Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 30 2018

Hey Pepper

I was just saying the weather is beautiful today and the next thing you know

I walk out and there's dark clouds all over the sky.

Hate when that happens.

I'm more of a sunny sunshine guy

I don't really like rainy days.

Well who does, right?

As you can tell my voice is recovering

It's like probably 80% recovered already.

We might as well just do a test right here

Fa, I would say Fa.

I definitely cracked up on Fa.

A couple of days ago I could only hit Re

So as you can tell it it's a big progress already

And a couple weeks before that, I could only talk beneath my breath

I was like

Which is really bad for the vocal cords, actually

So yeah, my voice is recovering and definitely the cold is gone, still a little bit coughy though, but you know, everything's just good right now

Just need to recover my voice a little bit more.

So I'm not gonna press it too hard on this video

I'm just gonna save my voice a little bit so that I don't get worse, alright?

I hope I get well by the end of this week

Dang

Oh, man. It's starting to rain

Let's find some shelter

I almost slipped

So I just want to say..

Oh wait, light's over there, so let's move

So last week I made this flash card video, which was me explaining my current situation

How I caught a cold

Wasn't able to record videos for two weeks because I lost my voice, etc

It wasn't intended to be a consolation-seeking video

But it turned out to be getting lots of consolations from you guys, a lot of caring, a lot of comments

Thank you guys so much, by the way.

I wasn't asking for a pet on the head, but that's what I get

Lots of pets on my head

I'm really thankful

It's really really heartwarming to know that there's so many people out there behind my back

Just really giving me a lot of support

Thank you guys, and what's great is actually, kind of like good out of a bad is..

During my downtime, I actually got the time to really think about my future plans

Like really think about stuff that mattered to my career

I was spending so much time recording videos

making stuff on the internet

running errands, caring for the small stuff ,the trivial stuff

that I didn't really have time for thinking

Just really putting thought into my business

But during these two weeks, since I didn't have the voice I couldn't record at all

I actually had more time to think

Which was a very very important thing , which was something that I should have been doing a long long time ago

For instance, I've accomplished something that has been pending for six months on my to-do list

It's something I should have done a long long time ago

But I had kept it waiting for a long while

But during these two weeks I got it nailed, I pinned it down

And that was a great feeling knowing that that making some progress in your business

So I'll tell you more about it, but I need my laptop. So let's go

Great! Just when we're about to leave it gets sunny

So I couldn't use my voice for the past two weeks

But that didn't stop me from using my.. my head, my brain

I started doing a lot of brainstorming, a lot of thinking, a lot of researching, coming up with new ideas. new directions for my projects

And one of the things that I finally got off my chest was an update on my PressPlay project

Cuz I've been planning on doing that for quite a while

But I never really started doing it.

The reason why was because..

I was bad at Photoshop, I was bad at Illustrator

I still am bad at it. But I finally got a book

I read through it, and basically learned my way through it.

So I redesigned all the graphics

I rewrote all the descriptions on that page ,and now it's brand new

I love it much better than the previous version

So that's one thing that I checked off my to-do list

And then I started doing research on new videos

I've been going through a lot of channel , either here in Taiwan or in America or in Europe

I've been digging for new topics or new ways to make these new videos

And I gotta say, now I have a pocket list of those

My next video is gonna be about Yale University's most popular class in 300 years

Which is called science and the good life (actually it's Psychology & The Good Life)

That is coming up soon

Do keep your expectations high

or not

Another very important thing that I've been looking into is my YouTube analysis

Now currently we have 261k subscribers

Which is not small anymore. We're not a small Channel anymore

On the other hand, we're not that big yet

We're kind of in the middle category, I would say

We have no problem in growing subscribers on a daily basis. Like we get hundreds of subscribers every day

But the problem is, the issue is the views are not growing proportionally

While the subscribers are going like boom

The views are going like Shh...

I can't make the voice.

They're not growing proportionally, which they should

And it might have something to do with YouTube's algorithm

That's another case

But I wanted to find something that I could change, something that was in my control

And this is what I found

Since the last summer we came out with a video called "How I Learned English"

That video has really boosted our growth

When that video came out we had 30,000 subscribers

Five months later, we hit 150K.

That's a five-time grow in five months

That is amazing. This video currently has 1 million views which basically made our mark

So I took the time to look at the stats within this video, and I cross compared it to the entire channel as a whole

And this is what I found.

For the past three months, JR Lee Radio, this channel grew by 44,000 subscribers

44 thousand subscribers,

which is quite.. kind of OK

On the other hand, this specific video brought in 17,000 subscribers alone in the past three months

Which means for the past 90 days...

nearly 40% of subscribers came from this specific video.

This video is a monster

This video is giving us 40 percent of growth on subscribers.

So on one hand

Wow

We need to think of how we can duplicate that success

But on the other hand, what concerns me is that this video with 1 million views that is gaining so much attention

which is making them mark for us is about learning English

But the entire channel as a whole, its positioning is on positivity, positive energy content

So while lots of people are joining this channel through that specific video

They are actually looking for English learning content, in which I do not provide on a regular basis

And that's what I see to this. The problem is we need to find a way to fill that gap

We need to find a way to find more people who are

interested in both English and positivity stuff

So I'm really excited about this finding

You can either call it a potential threat, or you can call it a potential opportunity

I would like to see it as the latter.

So let's take advantage of this and build on what we have

More brainstorming, more new ideas, more new videos, and more views, more watch time, more subscribers

So that's about it.. Before we go..

My next video is gonna come out a couple days later, and this video.. it was shot before I lost my voice

So you're gonna hear from the me with the full voice, the good healthy voice

And I'm also working on another YouTube channel, which...

I have not made public yet. Actually, it is public. You just can't find it. I doubt if you can find it

It's positioning is even more niche than this current one

But it's something that I've been really wanting to do since I was in college, it's quite personal

It's not meant to be big, but it's just something that I really want to do.

And I will share it with you when it's done,

I've been working on it for more than a year already

It's just.. It's really on slow progress

Really slow progress, but I hope it gets finished soon.

All right, so that's about it. Remember to like share subscribe

And ciao

For more infomation >> How my 1st million-view video is changing my YouTube game - Duration: 8:21.

-------------------------------------------

Mary Had A Little Lamb | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes for Children | Kids Cartoon by Little Treehouse - Duration: 2:51.

Mary had a little lamb

Little lamb, little lamb

Mary had a little lamb

Its fleece was white as snow

And everywhere that Mary went

Mary went, Mary went

And everywhere that Mary went

The lamb was sure to go

It followed her to school one day

School one day, school one day

It followed her to school one day

Which was against the rules

It made the children laugh and play

Laugh and play, laugh and play

It made the children laugh and play

To see a lamb at school

Mary had a little lamb

Little lamb, little lamb

Mary had a little lamb

Its fleece was white as snow

For more infomation >> Mary Had A Little Lamb | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes for Children | Kids Cartoon by Little Treehouse - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

Hilarious Road Moments That Will Leave You Bemused - Duration: 5:00.

Hilarious Road Moments That Will Leave You Bemused

For more infomation >> Hilarious Road Moments That Will Leave You Bemused - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

Essence Of Murli 31-08-2018 - Duration: 6:12.

Om Shanti !

Today's Murli Date Is 31st August 2018

Essence: Sweet children, in order to make your stage that of a detached observer and cheerful,

remain aware that each soul has his own part and that that which is predestined is taking place.

Question: By making which one effort can you children create your stage?

Answer: Don't care about the storms of Maya but never have a "don't care" attitude towards the shrimat that the Father gives you.

By doing this, your stage will become unshakeable and immovable and it will also be cheerful and that of a detached observer.

Your stage should be such that you never have to cry. Even if your mother dies, eat halva!

Song: You are the Mother and the Father.

Essence for dharna: 1. Keep your aim and objective fully in your intellect and become a conqueror of attachment.

Forget this graveyard and remember the Father. Do spiritual and physical service.

2. First of all, feed the One who is feeding you and then eat. The time of the early morning hours is good.

Therefore, wake up at that time and remember the Father. You definitely have to read or listen to the murli five or six times.

( However there are some children of Baba who miss Murli )

Blessing: May you be an embodiment of all attainments and finish all name and trace of sorrow and peacelessness with your spiritual intoxication.

To have spiritual intoxication means to see souls while walking and moving around and to be soul conscious.

By having this intoxication you experience all attainments.

All sorrow is removed from a soul who is an embodiment of attainments and has spiritual intoxication.

There is then no name or trace of sorrow or peacelessness because sorrow and peacelessness arise from impurity.

Where there is no impurity, how could there be sorrow or peacelessness?

Pure souls have natural happiness and peace within them.

Slogan: Those who are constantly absorbed in the love of One are free from obstacles.

To the sweetest, beloved, long-lost and now-found children, love, remembrance and good morning from the Mother, the Father, BapDada.

The spiritual Father says namaste to the spiritual children.

We spiritual children convey to spiritual Baapdada, our love our remembrance, our good morning & our namaste namaste

Om Shanti !

For more infomation >> Essence Of Murli 31-08-2018 - Duration: 6:12.

-------------------------------------------

「PRODUCE 48」イ・チェヨン涙、ペ・ユンジョンも涙?理由が驚愕は。。。? - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> 「PRODUCE 48」イ・チェヨン涙、ペ・ユンジョンも涙?理由が驚愕は。。。? - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors with Hand Painting Finger Family Song for Kid Children - Duration: 5:01.

Learn Colors with Hand Painting Finger Family Song for Kid Children

For more infomation >> Learn Colors with Hand Painting Finger Family Song for Kid Children - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

Pilot | Navy Federal Credit Union Commercial - Duration: 0:31.

The decision was made we were making a move ... we had to!

we knew that if we came in too high it would cost us big time we

had stay low and boy did we!

We locked it in a road that low rate from Navy Federal

Credit Union all the way to our first house!

its a split level ranch

... its so cute!

Navy Federal Credit Union

Our Members Are The Mission

For more infomation >> Pilot | Navy Federal Credit Union Commercial - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Pen pal with a serial killer is a good idea? Arthur Shawcross' best friend #DrPhil #truecrime - Duration: 44:19.

hello welcome this episode very special episode about hypnotist Bernie's

exposition joining us tonight is John and Jan and so but before we move on

today I just want to give a little bit of a trigger warning mr. fait John here

is a offer and he recently wrote a book about his letters and correspondence

with a serial killer so frota show we'll be talking about obviously on the topic

on uh on his his his correspondence with a serial killer

and there will be a discussion on what the serial killer did and you know being

the nature of the subject it's going to be you know not the kind of conversation

you would like to enjoy while in the dinner time let's put it that way and

and you know so just a fair trick awarding it may not be pleasant for some

viewer and I guess like we were discretion is advised

so yeah you know but this show is on on YouTube and maybe complicitous sometime

afterwards or you know there's a channel 8 I guess after 98 fine fine

channel produced by CCTV you may want to flip to those channels if you know

reciting the action of a serial killer what bothers you we will well you know s

is part of but we're not gonna hold back or not what we're gonna talk about so

well once again get this question is advice so joining us tonight here is

John John is the offer of and Jen is the sister of John and they will she'll be

here to support and help talk about yes yeah so this is the nature of the

relationships here and we don't just have like a beautiful lady here just to

you know she's just not a model she's she's not

ikd she's actually here for a purpose all right so John let's start this off

well tell us a little bit about let's just start off by the people who have no

idea who the subject matter is who is offer shop gross lesser-known but what's

this timeframe

he wanted to kill hangout prostitutes

but he wasn't it was was he convicted of convicted of killing one he was there

they found him the evidence against them on to but to get a lesser sentence wait

where was his earlier operation okay yes yeah okay and he has a neck well nothing

we want to clarify its vacation self deprecation all the way we were just

picking the record straight or not who

think about and so like today's show is not a documentary we're not going to go

into let his history but if you want I'm sure you know you can click pause on

this video well if you're watching it on YouTube you can click pause on live TV

but you can't you can let go and like there's plenty of material mr. Shawcross

and john here it's actually half live long relationship so so we just want to

be clear until the nature of the relationship betrayed you and mr. Shawn

process you him had read written back and forth have you ever met him in

person contention okay I ran out of money because and so yes okay basically

he wanted me to meet him and I just missed out on one opportunity okay and

he assumed he was temperament okay yeah exactly

but he wanted me to meet him I just missed out on dad it's a little bit but

this is fair to say that you have five here written letters back and forth

written letters and I'm working on it

yeah and the book and the book you've written is based on the letters you okay

hardly he's a background figure okay I'm known as a saw man I mean I'm the one

would Jeffrey downwards like thoughts you know he was in the background but it

was always a saying for him to be good or be good at okay you know and some

people see that as his trying to encourage me to go and do

what he did or thoughts that I had myself that makes Toby a case I mean

again whose Texas Chainsaw Massacre gonna start killing Toulouse in his 50s

I don't want to say what I am now but so there are still hope

so let's assess honest this is a roll back the narrative a little bit so how

did you and mr. Schock grows well the whole reason why I got involved in eBay

was because of Jeffrey Dahmer because they were selling Jeffrey Dahmer's

apparently his floor mat in front of the doormat

well now it's more than more strict now with eBay they take auctions down they

were selling Jeffrey Dahmer's doormat that's why I got into eBay that started

selling murderabilia with it and as I was selling some of the stuff I got

other of his friends okay alright the sharp Russia's friends I was saying he

foamed up my addressing to me okay yeah

I was such a lost soul but time it didn't really matter

oh I'll tell you because he knew certain bikers and whatnot Hells Angels yes not

good thing who I sold other stuff too Oh cuz you sold things in the area that's

yeah right right yeah so they found exactly so note to self always use an

anonymous mailbox

you guys don't understand I never believed in pseudonyms I want to be me I

got you to know boy yeah problem let's go come on and also good think that mr.

Shawcross has a serial killer not an escape artist okay but that just keep

let's keep this story like simple for now so so you were selling his what was

he selling on ebay that caught his attention

what kind of art painting he used to do drawing like you should do these

four-leaf clovers that you put together is this before he could incarcerate

roses

how did his art work or out of prison wall if I mean and and and he found out

that you were a dealer of his art and then how how did you - so he got in

touch with you yes yeah what was the story behind that they

did wrote did he write you he wrote to me okay I could have cut it

off at that point not just stupid obviously okay but he was one of the few

people I figured I could actually see eye to eye with so it was another

what was his first another it's the first money the first bracelet first

winner was that yeah John yeah I see that you're selling some of my out work

he wanted to know how I got it to begin with yeah I know I was that's what I was

ask yeah it was Frank look I used to so long videos of autopsies and stuff like

that okay you know and like very rare videos of death seeing things you know

death videos like you were seeing faces of death you know and some people would

make interesting trees for instance one trade was I got a body bag just checked

in kind yeah okay tip puffy yeah one of the things was a body bag from so he

worked in a more for some of the videos that was selling okay yeah right yeah so

one of the things was this person somehow got ahold of some chakras are

and he traded it to me okay one of these body bags which I use that shower

curtain with me do you know how via his groupies Oh bless certain what they call

groupies look I never was okay just friends and so so after the first letter

that well how did you reply to tell us the story that's a major part of the

book across letters basically it took me a little while figure out how was I

gonna respond to this man you know free family are already ailing you did me

except my sister Jennifer for the most part so look at how do i how do I talk

about this ultimately I saw this as an opportunity to meet with a person you

know a person who could see eye-to-eye with me with me

relate on some level and it's very very dark it's very evil perhaps there's

nobody else I could talk to about this table about decapitating people he had

he ever approached me at a time when I was at my worst

okay and so he became my friend slash surrogate father it just that's fate I

mean it's destiny I don't know what else to say if you watched our Natural Born

Killers the movie you know you just look into it and it's interesting how you use

the word surrogates a while ago we were having a small talk and you also use

that word so how how does do you how do you relate to him you relate to a

message a father and and what will make you choose that working relationship to

describe using those what disease it's interesting because people may say I

have daddy issues I have mother issues but I never had a

real father figure I really have been desperately looking for that the closest

I've come to Manuel Jerry and he betrayed me so desperately scrambling

for some something somebody and here King Arthur sharp Ross yes you a serial

killer he's a compass he came to you as a father like how do you see myself are

difficult because he say something to me with respect

okay okay dreaming which is something was never offered to us i right so he

summer he respected yeah he never talked down to me never treated me like garbage

never condescending just treating like a human being I never experienced that

before and so people make are like dr. Phillip self called him and ate hole

before you look you don't know the nature of the relationship okay this guy

was my best friend for years I don't care what anybody else says you know oh

what you want but he's my best friend okay and and what what does it do or

what does he say - for you to feel that comfortable obviously like you know the

people who doesn't know him would certainly see it will be like will be

they look at amazing discomfort just look it's a mindset of deviance just

grasping for something that you know good perceive as deviance okay you know

you don't know which direction to turn it's not something he said in his letter

that makes you automatically feel comfortable comfortable forward in a

very close relationship we saw eye-to-eye with them on how you know I

would say collect human beings so far as look humans betrayed they stab each

other in the back okay he got that he got Jeffrey Dahmer you got the reason

why you would collect people and fear being alone yeah absolutely loneliness

and the betrayal you constantly dealing with betrayal in this so-called society

and he is one of the few people yeah it's a fear being alone being betrayed

normal fears but going to the extreme rectifying that it's an extreme measure

clearly you know there's no doubt about that

and you know I I don't know what questions you may have in mind that so

solo came on when I'm answering weird yeah and then and then and then after

the first few letters what what kind of let's keep in a material where what kind

of things to you initially wanted to know from the

Mississauga's like like hi it's like I know what you're saying right is a very

valid question no I don't wanna know anything from him I just wanted a friend

who understood what I understood which is why decapitate another human being to

do that but how do you do it and sleep well sociopath but they don't know me

and this thing and look I brought some very evil devious and deviant people so

I shocked Ross was my best friend what I was thinking

insofar as decapitating people in the state of thing like I lost sympathy for

Humanity okay if you want to know the truth I mean if you want to get dark and

do you see the same in mr. Cruz I think I'm a lot darker than Shawcross except

except you know apparently we have to take a three minute break and we'll be

right back after these messages alright welcome back to this episode of

our hypnotist Bernice exposition we're continuing our discussion with John Fay

yeah the author of the book Shawcross letter and his sister who is helping us

out with this discussion yeah so earlier before we went on the break we talked

about how you see a lot of yourself in mr. Sharples maybe I feel like just a

narrator expand on maybe you can tell us 10 this

right let's pretend the summer of 2001 July okay you have a gut full of

painkillers right and you know there's a particular streetwalker we would call

prostitute world angles particular streets and you have a bag in your

pocket hoping to meet this woman because you want to trigger head back home with

you now let's pretend that actually happened okay and then now some

douchebag comes along and tries to rob you with gunpoint literally with a gun

and you happen to have some meats on you actually message you will plan up this

son of a bitch I'm stalking a prostitute hypothetically this bastard comes along

with a pistol empty your pockets screw you pal I'm not that shit I'm sorry oh

whatever and so I covered his eyes I blinded him

hypothetically I hear that tires squealing oh yeah yeah

so that messed up my whole plan to meet up prostitute and so basically that

screwed me up for the rest of my time I mean that screw up the rhythm you know

and I kind of became almost same after that it's like you would you senses it

away something but that was like I feel like fate really like fate there was

something telling you that that wasn't the director that wasn't the right

choice should be going on right and at the same time I screw up this Punk

course not mess good which is good so it worked out so everything worked out and

okay doesn't rains tea by the way so okay that's progressive the book right

so as you as you continue to correspond between you and mr. chakras how do you

see yourself change as a person look change it just reassurance look it did

not change it just assured me that what I was doing was right in a strange way

it made you feel good to be able to relate to somebody right yeah little

like control like whatever thoughts you had or whatever urges it's nice to be

able to relate to somebody in a sense and talk to somebody you know feel like

you're a spiritual side have metamorphosize into a different person

yeah I have definitely developed as a human being yeah okay you know I feel I

needed to go through these experiences to develop myself I think that's part of

nature the only thing is people would consider me evil in somebody's lurches

who would answer that were they doing what they I'm a

caricature for any of my reviews I guess like the YouTube comments I'm saying

those who like in the New York Daily News that's right who call me I wanna be

serial killer I don't want to be a serial talk to me yeah I don't be a

whole different kind of book I don't want to be that I really want to get

away from is there any one thing or a series of thing that research our coasts

that have changed the way you see yourself it's only the main thing look

it was such a dark relationship but the thing is to be good or be good at it and

I continue to say okay and you could perceive that that's the advice used to

get be good at be good at it yeah I guess it's kind of good advice for

anything I think I've seen now it until basically like it had to do with your

childhood but it also like led up to your correspondence with this guy that

helped to kind of alleviate like kind of acted all this as a coping mechanism in

a way there is a related exhibits what it has to do with like his child

exorcise the boogeyman as they say to purge the boogeyman and I have leads

into this correspond exactly with the serial killer yeah does touch based a

lot on his childhood

look horrendous childhood okay we dealt with perverse and degenerates okay and

we came out on top

dr. Phil show many people do that that's not bragging it just is what it is I was

trying to avoid that right oh yeah oh yes so how did you of the city of Boston

okay yeah and I got tired of being caught up in that this this situation

where you're considered a nobody or no one and no one may ever talent to

be something better okay was the perfect night actually

perfectly I said look Satan we're gonna do this now or never at once I'll give

you anything you want like he no he's from none of these people were

contacting me until the night I made this deal I said look I'll give it up to

you just giving his contract let me have this contract the next morning this came

through my email the contract that was with Brian white wire blue publish our

impression is that coincidence there are other things that were I swear I made

another deal we're suddenly like monthly getting 5050 to getting 8020 exact same

with dr. Phil did it was the producer where the producers in touch with video

co-author that's what I'm saying Brian Whitney is that how like how did

we get all right do you know I'm saying well yeah yeah I knew one

okay I sold my soul that's what I did well there you have a publishing

industry nothing by their hoes by saying that we're never gonna go for the

publishing they interviewed me for like a week so they have to decide and they

have to pitch this idea to dr. Phil before you can even look good you have

to send video isn't going to do interviews so like it's a process

there's no magical contact so so he contacted the publisher yeah yes okay so

his people know your people yeah

so come something more fun so what was it like to be a doctor fuchsia it was

fun it was a fun experience honestly like I honestly thought it was

at first I was wicked stressed I was super stressed and then I was super

stressed about it but really and one once it came down to it I was glad

because I was first at first hesitant about going on the show okay because I

was intimidated by dr. Phil I didn't know what to expect I was nervous about

it I've seen how he is but he was actually very good very very don't see

Pocoyo that deserved it he was really good exactly that's what I think yeah

he's right he was really like great and he was so professional and he was like

not unreasonable at all right you know he was really good to deal with and like

I honestly it was so nervous but everybody liked all the people who had

worked on the show all the producers were like so great to work with I think

can I turn it to John are they asking the right questions how was the

interview okay okay go go back go back to you of my question because you think

that doctors who asked you or portrayed you and in the way that I thank dr. Phil

was extremely nice where I think you know but I was restricted I think is

very good he couldn't say what he would have liked to have said and I could see

that when I looked at his eyes let's not put dr. Phil's reputation on here but

like let's just pretend you're you were there and then and then and what about

you English I'm saying good things about know look it's not not his fault things

that weren't said he was actually very kind to me

so first let me ask you again do you think that so this show is coming at the

end of August and we can all watch tyah right and and you think a that he

portrayed you in the right way did I ask you the right questions yeah yeah

perfectly okay and to supplement that is there if if

there's something that though you start something that dr. feel you wish top of

the world ask you well are you a human being I mean the thing is I'm perceived

as a sociopath across America even at the end of it he did do you feel that

publishing this book have negatively impacted your I don't think so so what

else would you wish doctor to have asked where do you think this is going well I

have many what where do you think this book at this correspondence between you

and mr. sharp where do you think this look it's it's Luke it's a free market

you've been right yes but but remember I was asking you what how much percentage

like you would send him when you sold his items

yeah on ebay you would say them just a money water just as if he was sending

any prisoner money so like a horse at a joke what he got but yeah yeah I'm

concerned a very dark and evil character I like mostly spend my life good you say

that's so far dripping it's cool yeah you could have book deal but sitting in

Rome no gaming the only woman I love is the next prostitute

well I mean you know do you see yourself doing in I love the Hollywood Life I

mean I know a lot of people say bad things about it but I love it I was

there my sister what what kind what kind of right in with you voice you know

tonight I would be someone who'd love like a Friday the 13th take but it's a

low level is considered a low level but I just I love that just anything related

to fry up 13th or right what do you think yeah one of my table Randy I mean

you are obviously a power you are so you know what I mean so that's the type of

stuff that you write this is like horror science fiction horror sight

those films help you help you help me

and do you feel you have what do you think is the most special that you have

to offer that other writer doesn't have realism realism my own personal

first-hand experience Jen that's been I am another beyond Jeffrey Dahmer to be a

writer because the writing is actually a very healthy outlet it's a good coping

skill a very healthy outlet for creativity and for coping and just to

express your emotions in a milky way and that's something I learned in psychology

the FBI is dying for somebody like me

you know it's miserable to live with but you actually we come from an evil father

very evil so I'm a writer I can understand like you know what I mean

when you think and answer summary you know flesh it up further for you so to

speak I mean basically look this gets so evil

I don't know what else to tell you you feel you have a hard time dealing with

this evilness yeah every single day sitting in dark room a very dark room

this makes a very dark music will say and consider too many teachers take

something for me you don't think anyone in that word if you want to know I

passed it in a sense I world but insofar as being in this world don't you feel

that you know me and gentlemen agree on don't you feel that fates is conspiring

to help you move brighter it's available and all the evidence are suggesting that

the positive things are happening but do you feel that you know do you feel that

you can connect to something I'm with you on I get you we

all have an oxide and we all it's not just a dark side yes look we all have a

shadow we can't extract ourselves from our

shadow but I think Humanity is screwed and I really liked it they make better

home decor than they do as friends or fools you know a few why if you want the

truth people wanting to hear in there yeah what I'm just saying sometimes you

just tend to gravitate to those people is that a different interview but well

there are good people but know this let's say if they capture me yeah eight

years now and you know you'll remember this interview I say if you add more to

it that's fine look I like Bernie and I like you obviously I love you and just

say look a best friend of 20 years right put a steak knife through my hand right

and allegedly a stepping back a couple years later how that case was dismissed

do I feel bad about allegedly stabbing him no I felt the best they were this is

before or after the and well you know right in a long time okay look Shawcross

is incidental but what I'm saying is but moving forward where do you think you

can channel best journals this energy that you have like you want to channel

the energy I don't know

but there are a lot of talented writers who like that being said look if you

want insight into a Jeffrey Dahmer so we have about like two more minutes if

there's anything that you want to say to other people who could read your book

insight into those people who kill and collect other people I'm the one to read

you know this is the stuff I've been doing for years you know you read that

however you want I've been in a lot of streets for years so I would say like if

you end to true crime like criminal psychology or serial killers and wanna

know like in depth about okay I started to cut you off but I also think that

it's there's a lot to be taught on how do you make that deal with the devil you

know that is interesting look the deal is there for you if you want to take it

you take it unfortunately you still art of the deal

I'm not saying whose picture was on like I say I offered my soul or the next day

the contractors there do you feel that is a big part of like this abyss it was

thinking about that night again do you go from going from nowhere

well you know I don't want to to step on what you were thinking but when you ask

how else maybe your talent your talent exactly overnight like literally fit

yeah but when you the tipping point yeah work you know if

you move far far enough you know you know literally okay ten seconds

literally overnight literally overnight yep I'm not talking about metaphorically

no all right so on that note this is hemant is bernie join us next week on

CCTV channel 9 Cambridge thank you for coming down

thank you for coming John alright just yes Smith next week

For more infomation >> Pen pal with a serial killer is a good idea? Arthur Shawcross' best friend #DrPhil #truecrime - Duration: 44:19.

-------------------------------------------

Мультик Для Мальчиков. 5 СПОРТИВНЫХ (Машинки и АВТОВОЗ). - Duration: 4:27.

For more infomation >> Мультик Для Мальчиков. 5 СПОРТИВНЫХ (Машинки и АВТОВОЗ). - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

Maximizing Visuals with Multicore in Unreal Engine 4 | SIGGRAPH 2018 | Intel Software - Duration: 2:05.

Hi, we're here at SIGGRAPH 2018 showing off

Glorp which is an Unreal Engine demo highlighting

CPU particles.

So Glorp is a demo showing CPU particles an Unreal Engine 4.

We put it together here at Intel.

And what it does-- the CPU particles

show off that they can bounce off the level geometry here.

They can cast light.

And all of this is done dynamically

while the game is running.

So what we did in Unreal is we have

something called asynchronous tick and parallel collision.

Asynchronous tick is for each one of these particle systems

in the game here-- here's one, here's one--

each player gets one.

This is distributed out to multiple CPU cores.

And what parallel collision is is

when you have a system that has a lot of particles,

those particles are distributed better across the course.

The single system is broken up into multiple systems.

And so you're basically trading CPU utilization here

for better visual quality.

And that's what we're showing.

So what makes this so exciting is

that before these optimizations, you could only

have 5,000 or so particles before the game thread would

get bounds, and your frame rate would drop off a cliff.

What we did with these optimizations

is we made it so that you can have a lot more CPU

particles going on at the same time,

and that leads to better visual quality.

So a developer can take advantage of these things.

We're going to be releasing this demo after SIGGRAPH.

And there will be a white paper to go along with it

on the Intel Developers Zone.

We're hoping that in a future engine release,

these optimizations will also become part of the engine.

So find out more about Glorp and other demos

that we're showing at SIGGRAPH on the Intel Developer Zone

at software.Intel.com.

[INTEL JINGLE]

For more infomation >> Maximizing Visuals with Multicore in Unreal Engine 4 | SIGGRAPH 2018 | Intel Software - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Synagogue Poetry of Medieval Ashkenaz (1) - Duration: 1:04:02.

For more infomation >> Synagogue Poetry of Medieval Ashkenaz (1) - Duration: 1:04:02.

-------------------------------------------

Star Wars: 10 interessante Fakten über DARTH MAUL - Duration: 5:01.

For more infomation >> Star Wars: 10 interessante Fakten über DARTH MAUL - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

NO EXCUSES, NO PAIN NO GAIN | motivational | S[S] - Duration: 2:51.

We thank my friend Lorenzo for the shooting and the help. This video was made in collaboration with Massimo Carpentieri AKA Russopermeta. Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> NO EXCUSES, NO PAIN NO GAIN | motivational | S[S] - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

Unified Korea women's basketball team goes to final - Duration: 2:28.

The two Koreas are looking mighty together as the unified women's basketball squad cruises

to the finals after trouncing Taiwan.

But looking at the big picture, we are still short of reaching our Asian Games goal of

finishing better than second place in the medal race.

Seo Bo-bin has highlights and much more.

In the track cycling, South Korea's Lee Ju-mi won a gold medal in the women's 3000-meter

individual pursuit.

This is her second gold at this year's Games, the first one coming from the women's team

pursuit on Tuesday.

In judo, South Korean An Chang-rim took home silver in the men's under-73 kilogram event.

In the final, An lost in extra time to his Japanese opponent Shohei Ono by a waza-ari,

a move worth half a point.

An had faced Ono 4 times previously at international competitions but he lost all of those matches

too.

The Unified Korea team has secured a spot in the Asian Games women's basketball final

after beating Taiwan by 89 to 66 on Thursday.

Team Korea had lost to Taiwan in the preliminary round, but was more dominant in the crucial

semifinal match.

South Korea's WNBA player Park Ji-su, showed her presence with 10 points, 11 rebounds,

and 3 blocks.

Team Korea will face the winner of the other semifinal between Japan and China in the final

on Saturday.

Over in kayak event, South Korean kayak star Lee Sun-ja won a bronze medal in the women's

500-meter singles tournament on Thursday.

Lee Sun-ja is Korea's strongest kayaker with 12 consecutive wins in the national sports

tournament between 2002 and 2011.

In athletics, Joo Hyun-myeong won bronze in the men's 50km walk event.

The South Korean finished in 4-hours-10 minutes-21 seconds, overtaking his Japanese rival with

just 5 kilometers to go to finish third.

It's the second games in a row that South Korea has won a medal in this event.

There are still more events lined up later on Thursday with the women's 10-meter platform

diving at 9:15PM and men's 1500-meter final at 9:35PM.

Seo Bo-bin, Arirang News.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét