Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 30 2018

Alltoppersbd present

For more infomation >> বলিউডের জনপ্রিয় যে ১১ জন নায়িকাদের বাস্তবে সম্পর্ক ননদ ভাবি |Nanad & Bhabhi Jodis in Bollywood - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

Dropped my Camera with Unexpected Huge Reaction of Audience [ENG SUB] - Duration: 3:11.

I want to hide somewhere, I want to get out This world is full of lies

I think I'm ugly And nobody wants to love me

Just like her I wanna be pretty I wanna be pretty Don't lie to my face tellin' me I'm pretty

I think I'm ugly And nobody wants to love me

Just like her I wanna be pretty I wanna be pretty Don't lie to my face cuz I know I'm ugly

Don't tell me that easily that you understand how I feel I might resent you with my ugly and crooked heart

Don't talk to me, I can't get along with you Your cold fakeness behind your arrogant eyes suffocate me

Don't come near me, I hate your attention I wanna leave for somewhere and shout

This world is full of lies

I think I'm ugly And nobody wants to love me

Just like her I wanna be pretty I wanna be pretty Don't lie to my face tellin' me I'm pretty

I think I'm ugly And nobody wants to love me

Just like her I wanna be pretty I wanna be pretty Don't lie to my face cuz I know I'm ugly

All alone I'm all alone

There's not warmth, no one is next to me

All alone I'm all alone

There's no warmth, there's no one to give me a hug

I think I'm ugly And nobody wants to love me

Just like her I wanna be pretty I wanna be pretty Don't lie to my face tellin' me I'm pretty

I think I'm ugly And nobody wants to love me

Just like her I wanna be pretty I wanna be pretty Don't lie to my face cuz I know I'm ugly

For more infomation >> Dropped my Camera with Unexpected Huge Reaction of Audience [ENG SUB] - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

🐭 Борьба с мышами и крысами с помощью трав.🐭 - Duration: 1:53.

All regards to the fight against mice and rats with the help of herbs for a long time among the people the most effective means for fighting mice and rats

is considered a plant black-rooted or rats fire in fresh and dry form powder and dried rhizomes fresh juice or a strong broth the roots of this plant

It is used with food bait for baiting of rodents and it is put in the room an armful of fresh or dried grass so scares mice and rats

that they permanently leave this place of rodents and insects scares away the unpleasant smell of black roots that people do not feel at all

If you bring the cut blackrock into the house you do not have to worry about the safety

products on shelves

we advise you to lay out the stems of the seeds of black carnices everywhere in the underground in the storerooms in the attics

for this, the rat gonna grass needs a special way to prepare fresh or dried plants

scalded with boiling water and put in mouse holes in the storage of a loft barn

hang in bundles in the garden house or scatter around the trunks of fruit trees of the mouse and rat

especially afraid of tenacious seeds that tightly stick kik skins

to gnaw briefly left your site enough to plant on a plot of 6 acres 20 25 black root plants

to place them should be closer to fruit trees and bushes and also I think barn

black-rooted beams in hay can scare off rodents without giving their smell I can build rodents nest

rat gon is very toxic especially the root and seeds be careful

I wish everyone good luck

subscribe to the channel

these huskies

write comments

For more infomation >> 🐭 Борьба с мышами и крысами с помощью трав.🐭 - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

দুনিয়া ও আখেরাত || Duniya O Akherat By Sheikh Motiur Rahman Madani Bangla Waz Short Video - Duration: 5:49.

For more infomation >> দুনিয়া ও আখেরাত || Duniya O Akherat By Sheikh Motiur Rahman Madani Bangla Waz Short Video - Duration: 5:49.

-------------------------------------------

No reason to be spending large amounts of money on joint U.S.-South Korea war games.. - Duration: 2:02.

When America's defense chief hinted at the possibility of resuming joint military drills

with Seoul, North Korea was probably on edge, as it sees the defensive exercise as a rehearsal

for invasion.

And now,...

President Trump pointed out there's no need to spend so much on the combined war games.

Park Ji-won sheds light on Washington's mixed messages to the regime.

U.S. President Donald Trump tweeted an official White House statement on Wednesday evening,

local time,...saying "there is no reason to be spending large amounts of money on the

joint South Korea-U.S. war games."

The statement continues that Trump believes his relationship with North Korean leader

Kim Jong-un is a very good and warm one.

But it stressed Trump can instantly start the joint military exercises again with South

Korea, and Japan, and if he does,... the exercises will be far bigger than ever before.

The statement also criticized China for not pressuring the North enough onto the path

of denuclearization.

The statement came,... only a day after U.S. defense chief James Mattis said Tuesday,...

that the Pentagon had "no plans at this time to suspend any more exercises" on the Korean

Peninsula.

The comment was made at a press briefing at the Pentagon,... and Mattis added that no

decisions have been made,.. on whether large-scale joint military exercises like Ulchi-Freedom

Guardian and Foal Eagle will be conducted next year,... and that any decision would

be made in consultation with the U.S. State Department.

The U.S. defense chief also issued a follow-up statement earlier Wednesday that said the

Pentagon's military posture has not changed since the Singapore summit,... and no decisions

have been made over the exercises,... leaving room for possible cancellations.

Mattis also said only three military exercises had been suspended,... to allow space for

a diplomatic approach to negotiations with North Korea.

Park Ji-won, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> No reason to be spending large amounts of money on joint U.S.-South Korea war games.. - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

S. Korea, Russia agree to install air force hotline - Duration: 0:40.

Seoul and Moscow agreed to install a direct communication line between their air forces...

in an effort to further develop defense exchanges.

The decision was made when Vice Defense Minister Suh Choo-suk... met his Russian counterpart

Alexander Fomin... in Moscow, Tuesday local time.

They managed to touch on this subject while discussing the region's security issues and

bilateral cooperation, but the details of the hotline have not been determined yet,

according to a defense ministry official.

Back in July, two Russian military aircrafts entered South Korea's Air Defense Identification

Zone four times, before flying away after Seoul dispatched fighter jets and broadcast

warnings.

For more infomation >> S. Korea, Russia agree to install air force hotline - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

UN Command blocked joint field study on inter-Korean railways: S. Korean official - Duration: 0:50.

Last week, South Korea tried to send a train into the North for a joint field study on

the roads and railways... that will hopefully, one day connect the whole peninsula.

But it was apparently blocked by the UN Command.

A Unification Ministry official told reporters... the train was turned back because Seoul failed

to inform the UNC 48 hours in advance that it would be passing through the demilitarized

zone.

That notification didn't happen in time because talks with Pyongyang had been delayed.

The official didn't elaborate, but did mention... he was informed the main reason for the rejection

wasn't the late notice.

He added the joint study does not violate sanctions on the regime,... and that the government

will continue to work closely with Pyongyang and Washington to move ahead with the transportation

project, as part of efforts to implement the Panmunjom Declaration.

For more infomation >> UN Command blocked joint field study on inter-Korean railways: S. Korean official - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

Seesprengen der Minentaucher - Bundeswehr - Duration: 4:04.

For more infomation >> Seesprengen der Minentaucher - Bundeswehr - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

EFSANE OL TANITIM VİDEOSU | PES 2019 - Duration: 6:59.

For more infomation >> EFSANE OL TANITIM VİDEOSU | PES 2019 - Duration: 6:59.

-------------------------------------------

The Mischievous Duo | Haunted House Monster Truck | Kids Cartoon Videos - Duration: 3:52.

The Mischievous Duo - Haunted House Monster Truck

For more infomation >> The Mischievous Duo | Haunted House Monster Truck | Kids Cartoon Videos - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube monetization kaise on kare, YouTube Monetization under review, Youtube New Update - Duration: 10:31.

For more infomation >> YouTube monetization kaise on kare, YouTube Monetization under review, Youtube New Update - Duration: 10:31.

-------------------------------------------

John Travolta Mega Lifestyle | 2018 - Duration: 10:31.

John Travolta Mega Lifestyle | 2018

For more infomation >> John Travolta Mega Lifestyle | 2018 - Duration: 10:31.

-------------------------------------------

Average monthly wage of temporary workers is less than half the average full time pay - Duration: 0:37.

New government figures show temporary and daily workers earn less than half of what

permanent job workers make on a monthly basis.

The Ministry of Employment and Labor announced that on average per month: regular employees

took home around three-thousand-one-hundred U.S. dollars in June... while temporary workers'

paychecks were some one-thousand-three-hundred dollars on average,...

meaning temporary workers make merely 42-percent that of their counterparts in permanent jobs.

Meanwhile...the average monthly wage for South Korean workers overall stood at approximately

two-thousand and nine-hundred dollars.

That's up three-point-seven percent compared to last year.

For more infomation >> Average monthly wage of temporary workers is less than half the average full time pay - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

Statistics agency to develop system to compile more quality-of-life data - Duration: 0:33.

The newly appointed head of Korea's statistics agency vowed to develop a system to analyze

data not only on the quantity but the quality of jobs.

At the 8th National Statistics Development Forum, Commissioner Kang Shin-wook said the

agency is planning to use big data and administrative records... on top of field surveys... to reflect

new indexes like work security, working conditions and work-life balance.

He added Statistics Korea is looking to come up with more accurate and timely data on other

areas such as the fertility rate and education.

For more infomation >> Statistics agency to develop system to compile more quality-of-life data - Duration: 0:33.

-------------------------------------------

মাথা নষ্ট বাংলা গান - জ্বালাইয়া প্রেমের আগুন (Jalaiya Premer Agun) | Bangla Gorom Masala Song - Duration: 3:50.

মাথা নষ্ট বাংলা গান - জ্বালাইয়া প্রেমের আগুন (Jalaiya Premer Agun) | Bangla Gorom Masala Song

For more infomation >> মাথা নষ্ট বাংলা গান - জ্বালাইয়া প্রেমের আগুন (Jalaiya Premer Agun) | Bangla Gorom Masala Song - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

How to do a proper push up? | 如何做正確的俯臥撑 | 右のプッシュアップを行う方法 - Duration: 0:32.

Subscribe | Like | Share

For more infomation >> How to do a proper push up? | 如何做正確的俯臥撑 | 右のプッシュアップを行う方法 - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

8/31(金)の占いカウントダウン【山田ケンタウルス】 - Duration: 5:41.

For more infomation >> 8/31(金)の占いカウントダウン【山田ケンタウルス】 - Duration: 5:41.

-------------------------------------------

South Korean managers visit Crypto Valley - Duration: 3:39.

This is no ordinary group of Asian tourists in Zug,

it's a South Korean delegation,

including ministers and managers of well-known companies such as Samsung.

They're visiting the lake and the old town,

but they really came to see Zug's digital valley,

known as Crypto Valley.

Zug is known around the world as Crypto Valley.

They're very far advanced in terms of blockchain business.

As well as with the framework conditions and cryptocurrencies.

In Korea, cryptocurrencies are not recognized as an industry.

Our government has totally rejected the currency.

Not like in Zug, here, they actively sought start-ups that work with

cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and blockchain technology.

Over the past two years the number of companies

has risen from 10 to nearly 400.

And this is how payments with cryptocurrencies work.

Money transfers are usually handled by banks.

But that's not the case for digital cryptocurrencies.

Here, the digital money is sent from the sender

directly to the recipient.

To safeguard the transfer, blockchain technology

is used.

A chain of data blocks, which continuously save the transactions,

not only on central servers but also

on thousands of computers worldwide,

which communicate with and monitor each other constantly.

The city of Zug has already gathered its first experience

of blockchain technology.

Two years ago, the city authorities decided to allow cryptocurrencies

as a payment method,

the city clerk tells the guests from the Far East.

So far, we've had around 50 transactions,

which doesn't sound like a lot at first.

But we're interested in gathering the experience.

That's why we consider the project to be very successful.

But how successful is Crypto Valley really?

Daniel Diemers advises companies who want to enter the business.

Zug is a good location, people benefit from the fact

that experts from all over the world came together in one place.

But Zug cannot simply rest on its laurels.

Of course we see that other locations,

in particular smaller states such as Caribbean countries,

Liechtenstein or Malta are also very active

and have targeted the blockchain community.

And they have been successful.

Competition will certainly increase in future.

Other locations are also competing for the Korean investors

and blockchain companies.

Zug's finance minister is aware of this too.

We definitely have great general operating conditions.

The canton has to bear this in mind.

It's not just about taxes,

there's also the administration, and proximity to it.

They're very receptive to the idea here.

It's important to consider these framework conditions

so that these companies in Zug can be supported.

Both the city and the canton of Zug hope that the South Koreans will invest,

and that the delegation's visit is the beginning of a lasting relationship.

For more infomation >> South Korean managers visit Crypto Valley - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

Zukini 🍆 for the winter 🍴 - Duration: 1:26.

zucchini for the winter

Ingredients: zucchini -1 piece, freezer bags

peel

half the zucchini cut into circles

take a bag

put the zucchini in one layer

freeze

grate the remaining zucchini

wring out

put in a bag

spread

freeze

Bon Appetit!

For more infomation >> Zukini 🍆 for the winter 🍴 - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

WELCOME TO TOPANGA! - Duration: 8:20.

I'm in the wonderful historic city of

Topanga what seriously you've never

heard of Topanga I don't really want to

know that's unacceptable let me show you

I'm uh trying to get on his Highway

Topanga is this beautiful town nestled

up here in the Santa Monica Mountains

between Calabasas and the beach

all right so I'm at this place right

here you see this gate now it's not

really it's not really gates meant to

keep people out I think it's more of

like an honesty game this is where it

gets a little sketchy you can go that

way or you can go across the creaky

bridge let's do the creaky bridge

now how do I get my Kimball

now if you guys are familiar with any of

my work you know that I love abandoned

place this year is an abandoned house

they tried to build this in the 70s but

it was way too off the wall with its

designs and the engineering to just shut

it down they said no more so I came here

back in 2000 with my band at the time

surface this is where we took our photo

shoot for our album that band has

dispersed two of the guys I know are

still doing music I was a singer and one

of my best friends at the time Mike

Rotolo god bless you Mike

Mike passed away a few years ago so come

in here today this is the first time

I've been here since the last time I was

here yes that's true actually just

pulling up and crossing this bridge I

just got a whole bunch of memories and

emotions and it's and it makes me a it

makes me appreciate the friendship that

I had with Mike and it makes me miss him

a lot

now the jump seriously not that big of a

deal I just did it but I'm gonna be

putting on a backpack that weighs close

to sixty pounds

I should go put this one over there and

and film this and film this way just in

case I don't make it this place is gonna

blow your mind oh my god

I seriously have not been here in almost

two decades it's been 18 years was

actually May of 2000 so it's been over

18 years

Oh

this place is disintegrating that's a

little scary

alright let's choose this anyways I'm

gonna see where these stairs lead to

hope I don't fall yeah looks like it's

all it's all come down quite a bit since

I've been here last

I tell you what filming up here

definitely one of the sketchier things

I've done lately I've been balancing on

these two would-be steps for like 20

minutes now and my legs are starting to

shake a little bit

this roof I can't climb up here because

if I do it'll fall down I tried and now

I'm trying to put all my drone stuff

away yeah don't try this at home guys

this is poop did you guys see that

doesn't take much I spin around holding

a camera I can't hold on to the wood the

wood will fall so I got hold onto

concrete yeah

not definitely not for the faint of

hearts

so my buddy Craig just sent me this

screenshot I thought it was hilarious

let me read it to you this is from a

Facebook group that I belong to you

called no small creator but this is

hilarious because this applies to me in

a few of my friends I believe you

comment down below if you think I'm

wrong I'm told me that gimble with my

left arm it just wasn't working all

right so here's the post it was posted

by I'm not gonna say her name because I

don't even know how to say it have you

noticed that a lot of hashtag no small

creator channels are very similar tall

guy backwards cap beard and a black

t-shirt this is charcoal grey vlogging

while walking down the street in the

United States now I don't always walk

down the street sometimes I walk around

in abandoned buildings I just realized

that I had completely mashed up together

at least three different creators

sometimes watching a video that came up

and not realizing that it was not this

same creator as I step on this floor

which does not feel like it's supposed

to be stepped on

well this I don't know how to say your

name it's cool you put all of us

together in one category backwards hat

male tall camera in the face black shirt

but there's a lot more to it than that

we got one thing man skateboards duh

obviously you're not watching our

content because guck we all have

different life experiences that have

molded us into individuals and no matter

how hard we try to copy each other if

that's what you want to call it there's

no way would happen we all put our

different little thumb prints on it we

all have our different perspectives and

when we all see things differently so no

matter how hard we try to be like each

other if that's what you're saying we're

nothing lacking my name's Hector you can

call me Hector yes I make videos about

whatever the heck I want whenever I want

and that's almost every day stay tuned

oh and don't forget to Like share and

subscribe

so I was supposed to be home in 15

minutes god I am so horrible I just I

lose track of time when I do this stuff

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét