Thứ Tư, 18 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 18 2018

Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy's pending retirement has a lot of people wondering why

he's leaving the bench.

One false theory got some traction — his son's old job got him in trouble.

An article on clickbait site Kwotable claimed Kennedy quit because he and his son helped

President Donald Trump launder Russian money through Deutsche Bank.

Ultimately, that's totally not true, but there is a lot of truth to the backstory here that

might make someone think it is.

For starters, Kennedy's son, Justin Kennedy, used to work at Deutsche Bank.

He was the bank's head of real estate capital markets.

He oversaw major real estate loans, including multiple loans to Trump.

And in the 1990s, after several bankruptcies, Trump found a lot of banks unwilling to do

business with him.

Deutsche was.

Over about the next two decades, Deutsche offered Trump more than $4 billion in loan

commitments and potential bonds, according to The New York Times.

On top of all that, Deutsche does have some well-documented connections to Russia.

Between 2010 and 2014, it was reportedly involved in an operation that allowed more than $20

billion to flow from Russia to other parts of the world.

And the U.S. Department of Justice fined the bank hundreds of millions for failing to stop

a different Russian money-laundering scheme.

But there is absolutely no evidence to date that suggest Trump was at all involved in

money laundering at Deutsche, or that the money Deutsche lent him was in any way connected

to Russia.

Plus, the major Russia-linked scandals reportedly happened after Justin Kennedy left the bank.

So the Kennedy and Trump families might have a history, but it's not a criminal one, and

it sure doesn't look like that's why Anthony Kennedy decided to retire.

For more infomation >> Fact check: Why did Kennedy retire? - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

Baldi piosenka po Polsku!! - Baldi's Basics Song - Basics in Behavior - Napisy PL!! TLT - Duration: 3:59.

For more infomation >> Baldi piosenka po Polsku!! - Baldi's Basics Song - Basics in Behavior - Napisy PL!! TLT - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

3D Model of Volkswagen New Beetle Review - Duration: 0:36.

For more infomation >> 3D Model of Volkswagen New Beetle Review - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

3D Model of Volkswagen Passat Review - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> 3D Model of Volkswagen Passat Review - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

3 Positions to Look for in Training Camp (49ers 2018) - Duration: 6:16.

Ayo! It's Bryan here. Today, going to be talking about the San Francisco 49ers as always.

Doing another Top 3 video. This time, covering the three positions to look for

in training camp because it is happening next week. Time is going by so fast. So,

I'm excited during this time of the year where football is kind of back. Next

month, the preseason game should be starting. This is pretty much football

season in return, which is freaking amazing because I've been bored for this

whole offseason. Luckily, I've been making these Top 3 videos. I've been happy.

I've been excited and I'm going to be excited for this football season and

what have you. Just going over the three positions that I think are going to be

interesting in terms of position battles or just players to look for. That kind of

thing pretty much for this video. Going to be covering that. Before I get the

video started as always, please "Like" and Subscribe to support my channel. It

really helps out a lot. Getting very close to 800 subscribers. Thank you guys

so much. Hopefully if you're new to this channel or if your current subscriber,

please share my channel. That would be very helpful to fellow Niner Faithful

or even rivals of other teams. That would be fantastic.

Anyways, let's get this video started. The Top 3 positions to look for in training camp next week.

Coming to number three is the defensive back position. Now,

I am excited for this position in training camp because there's a lot of

great players there and I want to see what they can do

during a full contact training session like Richard Sherman, Adrian Colbert, and Tartt.

Tartt is coming back from an injury from last year. So, I'd love to see

what he can do. Also, there's some interesting players that I'm looking

forward to as well. I think the most notable player is undrafted rookie

Tarvarus McFadden or late round draft pick. I forgot exactly when he got drafted or if

he got drafted, but he's there. Love to see what he can do to prove himself and

see if he can make the roster. Witherspoon, cornerback. Also Jimmie Ward.

Never the biggest fan of his, but I'd love to see what he can do. He needs to

prove himself this year because I don't know. He's been kind of a disappointment

for a 1st round pick for the past couple of years now, although he had some

good moments. But overall, just kind of disappointing my opinion. Anyways, number

one guy I want to see, Richard Sherman. See what he can do after the Achilles injury

and see how he is as a 49er right now. I think he's going to do a really good job in

training camp. Also in preseason if he going to be playing there. Get ready for week

one. So, defensive backs? A lot of great players. A lot of good bunch right there.

Some players coming back from injury. Some players that need to prove themselves. I think

this is a fantastic group right here. Coming in at number two is the offensive line.

Now, I am excited to see this line. To see

if they can continue the momentum and protect Garoppolo because last year when

Garoppolo was under center, they did a pretty good job on protecting him. He

didn't get beat up too much. Not like Hoyer and Beathard. Those guys, they got

beat up pretty good, but Garoppolo for the most part, he had a clean Jersey I

would say. Hopefully 2018, they can keep it that way. Keep it as clean as possible.

Don't get him sacked or get hit or anything because that would be pretty

dangerous and I would suck pretty much. Overall, I'm really excited to see this

offensive line position. I think players that need to prove themselves are

Jonathan Cooper, Josh Garnett, I think I mentioned them in

my top three videos that need to prove themselves and also, Laken Tomlinson

with the big contract that he got during this offseason. There's a lot of players

to look forward to. For those three, particularly in the guard position. Also,

McGlinchey, Staley. I'd love to see what they can do. That dynamic. Richburg, the center.

Freaking awesome. I'm ready to see this, but mostly, you guys should be look out for

the guard position because those guys need to prove themselves and also, that's

pretty much our biggest trouble need for the 49ers on the offensive line position.

Hopefully, everyone in the guard position, they can prove themselves and do a

really good job this camp. Show that they can have a good season in 2018. Offensive

line, good so far on paper, but just need a little bit tweaking. Other than that,

I'm ready to see what they can do in training camp and see all the reports on

what they're doing. Before I get to the number one position to look for in training camp,

want to do a quick honorable mention. Going to be mentioning the running back

position. Now, I'm really excited to see what these guys can do, particularly

Jerick McKinnon, assuming he is going to be the starter for the 49ers, which

he will be because he had a very big contract during this offseason. Also,

Kyle Juszczyk. I don't really mention this guy that much, but he's going to be a

very focal point in this offense. He's probably an underrated player that many

people don't talk about, but I think he's going to do a really good job for the 49ers.

Being a good extra blocker and pass catcher, which is another target for

Garoppolo. Depth behind McKinnon is pretty interesting as well. Joe Williams is

coming back. He didn't play at all last year. I want to see what he can do. His

roster spot is not completely secured, but if he can have a good training camp,

then it will be secured. But right now, McKinnon's the man. Love to see what he can

do. Love to see the battle within the depth position for the running backs. Also,

Kyle Juszczyk. Want to see his growth in training camp from last year to this

year. Coming in number one as the most

important position to look for in training camp is the wide receiver

position. Now I am really, really excited to see this position. I was excited for

the past two positions and also, the running back,

but I'm really excited to see what the receivers has to offer because we know

assuming that Goodwin and Garçon spot is secure, there's a big bunch of talent on

this receiver position. I mean, I can name most of these players notable. Victor

Bolden Jr, although he got in trouble. I think he's suspended for four games,

which is kind of bad. Kendrick Borne, Dante Pettis, Trent Taylor,

Richie James. He got drafted this year. A lot of people are excited to see what he

can do for the 49ers this year if he makes the roster. He was a very late

round pick. So, I didn't mention him at all, but a lot of people are very high up

on him, which is pretty good. I've seen some tape and he's not that bad

of a receiver. I think he can be a really good target for Garoppolo, but

yeah. Just everyone behind Goodwin and Garçon, the position for depth is wide

open. That's what I love about it. We're going to see which ones that Garoppolo

likes to throw to and which ones he has rapport to. Assuming everything. If I had

to pick my five wide positions, I would pick Goodwin, Garçon, Taylor,

Pettis and Bourne so far. Those five are the ones I would pick you know, if this was

a 53-man roster, I would pick those five to be the top receivers for Garoppolo

this year. But it could change. Nothing is set in stone until the end of training

camp, until the end of the preseason when all the cuts are made, but yeah.

The wide receiver position, the depth within it, that should be really exciting

to see who's going to be one of Garoppolo's favorite targets besides Goodwin

and Garçon. That's pretty much it you guys. Just wanted to do a quick video on

training camp. It's coming next week. A lot of great things happening. I'm

really excited for this part of football season and I'll have a link in the

description below for all the scheduling for training camp, from rookies to

veterans and what have you and preseason. That should be exciting as well. Let's go.

Football 2018? Let's do this! Anyways, please "Like" and Subscribe if you're new

to my channel. It really helps out a lot and I'll be catching you guys up another

time. I hope you guys have a nice day, nice weekend, nice whatever and I'll see

you guys tomorrow. Bye guys. Love y'all as always!

For more infomation >> 3 Positions to Look for in Training Camp (49ers 2018) - Duration: 6:16.

-------------------------------------------

Overwatch - How To Make Situations Work: Understanding SoloQ Teams | OverwatchDojo - Duration: 6:29.

For more infomation >> Overwatch - How To Make Situations Work: Understanding SoloQ Teams | OverwatchDojo - Duration: 6:29.

-------------------------------------------

Texting a Girl You Just Met? DON'T Make These 5 Mistakes - Duration: 4:11.

Heya playa, if you're watching this video chances are when you text a girl or a crush

you just met, it doesn't end up going anywhere.

So I want to share 5 mistakes you're probably making whenever you start that initial text

right after this.

For those of you that are new here, my name is Josh and every single Monday through Friday

I make videos sharing tips, ideas and stories teaching you how to be your best self now

we've all been in that situation before.

You text someone you like, they don't end up responding or they give you a short message

and you end up feeling like man, where did I go wrong?

Well, the most common mistake that people make is that their text messages are just

too boring.

You're sending things like "Hey?

What's up?

How are you" and you're putting it on the other person to carry the conversation.

If I were a person who got lots of different messages, no one who sends me a message saying

"Hey, what's up?" is gonna stand out from anyone else.

And I get it, you're just trying to set the framework for how the conversation is gonna

go.

But the problem there is that if the person sees that your initial texts are boring, chances

are they're going to assume that the rest of the conversation is going to be boring

too.

So you want to start off with someone more powerful, something more engaging, something

that will keep their interest.

The second mistake that most people make is that they come off too strong and they end

up being annoying.

You're sending your crush too many messages, you're asking them too many times "Hey, where

are you?

What's going on?

Why aren't you answering me?

Why are you ignoring me?" and that annoys the heck out of them.

There will be times where your crush can't respond in that moment so they just don't

answer you.

In fact, I went more in-depth on yesterday's video so go check it out over here.

But basically the idea is this, if you're constantly bombarding your crush with texts

that's gonna hurt your chances, it's not going to increase the likelihood of them responding.

They're gonna see a wall of text and say "man, I don't even want to engage with that".

Take baby steps, you want to ease into that conversation.

You don't want to bombard them with a lot of information all at once because it's going

to be overwhelming and guess what, you're going to run your chances overall.

The third mistake that a lot of people make is that they come off too sexual.

You try to flirt a little too hard and say things or send things to them that's just

inappropriate.

Keep in mind you just met this person or they finally decided to give you their number.

That doesn't mean you should say things like "I love you" or "You're so beautiful" or "Hey,

can you send me a naughty pic?".

If you do any of that early on, all you're going to end up doing is making that person

regret giving you their number.

They're gonna sit there and think "Man, this was a bad decision".

The fourth mistake a lot of guys tend to make is actually the opposite of the last point.

They friend zone themselves.

They don't demonstrate any interest in that person at all which leads the person to think

"Hey, this is just a friendly casual conversation".

Remember, the whole purpose of getting this girls number is to see if you can lead it

to something with her.

If you're not gonna display that confidence when you're talking to her and you just kind

of put your tail between your legs, she's gonna read that energy from you early on and

she's just gonna assume that you're not that interested.

And the fifth mistake that most people tend to make is that they don't lead the texting

conversation to hanging out in person.

By not moving it to the next step, eventually that conversation becomes boring and dry and

that person starts to feel like "Hey, this really isn't going anywhere".

Something I talk about a lot is to show a girl how you feel instead of telling her how

you feel.

It's one thing to just say "Hey, I like you" but it's a whole other thing to just ask her

to hang out, to spend time with her one on one getting to know her better, having that

in-person interaction and really seeing how the two of you vibe and then letting the relationship

naturally develop.

Letting feelings naturally develop rather than just doing this "Hey, I like you.

What do you think about that?".

So if you're texting them for the first time try to drop a hint that if the conversation

goes well, the two of you might hang out.

Leave that low dangling fruit so they can see that "Hey, I'm on board with this too".

We've all made mistakes when it comes to texting but I'm curious to know which one of these

five you've done the most.

So leave your comments down below, share your thoughts and ideas and hopefully other people

who read them can learn from them too.

On that note guys, check out the playlist I have over there on the side where I go more

in depth on how to build a relationship with someone through text.

The power of text is incredible you can do a lot with it so, that playlist is definitely

gonna help you out.

On that note guys, I'll catch you tomorrow.

As always, love and peace.

For more infomation >> Texting a Girl You Just Met? DON'T Make These 5 Mistakes - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

Tatouages : un frein à l'emploi? | Tatouages | Rad - Duration: 7:19.

For more infomation >> Tatouages : un frein à l'emploi? | Tatouages | Rad - Duration: 7:19.

-------------------------------------------

Ashen Interview - BOK Unofficial Community Channel (Portuguese CC) - Duration: 7:58.

For more infomation >> Ashen Interview - BOK Unofficial Community Channel (Portuguese CC) - Duration: 7:58.

-------------------------------------------

Here & Now Wednesday July 18 2018 - Duration: 1:05:18.

For more infomation >> Here & Now Wednesday July 18 2018 - Duration: 1:05:18.

-------------------------------------------

Books I' DNF'd - Duration: 13:10.

Hey Y'all! My name is Priscilla and welcome back to my channel.

Today I'm gonna do a... well today I'm gonna talk about books that I have recently DNF'd.

I have started to DNF books a lot more regularly now and I feel like a lot of

that is because I've been picking up books on whims now.

I've been utilizing my library a lot more and I've been going to the library and picking things

off shelves a lot more as well. But sometimes the books that I pick are not

working for me for one reason or another. So I thought that I'd share some of

those that I've started to compile a list of and talk about why I started to

DNF them or why I have DNF'd them. If you're friends with me on Goodreads you

may think like wow she gives away a lot of four-star ratings. And I do but I feel

like it's because of the books that I've been DNFing and a lot of those books

at best I think would have been a three star read for me.

So I thought that I'd go ahead and share some of those books with you today. Small disclaimer I hope

that I don't offend anyone if I mention a book that is one of your favorites or one of your best reads of the year.

These are my opinions and my opinions alone. Just get that out the way.

So I picked up an audiobook called Black Panther The Young Prince by Ronald L. Smith

around the time when the movie Black anther came out.

I had never read the comics and I really had no exposure to the character outside of the MCU.

The narrator in the audiobook, which I listened to in part, is really amazing

He's... his voice it transports you to Wakanda and you follow T'Challa as a child in Wakanda.

And eventually there's some threats on the kingdom...on T'Challa. His father is currently the

black panther and his father, being a protective father and knowing that

T'Challa will have to be the next Black Panther, sends him to the United States

in a guise of...um... escaping or exploring? I... see that's the

part why this is... this is in part why i DNF'd it because I didn't quite

understand the whole purpose of sending T'Challa to Chicago.

And he's posing as an African exchange student and pretty much it turns into a contemporary middle

grade [novel] of a middle school child with his best friend M'Baku. And there's not

really any black panther storyline once they exit Wakanda.

Which was really disappointing because the first part, that I really loved, was in Wakanda.

We hear about the Dora Milaje, about the lush surroundings, and of... you know

the kingdom and the pressures on T'challa. And those all... all those dynamics were

what I signed up for and I didn't sign up to read a middle-grade novel....

a contemporary novel about middle grade/ middle school issues. And that's kind of

what it turned out being as far as I got into it. So I quickly lost interest and I DNF'd it.

Next... so I picked up... Bird Box by Josh Malerman.

And if you've been following my channel you probably realize, or you will now, that I don't read thrillers.

I don't like feeling like I'm on the edge of my seat and like I can't control my heart palpitations.

Um... that's not a fun feeling for me.

I don't like scary movies I don't like going to haunted houses. Don't know why I picked up the book.

I guess just thought a lot of people had been talking about it and I felt

like it was one of those well-received, cross appealing books that everyone seemed to really enjoy.

And it had the movie rights sold or whatever so I'm the kind person likes to read movies... books

before the movies come out. So I bit the bullet. I put it on hold and it finally came in.

And this book... I'm a scaredy cat

didn't like it. I didn't enjoy... I read a lot at night. I read a lot in my bed.

I didn't like... feeling scared before I went to sleep.

I would hear creaks in my house and my house was settling or whatever and I would jump.

And I don't like feeling that way... that's... I'm not about feeling like

that as I'm reading a book. So um... didn't get very far into it. I mean there wasn't

really anything else about it that I didn't like. But yeah. It wasn't for me.

So the next book I am kind of scared to mention because I know a lot of people

really love this book. But I DNF'd Autoboyography by Christina Lauren.

And this is a YA contemporary that follows a boy in Utah who has to go back

in the closet because of the Mormon religious super conservative community

he has been moved back to. And he is in this senior high school class that

requires writing their own biographies, writing a book. And I also listened to this one on audio, in part.

And I didn't like it. *chuckle* I mean it was okay but again this is

a book that I feel like at best would have been a 3-star read for me.

There wasn't really anything that was gripping me and that was making me excited to go back to it.

I felt like the narrator was terrible. He was so dull. Like he gave no life to the story.

And I feel like in audiobooks a huge part of the narration

is the performance it's not just simply reading the text. It has a lot to do with

the performance value that the production value that has been enhanced

that enhances the literature, right? So I felt like this narrator he reminded me a

lot of the narrator from um... The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Which I listened to last year.

And that narrator was so dull but that... I really liked that story so I could push through it

but his stomach is growling in parts of it! And while, his stomach was... this guy [narrator]

they're not the same person, I don't think.

but while the narrator of Autoboyography didn't have like weird sounds going on in the background,

it just it was dull. It was boring. And I wasn't excited to get back to it. So I DNF'd it.

So I was browsing in my library looking for Asian American Pacific Islander books

for Asian American Pacific Islander Heritage month. Very last minute

because I put my TBR together at the last minute.

And I found two books that I ended up sadly DNFing.

So one of them was Sorry Please Thank You Stories by Charles Yu.

And this is a short story collection...

I've got to stop picking up short story collections I've just have not been having a lot of luck with them lately.

But this one sounded really interesting because it was supposed to be sort of

um... a bunch of stories that had sci-fi /speculative fiction kind of elements to them.

There's a story... the first story was amazing and it had to deal with this company that had

innovated [created] this technology that allowed employees to extract grief and emotion

from people so they don't have to experience it. But they employ workers

that have to experience these grief-stricken emotional moments for them.

So, for instance, someone has to go to a funeral and instead of feeling that

emotion themselves an employee jumps into their psyche and experiences all

the grief and the uncomfortable and unease that they

person would have otherwise experienced during this time frame.

There's parts where some of the employees have to experience the death of a child which is apparently very

expensive and etc. So that story was really good. But as I started reading

more and more of these short stories I realized that the male character in each

the male main character in each of these stories was the same exact character.

He a... he's a John Doe. He's a filler kind of guy. He doesn't have much personality to him.

He's rather boring. He's the nice guy. He cares about others more than he cares for himself

but no one seems to care enough about him. He never wins the girl. They never notice him.

They never take him seriously. And after a couple stories I was just like nah.

I'm not in the mood for this. I'm just... I can't I can't do it. And I DNF'd it.

The second book I picked up that I ended up DNFing was Sour Heart by Jenny Zhang.

And this is another short story collection. These are actually more lengthy.

I think there's only like six or seven in this story. But she is a Chinese author that writes

about Chinese immigrant experiences. And, while it is fiction, in part I felt like

a lot of it was inspired by some her real life experiences. But I don't know.

These stories just were not working for me. The first one was okay.

But I felt like she was using this sort of intense tragedy to form a connection with the reader.

But I wasn't really feeling it. And I felt like it was almost pushing it

too far to get a... get some sort of reaction from you. And I didn't appreciate that.

For instance, there's a part where she's going on and on about

how poor her family is and how her parents are struggling to feed not only

themselves but their children. And they have to sleep on mattresses on the floor

with rats and cockroaches and they can barely make rent. And she gets pneumonia.

And her father... she... she ends up throwing up all the food that she's eating and

her father gives her his food his portion and he ends up eating her vomit.

And... okay. I don't think that that is completely far-fetched but at the same

time I don't like that sort of tragedy... in fiction, I guess. It just... it wasn't working.

It just wasn't working. And it didn't help that all of her writing in these short stories

like... I don't think she believes in page breaks *awkard chuckle* or periods

at times... like there would be paragraphs and pages that continued on to the next

page without a single punctuation, without a single period, without a single

page break. And I was like oh no! I can't. I can't do these run-ons. I just can't do this thing. No. DNF!

So I'm actually really sad to talk about the next book because it was gifted to me.

And I started it but I I'm having trouble to finish it. And I'm having trouble getting much farther in it

because I just... I'm not really liking it.

And that book is 187 Reasons Mexicanos Can't Cross the Border by Juan Felipe Herrera.

And this is a book that my sister actually bought for me for my birthday.

It is a part of her [my] birthday unboxing

that I did a video of that... if you want to see that. But um. I don't know.

Like this book is mixed media in a way. There's poems and there's journal like...

journal entries and there's like pictures and um newspaper articles and things.

And... I've been reading a little bit more poetry here and there.

And this poetry I just... don't really like. Like there are literally just lists in here.

Like there is a poem called 187 reasons Mexicanos Can't Cross the Border and then there's the remix.

This is the remix. And it's literally just a list of...

*reading* Because Lou Dobbs has been misusing the subjunctive again.

Because we dig a tunnel to Seattle.

Because it's Indians land stolen from our mothers.

Because Latin America petrochemical juice flows first.

Like it literally goes on like that... for several pages. I don't know if... and then there's another poem

that's very similar to that. (Followed that.) So I got about 50 pages in

and I don't know. I'm gonna give it another shot when I have the mental space and

the clarity to jump back into it. But if it doesn't work for me again the second

time I may end up on hauling it. Unfortunately.

So I think that that's a good amount of books to talk about in this video.

I'm... I would like to know if you like watching these kind of videos.

I don't really talk a lot about the books that I don't like on this channel.

But I thought I'd challenge myself to do a different sort of video. Let me know what you think

if you've read in these books I would be really interested in hearing from you in the comments -

what you thought about them. If you've read any of them and you think that I should give them a second shot

I would also like to hear them in the comment[s]. That's all I have for this video.

Thank you so much for watching and I'll catch you in the next one! Bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét