Thứ Sáu, 9 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 10 2018

SUBSCRIBE My Channel

SUBSCRIBE My Channel

SUBSCRIBE My Channel

SUBSCRIBE My Channel

SUBSCRIBE My Channel

SUBSCRIBE My Channel

SUBSCRIBE My Channel

SUBSCRIBE My Channel

SUBSCRIBE My Channel

SUBSCRIBE My Channel

SUBSCRIBE My Channel

SUBSCRIBE My Channel

For more infomation >> Tiger_Roar_in_forest - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

[EPISODE] BTS '불타오르네 (FIRE)' MV Shooting | REACTION - Duration: 8:36.

OKAYtinashe: Yo what's up guys it's your boy OKAYtinashe. We just reacted to BTS - 'FIRE' music video and right now

We're about to react to BTS - 'FIRE' mv music video shooting - behind the scenes. Are you ready JONNYp?

*phone call*

JONNYp: hello yeah, I'm in middle something right now, man

Yeah, no. Shooting a video with OKAYtinashe

Yep, yeah KPOP

Yep, it's about K-POP

What's K-POP?!

Yeah, BTS all the ways today

Today we will be reacting to the music video shooting behind the scenes. Make sure to comment down below your bias and let's get straight to the video

For more infomation >> [EPISODE] BTS '불타오르네 (FIRE)' MV Shooting | REACTION - Duration: 8:36.

-------------------------------------------

Comparing RingLight vs. Soft Boxes for Youtube Videos/Makeup (Demo) 2018 | Annesha Adams - Duration: 8:37.

Hi Everyone, welcome back to my channel and if you're new welcome! In today's video

I'm going to compare the ring light to some soft boxes. Now the ring light that

I have is super affordable and the soft boxes that I have are super affordable

as well so I'm gonna link them down in the description box in case you decided

by the end of the video like yeah I want this type of life for my youtube videos

so the reason why I decided to do this video it was because a lot of people

really want to decide whether they want to buy soft boxes or if you want to buy

ring light for their videos and I would definitely say go towards what is in

your price range also what matches your style and what type I feel you want to

give up in your videos and you want definitely something that looks good now

I have a full video on artificial light versus natural light if you want to look

into that video to see like hmm should I even by artificial light remain

youtube videos or should I just work with the natural light now I know that

some people they don't have any time during the game the only time they're

able to record is that night or something just enjoy recording at night

more than during the day so if you cannot use naturally a studio esque type

of setup further videos now even when you're using natural light depending on

how much natural light is able to get out to your face you still probably want

to go in with more artificial light just to do the fill lights so what I mean by

fill lights so lights at the side like that the top of your head like

underneath you and all that great stuff so so if you're interested in seeing a

comparison of ring lights and soft boxes make sure you stay tuned I need you to

my turn I suggest that you subscribe because I do a lot more videos so into

this a lot more I'm gonna leave my pack a playlist down

below and I have a lot of how-to beginner guides for people who want to

start YouTube and I also have reviews on equipment that I use from a youtuber

just equipment overall now that's really nice and I'm here to help with all these

tricks and tips and all that good stuff ok so let's get into this video now for

me personally I use both ring light and tops boxes but lately I've been using

soft boxes and the reason why I've been using soft boxes because I just like how

it looks against right ski and I feel like it illuminates my face enough for

it to be bright enough but right now I'm using three soft boxes

so music one above my head two at the side now I have a full video on my three

points head out for YouTube videos and all that good stuff I'm not really here

just going too deep to how I set up my camera settings we're going to have to

watch that video I'm gonna link it in the description box so right now

currently I'm using natural light and I'm using one softbox at the front at

the side of my face and I'm using a soft box above me so this is how it looks

with natural light in the soft boxes but now I'm gonna switch over to begin

electrolyte off and I'm just gonna have the softbox on me

so you can really truly see how it looks this is how my filming setup looks with

one softbox light on me and one softbox lighting above my head now I personally

feel like it's all about adjusting your camera settings to your liking but

definitely if you like how this lighting looks on my skin and you would put

yourself in this position be like I like this lighting and I would want this one

I definitely recommend buying me soft boxes now these soft boxes came in a kit

of three I find it super affordable this is how it looks so do you like this type

of lighting yeah Orly I like it I like it but I feel

like if I could go on with another softbox I'm too lazy to put on my third

softbox and just put the softbox to light up my background right now so I

was just like it's okay with one light and the size of these soft boxes are

really good so the bigger the size of the softbox the more softer the light is

going to appear on your face and that's what you want you want your light to be

very soft on your skin very soft and look very nice now that's just my style

okay so I'm now I'm going to go and switch only slowly into the ring light

by itself and I'm going to do another comparison

but okay this is my ring light on me on the lowest setting sullen and then are

you brighten it okay that's with me brightening up very late

okay so this is how it looks with the ring light four feet away from me okay

and I haven't and this is lit with the ring light without any natural light

without any soft boxes now I see a lot of people pull up this look in their

YouTube videos and look so good they're just like right right against the wall

and they just have the ring light on then I'm like oh they look so good but

for me personally I think just with the ring light alone it's too harsh and it

gives a lot of shadows on your face so like when I put my hands close to my

face you can see shadows when I put it near my chest you can see shadows and I

don't really like that look especially if you're doing makeup tutorials I mean

like people probably aren't that picky when they're watching your videos to be

honest let's be real but I just don't like how harsh it looks on me and if

you're someone who just wants to get the ring light alone I would suggest using

light okay and probably maybe be a little bit closer let me see okay I mean

like it's not bad let's do it it's not bad that's how it look if I'm closer up

if you're someone who still wants to make youtube videos and you don't mind

this look honestly I would just suggest that you maybe you get like a lamp or

something and put it behind you and then line up your background so again you can

get away with this it's not really a big deal I just love this type of look in

photos okay so now they're doing like that I have here this is the new word

ring line this is a 14 inch inner and 18 inch outer now how full in that video on

the ring light how to buy it but my my update if you're interested in

affordable ring light this was probably like less than a hundred dollars and you

can definitely go get this right they come

in sizes as well between a ring light and a softbox oh go for the softbox is

more sometimes you can mix up room light and soft box together so now I'm going

to pair the ring light with natural light we're going to see how that looks

okay so this is the ring light mixed with natural light and I feel like this

looks really good what do you all think he ate bring a

comment down below are you leaning more towards a ring light or leading more

towards soft boxes are you leaning towards all of it looks good like my

skin don't the most natural my makeup looks really nice and as well and I'm

just like I am digging it and I know for some really it's come with a diffuser I

don't have any diffuser so I try and keep the ring way as far as possible but

close enough so it can fill my home turf a slit lady that's the only downfall

like ring light can be super hard again a lot of people pull it off it looks

good but some people doesn't even look harsh on their skin I don't know how

they do it now we're going to go in with the soft boxes so I just turned on the

light above my head so this is how it looks with wind softbox above my head

and then the green light and the natural light and there's more like coming on to

me and my skin now I'm going to turn on this light over here okay so this is how

it looks with the ring my army went soft box at the side of me and then a softbox

above my head I actually think this lady actually looks nice as well

I feel like this lighting looks nice as well has minimal shadows that show my

face as well I think it's because I added more lights to help take away all

those shadows but again you can get away with soft boxes and I'm not here to be

like I hope them but I'm here to tell you to choose a type of lighting that

you think will look best for you and it will match your style and that's what

you really want for YouTube videos so yeah that's it for today's video I hope

you all liked it I'm going to insert softbox lighting and ring late Lading

beside each other so you all can see the difference and again it's all about you

know learning how to play with lighting or learning about your camera and

that will best match jr. style now I would recommend you getting a set of

three for the soft boxes so if you have two at the front of you or one above you

now I would recommend that so you can get full out of your soft boxes they're

so affordable and I don't feel like you need to spend an arm and leg to have

just decent quality legging for YouTube videos and there's no need for you to be

shopping around Amazon trust me I linked all of mine in the description box will

definitely purchased through that link and it also links similar items that I

think would be best for a replacement for the newer which I don't really think

there is but like similar items that would be crates or soft boxes because I

know there's a lot of options out there for you so which type of artificial

lighting are you more leaning towards is it the

soft boxes or is it the ring light comment that down below yeah if I'm

doing this video I hope you all could see the difference and identify it thank

you all for watching I hope you all liked it and I'll see you on my next

video bye but here's some more videos if you want

to watch

For more infomation >> Comparing RingLight vs. Soft Boxes for Youtube Videos/Makeup (Demo) 2018 | Annesha Adams - Duration: 8:37.

-------------------------------------------

CURIOUS JAPANESE EAR CLEANING STICK SHOP FOUND IN TOKYO - Duration: 10:01.

It can't go into your ear canal? - It can't.

Safe! Safe!

Unique. My unique ear stick.

You just got something out there.

What?!

Hello everyone it's Cathy Cat from the YouTube channel Ask Japanese.

Let's have a good day together.

Today I will do the Japan in Motion collab solo from a foreigner's viewpoint

So everyone this time we are in Sugamo.

Everyone, are you cleaning your ears regularly?

Abroad there isn't really a strong ear cleaning culture as in Japan.

So when I heard things from my Japanese friends, I was quite surprised.

Since I am from Germany, I want to try and experience

I want to go and try the Japanese culture of ear cleaning today.

Let's go.

Sugamo is a part of Tokyo that's popular with the elderly.

I heard that there is a place that makes customized sticks

that Japanese use to clean their ears...

He is already making something by hand there.

It says Earstick Factory.

Hello there. - Hello.

You are already making something there.

There are quite a lot of sizes here too.

When I looked at it I thought they are made out of wood?

But this is not wood it's bamboo? - Yes all of them.

Bamboo is more elastic.

What really puzzles me is... why are you making handmade ear sticks?

There are things that machines can't measure, like how it fits a unique ear.

Whether people like it softer or not.

That adjustment is something machines can't do.

So if people get a handmade stick, it will be fitting their ear perfectly? - Yes.

And you can do that? - I am doing that.

Would that also work with my ears? - Of course.

Well then... please examine my ears...

I don't know why but this is kind of making me flustered.

And the other side. - What both ears?

I need to see if both sides are matching.

Oh that's enough.

I will start making your customized ear stick.

Give me about 10-15 minutes for this.

So please wait a bit.

Well, abroad I leaned never to put anything hard into my ears...

People say that a lot.

That's why I change the ear sticks for people that have no experience with them.

I make the sides bigger, so the stick can't enter the ear canal.

It can't go into my ear canal? - It won't.

SAFE! SAFE!

Glad to hear that, I was worried about that.

People from outside Japan seem to all worry about that.

I think I might have seen these ear sticks in Japanese dorama and anime.

One person lays their head on the other person's lap and gets their ears cleaned.

I looked at that and was like "Why don't that do it themselves?"

It's a type of communication in itself.

It's a communication tool.

Japanese people, and even in the old days,

would come together and clean their children's ears like that.

Since when did you start making ear cleaning sticks?

Since when I was about 19-20 years old.

I am making ear cleaning sticks for over 15 years now.

What? - Yes about that long.

Why did you pick up an ear cleaning stick profession?

At first I just helped someone else making them.

I was helping my predecessor out.

He asked me to help, and that's how I started looking after the street shop.

That's what got me into it.

Is there a trick to making them?

You need to check attention to how thin you make the material,

I also check the tip is bend accordingly.

Depending on how my customers use it, I need to change that.

Those are the things I change.

How are your new ear sticks?

Wow something just came out there.

How is it?

Seems to be pretty good.

So a cotton bud won't do the job? - Exactly.

Some people might use a cotton bud, but they won't work properly on me.

One thing I was wondering... You looked at my eyes first, right?

Yes I always do that.

What are my ears like?

I won't check the shape but the size of your hearing canal.

So I think about what sticks would enter the hearing area well.

I am looking to make the perfect fit.

Yours are quite thin.

He said thin...

I will make it thicker on the handle so it won't hurt your ears.

Give me a little bit more time.

The excitement.

In this world...

there will be

a totally unique earstick.

That's right.

My unique ear stick.

Earlier you had an item that looked like a saw...

You know what a saw is? The large thing with teeth.

Do you mean this one? - No that one.

That's a normal saw used for bamboo.

But I also use tools like these...

Can I take it?

Wow it's huge.

This one here has smaller teeth. - Yes it does.

When there are still some parts that I want to cut off etc.

That's what you use this one for.

And next you used a thinner knife?

Yes I did that.

Yes it's a pointed knife.

Everyone, please have a look at this wooden cutting board.

You can literally see that it has been used for a long time.

Well not that long actually. I have only been using it for about one year.

It's quite damaged. - Yes things get chopped off.

Naturally it gets damaged in the process of making these.

Can you give it a trial try please?

My personalized bamboo earstick is done.

Sorry, if you don't explain me how to use it, I can't use it.

You hold it like you would hold a pen for example.

Does the end that looks like a spoon face down? - Yes down.

You place the middle finger on top, and use it for leverage.

Don't go in too deep at the start.

Start from the top and then slowly move further in.

Okay I will try it.

Oh gosh, this is kinds scary.

Ok now for real, I will do it.

It hits the spot.

It's actually quite good.

You just got something out there.

What?! Oh I did.

Oh no!

Depending on the ear, will you make changes?

I can change it accordingly for you now, or another time if you like.

For example, if you want it to scratch you in a better angle,

you can bring it to me again.

If there is anything you want to change, you can bring your stick again.

And I will adjust it for you.

Thank you very much.

Be sure to bring it around again.

What is that thing just now? - It's a stamp with my company name.

Wow it says it on the stick now.

Here you go, thank you.

Thank you too. How wonderful.

This is the only earstick in the whole world, that has been made specially for my ears.

My handmade ear stick.

Thank you so much. - Thank you too.

I will try and use it from now on.

Have a fun ear-cleaning stick life.

Ear stick life? I will try my best. - Thank you.

So here is my very own Japanese ear cleaning stick

from the premises of a Japanese temple.

Now that's a special souvenir.

Were you surprised about the difference between Japan and your country?

Next time it's going to get sensual.

I was invited to a very unusual spa experience.

So stay tuned for it in the next collaboration video with Japan in Motion.

For more infomation >> CURIOUS JAPANESE EAR CLEANING STICK SHOP FOUND IN TOKYO - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

Simple Life hacks || How to Make Fruit Car By Fruit - Duration: 6:01.

How to Make Fruit Car By Fruit

For more infomation >> Simple Life hacks || How to Make Fruit Car By Fruit - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

chicken vada/how to make chicken vada/garelu/garelu telugu/how to prepare chicken vada - Duration: 6:43.

please like and share

please like and share

please subscribe

For more infomation >> chicken vada/how to make chicken vada/garelu/garelu telugu/how to prepare chicken vada - Duration: 6:43.

-------------------------------------------

Amazing Chocolate Cake Decorating | Amazing Cakes Style | Satisfying Cake Decorating Compilation - Duration: 11:26.

Amazing Chocolate Cake Decorating | Amazing Cakes Style | Satisfying Cake Decorating Compilation

Amazing Chocolate Cake Decorating | Amazing Cakes Style | Satisfying Cake Decorating Compilation

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét