Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 31 2018

Hey everybody. I'm Lynn.

Thanks for watching my video.

Today I'm going to be talking to you about the benefits

of watching movies, TV, and even YouTube videos in English.

This is a really helpful video so keep watching watching.

Watching movies and TV shows in English is a

great way to improve your English speaking ability.

You can improve your listening,

your reading,

if you use subtitles,

and your speaking

all by watching movies, TV shows or even YouTube videos in English.

Now the most important thing to keep in mind when choosing a movie,

a TV show or a YouTube video is

not to choose something too difficult.

Many of my students when they start watching movies or TV shows in English,

they choose something that might be fun to watch,

but it's much too difficult for them to understand.

Then what happens is they feel overwhelmed

or frustrated and they just want to give up on learning English.

so in order to avoid that,

choose something that is easy first.

Then after, you feel comfortable,

you can move on to something a little bit more difficult.

When choosing a YouTube video,

a good suggestion is to stick to one channel

and keep watching those videos many times until you feel comfortable .

Another good idea is watch the same video a number of times.

Repeat it over and over.

You can watch it with the subtitles in your language,

and then you can watch it

with the subtitles in English,

and then you can watch it with no subtitles.

And each time you watch the video,

or whatever you choose,

you'll be improving your English speaking ability.

Watching English programs is a great way to improve your English conversation skill.

So watching movies, TV shows, and YouTube videos in English

is going to help improve your English conversation ability.

And when you watch these movies or TV shows,

don't be afraid to mimic just what the actor or actress says.

This will also help you to improve.

I know learning English is hard, but I know you can do it as well.

Thanks for watching.

See you next time.

Tell me what kind of movies, TV shows, and YouTube channels

you like to watch in the comments below.

And don't forget to keep supporting my channel.

See you in the next video.

For more infomation >> Watch TV, Movies, and YouTube to Learn English Conversation - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

【MV】"Warrior in Big Tokyo" - EEE (ETSUYO ELLE EMERALD) /「大東京戦士」- エツヨ エメラルド 公式 ミュージックビデオ - Duration: 3:48.

Wow wow wow

Wow wow wow

Warrior in Big Tokyo

Warrior in Big Tokyo〜東京大戦士

Ever since the day I looked up

This fire in me won't stop

Some may think that I won't make it

But there's no doubt I'll make way

Derailing into a winding road

Risk-taking? won't mislead me at all

In minutes I'll show you how it's done

oh yeah

Try to stop me if you really can

I don't care, cuz I know I'm not alone

This life it may be hard

but I'll do it, cuz I've got you in my heart

Livin like

Wow wow wow

Wow wow wow

Warrior in big Tokyo

Wow wow wow

Wow wow wow

Warrior in big Tokyo

Generating answers from 0

I realized I've got glow

Makin' shadows on every step

But here I am with milestones

Been through it

Being a bait and played

Won't take it

Judging me for who I am

Mistaken

trying to change and free myself

Try to catch me if you really can

I don't care, cuz I know I'm not alone

At times there will be walls

but I'll climb it

cuz I've got you in my heart

Livin like

Wow wow wow

Wow wow wow

Warrior in big Tokyo

Wow wow wow

Wow wow wow

Warrior in big Tokyo

What am I

supposed to do Can't ever walk away

from truth

Music is my love, my passion

This is how

I'm gonna breakthrough form now

Oh yeah

Try to stop me if you really can

I don't care

cuz I know I'm not alone

This life it may be hard

but I'll do it

cuz I've got you in my heart

At times there will be walls

but I'll climb it

cuz I've got you in my heart

This life it may be hard

but I'll do it,

cuz I've got you in my heart

Livin like

Wow wow wow

Wow wow wow

Warrior in big Tokyo

Wow wow wow

Wow wow wow

Warrior in big Tokyo

Thx for watching!

if you like this video please give it a big thumbs up !

and Don't forget SUBSCRIBE this ch. xoxox

For more infomation >> 【MV】"Warrior in Big Tokyo" - EEE (ETSUYO ELLE EMERALD) /「大東京戦士」- エツヨ エメラルド 公式 ミュージックビデオ - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

KİM BUSİK İLK MAÇINA ÇIKIYOR BÜTÜN GÜNEY KORE MAÇI İZLİYOR | PES 2019 EFSANE OL - Duration: 8:26.

For more infomation >> KİM BUSİK İLK MAÇINA ÇIKIYOR BÜTÜN GÜNEY KORE MAÇI İZLİYOR | PES 2019 EFSANE OL - Duration: 8:26.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Farm Animals For Kid Name and sound Animals for Kid - Duration: 4:27.

Horse

Rooster

Rabbit

For more infomation >> Learn Farm Animals For Kid Name and sound Animals for Kid - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

G Board Animoji Stickers | G Board Kaypad Settings | Latest Technology 2018 - Duration: 2:33.

G Board Animoji Stickers

G Board Kaypad Settings

Latest Technology 2018

For more infomation >> G Board Animoji Stickers | G Board Kaypad Settings | Latest Technology 2018 - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Maiya Mere Ghar Aana || Latest Maiyya Ji Ke Bhajan 2018 || Divya Shakti - Duration: 12:23.

For more infomation >> Maiya Mere Ghar Aana || Latest Maiyya Ji Ke Bhajan 2018 || Divya Shakti - Duration: 12:23.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO BEAT DARK SOULS - WILDEST GUIDE OF 2018 - Duration: 2:24.

Waddup, dudes (vid contains racist jokes)

It's Vovan here

I mean Oleg

That is Lamy

Hehe boi

Now I'm gonna tell you how to beat Dark Souls 3

Actually it's not that hard

People who can't beat Dark Souls just think that the game's so hard and can't just not to be stupid

(pic says: He can't pass through the first boss. Yeah, he's a loser.)

Makes sense

To pass the game you need two things:

Brain and hands

If you have hands, then you need brain

Without hands game may be difficult

We don't wanna complicate, so leave the vid if you don't have any of those

But if you have all of the stuff

Then listen here:

For the first you should know that you're just a little bird of kiwi

In a large pathetic jungle

Pathetic as all of those DS guides

As black as my slaves of my goddamn plantation of cucumbers

Now we sould go back to the guide

Take all of your sausages, 'cause we're going down the hell

You must make yourself a sammich out of cucumbers

To not die and don't see one of those "wasted" sign variation

What did you expect?

Even in real life you will see that sign one day.

#wasted

Real fact, my boys

You must choose a class to play

Choose wisely, you kitten

And go forward in progress

Avoid the attacks of all those gross monsters

'CAUSE THEY WANT TO KILL YOUR KITTENS

BEWARE OF LOSING YOUR CATS BECAUSE THEY'RE SOOO IMPORTANT

Shitty cats could save your life

...or you can eat them and not die

That's estus. You wot?

You can toss your cat-bombs around

to run away and NOT DIE

wut

It means cats are SO goddamn important in this game

If you don't have an in-game cat,

Take the real one and put it under your butt

Fill the cat with fire and rage you get from the f**ing game

But when you slash your way to the first boss you should know..

..that the boss isn't that easy..

..and you must hit that mofo

Yes, my friend. You heard me right.

To pass through DS3 you must hit all of those stupid asses

I understand that the information I told you can shock you

But please don't go nuts

like me (#AINSLEY4LIFE)

Try to not be killed by bosses

'cause even with your cats you can get rekt

Kill the summoned units of all those shit-heads

to get more cats

to defeat some new sh*tty bosses

SmAsH that moving sh*t with your frying pan

because it is not enough graceful

and you can't use it in PUBG

But now I'll end the guide with those words:

Good bye everybody and remember: "Today you might have cats, but yesterday you may not" - Confucius.

please like and sub

For more infomation >> HOW TO BEAT DARK SOULS - WILDEST GUIDE OF 2018 - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

[ MATCH 201] du FIVE SONGS - Duration: 5:35.

For more infomation >> [ MATCH 201] du FIVE SONGS - Duration: 5:35.

-------------------------------------------

[神州穿梭.深圳]#115 深圳東門首選按摩店|鵬式足療養生園|地點方便|裝修得宜|設置不俗|環境衛生|性價比極高|足底按摩一小時69元|無需小費 - Duration: 5:47.

For more infomation >> [神州穿梭.深圳]#115 深圳東門首選按摩店|鵬式足療養生園|地點方便|裝修得宜|設置不俗|環境衛生|性價比極高|足底按摩一小時69元|無需小費 - Duration: 5:47.

-------------------------------------------

CLC(씨엘씨) - 둠칯두둠칯 (Doom-CLC, Doodoom-CLC) [승연] EP.02 : 수상 스포츠 체험기 - Duration: 12:10.

[What is this place with such blue sky…?]

#At a water skiing resort in Yangpyeong

Here I am at a water skiing place in Yangpyeong!

Everyone..

It is hot summer

HOT SUMMER!

It's really really hot

[Seungyeon goes for water sports on such an extremely hot summer day]

Wow~

Great, right?

It's really hot here

but the reflection of light on the water

Glitters and makes a beautiful sight

But really..

The funny thing is since it's my first time water skiing

I'm not sure if I will be good at it.

I will be okay, right?

I may be good, I may not.. I don't know

(Worried now that she is about to do it)

Q. Why did you want to try water skiing? First of all, I like doing activities..

And it was interesting that I could ride something on the water

Especially since this summer was so hot

You just want to dive in the water, right?

So I wanted to try it~

Ah~ It's so good here

Then~ Let me go take a try now!

Let's go to the teacher~

[Enters with excited heart!] (pit-a-pat~)

If you go skiing in winter,

This is just like skiing

if you can float on the water

The first part, to float on the water surface could be hard

But once you succeed, it will be exactly the same

Then let's start with the ground training!

Uh~ I am nervous~!

(Seungyeon gets elated when nervous…) Dancing at this moment..?

I can't look at the camera lol

I am so excited~

Excited!

When you go in the water first,

The skis are long, like this

So just spread the skis to the sides like this

Put the rope in between the pair of skis

The rope will stretch out

Then gather the ski like this and make a parallel shape like number 11

Bend your knees and pull them to your chest

The first thing to remember is the eyes!

Never look at the water and try to look far

The second thing is the arms!

Do not pull them up, just stretch them down and let them relax

Third, when you are pulled up,

Your knees could get far apart like this

So just pull them together,

And bend your knees as much as possible and pull them to your chest

(So many details to remember!) [The teacher is giving detailed cautions specifically!]

Now look here

Try to raise your hips slowly from here

slowly

Don't stretch your knees

With your knees bent a little

At first try to be pulled like this as much as possible from here

So keep being pulled and when you think you are able to keep your balance

Bend your knee a bit more to the front and push in your hips

And make this posture

(… It seems to be a bit.. too much to remember..?) Nothing really much..?

Water..

Obviously I am going into it..

Are you afraid of water?

No, I am fine

I know how to swim, too

This feels a bit like.. weight training..

But since I am on the water.. I will float well, right?

I won't sink in.. right?

(nervous all of a sudden)

Screams~

What should I do~

[Going in the water finally!]

OMG OMG OMG!! [Going in the water finally!]

Floating~

(Look here... My body doesn't feel mine now)

Bend your knees

And stretch out your arms

Bend your knees and look far ahead

Don't raise your hips

(He said nothing much but definitely not..) [starts off just as the way she learned in ground training!]

Laughs laughs

(It's hard to keep in balance on the surface of water) [Keeping in balance seems to be harder than expected]

(She just started it and is already this good!) [Seungyeon is good at keeping in balance!]

(surprised herself)

#_Seungyeon's_inevitable_laughter_hard_to_control Tee hee hee

Splash!

Sobs T-T First time falling into the water

First time falling into the water

(What lives in this water…?) [Curiosity grows out of blue…]

Are there any fish inside?

There are so many

Oops

I hate it T-T

I hate it T-T There are sharks too

Really??

Really?

They won't bite you~ Shocked

Shocked

Let's hurry and get done with it!

(Is the shock treatment working?) [How about this time?]

(It's working!) [She seems more used to it!]

Wow~ (It's working!) [She seems more used to it!]

Wait..

[Teacher..? You said there's nothing much..?]

[Why is everyone laughing..?]

(Where am I..? Who am I..?)

(You will be able to walk on the water soon) [Seungyeon walking on the water of suffering and hardship]

I am starving..

This is really tough..

People don't say that for no reason

I thought of..

Riding in a cool way from that far over there

But I keep on falling into the water every 10 second lol

Ah, this feels really nice

It feels so nice with the breeze when you are wet

Q. You seemed to be scared earlier

I have that thing

I can't see anything below suddenly

Then I feel like there is something inside..

Something might touch me.. and so on..

Now, let's start exercising, shall we?

Up to now.. (it was just warming up..)

>> Weren't you supposed to do it earlier?

I know lol

My hands are all worn out

#_Her_hands_got_calluses_now..

Her hands are not ok

It was really tough

Grabbing the bar is the hardest..

(It's hard to keep in balance than doing the pole) [It's time to do it with the rope!]

[Will she be okay..?]

Ugh!

First trial failed

Wow!! I did it! [A great success!]

[A great success!]

[A great success! Thought she but failed..]

Third attempt failed

(Determined to succeed)

(But she is enjoying it lol) [It seems harder than she thought]

(She has to do what she had in mind) [Final success with her dogged perseverance!]

Wow~ (She has to do what she had in mind) [Final success with her dogged perseverance!]

Now I am getting the grip of it

You are still scared.. no?

Yeah.. but can we go faster?

This is so much fun lol

When are we getting there like this? Lol

We are almost here

Just a little farther!

Father?

A little farther!

Feather?

FARTHER

Not in her right mind

(Our leader is almighty..) [She seems to be having fun after picking it up!]

Splashes (Her way of stopping…)

(Although she drank a little water) [It was such a fun water skiing practice time]

#With_Cool_River_breeze

#With_Cool_River_breeze_and_Iceflakes (GAME OVER)

#Extreme_With_The_Staffs (and screaming sounds)

Cool and refreshing

[That's how she ended a joyful day~]

It was a spectacle experience I had today!

I can't keep my eyes open lol

It was too short

Before the summer ends I will come back again

(Screaming background sound)

Nods (Yangpyeong spirit)

I like doing active things

And find it hard to stay home

Just sitting and doing nothing..

So I always want to do something

Dance Sports.. And Water skiing..

This was my first time trying them

And I had really wanted to try them..

It was so great that I could make my first challenge with you

I wish you could spend this summer more actively as well

And more than anything, like me in the nature~

It feels so good~ just looking at it could refresh you

And makes you relax

And helps you get over the hot summer

So I wish you could all come here too!

Okay?

Bye bye~

#The_proper_ending_of_a_vacation_is_ofcourse_with_food

#Today's_CLC_Mukbang_clip_is_with_Boiled_Chicken (Let's not mention potato pancake, glutinous rice, chicken stew and drink..)

Chomp Chomp

(This is it for the fabulous, little vacation~)

The End. (You should visit it before the summer ends~)

For more infomation >> CLC(씨엘씨) - 둠칯두둠칯 (Doom-CLC, Doodoom-CLC) [승연] EP.02 : 수상 스포츠 체험기 - Duration: 12:10.

-------------------------------------------

Hahmoterapia 13. Harley Quinn & Jokeri [Joker & Harley - Couples Therapy] - Duration: 5:04.

Well, hello!

Did you know that I used to be a psychiatrist?

How did you become a patient?

It was your fault!

Madness is like gravity.

All it takes is a little push.

Are you alright?

This started in august 2016 and still he refuses

to go to the doctor.

What doesn't kill you, simply makes you stranger.

I can't remember your name. Who are you?

The agent of chaos!

Nice to meet you, Theagent.

Puddin'. Behave yourself!

(Theagent Ofchaos.)

What brings you here?

Do you want to know how I got these scars?

That's what I'm here for.

All the spoons were gone.

I ate Nutella straight from the jar.

With a knife!

Ok... Do you want to tell me more?

The knife was sharp!

Shut up!

That's not why we are here.

I think he doesn't love me anymore.

Why is that?

Before he tried to kill me many times a week.

Now only twice a month.

Kill?

All he cares about is Batman.

He completes me. I need him.

I complete you. I love you.

You can't love me. I'm an idea. A state of mind.

I don't understand.

Look Harley! She is even worse psychiatrist than you.

What? What was that? Should I punch Joker in the face?

Sorry. I'm hearing voices.

Why so serious?

Who is Batman?

He is the good guy. We are the bad guys.

And what do you mean by killing?

Killing.

Ok.

What is your suggestion? Should we start a new hobby?

I think you should start taking you medication.

We could kill Batman!

We can't kill Batman. He is too much fun.

We will keep this up forever.

I'm not gonna kill him. He is not gonna kill me.

Batman, Batman...

Always Batman.

Batman.

I do what I want according to my plan.

You are not part of the plan.

Last time you said you don't have a plan.

Chaos.

I have done everything you asked me to do.

Chaos.

You are so unfair.

You know what chaos is? Chaos is fair.

You know what you are? An a**hole.

I'm the agent of chaos.

I can help you.

- No. - Yes.

Stop it!

Puddin'! Do you want to kill me?

Yes I do.

I want to kill you too.

This is not healthy.

This is love.

For more infomation >> Hahmoterapia 13. Harley Quinn & Jokeri [Joker & Harley - Couples Therapy] - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

Vanga Tori Majhi | by Jamil Hossain | Bangla New Song 2018 | Official Art Track | Dhruba Multimedia - Duration: 5:07.

vanga tori majhi

vanga tori majhi

For more infomation >> Vanga Tori Majhi | by Jamil Hossain | Bangla New Song 2018 | Official Art Track | Dhruba Multimedia - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

Ant-Man and The Wasp - VIHULLS - Duration: 2:12.

c'mon man !

You came back again ?

I told you , i'm not coming with you.

Ha..h..ha..hh...

Please , for God sake. we need your help.

I want my mother back.

and i want my Wife back .

Ha..h..ha..hh...

whoo…whoo…whooo

Don't confuse me ..

..she is single person.

Your Wife, is Her Mother, right?

alright fine . Why you want her back ?

because I love her .

you have made a lot of love .

You have a daughter now .

... who can take care of you.

now you are grown .

please help us, Antman .You can do.

I had a dream .

A DREAM !?

She is in peace

so forget her

let her go.

You will not understand . you have no family.

why not woking ?

hu..m..

ok !

if you get your daughter married to me . then I'm ready to come with you

thats my condition.

Get lost you….

....

.....

Language Dad

please !

ok ..i got lost !

Ha..h..ha..hh...

last time...

wrong remote, this is right.

Ha..h..ha..hh...

Ha..h..ha..hh...

Ha..h..ha..hh...

Ha..h..ha..hh..

If you like this video, hit that thumbs up.

Last video over there.

make sure you subscribe

otherwise I will shrink you !

Ha..h..ha..hh..

Ha..h..ha..hh..

For more infomation >> Ant-Man and The Wasp - VIHULLS - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

[LIVE] IDOL 방탄소년단 BTS feat Nicki Minaj - Duration: 4:26.

Shout out to all the Armys all over the world

BTS

Chun-Li

You can call me artist (artist)

You can call me idol (idol)

No matter what you call me

I don't care

I'm proud of it (proud it)

I'm free (free)

No more irony (irony)

Cuz I was always just me

They point fingers at me

But I don't care at all

Whatever the reason for your criticism is

I know what I am (I know what I am)

I know what I want (I know what I want)

I never gon' change (I never gon' change)

I never gon' trade (Trade off)

Keep on chit-chatting, saying this and that

I do what I do, so you do you

You can't stop me lovin' myself

Eolssu, I like it

You can't stop me lovin' myself

I like the shouts

You can't stop me lovin' myself

FACE OFF, just like John Woo, ay

Top star with that spotlight, ay

Sometimes like a superhero

I'm your Anpanman

24 hours isn't enough

Can't afford to be confused

I do my thang (I do my thang)

I love myself (I love myself)

I love myself

I love my fans Love my dance and my what

There are hundreds of me's inside of me

I'm facing a new me again today

It's all me anyway

So instead of worrying, I'm just gonna run

Runnin' man Runnin' man Runnin' man

Keep on chit-chatting, saying this and that

I do what I do, so you do you

You can't stop me lovin' myself

Eolssu, I like it

You can't stop me lovin' myself

I like the shouts

You can't stop me lovin' myself

I'm so fine wherever I go

Even if it takes a while sometimes

It's okay, I'm in love with my-my myself

It's okay, I'm happy in this moment

Uh what's good, Korea

You know I've been a boss for my whole career

I'm 'bout to Jet in the leer

And put more than my hands in the air

Hands in the air, put your hands in the air

If you getting money, rubber bands in the air

Never gave an eff, they can cancel my care

'Cause if he look good, throw my pants in the air

I'm here word to John Mayer

Barbie's a wonderland my face is top tier

I swear watch the ice glare

They be like I'm Gucci but don't shop there

One time, press rewind

Tryna come up off Nicki name press decline

So much power in the mind, yes divine

Take your change you'll never be next in line

You can't stop me lovin' myself

Eolssu, I like it

You can't stop me lovin' myself

I like the shouts

You can't stop me lovin' myself

For more infomation >> [LIVE] IDOL 방탄소년단 BTS feat Nicki Minaj - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

The Witcher (TV Series 2002, HD) - Episode 13: Ciri [ENG sub] - Duration: 47:27.

WITCHER

Do you want to have a rest?

No, no, Geralt, let's go.

Episode 13. Ciri.

Eat.

Do you have money?

No, we haven't.

Neither money, nor arm. Horses devils took too.

They say - money don't brings luck.

Nakedly but gaily.

Gaily not to me.

Joking apart!

Someone chasing you?

May be.

So stay here, in box-room.

But not too long, for a few days.

Thank you, brother.

Geralt...

Next morning I'll go. Alone.

Wait for me.

Where's he?

Leaved tonight. Asked you to wait him.

He'll be back in a three days.

How long have you kept house here?

Oh, sir, for more than 20 years.

And formerly served here.

To who?

There were one settler here.

Army man.

What's happened to him?

Bad thing happend.

Their child was taken away.

She - her name was Visenna, holly woman...

... She died soon after it happend.

And he - started to drink like obsessed.

He fighted in taverns.

Stirred, it is witches have taken away the child.

And then...

But...

...who are you, sir?

Bring your son before blood is spilled.

Continue.

I know nothing! Nothing!

Don't be afraid.

Don't kill me!

I was that boy.

Speak.

They came and killed him.

Right here, this place.

I hid and saw it!

Who came?

They were similar you. Witchers.

Don't tell anybody that I was here.

You will never be a wicher, I wont let you.

Where's host?

He'll back tonight.

Let's wait.

We had a deal.

What are you staring me?!

Take cover.

Go to hell!

I've saw you somewhere.

Who are you?

I'm the White Wolf.

Witcher...

And where's your locket and two swords?

Sold?

I saw assholes like you.

But they were people of honor and cut throats to themselves.

It seems, that demands your code.

It's my code and my business. Look after yourself nose.

What an arrogant little witcher!

Toadied to humans and has sink into.

Say it again.

What do you want?

Lesson one - do not insult and don't seek for enemy.

I'm not your enemy.

Rise up.

Don't do it! You have no chances, even slightest!

I don't want to kill you.

Galar and Turoviel, you haven't canged at all for this years.

The same blind arrogance, anger and hate to everyone.

Once we were reconciled by The Queen of Fields,...

...but you didn't took advantage of her wisdom.

It's a medicine, give it to her.

She wont take it from me. Too arrogant.

Do you know how we lives?

Do you know where we were pushed out...

...and where we ought to peg out?!

There's nothing remains for us to eat roots ...

... and bodies of children who died from starvation!

We can be killed unpunishedly!

What? Do you realy know nothing about it?

I know.

She must drink a lot of water.

Only hatred to humans keeps us, free elves, in this life.

That's why we fights.

Though we know that there's no sense.

But what can we do, answer!

You've told at that time about cooperation with people.

About surviving. And who are you now?

I don't know.

But I'm certanely not a witcher.

You've got something of my property.

I need that thing.

Your master uses my services.

It will be expencive.

There, under fells.

Why are you looking after me?

Nenneke. Do you know who was she?

She said: to help people, to share - is most important.

Do you understand it?

I don't.

Though...

When I do it I see in people's eyes...

...something different then usual -

... fear, hate... Scorn and then - agony.

And what's you see?

I don't know how to say it.

Jasker would.

"Brilliants on your eyelashes ends..."

He sings it.

You're half-elf.

No.

Once I met a man who told me about my parents.

They were humans.

And what's happened with them?

I don't know.

What a depressed faces! Where am I?

Applause to maestro!

I'm a poet again!

You're, stupid, where you were?

Geralt, do you know what happened?

What?

You smiles, antropoid, you smiles!

Where did you get it all?

I'v bought it at fair.

Look what I've got!

Trade, brother, is a passion...

...and truely nature of human!

For what money you've bought it?

Your swords - for my own.

Food for elves - for money from that cave.

I never could look at it easy.

Geralt...

I'm partially elf.

It was danger, didn't I told you?

I know, I know.

That monster has flown up and has stared at me.

I grabed a handful of silver coins and threw to it. It ran away.

Letavets or a grey vampire. It must be youth. Your luck!

Geralt. While it lies there useless...

...they died from starvation.

All right, I'll go there.

Jasker... In fact you didn't have your own money!

Well, no, but I've take there a few for me.

Now I have nothing again.

If someone will not hang you, then you'll be a king!

There's a proverb.

What are you wearing?!

You don't like it?

I've thought so!

Hury up.

I see badly with this illumination.

Put out torch.

Hide now!

I'll came with you.

No.

It's forbidden for you.

He must go alone!

Don't go there, fool!

I wont leave him there alone!

Jasker! Torch!

He's dead. Take off bags!

I'll wait, there could be more of them.

And what are we goning to do with this all?

What you mean "what"? Buy what you want.

How?

So mach gold! Everyboddy will know.

Humans, elves too.

More blood, fights, robberies.

Jasker, go with them, you'll help.

And what about you?

I can't, you know.

But he's right.

Listen, let's leave it here.

Or no!

Let's drop it into river.

Are you nut!

Don't you want to help your own people?

For us both it's too much, and for all of us it's not enough.

We'll not survive anyway.

You can't avoid of Predestination.

No, it's not!

There is no such a Predestination.

People alter the destiny.

You should share it, but rationally and calmly.

Buy seeds, saplings, implements, poultry.

Hide the rest of it.

There's no another way.

Do not engage the enemy.

Don't let to provoke you.

Geralt!..

I didn't know... I didn't wish...

Come with us.

I will. I'll arrive earlier, than you expect

Remember, despair and anger helps nothing.

Now you've got a chance.

Don't lose it.

I'm looking for girl.

White hair,light eyes. Thin face.

I'm sorry, brother. There's no kind of.

You will find her when you'll do all properly.

When your hart will be clean.

But what should I do?

Be free of the past. Once and forever.

Do you know him?

I do.

Do something.

He's abnormal. All my visitors has scared away of him.

Something happened?

No, but sits here about two hours and stared his blades.

May be he gonna to...

Geralt...

Answer.

It's me, Jasker.

Why this swords are here?..

I'm looking at them... and hate them.

It's just two pieces of iron and nothing more.

I remember your own words:

"I am not a sword, I just hold a sword.

It's a big difference."

Vesemir said that.

But I didn't understand it that time.

I carried talisman and swords instead of throwing out it.

I wasn't a withcer, but I didn't know who am I. But I could choose.

Nenneke spoke about love, therefore I've refuse revenge.

I tried to live with this many years...

... instead of killing.

Just killing.

I think...

I can't find Ciri because I've not finished that job to the end.

It's fate.

I know you were harmed so much.

Not only you.

But killing wouldn't give you relief.

Once started you couldn't stop it.

You'll loose all you have.

You'll loose Ciri.

I can't find her.

Listen...

If she's predestined to you, then you'll meet each other.

But now you have a duty like each true human.

This swords are came useful to you, to Ciri, to elves.

They need you, waiting for you.

Ciri loves you.

She, Du-du...

Me.

It's so many, Geralt.

You can't just ruin it.

Even me haven't like this.

Jasker!

You have frend! Me!

There's Du-du with me.

He don't want to be a doppler any more, he wants to stay raven.

He like it.

Jasker...

Thank you.

It's you!

Now what?

Geralt, I have to tell you something.

Your mutation haven't been finished. It partialy failed.

Vesemir has suspend final tests.

He has a vision, planes on you.

He wished to combine in you humans property...

... and witchers mutation.

You'd better killed me.

We wished to, but he forbade it.

Of that generation only you survived.

You were best of them.

It's humans properties allow you to survive and win.

Thet test was succeeded.

And that's why you condemned me to live.

Jarov, please, tell me...

Who am I?

You know nothing, nothing!

Geralt, it's our fault!

But you most likely will excuse us.

Who am I?!

You're not a witcher already!

Insteed of our code you've lift your sword against human!

There's no code!

You've killed my father though he was a human.

And I... I am...

Am I a human?

You could bring me back to parents...

...if I haven't became a witcher.

But code does not allowed you, does it?

I've wished to kill you.

But I can't.

The witcher would did it.

But I'm not.

I can't.

I renounce of you.

Forever.

May be I'm damned, but I'm free.

Free.

Get out.

Get out, man, I wouldn't harm you.

Are you travel alone?

With my servants, sir, but they've ran away... Bustards.

No wonder. You'd better run too, till you have time!

What are you waiting for?

It comes for you, I can hear it already.

Sit on the hors behind me.

Sir, but the wagon!?

And property?

Whole year of hard work! I have kids!

Looks like you don't know where have you been blow in from.

Here lies those who wished to cut off the way like you.

What in this wagon has a price of my and yours life?

Sir, save me! You're the witcher!

I'll give you what you want, just don't leave me alone!

It comes so easy, so easy...

What did you said?

I'll save you and your property.

But for this you'll give me what you'll find in home...

...and you don't expect yet. Agree?

Yes, sir.

Hide behind the gate. Go!

Sir...

You've fever. Drink it.

Where are we going?

You're in wagon, we goes to people...

...because you bleeding so much.

There's little green bottle in lesser pack.

Give me a half of cup.

But be careful, Jurga, it's a poison.

Then I'll fall a sleep for a long time and looks like a deadman.

But don't bury me, I'll be alive.

Drink it at all, don't hury.

Where are we?

Jurga! Help me.

All right. Well.

Everything will be well.

Who should I thanks?

My name is Visenna.

You have came.

Visenna.

You have came.

I'm next to you.

I've been next to you always.

I love you.

You're so beautiful!

My boy.

Sleep.

Good. It's so good.

Where are we?

Riverside land.

There's Jaruga river not too far, then my native land.

What's with you?

Was there anyone?

There was woman. Cured you.

Two days looked after you.

Visenna?

She didn't tell us her name.

But, sir, what can I say...

...not any mother such looks after own child.

She gave an ointments for you.

She cried before has left.

Do you know her?

You see, Jurga...

She's always next to me.

Almost there. After this trees.

Zlatolitka and two sons. Whole year!

Geralt, tell me...

On that bridge I've swore. You wish to take my son, isn't it?.

No, I will take nobody.

So what do you want? I've swore!

I don't want anything.

I'm back, Zlatolitka, I'm back!

I'm back with a profit! Look!

What this riches to me!

You're back, alive and healthy!

Who is he? Such a fearful!

He's a friend. He save my life.

I tell you later. Where's kids?

They're healthy, now will come running. All three.

How is it - three?

I've sheltered a girl, take her from druids.

After war they saves orphans.

You'll like her, don't be angry!

Daddy! Daddy!

You've found me! I knew it! Always I knew it!

I waited! From now we'll be together, indeed?

Forever! Don't leave me, Geralt!

Please! Don't leave!

Ciri...

As they said. I'm your Predestination, is it?

Is it?!

You are.

You're - something greater...

I'm frightened

What was that?

That's just wolves. My brothers.

Where are we going?

My friends lives there, between mountains.

Dwarves, elves.

Jasker writes songs.

He sings wonderful.

Sleep.

My girl.

For more infomation >> The Witcher (TV Series 2002, HD) - Episode 13: Ciri [ENG sub] - Duration: 47:27.

-------------------------------------------

WARFACE/#14/ FN SCAR-H + CO-OP misia. Rikardo. (CZ/SK). /SUBTITLES/. - Duration: 10:41.

Greetings to all people, who will watch this video.

In the last video I said about sniper,s rifle MC Millan CS5 what I bought permanently

and I would like to say I bought permanently also this weapon what you can see and this is FN SCAR-H

This weapon gives 90 damage, this is the biggest damage to weapons in rifleman class

and I would like to play now with this weapon one CO-OP match so I am going for it.

So you could see how strong this weapon is

and I will make next video again next thursday or friday maybe

so bye

for now.

For more infomation >> WARFACE/#14/ FN SCAR-H + CO-OP misia. Rikardo. (CZ/SK). /SUBTITLES/. - Duration: 10:41.

-------------------------------------------

Assassins Creed: Unity Cinematic Trailer | Magyar Felirat - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> Assassins Creed: Unity Cinematic Trailer | Magyar Felirat - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

touhou opening 2 ~ memories of phantasm ~ karaoke (4k 60fps) - Duration: 1:41.

Like clouds over the moon,

and wind over the flowers,

lie my impatience lurking in haze

The face which is burned into my eyelids

Even with this sign of who understands me

In an instant, I redeemed from the gap between laziness,

my heart smolder giving birth to anxiety

Meeting the relief with blindness disappeared

I am not going to give up the passion of love arising inside me

Like clouds over the moon,

and wind over the flowers,

if I couldn't build it from here to there, for eternity

I will tempt you, to the never-ending drift of waves

breaking through clouds, and piercing through winds

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét