Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 31 2018

Hey everybody. I'm Lynn.

Thanks for watching my video.

Today I'm going to be talking to you about the benefits

of watching movies, TV, and even YouTube videos in English.

This is a really helpful video so keep watching watching.

Watching movies and TV shows in English is a

great way to improve your English speaking ability.

You can improve your listening,

your reading,

if you use subtitles,

and your speaking

all by watching movies, TV shows or even YouTube videos in English.

Now the most important thing to keep in mind when choosing a movie,

a TV show or a YouTube video is

not to choose something too difficult.

Many of my students when they start watching movies or TV shows in English,

they choose something that might be fun to watch,

but it's much too difficult for them to understand.

Then what happens is they feel overwhelmed

or frustrated and they just want to give up on learning English.

so in order to avoid that,

choose something that is easy first.

Then after, you feel comfortable,

you can move on to something a little bit more difficult.

When choosing a YouTube video,

a good suggestion is to stick to one channel

and keep watching those videos many times until you feel comfortable .

Another good idea is watch the same video a number of times.

Repeat it over and over.

You can watch it with the subtitles in your language,

and then you can watch it

with the subtitles in English,

and then you can watch it with no subtitles.

And each time you watch the video,

or whatever you choose,

you'll be improving your English speaking ability.

Watching English programs is a great way to improve your English conversation skill.

So watching movies, TV shows, and YouTube videos in English

is going to help improve your English conversation ability.

And when you watch these movies or TV shows,

don't be afraid to mimic just what the actor or actress says.

This will also help you to improve.

I know learning English is hard, but I know you can do it as well.

Thanks for watching.

See you next time.

Tell me what kind of movies, TV shows, and YouTube channels

you like to watch in the comments below.

And don't forget to keep supporting my channel.

See you in the next video.

For more infomation >> Watch TV, Movies, and YouTube to Learn English Conversation - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

Carmona, amarillos y verdes. Sevilla - Duration: 0:48.

For more infomation >> Carmona, amarillos y verdes. Sevilla - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

【MV】"Warrior in Big Tokyo" - EEE (ETSUYO ELLE EMERALD) /「大東京戦士」- エツヨ エメラルド 公式 ミュージックビデオ - Duration: 3:48.

Wow wow wow

Wow wow wow

Warrior in Big Tokyo

Warrior in Big Tokyo〜東京大戦士

Ever since the day I looked up

This fire in me won't stop

Some may think that I won't make it

But there's no doubt I'll make way

Derailing into a winding road

Risk-taking? won't mislead me at all

In minutes I'll show you how it's done

oh yeah

Try to stop me if you really can

I don't care, cuz I know I'm not alone

This life it may be hard

but I'll do it, cuz I've got you in my heart

Livin like

Wow wow wow

Wow wow wow

Warrior in big Tokyo

Wow wow wow

Wow wow wow

Warrior in big Tokyo

Generating answers from 0

I realized I've got glow

Makin' shadows on every step

But here I am with milestones

Been through it

Being a bait and played

Won't take it

Judging me for who I am

Mistaken

trying to change and free myself

Try to catch me if you really can

I don't care, cuz I know I'm not alone

At times there will be walls

but I'll climb it

cuz I've got you in my heart

Livin like

Wow wow wow

Wow wow wow

Warrior in big Tokyo

Wow wow wow

Wow wow wow

Warrior in big Tokyo

What am I

supposed to do Can't ever walk away

from truth

Music is my love, my passion

This is how

I'm gonna breakthrough form now

Oh yeah

Try to stop me if you really can

I don't care

cuz I know I'm not alone

This life it may be hard

but I'll do it

cuz I've got you in my heart

At times there will be walls

but I'll climb it

cuz I've got you in my heart

This life it may be hard

but I'll do it,

cuz I've got you in my heart

Livin like

Wow wow wow

Wow wow wow

Warrior in big Tokyo

Wow wow wow

Wow wow wow

Warrior in big Tokyo

Thx for watching!

if you like this video please give it a big thumbs up !

and Don't forget SUBSCRIBE this ch. xoxox

For more infomation >> 【MV】"Warrior in Big Tokyo" - EEE (ETSUYO ELLE EMERALD) /「大東京戦士」- エツヨ エメラルド 公式 ミュージックビデオ - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

КЛАССНЫЙ ПАК КУРСОРОВ | ДЛЯ WINDOWS | - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> КЛАССНЫЙ ПАК КУРСОРОВ | ДЛЯ WINDOWS | - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

3 Ways How Blockchain Will Change Healthcare - The Medical Futurist - Duration: 3:32.

Blockchain is the buzzword of the year, and as this new technology slowly matures, it

seems clear that from banking to supply chain logistics, it is ready for disruption.

And in healthcare in particular, there's a massive opportunity for the blockchain revolution

to disrupt and lead a digital transformation.

From medical records to pharmaceutical supply chains, to smart contracts for payment distribution,

there are plenty of opportunities to leverage this technology.

Here are the three ways, how blockchain will change healthcare as we know it.

1.)

Health Records

Electronic medical records are the backbone of every modern healthcare system.

But your medical records grow longer and become more complex with each visit to your doctor.

And since every hospital an d every doctor's office has a different way of storing them,

it's not always easy for healthcare providers to obtain them.

There are already some companies out there, like Patientory, Medibloc or Medicalchain

that aim to solve this problem.

The goal is to give patients authority over their entire medical history and to provide

a one-stop access to it for patients and physicians as well.

Blockchain would not only simplify and make access more efficient, but inherently bring

data security to the field as well.

2.)

Supply Chains

The pharmaceutical industry has one of the highest standards for product safety, security,

and stability, it's ripe for disruption.

For example, supply chain management with blockchain can be monitored securely and transparently.

This can greatly reduce time delays and human mistakes.

It can also be used to monitor costs, labor, and even waste in emissions at every point

in the supply chain.

It can also be used to verify the authenticity of products by tracking them from their origin,

combating the counterfeit drug market that costs 200 billion dollars in losses to the

market annually.

Companies like Chronicled, Blockpharma and Modum are already working towards more efficient

blockchain logistic solutions.

Modum in particular works in compliance with EU laws that require proof that medicinal

products have not been exposed to particular conditions, especially certain temperatures,

which may comprise their quality.

Modum's solution was to develop a sensor that records environmental conditions while

physical products are in transit and permanently record it on the blockchain.

3.)

Genomic Market

Companies like EncrypGen and Nebula Genomics are building blockchain platforms to enable

people to share genomic data safely and securely on a new emerging market.

They bet that in the future, opportunities around personal genome sequencing will create

a data market worth billions of dollars.

And what's the best technology to solve data security issues and to ensure that data

gets from the source to its end-user without any middlemen?

You are right; it is the blockchain.

These companies aim to use blockchain technology to enhance genomic data protection, enable

buyers to efficiently acquire genomic data and address the challenges of genomic big

data.

These companies are just a few of the dozens of startups that aim to use blockchain to

disrupt healthcare.

And as it usually is, their marketing is great, they promise big, but the jury's still out

on which ones will remain only promises, and which are the few that will become the next

big thing.

For more infomation >> 3 Ways How Blockchain Will Change Healthcare - The Medical Futurist - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

KARAOKE | Đạo Làm Con | Hoàng Châu - Duration: 5:34.

For more infomation >> KARAOKE | Đạo Làm Con | Hoàng Châu - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

KİM BUSİK İLK MAÇINA ÇIKIYOR BÜTÜN GÜNEY KORE MAÇI İZLİYOR | PES 2019 EFSANE OL - Duration: 8:26.

For more infomation >> KİM BUSİK İLK MAÇINA ÇIKIYOR BÜTÜN GÜNEY KORE MAÇI İZLİYOR | PES 2019 EFSANE OL - Duration: 8:26.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Farm Animals For Kid Name and sound Animals for Kid - Duration: 4:27.

Horse

Rooster

Rabbit

For more infomation >> Learn Farm Animals For Kid Name and sound Animals for Kid - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

Maiya Mere Ghar Aana || Latest Maiyya Ji Ke Bhajan 2018 || Divya Shakti - Duration: 12:23.

For more infomation >> Maiya Mere Ghar Aana || Latest Maiyya Ji Ke Bhajan 2018 || Divya Shakti - Duration: 12:23.

-------------------------------------------

[CC SUB] เสียตังค์เป็นแสน ภายในเสี้ยววินาที!! #zoomcamerafair8 - Duration: 12:24.

I've already recorded

Stop! I'm not ready!

MindaRyn is doing make up while speaking.

Now we are at Gatewat Ekkamai.

In ZOOM camera Fair 8th

It will be here until 4 Sep

If you love taking photo or video.

You would love to come here.

There is so many promotion here.

But why am I here?

Our channel just officialy have this guy, Trong as our camera man.

So today...

Alright, I'm sorry.

I always...

ignore his joke and make him sad.

Yeah, you should apologize me.

So today, to give him the apologize.

By letting him shopping here in his paradise.

And all the bill is on me

But he have to convince me who doesn't know anything about this kind of stuff.

Make me wanna pay

You know, If I'm gonna do shopping to day.

I'm gonna shopping for improve the channel

Oh yeah?

Exactly

For the better quality!

Better life!

Better wasting money!

Wait, i think something is not right?

Alright let see what will I get today.

Please don't hurt me too much.

All your obey will not work in this area.

Alright let's go inside!

Excuse me Mr.Trong, but could you please walk a bit slower.

He walk so fast!

I can't control myself here.

The fair won't go anywhere!

Let's begin with this!

Small accessories

Do you think the camera belt is important?

Not really, I guess.

N...no?

It's do important!

To protect the look!

No...I mean to project the camera.

To you see that belt? the circle one.

It's like the rob, sold at my old school.

Yeah yeah, kinda similar. And it strong right?

My school sold it only 12 baht.

You know? Just take your time read this table will make you shopping here easily

Really?

Yeah

It will tell you about the cashback information.

Oh, so if you reach the point. I will give you cashback.

Yeah, when you buy with credit card.

Is this only appear in for the fair?

Yeah, only here durring the fair.

See, it wrote here.

Only for ZOOM camera fair2018 only!

Wow! so the promotion is crazy!

Because at the booth, the price already is discounted.

And you also get the cashback from credit card too!

I will named this operation "Card slash" !

Now we're at Sony!

Exactly

Sony is one of the good brand, for video camera.

I one that is very good is...

A7 series stuff.

A7 which is the chord?

This is A7 R3

This one is not bad for taking the video.

But for taking photo is SO GOOD!

Cause is is Mirror less full frame.

May I try with the lens

Which one do you like?

Shooting the girl? or the view?

Ofcorse The girl

This is 8-15 1.8 lens.

You can blur the background.

Okay let's see

May I see?

See the background

Woahhh

It's so blur.

Yeah, It's because the full frame.

Let see 16-35 G master.

Wow! so big!

G master is kinda luxury.

This is really big.

Compare with my head, see?

This is wide lens

So the frame is so wide.

Alright let see how wide it is.

You stand very close right? come see here.

Its very wide.

Oh yeah, thats true.

Your face is so funny!

Like the egg.

People will look at you if you hold all this.

Alright, in case you are interested

Me...I'm interested

If you come and buy from here

You will get a lot promotion and cashback.

Let's go the the next shop.

Thankyou very much

Now we're in my fav brand!

almost the most favorite!

Actually he came from unmovement photo shooting before.

Cosplay, human, something like...that?

Why you have to freeze yourself?

I'm acting unmovement.

You don't get it again!!

Alright, let's go

Nothing, just go.

You were stopped because of BNK?

The marketing of Fuji is very successful in Thailand.

The target is so big here, Thai people use it a lot.

Including you

Yeah, I'm a big fan.

But the biggest is should be in Japan right?

No actually, Thai people use it more than...

But the mountain is there...

Let me explain.

This is X-pro 2

Limited color.

See? the color is different. It's the special edition.

This is X-T 2

Sport camera.

High speed shutter

X-pro 2 is kinda Street view, portrait.

Which is X-T 2 also can.

But!

There already produced!

The epic one for me!

Epic one?

What is the Slot under the camera?

It's for extra battery

Batter!?

Yeah, you can add more battery. So it can stay for more longer. This is very cool

What this is good?

This one is designed to take the better video.

Faster focus, faster processing.

What I heard about Fuji is...they kinda not really good for taking the video. compared with another brand.

Yeah, so they try to improve.

So this one is good for video

Now we're going to Panasonic

Let's meet the brand ambassador!

Yep...

I have no word, just...yep.

Where I stand? should be what I suppose to get.

This one is the top series right now?

Yeah, but the lastest one will have S at the end.

I see, so this one is the top one of Panasonic right now.

Do I have explain?

I will call it...The god of video camera.

The god??

Yeah, the god of mirror less video camera.

A lot of slow motion mode, very long duration for 4K.

It created for taking the video.

How is the different with what you have?

The one that we're using is G85

The different is, double memory slots.

Provided joy sitck.

Faster Focus and processing

So many custom color.

This is all the list you can choose.

Upper mic input.

Mostly it won't be here.

HDMI output

To connect to the display, TV or anything.

Also can do for live streaming. As the web cam.

The processing is fast itself.

Working with the good lens, will be even faster.

Find the human face, focus the object.

This video is full of information, don't sleep okay?

And one more thing.

The camera have movement projection.

Also the lens have

Combine it together it will be so smooth just hold it with hand.

The price...

The full price now is at...

But is you buy from here.

GH5 right?

Exactly

For this set, 12-60

A lot discounted

And also we have the promotion.

Buy one and get the moisture proof shelf

Buy camera, get the shelf!

So just put it on the shelf! don't use!

You can't just walk to buy this, you have to drive!

Alright...what should I buy today...

Actaully, we were decided that we will end up at panasonic

The camera that we are using, is kinda...previous series of this one.

Like a sister series.

Yeah, the small one and older.

And today we are here to buy him the present.

So we have to give him what he dream to have.

Oh...S one?

Interesting, actually...

Don't hurt me too much.

Your obey is not work in this area.

What about lens?

Oh yeah, but you haven't choose it right?

Actaully, for this fair. I would suggest this one.

The promotion price is 36540

Look at his eye...

GH5 body and 8-18...sound great...

You looks very happy.

Look at his tongue...

It is disgusting! I'm scared!

get away!

It is so smooth!

This is my last decision

Okay! so...today we're gonna get...

What is it again?

And the lens, 8-18

And here we have, the credit card from Citiy bank.

Let's see how many cashback we get.

let's conclude the price, is it reach 100k?

If it not, I can make it reach.

Ah...nevermind.

I might be just a lil bit more.

So we get back 3000 right?

yeah, its kinda much!

It is not reach!

seriously!?

Just only 2000 more!

Anything that is only 2000 baht?

The memory card

Oh yeah!

Cause I actually need it.

The gold one is exactly 2000.

Let go get the memory card.

For our cashback!

I thought it's 2000?

I won't record 10 bit video?

Are you trying to sell me more?

What is 10 bit?

The video quality.

As told you before that the good thing, is worth for good thing.

The max quality of GH5 is so high.

This memory cannot support that function.

Trong...

You already have you own!

let me put it this way.

If you wanna try 10 bit video...

You pay it

But the memory is only 4290 baht!

The gold one only 2000! I pick this one!

I just want it to reach 100k for my cashback.

128gb, 1990 baht. we're gonna get this one.

And the we will reach 100k baht. And get 3000 baht for the cashback.

Put this one away from him, please.

Oh, and they also provide us two 32GB memory card. From panasonic.

You can't buy it anywhere.

To get this, you have to buy panasonic camera only

I smell the new camera

Me too

I hate him!!

Alright, Digimon tamer time!

Music start!

Alright!

So this is zoom camera fair 8th

A lot of promotion, if you are camera lover you really gonna love it.

They have the discount the the counter and also the cashback for the credit card.

Please come to check it up

The fair is at Gateway

Gateway Ekkamai

Remember! dont got to Siam!

The event will be here from 4Aug - Sep 2018

Come to check it, before it's too late!

The most important thing...

So many pretty girl to take a photo...

For more infomation >> [CC SUB] เสียตังค์เป็นแสน ภายในเสี้ยววินาที!! #zoomcamerafair8 - Duration: 12:24.

-------------------------------------------

DON'T DO THE SAME THING I DID ! - Duration: 10:47.

Can you find a nicer spot to piss ?

Welcome to the lac of Moiry

Moiry

Not "Mory" but "Moiry"

We will try to climb all the way up there

on the glacier

Ok we'll try to reach the glacier first, it would be good already

I took the dirt scoot with me

and we see if there are any places where I could ride

Sush as big rocks, banks, etc

it's going to be my challenge for today and tomorrow

because we're sleeping here

I am with Michael Goumaz, a scooter OG

he's an alpinist expert...

- "Yeah right..."

Say yes, say yes !

so we got 2 amazing days ahead of us, dirt riding, glacier, lac

it's gonna be a crazy weekend

and you're coming with me

let's go !

We just found a spot that could be perfect for a photo

maybe a footjam on top of the rock

I think it could look very cool, especially with the glacier in the background

the break is over, let's get back to our climb

beautiful right ?

Look at this little wall here and then I'll drop from the rock

could be funny

Mika is a bit too fast

I don't know if you can see him, he's over there

it's the little dot with two legs

Ok, we're trying something quite dangerous at the moment

I have never done this before

we're gonna try to walk on the glacier

I strongly advise you never to do it without a guide

I believe I saw a path, so we'll follow it as much as we can

and if it's becoming to risky, we'll turn around

I should've taken the snowscoot, I knew it

Volcanic erection

oh yeah that's good

See what I was talking about, everywhere around us is ice and rocks

it looks quite strong

for now

let's continue with a light foot

let's meet on the glacier

and here we are

don't try this at home !

if you have a glacier in your garden

we arrive on a very dangerous part of the glacier

we can't really see it now but over there, there are some massive cracks (crevasses)

your turn

(We just heard a loud deep cracking)

What the hell guys, I don't know if you can hear it in the video

but we heard a massive cracking

a loud deep cracking

it's scary

we can't stay here

and it sounds like it's getting closer

it's shaking under our feet

bad idea

it was a bad idea

just to give you an idea

this one is really deep

we don't see it well with the Go Pro

but it's a thin and very deep crack

look at this

it gives you an idea of how deep it is

this one was at least

20 meters deep (66 feet)

and that's just how far I could see

but it does turns so it could easily be a lot more

probably more than 50 meters (164 ft)

don't forget, if you want to walk on glaciers, go with a guide

I won't do it again without one

I wouldn't take this risk a second time

Mika is still over there

it's the dot over there

I just heard crackings again

in his area

he heard it too, he's changing his course

he's gonna try to take the same path I took to come back

I feel the adrenaline

I'm happy you're back

beautiful

we're not done yet

we gotta climb this

if some rocks are falling, we're dead

I can't believe Hobbits did that barefoot

what you see over there is rain

I guess we have to go down a bit quicker

to avoid the rain

but it should pass next to us

Nope... We got it anyway

Our goal now

is to camp up there

You see, this is the bad point of beeing a video producer...

You got one bag for the camping stuff

and one for the camera stuff

I'm carrying 4 times more weight than usual

I am dying

it looks like these spots over there are quite good

because we really want to have the view on the dam, the lac and the glacier

Isn't it the best place in the world to camp ?

we see everything !

Let's set the tent before it gets dark

You give me a tour ?

- "Sure, come in !"

yeaa looks comfy

with a view ! Watch this !

- "With a sausage !"

... and a sausage

The sun just rised, let's have a look outside

let's go

I've just found a super strange groundhog

If you like photography, go watch my instagram account : @benjfriant

it's an account where I post my shots of epic landscapes

go have a look you might like it

the end of this session will be the downhill there

I'm not sure you can see it very well

I'll meet Mika down there

Behind this

there are millions and millions of litres

if it breaks

no more BenJ

I'm gonna wall ride a dam !

Ok it sucked...

but you have to admit, the spot is insane

Mika has to go, actually I have to go

he's getting a knee surgery in two weeks

so it was the last time we could go before the surgery

thank you so much man

and now let's meet in my new local park in 3-2-1

here we are in Blonay

with the locals

that was landed !

Unfortunately you're not gonna get more riding clips

because I'm just coming back from a 2 days climbing (yes it was the same day)

so I let you imagine how dead I am, and I can't feel my left leg

and with that a crazy migraine

comment with the hashtag #glacier if you like icecreams

and I'll see you soon for a new video

ciao !

Where are we ?

Where are we now ?

- "Yes"

wtf ?

For more infomation >> DON'T DO THE SAME THING I DID ! - Duration: 10:47.

-------------------------------------------

Rashid - Banger Gang [Oficial 2018] - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> Rashid - Banger Gang [Oficial 2018] - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Phang Nga Vlog | งงๆที่พังงา | CANDIDxTH - Duration: 8:53.

now we're waiting for breakfast and I have actually like a little bit of time to update you

So I arrived on Sunday and the next day crystal arrived

so...

we didn't get a lot of sleep and it was kind of stressful to come here, taking the plane, it was raining

It was a really turbulent flight from Bangkok to here

okay so breakfast just came

and today we're actually having Pad Thai

take a look at it

it looks so good, it smells...

the smell is unbelievable right?

I had Pad Thai where we live in Europe but it's not even close to what this is

it's actually my first time Pad Thai in Thailand right? I haven't had before

so let's see how it is I guess

fall down

it's really good oh my god

wait I need to put like these nuts in it

like serve on a banana leaves... it's crazy, it's good

so back from the car right now and as you can see we're right in the middle of the jungle

and we're going to a vantage point

but to be honest I can't remember the name it's too complicated for me

yeah that's where we're going and crystal is awake finally, say hello

Hello everyone

I finally wake up. It was very tiring yesterday

but we ate some very delicious Thai food and today in the morning we had Pad Thai

and fresh mango for a refreshment so it is so good

and we are now on the way to the view for the first point of today

I'm getting excited yeah

we are now in Ao Tho Li and it's our today's driver

- come - Hello guys

it's not me

what's your name

- what's your name - my name is Xu

- who are you? - I'm your boyfriend

I wanna catch this chicken

catch!

I think you sit the wrong side

look!

nice

how is it going

I can help you

you can sit together

it's really... like this is good

wow nice!

- actually it's pretty stable - really?

- do you want one more? - no no no no no

do you want to go the other side?

we can do for you

turn around one time like that

this is nice actually, okay I stay here you guys can go somewhere, bring me food!

- let's go - see ya let's go

So we're just waiting for someone for John (Xu)

and we want to go to the second vantage point and I found this plant

come closer! there's like a huge ant I don't want to touch it

but this plant when you touch it, do you have it? it closes

oh no it's not that

and it closes that's so cool

like we can buy in Germany

but it's not that common but here it's just growing at the side of the street

that's the car we're taking. So we're gonna sit at the back of the pickup?

shit I'm scared, I've never done this but it looks cool

- have you ever sit in the back of the pickup? - no no no

it looks so... because we are going up that way, so maybe it will be...

so the car is like so shaking and I was sitting like almost at the end of the car

and when I look at the road... it's like I'm gonna die

yeah that's what I feel

so dangerous, but 180 baht for two person both way, it's worth it

because in case you walk to here it would take maybe a lot of time and lose a lot of energy yeah

- did you take video of the drive up or not? - yes I did

okay but the way down will be more exciting you take video of that probably too

I got scared

what are you doing now

don't push me

that's so cute yassssssss

really?

yeah did you see?

- you also want to be angel? - no, is the other one devil?

super ugly

so the next step for today we're on the... it's not a night market it's more like a normal market

we just found it on our way back home

and we found out that we don't have anything to eat for the evening so...

we search for something. I think here they sell more like fresh stuff so food, fruit

exotic fruit, for me exotic and over there it's like meat just hanging down

but we want like something already made like I don't know cooked meat so like fried meat

so we're gonna search, I think it's over there

people are so friendly here and the foods are so fresh and...

what did you buy like I don't know what is that fruit I don't even know what that fruit is

- what is that in English, I actually don't know - Mangosteen

oh never heard of that even

it must be very delicious

okay so we're still at the market, update

and I just bought in a plastic bag like this here

I bought fish cake

it looks kinda strange

and they put some sauce on it I don't know what it is but let's try

It's like lemony sauces it's like this fish sauce you know

probably just this fish sauce

but it's good

it costs like 20 Baht

so it's really cheap but it's really good

just like a nice snack

not so fishy though

I expect it to be more fishy but really good, tasty

how many did you buy, Crystal?

- so many food - yeah

yeah I also bought this here I don't know what it is

look like alien to me

I'm gonna try later

and tell you how it was then

let's go

oh we need to eat chicken leg too

- you mean chicken foot? - yeah

yeah that's what i meant, foot foot, sorry

For more infomation >> Phang Nga Vlog | งงๆที่พังงา | CANDIDxTH - Duration: 8:53.

-------------------------------------------

[ MATCH 201] du FIVE SONGS - Duration: 5:35.

For more infomation >> [ MATCH 201] du FIVE SONGS - Duration: 5:35.

-------------------------------------------

[神州穿梭.深圳]#115 深圳東門首選按摩店|鵬式足療養生園|地點方便|裝修得宜|設置不俗|環境衛生|性價比極高|足底按摩一小時69元|無需小費 - Duration: 5:47.

For more infomation >> [神州穿梭.深圳]#115 深圳東門首選按摩店|鵬式足療養生園|地點方便|裝修得宜|設置不俗|環境衛生|性價比極高|足底按摩一小時69元|無需小費 - Duration: 5:47.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Most Wanted Mega Evolutions for Let'so Pikachu and Eevee - Duration: 3:35.

For more infomation >> Top 10 Most Wanted Mega Evolutions for Let'so Pikachu and Eevee - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

I COOK THE SALMON MEUNIERE FROM ZELDA BOTW - S03E01 - GASTRONOGEEK - Duration: 5:24.

For more infomation >> I COOK THE SALMON MEUNIERE FROM ZELDA BOTW - S03E01 - GASTRONOGEEK - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

Unboxing ARMY BOMB VER.3 (BTS Official Light Stick) - Duration: 15:43.

Look where I am! (Polish Post Office)

And what I got!

A package from the official Big Hit Shop

For situations like this, as a self-respecting driver...

In my glove compartment you can find...

V's HipHop Monster

And scissors

And now accompanied by Jimin...

Jimin...

Jimin

Jimin

JIN

Chimmy and Chimmy

and Chimmy

I'm gonna open this box!

I ordered this package more than a month ago during the preorder period

And just by looking at it shape you can easily guess what it is

Something happened to this box right here and I hope that the box inside is in a better condition

Okay...

Here it is!

After waiting a month, I have it!

I'm gonna pull it from here

Is it going to be the most beautiful box on this planet?

YES

This is the 3rd version of BTS' official light stick!

I have no idea what happened here because it was in a box

And it shouldn't look like this

And it's covered with dust

And the box is also covered with some kinda dust like it was kept in Big Hit storage for 2 years

And it's not possible

But it doesn't really change the fact that it is the most beautiful box ever!

Finally!

After a very long time I made my dream come true!

I wanna open it right now

Just open it and have it and be happy because of it

But I won't do this

I am going home to do it

I am at home and I can finally open my box with BTS' lighstick

This is the front side of the box

This is the official BTS' logo

On the side we can read: BTS official light stick ver. 3

Because it's the third version of it

We see BTS' logo again on the back

And on the other side we can check all the technicalities like the modes, material, where was it made and that it has Bluetooth

And we also have a official Big Hit and BTS hologram

The hologram looks like this - it is just beautiful and we can basically see all the colors on it

In this part I can see my whole reflection but unfortunately you cannot see it on camera

You have to trust me

It's just amazing

It's time to open the box and right here you can notice a small bulge

If I touch the box right here, I can feel my ARMY BOMB

I cannot wait to open it!

I'll just do it!

Opening this box is not that easy...

It's the moment of...

It's time!

It is my own, private...

Wait a second

Come here!

My own private...

BOMB!

My beautiful official BOMB!

I found the most beautiful lightstick in the world inside of this box!

I'll tell you about it in a moment

And other things! I'll put it right here for a moment

We get a set of BTS' photocards

ARMY BOMB case

In this small book...

Let's see what's inside

Quick start which is how and where to click, where to put the baterries and so on

It's in more than one language

I will put it right here

Let's see the case

I will wait with the bomb for the very end!

The best will be seen at the end!

Except for that I got a wristband

A leniard

It has ARMY and BTS written on it

I will put it in a right place in a moment

My heart cannot stop beating faster!

I cannot focus on this unboxing!

But this is the ARMY BOMB case

And it's also beautiful

Amazing

And also big!

But still pretty

I am putting this aside

The ARMY BOMB will wait more

Gently

The leniard will wait a bit more, too

It is time to see the set of the most beautiful BTS' photocards

I saw it on the Internet and I couldn't wait to get my own set

But exept for this...

I got the reward points in Big Hit Shop

I will use it later

The photocards look like this

We have RM

Suga

Jin

Hoseok

Jimin

V

and Jungkook

All the photocards look like this

I thought the order would be a bit different

According to the fanchants

We should Jin after Namjoon

But suddenly Suga appeared

So something changed here

If I had to choose the most beautiful photocard out of these 7...

To be honest, I don't know but...

J-Hope is my choice this time!

This is the prettiest and the cutest Hobi's photocard ever

The back of the cards look like this and each of it is signed by their names

The most beautiful photocards on Earth are from FAKE LOVE era!

They have the same outfits

It is probably one of my favorite MVs

and definitely my favorite song

And I am extremely happy!

Photocards aside

ASIDE

It's time for the lightstick!

I wanted to say something smart during this unboxing video

But I am covered with my feels right now!

And I cannot say ANYTHING

Maybe I will start from the fact why do I even need this lighstick

I wanted BTS' lightstick since forever

So when I finally got money to buy it, BTS' decided to make the third version of it

Buying the 2nd one was useless

The 3rd one was supposed to be released a month later

I just had to wait for the preorder!

BTS World Tour will be in October so it's a perfect occasion to buy a light stick!

We will see them live in Berlin on October 17th

Right now I am ready for the BTS' concert!

This part is very similar to the first version

But the difference is inside

It's a small BTS' logo

And it looks so beautiful!

Except for the BTS' logo inside

there is BTS written on the front

This part of the lightstick is basically a bomb

But this part is different from the previous versions

In this version it looks like a microphone

With the buttons and the end which looks slightly different

It's a button that turns my ARMY BOMB on

The upper mode is turn on

The middle is turn off

The low mode turns on the Bluetooth

This button right here changed the ligh mode

On the lower part we can see BTS' logo once again and ARMY logo on the other side

The writing here says: Big Hit Entertainment Official Light Stick

and that it was made in Korea

Let's move to the most expected part of this unboxing video

It's time to turn it on

If it works the same as the previous on, we just have to open it like this

And take out the place for the batteries

Usually every K-POP lightstick need 3 small baterries

Like this

We have to put it inside

And twist it... I noticed that the lightstick is turned on so...

Exactly!

It is turned on!

How beautiful is that?

My beautiful lightstick is turned on already so let's check the modes

The first one is called 'keep' and the light doesn't change

The second mode is called 'slow' and the light slowly changes

The third one is quick and the light moves fast

The next one is 'flash'

And the last one is 'dimming'

And the light slowly fades

I cannot turn my look away from this lighstick!

If I had to choose the mode I like the most, I would choose the last one

It looks pretty

If the lightstick is turned on, we can see a small balls inside of it

You can shake the bomb and see it

It's hard to see them right now

Here you can see it

They fell down

I already mentioned the Bluetooth mode

We can pair our lightstick with the mobile phone

and use the mobile app which allows us to change the lightstick's color

It is not the only color we can see

Bluetooth is in the lower mode

Now it's turned off

And now it should light with a blue color

The application was created not so long ago

And it is not possible to download it from Google Store yet

We have to search for it in a different way

But I downloaded it

This is my app

BTS OFFICIAL LIGHT STICK

The third version!

As we can notice after turning on the app

There are two modes we can use

Let's check the concert mode since we're going to BTS' concert in October

But there is a notification in Korean when I click it

I think I won't find out how the concert mode looks

Let's just check the other one - for ourselves!

The app asks me if it can turn on the Bluetooth

I agree

And one more time

I agree to everything

It told me to choose my color... Will it work?

This is not what I wanted

This is definitely not what I wanted

I still need a connection with my lightstick!

Oh, it found it!

I didn't expect this!

And suddenly I see how much battery is left

This app is genius!

I put a new battery!

And half of it is gone already

Hello?

I wanted to change the color

Knock knock?

The app shouldn't work but it does

I was connected for a moment but I am not anymore...

I wanted to try the colors...

But it worked and suddenly it's turned off

I turned on my mobile phone again

The bluetooth is on, too

I hope it'll work this time

Again - BTS official light stick

Self mode!

Yes! This is what I wanted!

At this moment...

I have to put my finger right here

And try every single...

Color!

ARMY BOMB looks just beautiful

Pretty...

I wanted to tell you that I am proud of having this lightstick

I started to think that it is one of the most beautiful lightsticks in K-POP

It is just beautiful!

This is my ARMY BOMB

With my favorite color

And it looks...

Amazing

So pretty!

It is hard to see the colors during the day so I will record how does this light stick look at night

But I have one more thing to try

This pretty leniard

I didn't expect this to be this complicated

But I think I know how to do it

And not break anything

It is still difficult

I am back after a few minutes of fighting and I have my leniard here

We have to put it on our wrist and hold the lightstick

And not to throw it during the concert if we are excited too much

But when I was holding this lightstick I noticed one more thing about this part

The material is different and it is impossible for this light stick to slide

It is just genius

This is how the ARMY BOMB looks in the darkness

Frankly speaking I cannot wait to see all the lightstick glowing in the dark during the concert

It has to be impressive!

The third version of this lightstick is just beautiful

Especially the tiny logo inside

But let's see how it changes the colors in the dark

I am changing the mode to Bluetooth

and I am searching for the connection

The app found the lightstick

Now we can see how it looks with other colors

It is probably the most beautiful lightstick on this planet

This mode is just incredible

I think I'll spend the rest of the night on doing it

I will just sit and change the colors!

I want to see it during BTS' concert

But this lightstick and the app is not that useful during the European concerts

Everyone should have this lightstick

And the standing tickets are available only in Europe

And in Korea all the concerts are planned

And what the lightsticks do, for example the color changes or creating some writings - it's all programmed for Korean concerts and the seating

It is impossible in Europe

But I have this app anyway and it works fine

And I can play with the colors

BEAUTIFUL

This is how my dream coming true looks like BUT!

I will answer all your question before you even ask them:

I will show you how to order this lightstick!

If you want to order this lightstick, you have to go to the official Big Hit Shop website

Don't mistake it with the official BTS shop because you won't find the lightstick there

After you create your account and you are logged in, click the OFFICIAL MERCHANDISE

This is the place for the lightsticks

Unfortunately, the third version is now sold out so I cannot show you how to buy it

So I will just click on ALBUM and add the new BTS' album Love Yourself: Answer to my cart

When you are adding the item to the cart, you have to remember to change the shipping from 'domestic' to 'overseas'

We click on 'add to cart'

We confirm that we wanna add it

And the page changed to the next step

The red notification right here means that shipping to this area is not possible

But if we change the country from Korea to our country...

Poland is at the end of the list

Suddenly we find out that the shipment is possible

We click on Place an order

We see another page with an empty forms to fill

The first one is your name, then you write your address and phone number

And the same thing on the right: your name, phone number and e-mail address

And we also see how much our order costs

Big Hit uses EMS to ship the orders

It should take 2-6 days to arrive to your home

In my case, it took 4 days for this package to come to Poland

But then something happened and there were some problems with the Polish Post Office

So I had to wait one more week for this package to come to my house

I placed my order more than a month ago - on July 27th during the preorder period

The selling were supposed to start on August 9th

I've been waiting for my lightstick more than a month

Let's get back to our cart - the only payment method is Paypal

Don't be afraid to use Paypal because it's very easy

After choosing paypal you click on proceed to payment and you just pay!

After paying, you get an order confirmation and all you have to do is wait

In the official Big Hit Shop you can also find other BTS albums

I highly recommend you buying on the official website because it's very easy

And it's quite cheap

This is it for now

If you are here for the first time don't forget to subscribe and leave your thumbs up! See you in the next video!

For more infomation >> Unboxing ARMY BOMB VER.3 (BTS Official Light Stick) - Duration: 15:43.

-------------------------------------------

CLC(씨엘씨) - 둠칯두둠칯 (Doom-CLC, Doodoom-CLC) [승연] EP.02 : 수상 스포츠 체험기 - Duration: 12:10.

[What is this place with such blue sky…?]

#At a water skiing resort in Yangpyeong

Here I am at a water skiing place in Yangpyeong!

Everyone..

It is hot summer

HOT SUMMER!

It's really really hot

[Seungyeon goes for water sports on such an extremely hot summer day]

Wow~

Great, right?

It's really hot here

but the reflection of light on the water

Glitters and makes a beautiful sight

But really..

The funny thing is since it's my first time water skiing

I'm not sure if I will be good at it.

I will be okay, right?

I may be good, I may not.. I don't know

(Worried now that she is about to do it)

Q. Why did you want to try water skiing? First of all, I like doing activities..

And it was interesting that I could ride something on the water

Especially since this summer was so hot

You just want to dive in the water, right?

So I wanted to try it~

Ah~ It's so good here

Then~ Let me go take a try now!

Let's go to the teacher~

[Enters with excited heart!] (pit-a-pat~)

If you go skiing in winter,

This is just like skiing

if you can float on the water

The first part, to float on the water surface could be hard

But once you succeed, it will be exactly the same

Then let's start with the ground training!

Uh~ I am nervous~!

(Seungyeon gets elated when nervous…) Dancing at this moment..?

I can't look at the camera lol

I am so excited~

Excited!

When you go in the water first,

The skis are long, like this

So just spread the skis to the sides like this

Put the rope in between the pair of skis

The rope will stretch out

Then gather the ski like this and make a parallel shape like number 11

Bend your knees and pull them to your chest

The first thing to remember is the eyes!

Never look at the water and try to look far

The second thing is the arms!

Do not pull them up, just stretch them down and let them relax

Third, when you are pulled up,

Your knees could get far apart like this

So just pull them together,

And bend your knees as much as possible and pull them to your chest

(So many details to remember!) [The teacher is giving detailed cautions specifically!]

Now look here

Try to raise your hips slowly from here

slowly

Don't stretch your knees

With your knees bent a little

At first try to be pulled like this as much as possible from here

So keep being pulled and when you think you are able to keep your balance

Bend your knee a bit more to the front and push in your hips

And make this posture

(… It seems to be a bit.. too much to remember..?) Nothing really much..?

Water..

Obviously I am going into it..

Are you afraid of water?

No, I am fine

I know how to swim, too

This feels a bit like.. weight training..

But since I am on the water.. I will float well, right?

I won't sink in.. right?

(nervous all of a sudden)

Screams~

What should I do~

[Going in the water finally!]

OMG OMG OMG!! [Going in the water finally!]

Floating~

(Look here... My body doesn't feel mine now)

Bend your knees

And stretch out your arms

Bend your knees and look far ahead

Don't raise your hips

(He said nothing much but definitely not..) [starts off just as the way she learned in ground training!]

Laughs laughs

(It's hard to keep in balance on the surface of water) [Keeping in balance seems to be harder than expected]

(She just started it and is already this good!) [Seungyeon is good at keeping in balance!]

(surprised herself)

#_Seungyeon's_inevitable_laughter_hard_to_control Tee hee hee

Splash!

Sobs T-T First time falling into the water

First time falling into the water

(What lives in this water…?) [Curiosity grows out of blue…]

Are there any fish inside?

There are so many

Oops

I hate it T-T

I hate it T-T There are sharks too

Really??

Really?

They won't bite you~ Shocked

Shocked

Let's hurry and get done with it!

(Is the shock treatment working?) [How about this time?]

(It's working!) [She seems more used to it!]

Wow~ (It's working!) [She seems more used to it!]

Wait..

[Teacher..? You said there's nothing much..?]

[Why is everyone laughing..?]

(Where am I..? Who am I..?)

(You will be able to walk on the water soon) [Seungyeon walking on the water of suffering and hardship]

I am starving..

This is really tough..

People don't say that for no reason

I thought of..

Riding in a cool way from that far over there

But I keep on falling into the water every 10 second lol

Ah, this feels really nice

It feels so nice with the breeze when you are wet

Q. You seemed to be scared earlier

I have that thing

I can't see anything below suddenly

Then I feel like there is something inside..

Something might touch me.. and so on..

Now, let's start exercising, shall we?

Up to now.. (it was just warming up..)

>> Weren't you supposed to do it earlier?

I know lol

My hands are all worn out

#_Her_hands_got_calluses_now..

Her hands are not ok

It was really tough

Grabbing the bar is the hardest..

(It's hard to keep in balance than doing the pole) [It's time to do it with the rope!]

[Will she be okay..?]

Ugh!

First trial failed

Wow!! I did it! [A great success!]

[A great success!]

[A great success! Thought she but failed..]

Third attempt failed

(Determined to succeed)

(But she is enjoying it lol) [It seems harder than she thought]

(She has to do what she had in mind) [Final success with her dogged perseverance!]

Wow~ (She has to do what she had in mind) [Final success with her dogged perseverance!]

Now I am getting the grip of it

You are still scared.. no?

Yeah.. but can we go faster?

This is so much fun lol

When are we getting there like this? Lol

We are almost here

Just a little farther!

Father?

A little farther!

Feather?

FARTHER

Not in her right mind

(Our leader is almighty..) [She seems to be having fun after picking it up!]

Splashes (Her way of stopping…)

(Although she drank a little water) [It was such a fun water skiing practice time]

#With_Cool_River_breeze

#With_Cool_River_breeze_and_Iceflakes (GAME OVER)

#Extreme_With_The_Staffs (and screaming sounds)

Cool and refreshing

[That's how she ended a joyful day~]

It was a spectacle experience I had today!

I can't keep my eyes open lol

It was too short

Before the summer ends I will come back again

(Screaming background sound)

Nods (Yangpyeong spirit)

I like doing active things

And find it hard to stay home

Just sitting and doing nothing..

So I always want to do something

Dance Sports.. And Water skiing..

This was my first time trying them

And I had really wanted to try them..

It was so great that I could make my first challenge with you

I wish you could spend this summer more actively as well

And more than anything, like me in the nature~

It feels so good~ just looking at it could refresh you

And makes you relax

And helps you get over the hot summer

So I wish you could all come here too!

Okay?

Bye bye~

#The_proper_ending_of_a_vacation_is_ofcourse_with_food

#Today's_CLC_Mukbang_clip_is_with_Boiled_Chicken (Let's not mention potato pancake, glutinous rice, chicken stew and drink..)

Chomp Chomp

(This is it for the fabulous, little vacation~)

The End. (You should visit it before the summer ends~)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét