Thứ Tư, 7 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 8 2018

Hello All! Welcome Back with me Fauzan

and now i'd like to intorduce my new bike,

So previously, i've just sold my other bikes, Satira Fu, R15 and Nmax.

The reason i sold them, to be honest because i had to many bikes.

So i just chose a scooter that fits daily use

Its Yamaha Aerox 155 VVA

This bike has been almost 2 weeks

at Layz Motor

I left it here because it had no license plate yet,

and for the time being, its also being modified at Layz Motor.

and now, these are the modification parts from Layz Motor.

Check This out!!

Yo guys, so this is the first part i modified, its the braking system.

Here i use Brembo RCS 15

Combined with CNC Fluid tank Gold Made in Italy.

and next,

Front Caliper Brembo P34, Grey Color.

follwed by Hel Braided braking line.

Now for the cockpit,

I'm using Rizoma Grips Lux Gold

and the Bar end.

and here we have Lightech hand guard.

Gold Color.

And now, its the modification that makes the biker look eye-catching, the bike look luxurious

It's the Carbon Kevlar!

Imma start from the front,

This is the Carbon Kevlar front fender

For Aerox, as you can see it looks luxurious

Here we have the winglet

Front lamp cover,

then the carbon front fairing,

and the upper part is carbon too,

and also the windscreen is also carbon

look at how it looks, Amazing!

Moving on,

here i also have the tank cover, carbon

Side desk, Carbon

Footstep Cover, Carbon

Hugger, Radiator guard and Exhaust Cover

Moving on to the side,

nah, on the left side

Here we have the CVT Cover and the Air filter cover, Carbon

Nah..

if someone looks at this, the definitely will be amazed

they'll say your bike is very handsome, guarantee no lying!

Now, its the last , its time for the performance's sake

First i'm using Ferrox air filter

Changing the Brisk Sparking plug.

and then

Oil Changing to Motul

Motul 5100

and

I changed the Coolant to

Rock Oil Ice Kool.

This lets your machine cool

in Jakarta's Traffic Jam.

AWESOME!

And this is the most important part, the most eye-catching,

the one that i really adored

its the rims,

really great gold-colored from Layz Motor

nah, for those of you who want to modify your bike, or repaint your rims

Come to Layz Motor, I guarantee your bike will look a lot more handsome (like me).

OK?

That's it from me, Bye!!

Ups, Wrong.. sorry, Mike

LOL

WHILE WAITING FOR BIKE, ITS GOOD TO HAVE SOME FOOD!!!

For more infomation >> AEROX VERSI SULTAN FAUZAN | LAYZ MOTOR MODIFICATION MOHAMAD FAUZAN - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

Куклы ЛОЛ открывают ЛОЛ Питомцы! Видео для детей Сюрпризы лол 3 серия! LOL Surprise 3 Series Pets - Duration: 3:47.

For more infomation >> Куклы ЛОЛ открывают ЛОЛ Питомцы! Видео для детей Сюрпризы лол 3 серия! LOL Surprise 3 Series Pets - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

Into The Future | Song For Children | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes For Babies by Kids Channel - Duration: 16:27.

Into The Future

For more infomation >> Into The Future | Song For Children | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes For Babies by Kids Channel - Duration: 16:27.

-------------------------------------------

LIVE SHOW SONG || NEW VIDEO SONG 2018 || CHHAILA MUSIC - Duration: 4:17.

CHHAILA MUSIC

For more infomation >> LIVE SHOW SONG || NEW VIDEO SONG 2018 || CHHAILA MUSIC - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

Perviz Bulbule Damlaya soz atdi ''Oxudugu adami tanimiram'' ARB TV - Duration: 2:00.

For more infomation >> Perviz Bulbule Damlaya soz atdi ''Oxudugu adami tanimiram'' ARB TV - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Riverdale 2x14 Extended Promo "The Hills Have Eyes" (HD) Season 2 Episode 14 Extended Promo - Duration: 0:41.

The point of this luxury weekend is to relax and unplug.

I credit you with a lot of things, but being cruel is not one of them.

Midge is that open minded?

Yeah, she knows all about us.

Clearly you're in a lot of pain.

Feel free to tremble.

I might have to punish you.

It's like the four of us are in a powder keg.

All it would take is one match and it'd all blow up.

Riverdale all new episodes return Wednesday March 7th,

only on The CW and The CW app.

For more infomation >> Riverdale 2x14 Extended Promo "The Hills Have Eyes" (HD) Season 2 Episode 14 Extended Promo - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Chubby Cheeks | Video For Toddlers | Song For Kids | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes For Babies - Duration: 40:21.

Look at you

Aren't you pretty?

Chubby cheeks, dimple chin!

Rosy lips, teeth within

Curly hair, very fair..

Teachers pet, is that you?

Yes, Yes, Yes!

Chubby cheeks, dimple chin

Rosy lips, teeth within

Curly hair, very fair

Teachers pet, is that you?

Yes, Yes, Yes!

Chubby cheeks, dimple chin

Rosy lips, teeth within

Curly hair, very fair

Teachers pet, is that you?

Yes, Yes, Yes!

For more infomation >> Chubby Cheeks | Video For Toddlers | Song For Kids | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes For Babies - Duration: 40:21.

-------------------------------------------

Olympic icon: Pence offered to pray for me - Duration: 4:34.

For more infomation >> Olympic icon: Pence offered to pray for me - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Colourful Shillong City View HD | North East India - Duration: 1:36.

Shillong is City in State of Meghalaya in Eastern part of India.

Shillong is beautiful place and its main tourist attraction.

Weather is pleasant.

This shot was taken from Don Bosco Museum

For more infomation >> Colourful Shillong City View HD | North East India - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

Why the Small YouTuber community struggles are real - Duration: 8:52.

what's up shenanigans John here and I am back. so what I came to talk to you

tonight about I want to do real quick I'm gonna do a quick chat with you

tonight a lot of the comments I've been getting

lately on our channel because I've been doing these type of talking-head YouTube

focused videos the small YouTube community has come out and just droves

to this channel and I welcome all of you thank you so much for coming here I

really do think we all like to research we all like to have discussions on the

challenges and of being a small youtuber and some of the things and tips and

tricks and things to do to get better and this kind of leads me back to when I

first started youtube three years ago it was extremely stressful because you know

I started off with all of this energy and so focused and I mean so much Drive

and then I kind of went through this period of I was creating lots of content

and wasn't get a lot of subs I wasn't getting a lot of views and it kind of

just started to kill on motivation and it really was kind of disheartening and

going through those cyclical patterns of you know motivation and then kind of

getting down on yourself and doing lots of research and then learning something

and then applying that something to your channel that all gets really exciting

and I know that all of you are super passionate you're super creative you're

super excited about growing your channel so you're doing lots of research you're

watching videos you're finding people that you connect with and you're kind of

learning from how they do things and I did the same exact thing and I still do

it I'm a little more focused than I used to be just because I know where my

strengths and weaknesses are so I focus on those areas and so that's probably a

good thing to kind of concentrate on but the stress of running a small YouTube

channel can be a bit much and in hear me out so I know a lot of you feel kind of

demeaned or underappreciated as a small youtube channel I know that I do

sometimes and you know we all have voices regardless of the sub size of our

channel and we want to be creative and we want to produce content on YouTube

but what happens a lot as we start to get bogged down and this I don't even

know how to explain it just the monotony of putting out content and not getting

that affirmation and it really starts to become

a mountain that you have to climb and you start to lose the motivation which

then starts to kill your channel even more because you're not outputting any

content I did this there's points where I took off a month two month three

months on this channel I might put out one video in a two month period and it

was because of that things got busy in my life I got stressed out and there's

the the the channel suffered not a lot has changed with my channel with the

stress level in my life but what has happened is I've learned to take it easy

on myself and set healthy expectations so now I know like I said in the

previous video about being more consistent I know how to film now I know

how to edit I know how to kind of put something together quickly without just

putting too much stress on myself I used to be a super perfectionist and

everything that I did and I just wasn't good at it so trying to be perfectionist

and not being good at it was not a good combo because I spent way too much time

focused on the wrong areas now I learned a ton and I've told you guys this

practice and this repetition of learning this craft because this is a craft that

is a skill you guys are skilled you're learning a skill some of you were

probably better at certain areas than others I am too I was not really good at

the editing part when I first started this well let's just be honest I

probably wasn't really good at any of it but I've gotten better over time and

you're all gonna be there but what I want the small YouTube community to do

is take it easy on yourself right now we have so much stress on us with the

partner program and everybody's stressing out but it's sudden for

subband and in commenting on everybody's videos and trying to create this you

know which I completely completely support this community in trying to make

friends and and trying to learn from one another and everybody stressed about

this 4,000 hours or 10,000 subs so these metrics and these these levels that

YouTube is set I'm worried that the small YouTube community is gonna start

focusing on the wrong things and that is just numbers per se not learning the

craft and producing good content and not saying that anybody's not doing that but

if you start to focus on the wrong things you're gonna go in the wrong

direction and just amassing subs and just a massing watch time

through ways that are not natural per se is not going to help the channel very

much and I think it's stressing people out and so I think some of the larger

youtubers are probably trying to tell us and not articulating it not not all of

them are taking it very well but they're telling us the focus focus on the things

that matter buckle down work hard and you will get there and now all are we

all gonna get there at the same time we're not there's gonna be people that

grow up way quicker than me there gonna be people who grow way quicker than you

there could be a person who starts a YouTube channel today and by the end of

the week has more subs than I have after three years it's gonna happen it's just

the nature of the beast it's what's gonna happen but I want us all to kind

of learn to take it easy on ourselves and Ness its managing that stress and

being kind of baseline that I mean when I first started out I was so excited and

I was way way way up and then I come way way way down way away live and I was

almost manic instead of just trying to take a breath and know that I was new

and take it easy on myself and learn the crafts and not stress about my sub count

you know I shouldn't have been worried about if someone's gonna respect me as a

channel if I didn't have enough subs didn't want people to overlook me

because that was a small channel it was just all of the stuff going on that I

think it just causes lots of stress people are talking about now revamping

their schedules and you know there's people on here I mean there's most of us

most of us either work a full-time job or we're stay-at-home parents which is a

full-time job that's super stressful I mean it's a

super super stressful at the end of the day what is this all work if we're

stressed to the point where this is not fun I love you too I love making videos

I love talking to you guys but if this got to the point where it's not fun then

what's the point what's the point take it easy on yourself love this learn

from it you know cherish the growth cherish the the the highs and the lows

and know that you're gonna learn from all of them learn from each other now

right now I'm trying to impart some of the wisdom that I

gained over my time here and I know that I learned a lot from other folks and

there were people that kind of took men of the wing when I first got here and

kind of explained some things to me on how I should go about things and that's

what we should be doing for each other when I talk about community that's what

I mean now I don't want people to be confused

that you know me community means this reaching out to 500 people and getting

upset when someone doesn't reciprocate that I know I've talked about that

before because that's just gonna happen there's gonna be people you gel with

there's gonna be people you click with there are groups of people for everyone

out there and I don't even know how to explain how it happens but people just

hide together it just happens and if you watch someone they're like ah this

person is awesome I want to take them under my wing or I'm gonna give them

advice or oh I want to learn from them because I think their channel is

fantastic you know that's what you do and if they don't reciprocate then you

know what we move on and life moves on but take it easy on yourself know that

this is a learning process that we're all gonna get there keep doing what we

love you know your creative dis enjoy this enjoy the ride enjoy the highs and

lows enjoy the growth enjoy the process and just support one another as best we

can through this being a small youtuber is something special because we are all

joined together for a common goal which is growing and spreading the message

that we have with our channels and we all have different channels and it's

just that's what I find so cool I mean a couple of my best friends on YouTube

have completely different channels in me and it doesn't matter because we're in

this together they're a lot bigger channels in me but we're in this

together nonetheless I thought I was a brain with a lot tonight guys I

appreciate you listening and if you have comments on this about how you deal with

the stress and kind of what your viewpoint is on YouTube and kind of what

your strategy is what your mantra is day in a day out and how you handle the

highs and lows and of creating content and not getting a lot of views and some

of them get a lot of views and it's just no rhyme or reason

where you watch a chain on there like why they get in some use I do that I'm

good you know it's there's so many thoughts that go through your head when

you're on here but again I can tell you one piece of ice just take it easy on

yourself I don't know if this made sense at all if it did please smash that

thumbs up and I appreciated guys and we'll see you tomorrow later

For more infomation >> Why the Small YouTuber community struggles are real - Duration: 8:52.

-------------------------------------------

Toni Kroos Lifestyle, Net Worth, Salary,House,Cars, Awards, Education, Biography And Family - Duration: 4:29.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét