore.

You're out.

For those of you who have seen 100% real

I'm not going to give you a picture of Min-woo's birthday.

Put the ribbon on it.

(Please check the event notice)

Would you sing me a song?

happy Birthday, happy birthday

My beloved Minwoo-hyung

Happy Birthday

I can not stand it.

I have to celebrate birthday.

For more infomation >> [The Real 100%] ♥HAPPY MINWOO DAY♥ - Random Gift Open - Duration: 7:00.

-------------------------------------------

Gated Pony 'Tale' - Duration: 12:49.

why choose not to start all black customers with natural hair because

of a couple of clients complaints, come on. My name is Laraddiji if you're watching for the

first time you're most specially welcome to this family I introduced the School

of Fraternal Twins section in the last video, did you see yeah it's ok I'll give you

time don't forget to like this video and subscribe if you've been inspired by

what you'll here today it's all about doing it Doing It Yourself Today and

this is one of the four sections of my channel so feel free to explore the

other sections after watching this video there's tons of information that might

speak to you I'll be talking about a hairstyle I do for myself when I'm not

rocking you know crochet braids box braids twists cornrows or wigs, that I've

started you know call it get it pony so I call this head stop gated pony

first of all my hair is natural I usually wash it every two weeks and

occasionally I'll do um box braids or twists another time to protect it I used

to go to a Dominican hair salon to get it washed and blown out since I've been

here in the States that's actually since 2001 16 years ago

can you imagine? but in 2016 everyone wanted natural hair styles I

don't know how that happened um you know it was starting to be

accepted and customers started to make complaints that the salons were mercying

messing merging up, were messing up their hair and from that story I got

innocently chopped I was so upset because that day actually

I was chopped I had pre washed my hair so excited I

was going to work you know that evening and I get there and I was rejected I'm

like what did I do I even pleaded with them just to help me

out that one time you know because my hair was already washed and it was wet

but they refused and ever since I've been boycotting hair salons altogether

I mean why choose not to start all black customers with natural ear hair because

of a couple of clients complaints come on

I was a happy customer with the service they provided for me but anyway that's

the story of how I started checking out natural hair styles you know what I

could do to style my hair without going to them I've been checking out YouTube

but so far I'm still learning um they haven't come out too good all the styles

that I've done so this is the easiest one that I could do by myself in a

little time before I go to work I'm a nurse so I usually don't I usually don't

um pull my hair down you know you don't want to get things in it you know we're

doing some things you don't want your hair getting caught and stuff so I just

like to pack it up um it usually takes less than 20 minutes you know 15 minutes

if I'm in a rush the most so instead of a regular ponytail I just

decided I wanted a little more dramatic ponytail um in the world we're in now

where natural hair is being celebrated and accepted most of us women

are still opting for that quick wig, you know the fake pony and this and that

because it's very convenient so today I wanted to share with you guys this hair

style that I've been rocking to work on before my maternity leave started it has

slowly been modified to what is this today if you're like me who likes that

pulled back facelift kind of hairstyle then this gated ponytail style is yours

to try this hairstyle is for those who have medium to long

length of hair long enough to be put in a ponytail however you know if there's any

way you guys can modify it if you have short hair please send me a message of

how yours turned out thank I'm thanking you guys know France

alright I'm putting it in your court now so let's get to it

I think that's about it um this hairstyle says this is my hair because

you know there's no week there's no attachments there's no tracks

it's the truth you can see the scalp your scalp is showing you can rock this

in between your hairdos to keep your blood vessels flowing with your natural

hair instead of covering it up all the time you know with the wigs my

husband tells me women should be sued if if their potential husbands do not get

to see their potential mates naturally you know without make up and all the

other artificial stuff they use to beautify themselves until they're

married so my advice to you young men is to know and see your woman in all her

physical flaws if you you know if you're in man and you're watching if you're

a lady trust me you'll want your guy to know what you look like you know before

you get glammed up you know don't go and scare your

potential guy now when he sees you all natural you know without anything trust

me men do that all right so let him see you

in all with all your flaws before you commit trust me it will help I call it efisi

let him know before you put all your efisiy and all the drama you know

also there are men out there that focus on the physical aspects of ladies so

trust me you'll want him to know before he says yes to the total package

he also said men should perform a thorough investigation as if they are

private investigators they should do investigation of what the lady looks

like before all that extract extract is put on and the best time to do this he

said is to surprise her very early in the morning, if he likes what he sees

then he can go and he can go ahead with the relationship unfortunately us women

have a lot that we do to catch those fish of men but you know I'm not in the

fishing game anymore actually I wasn't into makeup at all when I met my husband

so he knew me in my natural state but now I'm in the looking good for my

husband game so he will not look at other guy's

fishing game so before you guys commit to your women you need to see how we

without all that artificial enhancements you know the wig the false eyes

eyelashes the makeup the push-up bra the waist trainer so that you can appreciate

our efforts when she does look you know when she does it all to look good for

you guys well she does most importantly for herself first and then

for you guys would you rock Gated Pony hairstyle or not please let me know in

the description in the comment section below share pictures of how yours turned

out share your modded modifications also you

know if you use a little extra don't forget to have fun with it with it all

that's the basis thank you very much for staying with me till this part of the

video that's all for now you guys if you're new to this channel once again my

name is Laraddiji ask questions if you have any you can leave a comment as well

you can also like this video by giving it a thumbs up so you know you guys will

let me know if you want more videos you know like this to get notified of

newly posted videos why wait I keep saying that don't wait do it now

subscribe the next video will be about the hot topic of sexual assault and

misconduct of men in this country i'll attempt to you know break down the whys

of the topic so don't miss out do check out my suggested videos in the

description box below I'm hoping to read from you beautiful people very soon

don't forget to love your neighbor as yourself

that's a number-one rule all right remember, to rest in peace we all need to

believe in the peace stay blessed I love you guys I do I love you I love you like

my daughter says

For more infomation >> Gated Pony 'Tale' - Duration: 12:49.

-------------------------------------------

How to Drill a Drain Hole in a Teacup(Urdu,Hindi) - Duration: 7:40.

Hello viewers i hope all of you are doing great.

Today's video is not about any plant but is about that how you can utilize your crockery as a planter.

The most important thing is that you should made a hole though it can be made without it but than it will need great handling.

And try to grow those plants which do not need much water.

This planter does not have any hole before and i did it with nail.

Now today i will share that how to use this mug as a planter and for this how i will made a hole to make it useful as planter.

First of all take some pages or news paper and fill this up the reason of doing so is because when the drill goes to the last layer it could also crack the mug.

This is how i will put the paper.

You can use any of your crockery and can use it as planter carefully.

Now turn it the upside down.

Now i will need a drill machine.

Now hold the drill machine like this hold it tight.

This process will take at least 15 to 20 minutesThis process will take at least 15 to 20 minutes

But do not drill for straight 20 minutes give it a break and in that time i will put some water on it.

The reason of doing so is to reduce the heat and to avoid the mug from being cracked.

It is a time consuming but you can make a good planter and which is going to be a unique one which is not common in market.

Now you can see that there is a very minor impact.

Just put some water this thing should be kept in mind.

I will fast forward this whole process so that you can see the end result quickly.

Now you can see how i made beautiful planter with this useless mug.

I hope that you might like the video.

Next time new ideas will be share in next video.

Please Subscribe to Our Channel

For more infomation >> How to Drill a Drain Hole in a Teacup(Urdu,Hindi) - Duration: 7:40.

-------------------------------------------

/Nightcore/ → On My Own (ft. Nevve) ✗ - Duration: 3:11.

Hope you all enjoy ^^

For more infomation >> /Nightcore/ → On My Own (ft. Nevve) ✗ - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

সরাসরি আজকের দুপুরের বাংলা খবর চ্যানেল 24 লাইভ ৭ ফেব্রুয়ারি ২০১৮ Channel 24 News Today - Duration: 18:24.

bangladesh news 24

For more infomation >> সরাসরি আজকের দুপুরের বাংলা খবর চ্যানেল 24 লাইভ ৭ ফেব্রুয়ারি ২০১৮ Channel 24 News Today - Duration: 18:24.

-------------------------------------------

LetterSchool handwriting apk lowercase letters a b c d e f gh English 3X Speed Trace Practice a to z - Duration: 10:56.

LetterSchool handwriting apk lowercase letters a b c d e f gh English 3X Speed Trace Practice a to z

For more infomation >> LetterSchool handwriting apk lowercase letters a b c d e f gh English 3X Speed Trace Practice a to z - Duration: 10:56.

-------------------------------------------

Top 5 Dinge, die Hunde besser können als Menschen - Duration: 4:59.

For more infomation >> Top 5 Dinge, die Hunde besser können als Menschen - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

COMO FAZER ESCOLHAS CERTAS NA VIDA - #93 Momento com Deus - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> COMO FAZER ESCOLHAS CERTAS NA VIDA - #93 Momento com Deus - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

Il Lupo - Canzoni Per Bambini - Duration: 36:11.

For more infomation >> Il Lupo - Canzoni Per Bambini - Duration: 36:11.

-------------------------------------------

Muffin al limone - EcomarketBio - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> Muffin al limone - EcomarketBio - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Lamborghini & Tagliatelle: Supercars In Bologna [A Week Full Of Cars 3] (ENG SUBS) - Duration: 4:53.

Bologna is so good

Giardini Margherita

And a Lamborghini dealership!

Aventador SV Roadster

Aventador

Panigale Superleggera

Astonishing

We'll come back!

RS3, not bad

An interesting TTS under the rain

Maybe in the sun I wouldn't even notice it

But you know, rain makes everything better

The cool thing about being in Bologna during this time of the year

Today is December 2nd, 2017

Is that today begins the Bologna Motor Show!

Of course I'll visit it

Today will be a mess, I'll go there tomorrow and the day after

Because is the first day and it's a Saturday

Maybe tomorrow will be even worse, because nobody works on Sunday...

Anyway, once in a while we're hearing some amazing revvings

Today is F1 day at the Motor Show, so I hope I can record some of them from here

I guess this is the exact moment in which the cars are all shut down

I swear, they were revving them until about 5 mins ago

I found my dream-specced Mini

Racing green with the Union Jack on the roof

All it's missing is white wheels and rally optional headlights

Hey there!

A blue A45 AMG! Let's stop to take some photos

Guys, behind us there's the St Petronius Church

Down there there's a Hyundai stand

But here there's the Tesla one

Dedicated to my We Drive friends

This is the incredible Model X

A 115K Euros SUV

With gullwing doors

Long time viewers will remember a tour of this car in my Milan trip

SQ7 for the win!

RS3!

Bologna is full of RS3s!

That man has a deflated wheel, omg

He's going to hurt himself

Guys, this is the building where Maserati was born!

Such a cool discovery!

What a boss

Spectacular

Now this is what I call a combo

2 Audi SQ7

They are huge!

The most incredible SUV on the market right now

I don't know if the white one is a real ABT

Nice combo tho

It all ends where it started

Goodbye

So long Bologna, so long Lamborghini

For more infomation >> Lamborghini & Tagliatelle: Supercars In Bologna [A Week Full Of Cars 3] (ENG SUBS) - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

Bathroom fight in the morning │ Mai Nguyen - Duration: 0:40.

For more infomation >> Bathroom fight in the morning │ Mai Nguyen - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

SSC Exam 2018 পৌরনীতি Exclusive Question And Answer - Duration: 20:14.

SSC Exam

For more infomation >> SSC Exam 2018 পৌরনীতি Exclusive Question And Answer - Duration: 20:14.

-------------------------------------------

1 dakikada Playerunknown's Battleground - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> 1 dakikada Playerunknown's Battleground - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Baby Learn About Sea Animals | Animals Puzzles for Kids Toddlers | Finger Family Nursery Rhyme - Duration: 4:11.

Baby Learn About Sea Animals | Animals Puzzles for Kids Toddlers | Finger Family Nursery Rhyme

For more infomation >> Baby Learn About Sea Animals | Animals Puzzles for Kids Toddlers | Finger Family Nursery Rhyme - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

La voiture connectée d'aujourd'hui et de demain - Duration: 2:53.

Today, there are 4 million connected cars

manufactured every year in Europe.

We will increase that number to 16 million cars

manufactured with onboard connectivity

by 2025.

Today, users want to have

an extension of their home

in the cockpit of their car.

They want to use the same services

and find the same content than those used at home.

Cars are already connected

and car manufacturers

and telecom operators, including Orange,

have worked together

to bring connectivity into cars

to provide navigation assistance,

such as connected traffic information

or danger zone warnings,

and also to provide infotainment services

with music streaming

and even videos on demand for car passengers.

As of today, in a new car,

we have the ability

to interact remotely with the car

through a smartphone.

The point of these features and services,

available both from a smartphone and inside the car,

is to make the user's daily life easier.

Today, when I drive a connected car,

the difference for me is that I am aware of

what is happening around me,

along my itinerary, and at my destination.

For example,

I can be redirected on a faster route.

I can anticipate

and reserve a parking space

in a car park

that I have selected near my destination,

directly from my navigation system.

In the future, major changes will include

the ability for users and the general public

to use their Orange subscription

directly from their car.

Orange will introduce 5G that will allow

these soon-to-be-autonomous vehicles

to communicate for safety

and prevention purposes.

Here is a clear example of communication

between vehicles.

You are driving.

You're worried and wonder if

this ambulance is coming through your lane

and if you will need to move over.

With tomorrow's connected car,

you will be directly informed

and you will know whether or not

you need to move to let the ambulance through.

In the future, this connected and autonomous cars

will be an integral part of the Internet of Things.

For example,

it will communicate with the city and its SmartCities.

And I, as a citizen in this city,

will have the ability to use this autonomous car

and to plan my multimodal journey

by driving this car,

by taking public transit,

by walking in town

and by taking another car I ordered,

from a smartphone for example.

For more infomation >> La voiture connectée d'aujourd'hui et de demain - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

5 THINGS I NO LONGER BUY - Zero Waste and Minimalism w/ living.unjaded - Duration: 4:14.

Hello everyone and welcome back to my vegan experiment, I'm Katt and today, I'm going to tell you about five things I no longer buy

Tonight is a very exciting video because I'm actually doing a collaboration with living unjaded

Jade is an incredible human, and she has a child dedicated to zero waste acts

upcycling minimalism and her capsule wardrobe my

Absolute favorite video verse is showing us how to create natural dyes in tumeric and it's something. I'm going to be checking out there

So let's get started the number one thing. I no longer buy is

Granola bars chips chocolate anything like that I no longer buy as there is so much packaged a business

Instead what I actually do is I make my own granola bars

And I'll be including a recipe relatively soon you can buy both

Products from bulk stores and then combine them and not only is it saving you a lot of money. It's also saving

the second thing I no longer buy he

Take away coffee woo. Many places claim that these take away coffee. Cups are recyclable quite often

They actually have plastic in them, which makes them on a recyclable

So they go straight into the landfill

Instead what I like doing is making sure I set aside some time to go into the cafe and sit down and enjoy the ambiance

Enjoy the experience and have tape and have drinking coffee keeping a coffee

Same with takeaway containers for food well if I go out

I generally try and finish everything on my plate

If I don't I do try and carry Tupperware with me so I can actually put it in edit bring it home

The third thing is yogurt

And this is actually something that makes me very sad I used to be obsessed in the yogurt habit every day for breakfast

But I no longer buy yogurt or milk as I'm trying to transition to just creating my own ultimate

Unfortunately, I haven't worked out how to create a vegan zero waste yogurt, but if you guys have any suggestions. Let me know down below

Second to last thing I no longer buy is shampoo and conditioner so as some of you guys may know

But I have been no poo now for over a year

This has saved an enormous amount of plastic as well as water since I spend so much less time in the shower instead

I rely on the natural hair processes of my hair. I go swimming in the ocean and

Occasionally if it does get a little bit greasy

I use a combination of lemon or baking soda

To rinse out my hair if you are more curious about any of these no poo things

I have several videos that you can check out

Ranging from my first few months experience to my struggles with hard water

So it just click and then the last thing that I no longer buy

And this is definitely more targeted to the females out there is

Tampons and pads instead I have switched to my Diva Cup

and honestly I would never go back I

Absolutely love this thing and I remember I actually forgot it in Greece when I went back to France

For Christmas, and it was absolutely terrible having to use the single use plastic

chemical filled

Packs of course if you're not comfortable with having anything like this there are pads that you can use all the links are down below

So feel free to check those out now of course those are only the top five things

I no longer buy in general

I am actually trying to do a nope spend year this year, which means that I'm not buying anything new at all

From food obviously, which I need to sustain myself. Thank you so much for watching my top five things. I no longer buy

Let me know your thoughts down below

Is there anything that you would miss by like? Oh and of course go check out a Jade's channel?

She is and Jade. Thank you so much for collaborating

It's always a good time to expand our community to get people

To get like-minded people together and to be able to share our love for

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét