Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 31 2018

"WDWGILY" by SYML

♪ Where did we go I love you ♪

♪ Where did we go I love you ♪

♪ Where did we go I love you ♪

♪ Where did we go I love you ♪

♪ Where did we go I love you ♪

♪ Where did we go I love you ♪

♪ Where where did we where where did we go ♪

♪ Where where did we where ♪

♪ I love you ♪

♪ Where where did we where where did we go ♪

♪ Where where did we where did we we go ♪

♪ Where did we go I love you ♪

♪ Where did we go I love you ♪

♪ Where do do we go I love you ♪

♪ Where did we go I love you ♪

♪ Where do do we go I love you ♪

♪ Where did we go I love you ♪

♪ Go ♪

♪ Go ♪

♪ I made a grave mistake ♪

♪ True love miscalculated ♪

♪ My nightmare turns to day ♪

♪ I can still feel you in my space ♪

♪ How could you ♪

♪ I want to ♪

♪ Where did we ♪

♪ Go ♪

♪ Where did we go I love you ♪

♪ Where do do we go I love you ♪

♪ Where did we go I love you ♪

♪ Where do do do we go I love you ♪

♪ Keeping all the time in the middle of the night ♪

♪ Think I'm doing this right ♪

♪ It wasn't my fault ♪

♪ I called up ♪

♪ This is too much, I've had enough ♪

♪ I get so sick of you calling my bluff ♪

♪ Now that you've won What have you won ♪

♪ How 'bout you sit back while they play on ♪

♪ Go ♪

♪ Where did we where where did we (play on) go ♪

♪ Where where did we ♪

♪ How 'bout you sit back while they play on ♪

♪ Go ♪

♪ Now that you've won, what have you done ♪

♪ Sit back while they play on ♪

♪ How could you (where did we we go) ♪

♪ I called up ♪

♪ I love you ♪

♪ Where do do we go I love you ♪

♪ Where do do we go I love you ♪

♪ Where do do we go I love you ♪

♪ Where do do do we go I love you ♪

♪ Where did we go ♪

♪ Go ♪

♪ Go ♪

♪ Go ♪

♪ I've made a grave mistake (Where do do we go I love you) ♪

♪ True love miscalculated (Where do do we go I love you) ♪

♪ My nightmare turns to day (Where do do we go I love you) ♪

♪ I can still feel you in my space (Where do do do we go) ♪

♪ I love you ♪

♪ Where where did we where where did we we go ♪

♪ Where where did we where where did we we go ♪

♪ I called up ♪

♪ I love you ♪

♪ Where do do we go I love you ♪

♪ Where do do we go I love you ♪

♪ Where do do we go I love you ♪

♪ Where did we go I love you ♪

For more infomation >> SYML - "WDWGILY" [Official Music Video] - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

JÚLIO Cocielo na NEVE - Whindersson DESABAFOU NO INSTA | Youtube News - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> JÚLIO Cocielo na NEVE - Whindersson DESABAFOU NO INSTA | Youtube News - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

CupHead part 4~ THE SECOND WORLD IS CALLING - Duration: 31:12.

Hiya storytellers, my name's Drifterthorn and welcome back to cuphead

We're still on the first world, but think we're about done I have one

running gun

And we got the airplane lady. I think it's all we have left to do

It's getting close to the Ryan gun last time we played this so let's see

Wait, hold on got it. It's been a while and I've played of all their games aren't

You

Wait Adam I changed my weapon that's - that's the joke. That's a super

That but why wasn't it working before

All right, we're gonna get it this time I

Don't

Stupid mistakes, okay

B you're not supposed to be over here

You might notice on my last episode how would G

Those bugs guys. Oh

Okay

Shit come on top they look better this infant

Oh

Ho I know I think that was gonna land

Oh

That's what you're gonna play cop that we can play this way

Okay, three lives

Fuck up like that like this dope a ding-dong

Are you serious get fucking away?

Are you freaking kidding me?

It's so fun to grab scrap it's not but it is

Okay

Can you upside your head stupid voice

Remember I told you this wasn't gonna be a great game because I didn't get mad easily

Yeah, I changed my mind. It's just totally gonna be one of my ready to be I

Just thought of goats in the second world, I don't want to play this

It's just stupid last part why dad

Faster than making mistakes

All right, there is no way I could pop

Hey

One Cammack

Our cheese

Cuphead I hate you so much. Mr. Song. I hate this level

Please please please please please please work

Fucking finally, oh my god that took so long to

Be vayan I friggin take it for that course. Holy crap

Okay onto the

Air place like heating. Oh

My god, I cannot believe how long it took me to do that

You guys are so lucky that

I am gonna cut it down. You'll probably just see like my last Your Honor my last couple of

Hey, I got distracted seeing if I could do that

Shit

Come to the sister phase, what are you doing?

Are you serious I

Don't know watches out there. I don't know what after the system stage or whatever but

Hey, I'm a - I will take it I

Don't know what happened. All right. Yeah. It was like a world

You still won't know how to get that coin

Alright, I think that's everything for this world. So let's into the dye house

Mr. King

You know, this is by a woman who's singing I didn't know that

The first time I heard this soundtrack, I didn't know this was a woman driving a very impressive

Well think that if it looks like you really put on but I'm

putting the kibosh on them deados

You can head on over to the next aisles any more marks for you to learn more

I

Love that song Oh

Oh so old I see this is the problem with doing voices, I won't remember nothing my voices are good old

Guys hold on take the stars. I cut up. What do you I believe I found a way out of this mess you're in

Hot dog you have

Your straight that's growing. You'll soon be a match for that no-good King does and maybe even the devil itself?

golly, do you really think I

do

But you gotta get close to that devil last year. I already had those soul contracts in the end

All they've been you get a chance to turn the tables on that fiend. So when the time comes do the right thing

Which me and my brother did not do if we plead this

Welcome to the second Isles

Never heard of a barbershop trio

If we can't find our fourth member will never see sound right again be a pal

let us know if you spot him won't you I

Sure will

Alright, let's see how many times I've died

You all your battles and all my rhymes you have failed affairs 98 times

It felt like so much more than that

Alright I'm not doing this stupid asshole pow and

All these are horrible right off the bat

Good timing fellas. I just added an upgrade on your aeroplanes

Now you can wallop your foes with bombs just switch your weapons whenever strikes your fancy. Try it out

Your aeroplane are now equipped with the mini-boss switch your weapon any time during god. Oh

I

completely Jesus boys a

Meaning tell me how I go my mom to pick the very best one and you are not it

Was the trick with this even hitting him

For me a sweet to this friendly son Clark

think famous did Phineas I

Don't know. I don't know why I do this

What?

Shit

Yeah, that's right I had to get to earphones I mean minions my foes your minions

See look how good the roundabout is its price Ju at weapon of choice

Yep, boo. Oh my god. I got the secret. Oh

I forgot about the head. Oh, I will shudder good. It will never sit a chance

It's so funny there's some things in this game. I remember really well and there's some I don't like that a

Airplane lady changing it all to all the different forms crap

But I remember the clown really well

He took forever to be I think the clown was the hardest boss

my brother

There we go, whoo-hoo these two castles eyes

Dang it

Straight off the iron and

Too hot to handle. I do not know why I cannot read today. I

Apologize for every single one of my steaks

Come on waffle guys, let's go

Yeah heat decks to the but like the castle Lulu

This guy there's a trick with this guy. I can't remember what it is though

All right, I'm not this guy come on

Yes, all right come on she won I to sue it's not gonna register

Come on Castle, seriously, I don't want your head you

Dang it, they're right there to

Scan reminds me of attack man. I think it supposed to be a jawbreaker though. I have ever had a job there

Anybody else knew we had drug rages. I don't think I'm ever like surprised

Yeah, right this is a bean jelly bean jelly bean on the very bottom

Yeah, that's right I'm taking out your meat

This idea is those Joseph rectangles or squares whatever your common

There we go, there we go. Oh I got you all figured out

Dang it

No more mr. Nice gal, I love that they have the principal pretzels as the fish. Oh

I got distracted by the background

Okay, I got one help I can do this right I can help no problem

Delicious and victorious while many say nutritious

Screw you muffin ice cream cupcakes thing

Yes, go away, okay, come on we're on your next one. Let's go

Yes, yes, yes, okay do not put the cupcake muffin ice damn it

Hate you so much right now

Jellybeans assholes

This big be not this guy

Least there's not jellybeans throwing out

Yes out of here

With wool buddy, you're running out of minions while she got

Take you your poopy gun

Come on maybe Baba let's go

Yes, I

Like the tassels don't a temper tantrum

- thank you. Oh

You got Banaras dawn bonbon soul project

Must take a secret shortcut

That's what some poke kids did last week

That's the only way they could have beaten me to the right say maybe you could show me with shortcut Israel

If I find it sure kid

You think yeah, I found it bring impressed

Well, honey there fellas come to watch me

Watch my little show have you I cannot read they say juggling is a bit like pairing

Top at first but soon you could strip them string them together swimmingly. I'm

Hopin to get for some day four in a row. Yeah, that would be something wanted

Whatever you say my man

Hey, I found a coin

Alright, I'm not doing a run again, I'm not after that last one. I ain't we had like this way

Hey, hey lady, I found I found the shortcut you press

Thanks fellas. I knew there was something there was a faster way across the aisles. I'll be the first time all the rides again

What is wrong with me

Just just boys

All right all the way this episode here. I have to get ready for school. So

hi, this one was a

Really quiet one. I'm sorry. I was mostly concentrating on the buzzes of it at the first world. I was kind of

Done with this. But thank you guys so much for watching and I'll talk to you warriors. Later

For more infomation >> CupHead part 4~ THE SECOND WORLD IS CALLING - Duration: 31:12.

-------------------------------------------

Where's the Evangelist? - Gorillaz Fanimatic (Thanks for dem subs!) - Duration: 4:31.

DONT TURNOFF CC IT WILL HAVE IMPORTANT INFORMATION LATER

Mudz was still in jail when I was animating dis

So...

For more infomation >> Where's the Evangelist? - Gorillaz Fanimatic (Thanks for dem subs!) - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

Balcony Tour Aboard Carnival Splendor - Duration: 1:59.

Huh. Look up. Huh? Look up. Oh. I thought it was this.

Regular balcony not enough leg room

to stretch out but still get a very nice view

Oh slightly different configuration for

the bathroom not that unusual

$100 off sale! GoPro!

For more infomation >> Balcony Tour Aboard Carnival Splendor - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

Mayday五月天 [ 一顆蘋果 ] LIVE at DNA world tour - Duration: 4:55.

For more infomation >> Mayday五月天 [ 一顆蘋果 ] LIVE at DNA world tour - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

Back To School Supplies Shopping | Xiaoling toys - Duration: 10:35.

Xiaoling English :The way to go Home | Xiaoling toys

For more infomation >> Back To School Supplies Shopping | Xiaoling toys - Duration: 10:35.

-------------------------------------------

How to increase breast size - Nanotechnology natural supplements - Duration: 4:49.

Solemproducts - Natural breast enhancement, because it is not only about size but femininity

with quality.

Subscribe to our channel and visit solemproducts.com....

How to enlarge and enahance your breast size with natural supplements

The natural way to increase breasts size, is by empowering what you already have.

And in order to understand what that is, first take a look at the key factor which makes

your breasts grow and develop.

Maybe you have heard of estrogens.

Estrogens, is the primary female sex hormone.

It is responsible for the development and regulation of, the female reproductive system

and secondary sex characteristics.

Estrogens, can be replaced by phytoestrogens.

Do I have already the natural power for my breast growth?

Your body, does have the ability to make your body reacting to the stimulation for breast

growth, by giving phytoestrogens to your body.

Phytoestrogens are the natural substitute for human estrogens.

Estrogens, are the contributors for sexual development, including breast growth, but

for some reasons, the estrogens production along specially puberty and also along your

life, may be poor.

Once you leave puberty.

Due to genetics mainly, diet, lifestyle and physical activity.

. . . Estrogens production can be affected, and as a consequence, women experiment poor

breasts growth.

Phytoestrogens, then are a key factor for breast enlargement, and as they are found

naturally in plants like Pueraria Mirifica, there are no risks, no pain, no side effects,

but actual results for your breasts augmentation.

Do not think of a surgical procedure for breasts enlargment when you have now a natural alternative

option.

Where can I find those phytoestrogens for natural breasts growth?

Nanotechnology, science and nature, have always given us all we need.

All what we have to use and consume come from nature, and somehow transformed or empowered.

Medicine, is what nature has given us, but empowered to make us feel better.

Nanotechnology, has made possible to have phytoestrogens in solutions like creams, capsules,

sprays and serums.

This natural based ingredient products, make possible to have a whole solution for natural

breasts growth.

Take a look at Solemproducts.com Beauty & Health

How can I administrate these natural products for increasing my breast size?

It is a 6 months programm if you want, and it is recommended to do it so, for actual

and permanent results.

Take into account, that this natural programm is:

• No Pain • No surgical procedure

• No after surgery recovery stage • Permament results

• actual and noticeable results

All the instructions are clear and friendly to apply by yourself.

Breast creams, capsules, breasts masks, breast serum and breast spray are the products rich

in phytoestrogens for breast growth.

Products for:

Youg Lady (18–25 years old) Mature Lady (25–40 years old)

Elder Lady(40+ years old) And Lady with breasts implants (18+ years old)

Are there some other methods apart from Phytoestrogen products?

There may be some meals rich in phytoestrogens to boost breast growth, but the amounts you

need to consume are substantious, and not directly empowering the area of your breasts

to grow.

Physical activity, diet and some other natural ways, are the best option, however it will

take really long to get the results you should expect for outstanding results.

Our natural products are already formulated so that your body, has the porportional amount

of phytoestrogens that your body needs, for breast enlargement and enhancement.

Nanotechnology, empowering phytoestrogens, high quality products, worth investing and

trying.

Years of research and investigation.

Constantly improving our solutions.

In the production of our herb for breast enlargement products, we use Nanotechnology, several layers

above other colloidal carriers, such as liposomes or polymeric nanoparticles.

This technology is what makes our products so effective, because it enables your body

to more easily, absorb them and do what they were designed to do.

It is not about breast size only.. it is about enhancement and care.

Review more information about this natural, phytoestrogens option, and discover more benefits.

Be natural, be healthy

Subscribe to our channel and visit our website solemproducts.com

For more infomation >> How to increase breast size - Nanotechnology natural supplements - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

中国に誕生した超巨大な図書館!面白い雑学 - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> 中国に誕生した超巨大な図書館!面白い雑学 - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko 「AMV」Im Good - Duration: 3:30.

Você não é um herói

Então não aja como isso

E por favor não me trate

Como eu sou seu companheiro

Porque eu assisto tv

Eu vejo como a vida é

E não é fácil

Mas ainda estou bem aqui

Gritando

Estou bem, estou bem, estou bem, estou bem

Sim

Meu nego

Estou bem, estou bem, estou bem, estou bem

Você não é um herói

Então não aja como isso

E por favor não me trate

Como eu sou seu companheiro

Porque eu assisto tv

Eu vejo como a vida é

E não é fácil

Mas ainda estou bem aqui

Gritando

Estou bem, estou bem, sim

Meu nego

Estou bem, estou bem, sim

Chegando até mim

Tipo, "você ainda faz música, cara?"

Faça-lhes perguntas amáveis

Não deve nem mesmo apertar sua mão

Embora você fosse o mano

Ainda não me conhece, é tão maldito

2 milhões de visualizações

E crescendo, siga minhas realizações

Quero dizer

Porque eu trabalho bem

Faça o backup no jogo

Como meus vocais tem o elenco fora

Tudo o que eu fui foi rejeitado

Por aqueles que parecem carecer de coração

Tentando dar ao mundo alguma esperança

Então, através da escuridão eu vou lançar arte

Esperando que a vida seja o caminho

Ilumina seu ontem

A vida tem sido escura E todos podem ver que eu tenho muito a dizer

Poucos amigos apoiaram

Você pode dizer como eu falo

Então, estar em volta dessa energia

Eu sinto que posso pagar

Falando sobre eu preciso de direção

Samba onde é seu

Eu tive o meu E é a única coisa

Que eu tenho trabalhado para

E eu construí a partir do chão

Vocês parecem não ajudar mais

Veja que é difícil se movimentar

Porque a internet é o que abriu a porta

Você não é um herói

Então não aja como isso

E por favor não me trate

Como eu sou seu companheiro

Porque eu assisto tv

Eu vejo como a vida é

E não é fácil

Mas ainda estou bem aqui

Gritando, estou bem, estou bem, estou bem, estou bem

Sim

Meu nego

Estou bem, estou bem, estou bem, estou bem

Sim

O que eu quero dizer

Vocês não foram sobre o sonho

Mesmo de volta ao ensino médio

Vocês não estavam realmente na equipe

Para aqueles que foram

Você sabe que eu sei

E seu apoio significa tudo

Prestes a provar

Venha de qualquer lugar

E se torne qualquer coisa

Que você pode pegar o que você ama

E faça tudo

Que parte é maior que nós?

Nós fizemos tudo

E você sabe

É porque eu uso minha palavra

Como um anel de casamento

Aderindo ao meu cray

Coloque a honestidade acima de tudo

Porque eu não fui perfeito

Mas pelo menos eu tenho um propósito

Estrelas em ascensão na minha lista de contatos

Nós batemos batidas e merecemos merda

Conversa com os maiores

Mal posso esperar para dizer que eu fiz isso

Gritos para aqueles que dizem

Eu ajudei-os a passar por tempos difíceis

Você meu favorito

Gritos para canais que me enviam

E os inimigos que podem me explodir

E grita para um mundo

Insiste em você não vai me controlar

Blogs que me mostram amor

E amigos que amam o que fazemos

Todo mundo que nos vê batendo o antes que vem

Você não é um herói

Então não aja como isso

E por favor não me trate

Como eu sou seu companheiro

Porque eu assisto tv

Eu vejo como a vida é

E não é fácil

Mas ainda estou bem aqui

Gritando eu sou bom

Sim

Meu nego

Estou bem, estou bem, estou bem, estou bem

Sim

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét