Thứ Tư, 18 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 18 2018

XiaoPa Mini Kitchen & The smallest Sushi in the world! | Xiaoling toys

For more infomation >> XiaoPa Mini Kitchen & The smallest Sushi in the world! | Xiaoling toys - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

Kids Games Bro vs Sis Water Battle Challenge Kids Workout - Duration: 9:32.

Kids Games Bro vs Sis Water Battle Challenge Kids Workout

Hey guys, welcome to Z extreme. Yeah

Got Avery, and I've got Logan good

And here on TV we do fun cool games top school courses all kinds of cool things

So you're gonna want to tune in to check this stuff out? Okay. Yeah today we got a fun game for you. Alright

So what we got here is we got two buckets here one green and one blue

We've got some specialized squirt guns guys gonna pick them up

This game is super easy to do at home if you want to do yourself

We literally got these from the Dollar Tree for a dollar each super team

So the whole idea is we're gonna get a little bit exercise and have fun and play game and be a little competitive

Okay, so the kids are gonna start their buckets and they're gonna run

To the swimming pool. The swimming pool is full of water

So they've got a minute to go back and forth as much they can and try and get as much water out of the pool

Into their bucket and whoever has the most water at the end of the game it wins. So we're gonna play a couple rounds

To kind of see how this goes. Okay

So if you wanna play at home, like I said super easy to set up you guys ready to go. Yeah. All right

So let's get them to their starting positions, right?

I've got the clock right here

So we're gonna do a minute on your mark get set go

And they're off

Trips it just depends on who gets the most water in their bucket at this point

It's getting tired

All right last trip

All right, let's take a look who do you guys think one that's Logan's baby got any breeze

Yes, I'm gonna put them side-by-side now, all right

Okay, let Logan settle

Avery is almost up to her second line

Logan's not quite there

So we have a clear winner. Avery is

nice

Let's go

So, let's dump these out, okay just do another round

So

Avery was the winner this time I'm gonna jump in and I'll take on Logan the winner takes on Avery

Let's do a little double elimination. So

Clear that

Okay, alright ready set go

Oh

Go Logan seems a little bit ahead

Dad's falling behind because he's old go Logan you're why am I getting Rubeus? No

Dad

All right, are you guys decide let's

See we have dad's bucket. We have no clue

all right, I

Think Logan got me. Yeah, he's almost up to the double line. Yeah, Logan's the winner

All right, good. All right dump mouth

Guess that leaves you two. Yeah. All right for Logan to be the winner. He's got to beat her twice

All right, so she hasn't beaten yet

- my glasses up

to your interests here serious right now serious

Okay

Logan Avery round two ready set go

Okay, here they come

Both although second trips all about how much you get anything how much you actually transfer?

The third trip

Okay 22nd time

Back comes a race for Logan's house. So three times in a row

Okay, well bless your last one

Better hurry, you gotta get in there and stop

All right, but for you who has more?

Great

So my lovely breeze off

Just to the bottom of that second ring there

Logan's

This way it's almost to the top of the second ring. I think

Back to win twice. Okay. Good job

Yes, same so they're gonna go one more round they've each one once

I'm eliminated. Okay

We're gonna throw a little curveball in this one though, okay, so they've gotten a minute again

But this time I'm gonna run a little interference. You'll see by me. All right, and they won't know it

So let's get admitted on the clock okay you guys set yeah for Logan Audemars gets it

Okay forty seconds

Boise hurry, nobody's been in the pool yet

All right, let's take a look at our buckets guys, all right

So, let's level it out

Not quite the second row

Avery

Is the winner

And Logan's defense you have to go about four times

Amazing so guys you're gonna be doing all kinds of cool games. Like I said obstacle courses fun. Make sure you tune in. All right

So join the Z team they subscribe it's a notification bell-like share if you'd like, we'd really appreciate that

Check us out on Facebook you right guys. Yeah

All right till next time what do you say?

For more infomation >> Kids Games Bro vs Sis Water Battle Challenge Kids Workout - Duration: 9:32.

-------------------------------------------

Raptors in the kitchen~BRING IT RAPTORS - Duration: 10:58.

I can do this right guys

Survival

I changed my mind. I don't know if I want to do this

Oh

Shit I'll talk lot. Okay, and then I see that

Oh

God it's been so long since I've sat down and do this

Other storytellers welcome to Raptors in the kitchen

Now this game was made by the same person. Who did the

T-rex breakout when I was in the car and I had two t-rex coming. So it's many PI same person

I actually found this game off of Reddit

I

Forget it's either

HIO or gamejolt? I forget

That's where the t-rex was. And so I looked and I couldn't find any other gains by this person

um I don't want to say if it's a guy or a girl cuz I honestly don't know but this is by the same person so

I'm really excited to do it. We're gonna get hunted by some floss Raptors. So

Coming soon. Okay, so we're in the kitchen. Ooh, okay, it's good to know. They're still developing. So

WSHH

WSHH

WASD to move I'd help if I could freaking talk. Let's shift to run mask this mask

Squirrel to crouch throw down, okay

Good - Kirk five you because I love dinosaurs Ashley loved dinosaurs. But uh

I'm gonna be a little bit creepy because the t-rex was creepy and I was just out of cars this there's no like

Cars to like protect me actually, okay before I do is I actually have an interesting fact that I wish I couldn't wait

I wish I had known before

and I would have put into your accident, but if you guys have seen the original Jurassic Park when

The kids are in the Jeep and the t-rex breaks out of it's closer out of the fence

with part where the t-rex head is going through the

Sunroof it's that what you call it with a glass and they holding the glass roof up that actually wasn't supposed to happen the

T-rex wasn't its head wasn't supposed to go all the way down. The glass wasn't supposed to shatter. So they're screaming

That's all real that actually was like that terrified me

But I just thought that as cool fact to know because I love I love dinosaurs

I can't name them all like my brother can but I a new name enough for them

I love the new movie - you by the way

Oh shit, I don't have

Wait, I don't have sound why is there no sound

Whoa, okay wait

Hold up. Why is there no sound?

They're supposed to be sound

Oh, I heard that Oh, what is that? Oh

My god is it's just the philosoraptor. All I hear is the philosoraptor

Oh my god, I don't even know where the hell I'm supposed to go

The exit

I supposed to go towards

Necks it has oh my god. I'm so scared. I'm so scared. Oh

That's terrifying oh

My god, oh my god, I'm gonna oh my shit. It's right there. Oh my god is right there

I'm assuming I have to get to the exit

I'm assuming you have to get that

exit

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god

What what's the run

Okay, I'm not supposed to

Do what kind of graphics

Okay doesn't like the t-rex, I don't know we're supposed to go but that is creepy just hearing

Like hearing nothing, but the philosoraptor is scariest crap

At all was a nightshift to run

Maybe this is the sexist what I'm supposed to go to

Do you hear that? That's so fucking scary

- oh, yeah. Oh my shit. I

Can't run

Whatever that but it is for rod. I can't do it. Oh

He's also, he's a lot more glitchy than the T Rexes though, I will see that

Okay, is there just no way out am I just

There must not be like an end to this game

Because like

Unless yeah, I can't like touch that or nothing

So I I

Don't think this gave me an ending. Oh my god

Please shit

I'm gonna die right away. I

Would I'm not leaving Wow, yeah, he's like

How my ears I don't know what this game actually has an ending

All right, so honestly none of the doors work so I and just

See how long I could can survive without being killed by the boss or after

I don't think cuz this is a

Fan-made and since it's not on it's terrifying. It's not on like angel or

Itch dot. Io I don't think there's actually like

Get here and get out. I think it's just pretty much to see what he can or she can do

And of course there's

My phone it's so

Creepy not hearing

Anything but the sound they're making like there's a no other other sound Oh

Oh

My good I thought he was gonna eat me. Oh shit. I didn't realize he got down

He doing

Yeah, he's a lot more glitchy than the t-rex was

But still it's just so cool. I wish there was more

dinosaur games where it wasn't

hunting them

You know like a lot of the dinosaurs game. It's all oh you're hunter get a gun go kill him

I was just more games like this

Where it was like a survival type game

Really cuz there's even some like battle Royales where it's all fighting

Fast bug. I was wondering if there's gonna be other

Velociraptors ever going to come in does it and the movie wasn't there like two or something?

Whoa, don't be okay

Let's just be that one

I

Feel like this is kind of to you. I'm just hiding in this one hole touch

Touch, oh

I think I broke it. I think I broke it

All right, I always video is short I don't think there's an agile way to get out

But uh, sorry my cats were distracting me but I just thought there was a fun fun

Fan mini Jurassic Park game

But I really this here I will leave the link in description if you guys want to try it for yourself

It's a real simple game. There's not a lot to it, but I still think it's very cool

But thank you guys so much for watching and I'll talk to you warriors. Later

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét