Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Sep 1 2018

It's the most beautiful time of the year

Lights fill the streets spreading so much cheer. I should be playing in the winter snow

Comedy under the moon. I don't wanna miss another holiday

But I can't stop staring at your face

Everyone's gathering around the fire

Chestnuts roasting like a hot July I should be chillin with my folks

I love coming and in the mix old town word on the streets is coming tonight

Maybe there's flying through the sky so high you should be making a list. I know Emily

Don't you

This one just like the one I use to know

The sleigh bells

Merry Christmas America

By eclipse pale face breathing in snowflakes

burnt lungs sour taste light's

Gone face and struggling to pay rent long nights strange men

They say she's in the Class A team

She's stuck in her daydream been

this way since eighteen

But lay the face seems slowly sinking wasting

crumbling like pastries

and they scream

The worst things in life come Frieza cuz she's just under the upper-hand

goes mad for a couple grams

She don't wanna go outside

tonight

Pipe she'll fly to the motherland man. Sell love to another man. It's

too cold outside

for angels

to fly

For angels to fly

Ripped gloves raincoat

Tried to swim and stay afloat. Dry house wet clothes loose

Change bank notes weary eye and dry throat. Oh

They say she's in the Class 80

She's stuck in her daydream been

this way since eighteen

But lately her face seems slowly sinking wasting

Crumbling like pastries

and they scream

The worst things in life come free to you. She's just

Under the upper hand go

smash for a cup of crab

She don't wanna go outside

Scene, I guess in the pipe. She'll fly to the motherland man. Send love to another man

It's too cold outside for

Angels to fly an angel will die covered

In white

With closed eye isn't hoping for a better light

This time now will fade out tonight straight

down the line

Straight down line

Let's say she's in the Class A team stuck

in her daydream been

this way since eighteen

but the offense seems

slowly sinking wasting

crumbling like pastries

and they scream

The worst things in life come free to us cause we're all under the upper hand go

mad for a couple grams

We don't wanna go outside

tonight

Cuz then the pie will fly to the motherland and send love to another man. It's

too cold outside

for angels

fly

The Angels

For angels to fly to fly to fly

Angels to die

Of the place I love

even more than I usually do and

We both know it's a long road back

This I promise you

I'll be home for Christmas

You can fly

Please have snow

And Nestle sound

Impreza song dream

Christmassy little finally

With love likely names

If

Make me feel

You see

No

Because

Everything changes the movie screen we

Stay

Would you say

You

Do

Just wrong

You are

Yeah

Do you remember

Me I sat upon your knee

I wrote to you with childhood

fantasies

Well, I'm all grown up now and

Still need help soon

I'm not a child, but my heart still can dream so

Here's my lifelong wish

my grown-up Christmas list

Not for myself, but for a world in need

Horn apart

The wars would never start

And time would heal the heart

Every would have friend mi always win

This is my grown-up Christmas

As children we believed the grandest sight to see

Was something shiny laughs beneath the tree

But heaven only knows

That packages symbols

Can never heal the hurting human soul

Would never start and time

To

Friend and the life and

As Michael Christmases

What is this illusion

called the innocence of youth

Maybe only in our blind belief. Can we ever find the truth?

And wars will never start intern Oh

This is my grown-up Christmas list, this is my grown-up Christmas

This is my only lifelong wish this is my grown-up

Mas

For these bride

- the breasts are

Yes, I've always been this way

Ha

Yeah, yeah

You

But I still try

Oh

Yeah

Oh, JA

Answer me

Me

Let's come back

And that cants we do our policy

Will your mouth still remember the taste

Will your eyes still smile from Ichi

Darling I will be loving you

Seventeen

Baby mine

Hard 23

I'm thinking about

Love it

Maybe just a touch

Boo

I just want to tell you I mean, uh

Kiss me

Place your head

Pick it up, baby

Well

With my hands over John Anna

And the crowds will remember many

Women stolen play the strength the same way

No, you will still love me the same

Sorry, you're so never grow. Oh

It's evergreen

Maybe it's all part of

Just keep burning stay open pageant

The baby

Baby

And we

Wear

Let's morning get it on

That's morning you got this case as to us

Be serious

In the Sun

You get together

Just

And children

On the radio, but it don't sound the same

Just sounds like

And I had the chance

There's another

Cause the question now

Shut up

Should I give you?

And the head

Every

Which is this

I

Hate you

When others you mean, don't all the biggies I

Was

Give me love like huh?

His lady I been waking up alone

Paint splattered teardrops on my shirt

So do I let them go

And that fight bye come on and that's him

900 ya after my blood turns

Into alcohol

I just wanna hold ya

No, no, give it a little time to me or

Burn this out. We'll play hide and seek

to turn this around although once is the taste that your lips allow my my

Oh, give me love my my my my oh, give me love my my my my

oh, give me love my my

my my oh, give me love my my

my my

Give me love like never before

You lady I've been craving more

And it's been a while but I still feel

Maybe I should let you go

See no one fight my

Donor and that's a nine. Oh

Cool. Ya after my blood

Is drowning in alcohol

Give a little time to me or burn this out. We'll play hide and seek

To turn this around. Oh

Is the taste that your lips allow?

To me this I will pay you see

Is the game now

Okay

my my my my

Oh, give me love. My my my my

Oh, give me love. My my my my

Oh, give me love

my my

My my my

I

Give me love. My my my my I

Give me love my my my my

Oh, give me love. My my my my

Give me love. My my my my

Oh, give me love. My my my my

Give me love

Give me love

Give me love. Give me love. Give me

Okay me love my my my my give me love my my my my

Give me love. Give me love. Give me love

no, no, my my my my give me love my my my my

Oh, give me love. My my my my

Give me love

Right

This is the point where I'll turn you guys into a gospel choir, that's cool

There's lots of people in the room. I'm gonna split it in half. No one has to me

Just remember your sides all along this side. I'm gonna get you singing the bottom harmony and all along this side

I'm gonna get you singing the top harmony if that's alright this side just carry on singing this bit. You just go

You see my my my my oh, give me love my my my my

Give me love. My my my my oh, give me love. My my my my

Lila

Oh

Did it

To you

You're the kind of person I remember seeing before

Pretty faces for now a long ways at or

Have the eyes, that'll close whenever you kiss me

Because love makes

Us whatever we want to be

How do I breathe how do I sleep with you not beside

There are things I could not see feller in front of me

Next

Right next to you

Oh, yeah, no matter wanna be next to my next

Next to you

When a song with a rich side on that one particular day

I was really hoping and wondering if you never look my way

so I got it from my seat, but you had

pass me by

Fully I got there early Mervin not lost in your eyes

How do I breathe how do I sleep

Not beside me

All the things that cannot see another in front of me

Brian extreme

Right next to you

Next to you next

I'll promise one day you'll be and maybe one day you'll see

Baby

I don't know what to do

Only helps that I'm sitting next to you

Next

Did it

My next to you my next

Right next to you right next to you

I

Next to you

Do it

Next

Oh

Okay

Oh, this is my

Just

Oh

I think

Britta said the

Myself inside the truth

I love integers

She made me

I'm gonna pick up the pieces

And build a Lego house

And if things go wrong, we can knock it down

My three words have two meanings but there's one thing on my my it's so full

Hmm and it's talking a cold assemble, but I got you to keep me warm

If you're broken now amend you and I keep you sheltered from the storm that's raging on now, I'm at it I'm

Out of love. I'll

Pick you up when you're getting down

And none of all these things I've done. I think I love you better now. I'm out of sight

I'm out of mind. I'll do it all for you in time

And none of all these things I've done. I think I love you better now

I'm gonna paint you by numbers

and color you in and

If things go, right we could frame it

and put you on a wall now and

It's so hard to say it

But I've been here before

Now I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours. Now. I'm at a touch. I'm out of love. I'll

Pick you up when you'll get down and none of all these things I've done

I think I love you better now. I'm out of sight. I'm out of mind

I'll do it all for you in time and out of all these things I've done

I think I love you better now

Don't hold me down

now I

Think the brace is a breaking and it's more than I can take

Oh and it's all gonna cold December, but I go to the keep me warm

If you're broken now Avenger and they keep you sheltered from the storm that's raging on now

Now I'm mad a touch. I'm out of love

I'll pick you up when you're getting down and

Out of all these things I've done. I think I love you better now. I'm

Out of sight. I'm out of mind. I'll do it all for you in time

And then of all these things I've done I think I love you better now. I'm mad a touch

I'm out of love. I'll pick you up when you'll get down

and none of all these things I've done I

Love you better now

There it is ed Sheeran Lego house

She's just under the upper-hand and goes mad for a couple grams, and she don't wanna go outside

Tonight because in the pipe, she'll fly to the motherland and sell love to another man. It's too cold

outside

for ADA

Tonight

Maybe all you

Tell me wait

Maybe I can

Wanna make

Good

You should Oh

Don't make

Here we go

Under your spell

Open up the stone don't you play ain't no man gonna

Make

My

Just a sucker

Don't make

Hey

That's away

Where

Lover baby zombies don't ever change don't make me suffer, baby

My corny huh in June they Sonya

Go fun

He Muslim go la la

I'm a con man use uber

So sad young lord we mean

Now condo

Love

No me gums

Georgette her Oh mija

You may now copy

So a modem like many you have yeah

I'm so sad

Holy moly, but conn-young like now

Laughing billions on my condom all day one

on man

Ooh

Sonia hi

Go

You came were some

Hi

Man

Underpaid

Come cycle chain. Bye

matey

I need now

Manman

Laughs

Come

Georgette ha Nihon

You may now

So amore name

Hang on

Know each other

You came up one long so the Sun look bad

Calling

Like

Man

In some

They come

The one oh man corner didn't Zoey

a condom

Conducting ooh

19 boy down Ulloa can chew

One more London

For more infomation >> Best Pop Christmas Songs 2019 - Best Songs Of Merry Christmas 2019 - Duration: 1:14:50.

-------------------------------------------

Rolling Sky - Ice Sheet (Massif v2) | Fan-Made vs Original - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> Rolling Sky - Ice Sheet (Massif v2) | Fan-Made vs Original - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

NO SERÁ EL FINAL DE LA AVENTURA? (No Confirmado al 100%) - Duration: 0:33.

For more infomation >> NO SERÁ EL FINAL DE LA AVENTURA? (No Confirmado al 100%) - Duration: 0:33.

-------------------------------------------

Toys Chicken mother and baby chicks ton super cute - Duration: 4:19.

For more infomation >> Toys Chicken mother and baby chicks ton super cute - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

Pokémon GO Travel: Research Tour— Community Day with Eevee and the Raid Battle Challenge! (Ep. 3) - Duration: 12:14.

Welcome to Eevee Community Day! Yeah!

NIANTIC

The Pokémon Company

SPIELETREND

REVERSAL

MYSTIC7

TRAINER TIPS

PKMNMASTERHOLLY

YAMADA

4 CITIES

4 EVENTS

ONE INCREDIBLE GLOBAL COMMUNITY

LET'S GO!

SAN FRANCISCO USA

I grew up in the Bay Area, so San Francisco is definitely, ah, it holds a lot of memories for me as a city.

I've been coming here since I was a kid, I've a lot of family up here.

This is my first time in San Francisco, it is absolutely gorgeous here.

I just love the culture of the city.

It has always been my dream to come to San Francisco

because obviously it is like the home base of Pokémon GO.

We're gonna to try to work up some strategies, we're down one point but we cannot afford to lose.

Oh, no way the other team will come back, like, we're winning this, we're taking this home.

Hi, hey, how are you?

Being reunited with the Pokémon GO Travel Team is so exciting, they're like brothers to me now.

We're all so tight now, it's amazing.

Eevee!

The Community Day in Pokémon GO was like the best invention Niantic has ever made.

I see people from eight years old all the way up to eighty years old.

Tall, small, like, single, engaged, married.

It's infectious when everyone is so happy together in a big group.

Community Day we have once a month, we get a brand new shiny in the game.

We get a brand new shiny with a brand new moveset,

and we just get a bunch of really wild and crazy spawns for a couple of hours, it's always a fun time.

Eevee!

CHALLENGE 4

EEVEE CHALLENGE

COMMUNITY DAY LIGHTEST EEVEE WINS

Are we going? OK. Ready to go?

OK, ready to go.

Let's go Eevee.

Oh wow there's three right here.

Woah, there is it, there is it!

Got him, got him.

Nice.

3.63. That's small, that's small.

Extra small.

So guys, I first met Jackie back at the Dratini Community Day in Civita Park in San Diego.

What do you most look forward to with Community Days?

Community Day, just seeing everyone come out, people who I don't usually see.

I got my first shiny on the Incense, so it's the lucky play.

Oh there you go, there's one, there's two, there's three.

I just caught a small Eevee, so, I think we'll win this.

Twelve-thousand kilometer trade. Here we go.

OK, here we go, here we go, here we go.

Aaaaaah, yeah!

That one was 2.77. That's the best one, right?

Yeah that's the smallest so far.

One, two, three, yes. First shiny Eevee, in the bag.

I like this spot. It's a great spot, beautiful.

But do you know what's a really great spot?

What's a really great spot?

Down by the water.

This is paradise.

Wow, there are so many here.

Eevees?

Yeah.

Oh, you're gonna give me a Heracross? Oh dude, thank you so much man, that's awesome.

Oh, yes!

Nice dude, nice.

There he is. Is it gonna-- 697, wow, that's a big one.

Oh it's lucky. No, yeah, it's lucky.

Woah, I'm spinning the Pokéstop real quick right now.

This is insane. Dude, I'm gonna save this one forever man.

I might even max this one out, 'cos this is iconic.

Like, all the communities, all the events, all the shinies,

that really has got me like motivated to, actually playing and walking around more.

Oh you actually caught some crabs?

Crabs for everyone. / He's being covered in crabs.

That's my crab sleeve, yeah, just get it on man, yeah.

One, two, three, Eevee!

He's getting all my shinies for me, they're all going in my bag later.

Oh, wow, a Minun, a Minun, a Minun Shiny, yeah.

3.04.

Oh, that's all she wrote, that's all she wrote.

2 o'clock. It's over.

EEVEE CHALLENGE RESULTS

3.91.

OK, alright.

That's sweet.

2.99.

Oh, cute.

3.04.

Alright.

2.6. 2.6.

2.51.

2.51, and shiny.

How do you keep getting these?

I don't know man.

TRAINER PROFILE

TRAINER TIPS

My name's Nick, I live in Long Beach, California, and I am a full time Pokémon Trainer.

As a kid, and even now, I would say I'm pretty quiet, reserved, definitely an introvert.

Kids want to be astronauts, or doctors or whatever, and I think

Pokémon Trainer was probably always a legitimate career option in my mind as a kid.

Towards the end of 2014, I was going through a little bit of a rough patch.

Just quit a job, I'd ended a long-term relationship, I guess you could call it a phase of depression.

I felt like I just needed to go spend some time alone,

so I bought a van, remodeled the inside of it,

just did a solo road trip up the West Coast of the US.

Just being alone, out in nature sometimes, I felt really liberated,

I had a lot of time to think about myself and what I wanted to do, and

how I wanted to move forward in my life.

I started making videos about six months before the game actually came out,

mostly just news, any small updates, any little bits of information I would cover those.

Once the game actually launched the channel just exploded.

The game obviously went viral in its first few weeks and basically took the channel with it.

Coming out of that rough patch in my life, having this direction now,

I just put all my energy into it, and I was just ready to go full speed into Pokémon GO.

I think I'm just a lot more confident about who I am,

a lot more confident about what I want to do, and I'm enjoying it a lot more.

San Francisco is special because it's the home of Pokémon GO.

Niantic is based here, it's one of the best cities to play Pokémon GO,

there's just Pokémon everywhere.

So to be here, in the, maybe in the place where I guess it all started,

it's a good place to be.

The lobby at Niantic is pretty epic.

It is actually a recreation of the maritime museum, because

Niantic is named after the ship Niantic.

So we wanted to give it that maritime, real museum feel.

[LIZ GLOBAL COMMUNITY MANAGER - POKÉMON GO] My role is a very interesting one.

It's taking feedback from the community and bringing it back to the team.

Often times, people feel like they might be unheard, [MICHAEL SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER, LIVE EVENTS]

but we are paying attention to the feedback,

and bringing it in to the different product decisions that we're making as a company.

When it comes to thinking of new features and improvements of the game,

we're really lucky that many employees at Niantic are die-hard players of Pokémon GO.

At lunch, if we want to go out and go raid a gym and go,

you know encounter Pokémon we can, and we have a whole,

whole office full of people who want to go.

Just seeing the comments and the wants and the cries and the desperation for certain features,

and knowing what's coming I'm just over-the-moon excited for them to see it.

The possibilities of this game are really endless, and

it's really up to the community and really up to us to,

you know, drive that and figure out what that looks like.

But, I mean, in five years, I mean look what we did with two,

you know, five is going to be amazing.

CHALLENGE 5

RAID CHALLENGE

60 MINUTES CATCH, TRADE, AND EVOLVE A POKÉMON BATTLE PARTY

FASTEST VICTORY WINS

3

2

1

GO!

Alolan Raichu, electric and psychic type.

Got you.

Weakness ground.

Ghost, dark, bug.

Can we do a Gengar raid? What's around here?

I mean, we don't need many Pokémon, we just need the right ones, right?

Right.

Oh, hi.

Can we do some trades?

Does Tyranitar -

Tyranitar would be great, Tyranitar would be amazing.

I've just got a Tyranitar, a Bite/Crunch Tyranitar, for a Pidgey.

That's a fantastic trade, right?

We've done it, yes. Alolan Persian,

thank you so much, you're gonna help me out with this battle.

Come on lucky, lucky, lucky, no lucky, lucky, no lucky.

Two Tyranitar.

Two Tyranitar, and a Gengar.

We're ready.

We solid.

We're winning dude.

Lucky!

There's a Magikarp right about there, we can evolve it into a Gyarados

and then we can get dark moves on that, with the TM's.

We're off to a really good start here.

Yes.

We might not even need a full team of six.

Let's go.

Let's go.

A Shadow Claw Gengar would be incredibly helpful.

OK I got it.

Karate Chop, Cross Chop.

Are you willing to part with that? I have one--

I will, I will trade that if that's what you want. Alright.

That's, that works, that works for me.

One, two, three.

We've got a little over 10 minutes left,

I think that Magikarp is a pretty strong one.

Two, one, go!

I got Tyranitar, Absol and Persian from a trade.

Tyranitar, Tyranitar, Gengar, Gengar, Gyarados, we're good to go.

Politoed.

That's a good one, yes.

Alright, so the raid's just down this way.

Let's do it, yeah, on to the raid.

Let's get it.

Thank you for that.

Oh yeah.

Hi, how we doing?

Nice matching shirts.

Right here.

I'm curious how this one is going to turn out.

I am too.

This is going to be exciting, this is the most fun challenge so far, I feel.

Five, four, three, two, one.

Let's go!

And it's down!

Here we go, here we go,

Everything's super effective.

Yes!

What was the time on your counter when you finished Raichu?

Ah, it's 113.

113.

Congratulations, not bad.

But?

But, we actually ended ours.

Tell him.

At 120.

Snap!

That's going in my clips compilation.

TRAINER PROFILE

MYSTIC7

My name's Brandon Martyn, I go by Mystic7 on YouTube,

and I'm a full time YouTubers and Pokémon GO trainer.

A large part of my family is Italian, very talkative, very animated,

and I think that kind of factors into my channel as you all probably know.

When I started YouTube it was never, I want to do this for a living,

or I want to do this because I want to make money or I want to be famous from this.

It was just, I like making videos, and I enjoy this game.

Once I hit about 50,000 subscribers, that's when I was like, OK, this could be something.

My old videos were just seated, right, I didn't do anything crazy,

I kind just sat down and played games for a couple of hours.

Pokémon GO, you go out, you explore, I travel the world, it's such a different experience.

I focus more on the fun, the aspect of community, so even though it wasn't super hardcore,

it was more about the hype than about the strategies.

My parents were a little bit confused, a little bit concerned,

because you know I was focusing more on YouTube instead of school and that's very untraditional.

My parents warmed up to it, they saw the potential in it,

they saw where I was going, they saw my drive,

and I mean to this day they support the heck out of me,

my parents are you know my biggest fans and the biggest reason why I'm successful.

We put together a pretty good strategy.

We got some good trades in, we got some strong Pokémon.

The Gengar I think, definitely carried us through that challenge.

Big time.

So a shout out to everyone for the trades.

Jessie the fisherman put all those crabs on my arm, that was like the highlight for me.

We all won, because we're having a great time, just catching some Pokémon.

I met so many people, I caught so many shinies, it was an awesome experience.

All my friends came out, my brother came out,

and then some local raid groups that we know came out as well,

so it was a very community, very shiny filled weekend as well.

San Francisco is an amazing place to play Pokémon GO!

Woo!

See you in Yokosuka!

DON'T MISS A CATCH! SUBSCRIBE NOW!

For more infomation >> Pokémon GO Travel: Research Tour— Community Day with Eevee and the Raid Battle Challenge! (Ep. 3) - Duration: 12:14.

-------------------------------------------

Nepali Movie Song: Mitho Lagyo - Duration: 6:01.

For more infomation >> Nepali Movie Song: Mitho Lagyo - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

pvtx dvmn - Bad/Better (Prod. Krimsonati) - Duration: 1:53.

Take the rope

Make a knot

And tie it onto the beam

What have I become?

The GallowCliq is my team

Is my team

Is my team

when we goin through the night

What we see?

What we see?

Dead hoes they're still alive

Living in the ashes of the corpses that have left my path

Feeling no more feelings, no remorses, no more getting sad

Bitch I'm getting bad

Bitch I'm getting better

I want to slash your fucking throat with a razor blader

I want to stick that knife up in your head and say goodbye

Leave your kids alone at home and then I'm gonna take your wife

Take her out to a life that she don't know

Give her loud

Give her blow

Give her a rope

For more infomation >> pvtx dvmn - Bad/Better (Prod. Krimsonati) - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Cooper 54, Park Center 14 - Duration: 1:35.

For more infomation >> Cooper 54, Park Center 14 - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

Three Forbidden Things After Making Love For Women - Duration: 3:57.

Three Forbidden Things After Making Love For Women

Using soap to clean body parts from the face to the toes is mandatory to maintain skin

cleanliness.

Not only used to wipe germs that stick after a day of activity, for some people cleaning

the body with soap after making love is important.

Sweat that mixes and clings to the skin certainly makes it uncomfortable to take sleep.

Especially when making love is very intense.

However, according to experts, if you want to keep the female part in good health after

sex, then you should avoid using soap and pay attention to two other things.

Gynecologist in Kansas, Leslie E.F Page tells Womens Health, that sexual intercourse can

change the reaction of tissue tissue to the female part.

The use of post-fuck soap also has a bad impact.

"When vaginal tissue is lubricated, swollen, and rubbed during sexual intercourse, the

surrounding tissue reacts.

This means that the risk of infection is greater," said Page, as quoted by the Independent.

Therefore, he also suggested that women pay attention to three things that must be avoided

after having a passionate sexual relationship.

These three things include:

#1.

Weaving

If you feel the need to refresh your body after making love, make sure you don't use

soap.

Although using soap sounds like a good way, but weaving in the female part is actually

vulnerable to dangerous, rather than the good side.

Not only can it trigger an allergic reaction in the skin due to chemicals in the cleanser,

but the use of soap can cause vaginal irritation and dryness.

#2.

Forgot urinating

At the time of intercourse, researchers found an opportunity for bacteria to enter the bladder.

Therefore, before you enjoy sleeping in a partner's arms, you should first empty your

bladder one hour after sex.

#3.

Soak in hot water

Soaking in soap bubbles might sound like perfect post-lovemaking activity.

But it turns out that it is very bad for your femininity.

Jumping in a hot tub with your partner is the same as letting your skin get bacteria

that are carried by the skin and anus.

In addition, very much water exposure in the body can block the antimicrobial efficiency

of the skin.

"When the vulva expands because you get sexual stimulation, then at that moment you open

up greater opportunities for infection," said Page.

Well, that's the Three Forbidden Things After Making Love For Women.

Really cool information isn't it.

Leave us a comment down below and let us know what your thought of this video.

Don't forget to give us account subs and watch more amazing videos on our channel.

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> Three Forbidden Things After Making Love For Women - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

Eric's Mojave Desert Tiny House on Wheels | Lovely Tiny House - Duration: 3:40.

For more infomation >> Eric's Mojave Desert Tiny House on Wheels | Lovely Tiny House - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Reacting to my Watch Later Playlist - Duration: 3:42.

Yeah

Okay

Okay, it's recording

There we go. Why is it? Okay. It's recording.

I ran out of ideas. So, you know what I'm gonna do,

I'm gonna react to my Watch Later

Let's start, shall we

The voice is

um

Really squeeky

Oh my god

Is this Tord or a mouse?

Yeah

Yeah I would

See

These um

These are just sketches

And they actually look like they want you to see.

My sketches

However

My sketches look like a cat grabbed a pen,

And scribbled all over a piece of paper.

Yeah

Oh

That's a nice background

No, ad

Oh my god

The bounce is off

The bounce is off

THE BOUNCE

IS

OFF

Ok

Wait a minute

Why does it only say 'Leader'?

Like, why doesn't it say like, 'Red Leader'?

Or R.L.?

R.L. stands for Red Leader

Or Real Life, if we're being precise

Could say R.L.

Instead of just 'Leader'

Wow

The bounce

The off bounce

There has to be someone else that uh-

That

Gets bugged by that

It can't only be me

There obviously has to be someone else

That gets bugged by that

And I just relized

How high his ears are

That's so cool

It's like, pictures form The End

Like all in one three-second clip

That's really cool

ha

*Laughing*

Boom

BOOM

Boom

That's funny

Well my-

Sorry if the audio was terrible

I forgot what I was about to say

WELL

umm

If this video turns out well,

I might do another reaction video

I might even do a gaming video hugh-

Hugh?

WHO knows?

It's just a channel of GIANT diversity

Well, my lovely lovely followers. Thank you for watching and I will talk to you next time

For more infomation >> Reacting to my Watch Later Playlist - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

How do you describe this?(51) (Vocabulary Building) [ ForB English Lesson ] - Duration: 1:45.

Hi everyone.

Welcome to ForB's English lesson video.

I'm Rianna and today we are going to show you another video.

I'd like you to describe what she is doing.

Let's take a look.

What is she doing?

She is pacing back and forth.

She's pacing back and forth.

Pacing means walking.

Pacing back and forth means walking a short distance again and again over the same path or place.

We pace back and forth when we feel stressed, nervous, or worried.

Let's practice this sentence together.

Please repeat after me.

She is pacing back and forth.

She is pacing back and forth.

Good job.

Some people say, pacing back and forth helps them think better.

You can try it when you are reviewing for a test or when you are learning new English words.

Thank you for watching.

If you enjoyed this video, please like, share, and subscribe.

See you.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét