Thứ Năm, 19 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 19 2018

Dear Monkey Lover !

Please enjoy watching about monkey video

I hope you all like my video

Please Like my video

Please Comment bellow my video

and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE my Channel

For more infomation >> Reason of Aiddent is still Crying cos need Mom Help ! - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

【Nate Sings】Tokyo Ghetto / Eve - Duration: 4:15.

Dare demo ii ya ( Anybody is fine )

Dare demo ii kara dareka inai ka ( Anybody's fine − is anybody out there? )

Koe dewa nai ga ( Can't hear a voice, but − )

Niramu shisen ga futatsu to aru to omoeta ( I can feel a set of glaring eyes on me )

Kore de osaraba ( Now is a farewell − )

Jubaku kara saraba, yoru ga hodoketa ( farewell to the spell, being free from a nightmare )

Koukishin datta yuushitessen no ( Curiosity made me go beyond − )

Mukougawa e to ( this barbed wire in front )

Zenzen kyoumi nai tte ( "I'm not interested" − )

Chou ga maikomeba ( I'd say, like a fluttering butterfly )

Souzou doori datta ( "Just as I imagined" − )

To ieba uso ni naru ga ( saying that would be a lie, but − )

Taihaiteki datta ( life was degenerate − )

KOOHII no awa wo koboshita ( like a spilled bubble on coffee )

Son'na, son'na ( Every day, every night − )

Mainichi datta boku no mae ni ( was like that till the day you appeared in front − )

Arawareta kimi wa ( of me so suddenly, and I... )

Dou shitatte, dou shitatte ( Don't know how, don't know how − )

Susumenai mama da ( to take another step )

HIPPII na kono machi no saga ni ( Is such the way of this hippy town? )

Dou yatte, dou yatte riyuu wo ( How can I − how can I find the reason? )

"Daiji nanda zenbu" ( "Everything is precious" − )

Kikoe dake wa ii keredo ( it's just to sound easy on the ears )

Mukougawa kara totsujo arawarete kizukeba ( Not knowing "it" has come so suddenly − )

Tsurete ikarete shimaisou na bokura ( we were about to be taken away )

Tebanasu koto ni obiete ( Scared of letting go, as always − )

Kimi wa kyou mo SUTEI ( what you can do is "stay" )

Kimi wa kyou mo SUTEI ( All you can do is "stay"! )

Anatagata ni wa ( Y'all are too kind )

Anatagata ni wa osewa ni natta ( Y'all are too kind taking care of me )

Oboe wa nai ga ( Though I don't remember − )

Nani ka to iitai, sonna kao shite imasu ga ( you just look like you want to interfere in me )

Me ni utsuru mono ga ( The things I can see − )

Koko ni aru mono subete ga nisemono deshita ( all the things I can see − they're imitations )

Jou ni kaketatte bou ni futtatte ( Find sympathy? Or just throw away? )

Ima ni hajimaru ( It's gonna start anyway )

Seizei shita wo kande soko de damatte ireba ( "Hey you, just stay there!" )

Seizei shita wo kande soko de damatte ireba ( "You'd better just bite your tongue −" )

Soutei doori datta ( "just as expected" − )

To ieba uso ni naru ga ( saying that would be a lie, but − )

Kanshouteki datta ( life was sentimental − )

Kimi rashiku wa nai ga ( though it's not like you at all )

Son'na, son'na hyoujou ga ( That face, that kind of expression − )

Isshun boku no me ni wa ( in my eyes, for a moment − )

Utsukushiku utsutte mashita ( was reflected so beautifully )

Zutto dokoka de anata ni akogare ( Somewhat I've looked up to you for a long time − )

Sono tabi jibun wo ushinaikakete imashita ( Somewhat I've looked up to you for a long time − )

Sono tabi jibun wo ushinaikakete imashita ( and each time, I always feel lost )

Honmono wo koero ( Let's go beyond the "real" )

Bibireba kimi wa kyou mo SUTEI ( If you're scared, what you can do is "stay" )

Dou shitatte, dou shitatte ( Don't know how, don't know how − )

Susumenai mama da ( to take another step )

HIPPII na kono machi no saga ni ( Is such the way of this hippy town? )

Dou yatte, dou yatte riyuu wo ( How can I − how can I find the reason? )

"Daiji nanda zenbu" ( "Everything is precious" − )

Kikoe dake wa ii keredo ( it's just to sound easy on the ears )

Mukougawa kara totsujo arawarete kizukeba ( Not knowing "it" has come so suddenly − )

Tsurete ikarete shimaisou na bokura ( we were about to be taken away )

Tebanasu koto ni obiete ( Scared of letting go, as always − )

Kimi wa kyou mo SUTEI ( what you can do is "stay" )

Zutto dokoka de anata ni akogare ( Somewhat I've looked up to you for a long time − )

Sono tabi jibun wo ushinaikakete imashita ( Somewhat I've looked up to you for a long time − )

Sono tabi jibun wo ushinaikakete imashita ( and each time, I always feel lost )

Honmono wo koero ( Let's go beyond the "real" )

Bibireba kimi wa kyou mo SUTEI ( If you're scared, what you can do is "stay" )

Kimi wa kyou mo SUTEI ( All you can do is "stay"! )

Kimi wa kyou mo SUTEI ( As always, you do "stay"... )

[ Music/Vocal: Eve ]

[ Arrangement: Numa ]

[ Movie: Waboku ] ( with Ishicoro Mitsumi, eltontakumi, Passpring )

[ English Translyrics: Nate River ]

For more infomation >> 【Nate Sings】Tokyo Ghetto / Eve - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

[MIXIGAMING STREAM MOMENT] Kỹ năng solo đỉnh kout - Duration: 14:41.

For more infomation >> [MIXIGAMING STREAM MOMENT] Kỹ năng solo đỉnh kout - Duration: 14:41.

-------------------------------------------

Mysterious Personal Shopper | 인형의 집 EP.98 [SUB : ENG, CHN / 2018.07.19] - Duration: 33:26.

(Episode 98)

(Incorporation White Paper)

(Incorporation White Paper)

What is this?

No, no, no.

Incorporation White Paper?

It's the Winners' Incorporation White Paper...

That grandpa wrote himself.

Where's the money? Where's my money?

You said there would be tons of money in here.

What happened?

I'm equally shocked.

Don't give me that!

My money.

Let go. You don't need this.

Whatever is in here, it's mine.

The money that you promised would be here...

You'll have to pay me out of your own pocket.

Put it on her.

Seyeon left the company.

What?

What do you mean?

Why would she leave the company?

That's her grandfather's company.

Exactly.

She wouldn't have left her grandfather's company

on her own will.

What happened, dad?

The truth is...

She was pushed out by Eun Gyeonghye.

She must've wanted to claim

all of the chairman's fortune by herself.

What? Why that...

How could she...

After leaving the company,

Seyeon has been making clothes all night long

in order to make it on her own

and selling them all over the place.

I'm sure she's worn out.

That's why she fainted.

Dad, why didn't you tell us sooner?

We shouldn't be sitting here.

Let's go to that house!

Let's duke it out with Eun Gyeonghye

and get what's rightfully Seyeon's!

Sit down. Calm down.

I wonder why Gyeonghye did that.

I knew they didn't get along

but I didn't know she'd go that far.

You guys keep quiet.

Dad, what can we do to help Seyeon?

Your mom said she'd talk to her daughter

and have her return everything.

So for now, let's trust her and wait.

Seriously.

I think you're right.

If we get involved without knowing everything,

we may make things worse.

I think we should help Seyeon

make it back on her own

by making her own clothes, as she wants.

Auntie, are you very sick?

No, Ung.

I'm fine.

You're sick because you miss your mom, right?

I'll give you medicine. Here, have this.

Grandma said to feed this to you

whenever you're sad, sick

or when you cry because you miss her.

Now that I took my medicine,

I'm all better.

Seyeon.

Is something wrong? You don't look too well.

I fainted today.

It was the first time in my life

that I fainted from shock.

What shocked you so much?

The seal that Gyeonghye gave me...

It has...

The umbilical cord...

Of an animal, not of a human.

Are you serious?

Jang Myeonghwan, Eun Gyeonghye...

The two of them conspired together and mocked me

in order to steal the inheritance that grandpa left me.

Gyeonghye is out of her mind.

She even faked suicide

to get him to sign the divorce papers

but she colluded

with Myeonghwan and did such an evil thing.

I came to see you...

Because...

I want to ask you for one last favor.

What favor?

I'll do anything.

Please return what grandpa left me.

Don't think about persuading Gyeonghye to do it.

You know better than anyone that she won't listen.

You must take it from her yourself...

And give it to me.

I will.

You have to do it.

It's very precious to me.

That may be the last tie that connects

grandpa, dad and me to each other.

Trust me.

I'll go now.

Seyeon.

Are you okay?

It was the first...

And last time I'll faint.

I will...

Walk down my path standing, until I reach the end.

Mom.

I'm sorry.

I was stupid and let Gyeonghye deceive me...

And gave you a fake seal.

I won't be tricked by her ever again.

I'll become stronger.

Gyeonghye.

Don't you have something to say to me?

You didn't give Seyeon

the items that the chairman left for her.

Not only that...

You gave her a fake seal...

- With the umbilical cord of... / - An animal.

It was Myeonghwan's idea to put in

something so disgusting.

Whose idea it was is irrelevant.

You and he both

stole the fortune in the safe deposit box.

Stole?

There was no money in there. It was nothing.

It was just a few notebooks.

Plus, Myeonghwan took them all.

I didn't keep them.

Notebooks?

What exactly?

It said it was Winners' Incorporation White Paper.

It must've been his diary of sorts.

And...

Myeonghwan took it?

Stop it. How many times must I tell you?

It was nothing valuable and Myeonghwan took it!

Are you stopping Seyeon as I ordered?

I've been bribing the shops that

try to buy her garments

You thought that was enough to make her give up?

I'm speechless.

If she can't sell them to shops,

she can sell them on the streets.

Didn't you think of that?

My apologies.

Make sure she can never make clothes again!

Exhaust her and destroy her will!

If you canceled the order

because of the price, I'll just charge you cost price.

But please display them where it is most visible

to the customers.

It's not about the price.

I just don't think it matches our shop's concept.

- I'm sorry. / - Please, ma'am.

Excuse me.

Hello?

Yes. Okay.

Fine. I'll take them.

- Thank you. / - But...

Can I get double the amount I originally ordered?

Double?

Sure. You can.

Hello?

Pardon? You want to place an order?

Thank you.

I'll text you pictures of the samples.

If you send me your address,

I'll go to you in person.

Thank you.

Hello?

You want to purchase them after all,

instead of canceling the order?

Of course, it's okay.

Thank you!

The Eunsong designs are being highly praised.

The sales have exceeded 30%.

Why don't you postpone the succeeding project?

Sales are high so we're using

that time to prepare for the next season.

Is that a problem?

Why don't we continue selling the Eunsong designs

next season as well?

Eunsong will be terminated after this season.

I believe we don't even

have the concept for the main design for next season

ready yet because they're focusing on Eunsong.

It is unreasonable

to expedite next season's preparations

when we are not ready.

Don't you know it's too high a risk to rely solely on

one line that is successful?

If a problem arises

the entire company will fall.

Then propose a new business project

that will guarantee high sales.

That's the only way to convince the executives.

How's Seyeon?

She shook it off and got back up.

You know how she is.

The poor thing.

She must've been so heartbroken

about her mom's death that she fainted.

Are you sure there isn't some other reason

for her fainting?

- Well... No. / - Good.

I'll have to get my act together

and work hard and make money.

That way, I can be of help to Seyeon.

Yes, you're totally right.

I'll make lots of money and help Seyeon.

This is what you mentioned, right?

The product to target the younger demographic, right?

Yes, this is it.

- It's so moisturizing. / - Really?

Let me see.

Oh, my gosh. This is so nice.

Goodness. Hold on. I shouldn't be doing this.

Okay.

Boss, don't take pictures of just the products.

Why don't you use me as a model?

- Should I? / - Yes.

Let's see.

Look cute. Even cuter. Good.

That's right. So cute.

Again.

Okay.

(Gyeonghye)

- Here. Lift this up. / - Okay.

- Let's see. Okay. Look sexy. / - Sexy?

I'm good at that.

Why haven't you been coming over?

Well...

Did Seyeon tell you not to come to me?

No.

Leave that house.

Gyeonghye.

You're not Seyeon's sister. You're my sister.

I despise having my blood sister

living in a house like that.

What do you mean by "a house like that?"

You despise it?

It may not be as big and fancy like your house

but my entire family lives there.

Your expression and tone of voice...

It's all very offensive.

Call me once you decide to move out.

A new life will unfold for you.

An apartment. A car.

A model agency.

You can have it all, if you want.

No. I'll answer you now.

I don't need any of that.

If you had said you were lonely

and that you were having a hard time...

I probably would've considered it.

But you don't seem to be.

I'm leaving.

Hello, sir. It's half an hour after our appointment.

Are you on your way?

The bank president isn't coming.

When I told him that I knew the safe deposit box

was emptied, he told me everything.

That you blackmailed him about his affair

and promised him a reward, so he had to open it.

He begged on his knees for forgiveness.

That man is so weak.

I'm sure he isn't the only one...

Who's afraid of the police.

Myeonghwan.

At times, I wonder what Gyeonghye and I

were to each other in our past lives.

We were the worst as a couple

but we're the optimal partners when committing evil.

Just like with the hit-and-run

and stealing Seyeon's inheritance.

We worked really well together.

If the police take me away,

they'll take your daughter as well.

That's what I mean.

If you commit a crime,

you should be punished.

That applies to both you and to my daughter.

Give me what the chairman left Seyeon.

Is there something in that Incorporation White Paper

that the chairman left that is of value?

It was handwritten by the chairman.

It'll be precious to Seyeon

but it's just scrap paper to you.

But if you want to keep it that badly,

go right ahead.

I'll hand you over to the police for taking

Seyeon's inheritance through illegal means.

I'll wait here.

Bring it within the hour.

(Incorporation White Paper)

The chairman...

Left Seyeon something very precious.

What are you doing at this hour?

Here. Take it.

This is what the chairman had left

in the safe deposit box for you.

He left you...

Something very precious.

It's much more valuable

than the house or the company.

You'll realize that.

Seyeon.

I will keep my promise...

To your birth mom.

I've seen the chairman write in these notebooks,

laboring over them and writing draft after draft.

I'm sure these contain the know-how

of how Winners started, its failures and successes.

I should make time

and read them closely letter by letter.

(Incorporation White Paper)

A surefire business project

that will guarantee high profits.

(Government-operated public businesses)

Find every government-operated

public businesses that our company can participate in.

It's me. We need to meet right now.

Come to the office.

You should've just come to the hotel.

Give me the White Paper that grandpa left.

Give it to you?

Hey. The contents of the box are mine, remember?

I'll give you $10 million.

Do you realize how much you had promised me?

$10 million?

That's all I can transfer to you right now.

Give me the White Paper first.

Just what is that stupid diary...

That you're offering me $10 million and

Lady Geum said she's willing to see you go to jail?

What? My mom?

Your mom took that White Paper.

Why did you give it to her?

She'll obviously give it to Seyeon!

She heard everything from the bank president

and threatened me.

I had no other options.

I resisted, saying you would end up in jail as well

but she didn't even budge.

Myeonghwan.

Exactly how much do you want from me?

The value of half of the company's shares.

Fine.

Get the White Paper back from Seyeon.

Then I'll give you the money.

The White Paper...

In exchange for the money

equivalent to half the company's shares?

That's right.

Exactly what is it?

If it has everything about how Winners was created,

it can become a weapon

to destroy it in one blow.

And Seyeon has that right now.

I saw just one line very briefly...

And it made me think of a business idea.

We need to take the White Paper away from Seyeon,

before she realizes its worth.

Hi, dad.

Hey.

Here. Take it.

What is this?

Your sisters, Cheolsu and I pooled together.

Dad...

This is money.

Why are you giving this to me?

Why else?

Our family is investing in your new business.

Dad...

They must've felt bad seeing you

running around alone.

Seonhui took out the money she had saved

for Ung's college.

Cheolsu gave his entire paycheck.

Ganghui sold her favorite designer bag.

Dad, I can't take this. I'll just take the love behind it.

Don't be like that. Take it.

Use this to open a store

or rent a decent workshop

instead of working in this tiny storage room.

Okay.

I'll take it.

But I'll use my fingers to the bone

and pay you back

by making this money grow ten, twenty-fold.

Also, our family will take turns

helping you with your work.

So tell us if you need any help with anything.

Okay?

Okay. Thank you, dad.

Don't mention it.

No? This one.

- This one? / - Yes.

No, no. This is better.

- You're right. It's pretty. / - Isn't it pretty?

Hey! I got them!

- I got them all. / - Cheolsu!

Here. Here. This too. Hurry.

- That too. / - Okay. Let's go.

Hey!

I need to speed it up.

You're fast, Ung.

- I'm going to lose. / - Done!

You're done? Already?

High-five.

Finally.

We finished producing all the orders!

Finished!

- Finished! / - Finished!

- We're done. / - Finished!

- Thank you. / - I can finally sleep now.

Do you have the results?

Congratulations, Madam Chairman.

Our company

was selected for a government business.

(Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy)

(Congratulations on your selection)

Good work.

Now, this company...

Will be reborn as Eun Gyeonghye's Winners.

Seyeon, you just need to stay away.

I was incredibly happy while making all of you.

You'll soon be with your owners

who will wear you well.

Are you picking up the clothes?

Yes, are these it?

Yes. I ironed them already

so you should take them on the hangers.

Take them.

Wait. What are you doing?

We're just doing what we were told.

Seyeon.

We bought up all the sales contracts

that you entered into with the shops.

The contracts and all of your garments.

Seyeon.

From now on...

Don't make any clothes.

If you do, and sell them,

we will spend

whatever it costs to buy them and burn them.

You'll burn them?

Come and see for yourself, if you want.

I can do that much for you.

Have you lost your mind?

I'm killing my own babies. So what?

I'll finish them off

before you can harm them.

Take them once I'm done.

Burn them all you want!

I'm a designer.

If I'm willing to rip up my own designs like this...

What do you think I'm willing to do to you?

Now that we've been selected for

the government business project

I am sure that we will be able to become

a global corporation with the support of

the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy.

I'm sure there's a way to break through.

I've had everything taken from me

and was thrown to the floor,

but I can rise back up.

I'm Hong Seyeon.

This Incorporation White Paper...

Is the record of my life...

And the key...

To my success.

Why did you do it? Why did you give

grandpa's White Paper to Seyeon?

You're good at taking away things

that are precious to me.

People even grant wishes to people who are dead.

Grant me one wish. Let's just get married.

I sent your written confession

to your family in New Zealand.

I don't know whose idea it was

but you and your mother won't get your way.

I'm going to make something else now

instead of clothes.

For more infomation >> Mysterious Personal Shopper | 인형의 집 EP.98 [SUB : ENG, CHN / 2018.07.19] - Duration: 33:26.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - you should see me in a crown - (Lyrics) - Duration: 2:48.

This video includes lyrics on the screen

For more infomation >> Nightcore - you should see me in a crown - (Lyrics) - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

Kids School Supplies Haul 2018 - Duration: 9:06.

am I done with my shopping hey birdy here thank you so much for joining me

today I'm gonna share our back-to-school Hall as well as my back-to-school sanity

saving tips and tricks

this year we did almost our entire back to school supply shopping at Target

there were a couple of things they didn't have so I will be heading to

Amazon to order those starting with backpacks this is the backpack that

Gavin picked out it's by the brand bondka and to be honest he was pretty

disappointed in target selection of backpacks this year but this is the one

he went with and it just has these funky little side pouches on both sides of the

front if he uses them at all it will probably just keep funky little

rocks or pieces of wood that he finds on the playground small pouch behind this

pouch water bottle pouches on both sides a small pouch up here on the top your

main compartment for books and things like that and then your laptop section

which he is obviously not needing that section this is the backpack that Tate

picked it's a JanSport backpack oh my gosh

do you remember oh I don't know I might be dating myself but that's okay uh-huh

jansport backpacks or like "IT" when I was a kid. I just remember being in like

sixth/ seventh grade like oh what JanSport backpack are you getting?! but

anyway this is the JanSport backpack that Kate went with it just has the

popsicles standard pouches things like that yeah

Sanity saving tips number one is get there early throw on your baseball cap

hit up Starbucks and get there right when they open I'd much rather navigate

through employees restocking shelves than navigating every child & their

momma the baby on the pink glitter folder or the pink unicorn folder I'm

not gonna bother showing you pictures of our crayons and markers and things like

that the teachers do ask that we get Crayola

brand Elmer's Ticonderoga and Expo brand so with that being said just going down

our list we were asked to get 3 boxes of crayons three boxes of broad tip

markers a one box of red erasable pens 4 thin tip dry erase markers

one package of the chisel tip dry erase markers one dry erase wipe cloth - 12

count packages of glue sticks seven spiral notebooks Tatie you just picked

out the unicorn notebook Gavin needed six so he these

are the ones he picked out Harry Potter it's shark even a submarine and then

dinosaur one this one's so cute little tough cookie more dinosaurs he has been

like obsessed with the new Jurassic world movie if you saw it I don't even

know how many times already so there's kind of a trend in his selection this

year he was hoping for a Jurassic world backpack but unfortunately he could not

find one you start to do your back-to-school shopping

if you do leave me the little heart i emoji down in the comments below let's

see what else we needed to get one of the composition books for tate and she

picked out this cute little one by green room i think it's so cute it says no

probLAMA Oh love it just gonna interject one more

little sanity saving tip for you if you have multiple kids with different

supplies lists just go ahead and create a master supply list by combining both

of your different lists here and then so they can pick out their own supplies

just jot their individual quantities down as a side note I'm looking down the

list one inch blue three-ring binder which they were all out of blue one inch

binder so she had to get turquoise sorry teach that's all they had in the

The each needed pencil boxes and Tate was asked to get a no zipper no locking mechanism

pencil box apparently we're rule breakers because we couldn't find any

that didn't have either a locking mechanism or a zipper so got one with a

zipper this is the just up and up brand side case gavin's teachers didn't care

if it had a zipper or not so this is the one he picked out and of course his

dinosaur trends and they each needed a pair of scissor by Fiskars one red

folder with pockets does anyone else's teachers kind of go a little bit in my

opinion too specific with the supplies list I don't know maybe it's just me and

I'm sure there is an exact reason for like the descriptiveness but you don't

remember school supplies what's being like this when I was a kid but she

needed a plastic folder with two horizontal pocket three folders with

prongs this five star one blue and green for Gavin Tate picked out this gray one

then we needed three folders with no prongs with horizontal pockets this one

also has vertical pockets but I mean the teachers aren't really gonna care about

a mom is like really bad for breaking all these role they don't have to use

this pocket it still has the horizontal ones so hopefully they don't get in

trouble Gavin just picked out the three black

ones if you guys find your supply list like crazy specific go ahead and leave

me the mind-blown emoji 🤯down in the comments below

next we needed to one-inch binders for Gavin they could be any color so he just

picked out black and gray two packages of highlighters Taties class asked for

the thin tip highlighters and then Gavin has the regular thicker highlighters one

package of Lysol wipes tub of baby wipes one box of gallon-sized ziplocks bags

and none of these supplies I got at Target because we either have them here

or I'll just get them probably on Amazon or just hit them later so Gavin also

needed a clipboard which I already have one here so you can just use mine pump

tub of hand sanitizer ruler with inches and centimeters we just got this metal

one a pencil sharpener with a lid

sanity's saving tip number three if you're shopping at Target and have the

court will app I'll make sure you buy an extra pack of frequently used items add

that back to school discount I think it's 15 percent right now because it

does make it nice to have supplies on hand when the kids come home and are

like mom I'm out of pencils or whatever the case may be plus we use a lot in our

homework caddies so that's it for our teachers requested school supplies list

and then we just ended up getting tape picked out this Studio C lunch bag and

then Gavin just picked out this lunch box it is not the same brand but it

looks just like his backpack this one is FOlten Bag Company and then I just got

these little mix-and-match containers for their lunches as well just because

last year we did have some smashed sandwiches a few days okay so those are

the kids school supplies this year and I gave you some sanity saving tips that I

hope will help you out a little bit and I have more back to school videos

planned as well as some cleaning videos I'd like to get back on track with my

two videos a week so make sure you stay tuned for all of those if you liked this

video please be sure to give it a thumbs up and if you haven't yet subscribed

please make sure you do that now so you don't miss out on those upcoming videos

and I will see you next time. bye

🎼Oooooo

For more infomation >> Kids School Supplies Haul 2018 - Duration: 9:06.

-------------------------------------------

ما هي فوائد السباحة لصحتك ؟ - Duration: 0:23.

For more infomation >> ما هي فوائد السباحة لصحتك ؟ - Duration: 0:23.

-------------------------------------------

How Sony's Walkman Changed The History Of Music Forever - Duration: 4:38.

The 80's was one of the biggest decades for old school music, and it was also a time

when digital downloads and Youtube music streaming weren't that popular, We'll they didn't

exist yet.

Before the rise of the ipod, and smartphones, there was one who ruled over all portable

music players.

That was the Walkman.

It was the age of classic hits such as Micheal Jackson's Billie Jean and Lionel Richie's

Say You Say Me.

Much of today's nostalgia music is based on what was popular during the 80s and 90s

and the device which caused one of the biggest pushes towards playing music through your

headphones wherever you are was the walkman.

This is such a big deal because at the time, walking around with headphones was not really

that common.

But Sony planned to change that.

At the time, the portable cassette had already been out for about 15 years, so cassette players

weren't really new.

The fact of the matter is that the Walkman wasn't the first portable cassette player,

but a simple change to how people would use Sony's Walkman made a big difference.

See, at the time, most portable cassette player had their focus on their recording capabilities

rather than any music playing capabilities, and many people never really thought about

walking around listening to music since they could to the same on their radios at home.

The demand was low so at the time it didn't make sense to even attempt to enter that market.

Strangely enough, the entire concept of the Walkman came to life when a Sony Cofounder

(Nobutoshi Kihara) wanted a prototype built for a device that would allow him to listen

to his favourite opera music during his long business trips without needing to bring a

huge tape player along with him.

This was all in 1978, and on July 1st of 1979, the Walkman was released.

At this point I should probably mention that this was all the work of Nobutoshi Kihara

and Masaru Ibuka (honestly it feels like an anime cast role call).

Little did they know that the Walkman would become one of the biggest portable cassette

players ever, and would mold the future of how we listen to music.

Fun fact, the Walkman wasn't known as the Walkman all over the world, In Japan it was

called the Walkman, But in the US, it was known as the Soundabout, The Freestyle in

Sweden and The Stowaway in the UK.

Upon release the Walkman was not really the most loved device out there and production

had to be cut in half, but that would change pretty quickly as the device's popularity

started to rise and people began to accept the concept of a portable cassette player.

Sony's advertising had a major role to play in this.

Interestingly enough, the company decided to pay people to wear the Walkman in public

in many places in Tokyo and soon enough the device began to gain popularity and the first

batch of 30,000 Walkmans was sold out.

The early poster adverts for the Walkman were actually very vague, with most of them showing

people listening to the Walkman in very interesting situations, and it seems like those adverts

worked very well, since they were different enough to pull people towards actually buying

Walkmans of their own and seeing what all the hype was about.

The Walkman itself had a few interesting features, given the fact that it had two headphone jacks,

a button that lowered the music volume and one which turned on a mic so that the people

listening to music could speak to each other.

The device surely stood out among the crowd.

As time passed, the sharing features were removed in later models as it became pretty

normal for people to listen to their music alone.

The Walkman ushered in a new Era of music.

Portability and Quality were a huge focus, It popularized the use of headphones, making

your very own music mixes, and made smaller better.

It even helped push forward the jogging and aerobics revolution.

Also, if you didn't know Sony still produces new updated models of the Walkman so although

the device was at it's peak during the 80s and 90s, its still technically alive today.

If you enjoyed this video, learnt anything new or want more, feel free to click the subscribe

button and hit the bell icon to be notified whenever a new video is released, leave a

like and comment your thoughts below.

If you're feeling generous and want to help this channel out in producing better content,

consider supporting this channel on Patreon, a dollar goes a long way, the link is in the

description.

Thanks for watching, hope you enjoyed and I will see you in the next video.

For more infomation >> How Sony's Walkman Changed The History Of Music Forever - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

СТРОИТЕЛЬНЫЕ ТЕХНОЛОГИИ Которые ВАС УДИВЯТ - Duration: 3:17.

For more infomation >> СТРОИТЕЛЬНЫЕ ТЕХНОЛОГИИ Которые ВАС УДИВЯТ - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Miranda Lambert: Ugly Lights - Duration: 2:52.

-Once again, Miranda Lambert.

[ Cheers and applause ]

[ "Ugly Lights" plays ]

♪♪

-♪ I don't remember when the liquor started kicking in ♪

♪ It's been a while since I been off the stuff ♪

♪ I really hate to say I'm turning into a cliché ♪

♪ And I'm hoping that nobody brings it up ♪

♪ I left my car behind the bar again last Sunday night ♪

♪ I did the Monday-morning drive of shame ♪

♪ And last night's clothes, they smell like smoke ♪

♪ And I don't know how I got home ♪

♪ But I do know my head'll hurt all day ♪

♪ 'Cause I still go and stay too late ♪

♪ And be the girl bartenders hate ♪

♪ The one that doesn't need another one ♪

♪ When the Romeos and Juliets ♪

♪ Have bummed all of my cigarettes ♪

♪ The last kiss in the parking lot is done ♪

♪ I'll be sitting here alone ♪

♪ When the ugly lights come on ♪

♪♪

♪ Well, everybody's got a spark ♪

♪ It's easy hiding in the dark ♪

♪ In a crowded room with pockets full of rings ♪

♪ I sit and watch the whiskey pour ♪

♪ The married men, the exit door ♪

♪ The beginning of another matchbook flame ♪

♪ And I don't try to justify ♪

♪ The reason I'm not living right ♪

♪ Y'all, I wear my sadness like a souvenir ♪

♪ I drink too much to fall apart ♪

♪ That's how I fight my broken heart ♪

♪ So what if I feel comfortable in here ♪

♪ 'Cause I still go and stay too late ♪

♪ And be the girl bartenders hate ♪

♪ The one that doesn't need another one ♪

♪ When the Romeos and Juliets ♪

♪ Have bummed all of my cigarettes ♪

♪ The last kiss in the parking lot is done ♪

♪ I'll be sitting here alone ♪

♪ When the ugly lights come on ♪

♪ When the ugly lights come on ♪

♪♪

[ Cheers and applause ]

For more infomation >> Miranda Lambert: Ugly Lights - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

Catarrh Nisin ft. Duff | Tsujigiri Barz [Music Video]: SBTV #JapaneseGrime - Duration: 4:15.

For more infomation >> Catarrh Nisin ft. Duff | Tsujigiri Barz [Music Video]: SBTV #JapaneseGrime - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

Miranda Lambert: Pink Sunglasses - Duration: 3:49.

-With 32 awards, she's the most decorated artist in ACM history,

as well as the reigning ACM Female Vocalist of the Year.

Back on the show, performing "Pink Sunglasses,"

give it up for Miranda Lambert, everyone.

[ Cheers and applause ]

[ "Pink Sunglasses" plays ]

♪♪

♪♪

-♪ I put 'em on whenever I sit down to the read the paper ♪

♪ Can't explain the way they seem to work like magic ♪

♪ I put 'em on to keep it positive ♪

♪ Don't mean to tell you how to feel ♪

♪ But I'm a firm believer in the power of the plastic ♪

♪ It's positive plastic ♪

♪♪

♪ My pink sunglasses ♪

♪ Always makes the world look a little bit better ♪

♪ Yeah, my pink sunglasses ♪

♪ You should try 'em any time ♪

♪ You need a change in the weather ♪

♪ $9.99, I'm perfectly disguised ♪

♪ When I'm walking by, I wanna roll my eyes ♪

♪ In my pink sunglasses ♪

♪ My pink sunglasses ♪

♪ Ah-ooh, ooh ♪

♪♪

♪ See, I was looking for some tortoiseshells ♪

♪ But these were on sale next to the disposable cameras ♪

♪ I tried 'em on, and suddenly, it occurred to me ♪

♪ That buying Little Debbies felt a little more glamorous ♪

♪ In the checkout line ♪

♪ Don't I look good? ♪

♪ Aw ♪

♪ In my pink sunglasses ♪

♪ Always makes the world look a little bit better ♪

♪ Yeah, my pink sunglasses ♪

♪ You should try 'em any time ♪

♪ You need a change in the weather ♪

♪ For $9.99, I'm perfectly disguised ♪

♪ When I'm walking by, I wanna roll my eyes ♪

♪ In my pink sunglasses ♪

♪ My pink sunglasses ♪

♪ See, I could leave 'em on a beach, at a bar, or on a boat ♪

♪ But they always reappear in the pocket of my coat ♪

[ Guitars strum ]

♪ I can't find 'em ♪

♪ But they always find me ♪

♪ My pink sunglasses ♪

♪ Always make the world look a little bit better ♪

♪ Yeah, my pink sunglasses ♪

♪ You should try 'em any time ♪

♪ You need a change in the weather ♪

♪ $9.99, I'm completely polarized ♪

♪ Sometimes I accidentally go to bed at night ♪

♪ In my pink sunglasses ♪

♪ My pink sunglasses ♪

♪ Ah-ooh, ooh ♪

♪ My pink sunglasses ♪

♪ Ah-ooh, ooh ♪

♪ My pink sunglasses, y'all ♪

[ Cheers and applause ]

-Miranda Lambert, everyone.

The album, "The Weight of These Wings," is out now.

For more infomation >> Miranda Lambert: Pink Sunglasses - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

大型液晶 S(700)系列 教學示範影片-S55-700開箱安裝篇|BenQ FAQ - Duration: 1:38.

For more infomation >> 大型液晶 S(700)系列 教學示範影片-S55-700開箱安裝篇|BenQ FAQ - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

These Animals Are In DANGER Of Extinction! - Duration: 10:38.

When we came into the Earth, we were not really the most dominant species.

But over time, with the help of our tools and superior intelligence, we managed to carve

a niche for ourselves and even became the dominant species.

Sadly though, we did not stop there and went on hunting other animals and even depriving

them of their natural habitat.

Thus, their population decreased.

Let us take a look at some of the vulnerable animal species today.

15.

Western Lowland gorilla.

In the areas of Western Africa, there are two species of gorillas found which are native

to these lands.

One of them is the western lowland gorilla of which only about 100,000 remain in the

wild.

While that number might not seem very alarming, it has deteriorated by 80% in the last 25

years.

And that is mainly because of habitat loss and due to illegal hunting as their meat is

sold as food in the Western countries.

Another major threat that the western lowland gorillas face is the ebola virus for which

there is no cure.

In fact, in some forest regions, the ebola virus has wiped out almost 90% of the gorilla

population.

14.

Leatherback Sea Turtle.

These turtles are the biggest turtles found on Earth and true to their stature, they also

have the largest range of any species of turtles.

The leatherback sea turtle can be found from the tropics to the sub polar regions.

Estimates say that there were about 115,000 adult female leatherbacks in the world in

1982 but just 14 years later, that number was between 20,000 – 30,000.

And it has only been declining ever since.

The turtles come out on the beaches and dig a hole to lay their eggs but sadly, the stealing

of these eggs along with illegal poaching has led to an alarming decrease in the numbers.

Another major threat they face is the increasing amount of plastic in the ocean as they mistake

it for their food and choke on them.

13.

Giant Panda.

Of all the animals in the world, there would hardly be any who would be able to give giant

pandas a run for their money when it comes to cuteness.

These black and white creatures are just adorable and spend half their day eating bamboo and

the other half sleeping!

But unfortunately, a loss of habitat and poaching have pushed these pandas on the brink of extinction

and today, they only exist in China and number fewer than 2500.

Thankfully, their poaching has ceased though and stringent laws to protect their habitat

does offer a ray of hope for these adorable animals.

12.

Orangutan.

Literally translated, their name means person of the forest in Malaysian.

And they are not quite far from the truth either as they share 96% of their genes with

humans.

These creatures are loved the world over for their intelligence, playfulness and looks.

And, they have been known to use tools, much like humans!

These apes are restricted to Bornea and Sumatra, but that hasn't stopped people from keeping

them as exotic pets all around the world.

And because of the price they are willing to pay for a pet orangutan, they have become

a much hunted species and according to a survey in 2004, their numbers were less than 60,000.

Orangutans also like to live solitary lives or in a maximum group of 3 which makes them

easy targets!

11.

Hawksbill Turtle.

Consider this.

An animal which has been around for over a 100 million years is now in danger.

And there is no extinction level event threatening it.

The hawksbill turtle are found throughout the tropical oceans of the world and are known

for their colored and patterned shells.

However, it is these shells which make them a prey for poachers as the shells fetch a

high price in the market.

Their population has declined rapidly by over 80% and there are just 20,000 – 23,000left.

One of the major threats facing these turtles is that apart from the fact that they are

hunted by humans, their nests are also easy targets for other land predators.

Combine that with poaching and their very existence is under threat.

Let us hope that the conservation efforts are able to increase their population soon!

10.

Hawaiian Monk Seal.

Although Hawaiian monk seals tend to live far from humans on remote beaches throughout

the Hawaiian Island chain, fewer than 1,000 of them remain and their numbers continue

to decline.

Scientists are unsure of the cause, but suspect that changes in ocean conditions and competition

from commercial fishermen may be reducing the numbers of fish they depend on for food.

They also face threats from entanglements in fishing nets and discarded fishing gear

and can catch diseases from dogs and other domestic animals as well.

9.

Siberian Tiger.

Tigers are majestic beasts.

And they are powerful.

It is actually surprising to think that humans pose any danger to these massive cats but

out technology and guns are actually lethal to them.

And while tigers all round are in danger, the Siberian Tigers are actually on the brink

of extinction.

They are the largest of any tigers and their population is just 450 today.

Sadly, their poaching is still very profitable because tiger parts are used a lot in traditional

Chinese medicine and they are also facing the pressures of a depleting habitat.

Let us hope that this sad trend reverses and the Siberian tigers are returned to their

former glory when they roamed fearlessly across Russia and China.

8.

Northern Right Whale.

Even the story behind how they got their name is tragic.

The Northern right whales were deemed as the "right" whale to kill because not only

was it full of valuable whale oil, but it also floated after death making it easier

to handle and process.

The result?

Whaling actually drove this species to extinction with it becoming one of the most endangered

species in the world.

But there was some respite as its population began to surge but it has taken a hit again

because of global warming.

The rising temperatures have caused the krill to leave their habitat and that was the main

source of their diet.

It was estimated that there were around 450 northern white whales in the 21st century,

but that number is dropping again.

7.

Javan Rhinoceros.

Rhinoceros are a really mighty animal to look at.

Strongly built with a really poignant looking horn on their snouts, they are a picture to

behold.

But sadly, that horn is what makes them so valued by poachers.

Out of the five species rhinoceros in the world, the Javan rhinoceros is the most threatened

with only 40-60 of these creatures left alive.

They exist only in the Ujung Kulon national park today where they once roamed throughout

Southeast Asia and Indonesia.

Poaching is the main reason behind their decline and because of the lack of a significant breeding

population, they aren't really looking good for making a comeback!

6.

Amur Leopard.

Once, these exotic leopards used to roam around the areas of Northern China and Korea as well,

but today they are limited to only the remote and snowy forests of Eastern Russia.

It is believed that there are only 14-20 adult Amur leopards in the world today with just

5-6 cubs.

This sad state of affairs is the result of habitat loss due to colonization, poaching

and global warming.

And because of the small number of these leopards left, inbreeding is also posing a major threat

to these magnificent beasts.

5.

Northern Sportive Lemur.

Lemurs are fascinating creatures that are found exclusively in the Madagascar island.

These nocturnal creatures are identified with their large eyes but unfortunately all of

the 100 or so species of the lemur are endangered.

But one that is really close to extinction is the northern sportive lemur.

It is estimated that there are only 20 of these animals left and too in just one tip

of Madagascar.

Logging in the forest where they live is the main reason behind their declining population.

And if the ecology of Madagascar isn't improved really soon, the northern sportive lemur might

not be around in the next decade.

4.

Ivory Billed Woodpecker.

The world may have seen the last of the ivory billed woodpeckers.

Their natural habitat was south east USA and Cuba and they were actually one of the largest

woodpeckers known to man.

These birds were considered to be extinct up until 2004 when there were many reports

of their sighting in Arkansas and Florida.

However, even as hopes went up, there were no confirmed sightings.

And even if they do exist, their numbers are sure to be extremely small.

Habitat loss is one of the main reasons behind their declining numbers and their feathers

also made them a target of human hunters.

3.

Kakapo Parrot.

Imagine a species so rare that each one of the remaining 150 or so parrots have been

given individual names.

The kakapo parrots are actually pretty unique because they are the heaviest parrots and

are also flightless.

They were once a common sight in New Zealand during the night as they are nocturnal birds,

one of the very few.

Because these parrots could not fly, their nests on the ground were easy targets for

rats and cats and they were almost completely wiped out.

It was only in 2 small remote islands that they survived and thankfully there is now

an intensive program to keep them from going extinct.

2.

Northern White Rhino.

Rhinoceros have been around on the Earth for the past 15 million years.

But they might not be around for many more if we do not do something about it immediately.

Especially for the white rhino as there are only 3 of them left in the world, with only

1 male.

As a result, these animals are highly protected and there are armed guards around them at

all times in an effort to save them.

But we might have left things a little too late for these awe inducing animals who have

been poached mercilessly for their horn.

1.

Chinese Giant Salamander.

These creatures were the largest amphibians in the world and used to grow to about 6 feet

in length.

But sadly, they have disappeared from the Earth.

The Chinese giant salamanders were known to live in streams and forested hills and could

lay up to 500 eggs at one time which would be protected by the male.

Which was why they were a common sight throughout central and southwestern China.

However, they were also considered as a food source by the people and hence, their number

declined and today, they have completely disappeared.

Have you ever seen any of these magnificent animals?

How would you feel if they go extinct?

Let us know in the comments below and let us try to raise awareness about them.

And do remember to subscribe to our channel to get the latest updates on our videos.

For more infomation >> These Animals Are In DANGER Of Extinction! - Duration: 10:38.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube takes down FamilyOFive channels operated by convicted child neglectors on probation - Duration: 2:48.

For more infomation >> YouTube takes down FamilyOFive channels operated by convicted child neglectors on probation - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

সহজে-পিডিএফ ফাইল -মাইক্রোসফট ওয়ার্ড ফাইলে_-রূপান্তর করবেন_Easily Convert PDF files to Word files - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> সহজে-পিডিএফ ফাইল -মাইক্রোসফট ওয়ার্ড ফাইলে_-রূপান্তর করবেন_Easily Convert PDF files to Word files - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

PJ MASKS Toys Learning Numbers with Cookie Monster - Duration: 6:33.

How about some cookies let's look in the fridge well, there's lots of food cookie cookies I want cookies

PJ masks

Hey Dino pals, this is toy Rex here. Let's see what toy surprise we have today

My friends the PJ masks are coming

Help help help help Oh No, Cookie Monster. What's wrong Cookie Monster lost my numbers

I can't find now Cookie Monster numbers. No problem Cookie Monster that PJ masks are here to help you. Okay?

Cookie, okay, Dino pals. Let's help Cookie Monster to find the numbers

We have to look through his red magnifying glass and if we see anything special

We found the number two

Good job Cookie Monster kooky cookie dough Alan

She's a okay now. Let's go inside

Now we're on the inside. Let's look for some more numbers. Here we go

Anything there's nothing on the cookies

There's number ten Wow good shot

Awesome. Anything else guys? Let's see. What's inside this fridge

Whoa, there's lots of yummy yummy food. And do we see any numbers? Wow, there's the number nine

and there's the number seven and there's

Wow good job cookie monster who did cookie yummy yummy

Wow, that was so fun. Well, thank you so much PJ masks you guys help Cookie Monster to find all the numbers

No problem. That was so fun as a big. Thank you. The PJ masks it surprise toys Wow

We love surprise toys

Surprise toys with the PJ masks

Wow, we got so many awesome surprise toys. I can't even see the PJ masks anymore which toy should we open up first?

Let's open up the really big toy

Wow, it's a dragon from How to Train Your Dragon awesome. Let's open up the Dragon

We got stormfly

Chomp Chomp Chomp. This is Astrid dragon. He flies together with toothless. Let's go

Let's open up spider-man cool

It's spider-man spider went with Sandman and look there's a bunch of awesome figures - that's you again

We got spider Quinn's so cool. She's really awesome

She's a super cool spider-man superhero that works with Peter part and ultimate spider-man

For more surprise toys left. Let's open up this one night. I see Batman and Aquaman so cool

This is the Justice League mystery mini. That means there's Wonder Woman - lets see. Wow. These are the rest of the figures here

We go

Here we go

Hey look super duper cool. He's wearing his black mask with a long black cape and he's holding his bed Arang

It's like a boring when he throws it it comes right back

Super-smart billionaire, he's got lots of awesome gadgets to use like the Batmobile and even the batplane. Let's go Batman

3 more surprise - look this time. Let's open up

X-man man. It's so cool. Which leg spin. Are we gonna get? Let's find out. Here we go

Wow we get this super cool ring, this is a Wolverine bubble head ba-buh ba-buh ba-buh. So awesome we

Got really sharp sharp claws that come out of his head. He's really really strong

He's really good at flips and his power is regeneration when he gets hurt he can recover right away

He's super strong and he's the leader of the x-men and he's really really awesome. Cool. Let's go

Well, I was so cool, there's kylo Ren

He's a bad sis for and then there's ready to so cool. And here are the rest of the figures

There's the super awesome Chewbacca. Let's go friends a

Super duper fun. Well we go the bad guy. She's got love like

It's still flat is sitting on the awesome transformer first, we have to put down stars light then we get to ups

Oh, no, you can stand out. There we go stars like

Awesome figures you can get ultimate and even bumblebee. So cool

We do difference we got the super awesome bumblebee, he's super happy and smiling. He's a blue

Robot so cool. He's a member of the Autobots faster logo. He's a little blue

Car

Time to transform back into a car and go fresh super cool drive. Here we go

Wow so cool that PJ masks got all these awesome surprise toys

Video

Thanks for watching. Dino pals. You guys are awesome

For more awesome surprises with me click here and give me a big high-five to subscribe and join the dino club

For more infomation >> PJ MASKS Toys Learning Numbers with Cookie Monster - Duration: 6:33.

-------------------------------------------

Start a Successful YouTube Channel! The Beginners Guide to Millions of Views 📈 - Duration: 5:58.

For more infomation >> Start a Successful YouTube Channel! The Beginners Guide to Millions of Views 📈 - Duration: 5:58.

-------------------------------------------

⚽ FIFA 19 KARRIERE VOTING ⚽ - DU entscheidest (Deutsch/English) - Duration: 1:31.

Hey guys and welcome back to the second voting video for my fifa 19 career

You already wrote many teams under the first video

and many likes for your favorite team

at least 5 teams are remain for the second voting and they are...

Eintracht Frankfurt

Werder Bremen

Bayern Munich

1860 Munich, a little suprise

and Liverpool

these 5 teams are in the second voting circuit

In the description is a link to the voting on strawpoll.me

Leave your vote, I would be very happy

Advertise with your friends

share the voting link or this video in groups on twitter, facebook, etc...

The voting ends at Friday, 27th July, 23:59. Then you dont be able to give your favorite team a vote

No matter how this poll ends

show some respect in the comments

No one get insult, no team get insult, every team has our respect as i say often in livestreams

Separated by colours, united by the subject

♥ Let us live this out ♥

Have fun with the voting, thanks for your vote in advice

do some advertise and good bye ;)

For more infomation >> ⚽ FIFA 19 KARRIERE VOTING ⚽ - DU entscheidest (Deutsch/English) - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

寝る前に聴く曲【α波】で本当に疲れが取れる熟睡モードへ!安らぎのリラックスBGM ☯️ 01 - Duration: 2:45:01.

The Following Fanpage Description. Thank You!!!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét