Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 30 2018

Hello again my dear friends here we are back with another video more electronic Núñez tutorials

And how can you see here again we have an LG brand screen

This is a big 49 inch screen

Which is also representing a common breakdown very well

There as you can see the TV apparently already lit

But we have the typical absence video failure

Very well very well at first glance we can realize that the backlight has been activated correctly

But we have this missing image failure

Already in previous videos I have taught them that in these cases if we make slight blows

To the panel you can see white flashes which would indicate that

The T-Con card if you are receiving power supply voltage But here I can definitely define the T-Con card

is not working so the TV is not generating the corresponding function

Then gentlemen we will follow the repair process in order to seek to resolve the breakdown

On this screen so you can keep an eye on the video so you could learn what we're going to do

To solve this breakdown. Very well gentlemen and have not subscribed to the channel I invite you to do it

And that activate the notifications bell so that no video is lost to the channel

muy bien el modelo de este televisor es 49LF5100

Then we will proceed to disarm it and then continue with the tutorial

Very well how can you observe and we have disarmed and we see that this TV is one of those who use

An external source despite being a large screen simply uses an external source now well

With respect to having and that TV we already see that the backlight is activating correctly

So in this situation and as I mentioned we are going to focus directly on the T-Con card

And in it because what you have to do is check the power voltages in this case as the voltage

Power for this T-Con card is 12 volt

If the voltage is not present that may be responsible for this would see or if protection fuse is open

Well that might also be the would have now well there are many more things to review when we have

A fault like this if the protection fuse is in good condition and the other voltages of which

Emits that T-Con card towards the panel are present then we're going to have to doubt

Of the LVDS signal, or similarly doubt the chips COF on the panel but we

And those already engaged in repairing this kind of TVs then immediately

We see these breakdowns we know where and how to work but remember that my channel is coming

A lot of new people or colleagues who just started in the repair of this kind of TVs

And this knowledge still does not have them therefore we will proceed to connect the TV

To the electrical network and we will perform the corresponding checks in order to seek to solve the fault

On this screen

All right let's take negative ground chassis of any metal part of the screen

And we're going to take reading the input fuse how could you observe we have 12 volts power

And in the same way the voltage is entering correctly to the T-Con card Here we already ruled out The first part

We see the power supply voltage and we see that the protection fuse is in good condition

Now what we should do in the following if you look here carefully

You're going to find voltage cue points

In these cases we have the points marked as VGL, VGH voltage, VDD voltage

The three of these first ones I mentioned are the main voltage reference points

On the other hand we have the voltage VCC, and the voltage HVDD OK then these voltages need to be present

So that we can realize that the T-Con card is working

So that's what we're going to review mainly the first 3 voltage reference points you mention

are standard voltage reference points on all T-Con cards

Very well mainly let's check the voltage input to the integrated DC DC converter

There we see the 12 volts HVDD which would have to have 8 volts VCC of 1.8 VGL-5 Volts

And on this side we have the voltage point marked as VGH which would have to have 28 volts

y por este lado tenemos VDD de 16 voltios Pero cómo puedes darte cuenta no tenemos voltajes

If we touch these integrated in some cases we will find very hot which we would be indicating

That are damaged or are detecting a strong short circuit if any COF chip is damaged

Or if the interface card between the T-Con and the panel is damaged then the DC DC converter circuit goes into protection

To avoid major damage to this card then one of the techniques that we can apply here

is to disconnect these flexible cables one by one and how you can see this screen uses

Two flexible cables which is indicating part A and part B of the panel after that

We're going to check the voltage reference points here we have the point marked as VGL

How you can observe no voltage now let's review the next reference point VGH

Likewise there is no VDD voltage and how you can see the three main voltage points of which I have spoken

Because there is no presence of such voltage now we will disconnect this other and we will again check the voltage

These T-Con cards immediately receive the feeding voltage they would have to work

As you can see here now I have in the reference pin VGL-5 volts which is indicating to me that

This converter is working here I have VGH 28 volts which is indicating to me that the card

is already worked properly here I have the voltage marked as 16-volt VDD

Here we have the other reference point HVDD and how you can see here are the 8 volts

And we have the last point marked as VCC of 1.8 volts then I can realize that the T-Con card

is working properly then now we're going to connect again

The flexible cable that we had initially disconnected and we will again connect the TV to the mains

And again we will check the voltages if the voltages were lost we would know that part B

Of this Panel has problems we will review here again reference point VGL-5 Volts This correct

BGH 28 Volts VDD 16 Volts

HVDD 8 volts which is indicating that the card gets you working properly

In all the voltage emission sections to the panel now I'm going to raise the TV let's Watch

That the panel is representing us

Very well how can you see there you see that half of the panel now if you have voltage presence

Entonces señores Allá podemos darnos cuenta que la parte A de este panel está dañada

To solve this I would see I already taught some techniques in which it consists of eliminating some printed circuit tracks

Feeding that goes to the panel where the COF chips are located

But there are also other techniques to seek to solve this breakdown

For that then we're going to have to discover this card we'll have to remove this

Plastic protection to be able to access the card and review each of the components

That there are Okay let's work to this area let's look for which component is damaged

To seek to give solution very well gentlemen but we will do that in the video number 2

If you are interested in knowing more about the repair of this type of televisions stay pending

Of the following video in which we will seek to solve this breakdown

Very well gentlemen this is another video for the collection of electronic videos Núñez See you until the next tutorial

For more infomation >> TV LG does not give image only sound electronica Nuñez - Duration: 10:26.

-------------------------------------------

【Minecraft】音ブロックで『トーキョーゲットー』の作りかた【かんたんVer.】 - Duration: 1:15.

For more infomation >> 【Minecraft】音ブロックで『トーキョーゲットー』の作りかた【かんたんVer.】 - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

I bought a new car. Very big audi. Video for kids. - Duration: 1:55.

Lamborgini

Range Rover

Volkswagen

Porsche

BMW

Mercedes

Some car is missing.

Audi Q7. That's what is missing.

Here it is

What will I do with such a big car?

Where did you come from?

For more infomation >> I bought a new car. Very big audi. Video for kids. - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Le secret pour pardonner | Karinny ANK - Duration: 5:40.

For more infomation >> Le secret pour pardonner | Karinny ANK - Duration: 5:40.

-------------------------------------------

NO ACNE! Best Way To Use Green Tea For Acne - Green Tea For Acne Scars! - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> NO ACNE! Best Way To Use Green Tea For Acne - Green Tea For Acne Scars! - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes AMG GLC 63 S | SOUND NEW Full DRIVE Review Interior Exterior Infotainment - Duration: 27:47.

For more infomation >> Mercedes AMG GLC 63 S | SOUND NEW Full DRIVE Review Interior Exterior Infotainment - Duration: 27:47.

-------------------------------------------

Steven Universe - Dewey Wins Free #1 - KB Channel - Duration: 3:49.

♥ Like + Comments + 2 share helps you ♥ Thanks so much for watching!

♥ Subscribe KB Channel

We'll be fine I'll be right back

I'm just gonna walk Connie out

Don't worry. I'm not going back into space or anything

They're never gonna let me out of their sight again, Connie

Connie I know you got to get home and get some sleep, but once you're all rested up

I can't wait to tell you about everything being on a whole world

What's crazy after I turn myself in they put me on trial and Lars was there we got chased by killer robots, huh?

what a wild ride that was and

I'm really happy to see you again

Um, are you happy to see me too? Of course? I'm happy to see you Steven

But

But how could you just give yourself up like that?

Well, first I said it was my dad. And then I said I was my mom

No

I mean you just gave up I had to they were gonna take all those people that we're gonna take you

But what about our training? Stevonnie Jam buds, I believed in us we could have done it together

This is different. This whole thing was my fault

But I knew that I could fix it all if I turn myself in and look no one got hurt

well, except for Lars, but I saved him too, but

I'm hurt

No, you're not. You're safe. You're here. I'm here. We're safe. Everything's fun

It's not though

You know, it was a tough decision for me to make but it had to be done you don't get it get what

Let's go lion

Wow Steven, that was so brave of you. I'm so glad you're back

What

And Lars is still in space

Yeah, he is but don't worry. He's with some very nice gems who were on the run from their homeworld overlords

Sadie he's fine. We can go see him anytime through Lyon

Glad he's not

At least he's some kind of alive

You told his parents, right?

You're kind of my practice run for that

Let's do this quick I can't be away from work too long. I'm basically their only employee now

Aliens abducted the halter and wanted may your BM juhi do about it

That is right Jack. I spot you

Stephen hadn't going the largest parents house. Okay. I'll pick up a key

Do we want gooey you see no go we want

For more infomation >> Steven Universe - Dewey Wins Free #1 - KB Channel - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

「PRODUCE 48」HKT48・宮脇咲良が浴衣ショット披露!世界中から5000件コメント?真相は。。。? - Duration: 2:08.

For more infomation >> 「PRODUCE 48」HKT48・宮脇咲良が浴衣ショット披露!世界中から5000件コメント?真相は。。。? - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Kinderärztin Charlotte Niemeyer | Landesschau Baden-Württemberg - Duration: 6:49.

For more infomation >> Kinderärztin Charlotte Niemeyer | Landesschau Baden-Württemberg - Duration: 6:49.

-------------------------------------------

YASAKLANAN MONTAJ DERLEMESİ #8 - Duration: 2:03.

For more infomation >> YASAKLANAN MONTAJ DERLEMESİ #8 - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

İzmir Marşı [16 Sanatçıdan] #İzmirMarşı #Turkısh #Youtube #ZaferBayramı #Victory #Holıday #Tv - Duration: 3:46.

Flowers in the mountains of Izmir

Flowers in the mountains of Izmir

The golden sun shines in the background.

The golden sun shines in the background.

Destroyed enemies run away like wind.

Destroyed enemies run away like wind.

Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Pasha, live

Name the stone to be written.

Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Pasha, live

Name the stone to be written.

I lived in the mountains of Izmir

I lived in the mountains of Izmir

I wrote the martyrs in the book.

I wrote the martyrs in the book.

Orphan puppies plumage

Orphan puppies plumage

Fate is such a strange master

I'm fed up with beautiful vat

Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Pasha, live

Name the stone to be written.

I am a Turkish boy and I want to die.

I am a Turkish boy and I want to die.

If I stood there, I would eat my bed

If I stood there, I would eat my bed

Those who return the uterus from Allah

Those who return the uterus from Allah

Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Pasha, live

Name the stone to be written.

Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Pasha, live

Name the stone to be written.

Flowers in the mountains of Izmir

Flowers in the mountains of Izmir

The golden sun shines in the background.

The golden sun shines in the background.

Destroyed enemies run away like wind.

Destroyed enemies run away like wind.

Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Pasha, live

Name the stone to be written.

Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Pasha, live

Name the stone to be written.

Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Pasha, live

Name the stone to be written.

Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Pasha, live

Name the stone to be written.

For more infomation >> İzmir Marşı [16 Sanatçıdan] #İzmirMarşı #Turkısh #Youtube #ZaferBayramı #Victory #Holıday #Tv - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

EXO's Baekhyun Rain Reaction [The Station Live] - Duration: 4:29.

It was drowning his voice for me at some points in the performance

and I wanted to hear him more than I wanted to hear

you know the music.

Hi everyone, I'm going to react to

Baekhyun 비

I believe 비 is rain right?

In Korean?

And

Here we go.

Thank you!

I feel so blessed this morning.

EXO

Two different videos from EXO.

Well, not the whole group but, you know, from the members.

It's been a long time since I've seen anything of them.

Like I need a comeback.

When this started and then I saw him

First I heard the crowd's reactions to him appearing on stage,

and I was like YES...YES

Like I wanted

When I started seeing him I wanted to fangirl too because, you know, he's my bias

And...Then I saw his face.

And he wasn't the happy go lucky guy that he was

He was just...Serious

Not really sad but serious.

So... That's what sort of stopped me from fangirling over him and I heard his voice.

And then I wished the music itself, the instruments, whoever was playing that

that was lower because it was drowning his voice for me at some points in the performance,

and I wanted to hear him more than I wanted to hear, you know, the music.

And then throughout this, he was

I was seeing sort of hints of smiles on his face, and I love when he smiles

But it wasn't a full smile.

So each time he was trying to do that, and I wanted to smile along with him, but then he wasn't smiling.

And then, that's when at the end there, when they were applauding him,

and then he had this smile for like a second and I was like, yes thank you.

I just love his smile man, and I love him.

I love him. Thank you guys for watching and I'll see you next time. Bye!

For more infomation >> EXO's Baekhyun Rain Reaction [The Station Live] - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

SHADOW FIGHT 2 | ACT 4 | CHALLENGE KILL ALL 24 | FULL EPISODE.... DONGRI GAMER - Duration: 33:52.

Please Subscribe

For more infomation >> SHADOW FIGHT 2 | ACT 4 | CHALLENGE KILL ALL 24 | FULL EPISODE.... DONGRI GAMER - Duration: 33:52.

-------------------------------------------

HKT48・宮脇咲良が浴衣ショット披露!世界中から5000件コメント?真相は。。。? - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> HKT48・宮脇咲良が浴衣ショット披露!世界中から5000件コメント?真相は。。。? - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Indians sing Pakistani National Anthem HERO TV - Duration: 1:42.

indias sing pakistan national anthem hero tv

For more infomation >> Indians sing Pakistani National Anthem HERO TV - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

[Témoignage n°2] Employé chez un producteur de jambons et pâtés - Duration: 3:56.

For more infomation >> [Témoignage n°2] Employé chez un producteur de jambons et pâtés - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

「PRODUCE 48」、宮崎美穂が26位から1位に大激変?理由が驚愕は。。。? - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> 「PRODUCE 48」、宮崎美穂が26位から1位に大激変?理由が驚愕は。。。? - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Landesschau Baden-Württemberg vom 29.8.2018 - Duration: 44:58.

For more infomation >> Landesschau Baden-Württemberg vom 29.8.2018 - Duration: 44:58.

-------------------------------------------

「PRODUCE 48」HKT48・宮脇咲良が浴衣ショット披露!世界中から5000件コメント?真相は。。。? - Duration: 2:16.

For more infomation >> 「PRODUCE 48」HKT48・宮脇咲良が浴衣ショット披露!世界中から5000件コメント?真相は。。。? - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

মাথা নষ্ট বাংলা গান - রুপে আমার আগুন জ্বলে (Rupe Amar Agun Jole) | Bangla Gorom Masala Song - Duration: 4:16.

মাথা নষ্ট বাংলা গান - রুপে আমার আগুন জ্বলে (Rupe Amar Agun Jole) | Bangla Gorom Masala Song

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét