Thứ Sáu, 20 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 20 2018

All my love

Said it don't

All my love

Said it don't

All my love

Said it don't

All my love

pappararururu

A rendezvous to mock the fool

bobidebabidenbeddebon

That's why I'm living on

Resigned to my own dry, dull, idle, miserable life, just barely getting by

This soulless skull is trapping me so, my dried-up brain is softly nagging, but no

I just don't get it at all

The bitter thoughts I don't wanna hold,

My no-good brain I'll just throw away now

hahahahahaha

"Tomorrow" I say again

bobidebabidenbeddebon

Will my mood lighten if I down detergent?

No and no and no

ohohohohoh

What was I to recall? Tears fall down my face

Accustomed to "goodbye"s that never seem to fade

But is this really okay, if I wander on?

Lonely?

Ronin?

Morning?

Sorry?

WISELY?

SICKLY?

Try to think, but I-

The fisheye's in the back of my head

So go ahead and kill me, I don't care!

Dancing in the room No. 10884

All night long

pappararururu

A tandem that serves the truth

bobidebabidenbeddebon

That's why I'm living on

Amygdala that's sweet but carefree, incontent with life, just barely getting by

The brain escaping from my skull

Seems sorta fried and burnt in areas, but no

I just don't get it at all

Uncertainty I don't wanna hold

My no-good brain I'll just throw away now

hahahahahaha

"Idiot" I say again

bobidebabidenbeddebon?

Will my mood lighten if I down detergent?

No and no and no

ohohohohoh

I'm wading through every day that's just the same

Why don't I just stay in bed and waste away?

And this is really okay! I'll just wander on

Lonely?

Ronin?

Morning?

Sorry?

WISELY?

SICKLY?

Try to think, but I-

The fisheye's in the back of my head

So go ahead and kill me, I don't care!

Dancing in the room No. 10884

All night long

For more infomation >> 【Joey】 Airhead (English cover) / ガランド 英語で歌ってみた - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

How to find Scalar triple product || Volume of parallelopiped || How 2 coplanarity of three vectors - Duration: 6:12.

For more infomation >> How to find Scalar triple product || Volume of parallelopiped || How 2 coplanarity of three vectors - Duration: 6:12.

-------------------------------------------

Violet cabbage!! - Duration: 12:22.

Summer vacation science project series

Hello everyone, I'm Miki Igarashi, the science girl

I'm Anahiko, nice to meet you!

So, what are we going to do today?

Today is this

We are using this. What is this?

Umm....cabbage?

-Yes, it's cabbage -I got it

You have gotten it! But the color is different

This is violet cabbage

Violet cabbage?

This purple colored cabbage. Have you ever seen it?

I'm sure a lot has seen it

I'm not sure about now but

We can't use normal cabbage?

No

Why are you so confident?

No you can't

Ok

So today using this violet cabbage, I'll show you a surprising

experiment you can use in your summer school science project

Let's think together and do some experiment

Here we go

Let's Science

Now we are going to make the liquid

Boil some water

This time we are using an IH cooking heater

Boil some water

Wait

While waiting

We are taking out the color of the violet cabbage

To make it easy for the color to come out

I'm cutting the violet cabbage into pieces

Here I go

It doesn't have to be that diced

Casual ok?

Casually cutting is ok

The violet cabbage are cut like this

Once done,

When that is done, put the cabbage in this net separated

Separated

No matter how much you peel, this violet cabbage is all purple

To let it come out, opening it up as possible

Put it in;

Easier

The violet cabbage has a great smell

-you like it? -Yes, it's really tasty

Make a soup or just eat it

The ones finished using in the experiment you can eat it

-Yes -Cooking it again

Let's make a soup out of this

We'll need the color though

Once you have the violet cabbage inside the net,

tie the net with a rubber band so it won't come out

Ok

This way, when you boil the violet cabbage with water

it will easier to take out so it's really good

Since the water is boiled, I am dipping the cabbage inside the pot

OK

Like this

Be careful it is really hot

Push out the color with a ladle

WHat are you thinking now?

Right now?

I am thinking how to eat this

Always food

Yes, how should I eat this

That is what I think

Usually when I'm preparing for this

I am thinking how everybody will enjoy this episode

Wow, hard working

I heard a bit that

you are quite an eater

That is true

Not denying?

Healthy is good

I actually do eat a lot

Take a look, Anahiko

How is it?

It's becoming purple

It's a beautiful purple

Once you scoop up and can tell that it is purple,

then it's done

Let's dry the top part of the net

Watch out for the heat, and I'm taking out the violet cabbage

Please watch out

Look, the cabbage has less purple color now

Color is fading

The color has been transferred here

I see

Now the liquid is made

Let's wait for the violet cabbage liquid to cool down

Let's put it into a transparent cup so we can tell the color

Into this color liquid we had taken out of the cabbage

Vinegar

Skin lotion

Lemon

Baking powder

put it in

Guess what color it will change into, Anahiko

I have no idea but this sounds fun

Isn't it?

It's a beautiful purple now

So beautiful

The color right now is

A little bit blue

Bluish purple so around here?

From color around here to

So let's see what color it will become

Please guess by yourself, Anahiko

OK

First is vinegar

Vinegar?

The vinegar is right now a light yellow

Around here? A bit orange colored yellow

Adding to this color,

to the violet cabbage color

so what color of the chart will it become?

Vinegar?

You said the vinegar is a bit yellow color

That means the purple will be slightly lighter

So it will be between the blue and the light blue. Around that area

Without doubt

So the violet and the blue will become lighter

Without doubt

-Around here - I have confidence

Ok. The prediction of the vinegar is...

-Around here -Let's go with there

So let's try it out

Please do

Let's pour it in

Adding vinegar

Please do

Take a good look

Let's see what happens

It should go blue...blue....uh

What?

What is this?

This is a pinkish red color

I said the opposite

It sure was

It sure is. This is what is fun about science

Oh you got me

Second question for you

Next is this skin lotion. Transparent now

When I pour this into the violet cabbage liquid,

What color will it become?

It will the same color as the cap, becoming pink!

-This? -It should be

You thought this is a hint?

Since you're kind

Am I kind?

I wonder how it will be.

Let's try it out

-Let's go -It will become pink like the cap

-Are you pouring? -I'm adding a lot

It doesn't change much?

That is true

-Doesn't change much! -But it's skin lotion!

-That's true! Not much -Why??

It does depend on which type

butt he one I used this type didn't change much

The 3rd question

This lemon

When I see the color now,

It's light yellow

Light yellow as well

What color will it change if I put it in?

That is hard!

I'm taking a wild guess

Black!

Black? You mean here?

It should turn black

I see....so...

Black....I wonder how it will be

You have a strong image?

That's right

Let's try it out

-Please try. -Yes

Let's try

What? Black? What?

What what what what?

Miki!

A bright color!

Well, this is close to the vinegar color

Very close

This is the vinegar one

Close to beautiful red

It's looking red

So the lemon turns into that color as well

The lemon becomes red as well

Anahiko, you've got it all wrong until now

This is so hard to guess. This is amazing

I'll get the last one

This is your last question

The last one is...my favorite baking powder

The baking powder to the rescue

The baking powder right now is a white powder

When I dip this into the violet cabbage liquid,

What color will it be?

This is...well,

it will become multiple colors

-Yes? -Which means

Rainbow

Rainbow?

Which is a joke

Brown!

Brown! you like brown!

I think it will become like a caramel

That means around here? A bit orange

Red or something close

The white powder will make the liquid lighter

That's really good. You are thinking very much

That is a good thing

Let's see if you get it or not

Last chance

IT's a white powder now

Adding more and more

And....

-Miki! -Yes?

-Blue? -Yes

It has become close to blue or to green

Compared to the original violet

-Can you tell? -Different from original

Just that bit has changed it so much

It has changed a lot

Not a single correct answer!

You didn't get it

It's important to guess like this

That was good

-How was it? -Amazing

-Wasn't it? -Didn't get one right

You didn't, but it's all hard to guess

So, how did it happen like that?

The reason is,

Violet cabbage has something called Anthocyanin in it

Anthocyanin changes to red with acidic material

and will turn blue with alkalinity

so it changed color like this

That is the answer

I see

Acidid, alkalinity, and neutrality.

There are so many

You may have heard this in litmus paper

Oh yes I have

Other may be with facial wash

you might find mild acidity

You may have heard that as well.

Yes, it's the same as that

It might be fun trying out with things in your house

That will be really fun

By guessing what attribute it is

and try dipping into this violet cabbage liquid

What we did today. First guess, and experiment,

and think what it was

This is very important

This will work well with summer projects

and it was fun

All wrong but...

It's ok to get it wrong

-That is also summer project? -Yes

Thinking why it went wrong is also fun so,

so please actively do some experiment

So see you again

Bye bye

If you thought this video to be useful,

Push the good button,

and subscribe

Please do

If you have any questions,

or experiments you want her to do,

Please write in the comment section

Please do

For more infomation >> Violet cabbage!! - Duration: 12:22.

-------------------------------------------

ENG SUB MOMOLAND in SAIPAN LAND Episode 5 Full - Duration: 45:07.

(The last night in Saipan)

(The girls exchange random gifts)

(Who gets each of the 9 gifts?)

(Who bought each gift?)

(Daisy picked a mermaid t-shirt! What gift did she buy?)

I got something that all of us like.

The ear pick.

The ear pick.

(The ear pick?)

The earrings.

She got the earrings.

(The earrings?)

It'll remind you of Saipan whenever you look at it.

So the members can have rooms that smell nice.

I got Ah In's candle!

(Daisy bought the coconut candle)

Right?

Yeah, we all like candles.

I picked a gift that any of us would like.

(Daisy's gift was the coconut candle!)

(How about Ah In?)

I didn't think of the entire group.

What is it?

What's this?

I thought it would be a fun gift.

This?

Whoever picks this is cursed!

Actually, I just thought it would be a fun gift.

Are you curious?

Should I buy the members this?

This is it! You were curious about the taste!

The eater is talking.

That's right!

(LOL)

I bought that because I was curious.

I heard that this is spicy chocolate.

Whoever picks this is very lucky.

I want to see how she looks when she eats this.

It's spicy.

It's spicy!

She just wanted to see someone else eat it.

The bottle is pretty.

Next!

(That thing is perfect)

Next!

(So this is what the bell is useful for)

(Ah In's gift was the spicy chocolates!)

I knew I wanted to buy this

as soon as I saw it.

I picked a gift that the girls will really like.

I thought you guys would be able to put this to use.

This thing is useful.

Since we're noisy... "Quiet, girls."

The ear pick?

Now nobody will ask me for a Q-tip!

(She did get the ear pick!)

I got it right!

The members really like to clean out their ears.

It's true.

I bought an ear pick.

Joo E was like, "What is that? I want one too!"

I bought one!

You did?

You should buy one too.

(It really is useful to the girls)

(Nancy's gift was an ear pick!)

I got...

Since it's summer...

(Is it this mermaid t-shirt?)

It's so hot.

Wow, wow. Look.

This thing is so cute. Look.

(I like it!)

It's so cute. I want to buy it.

Since it's hot, we need to hydrate.

I bought the tumbler!

I really wanted this!

You like it?

I love it!

You can get your iced Americano in this at cafes.

A slushy would taste delicious in this.

(Na Yun's gift was the cute tumbler!)

I just bought something I liked without much thought.

(The Batman sunglasses? The mermaid t-shirt?)

She said she wanted to eat clams.

She likes them.

(Yeon Woo can't seem to leave the toy corner)

You'll get that as a gift?

Yes.

Batman.

Alright.

This is the coolest looking one.

I like it.

I hope they like what I like.

And I want to see one of them wear this.

I was going to take it if the person that got it didn't want it.

I got the Batman sunglasses.

No wonder she felt offended.

She was offended when you called them childish.

(Nancy picked the Batman sunglasses 30 minutes ago)

I think Ah In got these.

Ah In likes childish things.

They're childish?

They're so cool.

Yeon Woo just got upset.

I like Batman.

How could you call them childish?

(Yeon Woo's gift was the Batman sunglasses!)

With my gift you know...

This?

That you were in Saipan.

It's a fashion item.

We really like earrings.

Who got these?

Who bought these?

Should I get earrings?

Wouldn't earrings from Saipan make a good gift for girls?

They're expensive.

These blue earrings represent how refreshing Saipan is.

There were prettier earrings, but I bought those for myself.

Really?

And these earrings

are supposed to remind you of the sea in Saipan.

Thanks, I'll wear them with something nice.

You look really pretty with those on.

(Now Yeon Woo really wants to consider piercing her ears)

She's wearing them in her ears.

(Joo E's gift was the earrings!)

I suspected a lot of these were from Hye Bin.

So I'm really curious.

She said I could've bought any of these.

I feel like you bought that thing too.

Oh, a mermaid.

Nancy's dream is to be a mermaid.

Nancy's dream is to be a mermaid.

A ridiculous dream.

How about this?

Even if someone besides Nancy picks this,

they can wear this as pajamas.

I think it would be fun to see around the dorm.

(She's showing off the Batman sunglasses)

Whoever wears this will become a mermaid.

I'm excited.

I think it would be fun to see in the dorms.

(She's already excited)

I think I'd be so pleased.

And so happy.

I really felt I had to buy that.

It's perfect on Daisy.

I love it.

I hope you wear that often at our dorms.

Of course. My new pajamas.

(Hye Bin's gift was the mermaid t-shirt!)

Which one haven't we talked about yet?

That.

(The bottle opener bell is also a mystery)

Isn't it pretty?

(Tae Ha bought the ringing bottle opener)

I think this would be good for hanging on a door.

It sounds really nice.

Right?

I just hope it doesn't end up on my door!

This sound can remind you of our trip to Saipan.

It sounds nice.

I love Saipan.

I love Saipan.

I'm glad it's not an alarm clock.

(Tae Ha's gift was the bottle opener bell!)

Next.

As you may have guessed, I got the Minnie Mouse sunglasses.

I love these! I love these!

(She finds a gift she likes!)

Sunglasses because the sun here

is really hot, so you need sunglasses.

But we can't just wear ordinary sunglasses, so I'm getting these edgy ones.

I'm getting these Minnie Mouse sunglasses for cool girls.

(Jane's gift was the Minnie Mouse sunglasses)

They look great on Tae Ha.

They're too big.

(She has such a small face)

Small!

Small!

This was our first time

picking out gifts for each other.

This was fun.

Let's do this often.

Let's do it again.

I think we should do it again at the end of the year.

Daisy has become a mermaid.

Can you sing the mermaid song?

(Ending with a mermaid song?)

Nancy just snorted.

You don't sound alike at all.

You're going to sing?

Grab a fake mic.

Not anyone can sing that.

The original mermaid.

(MOMOLAND's karaoke)

(The mermaid grabs a gold mic)

You're like Thor.

You're like Thor.

(LOL)

("New Face" by PSY)

♪ Where are you looking? ♪

♪ Honestly, you, that's right, you ♪

(Bump)

♪ Heart thumping, thumping, thumping ♪

("What is Love" by TWICE)

♪ Learn love ♪

♪ Ding-dong, ding-dong ♪

♪ The real deal is here ♪

(They're all so pumped up)

♪ The real deal is here ♪

Let's sing a pretty song.

("Fly" by MOMOLAND)

♪ This moment together with you ♪

(Nancy makes it a music video)

♪ I want time to stand still like this ♪

She's acting.

The lyrics suit this situation.

Yeah.

♪ I'll show you the story deep in my heart ♪

This is nice.

I love you all.

She sounded like a robot. "I love you all."

"Thank you all."

"I love you all."

What's that?

What's that?

What is it?

Is it someone's birthday?

It's someone's birthday?

(The staff prepared a gift for the girls)

(But then)

The candles went out.

(The staff is flustered)

(The wind keeps blowing the candles out)

We'll all act, girls.

Add the flames with CG.

1, 2, 3.

(Let's just say they were blown out)

We used 9 candles because...

(What do the 9 candles mean?)

(Just like the 9 candles shine on top of one cake)

(Each of the 9 members are radiant as members of MOMOLAND)

(This is how their last night in Saipan went)

(But a new start is waiting for them...)

(We hope these 9 girls can shine even brighter)

I think it's really nice

that we're all together.

And "Bboom Bboom" became

a big hit very fast.

But we had a lot of struggles too.

Since we're all here having fun after struggling together...

I think it's really nice.

Since we're MOMOLAND.

I'm very happy too.

(Since we're MOMOLAND)

(Because they had each other)

(They could always feel encouraged)

I love you all!

Honestly...

We've had many unexpected situations

since the first day we met before we debuted.

A new member suddenly joined us.

When we debuted with 7 members

some of us didn't know each other that well.

That's why I was really worried,

but I felt really close as we were preparing this album,

so I was really thankful.

I love you, Daisy!

I love you, Hye Bin.

Joo E, smile.

(Thanks...)

Smile.

So many people love "Bboom Bboom"

but we haven't changed at all.

Yeah.

We're the same as we were 2 years ago.

Joo E said we haven't changed.

She said it as a good thing.

But I think

I've actually changed for the better.

My personality has changed.

Not that it changed.

Now I can really relax and act like myself.

That's our situation now, which I really like.

(I can act more like myself with MOMOLAND)

I believe in fate.

This is fate. That's how we all met.

So I'm very thankful.

I hope...

I can be with you guys for a long time.

Yeah.

(Let's all stay together a long time...)

I want to take this opportunity...

I think I've said this to someone before.

But I want to tell you guys again.

Actually...

I was really scared.

You know what I'm saying?

I was afraid we'd grow apart.

But...

That's what I meant when I said everybody is the same.

(She was afraid because she spent a lot of time alone)

That's what I meant...

(She was worried but the members never changed)

(She cries after hearing Joo E's thoughts)

(To 20-year-old Joo E, the members are very important)

I already know how you feel.

Joo E struggled a lot.

No...

It's not that I struggled physically. I was just so anxious.

But when I came back to the dorms

you'd all tell me that I did a good job.

You'd walk by and thank me.

So that really encouraged me.

(She's always smiling, but she was very lonely)

(The members made that loneliness melt away)

Joo E has a lot of gigs so she doesn't get to spend much time with us.

While she's working those gigs

we get to spend a lot of time together.

I could imagine how that made you anxious.

I think I know how you felt.

This one day was really hard on me.

I don't know why.

I got back to the dorms at around 3 or 4 a.m.

The lights were all off. I just started crying.

I was crying by myself.

But then Nancy came out and gave me a big hug.

I'm so thankful for you guys.

I haven't said it to each of you, but...

(I can't thank you enough)

(The tears start flowing again)

For me...

I just...

I was so sad when I saw Joo E like that.

She had to work so much and she could've complained.

I was so sad that she couldn't complain because of us.

We could've heard her out, but she was worried about that.

Thank you all so much.

We're going to post screen shots of you on the group chat.

You're all laughing with tears in your eyes.

It's so sad.

I really...

Love you all.

(No more crying!)

Let's keep working hard.

Let's hang in there.

This is just the beginning.

We have to struggle a bit more.

Yeah.

Yeah.

What is MOMOLAND's final goal?

To be world-wide superstars.

Wow.

Global superstars.

She must be crazy.

Should we do this?

Our cheer.

Press down on the cake.

(They get ready for their cheer)

Let's head towards that day!

We sounded more energetic today.

It's a cake.

It is?

It's a cake.

(The cake tastes sweet after all their hard work)

(It was hard but we got through it since we were together)

(It was scary but we weren't alone)

(We're heading towards that day a step at a time)

(How do the girls feel now that they're about to debut in Japan?)

Are you excited about promoting in Japan?

I'm scared and excited about promoting in Japan.

We're going to be promoting in a foreign country.

It's scary, but exciting that we get to debut somewhere new.

And I'm curious about what will happen when we sing a song

in a different language.

(MOMOLAND dreams of being world superstars)

(They're flying to achieve that dream)

(They finished the "Bboom Bboom" music video shoot in Saipan)

(50 days later)

(MOMOLAND made their official debut in Japan)

(June 13, Japan)

(Japanese fans have been waiting for MOMOLAND since early in the morning)

(They even made banners for the members)

(L Kawasaki plaza)

(Their single came out in Japan the day before and now it's their debut)

We're finally going to make our official debut in Japan!

(They congratulate themselves)

I'm so nervous.

We've been here a few times for promotions,

but today is our official debut.

For the first time.

Our first time performing "Bboom Bboom" in Japanese.

That's right.

This will be our first time performing the song in Japanese.

We're singing "Welcome to MOMOLAND" and "Bboom Bboom" in Japanese.

Right.

I didn't think much of this,

but I'm really nervous now that I saw some staff members.

We'll do our best.

1, 2, 3.

Let's go!

Wow, we're going to meet our Japanese fans.

(They're nervous and excited before going on stage)

Let's walk slower.

(Practicing the Japanese lyrics and the dance moves)

My heart is racing!

(They've been performing "Bboom Bboom" for the last 5 months)

Wow, so many people!

(Now they can become closer to all of their Japanese fans)

(As their debut in Japan approaches)

(The girls seem more nervous)

(But thanks to the cheering fans)

(It looks like they'll set another record today)

(This is more than they imagined)

(These fans are here to congratulate MOMOLAND on their new start)

Go on stage.

(MOMOLAND goes on stage for their debut in Japan)

(They've been preparing their debut in Japan for a long time)

(Their debut performance is quite a success)

(The girls are more relaxed thanks to all the cheering)

(Such big cheers for the greeting)

(Their next song is the Japanese version of "Bboom Bboom")

(The Japanese fans know all the cheers)

("Bboom Bboom" unites all these people)

<font color="#0080ff">[Kocowa Ver]</font> <font color="#ff8080">MBC MUSIC E05 MOMOLAND's Saipan Land</font> <font color="#8080ff">-♥ Ruo Xi ♥-</font>

(MOMOLAND and the fans are great today!)

(The girls give their best performance)

(Everyone is so pumped up)

(They say good-bye)

(The girls can barely be heard over all the cheering)

(The fans won't stop cheering even though the performance is over)

(Thank you for all your cheering)

(We'll show you how their debut in Japan goes)

(They become one with their fans)

(June 14 fan meeting)

(Osaka)

We're in Osaka today.

♪ Hey, Osaka-saka-saka ♪

♪ Osaka, Osaka ♪

(They sing "Osaka" instead of "Havana")

Tell them what song this is.

(Don't you know "Havana" by Camila Cabello?)

Start!

♪ Osaka, Osaka, Osaka-saka-saka, Osaka-saka ♪

Let's go, girls!

Let's go!

1, 2..

Hurry, hurry.

1, 2, 3, hey!

It's been a while since we had a fan meeting so I'm excited.

When we had one in Osaka last time the fans were like...

"Hey, hey, hey!" So it was really fun.

(Going to meet the fans)

Where is this place?

The fan meeting will start soon. Yeah!

We're waiting for our fans.

We want to see them soon.

We wore these outfits for the first time in Saipan.

We're going to meet our Japanese fans in these outfits.

I think these are our prettiest outfits.

(These fans have been waiting for hours to see MOMOLAND)

(Finally the fan meeting starts)

You're awesome!

Awesome!

(The girls get close to their fans)

(The girls really appreciate all the encouragement)

(These fans are so excited after meeting MOMOLAND)

(Is this a dream?)

(This is a happy moment for the fans as well)

We got to see our fans from up close.

We spoke to them in Japanese and danced with them.

I had a lot of fun connecting with them.

(They shot the Japanese version of "Bboom Bboom" in Saipan)

(And they made their debut in Japan)

We didn't shoot the music video in Japanese because

we thought a lot of people would like it.

We shot that with the intention of debuting in Japan.

And now that we're in Japan

so many people seemed to love us.

I thought it was amazing. I'm so excited.

I feel great.

(It's finally time for them to eat)

What's this?

Pork cutlets!

Huh? Why are you filming me eating cookies?

I like cookies.

(These girls love to eat)

(They seem the most excited now)

I love octopus balls.

(They get so chatty in front of food)

I finally get to try octopus balls from Osaka.

I love how the egg yolk is runny.

(She takes a photo)

Octopus balls.

(She expresses how delicious it is with all of her face muscles)

Try it.

It's so good.

I gained back all the weight I lost before coming here.

I'm doomed.

I really stuck to my diet.

(Joo E eats as much as she dieted)

(I'll start my diet again tomorrow)

(June 13, Tokyo)

(Joo E, Ah In, Hye Bin and Daisy have something special to do)

It'll be short and sweet today.

There are many guests.

A lot of fans are waiting for you girls.

Let's go!

Let's go.

(What do the girls have to do?)

This place is called the Korean Wave Plaza.

Plaza?

Yes.

("Bboom Bboom" can be heard on the street)

(So many fans already knew they'd be coming)

You're so pretty!

There's MOMOLAND.

Where?

(The girls look for themselves)

Japan number one! Number one!

(Amazed)

(She does the "Bboom Bboom" dance in front of the fans)

Wow! Amazing.

(So many MOMOLAND fans outside)

(Joo E is a Korean makeup commercial model)

(MOMOLAND is here for a Japanese promotional event)

(The fans are so passionate and want to capture every moment)

The "Bboom Bboom" dance is very popular these days.

Can you do it here?

Would you all like to see the "Bboom Bboom" dance?

Yes!

(Here's the "Bboom Bboom" dance)

5, 6...

(They can do the dance anywhere)

(They even sing the instrumentals themselves)

(Everyone says they're cute)

(The event ends with a big round of applause)

(Their fans are around everywhere they go)

Let's go, MOMOLAND!

Let's go, MOMOLAND!

Let's go!

I was hoping a lot of people would come since this is the Korean Wave plaza.

But more people came than I thought.

I was shocked.

It was amazing.

It really was.

This was...

We've never gotten a reaction like this.

We're so hot!

(Shibuya is a place where the young people hang out in Tokyo)

(A famous record shop in the middle of Shibuya)

(MOMOLAND has their own corner)

(MOMOLAND shows up at the record shop for an event)

(And there are fans here waiting for them)

(MOMOLAND was here)

(Many people are interested in their debut in Japan)

(The girls are usually silly but they act professional now)

(They autograph the photos from Saipan)

Can you tell us about the song?

1, 2, 3. It's great!

(MOMOLAND's Saipan Land)

(June 15 fan meeting)

(Osaka)

(A line wraps around the building)

(Why have they been standing in line since early in the morning?)

(It's for MOMOLAND's fan meeting)

(The girls rehearse to give the fans a good show)

(They check their performance again and again)

Lights out.

(The fan meeting is about to start)

(The girls have their outfits and their mics on)

Gosh, this is our first performance.

We're going next.

How does Na Yun look? Does she look pretty?

You look pretty.

Very pretty. Your hair looks pretty.

1, 2, 3.

(We look so pretty)

Nice.

I'm worried I'll mess up the dances or the lyrics.

I'm more worried about the lyrics.

I memorized them, but I tend to forget when I get nervous.

(Time for a memorization test)

That part's confusing.

She forgot! Oh, no!

(She tries again!)

(We hope she remembers...)

(The fans start to enter)

This is our first official fan meeting in Japan.

I'm very nervous and it's an honor to meet our Japanese fans.

We're having an official mini concert for our fans.

And this is our first time doing this.

Right.

I feel even more nervous.

I'm nervous since this feels like a concert.

I want to see them soon!

We'll be back.

Let's go!

Let's do a cheer.

Hey!

Let's go!

Let's go!

We'll do a good job.

(We'll do our best!)

(These silly girls are quiet now)

We'll stand in the formation for "Great" when we talk.

Okay.

(1 minute before the show starts)

(Hearts racing)

Wow...

(Amazed at all the fans)

This is amazing.

Self-introductions will start from the left.

I think the Japanese male fans are really cool.

They gave high-fives like, "Hey!"

It was cute.

(The lights go out signaling the start of the show)

(Hearts racing)

Let's go! We'll do our best!

We'll do our best!

We'll do our best!

(MOMOLAND finally show themselves to their fans)

(The first song is "Welcome to MOMOLAND")

(We welcome all the fans to MOMOLAND)

(The girls look perfect as they perform)

(The Japanese fans cheer with passion)

(Now it's the talking segment)

(Jane talks about the time she was on a Japanese music show)

(The fans congratulate her)

We prepared a sentimental song which is a side of us you don't get to see.

We'll be singing "What Planet Are You From?"

So I really hope you enjoy this sentimental song.

("What Planet Are You From?")

♪ Hurry and answer me ♪

♪ Why are you just staring at me? ♪

♪ You're so pretty ♪

♪ I only have eyes for you ♪

♪ Everything will stop in that moment ♪

(As a special clip is played)

(MOMOLAND got changed into bubbly outfits)

Go ahead.

(They go on stage to perform "Bboom Bboom")

(Daisy has a problem with her mic)

(Nervous)

(Daisy is nervous since she sings the first line in "Bboom Bboom")

(Thankfully, her mic is fixed on time)

(The girls perform perfectly with no problems)

(The "Bboom Bboom" cheers can be heard)

(They all unite through "Bboom Bboom")

(Big cheers)

(A special event for the fans)

(Who will be the lucky fan?)

(Congratulations! Fan sitting in B251)

(The lucky fan gets to be on stage with MOMOLAND)

(Yeon Woo)

(Embarrassed)

(The rest of the girls watch)

(Yeon Woo and the fan will do a little act)

(The fan professes his love)

I really like you.

I showed up late and you still like me?

I like you.

Is that it?

I really like you a lot.

Express it in words.

I like you as much as Mount Everest is high.

So cool.

I like you more than that.

(All the other fans will be jealous of this group shot)

(They have more events for the fans)

("Wonderful Love")

(They cheer very loudly for the song)

Encore! Encore! Encore!

(The girls go back on stage due to the fans cheering)

(They'll be performing "Bboom Bboom")

(What is their goal for their promotions in Japan?)

Our goal is to become an energetic team

that gives positive energy and positive vibes

to many people

no matter what country they're from.

We'll study hard to learn Japanese

so that we can better connect with our Japanese fans.

I'm happy and since our debut was a success

I hope we become even bigger in Japan.

Singers used to inspire me as a kid.

That's why I want to inspire

our fans in Korea and Japan.

Let's go! I'll do my best.

Until the day we have our own concert in Japan,

we'll be working our hardest.

(We'll become a group that can bring happiness to many fans)

We love you!

(They end with a group shot with all of the fans)

(Thank you for all your support)

(We love you all)

(MOMOLAND went to Saipan for work and vacation)

(The music video shoot was filled with difficulties)

(It was a tough shoot, but the scenery in Saipan was beautiful)

(And the girls got to enjoy a nice vacation)

(Sometimes they act silly and sometimes they're very girlish)

(MOMOLAND showed us their true selves)

(With the energy from Saipan they made their debut in Japan)

(MOMOLAND will continue to work toward their new goals in Korea)

(MOMOLAND's Saipan Land will go on)

(To be continued)

For more infomation >> ENG SUB MOMOLAND in SAIPAN LAND Episode 5 Full - Duration: 45:07.

-------------------------------------------

Monika That Distant Shore - Duration: 1:43.

It all became so lovely

Those bluest skies above me

Those funny feelings I had never felt before I met you

I thought I'd stay a while

I tried to learn to smile

So many colors I had never even known

Maybe I'm not alone

Then I see the colors fading

Shadows of my fear invading

Have I seen this all before?

I know!

That there's something residing

A terror deep inside me

I couldn't understand how you could be so bold

Maybe I'll find myself smiling on that distant shore

Maybe I'm not alone

Just Monika!

For more infomation >> Monika That Distant Shore - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

【ヒヤ.生】凸待ち雑談しよう…!【1人20分まで】 - Duration: 2:21:57.

For more infomation >> 【ヒヤ.生】凸待ち雑談しよう…!【1人20分まで】 - Duration: 2:21:57.

-------------------------------------------

Что ЕСЛИ, ТЫ УПАЛ ЖИВОТОМ В ВОДУ С 30 МЕТРОВ? (просто озвучка) - Duration: 3:08.

For more infomation >> Что ЕСЛИ, ТЫ УПАЛ ЖИВОТОМ В ВОДУ С 30 МЕТРОВ? (просто озвучка) - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

5 Things you must have in your inventory! ft. iViki | Growtopia - Duration: 3:57.

*Intro*

For more infomation >> 5 Things you must have in your inventory! ft. iViki | Growtopia - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

GovTech - Duration: 1:34.

For more infomation >> GovTech - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

Facebook Video Creation Kit ✖ YouTube Hashtags ✖ EU Rekordstrafe für Google uvm. by OMG! - Duration: 10:11.

For more infomation >> Facebook Video Creation Kit ✖ YouTube Hashtags ✖ EU Rekordstrafe für Google uvm. by OMG! - Duration: 10:11.

-------------------------------------------

LA CONEXIÓN CON EL ALMA con Juan Manuel Giordano - Duration: 57:36.

For more infomation >> LA CONEXIÓN CON EL ALMA con Juan Manuel Giordano - Duration: 57:36.

-------------------------------------------

The police caught up with me !!! The worst day of my life - Duration: 10:03.

do not record this

I wanted to kill her

again

good me on the right

Look what's wrong with you

Look for my glasses

I have not seen such an accident for a long time

I probably have not recorded

record his bike

this is a bike dh I will not break anything

We're going to Kazer

he jumped, you have not jumped, again

I will fix your glasses

but my balls hurt

go to the doctor tomorrow

steering wheel

you are now looking at how we jump

why you threw the wheel

you have to go to the gym to exercise

in the bushes, it was to go

For more infomation >> The police caught up with me !!! The worst day of my life - Duration: 10:03.

-------------------------------------------

Dior Handbag Cake (ENGLISH SUBTITLES) - Duration: 13:49.

Leveled 9in/22cm square cake.

Divide into three rectangles with 6cmx17cm. Save the remaining rectangle.

Subscribe :)

Crunchy peanut

Chill until it hardens.

Long serrated knife

Mark 2cm or the width of your measuring tape.

Scraper

Pastillage paste or you can use gum paste. This paste tends to crack a lot, in order to avoid that use shortening.

Fondant smoother

Wire for cakes

Let it set 1 or 2 days . Make the handle in advance.

Light blue fondant

Corn starch

Water

X acto knife

Clay extruder

Ball tool

Black fondant

Stitching tool

Template in the description below.

Print out the letters template and cut them out.

Modeling tool/brush

Poke a hole in each letter.

Luster dust Silver/Prata

Palette knife

Thank you for watching.

Subscribe

Share

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét