Thứ Bảy, 21 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 21 2018

About 2 months ago now, We Happy Few, an upcoming survival game with a big emphasis on story,

was banned by the Australian Classification Board.

The reason for the decision was due to the game containing what they called "drug use

related to incentives and rewards".

This means that, due to the game containing some drug use and despite the extremely strong

anti-drug message the games has, the game was seen as promoting using drugs and so should

be banned.

But, as mentioned, the game's entire narrative is about the drugs being a bad thing that

you shouldn't do.

Due to this, the game's developers appealed the decision, a process that costs $10,000

and, for the first time in history for a game banned due to drug use, managed to get the

decision overturned.

We now have information about why the game was unbanned from both the Classification

Board, as well as Gearbox's legal team, and this video will go into why the game was unbanned

and then some of the far reaching effects this has already seen for the video game industry.

To begin with Gearbox, We Happy Few's publisher, whose legal representative has wrote a detailed

write-up on the appeal process and the methods they used to argue that the game shouldn't

be banned.

This report, which goes into the applicable law for why the game was banned is pretty

lengthy, but can be boiled down to a few different points.

The first argument for the game not facing restrictions was the importance of context.

The legal representative argued that due to the overwhelmingly strong anti-drug message

that the game has, this should be taken into account.

They even say that the classification board's own guidelines explicitly mention the importance

of context.

This line is straight from the Australian classification board:

"Context is crucial in determining whether a classifiable element is justified by the

story-line or themes.

In particular, the way in which important social issues are dealt with may require a

mature or adult perspective.

This means that material that falls into a particular classification category in one

context may fall outside it in another."

The second point was the game's literary, artistic and educational merit.

Comparing it to classic novels like Brave New World, A Clockwork Orange, 1984, Brazil

and Fahrenheit 451, the legal representative argues that works like these play an important

role in public and social discourse and the process of opinion forming.

He also speaks about their educational merit and questions why these novels are allowed

to be read in schools yet a game like this is being banned.

Further arguments were made around the game's unrealistic setting and style, saying that

realistic elements are considered to have greater impact than unrealistic elements and

that the game's sci-fi abstract style should fall under the latter.

And then lastly, the legal representative once again picks apart the Australian law

and highlights that any game that overall and clearly condemns the use of drugs should

not be refused classification, and that this is strongly backed up by the already existing

law.

To summarise, Gearbox's legal representative seems to have gone through the law with a

fine tooth comb and has found huge holes in the way this was handled.

We Happy Few shouldn't have been banned and any game like this in the future shouldn't

be banned either.

The Classification Board's reason for the reversal isn't anywhere near as in-depth,

but they have stated: "The premise of this computer game is for

the playing characters to escape a fictional town where the inhabitants are in a state

of Government mandated euphoria and memory loss.

Although the non-playing characters appear to be happy due to their continual use of

the Joy drug, the computer game quickly establishes that this state is undesirable and the playing

characters are on a quest to avoid the use of the Joy drug."

"The actual use of the fictitious drug as a game progression mechanic, questions the

viability of such a gameplay decision at each stage/level.

The character's action in taking the drug is usually the only viable option given and

while it may enable the character to pass a stage/level of the game, the benefit is

short term and is followed by a loss of memory and a reduction in health points, the depletion

of the body and/or withdrawal symptoms."

As earlier mentioned, this decision has already made huge strides for change in the Australian

video game industry.

Not only has the decision created a bold precedent for future games, but the Classification Board

has even confirmed that they are now in talks about updating the current system.

Speaking to Kotaku Australia, the board has said:

"The Department is currently examining how the National Classification Scheme can be

modernised."

"The Department has commenced discussions with the states and territories, which are

joint partners in the National Classification Scheme, and will consult extensively with

industry stakeholders and community organisations."

This is huge news for gamers and it is very possible that far fewer games will now be

refused classification in the future.

As always, Censored Gaming will be here to keep you up-to-date on all things censorship

and will be sure to let you know of any new developments.

If this is something you are interested in, please consider subscribing to the channel

and, until next time, thank you for watching.

For more infomation >> Why We Happy Few Is No Longer Banned In Australia - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

ណូយ វ៉ាន់ណេត ជម្រើសពិសេស ស្នេហាអ្នកជនបទ ពិតជាពិរោះរណ្តុំ | Noy Vanneth Best Collection Old Songs - Duration: 1:04:44.

Noy Vanneth Best Collection Old Songs

For more infomation >> ណូយ វ៉ាន់ណេត ជម្រើសពិសេស ស្នេហាអ្នកជនបទ ពិតជាពិរោះរណ្តុំ | Noy Vanneth Best Collection Old Songs - Duration: 1:04:44.

-------------------------------------------

How to Draw Long Hair and Curly Hair! | Xiaoling toys - Duration: 6:51.

How to Draw Long Hair and Curly Hair! | Xiaoling toys

For more infomation >> How to Draw Long Hair and Curly Hair! | Xiaoling toys - Duration: 6:51.

-------------------------------------------

SKYRIM | Die Flucht aus Helgen (S01E001) [HD/60] - Duration: 48:10.

For more infomation >> SKYRIM | Die Flucht aus Helgen (S01E001) [HD/60] - Duration: 48:10.

-------------------------------------------

#MarcelsArt Sword Brushes - Duration: 14:40.

For more infomation >> #MarcelsArt Sword Brushes - Duration: 14:40.

-------------------------------------------

Mystery Show 2018-7-21 "Face to Face Empathy" LIVE - Duration: 1:51:43.

For more infomation >> Mystery Show 2018-7-21 "Face to Face Empathy" LIVE - Duration: 1:51:43.

-------------------------------------------

ROMPELO CON LA CABEZA CHALLENGE / Jersson Vega G👓 - Duration: 12:03.

For more infomation >> ROMPELO CON LA CABEZA CHALLENGE / Jersson Vega G👓 - Duration: 12:03.

-------------------------------------------

ওমরা করতে যে কাজগুলো করতে হয় || Omra korte Je Kaj Gulo korte Hoy by Motiur Rahman Madani - Duration: 2:08.

For more infomation >> ওমরা করতে যে কাজগুলো করতে হয় || Omra korte Je Kaj Gulo korte Hoy by Motiur Rahman Madani - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

【減量21週目】めっちゃ絞れた今週の食事とトレーニング!ダイエットで理想まで体脂肪を落とす絶対条件について - Duration: 25:13.

For more infomation >> 【減量21週目】めっちゃ絞れた今週の食事とトレーニング!ダイエットで理想まで体脂肪を落とす絶対条件について - Duration: 25:13.

-------------------------------------------

Shivsagar Csp-Sajdaa - My Name jamai is Khan | Shahrukh Khan | Kajol अब आगे देखिये - Duration: 0:30.

For more infomation >> Shivsagar Csp-Sajdaa - My Name jamai is Khan | Shahrukh Khan | Kajol अब आगे देखिये - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

Bruce Wayne Conoce a Aquaman | Justice League (2017) Español Latino - Duration: 3:46.

[Music]

[Music] I ask for your help

Hahaha

I give you tel and also if you tell me they are those boxes

and if you get away at least tell me where is atlantis

make curry

also known as protector of the oceans

says the one you talk to the fish

let me see if I understood you disguise yourself bat bat bat

that's not why I'm bad you know superman died fighting by my side you're giving the

that there are in these three houses to their stories that humanity takes care of

that's not why I'm wrong

For more infomation >> Bruce Wayne Conoce a Aquaman | Justice League (2017) Español Latino - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

The Best Place To Vacation In Dominican Republic - Best Things To Do In Dominican Republic - Duration: 5:52.

How to choose the best ever place in Punta Cana or in the Dominican Republic?

It depends on what you want to do and how active your rest is.

It's really important to understand.

If you come here to swim in the ocean, eat and sleep and have some drinks you should go to a hotel.

But if you want to have a more active vacation you want to see everything around

you can stay in apartments or villas.

You have your own group of six or ten people.

You can rent an amazing villa here. It is really affordable.

As an advantage, you can select food whatever you want for breakfast.

You can order chef here and try local food and have unique local experience.

It's not the same when you stay in a five-star all-inclusive hotel and have everything prepared on the plate.

It's different. You go on your own.

But if you have a nice host, who can explain everything who can teach how to be like local.

If a local host provides you with tips and tricks, this is going to be a really special and unique experience.

Besides, you need to learn and see how everything is going on here.

What's going on here how everything works here.

It will be easier to come to another country to discover different places.

You need to decide for yourself.

if you're going to chill out you want a standard vacation you want to sleep eat and swim in the ocean or swimming pool,

then you need to go to a five-star hotel. If you want to have something really different and specific you can book apartments and villas.

You decide for yourself. If you go for the first time I'd recommend to stay somewhere in Golf villas.

You will enjoy security and privacy.

Decide for yourself about where and when to go.

You will probably have to take care of transport and rent a car.

But it's up to you. Of course. It's up to you. You can decide what you want and choose according to your expectations.

Decide what style of vacation you like the most.

What do you prefer - active rest or chill out lying on the beach disconnected from the outside world.

Enjoy the beach the ocean and food. Go to a hotel.

So

again

If you want to have something special you can rent apartments or villa.

The best advice is to plan your trip in advance.

Just create an itinerary. If you want we can help you to do it.

Send me a message or call me.

You can find our contacts below this video.

Guys, I'm Don Vasiliy. Thumbs up. Subscribe to our channel. Ask me questions below this video.

I will respond to every single message.

See you soon in Punta Cana.

For more infomation >> The Best Place To Vacation In Dominican Republic - Best Things To Do In Dominican Republic - Duration: 5:52.

-------------------------------------------

ASTRO's Cha Eun Woo reveals the body part he's insecure about - Duration: 1:41.

 ASTRO's Cha Eun Woo revealed the body part he's insecure about on the July 21st installment of 'Knowing Brothers'!SEE ALSO: ASTRO say you are the one they love in 'Always You' MV teaser During the Q&A segment, Cha Eun Woo asked the 'Knowing Brothers' to guess the insecurity that actually helped him out in life

The ASTRO member explained, "It was the last scene in a music video when I had to jump off the set

It wasn't easy for the 6 of us to match our timing, so the set crumbled with a loud sound

"He continued, "As it collapsed, a nail went in my butt. A nail went in, and a member behind me said, 'You're bleeding

' When I went to the hospital, the doctor calmly told me that because my butt was so thick, it didn't pierce my muscle, bones, or nerves

I got a tetanus shot, and that was the end of the treatment."Have you ever noticed Cha Eun Woo's apparently large behind? ASTROCha Eun Wooknowing borthersKnowing Brothers

For more infomation >> ASTRO's Cha Eun Woo reveals the body part he's insecure about - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Heat advisory continues Sunday - Duration: 3:14.

For more infomation >> Heat advisory continues Sunday - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

Zazie Beetz in Talks for Joaquin Phoenix's Joker Movie - Duration: 1:10.

For Complex News, I'm Hanuman Welch

Atlanta and Deadpool 2 star Zazie Beetz is in talks about joining Todd Phillips' upcoming

standalone DCU Joker film, that's according to an exclusive from the Hollywood Reporter.

As previously reported, the clearly-going-to-be-great Joker stars Joaquin Phoenix and is described

by Warner Bros. as an "exploration of a man disregarded by society."

The script, co-penned by Phillips and Scott Silver, is more of a dark character study

than the last time we saw the Joker in Suicide Squad.

Though additional details on the one-off Batman universe entry haven't been released, we do

know that—should Beetz nail down a deal—she'll reportedly be playing a single mother who

catches the eye of Phoenix's title character.

Phoenix told Collider earlier this month of his decision to take the part, which—under

a different director—might seem like a bizarre left turn for the acclaimed actor.

"It feels unique, it is its own world in some ways, and maybe, mostly, it scares the fucking

shit out of me or something.It might as well be the thing that scares you the most."

We'll have to wait and see if Beetz winds up joining the cast, but the standalone Joker

film is slated for a fall 2019 release.

That's all for now, for everything else subscribe to Complex on Youtube, for Complex News, I'm

hanuman Welch.

For more infomation >> Zazie Beetz in Talks for Joaquin Phoenix's Joker Movie - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

Cooking Bacon And Eggs - Duration: 15:01.

*Cooking Bacon And Eggs*

For more infomation >> Cooking Bacon And Eggs - Duration: 15:01.

-------------------------------------------

Shinobi Striker Is Actually Lookin Decent! Naruto to Boruto Shinobi Striker Beta 3 Review! - Duration: 6:10.

Boys I'm back and I said I was gonna make a video about this again, but it's it's time it's time

So formal events of last two videos I posted I will say that

The second one I was D indeed in fact

Trying to piss you off actual facts, and it was just replying to your comments

But I was just trying to piss you niggas out to be on his life, but I've decided to give this game a chance

I decided to give it the benefit of death

I am going to support you know me so I couldn't decide this a little bit ago

Which I was gonna make a video a while ago explaining literally what I'm doing now

but the beta has come out and I will admit I will take half now I

still stand by the fact that the graphics are

Shit, I like the color palette and I don't think this game will be the greatest anime game 20 in my opinion

Okay, you don't have to

You don't know easy

Let me chew

But I know I still stand by my opinion that what we got on this beta

That if it is full $60 price and I don't think it's worth asks for me for my opinion. This game should be about

30 to 40 dollars not a full sixty first game. So that's just my opinion

but what are we looking at summer stuff in the beta, so

Let's get into it. So

Starting off. This is not my gameplay. This is actually

Kabuki gameplay. Yes his gameplay. So I'm just giving him the credit

Um, so what I got from this is that um this beta was actually from what I've got from it is actually hide it come

On cut a good I'm cool. I so the words are few things. I'm not gonna praise the game

I'm just fucking complete suck as a dick or anything. I'm undergoing everything first off with the positives first

So I did like that there was a multiple variety of games that you could play in this bit

Beta, so that was my day. They added maps in there the

fucking leaf village with no pitfalls without too big

My opinion I think we should completely remove who falls to ladies

They added more

Customization features added more hairstyles more fucking I face painted like that a new clothes of fucking college

That's unlike its my zebra print no clothes on which looks pretty nice because customisation his game was looking

Fucking nice, if you wonder why my fucking my voice sounds weird doesn't fucking MIT in my mouth

I still think that the ranged and

defense classes

Are you bust anything get the fireball should get a total nerve not total nurple

I should get enough for a little bit. They're a little too broken. Well

Where's this base battle? Yeah base battle on this map looks actually kind of nice which it is better

You can actually play it with friends, which is a big plus

even though if you gave him play with friends or not, so I was

Like wow brother really was like, alright they did at that which they might just better actually pretty good

So, um, they didn't make a sleek and like change jutsu or anything. So I thought that was you know, I

Didn't think yeah, he doesn't really matter too much so it doesn't really matter

But it's just the beta so

Obviously, they're gonna have that we're saying this in like my last video

But I really like this

This leaf map with no pitfalls and should sheer buildings everywhere and gives you a lot of cover to high with explains

okay, so I was looking at our grandpa, which this dude fucking

shot his fireball any fucking curve

Curved around the building which that tracking is. Absolutely insane. You fucking nerve reliable this occurred around the building

It followed nigga. Yeah range classes away to overpower. Yeah, I think this um, I think she hunger striker is

the the game is very team-oriented, you know, there's obviously gonna be a lot teamwork is team team based, you know, so

Teamwork is obviously gonna be a big thing in this game. So the trend goes to moles gonna oh shit, you know teamwork, you know,

Strategy and shit, which I like. I like I wasn't really fuckin with it before to be honest, but I'm uh,

Can I like it it is that this game?

potential potential potential to be a lot of fun and that it's not gonna be as fun as it is if you're playing along with

As it with friends, which makes sense

It's like in most games but most won't declare game. I do feel that you can have fun in this game by yourself

Which there is single-player content?

That you can do by yourself, but you know, I'm not I'm just saying overall I'm thinking this game actually

Will last longer than a month to be honest

I know I said I know I know my previous statement was it's only gonna last about a month

I think that it'll last longer than that. This will not pull the xenoverse on us

This game has a lot of potential and I'm rooting for it now

I'm gonna give it the benefit of doubt know if it comes out and it's trash is trash. All right, but I

Turned a new light. My backstory is no longer a thing. We are needing in

Those are my thoughts on this game in the beta so far

So if you you know, I mean, it's like white as shit more you want you want you want more daddy just hit the subscribe

For more infomation >> Shinobi Striker Is Actually Lookin Decent! Naruto to Boruto Shinobi Striker Beta 3 Review! - Duration: 6:10.

-------------------------------------------

Me Compre Un Full (Version Sur Caracas) - Slogan, Hantony G & Yzhowtek, HeskOnek [Official Audio] - Duration: 3:51.

For more infomation >> Me Compre Un Full (Version Sur Caracas) - Slogan, Hantony G & Yzhowtek, HeskOnek [Official Audio] - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

Hatsune Miku・IA - Konoha no Sekai Jijou/じん - コノハの世界事情 - Duration: 3:15.

The meanings and dreams and lives amassed together

That went into this body

Seem to make a machine that's jostling an ended life back up.

"This is a tale of his past."

Each and every one of them are shedding tears

Whispering, "I want to see them again."

The end-all experiment in this paper-mache town

Was proceeding as flaccidly as predicted yesterday.

By then, wouldn't it have been better to give up?

The next two people saw such a pale-blue dream

In a cranny of the town.

Contrary to expectation, at the end of the road

His little body was flung out again.

With my eyes closed, I watched the crying, shouting girl.

The second hand stopped ticking

And tries to blind the whole world with it.

This dream will not end.

The meanings and dreams and circumstances cobbled together

Make a head sunk in endless thought.

"This world appears to be a little dangerous."

"This is a story about him and her."

With this manufactured heart,

No words have a chance of reaching it anymore.

The sounds of a withering sun

And the sweltering eyes of the blazing flare

Seem like they ejected me into this summer-battered society.

Even if the cicadas already start stridulating

With my wobbling see-through body

My hand won't reach them in time.

Contrary to expectation, at the very end of my sights

The second hand screws around to block my way

As I watch a future become squashed in the oncoming lane.

Pulling me out from this mechanized world

Into a future landscape of falling leaves

With your eyes.

The mocking sunbeams vanished somewhere

August has come and passed again and again.

Would a future in which they laugh to each other "See you next year" be...?

Contrary to expectation, in a nook of the world

Unforecasted rain poured down to earth.

In that time, in that time...

Even if we can rewrite the futures

Those eyes...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét