Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 31 2018

In the sport of glamour a drinks break

can happen anytime

For more infomation >> Vitara Brezza Sport of Glamour : Shivam Autozone - Duration: 0:21.

-------------------------------------------

Winged Eyeliner Technique To | Highlight | Brighten | Enhance Mature Eyes! - Duration: 4:16.

today I'm going to share with you a

super quick eyeliner trick it's going to

brighten your eyes and make them pop if

you'd like to know more please keep

watching I'm going to show you how to

apply your eyeliner in layers and it

will give you an instant brightening

effect so if your eyes are feeling a

little bit old and a little bit tired

use this eyeliner technique to make them

stand out and what we're going to do is

we're going to lay out some eyeliners on

top of each other to create a 3d effect

and you can use different shades to

enhance your color of eye but we'll

always start with the same two colors so

let me demonstrate how it's done

okay here I've applied all my eye shadow

so that's all done the last thing left

to do is the eyeliner the first thing I

do is I draw a line with my NARS nude

eyeliner now I chose this eyeliner

because it slides on really smoothly and

it doesn't scratch at your eye plus it

stays on all day without budging so what

you want to do is create a lift on the

outer corner of your eye because this

will bring your eye up when you're

looking straight forward your eye will

appear to be lifted this line goes above

the eyelash line not on the eyelash line

so keep that in mind

then you go in a new layer another layer

of eyeliner following the same line on

the eyelash line I've used a brown Marc

Jacobs which I love because it stays on

and it doesn't move and you can use a

black a gray or a brown depending on

what coloring you are if you have a

darker color in use black and if you

have a lighter coloring like me I use

brown so that in itself those two lines

will make your eyes appear more wide and

more bright and you can just do that and

it will look great this is just

something you could do right now to

experiment but what I love doing is

layering my Charlotte Tilbury

color chameleon and this color here is

called champagne diamonds and it's

actually for blue eyes what I do is dip

the color in a brush with a point on it

and this brush here is amazing for that

it's a Ray Morris number thirteen brush

because it has a solid point on it so

dip your brush into the color and then

you paint on over your nude line so

you're giving depth to that nude line

and this Charlotte Tilbury color

enhances blue eyes so you've got a layer

of brown on the bottom or black or gray

then you've got the nude color on top

and then you make it 3d by adding this

Charlotte Tilbury color so if you've got

blue eyes use this color and if you've

got brown green or hazel eyes I'll list

the colors that you could use in the

description below so check those out but

you don't need to add this step but it

really gives such a beautiful result and

every time I go out somebody will say to

me what have you done to your eyes how

have you applied that because just by

looking at it you can't really work it

out but this is an amazing trick and it

kind of wakes your eyes up when you're

feeling tired and old so give it a go at

the end there I just covered my brown

with a darker Brown because with the

camera you couldn't really see that

Brown that I had on as much as you can

in real life so I would normally wear a

lighter brown but for the sake of the

camera I've just lined a darkest just to

demonstrate the contrast between the two

colors I wanted to share that with you

hopefully it's something that you can

try this week and if you enjoyed this

video please give it a thumbs up and

share it with any of your friends who

you think would love this eyeliner

technique thank you so much for watching

and have a beautiful week

For more infomation >> Winged Eyeliner Technique To | Highlight | Brighten | Enhance Mature Eyes! - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

EPIC MOTORCYCLE MOMENTS 2018 🔥🔥🔥 Episode 25 - Duration: 10:08.

SUBSCRIBE BELOW

For more infomation >> EPIC MOTORCYCLE MOMENTS 2018 🔥🔥🔥 Episode 25 - Duration: 10:08.

-------------------------------------------

L'INFERNO SONO GLI ALTRI - NieR Automata, Episodio 06 [Lore & Gameplay] (ITA, SUB-ITA) - Duration: 20:51.

For more infomation >> L'INFERNO SONO GLI ALTRI - NieR Automata, Episodio 06 [Lore & Gameplay] (ITA, SUB-ITA) - Duration: 20:51.

-------------------------------------------

What to do with Handyman Downtime/ WLOG - Duration: 11:25.

All right, so this morning we are getting ready for my daughter's baptism, which is this Sunday we're having a few people over

So I got to get the kind of stuff ready around the house

So this morning before I go to work real quick

I got a mow the lawn mow the backyard and we'd eat the front yard what we eat the back yard as well and

Just get some other things cleaned up and ready to go

Running right. Let's see what's going on here

See, you're not runner. I'm gonna take the air filter off and see what's going on here. I

Should replace this air filter, but there's one time before I took it apart and it was nasty and that's what it looks like here

Pretty gross. I think that's definitely making it not

Not breathe very good. That's nasty

Holy cow all

Right, I'm gonna definitely need to get a new one of these but I think it'll work in the meantime just kind of

Cleaning it out, man. This thing is nasty

Okay, let's see if it runs any better

They runs a lot better now

You guys ever uh, you guys ever just feel like not doing anything I

Woke up this morning. I just didn't really feel like doing anything

I had to kind of have a half a day off. I have a thought that

That we as humans we were born to be entrepreneurs, but we were groomed to just work for someone

Uh, I don't know if that makes any sense to you guys, but I kind of feel like, you know back in the day

Right. Most people had

Owned a business, you know, they were a blacksmith or something like that

and then when you were raised you were raised to kind of take over your father's business and I really feel like we are as

People we are supposed to be entrepreneurs. Like that's where the true freedom is in that

but I think that we've been groomed kind of through through our upbringing to just go and work for someone so I think it's like

When you do work for yourself and your entrepreneur?

It's you have this sense of like

it's very easy to become lazy and not do anything and not keep pressing and not keep wanting to do more and and

Just help more people and things like that. So, I don't know if that makes any sense with you

But so I think I feel like this this entrepreneurship thing is all about overcoming

who we were like

Groomed to become which has worked for someone

I think that we need to kind of answer the call and become who we are really supposed to be and that is like

entrepreneurs and people who are

Truly devoted to helping people and stepping out and using their talents to just make a big difference in this world

But it's just a thought I got I'd love to hear what you guys think about it

well just got a call from my appointment that or my client that I'm working for this afternoon and

He's got a Doc's pointment come up, so he's not going to be able to be there for our appointment

So I'm gonna do a little bit more work

For quite a while

Have a slow. I'm gonna drink slow, but it's definitely clogged up

I

should have probably unclog this a long time ago, but I've been busy and

Kind of lazy when I'm not working. So I'm gonna get to it

Let's get our Rover in here Oh

Check this out. That's gross

Nothing's been

Nasty for quite a while

Man, oh man. There's a lot of crap in there

That's why you take care of your sink

See I need something a little bit fine to clean this up my wife's toothbrush ha ha just kidding. Just kidding

I went you'll always to throw that's nasty

Look at all that. Oh, man

Best thing about this stuff is it washes off? I mean doesn't matter if you get this crap on you

just gross

Now we got to clean down there

Okay, here's my plan. I got an old sock and I'll wholly suck up to

an old shoestring

Try the old shoestring gag. I'm gonna see what happens here

No, that's it's working

Because we can run it through there again, okay

Let's say that works pretty good. It's pretty clean in there. Look at that that turned out real nice

Well, let's see how she operates

Nice drainage it should have no leaks here

Ok looks like we're all done here trains a whole lot better. I think we're done here

Hi David, this is Alan Lee with honestly handyman services. How are you?

I'm doing well doing well. Ok, could we do next Friday at like noon?

Okay, that sounds great okay, so I got you a for Friday at 12 p.m. So I'll see you then, okay

Buh-bye

Okay, just rescheduled the job for today because the guy had a Doc's woman

It wasn't gonna be home but too late for me to finish the job today. So we scheduled for

Reschedule for next Friday. I got some estimates to write and then I'm going to

Go to the dump

I'm also working on

Publishing this next vlog, but by the time you guys see this video here

This will on Velarde be posted like a few weeks ago. But so working on getting that posted right now

Alright, I'm gonna go to the dumb. My wife wants me to take this this thing to the dump here

Just kind of seen better days. It's

Not in the best shape, you know kind of falling apart

Got everything loaded up into my truck. So heading to the dump right now pretty sweet

I don't have my trailer hooked up to to my truck so I can actually go like 70 miles an hour. So pretty sweet

This is also the first will log on this new camera

I wonder what you guys think of the quality and the sound it is a GoPro

So I ended up going with the GoPro with like a cool microphone

And I got a bunch of other accessories

I want to know what you guys think of this light of the quality and all this and that I'm not really I'm not really

Sold on this GoPro business yet. I looked at some of the quality of the video

yesterday and I wasn't too sure about it, but

Let me know what you think

Is it better or better than it used to be or is it worse or I?

Know it's better than that one video that I made because I made that on my other camera

Which the audio was horrible. The audio is never going to be that bad again. That was that was a little insane

But anyways, heading to the dump right now

Hey, how's it going? Are you good? Alright, cool, man. Thanks. Have a good one

Good afternoon, how you doing? Good. Good number four. All right. Thank you, sir

All right, all done has the at the dump here

You know, it's really funny when you're at the dump and you're like getting rid of stuff that

Has been in your truck for like a month. It's like it's really interesting cuz it's like

It's like looking through a photo album. It's like wow, I remember that job

Yeah, this is pretty funny

you're like oh

I forgot to did that job or you remember details of a certain job is pretty funny like all that insulation

Was in my in the back of my truck from that one job where that where one of my clients fell through the ceiling

I was just thinking I'm like man, then less have been crazy when he like fell through that ceiling

I mean, I don't think you like, you know came completely down but like that had to be pretty dang scary and it's like

man, I couldn't imagine like being in an attic and then like feeling like you are about to fall through and like how your

Gut feels at that moment. Haha, man, that'd be absolutely horrible

Well this day didn't go necessarily according to plan, but I think it turned out all right

For more infomation >> What to do with Handyman Downtime/ WLOG - Duration: 11:25.

-------------------------------------------

Maltese vs. Bichon Frise - Dog vs. Dog:Which is Better? - Animal Facts - Duration: 5:52.

You're Watching Animal Facts

The Maltese and the Bichon Frise consistently appear of Animal Facts.

These two similar breeds share a lot in common.

But, although they are both adorable and white, the two are not interchangeable.

And, once you know the defining characteristics of each, you'll never confuse them again.

What are the differences between these two beautiful, fluffy dogs?

Today, we continue our series Dog vs, Dog to find out the differences between the Maltese

and the Bichon Frise.

Let's get started, but before we start, make sure to hit that subscribe button and

click the bell icon to become part of our notification squad.

Appearance

There are some things these two breeds have in common.

Both are white, non-shedding small house dogs.

It's easy to see why the two could be confused, especially when they're puppies, but there

are significant differences in their appearance.

The Maltese are covered with silky, long, white hair that almost touches the ground

and has no undercoat.

You can tie up the long hair on the head in a topknot.

Its hair should not be curly or kinky.

The Maltese is also the tinier of the two and should weigh between 4 and 6 pounds.

The Bichon, on the other hand, has a curly double coat.

The outer coat is textured, and the inner coat is silky providing an insulating effect.

The Bichon looks like a big powder puff or cotton ball and can weigh quite a bit more

than the Maltese at anywhere from 10 to 18 pounds.

Histories

These two breeds have entirely different histories.

As the name implies, the Maltese breed was established in Malta, an island group off

the southern coast of Italy where these royal dogs were adored for many centuries and nicknamed

"Ye Ancient Dogge of Malta."

The Bichon Frise, whose name means "small dog with curly hair", accompanied English

and Spanish sailors on voyages from the Mediterranean to the Canary Islands, where they became popular

on the Island of Tenerife.

The Bichons were cherished by the Italian nobility and French aristocrats, but after

falling out of fashion, they began to find work as circus performers.

Group Classification

The American Kennel Club categorizes dog breeds by their name and by their group.

The Maltese and the Bichon Frise don't share either.

The Maltese are in the toy group.

Dogs in the toy group are there because of their size; they need to weigh less than 7

pounds.

Their purpose, according to the AKC, is "to embody sheer delight."

Toy dogs typically like to sit in your lap, and they are a good choice for apartment dwellers.

And the Bichon is in the non-sporting group.

The non-sporting group contains a diverse grouping of dogs.

These dogs are sturdy and all have varying sizes, coats, personalities and overall appearance.

According to the AKC, most dogs in the group are good watchdogs and house dogs.

Other breeds in the non-sporting group are the ever-popular Dalmatian, Poodle and Lhasa

Apso, which we covered in our last video linked in the card.

Personality and Temperament

With a history of being cherished for centuries, it doesn't come as a surprise that Maltese

are known for being charming, pampered pooches who love to sit on your the lap.

But, don't be fooled by their royal appearance.

These dogs make feisty watchdogs and lively agility competitors.

The Bichons have a cheerful attitude, are easy to train, and, because of their previously

mentioned history as circus performers, love to show off and entertain with their playful

antics.

If you want to see more of this Bichon showing off his talent, check out Ozzy the Bichon

in the description below.

Health and Life Expectancy

While most Maltese are healthy, they may suffer from hypothyroidism, knee joint problems,

epilepsy, allergies, heart disease, dental disease and eye problems.

Their biggest health problem, however, is from injury, given their small frame size.

They are quite easy to injure.

The average lifespan of the Maltese ranges between 13 and 15 years.

For the Bichon, dental care is important; this breed is prone to early tooth loss and

gum infection.

Other health concerns include allergies, bladder infections, ear infections, cataracts, and

knee joint problems.

As mentioned before, he's a more sturdy dog and is better suited to be around small

or rambunctious children.

The average lifespan of the Bichon is between 16 and 18 years.

So, who wins?

Well, that's up for you to decide.

Which breed do you think wins?

The Maltese or the Bichon Frise.

Let us know in the comments.

Any other breeds you'd like us to compare?

Shout 'em out.

We'll give them a look.

If you like this video, check out some of our other videos here.

Don't forget to subscribe and hit that notification bell for more cute, cuddly canines.

And as always, catch ya next time.

For more infomation >> Maltese vs. Bichon Frise - Dog vs. Dog:Which is Better? - Animal Facts - Duration: 5:52.

-------------------------------------------

Geocaching Capital of Canada - Duration: 8:25.

got it giant dragonfly

dragonfly on the lid

really cute

thats a good winter one

log jam I think they're taking their

really cute that's a good winter one

jokes from Cache Canada

Hey welcome to the geocaching capital of canada

we finally made it to the geocaching capital of Canada yeah

where else would cache Canada go that's

right cache Canada should be here let's

find out a little bit more about it okay

well we went in to see Tupper the turtle

but Tupper wasn't there Tupper was out of geocaching capital headquarters

but we're here in Wilberforce that's the

main point of the geo tour but we did pick up the information and look for it

yourself the links will be down below

check out the geo tour 150 fun fabulous caches we've just started we've done

quite a few and they're really interesting they are really good so

check it out and maybe when you're here

Tupper will be in and when we come back

because there's no way we're gonna

finish this series today on this episode

but gonna come back yeah we're

definitely coming back we'll definitely

come back and do some more cuz they are

so fun oh they're great

yeah let's go get some more including a

virtual cache my favorite let's go get

some cash

welcome to the fire station

look there's a lock Wow it's okay

what would be the combination I think

I'm not gonna say because then other

people have to figure it out but it's I

think it's very very simple very simple

what's the combination see if she can

get in

she deduced correctly she's in case

we've got the lock open just open a

space really tight here let me pull a

new push holy dude holy doodle hang on a

second okay we got in it was tight now

what's this so Oh Oh guess what we gotta

do

pump it up it's a fire station you got

to pump it Pump It pump it it's a pumper

station pump it Pump It pump it Pump It

hey the door popped open that is super

super cool fire truck and the log very

very cool that absolutely deserves a

favorite we'll get that one signed up

and we'll move on to a next one we can't

show you them all on this series but we

wanted to show you at least one of the

really creative caches here and the

geocaching capital of Canada series this

was very well done awesome it almost

reminds me of stuff I've seen for West

Virginia Tim in West Virginia for the

the cash as he does let's go find some

more this is so much fun

this one's pretty cool this is a cool

look at the button on the side reach in

reach in underneath this one's pretty

cool reach in underneath flip the door

and what that's not working very well

isn't this one cool this one is really

neat there's a switch on the side reach

around under the bottom flip the door

press the switch and wait for it it's

coming just wait take four really cool

this one's really cool it is really cool

there's a switch on the side switch on

the side but wait first you have to flip

the door on the bottom there you go turn

left

flip the switch and wait for it by some

tube okay and then you flip the switch

the other way awesome flip the door told

good cash awesome get another cash these

are really good these are really good

let's go get another one I'm having fun

and we should mention that at each cash

you have to get a code word for your

passport and that that one we forgot to

look for the code word so I got to go

back and get it

we were laughing too much I'm too much

fun okay we're at the first stage of the

three stage virtual on this one

Wilberforce that's where we are the

geocaching capital of Canada and you

have to get a thumbs up with the sign in

the background so we're going to do that

and then go to the other two stages

pretty simple and where we go we got

another virtual thumbs up and just like

that we're at the other part of the

verge here and we got to take a picture

that way and a picture that way send

them all in click and click

pass the water bowl the next cache is

supposed to be fabulous

number three damsel in distress we were

told at the Visitor Center to make sure

we come and look for this one and we'll

report what we see sounds cool

I'm sure it's another good cache let's

go find out oh you're very welcome we

rescued the damsel and we got the code

word for this cache and we'll be on our

way and fortunately we got to put her

back in the prison

all signed up under that one that's

another good cache this is a great

series really really well done

well the shadows are getting a little

longer now and we're gonna keep going

but we're gonna leave you now and tell

you come on up and see this geo tour

yourself it's very much worth it we're

absolutely going to come back up to the

geocaching capital of Canada and finish

them and maybe we saw a really nice

cottage nearby we might just stay at a

cottage go for a swim do some caching

but where will geocaching take you

just want to commend

and the CEO cos Tupper Tita Turtur

turtle daughter whatever the Tupper tea

For more infomation >> Geocaching Capital of Canada - Duration: 8:25.

-------------------------------------------

LIPSTICKS COLLECTION | LIPSTICK SHADE OF MY SERIES CHARACTERS | Sananthachat - Duration: 10:39.

This video is all about LIPSTICKS

Today I will show my LIPSTICKS COLLECTION

Many friends asked me to do this kind of video

Honestly, every lipstick gets their own stories na kha

But first, please click SUBSCRIBE

and click the bell icon to get push notification

The first shade is the one that let all the stories begin

Lipstick shade of Sol

Sol is the character from Hate Love Series

She is an attractive girl with blonde hair

dressing sexy clothes in her own style

This lipstick is recommendation from my make-up artist

This one is pink lipstick with gold glitter

Let's try it

smell good

pretty shade

this one is common gold glitter

If we look from far, we cannot see the glitter

but if you want to see clearly

please watch Hate Love Series and focus on Sol character

I used this color in all episodes of that series

I love this lipstick so much

This color is so lady, so dramatic

Let's talk about LIP BALM

Lip balm with pomegranate extract

I usually use lip balm before applying lipstick

I think wearing lipstick on daily basis can dry your lips

and make them darker

so you should use lip balm to nurture your lips

then applying lipstick over

The next one

Lipstick Color of Eida

from Please - Bangkok Rak Stories

nude shade

brick shade

I think nude shade lipstick is not suitable for me

but this one is okay

it's mixed color

look at its color

About its weak point

After many hours of using it

when your lips getting chapped

the texture is broken like broken soil ;)

but after reapplying, it's also okay

If you don't have reapplying lipstick habit

maybe it's not your choice

This is signature shade of Eida in Bangkok Rak Story

and her looking is so fierce

If I want to dress and look like Eida

I just need pick this lipstick

This one is not expensive

Thai Brand

selling in Eveandboy Stores

The next one

This lipstick has strong red shade

Since my face looks so chinese

I'm afraid that using red-shade lipstick

may look like I'm celebrating Chinese New Year

but not that kind of bright red

or outstanding red tone

this one is dark red

so okay

This one

Most of my lipsticks are lip gloss

I don't like matte lipstick cause wearing it makes me look older

look at it

luscious red

get fuller lips

this one I used for KAZZ AWARD

I also used this one for the latest event that I joined

I always bring it along

and give it to my makeup artist to do make up for me

the next one

I used this one to make up for the last product that I'm presenter

P'Hua did this make up for me

I've mentioned P'Hua in some videos before

She used two lipstick colors for that make up

pink outside and orange inside

Actually, my make up artists prefer using many colors to one color for doing make up

they like blending colors

or choosing many colors from many brands

then mixing to make the whole new color

these are orange and pink color

like crayon

texture is quite clear

orange and pink

their tone are quite similar to each other

they are so okay

beautiful shade

the price is not expensive at all

People wonder about differences between cheap lipstick and expensive one

and I myself also want to get the answer

so asking many make-up artists

whether a skincare product is cheap or pricey depends on it's...

No.1: without sunscreen

No. 2: without nourishing substances

No. 3: not organic

the price depends on the quality

the next shade

from KISS ME AGAIN series

Dior Lip Glow

its color is quite soft

light pink

this color

so fresh, so light

so easy to reapply whenever you want

cause its color is light

it's so similar to color-changing lip balm

but before applying this one

I also use lip balm as the first step

the next one

I love these two lipsticks so much

If you are in Thailand, you must pre-order

I bought these lipsticks in Hong Kong trip

You can buy these products in Sephora stores

or in Charlotte Tilbury Stores in foreign countries

the first one I used to mention it in What's In My Bag video - Miranda Kay

the other is Kid Man's Kiss

the first one is light color, the other is dark color

you can see lipstick marks on it

I know it when taking photoshoot for Sudsapda Magazine

I was so impressed with this color when make up artist did it for me on that day

then asking more information about it

after getting all the details

I bought these two lipsticks for myself

the texture is quite soft

but the color is so fresh

If you blend these two shades together, they will look so cute

these colors

you can see that the color tone is quite similar

these two shades match each other well

applying the dark shade inside

then using the light one outside

The next one is color lipstick of Sung Leng

from U-PRINCE

I have pink color lipstick

this one

Numb 752

Shade of Sung Leng

in this series, I played with White Nawat

If you've watch this series

you know that she (Sung Leng) wears no make up

fresh face character

so I brought this lipstick to do makeup by myself

This one

Cute color for Sung Leng character

with two ponytails hairstyle

so cute, so young

the next one is Dao Hormones's lipstick shade

its color is orange tone

Dao is a student character

so her makeup is quite light and natural

after a half of filming day

no need to reapply

take a look at its color

The next one is Neoywan's color lipstick

I also bought this one in Hong Kong

great texture

there is applicator inside lipstick

if we apply to our lips

our lips will look fuller

so I just apply it in the middle

1,2

then using hand to blend it

although it was very small, you can use it for a long time

this color

Neoywan's color

it's not waterproof lipstick

its color fades out a bit when eating, drinking

must reapply after eating

I also put it in my bag

with Armani Lipstick (Used to appear in What's In My Bag Video)

use to reapply when fading off

This is signature color of Neoywan

so attractive

If you don't know who Neoywan is

You can find her in Sai Luerd Maya Series on Channel One31

The last one

This is the first and the first place I've taken this lipstick out of my house

This is...

Louboutin

Shoe Brand

They also have cosmetic products

too heavy

maybe the heaviest lipstick in the universe

This is gift from my Fan Club

Many time I wanted to buy it but it's too big to bring along

So beautiful

I really want to have them in my collection

There is another product looking like high heels

Their packagings are so detailed

look so gorgeous

this one is red color

its texture is so similar to satin

after applying it, we don't need to apply powder over

so pretty

Just looking at them can make me feel good

but so expensive

the shade is so cool

soft color

not outstanding shade

with this price you can buy another lipsticks

having better quality.

but I'm loyal to this brand

really love Louboutin

sentimental value

these two colors

they look almost exactly alike

the same color tone

That's all about my series characters

Hope you guys will love this video

If you've loved one of my characters

and their make up have impressed you much

after watching this video you can do make up and be beautiful like them

That's all about my LIPSTICK COLLECTION

See you guys in the next video ^^

Please SUBSCRIBE

and posting your comments below this video to let me know which color is your favorite :3

Bye~~~

For more infomation >> LIPSTICKS COLLECTION | LIPSTICK SHADE OF MY SERIES CHARACTERS | Sananthachat - Duration: 10:39.

-------------------------------------------

Ten common dreams explained - Duration: 4:32.

Ten common dreams explained.

Sometimes we wake up tired and confused even when we go to bed early at night.

This could have something to do with our nocturnal activity.

Are you some on that feels this dreams like real after you wake up?

As a lucid dreamer?

Today we will talk about ten common dreams that people experience at night so we can

learn what they symbolize and means to your life.

Number one.

Dreams about falling.

This is a minds way of alerting you towards a situation in real life where you feel out

of control.

Maybe this is the time to figure out what is the aspect of life that needs to be taken

care of to avoid any unfavorable situation.

It could be regarding your finances, relationships, career, etc.

It is better to attend to this situation without delay.

Number two.

Being chased.

These dreams indicate that you are avoiding something in real life.

It doesn't matter who is chasing you, but are you trying to avoid a confrontation with someone?

Maybe you are avoiding responsibility or an obligation?

Time to stop running away, face them and get over the situation to find peace from it.

Number three.

Being late.

These kinds of dreams are there to show that you are losing an opportunity in life to experience

some sort of fulfillment.

This can also mean that you are still regretting about a missed opportunity in life or your

inability to make a connection.

To get over this, focus on engaging in things you care about - do not overbook yourself.

Number four.

Death.

This does not suggest that you will actually die.

But this symbolizes an ending of something.

Dying in a dream can mean that you are looking for a new start or that you are going through

a spiritual transformation.

Death of a loved one would be to say that a person is no longer a part of your life,

or that you lack a certain quality that this person expresses.

Number five.

Being naked.

This represents an inflated sense of self or vulnerability.

Maybe this is because you are pretending to be someone more than yourself by lying to others

Maybe its time to stay away from pretending, and you will never see these dreams again.

Number six.

Spiders.

These kinds of dreams are associated with manipulation.

Could be because some are manipulating you and you are in need to recognize the situation

or that you are manipulating someone in a wrong way.

Spiders weave webs as traps to catch other insects flying around.

Take a moment to think about life if you are trapped in something, or you are trapping

someone.

Number seven.

Water.

Water represents, renewal, purification, change and new life when it is not otherwise significant to you.

The context is very important here.

If you are offering water to some other person means you are offering new life or positive change.

Being caught in a typhoon would mean that you are feeling overwhelmed by a life-changing situation.

Number eight.

Being lost.

Searching for something or being lost means you may be suffering from anxiety.

Maybe you are about to take on a challenge or a task that you are not prepared for.

Dreaming about another person being lost could mean that you have unresolved feelings about

this person.

Number nine.

Teeth falling out.

These situations represent challenges and instincts.

Well, we need teeth to eat and good ones to attract mates and reproduce after.

Dreams about teeth exercise your instincts to protect yourself and your own appearance.

Take some time off to think about your life, is there a real-life situation that is destroying

your confidence.

Number ten.

Pregnant.

These dreams indicate that you need to tap into your creative side.

You have an unknown yet significant desire to come up with a new idea, create a piece

of art, or embark on a new creative project.

If you are man dream of being pregnant maybe be craving deep inside for the power that

women are able to wield by becoming a mother.

This yet again concludes our list for this video about dreams and the hidden meanings

behind them.

Hope you enjoyed the view and we hope to see you again with another one soon,

take care.

For more infomation >> Ten common dreams explained - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

Lay ‒ Sheep (Alan Walker Relift) - Duration: 2:37.

Lay ‒ Sheep (Alan Walker Relift)

For more infomation >> Lay ‒ Sheep (Alan Walker Relift) - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

Star Wars: Warum haben X-WINGS ausklappbare Flügel? - Duration: 4:59.

For more infomation >> Star Wars: Warum haben X-WINGS ausklappbare Flügel? - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

Bring It: Bonus - The Birmingham Moms Challenge Dianna (Season 5, Episode 11) | Lifetime - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> Bring It: Bonus - The Birmingham Moms Challenge Dianna (Season 5, Episode 11) | Lifetime - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

🌺ФУТАЖ ФОНОВЫЙ НЕЖНОСТЬ для поздравлений🌺 - Duration: 1:16.

For more infomation >> 🌺ФУТАЖ ФОНОВЫЙ НЕЖНОСТЬ для поздравлений🌺 - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

Was That Really Me? A Look Back at Awkward Yearbook Photos | Maria | Ancestry - Duration: 1:15.

- I was heavily influenced by Melanie Griffith

in the film Working Girl.

(upbeat music)

This is me at 12 years old, 1988.

This outfit was the culmination

of at least a few weeks of planning.

There are clocks on my blouse.

Who's the rapper in, like, the late 80s

that wore a big clock?

This could be shoulder pads or it could just be

my big boned nature.

Here I think I was trying to, like,

rebel against my natural curls.

And I was like, if I just brush it out,

and it's actually shaved in the back.

I do remember using a lot of Aqua Net.

I literally thought like, oh yeah,

I'm like matching the fly girls on In Living Color.

I look good.

A yearbook photo I think is like this rite of passage,

how they decided to present themselves to the world

at a very awkward time.

I am 100% still the kid in that photo.

I've just added to her.

(upbeat music)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét