Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 31 2018

Aaj apka bhai pareshan h

people

good morning or Abby Tsubaki heart

betray or come to help make Frankie I'd

put the hit those majority but they can

celebrate Albany Pattaya

or we could get familiar so I think I'll

give you pains to make it longer

Bucky a bishop imperfect agna Rasta say

joke a host of the Rasta meet bodega so

stop bickering it challenges keyboardist

celebration a Scott Lunger coffee

Gadhafi occupy Khedira or humidity cafe

common trafficking a purpose odd a

carbon filter alia or up shiva maha

roberto yoga to any Poojari of a apnea

virtually seat pay of minute ravager

granny thomas our team rocket van driver

mathematically rest a cheetah walk

driver to thought either

Cheeta Cheeta a traffic signals are a

treatment level leaves location face

coccidia plus away watch channel

Annalee low-budget are up Johanna Cooper

jarring percussion are the way after by

a yapper or commercial by the way or you

gotta be technical debt to my Amla

percussion launch mail or coffee a

cha'aka immense a close look to tell you

no daycare 120 fps

yes acuity me I'm a jokey happy blogging

foot support named Milton a v-mail a

beam a percussion a Germany shootin

India although my shoot Cara down on a

rope your permission and lately debuff

permission in any apartment idea we

listen many other human I'm actually a

trauma you promote e out there but

gathers up there although workers wanna

be satisfactory to both the chana Tova

kita or Christ came Amla me you know not

worth it so I'm no was a nickel gave me

half a spice K become T Nagar mania

Twain pariah or ashram gari part Cara

toe up shall be under or fill topic

which proper main course hanging you

google area I'm gonna start as he had a

whopper or J M means each other no doubt

ambien such other baggage service

achieving but eh is my wanted anything

so Chile Chilton spice cave sonography a

chugga-boom Tina's are destroyed

arrey arias AP behind jar a holograph

whom they'll acknowledge I or J Hamm

loci are ahead do sweet enough

oh those very strong toe watch Alta here

I will no Karan

but Charlie shall they arranged and they

are so cool agrea coffee will be a

cheetah Co do pick up your cheer up I am

low run lap and John Mayer or up Charlie

hey I hope Ibaka know I am in such a

minute like so bring across actually

it's a decent and good place so haha

means for the chat or I have a Punjabi

look bigger so they gave IBM the hang up

the barbecue chicken google agree of

coffee Ophelia

I'm shining get you our formula

life

and I'm tryna make this sort

watch

just so ugly God always

I can't work on me

thirty

target of jolly Apache swinging it high

school Oh - charger

what's a reason of the boy every blow

get Solana to roll forward to subscribe

like an escapee che

she went back to sleep

have I am low girl unwrapped and job me

I am no longer up it up I am no I am no

longer Punjab

For more infomation >> Exploring LUCKNOW - Duration: 6:50.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube Channel Intro | Welcome to Swing The Balance! - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> YouTube Channel Intro | Welcome to Swing The Balance! - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Realistic Miniature Mini House [No Polymer Clay!] tiny house - Duration: 6:01.

Hello. I'm yunacong.

I made miniature mini house today!

Have fun with the video.

Subscribe, good. Thank you.

Gogo

It makes the frame of the house.

I will stick two wooden rods.

Please draw the frame together.

Please remove the triangular part of the frame.

Please draw along the square.

Cut it to 2cm width.

It draws the sketch of the front part of the house.

Please draw the paper frame again along the sketch.

You can skip the drawing on the tree.

It cuts the shape of the square window into a knife.

I'll put the outer wall first.

Please fasten the front part of the tape gently.

I painted a line with an auscultation to express the feeling of flooring.

I did the same on the second floor.

It opens the passage that connects the first floor and the second floor.

I painted brown on the floor.

Will be fixed to the bottom part.

I'll make a roof.

I cut and painted windows and doors on paper.

Paint with black pen for window feel.

I think the roof is blue.

I'm making a two-story balcony.

The house is finished. Now we have to make furniture!

ladder

bed

The bed mattress used a napkin.

Crown-shaped bed frame.

I made a pillow using a napkin.

I used a cloth that I did not have a futon.

Sofa

Furniture is all completed.

If you have fun, subscribe, great. Please press ^^

For more infomation >> DIY Realistic Miniature Mini House [No Polymer Clay!] tiny house - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

Summer Music Mix 2018 🌴 Ed Sheeran, Kygo, Martin Garrix, Alan Walker, Coldplay Style - Chill Out - Duration: 2:03:25.

Hello friends ! If you like this mix please Like & share, sub channel. Thanks you very much !!

For more infomation >> Summer Music Mix 2018 🌴 Ed Sheeran, Kygo, Martin Garrix, Alan Walker, Coldplay Style - Chill Out - Duration: 2:03:25.

-------------------------------------------

Patlayan Slime - exploding slime - Duration: 7:16.

Hello Friends Channel Welcome

Yes friends I am with spider man and my friend kuk

you today

I will make a slime to share. slime imitation

yes I am telling you our materials right away but a material

I do not tell secret. him

you'll see when I put it. in fact you all know very well

you remember

let's make it later

yes what do we use. glue as usual

polish, shavings, shampoo, sir say maize starch

and my foam user

and then I use secret ingredient

and slime imi

I will also solve my sickness

it will be much better. yes i start right away

I start with glue as usual

yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

I mix it with water in room temperature

and what do I do on my shampoo

squishyler with us

The judge is immediately below him. now they better deal with the kuki

now I'm going to paint

ooohhhhh it was great

Yeah

I put it in powder

I got a more intense consistency

Of course what I will do. corn starch

immediate maize starch

I guess it was a little too much

the slime image will be a bit stiff

Yes, now

from a foam

after shaking it

fantastic

Let's mix it up

it was like the sky

yes friends remind me to do the sky slime

with clouds in the sky

then the galaxy slime

the consistency was wonderful

what am I doing now

yes i bought some amount of borax

for the sticking of the elms

now I'm going to play a little bit

it was a slime imitation of very sweet pofuduk

now you will say that the puffy slime is already exploding

so how are you going to blow it up

in fact old ways friends

when all of us are really bored at home

this is one of

a little, but let's play, right?

yes now i'm playing some more

Do you hear the sound?

we did a wonderful exploding slime

friends

it was wonderful

yes I can now subtract slime

yes friends used to do this with us. do you remember?

clumsiness does not end

yeah I think we all blow up

yes I have a little left

yes we have finished all

yes friends according to the stress we threw

I left breathless. we can come to the end of the video now.

friends came to the end of a video

Please remember to subscribe to our channel. take good care of yourself

and what do we do not take my mouth

we pay attention while playing with chemical things

take good care of yourself

We love you, do not you, kukicim. goodbye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét