Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 30 2018

what happened last night how did I get

home

god I hope I didn't drunk text anyone

being hungover sucks it's a huge misuse

of time and energy but sometimes it just

can't be helped I have been through the

worst or so I think which is why I now

always make sure I have backup for those

days I wake up feeling like a pile of

trash in this video I share some of my

favorite hangover cures depending on the

severity I usually need a combination of

a few of these so actually feel any

better the first thing I do when I wake

up and I am having one of those mornings

is just to hydrate as much as possible I

usually have these pedialyte packets ready to

go so I can get as many electrolytes in

my bloodstream as quickly as possible

I feel immediately better after a

cup of this next I go in my cabinet

and I find my drink wel vitamins and

then I take them it's an multivitamin

made specifically for people who drink

you are supposed to take it daily but on

days you drink you're supposed to take

an extra serving right before sleeping

and then you're not supposed to wake up

with any hangover there are many other

supplements you can take as well and

usually it's before you drink or after I

like to take these in the morning of as well

just so I can replenish all the vitamins

I lost from a fun night with tequila I

am usually starving by this point so I

most likely will order some takeout my

only criteria is that it's something

soupy and soothing my favourites are

pho bun rieu porridge boiling point

shabu the list goes on this time I

ordered pho not only does the broth help

replenish the electrolytes that I lost

but it's so cheap and it's so delicious

the warmth of the soup traveling through

my body immediately makes me feel better

just remember to have a glass of water

on the side because it may get a little

salty at times so if I am still not

feeling any better

but I have some energy to spare I

will put on my fly knits and try to

sweat everything out exercising will help

chemicals that will boost your energy and

release hormones and neuro

mood just make sure to not over do yourself or else you may end up back

with your BFF the toilet again

if I have some ginger in the fridge then

I'll whip myself up a cup of ginger tea

all I do is mince up some ginger add

some hot water and I will usually add

honey for taste there are so many

benefits to ginger I can go on and on

it contains so many nutrients like

magnesium and zinc it can be used to

reduce pain and it helps with nausea I

also drink this when I'm feeling under

the weather and I have a sore throat red

ginseng tea is also supposed to help but

I haven't tried it yet the hair of the

dog trick is definitely on my list if

nothing else is working

hair of the dog means to drink alcohol

to lessen a hangover I'll grab a cold

bottle of beer from the fridge and then

I will chug it just kidding I will drink

it at oanormal pace and I will

definitely feel better for the time

being I'm not sure if it actually helps

but it does give me the illusion that I

am feeling better so why not if I'm

still feeling like complete crap after

all of this and I will just snuggle back

in bed and try to sleep everything off I

feel like this is a huge time waster but

I always wake up feeling like a new

person

last but not least the best hangover

cure is to just not drink too much I

know that's much easier said than done

but next time at least try to remember

to switch up your shots with some water

throughout the night I wanted to do a

little outro before I ended the video

I had a lot of fun with this video concept

and I hope you guys enjoyed watching it

if you guys like the video please give it a

thumbs up and thank you guys for

watching I will see you guys next time

bye

For more infomation >> 8 Best Hangover Cures | advice&self-care - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

Is Karma Real? How You've Been Lied To... And What Spiritual Teachers Will NEVER Tell You! - Duration: 53:21.

For more infomation >> Is Karma Real? How You've Been Lied To... And What Spiritual Teachers Will NEVER Tell You! - Duration: 53:21.

-------------------------------------------

3S Air Management - Air Lift Performance - Duration: 1:07.

Introducing 3S.

The ideal entry point to your #LifeonAir.

3S is the optimal entry-level air management system

for everything from tuner cars to hot rods.

Starting at just $699,

this standalone, customizable air management system is built

on the same foundation and tested with the same rigor

as our premium 3H and 3P systems.

Experience the intersection of on-point pricing,

quality, and customization with 3S.

Get low, on your terms

by rolling with the free app

or customizing 3S with your choice of compatible controller.

Pre-Order today. Available September 6th.

3S is the #FreedomToForm.

For more infomation >> 3S Air Management - Air Lift Performance - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

شاب مكسيكي عاش في مصر لمده سنتين - شوف رده فعله / a mexican living in egypt for two years - Duration: 13:19.

For more infomation >> شاب مكسيكي عاش في مصر لمده سنتين - شوف رده فعله / a mexican living in egypt for two years - Duration: 13:19.

-------------------------------------------

Legoland trip Germany + bonus BMW Welt - Duration: 10:03.

I greet you with my next video, this time I decided to share with you about my trip to Germany Legoland and BMW Welt.

Who would not recognize the small plastic cubes from Denmark, which thanks to the ingenious mechanism of locks can be firmly assembled to create houses, castles or, for example, a police station.

LEGO is one of the most popular toys of the 20th century that has been popular with children all over the world.

LEGO is even so popular that around the world, fun parks have begun to emerge from the motifs of these plastic cubes.

Legolands are in Denmark, Florida, Malaysia, California, and the closest to us, the Slovaks and Czechs, lie near the German city of Günzburg halfway between Munich and Stuttgart.

The Legoland in Germany was opened in 2002, spans an area of 107 hectares and is considered one of the most popular tourist attractions in all of Bavaria.

So sit down and settle for comfort, look at niake attractions with legoland, sea world in legoland miniatures and at the end as bonus niake shots with BMW Welt

So get it ..

I hope you enjoyed the video and it is an inspiration for your trip.

If you like, like it.

If you are new here do not forget to give a subscription.

Push the bell to make sure there is no video left. I'm looking forward to the next video ..

For more infomation >> Legoland trip Germany + bonus BMW Welt - Duration: 10:03.

-------------------------------------------

Мастер-Класс "Осенняя палитра" часть 1. Букеты из конфет своими руками - Duration: 23:41.

For more infomation >> Мастер-Класс "Осенняя палитра" часть 1. Букеты из конфет своими руками - Duration: 23:41.

-------------------------------------------

ARJANTİN YENİLMEZ TAKTİĞİ | PES 2019 | PES 2018 - Duration: 15:08.

For more infomation >> ARJANTİN YENİLMEZ TAKTİĞİ | PES 2019 | PES 2018 - Duration: 15:08.

-------------------------------------------

ZEONN UN YENİ ARABASI NI GÖREN FERİTİ DİBİ DÜŞTÜ - Duration: 17:18.

For more infomation >> ZEONN UN YENİ ARABASI NI GÖREN FERİTİ DİBİ DÜŞTÜ - Duration: 17:18.

-------------------------------------------

Insecure 3x04 Promo "Fresh-Like" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:35.

For more infomation >> Insecure 3x04 Promo "Fresh-Like" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

Легкий овощной суп. Понравится всем! - Duration: 2:28.

For more infomation >> Легкий овощной суп. Понравится всем! - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

КАК ПОСТАВИТЬ КУРСОР | ДЛЯ МЫШКИ | WINDOWS | ТУТОРИАЛ | - Duration: 2:08.

For more infomation >> КАК ПОСТАВИТЬ КУРСОР | ДЛЯ МЫШКИ | WINDOWS | ТУТОРИАЛ | - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

On Tour With Mike Williams S02E04 - Italy & Taiwan - Duration: 9:49.

I said to her, if you don't have the cables, we can't do the show.

That other guy reacted suprised.

All these bottles are mine. I do not drink alcohol

Can you give this after the first drop?

We are talking about technical things.

The third CDJ had a cable break

The intro was set on the 2nd or 3rd.

I will test this LG phone. They said that this speaker can be much louder than my iPhone.

I'm going to test it out.

Let's turn on Mike Williams on Track.

Takes a while...

Shoutout to Michelle, you have to cut it.

I think it is louder.

You can also boost the brightness, handy for the sun

The phone has also a Google assistant, that works better than Siri.

When you're filming something and you press the screen, you can see what it is.

For example you see a chair, then you can immediately order a chair that looks like it.

For more infomation >> On Tour With Mike Williams S02E04 - Italy & Taiwan - Duration: 9:49.

-------------------------------------------

10 Websites with Free Stuff for Traders & Investors - Duration: 9:48.

10 Websites with Free Stuff for Traders & Investors with David Moadel

hey everybody welcome to looking at the

markets with David Modell I thought I

would do a roundup of ten websites

chock-full of free stuff I am NOT being

paid to make this video by any of these

websites I just thought I would help you

guys out by showing you some cool free

resources on these websites and let me

give a big thanks to these websites for

providing free materials I'm always

trying to help you guys out alright

we're gonna start with a super cool guy

mr. Gregory Mannarino he is the Robin

Hood of Wall Street and if you go to

traders choice dotnet and all the

website addresses will be right here at

the top traders choice net it's got a

bunch of free stuff on here he's just a

super super cool guy and he's got all

kinds of video blogs here and he's got a

chat here where you can chat with people

and I like all the cool charts he's got

there with the dollar and the bonds

markets swing trading chart just a bunch

of stuff and that's just the first page

all right this guy's technical analysis

here and let's see if we could find him

there he is the man himself

Gregory Mannarino everything you need to

rip the markets face off in one place I

like it alright so there's that one and

then we've got dake de Carli trading de

ce AR le y de Carli trading it is from

ms Carli garner she is a super nice

person and you can learn to trade

commodity futures and options for free

on here not too bad de Carli trading

futures options integrity I like it you

can sign up you got a free trial of the

newsletter why not check it out it's

pretty cool she's really really smart

she's into the options futures

commodities markets and also free videos

on there as well that you can view and

articles and

choosing a commodity brokerage firm how

to get yourself a low commission rate

all that stuff the truth about futures

commissions and check out her books if

you get a chance good stuff alright next

one wealth research group dot-com this

features mr. Lee our Gant's is very

smart a very smart individual he travels

around a lot he meets with some very

well-known people in the financial

community CEOs presidents of companies

and corporations and he brings this

knowledge with special reports articles

all kinds of cool stuff why not check

these out they're free highly

recommended and you can join the

newsletter as well here's another one

crush the street comm that is featuring

mr. Kenneth imadori super nice guy super

smart guy you can put your email address

in get the free newsletter check out all

the free articles there's some videos on

there breaking news and free reports

high conviction reports he calls him

here they are here are some of those

reports good stuff next one future money

trends dot-com and that's featuring mr.

Daniel Amadori and we've got wealth

articles trend videos reports free

reports all free why not check them out

and they have a newsletter as well you

can sign up for at the top of the page

next one portfolio wealth global.com all

about gold and the dollar or in the

economy and the markets and crypto

currencies you might even see marijuana

stocks in there you never know what you

got to see on there because you got to

see everything good stuff

finance articles newsletter you can sign

up cost you nothing free reports

articles

good stuff learn about dividends

retirement wealth high yielding stocks

all that good stuff now here's one that

don't be fooled it's called pure

blockchain wealth calm but it's not just

about the blockchain they talk about

other things too but there are a lot of

blockchain and cryptocurrency

articles and reports just put your email

in but it's all free wealth articles

interviews top tier reports videos

dividend articles good stuff here's

another one I think you'll like a lot

rich TV live.com hey that's from my

friend in Canada mr. rich from rich TV

live there is looking sharp wearing a

suit and man there's a lot of stuff on

here sure you got riches picks he also

has a whatsapp group you can ask him

about that on the website he's got his

pics right there look at that pretty

cool and his pics do really really well

free videos free podcast top stories all

kinds of stuff you can enter your email

address to join the community at rich TV

and at the top

he's got stock resources news resources

crypto currencies where can you buy them

coinbase spit recs

all those icos travel sports and you can

contact them right there here's one and

I want to thank Jonathan for this one if

you're listening thanks appreciate it

for bringing this to my attention

pattern trapper pattern trapper comm and

actually if you go to the home page I'll

show you the page that I I think is

interesting if you go to pattern trapper

comm and then go to trend trader reports

and this one's kind of interesting I

cannot guarantee the accuracy of of

these trend readings or not but

they have trend readings bullish or

bearish for all these things the the

major indexes currencies bonds livestock

grains energy metals foods and fiber

even orange juice is OJ gonna go up or

down right and orange juice sugar cocoa

coffee cotton all kinds of stuff what's

the trend is it bullish or bearish so

that's that's kind of interesting again

I don't know how accurate these are I

would have to back test or forward test

these to really be able to tell you but

I just think it's cool that's free but

you know do your own due diligence make

sure that those really are accurate

before you place any trades and here's

another one that I discovered recently

wall mine calm wal wal mine calm it kind

of reminds me of Finn viscom but it

seems like people already know about

Finn viscom so this is kind of an

alternative to it it's got some

similarities it's got the heat map there

it's got the news here I think it's

pretty cool though it's just a different

layout than Finn vis it's a nice

alternative stock market overview

recently viewed ones you can check the

sector's really quickly top gainers top

losers

these ones went up a lot these ones went

down a lot look out unusual volume

insider selling that's kind of

interesting insider buying and they have

a screener a stock screener and a

cryptocurrency screener by the way they

also have and I recently featured this

in a video about screeners you can check

that out

cool stuff all right so these are ten

free resources I hope you enjoyed this

and if you want to thank me what you can

do is subscribe to my channel if you

want to if you haven't done it already

and hit that Bell on YouTube so you can

receive the latest updates on my youtube

videos and please give this video a

thumbs up on YouTube and leave a comment

which of these do you like or do you

have a free a website with free stuff on

it free resources that people might

enjoy tell me about it maybe I'll make

another video

like this another ten what do you think

would you like that cool and I also help

people put together trading and

investing plans you can contact me for

help with that anytime my email address

is David Modell at gmail.com thank you

so much for watching and listening I'll

talk to you again soon

baby

but you

For more infomation >> 10 Websites with Free Stuff for Traders & Investors - Duration: 9:48.

-------------------------------------------

Babblarna - Malarbok Diddi - Video Malarbok - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> Babblarna - Malarbok Diddi - Video Malarbok - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

YERDE LAV VAR CHALLANGE (The Floor İs Lava ) - Duration: 8:20.

For more infomation >> YERDE LAV VAR CHALLANGE (The Floor İs Lava ) - Duration: 8:20.

-------------------------------------------

yOu rAn oUt oF CaSh - Duration: 0:08.

"Spend all your money,"

"-You ran out of cash."

"-Now do everyone a favor, and get lost."

L O S E R

For more infomation >> yOu rAn oUt oF CaSh - Duration: 0:08.

-------------------------------------------

Славянская мифология: Обдериха - банный дух - Duration: 6:33.

For more infomation >> Славянская мифология: Обдериха - банный дух - Duration: 6:33.

-------------------------------------------

Kevin Owens QUITTING WWE Update! HUGE WWE RETURN CLOSE?! | WrestleTalk News Aug. 2018 - Duration: 3:37.

For more infomation >> Kevin Owens QUITTING WWE Update! HUGE WWE RETURN CLOSE?! | WrestleTalk News Aug. 2018 - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

MV Agusta Turismo Veloce SCS [ENGLISH SUB] - Duration: 12:12.

Hey everyone, today we're in Schiranna at MV Agusta to test the new Turismo Veloce 800 with some big updates, it's the SCS

it means that it features the Smart Clutch system and, as you can see, there's a transparent clutch cover

here are some other news, even though the design is still the same, butit now complies to Euro 4 laws, decreasing the mechanical sound and the pollution

there are new cylinders' heads of this 800 cc engines, there's a new shift and new electronics, it's more reliable

it still has an output of 110 HP at10,150 RPM and 80 Nm at 7,100 RPM, with over the 90% of torque power availavle at 3,500 RPM, which is really good

There's still the same trellis inox frame, semi active suspensions made by Sachs on the lusso version, with standard set ups depending on the riding mode or on the load

then there's a couple of floating 320mm discs with a radial Brembo caliper

at the rear there's a 220 mm disc with a single piston caliper

overall, this bike is pretty small, with very big side cases, which have a load size of over 30 litres, you can fit in them 2 xl full face helmets but they're less wide than the handlebar, which is very useful in town

the finishes are extremely well done, the plastcs are very well done and wellassembled

The TFT cockpit is really nice with many info, really easy to use and to understand, I'll show you later how to change the set up, such as ABS, TC and all the info

this cockpit can be linked to your smartphone through Bluetooth. On your Iphone you can also download an app to see all the trip info

Ok, so I'm turning it on and here we are, it's very easy and the clutch is smooth, everything is managed by the electronics

like the 2017 model is very comfortable, comfortable for those tall between 170 and 180 cm, but pay attention that it's pretty tall from the ground

the windscreen can be set up on different positions, the switches are placed well, making the navigation very easy, the cokcpit is fullof info, you'll have to get used to it

as you can see, I'm not using the clutch to take off since there's the quickshift

the Sachs semi- active suspensions have just a manual set up for the preload, both at the front and the rear

the engine is really goo, powerful enough with a nice sound and a great clutch

what I don't really like is the downshifting which is pretty hard, but this is a new bike, anyway this bike is really good for touring

this bike is pretty expensive: 21,500 euro, but it has many good features and it's good to ride

this version is 1,500 euro more expensive than the standard Lusso version without the SCS, but I think that it's worth it even though it's notfundamental

I just took off in 3rd gear without any problem

4th gear, 5th gear and now 6th gear running at 39 kph and it has a great pick up, very smooth

here we are, what can we say, this bike is expensive, but it's very well done, especially with the SCS package, which runs very well

let me know if you have any question, see you soon!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét