Thứ Hai, 1 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 1 2018

Zarya meet my friend Chelsea Wolfe

She's totally in a band.

Hi! I really like your hair. I have a twitch now and I'll make random appearances if ya subscribe. Hold on I gotta feed my cat-

Okay, what do I do with that information?

and I thought he touched for my fries

so accidently murdered his whole family.

Anyways, I heard Widow Baguette is coming to the party tonight

Genja, you finally are going to lose your virginity

Stop it!

Yeah, I heard she's coming too.

Really!?

Let's go in.

You want it a little harder babe?

No. I'm not finished!

NO! NO! I'm NOT finished!

Touch my nipples.

I'm finished...

What the hell...

Who invited the pothead.

Hey Genja, that shirt ain't goth

That's some emo shit.

It's a goth party you idiot.

Get down, massage my feet.

BUTT HE'S NOT WEARING GOTH!

Oh Radiohead?

They're a pretty good band so...

Yeah In Rainbows is such an underrated album.

Yeah, but Kid A is better.

Genja, do you even know what Goth is?

Uh, yeah, like...

Uh.. Marilyn Manson

No? He wears make up and... shit

Ah you guys are all ASSHOLES!

AH!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She hates me!

Cyborgs don't cry, cyborgs don't cry

Here we go!

Ah shit!

She's totally in a band

For more infomation >> Gothic New Year's Eve [Animation] - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

#CeweJealous: Q&A w/ Putina New Year Edition (feat. Nina Kozok) - Duration: 16:21.

For more infomation >> #CeweJealous: Q&A w/ Putina New Year Edition (feat. Nina Kozok) - Duration: 16:21.

-------------------------------------------

9 Bollywood Actresses Dresses Cost Will Blow Your Mind - Duration: 5:27.

9 Bollywood Actresses Dresses Cost Will Blow Your Mind | Expensive Dresses Of Bollywood Divas

For more infomation >> 9 Bollywood Actresses Dresses Cost Will Blow Your Mind - Duration: 5:27.

-------------------------------------------

Кадры из фильма Терминатор 2: судный день - Duration: 0:34.

For more infomation >> Кадры из фильма Терминатор 2: судный день - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Кадры из фильма Я – Учитель - Duration: 0:30.

For more infomation >> Кадры из фильма Я – Учитель - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

New Year - Duration: 9:18.

jingle bells jingle bells jingle bell rock

how's it going everybody my name is Noah Delapaz and so 2017 already ended

fun and in now into 2018 uh-oh let's start the new here fresh

everything is wiped away or some of it but yet you can now do your New Year's

resolutions and all that fun such why won't we do a New Year story so this

story happened two years ago and it was at my house and my family went was not

here it was just a leemy so so I was at my room you know watching TV and I was

like okay I can't wait until the new year art already starts and we could

like get over of everything all the drama all that fun such at which this

year huh nope it did not go away from me uh-huh so I was in my room watching TV

watching the news are the live shooting of the generator for the New Year's

fireworks wait on Las Vegas so that was like great and oh and all of a sudden

the power went out I was like really it was it was so weird and creepy how it

like shut off at that event like on it like it was about to hit 12 that was so

weird and I was like so confused I was like okay what's going on the powers

like suddenly my dog started to get scared

all of a sudden and I was like okay this is here

there's like no loud noises no nothing it was just me in my room on my bed I

was sitting there in the dark while my dart my dog is like started shaking

about it no reason I was like okay what is going on when all of a sudden we

heard loud bangs and I was like thinking move oof and I didn't know what to do I

was like should I call the police or should I call my parents I should have

cut off my dog because I don't I don't care

but I don't know what happened it was really weird it really creepy and then

all of a sudden my tv turns on mind I tell you my TV turns on and I was dead

see I'm dead serious though my TV turns on and it was just static and everything

else did not work I was like am I being Punk'd now like everything is getting

weird so I was like okay maybe I'll just call my parents and be like where you

guys are what it looks good what's doing and I did and they were like what are

you talking about we're we're just we're just eating out I was like okay where's

Britta where does my brother and sister and they're like they're with us too and

I was like thinking that tight end that back then that everybody left and I at

that point I was like so confused so nervous of what's going on and then like

I I don't know for dead like when I opened the window to make sure there was

nobody here on the corner of my eye there was this guy I don't know why but

yet there's this guy he was like standing there

he hadn't like no purpose of standing there specifically just did there like

he wasn't looking at me and think goodness if he did I would be like

I can't do this I gotta go bye he was standing there and I was like looking at

him confused still come for you cuz he now who would it and he does like all of

us started started running like blinky okay imma give you a picture so just say

I was right here and like down like a downward view he was right there just

not staring at me but yet staring like somewhere out on the street

and then suddenly he started dashing like started running and running and

running and I was like oh ok this is weird

and then so I closed the windows like okay maybe this is actually a creep and

there's just something weird is going on and mind I tell you this is still in the

dark which I'm like okay okay and then all of a sudden out of nowhere police

car is like I hear police sirens and then this just started going away where

we need you moving away T woo and I was like okay okay

and the light started showing up in my window so I looked there was a bunch of

police vehicles like coming out of nowhere like what like clothes they're

closed off my street at this rate because like they blocked up the other

Street so it's on my street so I was thinking what the heck is going on is

somebody getting like did something wrong and I was like

oh I haven't meant all of a sudden there was a helicopter above which like I

heard it but yeah I didn't see we're in the middle of this aren't we

and it's like almost 212 mind I tell you and I was like okay maybe this is gonna

blow over and I'm just gonna enjoy my New Year's at 11:30

they finally like left I was like and then all of a sudden the power went back

on I was like okay the TV was still static and it had power for some reason

but everything else didn't it sounds like so confused so weirded out

I don't know this is above a punk or anything but like that was really weird

it was honestly the way to say not ever happened and then New Year's hit yay so

yeah news hit and it just like started a weird world wind of whatever that

happened and yeah I started my year well I ended my year pretty weirdly on the

matter of fact and I am still weirded out to this to he still and I still

wanted to know why I wondered why did my TV go on with static wit static well

yeah everything else wasn't it was weird it was I guess it was really creepy

please guys and gals that was my interesting new year story or like all

of that but New Year's resolution back event was like oh I'll eat more cuz you

know I'll get more weight and all that such a still skinny though um thank you

so much for like listen to you whenever I had a chaperon with my weird you

but yet like interesting new years that I had to deal with and it was it was

pretty it was pretty uh like 2016 was pretty good I wouldn't say it is the

best like for New Year's wise but yeah I loved it but 2017 you could like leave

now like bye-bye but anyways thank you so much for watching this I have as of

course like subscribe and comment and comment what would be your new year's

resolution for 2018 and can you commit to it that's the real question but yeah

like I said anyways thank you so much and let's hope we could start the new

year with a bang not literally but metaphorically and yeah but anyways I'll

see you guys and gals around Oh

For more infomation >> New Year - Duration: 9:18.

-------------------------------------------

Кадры из фильма Большие надежды - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Кадры из фильма Большие надежды - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Кадры из фильма Восьмерка - Duration: 0:34.

For more infomation >> Кадры из фильма Восьмерка - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

《龙珠超》宇宙生存篇匹敌破坏神战力的人物盘点 - Duration: 4:08.

For more infomation >> 《龙珠超》宇宙生存篇匹敌破坏神战力的人物盘点 - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

Кадры из фильма Убить Билла - Duration: 0:34.

For more infomation >> Кадры из фильма Убить Билла - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Кадры из фильма Вышибала: Эпический замес - Duration: 0:48.

For more infomation >> Кадры из фильма Вышибала: Эпический замес - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

Кадры из фильма Кибер - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Кадры из фильма Кибер - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Cartoon - On & On - Sky High [NCS Release] - NCS 2018 - Duration: 3:19.

For more infomation >> Cartoon - On & On - Sky High [NCS Release] - NCS 2018 - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Popular Animated Kids Series | EAT (खाना) – Big Block – Episode 22 | Shemaroo Kids Hindi - Duration: 2:18.

Eat Eat Eat!

Hungry! Hungry

When I'm growly in my belly

That's my tummy trying to tell me

I've got a job to do

I've got a job to do

I'm so hungry

Do you know how I feel

I've got to get back my energy

make me a meal

I've got to fill me up

And make the growling stop

Eat eat eat! I know I've got to eat I've got to crunch, chew

That's what I like to do to make my brain grow big

My body grow strong

I've got to eat eat eat to feel good all day long

In my tummy, tummy, tummy

It's a party

Party Party

I can feel it

Feel it, Feel it

The fun is starting

Starting, Starting

The carrots and asparagus are swimming in the juice

It's always a good party when there's broccoli on the loose

We've got some crackers

Crackers Crackers

dancing with potatoes

Peppers

laughing with tomatoes

Everybody seems to be in such a great mood

It's always a relief when you get along with food

Yeah

Eat eat eat

I know I've got to eat I've got to crunch, chew

That's what I like to do to make my brain grow big

My body grow strong

I've got to eat eat eat to feel good all day long

For more infomation >> Popular Animated Kids Series | EAT (खाना) – Big Block – Episode 22 | Shemaroo Kids Hindi - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

這就是我的決心 自製影片 - Duration: 3:13.

Count me in unannounced, drag our friends on the tile

I just follow your trail

You can't just follow my smile

All of your sins are aligned with this mood of mine

Cutting me to the bone

Nothing left to leave behind

You outta reset right now, just like it never happened.

I didn't come for a fight but I will fight till the end

And t his one might be your battle, might not turn out okay

I know you think you can kill me, but you've already lost the GAME :)

And I LOVE the way you "hurt" me

It's DETERMINATION

I LOVE the way

I LOVE the way

I LOVE the way you keep on trying

I LOVE the way

I LOVE the way

I LOVE the way you keep on dying

I'm gonna break you to pieces just like you were your brother

Gonna kill you again, just like you killed your own mother

You're a fool with no past, say goodbye to your future

Pay the fee, do it kid, I'm talking no inflation

Too many stab wounds and not enough items

Too much time in the hall, I feel my sins start to crawl

Too many freaks not enough blood in the game.

You know I'd give your LOVE a four letter name.

And I LOVE the way you "hurt" me

It's DETERMINATION

I LOVE the way

I LOVE the way

I LOVE the way you keep on trying

I LOVE the way

I LOVE the way

I LOVE the way you keep on dying

You kill me again.

Again and again.

But I come back knowing so much more

Learning all your tricks

I'll make you sickcause the truth

is sans i'll make you QUIT

Try to stay frisk, please just stay frisk

You're still good good, admit to this

Don't fight anymore, its such a snore

One more step, and I'll make it war

I still LOVE the way I "hurt" you,

It's DETERMINATION

I LOVE the way

I LOVE the way

I LOVE the way you keep on trying

I LOVE the way

I LOVE the way

I LOVE the way you keep on dying

For more infomation >> 這就是我的決心 自製影片 - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

Одесские анекдоты про евреев! Анекдот про мужа и жену! - Duration: 0:32.

For more infomation >> Одесские анекдоты про евреев! Анекдот про мужа и жену! - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

Кадры из фильма Елена - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Кадры из фильма Елена - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Putin New Year's Speech 2018 - Duration: 8:56.

Dear friends, we are almost at the beginning of the new year 2018

Of course, this holiday occurs every year. However we are celebrating it as a new one, good one, desirable one.

We believe that everything wished in this very minute, all our hopes will come true.

For us, New Year is a family holiday. We celebrate it like we did back in childhood: with presents and surprises,

with special warmth, expecting important changes.

They will come, if we all remember our parents, care for them, value every minute with them,

if we continue to understand our children, their aspirations and dreams, to support those who are next to us,

those who require our participation and generosity.

Ability to help, be kind, do good fulfil our lives with a truth and meaning of life.

Wherever we are: by the family table, in a good company or in the festive streets - we all are excited with the New Year mood,

With modern technologies we can share these feelings with the dear people, who may be hundreds or thousands kilometers away.

And as always my special wishes to all those, who is fulfilling their labor and military duties, working in hospitals, operating aircraft and trains.

We are together on this beautiful New Year night.

Solidarity, friendship, love to Russia make us stronger for good deeds and high achievements

I would like to cordially thank everyone for believing in themselves and in our country, for their labor and results.

Let trust and mutual understanding be with you.

Dear friends, until the start of the New Year there are only seconds left

It is time to tell each others words of love and care to each other, forgive mistakes and offences, to hug, to warm with care and attention.

Let changes for the better happen to every person, everyone family.

Let everyone be healthy, let new children be born and make us happy.

I honestly wish you all success and wellbeing, peace and prosperity to our dear and only Russia.

Good luck! Happy Holiday!

Happy New Year 2018!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét