Thứ Sáu, 20 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 20 2018

Hello, long time no see. I'm singer Baek Chung Kang.

My Makestar project has now begun!

I can't wait to introduce my music to not only my Korean fans but also K-pop lovers around the globe.

Please support and participate in my Makestar project!

This was Baek Chung Kang, thank you :)

For more infomation >> 백청강 싱글 앨범 프로젝트 Baek Chung Kang Single Album Project::Makestar - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

George - let`s go picnic | azit live session #6 - Duration: 4:02.

For more infomation >> George - let`s go picnic | azit live session #6 - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

ĐI MUA THỊT LỢN ĐEN VÙNG CAO HÀ GIANG MANG VỀ HÀ NỘI - Duration: 10:27.

For more infomation >> ĐI MUA THỊT LỢN ĐEN VÙNG CAO HÀ GIANG MANG VỀ HÀ NỘI - Duration: 10:27.

-------------------------------------------

Play Game Finding Animals With Cute OWL || Learn Name Animals Habits For Kid - Duration: 2:44.

Happy Kids TV

For more infomation >> Play Game Finding Animals With Cute OWL || Learn Name Animals Habits For Kid - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

Monsta - Sabe Bem (Feat: Godô) - Duration: 4:00.

For more infomation >> Monsta - Sabe Bem (Feat: Godô) - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

Going NUTS! How To Cook That Ann Reardon - Duration: 6:42.

Welcome to How To Cook That I'm Ann Reardon and today we're going to make

chocolate coated nuts. I bought a mixed bag of nuts 🌰🥜🔩and separated them all out

into their individual bowls and I want to know if you know what each of these

are ... so if we call this one number one two three four five six seven and eight ...

can you list in the comments for me the number and the name of each of these

nuts? So that's one two three four five six seven and eight.

What are they? I'm gonna use some of them but I am NOT going to use all of them

today. Let's start with these ones which to give you a clue are ... walnuts 😊Crack the

hard shell and this is what they look like inside they look a bit like a brain

to me 🧠 Okay so I've got a plastic container lid and I'm going to take each

of the walnut shells and put some hot glue on it and stick it to the top of

the inside of the container like that. The reason that I'm using whole ones is

that they're very hard to break without damaging the shell and all the shells

are slightly different sizes. Pour reusable food safe molding gel into the

bottom of the container then take that lid flip it over and place it on top so

that the walnuts sit half covered by the molding gel. Once the gel is set you

should just be able to pull off the lid from the container and because the lid

is smooth the hot glue should just come right off leaving the lid unharmed.

Take the mold out of the container and then remove the nuts and you can see

there the imprint of the shell and all those details are on the molding gel.

Fill each cavity with tempered milk chocolate ... if you don't know how to

temper chocolate just ask in the comments and one of my lovely

subscribers will link you to the chocolate secrets video that shows you

various methods of tempering chocolate at home. Once all the molds are full or

nearly full agitate it to smooth off the tops and get rid of any of those air

bubbles and then add a walnut 1/2 onto the top of each one and push it down gently.

And then we've just got to leave those to set. While they are sitting

I've always wanted to make chocolate coated nuts but to do that properly you

need a panning machine and I obviously don't have one of those but then I saw

this video where they put a stand mixer on a slope and added an attachment that

you can use for panning which sounds great and then I saw the price hmm 🤔

So I've decided to try and make my own instead ... so firstly I'm going to unscrew

another attachment that I have for my mixer so I've got that bit that goes

into the top of the mixer. I don't even know if this is gonna work but let's

give it a go. So I'm gonna take a hemisphere baking tin and to make it a

bit bigger or a bit longer I'm adding the sides of a loose based baking tin

around the top and just using gaffer tape to put that into place. Then using

hot glue I'm adding a plastic ring to the top of the hemisphere. Now this is

the side that goes into the mixer and that will turn it so the other side is

the one we want to attach to the bowl right in the centre. Now I don't know if

this is going to be strong enough but I'm using hot glue so that I can take it

off again later and reuse all these parts for their original purpose. Here we

go put the mixer onto a slope and add that into place and then shall we test

it out ... my main concern with this is that this join here won't be 💥strong enough

and indeed it's not. Oh dear so we're going to need another way of attaching

that and I think I'm gonna have to sacrifice my hemisphere mold here and

drill a hole right through it. Model version number two I now have a hole

through the hemisphere mold and the 'joiny' piece is hot glued into the

centre and success ... it is spinning and after a few minutes we have a light

coating and then you can add a little bit more chocolate at a time to make that

coating thicker but it looks like the hot glue is still not strong enough. I

really don't want to weld this together because I want the piece for my

other attachment for the mixer later. So time for model number three ... this time

I've reduced the amount of hot glue on the outside to a smaller amount and

glued a screwdriver attachment around the piece that goes through on the

inside. I also got rid of the slope because the mixer works with the head

tilted up so there's not really any need to put it on a slope it can just sit

flat with the head up. This seems to be the most stable model that I've made so

let's leave that tumbling and check on the walnuts. Push each of the walnuts pop

out of the mold and I think they look lovely ... a box of those would make a

beautiful gift for someone or just a bowl that a dinner party would be lovely

for dessert and once you've got the mould made it is easy to make more of

these. Then finally after two hours of panning just leaving them to go around

on each other to make them smoother we have milk and then I put a layer of dark

chocolate on the very outside and we have coated hazelnuts. They're not as

smooth or as shiny as I was hoping for but considering that this was a homemade

panning machine on the spur of the moment I actually think they're pretty

good and a life update for you we are back home from the hospital. James is

still on IV antibiotics and a whole bunch of other medications with an

amazing service we have in Australia here called Hospital in the home. So

basically he is still a hospital patient but they come to us instead of us being

in hospital, so he's out of dangerous waters now he's getting stronger and a

little bit less pain each day. So thank you all so much for your love over these

last few weeks 💕 I was getting really teary last week reading all the comments

and the Friday before as well when I was in the hospital reading them all

and thank you for all the virtual hugs you sent to your support just means a

lot so much to me to know that you guys care for us and for those of you who are

asking where you could send James a get-well card 💌we've got the PO box

listed in the description below I'll put that on there as well and if you missed

last week's video and you have no idea what's going on you can catch up on that

here see more of the chocolate truffle videos here and other cool stuff here.

Make it a great week and I'll see you on Friday 💝

For more infomation >> Going NUTS! How To Cook That Ann Reardon - Duration: 6:42.

-------------------------------------------

YA ASYIQOL BY SABYAN REACTION [ENGSUB] - Duration: 8:10.

Hello everyone :)

Im Melike.

Welcome back my channel again :)

I dont trust Google translate

I want to say

I wiil say something. 1 minute

I dont know

I hope is the correct translation

It could not say hello

Today I listen to an Indonesian song

By the way, Sabyan is a group name

I thought it was her name

I downloaded Deen Assam in my phone

I always listen

Because it's so peaceful

And there was a subtitle on it but I did not notice it.

There are only Arabic and Indonesian subtitles in this song.

Sabyan- Ya Asyıqol

I dont know how to read

I'm probably wrong reading

I am very excited. 5 min wow

I'm starting. Are you ready?

She is very beautiful

You're very beautiful. But you look more young than 19

There is an Arabic subtitle but I do not understand anything

What a nice place

I want to go Indonesia

Dady, send me to indonesia

But this time there are only pionist

I wish my voice was beautiful

I would sing to you

That's why my voice is not beautiful

She is very beautiful.. Maşallah

Her voice is amazing

Is this an emotional song?

I dont understand but but I'm touched

I will cry :p

Is that done?

Their new songs are coming out

Im Listening to the second songs of this band

very weird

She has a beautiful voice

I felt like I was listening to her in real life

The environment, sound, melody were very harmonious

The view was very beautiful

I likeeeee

I do not believe she is 19 years old

Cuz she likes more young

I hope you liked the my video

Dont forget to follow me on instagram

instagram: melikeonyoutube

If you are still not subscribed to my channel, please subscribe

See you in the next video. Take care of yourself

For more infomation >> YA ASYIQOL BY SABYAN REACTION [ENGSUB] - Duration: 8:10.

-------------------------------------------

I Faked My Death In Front Of My Dog For Real - Duration: 2:26.

For more infomation >> I Faked My Death In Front Of My Dog For Real - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

Future U.S. Elections, Mayonnaise-Flavored Ice Cream - Monologue - Duration: 3:03.

-Let's get to the news.

In an interview last night, President Trump said

that he told Russian President Vladimir Putin

not to meddle in any future U.S. elections.

So good news.

Apparently there are going to be future U.S. elections.

[ Laughter ]

No small thing.

The White House announced today that President Trump

plans to invite Russian President Vladimir Putin

to Washington this fall in what is sure to be

the worst ever episode of "Undercover Boss."

[ Laughter and applause ]

Russian state media showed video today of nuclear weapons

being tested despite President Trump and Vladimir Putin

talking this week about avoiding an arms race.

Even worse, they showed the Helsinki summit

with a laugh track.

-There was no collusion at all. [ Laughter ]

Everybody knows it.

[ Cheers and applause ]

-Former White House press secretary Sean Spicer

said in an interview this morning

that he thinks President Trump is a truthful person.

Said Spicer, "I mean, he said he was going to fire my dumb ass,

and then he did."

[ Laughter ]

According to Politico, it cost the federal government

$250,000 per month last year to provide

Secret Service protection for Eric and Donald Trump Jr.

Well, if you want to save some money in the future,

just put the Tide pods on a higher shelf.

[ Laughter and applause ]

"Dad, it happened again. It happened again.

I ate the candy and it turned out to be soap."

[ Laughter ]

"And Eric did it too.

I did it too, Dad, I thought it was --

I thought it was candy, and it was soap."

[ Laughter ]

Bruce Springsteen made a surprise appearance

at Billy Joel's 100th show

at Madison Square Garden last night.

"Only in New York," said a guy getting robbed by a rat.

[ Laughter ]

"Slow down, rat, I'm gonna give you my money.

Well played, rat."

Aviation companies are reportedly considering

recruiting more women to help combat

a growing shortage of pilots and mechanics,

which came as a shock to Spirit Airlines.

"Wait, you guys have pilots and mechanics?"

[ Laughter and applause ]

An ice cream shop in Scotland

has created a new mayonnaise flavored ice cream.

[ Audience ews ]

And if you're dying to try it,

you were probably dying to begin with.

For more infomation >> Future U.S. Elections, Mayonnaise-Flavored Ice Cream - Monologue - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

The Kind of Story We Need Right Now: Grandma Strangles Bobcat to Death - Duration: 4:13.

-A grandmother in Georgia was attacked

by a bobcat with rabies recently,

and she strangled it to death with her bare hands,

which brings us to a segment we call

"The Kind of Story We Need Right Now."

♪♪ [ Cheers and applause ]

This is DeDe Phillips.

She is a grandmother.

And she was standing in her driveway recently

when a bobcat with rabies leapt at her,

and she strangled it with her bare hands.

This is the kind of story we need right now.

Seems like every news story these days is about

treason and betrayal and helplessness,

which is why we need a good old-fashioned story

about kicking ass.

I'm gonna tell you that story right now.

This woman was standing in her driveway

when she spotted a mangy bobcat,

and she knew right away that it was trouble.

Seconds later, it leapt at her face,

so she grabbed it by the shoulders and "...took it down."

This grandma... [ Cheers and applause ]

This grandma right here

caught a bobcat in midair.

That's insane.

My grandma can't even catch the bus.

This is the kind of story we need right now.

Every day, every news organization is like,

"Blah, blah, blah.

We're all gonna die."

And this woman's like, "I'm not."

By the way, just in case you're picturing a regular house cat,

that's not what we're talking about here.

This is a cat named Bob.

This is a bobcat.

Phillips told police that, during the attack,

her 5-year-old granddaughter was inside the house, sleeping,

so Phillips didn't make any noise,

because she didn't want to wake her.

Look, I know grandmas are supposed to be nice,

but that is some next-level [bleep]

"My grandma made me cookies."

"My grandma wrestled a bobcat to death

in silence so I could nap."

[ Cheers and applause ]

Imagine. Just imagine, if you can, for a second,

what was going through that bobcat's head

while this was happening?

"Not only is this old lady killing me,

she's not making a sound."

The scariest thing I can imagine in the world

is a quiet grandma strangling you to death.

"Grandma, why?

Why, Grandma? Just tell me why."

Now, you're probably wondering what this woman was doing

out in her driveway in the first place.

Well, it's simple.

She was -- and I'm not making this up --

putting a bumper sticker on her truck that said...

[ Cheers and applause ]

That's real. That's real.

First of all, of course, she has a truck.

This story's [bleep] great.

Second of all, I think this proves once and for all

that bobcats can't read, because if you were a bobcat

and you saw that, you'd think,

"I'm gonna find a different grandma."

After the incident was over, Phillips was taken

to the hospital, where she was treated

for several broken fingers.

She didn't make any noise

while breaking several of her fingers.

This grandma -- this grandma right here --

went face-to-face with death and came out a winner,

and that made me feel like a winner.

So, to DeDe Phillips, I say, "Thank you."

And to the rest of you, I say,

please get out there and do some kick-ass stuff

to distract us from all the terrible stuff.

This has been "The Kind of Story We Need Right Now."

♪♪ [ Cheers and applause ]

For more infomation >> The Kind of Story We Need Right Now: Grandma Strangles Bobcat to Death - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

ASK #6 - UMENIE, YOUTUBE KANÁL, FILMY -/Dawosworld/ - Duration: 6:08.

For more infomation >> ASK #6 - UMENIE, YOUTUBE KANÁL, FILMY -/Dawosworld/ - Duration: 6:08.

-------------------------------------------

Japan'18 - #1 Shinjuku OMOIDE YOKOCHŌ & NINJA Restaurant - | by Tania Sofia de Andrade - Duration: 5:46.

Dead.

Tobi: "What? Me not!" Me: "I for sure.."

That's how it looks like, when the luggage didn't arrive.

Tobi's luggage is missing..

It's still in Kuala Lumpur..

Let's hope, it arrives sometime, quickly...

Me: "Ah, simply slide off?"

Irina: "This was the sheet between.."

.. the rice and the "nori" (algea leaf).

So it doesn't get soggy.

Now we're going to eat in a..

Ninja Restaurant!!

After I slept while everyone was..

Me: ".. gaming." Tobi: "gamed!"

Me: "Gaaaming" Irina: *in purpose horrible accent* "Horizon Zero Dawn"

Tobi: "Wait, how did we say..?? Horizont.."

Irina: *translates word by word into Swiss German* "Horizont, Null, Dämmerung!"

Okay.

For more infomation >> Japan'18 - #1 Shinjuku OMOIDE YOKOCHŌ & NINJA Restaurant - | by Tania Sofia de Andrade - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

Hike at Pic du Canigou ! 🦄VLOG #7 - Duration: 10:22.

I slept really badly...

Today we're going to climb the Canigou mountain

We're going to go rock climbing

We're going to go rock climbing...

no we're not, just stop saying that

we're going hiking at the Pic du Canigou

it is 6am

we're definitely awake at this point

nice bum

such a pretty sunset

I just broke my shoulder

so cute

he runs fast

8 kms until the "refuge". It's 8am guys let's go

how was the nap in the car?

it's round

and big

Start of the hike, 1386m high

Nice poop

I'm nicely rehydrated

where were we since the last video?

it depends on whom

I left Paris

I did a bunch of videos on my crypo currency channel

Subscribe if that is something you're interested about

and then

we met up again in Montpellier

we did some climbing

and we went to the Nowhere festival which is similar to Burning Man

it was amazing

and now we're in the Pyrénées

hiking up the Canigou mountain

and I'm out of breath

and while Brice was on the road

I worked on a small project you will soon see on my Youtube channel

you can also go check it out

then I met up with Brice

and now we're traveling together

don't forget to subscribe to Digital Climber

and leave a thumbs up

to help us climb

and a comment to cheer us up

because my arm hurts and it is pretty steep

these are trees that help women big more comfortable with leg hair

hairy trees

Can you do the marmot again?

I can't now

something like that

look at how shiny it is

it's a shiny rock

it's dying

being beat up by ants

despite his beautiful purple color

how are you guys?

stretching up the bum?

look at this cow coming

she's has a nice tail

and her ears look sweet, I like touching cow's ears

[trying to mew]

this is where we're going

Are you dying ? I'm ok now

[the life of a digital climber]

another shiny rock, it's less impressive without the sunglasses

I can't open the bag

nicely done my friends

we're leaving because of some scary coulds behind us

the "refuge"

there was a big storm on our way

we're completely soacked

it came faster than expected

what an adventure

wet shoes

but we like it

we're almost there, the rain finally stopped

nice feet clip

still alive?

sure...

improvised acro yoga session on the parking lot of the Nauroto

there is somewhere we can chill

as long as we leave I'm fine

Subscribe!

subscribe, so I don't die

we just got to paradise

I'm going to show it to you

This is how this wonderful day ends

oh the Brice is here

a tough day for me

I was sick

and today it was a big hike and we woke up at 5:30

but it was a really cool day

we finally chilled this evening and it was great

don't forget to subscribe

smash the like button

and we'll see you guys onto our next adventures

For more infomation >> Hike at Pic du Canigou ! 🦄VLOG #7 - Duration: 10:22.

-------------------------------------------

Sgt. Chesna to be laid to rest - Duration: 1:32.

For more infomation >> Sgt. Chesna to be laid to rest - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

【異常事態】水球女子代表合宿が打ち切りの理由・・・ - Duration: 3:33.

東京五輪を控える水球界が前代未聞の事態に直面した。8月開幕のジャカルタ・アジア 会に出場する水球女子日本代表が横浜市内で行っていた強化合宿が19日、予定の日程を えずに打ち切ったことが分かった

猛暑の中で連日過酷な練習を行った上、水球男子の日本代表監督である大本洋嗣氏(51 が18日にSNS上で女子代表選手を厳しく批判。選手たちの動揺が大きく、合宿の継続 困難になったという

本番への強化に重要となるア大会を一部選手が辞退する可能性もあり、波紋は広がりそう 。 水球女子はアジア大会を控え、16日から横浜市内で強化合宿をスタート。本来 らば21日が最終日の予定だったが、2日間繰り上げ、急きょ19日で打ち切られた

ある関係者は「選手は肉体的な疲労もあり、それ以上に精神的にダメージを受けている」 とが原因とした。 水連関係者によると、心身を追い込んだ要因の一つが、スパルタ の練習だった

13人からなる女子代表は今季から就任した本宮万記弘(まきひろ)新監督のもとで、2 後の五輪へ向けて再出発。今回の合宿は早朝5時台から午後9時まで、長時間の4部練習 行っていた

だが、正式なトレーナーも置かず、練習は気温35度を超える炎天下の屋外プール。過酷 環境下で、主力選手の一部には肌に日光によるやけどのような症状を起こして病院に運ば 、別な選手は過呼吸を訴えるなど、疲弊しきった状況だったという

18日にはある大学との練習試合で、接触プレーを巡って、大学側の指導者が代表 手に罵声、暴言を浴びせる事態が起きた。そこに追い打ちをかけるように、男子代表の大 監督が18日深夜に自身のフェイスブックを更新

6月24日の関東学生リーグ女子決勝で、選手たちの水着が5枚も破れた件を取り上げ、 この悪質行為は全て日本代表選手によるもの」「悪意しかないのは明白」と書き込んだ。 れを見た選手が「プレーを全否定された」と受け取り、合宿離脱を訴える声が続出

事態を重く見た日本水連の水球委員会側も、合宿打ち切りを決めたとみられる。フェイス ックの文面は既に削除されている。 開催国枠で五輪初出場を決めた水球女子代表だ 、練習環境や内容、また指導陣と選手の不協和音が一気に表面化した形

アジア大会は重要な強化の場となるはずだったが、30日から再び始まる都内での合宿が 事に行われるかは不透明。最悪の場合は、一部の主力が同大会をボイコットする可能性も る

2018年7月20日5時0分 スポーツ報知 水着が破れた…だと!? 6 : >>4 水球は男女ともに結構水着破れる 結構可愛いな 未だにスパルタ 習とかどんだけ時代遅れなんだよw 中間おすすめ記事 マイナー競技はこういう問 が起きやすいよな 5 スポーツは練習量多い方が強いのは当たり前 ただ競技人 が増えてくると才能差が露骨に出てきてあまり意味がなくなる 自分とこの選手を代表 送り込むために今の代表選手を追い出す 86: >>78 それか まあ派閥 いなんやろね アマチュアスポーツならではの醜聞劇 指導者が全て悪い 女子の 球の試合って一般人見れるのかな 是非一度観戦してみたい 室内プール使わせても えないのか

根性論で頑張る種目に期待しないできないわな。 今の時期に屋外プールはきついだろ きつい練習は我慢できても きつい日差しは努力で乗り越えられん 156: > 150 敵に言われたことはあんま関係ない気がする この猛暑で切り上げただけじ ね 女子の監督は女子にしたほうがいい いまどきスパルタなんて終わってるわ 時結果が出てもみんなその競技やらなくなって終わる 23 朝5時から夜9時まで 習って頭おかしいだろw 日本の体育会系の指導者ってこんなんばっか 時代遅れも だしい マジ終わってんな 3 外プールに1時間いただけで小麦色なのに、5時 ら20時まで練習? 肌は重症だろう 33 東京五輪では、最低でも予選突破の ルマを課せられているんやろなぁ

3 水球は社会人でやっていく道がないからな 大学卒業したら引退だから、当 競技人口も少ない 38 辞めちゃえばいいじゃん ニッチ競技だし 何をどうし も、盛り上がらないし 練習方法なんかはおかしいが 選手の方にも結構な問題があ そうな予感 海外の指導が楽みたいな幻想は、どこから生まれてくるんだ? 日本以 に陰湿で厳しいかもしれないのに 水球ってもともとスパルタ体質だった印象 だか 女子チームなんか育たなかったんだろ ちゃんと強化するなら、外国からコーチ呼んで 若年層から才能ありそうな選手を鍛えてってやらなきゃ駄目なんだろうけど そこま やる価値があるとも思えんわな 男子監督の発言は体の良い理由に利用されただけじゃ いの? 前から逃げ出したくてきっかけが欲しかったんだろ 517: >>51 それはあると思う 526: >>511 人間は同じストレスには結構強い だけど、ストレスが蓄積してる時に別方向からストレスが来ると脆いんだよ 女子と男 の監督が真逆のことを言って責め立ててくれば、嫌にもなるだろうよ 51 女の集 ヒステリーを敵に回すと、どんなにこっちに理があってもかなわない マイナー競技っ こんなのばっかりなんだよなw おすすめ記事1001: 厳選記事 2020/01/ 1 00:00:00 ID:newsmatomemory【衝撃的】に納豆3パック ってた結果wwwマジかよwww 引用元:

For more infomation >> 【異常事態】水球女子代表合宿が打ち切りの理由・・・ - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Monsta - Olhos Nos Olhos (Feat: Rui Orlando ) - Duration: 4:43.

For more infomation >> Monsta - Olhos Nos Olhos (Feat: Rui Orlando ) - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

Leroy Sane will be 'stronger' for World Cup snub -Guardiola - Duration: 4:05.

Leroy Sane will become stronger for his surprising World Cup snub, claimed Pep Guardiola

The Manchester City winger, voted PFA Young Player of the Year last season, was a shock omission from Germany's 23-man squad

Joachim Low's side defended their title pitifully in Russia, prompting further debate over the decision to leave Sane at home

RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Pep Guardiola admits Jorginho would have made a 'mistake'

Manchester United 1-1 Club America: Juan Mata cancels out. Manchester United could lose pre-season friendlies by 'some

Pep Guardiola demands Manchester City's World Cup stars. Share this article Share 'Leroy has to accept that this decision may make him stronger,' Guardiola said

'He's so young and in two years it is another European Championships and then in four years another World Cup

'I think it's the past now. The national trainer decided what's the best for the national team

'Leroy has to accept it and move forward. He has the chance to show the national team from Germany and first of all us, he has another season to show his quality

' Sane is one of only a handful of senior stars with Guardiola in America and is set to take on greater responsibility when City aim to become the first team in a decade to win consecutive league titles

The Catalan, however, suggested there is still much for Sane to do and City want to tie the German down to a longer contract

'He has to improve his game, try to keep the levels he showed last season. We are so happy to have him here,' Guardiola added

RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Pep Guardiola admits Jorginho would have made a 'mistake'

Manchester United 1-1 Club America: Juan Mata cancels out. Manchester United could lose pre-season friendlies by 'some

Pep Guardiola demands Manchester City's World Cup stars. Share this article Share

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét