Thứ Năm, 8 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 8 2018

hi guys this is Pankhurie and welcome to style talkies I hope you all are doing

amazing and up being your fabulous self so today I'm back with another haul

video now Nykaa was running a lot of amazing offers in January so I picked up

a lot of stuff from there not everything together in batches but I shopped so

much that I've already got their coveted Prive membership now you get the

previous when you shop for more than 5000 rupees in an annual year so yeah I

got it in the first month itself confessions of a shopaholic so now let

me quickly show you what all did I buy let's begin with maybelline naica had

some 20 or 25% off on mapelen for a few days and I took that opportunity to buy

the cult favorite age rewind concealer now I bought them in two different

shades one is called fair Clair while the other one is called neutralizer now

as you can see I have not used them yet because they are still packed so I can't

tell you how good or bad they are but I bought them purely because I saw so many

youtubers raving about it and this retails for rupees 650 I also bought the

much raved about maybelline fitme concealer in the shade light in fact I

picked up two of them because they were available at a discounted price now I

bought these to highlight my face but I don't think that they are light enough

for me I like my highlighters to be at least two or three shades lighter than

my own skin tone but this concealer is super blendable and it retails for a

piece 525 I also bought this dual ended fiber mascara from the Gigi Hadid X

Maybelline collection now since this is a limited edition collection there was

no discount on it and it retails for rupees 699 I have reviewed the entire

collection and you can check it out here I have given the link and I also picked

up this matte lipstick from Maybelline now this is the same lipstick which I

have applied right now this is supposed to be a matte lipstick but it has not

gone mad completely on my lips yet so I don't know what to make out of it and I

do not remember the price of this now let's move on to L'Oreal the first thing

that I have to show you are these eye pencils the first one is in cobalt blue

color and the second one is in teal now these are from the infallible collection

and they retail for rupees 575 each I also bought these two lip shades from

L'Oreal it's called Lee matte so the first one is this beautiful nude shade

and it's called she's so mad and this is shade number 102 and the other one is

called matte format and this is in shade number 106

now these retail for rupees 750 each next up we have their famous gel

eyeliner and it retails for a piece $9.99 now I'm pretty excited to use this

one because I have never used this in fact everything that I will be showing

you in this hall or I have already shown you in this hall it's the first time

that I have bought them so yeah I'm pretty damn excited about each and every

product I also bought this crap from L'Oreal and I've already used it once or

twice so I know how it feels it's a very mild scrub and this retails for rupees

450 it also has this scrub blade but since I already have one at my place in

fact I have two so I did not take this out I will take it out later sometimes

when I'm already done with them so till now I'm really happy with this product I

also bought the supremely popular Hydra fresh anti-shine icy gel now I've been

meaning to buy this since a long time and I finally picked it up during the

sale it falls at around 15 or 20 percent discount I don't really remember

now this instantly attracted me because I have combination skin and this is

extremely popular with people who have combination or oily skin because this

product claims that it mattifies skin and also reduces pores I have already

used it once or twice and it does what it claims it does mattify your skin it

gives it a way cooling sensation gets absorbed very quickly so yeah this one

is a steal and I don't remember the price it's not mentioned anywhere on

this box but I will give the link to this product in the description box

below and you can check it out yourself I strongly feel that like an artist

needs the right kind of brushes to create a masterpiece on canvas you also

need the right brushes to create a masterpiece on your face so I picked up

quite a few brushes from back and also one from bet and while now this one is a

powder brush and this retails for rupees 785 this one is a big fan brush and

retails for rupees 395 this is a blending brush for your eyeshadow and

this one is for rupees 685 and then I also have a pencil brush for eyeshadow

again and this one is for rupees 335 I also bought a brush from bet and while

this is my first product from Wet n Wild and this is for rupees 145 now I bought

this primer solely because I've heard such rave reviews about it that I needed

to try this at least once in my life this is from faces and it retails for

rupees 899 now this product claims that it reduces your pores and mattifies your

skin and that's exactly what you want your primer to do for you

but I haven't tried it yet but I will be trying it pretty soon and then I will

give my review on this one anybody who knows me knows that I am obsessed with

Korean brands and when I saw the famous it's skin on mica I instantly picked up

two products I don't know why they are not publicizing it much but this is a

very famous Korean brand I picked up this serum called VC effector and this

is enriched with vitamin C and it is good for blemishes and any acne marks

etc and this one is a brightening serum it's called a blue etch effector and

this is for Opie's 950 and this too is for Opie's 950 naica recently launched

the highlighter duo and this is how they look I have done an entire video on them

so if you want to check out the review I'm giving the link here these retail

for rupees 699 each then I also bought all the three blush tools that they have

launched these two I have reviewed and the link is here do check it out if you

are interested in them these two retail for rupees 699 each you won't believe

since how long I've been wanting this mascara but somehow I just did not buy

it but I finally bought it this January it's from the balm and it's called

what's your type and the answer is tall dark and handsome

now this lengthens your eyelashes but it does not volume lies them and this

retails for rupees 1 3 9 9 last thing that I have with me are these two body

lotions from st. Ives I've also bought body washes from st. Ives but I don't

have them with me right now but they're way creamy and I really like

them these are very light on skin so it is great for summers or if you are

staying in places like Mumbai or Bangalore Cheney etc but I don't know

how useful these will be if you have extremely dry skin or during winters so

that's all I have for you today do let me know which was your favorite product

out of everything that I showed you and if you have any suggestions about what

new products should I try do let me know in the comment section below till then

you can stop me on Facebook Instagram and Twitter and you can also follow

style talkies on all these social media platforms until next time this is me

Punk resigning off and do not forget to subscribe

For more infomation >> BIGGEST Nykaa Haul 2018 | Pankhurie Mulasi - Duration: 7:24.

-------------------------------------------

The new Mercedes-Benz A-Class 2018: MBUX | I made it (Part 1) - Duration: 2:08.

This is a whole new area.

Where you had an analogue speedo in the past,

you now have full screen, widescreen displays.

With all different sorts of information you can get.

The new hot thing is that you can really make it, you can configure it the way you like it.

You can even save it.

My name is Marco Santi, I work as a user experience engineer at Mercedes-Benz in Stuttgart.

I'm designing the new MBUX for the new A-Class.

In my free time I'm a volunteer firefighter.

When you want to compare the new A-Class with me being a firefighter,

it seems to be a strange question.

But it turns out there are quite some similarities between both worlds.

I developed the instrument cluster and the head-up display.

The head-up display, there you get information projected into the sight of the view.

Just to be there and to help someone else is my motivation to be a firefighter.

User interface designers consider humans and users as their main thing they like to work for.

Most people always think about technology.

User experience designers and engineers, they have a different mindset.

All you have to understand is that humans are different.

So when you design a system that reacts to this diversity,

then it's really human.

It is you who defines what you want to see.

And I wanted to make a system that can be configured as differently as you are.

So everything we do is focused on what humans need.

For more infomation >> The new Mercedes-Benz A-Class 2018: MBUX | I made it (Part 1) - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

N. Korea holds military parade on eve of Winter Olympics in S. Korea - Duration: 0:54.

North Korea decided to go through with the military parade this morning at 10 A.M.

North Korea, time -- that's 10:30 here -- at Kim Il-sung Square in Pyongyang.

It's not clear how big the parade was, how many troops were involved or which weapons

the regime brought out since it wasn't broadcast by North Korea.

But in recent days there were reports that almost 50-thousand people, plus tanks, artillery

and jets... were practicing for the ceremony, which would include an air show.

There was speculation that the parade would be massive because this year is also the 70th

anniversary of the regime's founding.

Then again, North Korea knows it's being watched closely right now and there's a different

atmosphere because of the Olympics.

The occasion for the parade was to be the anniverary of North Korea founding its military,

which it moved from April 25th to February 8th.

For more infomation >> N. Korea holds military parade on eve of Winter Olympics in S. Korea - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

GALATASARAY | Günün Galatasaray Haberleri | 8 ŞUBAT 2018 | Youtube - Duration: 11:19.

For more infomation >> GALATASARAY | Günün Galatasaray Haberleri | 8 ŞUBAT 2018 | Youtube - Duration: 11:19.

-------------------------------------------

Sexual Assault. What is the Percentage? - Duration: 11:48.

some men spend so much money on women while their home is hungry their wives

and their children are hungry their future is even hungry hello you guys and

welcome back to my channel my name is Laraddiji, if you're watching for the

first time you're most especially welcome to this family did you see the

Gated Pony hairstyle video did you try it out yet unless you don't have hair

then you know maybe you can't don't forget to like this video and subscribe

if you've been inspired by what you hear today it's freestyle week so I'll be

talking about the sexual assault and sexual cases that that are plaguing

America today well let's just get right into it to begin on the topic today well

we'll first define what sexual assault is it is an unwanted illegal sexual contact

that is forced and without consent while sexual misconduct is an unwelcome

behavior you know sexual in nature committed without consent they're

almost similar what is common to both is the lack of consent which is defined as

the permission for something to happen or agreement to do something let's say

you went to a hospital and God forbid they wanted to cut your leg and you don't

consent to it they can't cut your leg you have to say yes you sign a document

that says you know you can't cut my leg you know

consent you want to do a procedure a an invasive one you need consent you gotta

sign yes it's okay and they'll tell you the advantages of doing this thing or

the disadvantages if you don't do it and you know they give you the option

you are the one that can make decision over your life okay you have to be 18 but

in the case of sexual assault sexual harassments if some all these cases have

been going on if you don't say yes you can do this yes you can't do this then

it's sexual misconduct sexual assault okay, good so um

watching the news about the allegations made of the powerful man being accused

of sexual misconduct and sexual assault it really had me thinking lately I think

because of my forgiving nature I couldn't even blame them right let he

who is without sin be the first to cast a stone John 8:7 I'm a Christian I'm a

sinner whether I like it or not so Who am I to judge a fellow sinner it is so

unfortunate that these things have happened and to the victims only God can

help them heal totally so that they can you know move on with their lives

like my dad always says forget about the problem problem what is the solution

right now so you know so that it doesn't happen again

what do Bill Cosby you know Donald Trump Harvey Weinstein Kevin Spacey Matt Lauer

and all the others what are they all have in common you know that

differentiates them from the other guys in this country you know these are these

guys are very rich they are very powerful

you know powerful men they are also in positions where they can call the

shots you know they are also men who have a lot of people working with them

you know fine these people have been accused and hopefully they're deeply sorry

for their offense how do we fix this it's a societal problem so how do we fix

it because it isn't only these guys problems their action you know affects

every one of us look at the president of our country now and the decision he

makes so we need to fix this problem pronto but how can we do that unless we

find the root cause so what is the root cause of the problem there are so many

sexual references and innuendos and everything we watch on TV today you know

that is very different from you know what I watched many years ago when I was

younger from unrelated adverts to video games to movies to music videos sex is

everywhere it's like a game now in our house now we try to guess what they're

advertising they could be advertising toothpaste on TV it will come up yes you

know so when kids are open to this style of living from their young age you know

being exposed to a life of nakedness fast life instant gratification you know

then self control will become a hard topic to teach

if I believe if we had clean media outlets there will be a different amount

of our men unfortunately there are many more men who don't know that there's a

thin line between a regular discussion or or a touch or a hug or even a

nonverbal action and discussion that could lead to cases of sexual assault

and misconduct you know so can we rightfully say that media is a

root cause you know deep in our subconscious thinking you know some of

the reasons women will go naked or close to it in front of camera is because of

Fame you know money money for their families or money for material things or

even because maybe they're young and their hormones are raging I don't know I

can't say for them you know I'm not in the entertainment industry but I was

thinking who makes all these dishes are decision decisions about the fashion you

know for women and how naked they need to be for a movie to sell you know and

who decides what women can and can't do in their own movies you know this is

wink wink so you know Weinstein I mean it's like women don't even have a voice

to say you know they don't want to dress in certain ways or maybe they like

dressing naked for the public I don't know you know does that make women the

root cause of why we're having these cases today some people will argue I was

thinking also you know what is the percentage of men who have movie

industries compared to women right and what is the percentage of men behind the

camera for movies or music videos compared to women you know when women

are naked what percentage of women are actually pleased about it compared to

women most likely more than sixty percent it's time for us women to stand up for

our rights no more hiding no more shame no more guilt however us women need to

hold ourselves to a very high standard so that these type of these types of men

will not use and dump us you know thank God for hashtag me too and all the

other things that's going on right now you know women are we're holding our

power you know I've been watching the news lately and I'm still waiting for a

man to say he's been sexually assaulted by a woman it will never

happen because men believe women you know after their pleasure

you know this is why it's sometimes hard for these men to think there are assaults

in women in their heads and in their minds they are having fun and they think

it should be fun for the women as well even if they do not consent to some acts

we thank God for the women who fought greatly in American history for women's

right and it's so unfortunate that we still need a revolution today you know I

was watching a show accidentally called Third rail and the incinerator that

Hollywood was to blame for why there's so much violence in America we know

today in terms of gun violence so my thinking was in the right direction you

know regarding this sexual misconduct and sexual assault cases because they are one

and the same the big question is why do men do it when they know it's not right

the truth is when you're doing something wrong for for a long time it starts to

look right do they do it because of their power you know or how much they

have I remember someone from my church and my pastor said if you want to know

the true character of a person give him a lot of money then he will show his

true pepper right some men have spent a lot of money to

fuel their addictions and they're loved for material things of this world Who am

I to judge right another pastor said if you buy a lot of something you're like

you can only use one of that thing at a time

some men spent so much money on women while their home is hungry their wives

and their children are hungry their future is even hungry and they spend all

that money on a short time of enjoyment a lot of people's future is suffering

because of our men's greed us women have our own issues but it's the men that

have put themselves out there for now so with these discussions hopefully people

can think twice before engaging in things of this nature do they do it for

fun the thing about fun is when it is not a type you know the right type of

fun when you get caught or when the fun is over

the disgrace will be such that it should have been better not to have even

started with it I'm sure these accused men are thinking of you know they're

thinking about why they started this behavior in the first place you know now

that they have a lot of time on their hands you know why do married men

do it are their wives not paying attention as someone mentioned to me in one of our

discussions what he meant was maybe their wives were too busy for their

husbands and that's why they were engaging in these untoward behaviors I

still have a lot of questions but what are your thoughts we will get nowhere as

a people if we look at the wrongdoings of our fellow brothers and sisters

because that's what we are fundamentally under all the colors and the hair

textures and accents and traditions if we understood this in the beginning I

feel we will be at peace let us remember that at the end of the day we all have

done something wrong you know that we are not proud of it will be very

hypocritical of us to point fingers at them you know I hope victims the victims

will be strong enough to forgive them you know because forgiveness will bring

forth healing you know let us respect ourselves as individuals and remember

that our actions eventually affect all the people around us you know it's not

only about you you know whether directly or indirectly it will affect

people it will affect everyone around you regardless of what religion we

practice regardless of where we're from you know regardless of who we are in the

society with power or without power let us do things you know that will make

people remember us in positive ways you know God willing we on this earth for an

average of 75 or 80 years let's not wait waste any of that precious time on

things that will not help us grow positively in some ways you have a

decision to make if not now maybe later the ball is in your court thank you very

much for staying with me till the very end I hope you've learned something

today you know that's all for now you guys don't let me get started if you're

new to this channel once again my name is Laraddiji ask questions if you have any

you can leave a comment as well in the disc you know in the comment section

also you can like this video you know if you think I did a good job like this

video by giving it a thumbs up to get notified of newly posted videos I keep

saying it don't wait just do it now just do it now

right subscribe the next video will be about parenting and punishment you know

it'll be about the art of disciplining our children you know so that they can be

productive in the community in a near future do check out my suggested videos

in the description box below I'm definitely hoping to read from you

beautiful people very soon you know don't forget to love your neighbor as

yourself and remember to rest in peace we all need to be living in peace stay

blessed stay blessed stay blessed.

For more infomation >> Sexual Assault. What is the Percentage? - Duration: 11:48.

-------------------------------------------

Одесские анекдоты! Анекдоты про женщин и мужчин! (08.02.2018) - Duration: 0:48.

For more infomation >> Одесские анекдоты! Анекдоты про женщин и мужчин! (08.02.2018) - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

9 Reasons People Who Like to Be Alone Are More Likely to Be Successful - Duration: 4:10.

9 Reasons People Who Like to Be Alone Are More Likely to Be Successful

Success is determined by many factors.

However, one factor that should not be ignored is basically to understand yourself better.

In order to achieve such goal, one should consider being alone.

Being alone actually boosts yourself to be a better person which turns to be a successful

person.

That's because of self-reflection that you do to improve yourself.

Therefore, it slowly shapes you into a better person with so much better chance to be successful.

It is the first reason why people who prefer being alone are likely to be successful.

There are still 8 more to come, and here they are.

But before we jump to the lists, If you're new to our channel, make sure to click the

subscribe button below, and don't forget to like this video if you find this information

is helpful to you.

#1 - They are not anxious

People who like to be alone are not anxious.

They can take break from fast-pacing experience with many kinds of people and interaction.

This allows them to stop and realize this that prevent them from performing better.

This also allows them to fix everything that hinders them.

#2 - Better memories

Solitude gives a great opportunity to store particular experience.

There are so many studies indicating that, and it absolutely worth to try if you want

to be a successful person.

Moreover, it suggested that being alone also sets your perspective in the right position,

allowing you to remember things in detail and see problems clearly.

#3 - Creative

Success is usually linked with creativity.

Fortunately, people with ability to live alone has such ability.

They obtain it from observing the world in details, something that other people miss.

Moreover, minimal distraction also helps them to be creative.

#4 - They understand themselves

Successful people know themselves better through reflection as we have mentioned in the beginning.

However, it is more than just a self-reflection.

It is all about understanding your ability in comparison to others.

Though you think you are lacking on something, it is still unique and it can be developed

and refined.

#5 - Better relationship

People who can live alone have better relationship which eventually make them successful people.

They know what kind of relationship that is good or toxic, and they can choose properly

depending on what they really intend.

#6 - More focused

People who prefer being alone are more focused on tasks at hand.

The reason is simply because they are not surrounded by chatty and cloudy distraction.

They can enjoy their time in completing the task, and it makes them successful person

to do the assignment.

#7 - Boosting energy

This kind of people are full of energy especially after they recharge themselves.

This allows them to work professionally and effectively, making the successful person.

#8 - They can make smarter decision

Decision is crucial for any kind of problem.

However, it is worth noting that it won't happen if there are too much distraction and

unnecessary suggestions.

Fortunately, people who spend time being alone can easily dehaze everything that is not related.

Thus, it makes the decision worthy.

#9 - Problem solver

As noted earlier, people who prefer being alone have great capability in seeing things

in detail and accurate manner.

This is crucial for solving problems because they will resolve the issue effectively.

All in all, that's all the 9 reasons people who like to be alone are more likely to be

successful.

Really cool information isn't it?

Please share your thoughts and experiences in the comments below!

Don't forget to subscribe to our channel and watch all our other amazing videos!

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> 9 Reasons People Who Like to Be Alone Are More Likely to Be Successful - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

How To Reach People When You're A Church Of 50 Or Less | Pro Church Daily Ep. #028 - Duration: 9:18.

For more infomation >> How To Reach People When You're A Church Of 50 Or Less | Pro Church Daily Ep. #028 - Duration: 9:18.

-------------------------------------------

Prüfungsfilm Progresso: Service - Duration: 3:42.

For more infomation >> Prüfungsfilm Progresso: Service - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

Bangla Waz New Short video || আমি কোন দল করব ? || শায়খ মতিউর রহমান মাদানী - Duration: 5:00.

For more infomation >> Bangla Waz New Short video || আমি কোন দল করব ? || শায়খ মতিউর রহমান মাদানী - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

BEWILDERBEAST vs FIREWORM QUEEN. DRAGON"S BATTLE - Duration: 5:48.

There are only 8 dragons left.

But remained the coolest dragons.

And they continue to fight for the title

THE

STRONGEST

DRAGON.

See the battles on the channel Monstroved

and vote for the strongest dragons....

The Screaming Death and the Submaripper fought in the last battle.

And the winner is... Screaming.

This tournament is very easy for this dragon.

He had only one tough fight with the Skrill.

And he won without problems in all the rest-fighting .

The Screaming Death in the semifinal.

And today we will determine his next rival:

the Bewilderbeast or the Fireworm Queen?

I can guess who will win in this battle.

Let's see how it is really....

So, today's dragons are fighters....

The Bewilderbeast.

He won all the battles.

And he won all his battles very easily.

The most difficult battle is against Rumblehorn.He took away only

17% of the votes from the Bewilderbeast.

The other dragons took even less....

Today the opponent is the Bewilderbeast

– the Fireworm Queen.

This dragon took second place in the group, but, nevertheless,

reached the quarter-finals.

And today, it will be a hard fight....

The battle begins....

Of course, the opponents are not equal today.

Look at the Bewilderbeast....

At his size, his power...

his characteristics....

And now look at the Fireworm Queen...

she has no advantage over the Bewilderbeast.

I don't even know how to fight.

Maybe not to do it, and give victory to the Bewilderbeast?

Perhaps, will we vote and will we finish this fight?

Yes, indeed.

Do so.…

In the upper right corner there is this icon,

click on it and vote for the strongest dragon...

although wait, take your time!!!!.....

I see the Queen's help is coming.

The pack of fireworms are approaching

How many of them?

10, 20?

No, there's more....

one hundred!!!

The Queen just won't give up.

It will compete with the Bewilderbeast.

Well, the Great Dragon.

Can you defeat the small fireworms?

We will know that now....

Fireworms attack at once and all together

attack the Bewilderbeast.

100 small lights sit on the skin of the Bewilderbeast.

Their task is to burn the skin, burn the dragon.

And the Queen also begins an attack – she is flying to a Bewilderbeast

and she is preparing to release his hot salvo

How can a giant dragon will react to Fireworms.

Will he feel them?

If not, the fireworm's attack failed.

And the Queen will be defeated.

And if, after all, burning lights on his skin

will be painful?

What then?

He won't even be able to throw them out.

Horses and cows can chase away the flies with his tail.

And the Bewilderbeast will not do it.

In what ways do I see?

First, if there is water (and it should be,

since he's a water dragon),

he can simply dive into the water and all fireworms will go out

and choke.

And, secondly, it is possible to let your cold water a volley up

and calculate the force so

that he fell on the ice or just cold water

(well, if its not much freezing)

and then the majority of fireworms will be defeated....

There is another option of attack (if Fireworms can't burn the skin

of a Bewilderbeast) .

The Queen and the swarm of fireworms attack

with one hand –

and they choose the weak, unprotected part - the eye.

Queen with their Pets flying attacks the Bewilderbeast.

In this case, the Bewilderbeast will be easier to repel the attack.

He'll just throw his volley in a pack and the attack repelled.

But if fireworms will attack the eyes of a Bewilderbeast,

like a swarm of bees: from different perspectives, but one goal.

After all, some fireworms can break through the defense of the Bewilderbeast

and sit on his eyes.

This is sure to be effective.

On the eyes of no armour there is no.

And what will be the battle with the blind Bewilderbeast

– a mystery.

It can happen anywhere.

Here is now can be vote.

Do you remember, where is the badge voting?

Right.

In the upper right corner.

Cast your vote for the strongest dragon that is worthy

to fight in the semi-finals with the Screaming Death.

In the next video we will identify the dragon who will take

the fifth place in the tournament.

And the first semi-final battle will take place on February 16.

Night Fury vs Triple Stryke.

That's all for today.

The tournament is about to end and if you're a new subscriber,

you can view all the battles in order

in this playlist.

And here I have collected the best dragon battles.

To subscribe to the channel, put likes and write comments.

See you later.

For more infomation >> BEWILDERBEAST vs FIREWORM QUEEN. DRAGON"S BATTLE - Duration: 5:48.

-------------------------------------------

The Real Victims of Scams - Foil Arms and Hog - Duration: 3:06.

Scams, we all know someone who's fallen victim to one.

But who are the victims, we don't talk about?

Tonight, we reveal all...

In 'The Secret Victims of Scammers'.

It was October 2012.

And Prince Aragaba was stuck in the Airport

He desperately needed help so

We reached out to a few people.

If you know Aragaba he's such a nice bloke.

He really hated sending those emails

But he swore that whoever helped him out he would pay them back tenfold.

And The Prince is a man of his word.

I am mayor of small village in Siberia.

Cold, dark, long nights.

Many men work in oil rigs seven / eight months at a time.

No contact.

Consequence...

We have lots of lonely Russian women

looking to chat.

Some of the responses

F*ck off

F*ck off and die

Who the f*ck is Prince Akragaba?

He's spelt it wrong too

Using a city budget I set up online advertisement.

First day, lots of calls

however these men...

Not looking to chat.

Not looking to chat nice at all.

Disgusting.

I am the head of restoration works

Here in Giza, Egypt.

The pyramids,

They are one of the last ancient wonders of the world

An asset to humanity.

But they are crumbling.

So i set up fund and I asked for support online

But...

Nobody want to go in on The Pyramid Scheme.

Aw finally looks like someone is going to help.

I'm sending the funds.

I'm transferring them now

Yours sincerely, Mickey Mouse.

Aw for f*ck's sake!

My name is Michael Mouse

I'm a philanthropist

I've done quite well in life thus far.

As a christian i feel it's my duty to help others when i can.

I haven't had much luck

And Ciarán hasn't done too well on the phones either.

No. Well I have trouble with, my breathing,

And i'm trying to help people too but

whenever I call them they hang up immediately.

(heavy breathing noises)

(heavy breathing noises)

This is not a scam.

This is the culture of the world we are talking about this is not a scam.

They are lonely Russian women.

We're not scammers

(heavy breathing noises)

Doomdah!

Hi we are Foil Arms and Hog thanks a million for watching we have a new video every Thursday.

Ye and if you want to make sure you

Don't miss a video subscribe to our youtube channel.

If you have subscribed to our youtube channel

Do you know about the notification bell?

Okay if it looks like this it means you'll get occasional notifications about our videos.

But if it looks like this with the two extra lines

You're gonna get a notification for every video that's one a week.

We're touring 'Oink' Live in the UK here

And in Ireland here.

We will have...

a comedy show

when

30th

of March

with

interpreter for deaf

people

Where

V.

V.I.

V.I.C.

V.I.C.A.

V.I.C.A.R.

Street.

He won't be interpreting.

No, it will be somebody else interpreting.

Dooooomdaaaaaahh!!

For more infomation >> The Real Victims of Scams - Foil Arms and Hog - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

마술사가 된 나린이와 다린이가 여러분이 궁금해하던 마술의 숨겨진 비법을 대공개 합니다!! Magic showㅣ토깽이네상상놀이터RabbitPlay - Duration: 6:46.

For more infomation >> 마술사가 된 나린이와 다린이가 여러분이 궁금해하던 마술의 숨겨진 비법을 대공개 합니다!! Magic showㅣ토깽이네상상놀이터RabbitPlay - Duration: 6:46.

-------------------------------------------

КРУТЫЕ гаджеты, которые Вы должны увидеть - Duration: 4:58.

For more infomation >> КРУТЫЕ гаджеты, которые Вы должны увидеть - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

[Travel Vlog] Things to Do in Osaka, Japan - Duration: 3:14.

This video only english song :) Plz enjoy!

For more infomation >> [Travel Vlog] Things to Do in Osaka, Japan - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

【Kman夾娃娃】居然在百哥地盤撒野!我只是要教學阿...金冠k88小海螺。クレーンゲーム Claw crane UFOキャッチャー#239 - Duration: 2:29.

For more infomation >> 【Kman夾娃娃】居然在百哥地盤撒野!我只是要教學阿...金冠k88小海螺。クレーンゲーム Claw crane UFOキャッチャー#239 - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

2 Mins में साड़ी पहनने का सही तरीका - How To Wear Saree Perfectly | PrettyPriyaTV - Duration: 4:18.

Hey... guys

I am Neha

today I bring for you guys a different video

As you have watched different videos on our channel

like hairstyle, skincare or makeup

but today's video is fashion related video

today I show you two ways of draping a saree

also I'll share some tips by which your normal saree looks like celebs

so lets get started

always tie a knot of your petticoat from the centre

instead of knot it aside

this is because its open side is going to be visible

if you wear a net saree

so try to tied the knot from the centre

as net saree's plates cover up its open side

before draping a saree always

wear your footwear or heels first

For more infomation >> 2 Mins में साड़ी पहनने का सही तरीका - How To Wear Saree Perfectly | PrettyPriyaTV - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

PyeongChang 2018 events start with mixed doubles curling - Duration: 3:01.

The opening ceremony of the PyeongChang Winter Olympics is less than 36 hours away.

The host city and the sub-host city of Gangneung are bustling with athletes from around the

world,... ready to give their best possible performances on the ice or snow.

Even though the opening cermeony is still a day-and-a-half away, a number of sporting

disciplines have already started their qualification rounds.

For more, let's connect to our Lee Ji-won, who is standing by at the Gangneung Curling

Centre.

Ji-won, so most of us were expecting the sporting action to start this weekend, but we got a

headstart?

Hi Devin, the first actual competition at the 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympics started

this morning,... with four round robin preliminary rounds of the mixed doubles curling.

Over the next four days, eight countries will compete to qualify for the medal round.

South Korea grabbed its first win this morning against Finland,... along with the U.S., Norway,

and Switzerland.

But mixed doubles in curling is new at the Olympics this year, so we're still unsure

who's likely to be standing on the medal podium in the coming days.

The next rounds will take place at 8 in the evening, with Team Korea taking on China.

There's also ski jumping starting tonight -- qualification for the men's individual

normal hill will be held at the Alpensia Ski Jumping Centre in PyeongChang.

Sounds like some exciting stuff lined up for the day.

Well, here in Seoul, we've been seeing freezing temperatures, and I'm guessing it's worse

for you guys in the mountains.

But despite the cold, can you feel a buzz around town?

Devin, it was freezing cold earlier this week,... but starting yesterday the temperature has

improved a lot.... thankfully.

It now ranges somewhere in the low negatives here in Gangneung.

And despite today being a weekday,... a lot of people came to watch the games and cheer

for their teams.

I was able to talk to some of the spectators, let's have a look.

"Curling isn't a game you see often, so I thought it'd be a great chance to watch it

in person.

Also, it's the first event of the long-awaited PyeongChang Olympics.

Watching it was thrilling and it made me feel that the Olympics have really started."

"It was really cool to watch the athletes compete We were really happy that we won the

first match.

I don't know much about curling, but it was really intense and the atmosphere was really

great so I had a lot of fun."

The excitement is expected to build throughout the day, as there will be various performances

and events held later,... or even as we speak,... including the Olympic torch relay.

The torch will visit different parts of Gangneung and the city's major tourist attractions today,

like Gyeongpo Beach, before it finally heads to Pyeongchang and the Olympic Plaza for Friday's

opening ceremony.

That's all from me for now.

Back to you Devin.

For more infomation >> PyeongChang 2018 events start with mixed doubles curling - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Mobilität für Alle | Toyota - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Mobilität für Alle | Toyota - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

PORTAVELAS TRAPILLO/CROCHET T-SHIRT YARN CANDLE COVER (English Subtitles ) - Duration: 9:40.

Hi! today I'm gonna teach you how to make a crochet candle cover for Valentine´s day

Visit my blog:www.cosicasraquel.es

Materials you need:

t-shirt yarn in your choice of colour

a glass

a candle

8mm crochet hook

scissors, big sewing needle, a stitch marker

and a charm

Start with a magic ring, make one chain stitch and then 6 single crochet into the ring

Insert your hook into the center ring, yarn over

yarn over ,draw the yarn through the 2 loops on your hook.

Pull firmly on the thread, to pull the circle in tightly

put your stitch marker into the last stitch of the round

When crocheting the 2nd round you always crochet two single crochet into each stitch (increase)

making a total of 12 stitches.

two single crochet ( last increase) into the last stitch

put your stitch marker into the last stitch of the round

In the 3rd round 1single crochet + 1increase to make a total of 18 stitches.

put your stitch marker into the last stitch of the round

You will not increase by any more stitches but simply continue with single crochet in rounds.

you will do 1 single crochet into every stitch

single crochet as normal, for each round, until you reach the desired height.

about 10 rounds

Finishing

After the last stitch of the last row, turn your work

skip first stitch , 4 single crochet into next stitch

1 slip stitch into next

Repeat 4 sc , 1ss around....

4sc into last stitch, join with a ss to the first stitch

finish off and sew the ends with the needle

placed the glass with the candle

(I then got filled with Valentines spirit and thought these would be a great way to decorate with a heart charm)

I hope you like it!, if you have any queries please feel free to contact me.

Suscribe and Like Thanks!!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét