Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 30 2018

It's you and your world and I'm caught in the middle

I caught the edge of a knife and it hurts just a little

And I know, and I know, and I know, and I know that I can't be your friend

It's my head or my heart, and I'm caught in the middle

My hands are tied, but not tied enough

You're the high that I can't give up

Oh lord, here we go

I might hate myself tomorrow

But I'm on my way tonight

At the bottom of a bottle

You're the poison in the wine

And I know

I can't change you and I

I won't change

I might hate myself tomorrow

But I'm on my way tonight

Let's be lonely together

A little less lonely together

Eyes wide shut and it feels like the first time

Before the rush to my blood was too much and we flatlined

And I know, and I know, and I know, and I know just how this ends

Now I'm all messed up and it feels like the first time

I might hate myself tomorrow

But I'm on my way tonight

At the bottom of a bottle

You're the poison in the wine

And I know

I can't change you, and I

I won't change

I might hate myself tomorrow

But I'm on my way tonight

Let's be lonely together

A little less lonely together

Let's be lonely together

A little less lonely together

My hands are tied, but not tied enough

You're the high that I can't give up

Oh lord, here we go

I might hate myself tomorrow

But I'm on my way tonight

At the bottom of a bottle

You're the poison in the wine

And I know

I can't change you, and I

I won't change

I might hate myself tomorrow

But I'm on my way tonight

Let's be lonely together

A little less lonely together

Let's be lonely together

A little less lonely now

A little less lonely now

A little less lonely now

For more infomation >> Nightcore – Lonely Together - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

Mazzie & The Keen Folk - Dota 2 and Artifact Lore - Duration: 7:29.

Whats popping gamers Whos mazzie?

Who are the keens of the dota 2 universe?

And how do they fit into the artifact lore?

Drew wolf, a former valve artist, made some concept art a few years back for an untitled

valve fantasy game that never got finished.

One of the characters he made, was called mazzie.

Fast forward a few years, and valve started working on what would become the new dota

2 card game – artifact.

She has been copyrighted, and her hero icon was also seen in the infamous xyclopz leak.

This is what we know about her, and what I think we might see of her.

She will be a red hero, which are described as bruisers.

They are hard hitting, tanky and early-game focused.

In her concept art, we can see a small character in a mech suit, wielding a blade, with the

under title "trouble".

In xyclopz screenshot we can see whats probably a place holder icon, with gray skin, red eyes,

hollow cheeks and cat ears.

Some people think that this confirms her design will be this hambeast, perhaps a 4th spirit.

But after a while most people aggreed that her icon is not similar enough, and that the

design looks more like something that inspired earth spirit.

It was also debunked when DWs voice line referring to mazzie, described her as a little runt.

This voiceline was from dw to clockwerk, a hero from the keen race.

Clockwork knows some of the keens in dota already, and often refers to them as brother

or cousin.

Keens are small and technologically advanced, which really fits her concept art.

This further proves that shes a keen, and might be related to clock.

Wait.

Hold the HECK up.

Are you kidding me?

How have I not seen this before?

Has nobody noticed this?

Theres no way.

SHES RIGHT THERE!!

The silhouette, the sword, hickety HECK it even looks like a girl that coud have the

name mazzie!!

You have got to be kidding me, theres no way nobody else noticed this?

So because of the 2 concept arts and description by DW, its pretty safe to assume that mazzie

is indeed a keen – and more specifically a smallkeen.

Something interesting about mazzie being red, is that so is timbersaw, who is also from

the keen race.

And we know that timber and treant are enemies, and their quarrel may or may not have something

to do with the battle of roseleaf.

I did a video on roseleaf which is the battle artifact will surround, and it should pop

up in the right corner in case you wanna check it out.

Timber looks very similar to mazzies concept art, since they both sit in a huge mech suit

wth huge blades.

The only remaining keen we know the colour of so far, is sniper, who is black.

Tinker will also be in artifact, but we don't know his colour yet.

I assume hes going to be black because of boots of travel and blink being commonly bought

on him in dota, and his ability to push and farm – things we have seen from black cards

so far.

He could also be a blue spellcaster, but I don't think he fits red that well, and not

green at all.

That means mazzie and timbersaw as red heroes, and sniper plus tinker as black, if im correct.

Other keen stuff in artifact include item cards, such as the keenfolk musket and plate.

But who are the keens?

The keen folk resemble small humans, with gnome-like features and lots of facial hair.

They are found all over the world of dota, and compensate for their small stature with

powerful technology, science, machines and weapons.

They are sort of the opposites of the protectors of nature, like treant, natures prophet and

enchantress, who instead rely on their magic and powerful natural powers.

They are also despised by the oglodi race for being weak, and by trolls because the

knollen keens shoot at them.

They are divided into normal keens and small keens.

Clockwerk, tinker, gyrocopter, the techies and sniper are normal keens.

Timbersaw and alchemist are smallkeen.

I also think mazzie is a smallkeen, because of her resemblance leaning more towards that

of the latter 2 dota heroes I mentioned, rather than the first ones.

So theres 8 keen heroes in total.

I want to go through all of them, but to make the video a little shorter im only gonna talk

about the ones in artifact for now.

Theres clockwork, sniper, tinker and timbersaw.

What time is it?

Its clockwork time.

Rattletrap the clockwork as a hero is not in artifact, but there is a card related to

him.

And, he may be related to sniper, tinker and mazzie who are all heroes in artifact.

He frequently calls the prior 2 cousin and brother, and he is described as belonging

to the same "far-flung kindred" as them.

Clock is the grandson of a clockmaker, and was an apprentice once for years before a

war broke out.

This war killed clocks village and family, and as his father said, clcoks new trade now

is battle.

rattletrap used his knowledge about gadgets to make his clockwork armor, and became a

very fearsome warrior.

Kardel sharpeye the sniper comes from knollen, a mountainous valley.

The knolls (lol) surived by killing steepstalkers by shooting them from afar, so they would

fall down and then be collected.

The knolls have an ancient test where youre supposed to shoot down a steepstalker with

a single shot from the valley floor.

Sniper hit the animal and it fell, but the bullet had hit its third eye – a sign of

a prophecy, where sniper would be exiled until he could become legendary on the battlefield

and make the same perfect shot again.

Boush the tinker founded a laboratory in the violet plateau, where he lead scientific research

on natural law.

Not a big fan of magic ironically enough, because boush and his tinker associaters opened

a portal that unleashed ultra dark magic into the surrounding area.

Boush was the only tinker to survive what would not be referred to as the violet plateau

incident.

Tinker later used his portal knowledge to make his teleporting boots, and has also previously

made an army of robotic drones.

Lastly, we have rizzrack the timbersaw, a smallkeen and one of my favorite characters

in the dota lore.

He comes from augury bay, in the vale of augury, which some people have theorized is near roseleaf

and where the treant protectors reside.

Timber isn't a warrior – he only fights because he had to defend himself, and the

terror of war has traumatized him into a lunatic.

His home was attacked by an army of living trees, which has made timber and treant protector

bitter enemies.

During this war, timber built a suit with sawblades specifically for fighting trees.

However, he does not seem to have considered fire as an option.

I think its highly likely that timber versus treant protector will be a big deal in artifact

lore, since timbers voice actor has made some new unreleased voice lines recently.

So I cant wait to see how this unfolds, especially with the addition of mazzie.

So before you leave because you realize this video is about to end, let me know what you

think of the lore video length.

Do you like them short, straight to the point, concise and more like a quick summary like

in my kanna video, or do you prefer a longer, broader, more elaborate and theory-rich break

down like my rix and roseleaf video?

I love both formats, so im happy either way.

But I wanna know what you think.

Thanks, that was all, you may leave now.

Peace!!!!!!!!

For more infomation >> Mazzie & The Keen Folk - Dota 2 and Artifact Lore - Duration: 7:29.

-------------------------------------------

Moe the Sloth | Buzzly's Buddies | Shipwrecked VBS - Duration: 3:14.

You're watching Lifetree Kids!

What d'ya say, castaways?

Welcome back to our last day at Shipwrecked.

I was supposed to be the first buddy you met…but I just got here.

What'd I miss?

I'm Moe…my friends call me Slow Moe.

That's because I'm a sloth, and we sloths like to take our time.

I mean reaalllly take our time.

You can usually find me or my sloth pals in the jungles of Central or South America.

But you have to look really closely.

You see, God didn't give me big strong teeth or powerful claws that I can use to protect

myself.

God made me nice and slow.

Just taking my time.

(Yawn) Who knew that being slow could actually help

keep me safe?

I'm there—up in that tree.

We sloths move so slowly that moss or algae grows in our fur so we blend in.

That helps keep us safe from predators.

If they can't see me, they can't catch me!

We stay in trees most of the time.

Just hangin' around.

Our claws aren't for fighting, they're for hanging onto trees.

I even like to sleep upside down.

Well, I like to sleep any way I can.

(Yawn) Most sloths sleep for at least 10 hours a day.

And when we're awake, we're not in a hurry.

Most sloths can move about 6 feet in a minute.

I'm guessing you could cover 6 feet in about 2 seconds.

You're speedy!

The jungles where we live are full of faster and more powerful animals.

But I don't have a lot of power like they do.

Have you ever felt like you don't have much power?

Maybe you're powerless to keep your family from moving to a new city.

Or you don't have the strength to help someone who's sad.

You may not feel powerful enough to stop people from arguing.

But because of Jesus, you have more power than you think!

It's a different kind of power.

In the Bible, book of Ephesians, it says, "This is the same mighty power that raised

Christ from the dead."

Friends of God have that same power inside them!

Inside you!

That doesn't quite turn you into a superhero, but you'll be surprised at what the power

of Jesus can do.

When you're powerless…Jesus rescues!

For more infomation >> Moe the Sloth | Buzzly's Buddies | Shipwrecked VBS - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

Cocktail - Jujubes | කොක්ටේල් - ජුජුබ්ස් - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> Cocktail - Jujubes | කොක්ටේල් - ජුජුබ්ස් - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

The Reckoners Gameplay Runthrough - Duration: 25:01.

For more infomation >> The Reckoners Gameplay Runthrough - Duration: 25:01.

-------------------------------------------

Q&A// Opening my own center, going back to work, taboos, religion, children's reaction to Sima! - Duration: 12:07.

Simka's World

Hi everybody. Today I will be answering your questions.

Dehlia Draycott is asking. I will answer the questions about Lera in a separate video.

To you and Artyom: How has your relationship changed

after Sema's birth? I think she means Sima?

Perhaps you already talked about it, but I can't remember.

Will you develop your YouTube channel? Does your family help you with Sima?

Basically, I've already told you

that my relationship with Artyom has changed quite a lot.

First of all, I've changed. I started dedicating more time to home and children.

And secondly, I started having fewer

complaints against Artyom. So, if before Seraphim's birth

I had many finance related complaints,

because Artyom is trying to fulfill himself in a field that he loves,

but which is not always very profitable.

There were even talks about divorce at that time -

that's how serious it was for me.

It has become much easier now. I try valuing not only

the result, but

the efforts, the desire to do better.

To be honest, I see how hard he works and the effort he puts into it.

Actually, financial instability

isn't a very nice thing, and you will always want to have stability. But

I realize now, that it's not the worst that can happen to a family.

Somehow, when

a sick child is born, you look at all other problems

somewhat differently. And I know now

that certain external problems

are much easier to deal with than the internal problems in a family.

I'd rather have a close-knit, happy and loving family,

than any other.

Will I develop my channel? I'd really like to add more

of my creativity to the channel. In the meantime, I've hidden my head in the sand.

One day it will happen. Ok. Does your family help you with Sima?

Artyom's parents live far away, and we live with my

parents, and they are obviously helping a lot.

My mom stays with both, Lera and Seraphim.

Alena Like is asking: "How do you edit your videos?"

Movavi Video Suite. It's really good software

for beginners. But the amount of subscribers is growing,

I feel certain responsibility, there are some things I'd like to do,

but my software isn't capable of doing them. I'd love to learn Adobe Premiere,

a professional software.

But, at the moment, I haven't got the brains for it.

Anyway, I do have plans.

A question from Elenor Kraft:

does Seraphim have a favorite toy, that he responds to the best?

Seraphim doesn't have a favorite toy. He does respond to some toys,

especially the new ones, but then he gets used to them.

He stops even looking at them.

So I take away and change his toys pretty often,

so that he doesn't get accustomed to them.

How do you handle his seizures? Any secrets how to help him quickly?

When Seraphim had acute seizures with fainting,

if the seizure lasted longer than two minutes, we gave him a Relanium shot,

by ourselves. I mean, we didn't call or summon anyone, just did it ourselves.

Now, when the seizures have stopped,

we are left with muscle spasms,

and when

those occur, nothing needs to be done.

Leren G is asking: "Does anyone else help you with the child

(moms, grandmothers, aunts)? If so, how do you spend your free time?

Do you go out?" I've already said that my mom is helping us.

Yes, we do go out; mainly meeting

our friends. We rarely go out to any establishments.

Mainly, we just visit each other's houses.

A question from Даю Ценный Пример.

What do friends and family who hang out with you need to know?

Perhaps certain topics are considered taboo?

Or maybe you taught your friends how to help Seraphim when it's needed?

Not sure I understand the last part, but I'll answer the rest.

Friends, families need to know, and they, actually, already know,

that we are positive thinkers and don't like when people feel sorry for us,

and start yapping how bad everything is.

So no particular taboos. I can answer

absolutely any question.

Me and my friends are very close.

We don't have topics we can't discuss.

Including, any concerns I have about Seraphim.

PanyGuava is asking: "Hello! Are you a religious family?

What do you think of atheists? What do you think of homosexuals?

Do you try, sometimes, to live a normal life, like everyone else?"

Well, of course, we try to live

a normal life. Not sometimes, but always. And I think we are pretty good at it.

We are religious, but we try not to judge whoever

thinks differently. We believe that you're responsible for your own actions.

People should live the way they want. Shashana is asking:

"How do other children respond to Sima?

Do they pity him? Are they aggressive towards him?" All children

treat him as a toddler. They see that he is lying down and

think he is a baby.

They see that he doesn't respond,

doesn't answer them and they quickly lose their interest.

The only thing that

Lera's friends might do is pretend to be "mommies".

Lera does it as well. "Hi, sweety, have you eaten today?"

So, they would speak with him like that, he, again, won't respond and they

lose their interest too. A question from Elena Shelchkova.

Do you have time for yourself?

To be honest, I am certain that any mother can find some time for herself

by giving your "offspring" something to do or asking someone

for help. It's important to do so, but sometimes I'm too lazy.

Many questions from Svetlana Romanova.

Any plans for Sima's rehabilitation in Moscow or in Poland in the coming year?

They have many good centers. In the meantime

we plan the rehabilitation in our region only.

Do you have any forecasts regarding

the expectancy of life for a child with this disease?

No, no one could provide us this information

and we have no idea what might be

Seraphim's life expectancy.

In fact, we try not to think about it at all.

How do you plan to fight for Sima's health and self-sufficiency in the future?

We plan to take care of him, to look after him, to exercise.

Did you try to apply for assistance funds? If so, will you do it again?

Yes, we will definitely try to apply for assistance funds.

Can epilepsy be cured or just treated?

It's very individual. Most likely, in our case,

Seraphim will have to take medication his entire life.

Do you plan a sea holiday with your children?

Yes, unfortunately, we couldn't go on a sea holiday this year,

but next year I would really love to take the children on a sea holiday.

A question from Nastya Lukyanova.

It's noticeable that you have a very strong relationship with your husband.

How can you build a relationship like this?

How to maintain it and make it stronger?

What type of wife are you - easy-going or family leader?

Did you have a church wedding?

There are no perfect relationships.

We have our issues, just like anyone else.

We had a church wedding. Not straight after the registration,

but when I was already pregnant with Seraphim. I really

want to be an easy-going wife. I can't always

pull it off, so

if anyone has any tips how to make a relationship stronger, I would be grateful.

Elena Boldunova is asking:

"Natasha, do you have a driving license? Do you drive?"

I have a driving license. I drive, but

I don't do it very often, I'm out of practice, so

I drive around Bor - our small town,

but won't be able to drive to Nizhny Novgorod, for example,

because I am a coward. I am not a coward, but I'm afraid.

Kanal 08: Hello, If I understood correctly,

Seraphim had a development delay after his heart surgery?

And epilepsy appeared straight after this surgery as well,

at the same time that he stopped smiling?

Seraphim was born with a myriad of health issues,

and hasn't had a normal development since birth.

His epilepsy appeared before the heart surgery;

that is, the heart surgery wasn't the root of our problems.

It definitely took us a step back

in his neurological development.

I've already mentioned that Seraphim stopped smiling

and stopped cooing after this surgery as a result of the anesthesia,

but this surgery was inevitable.

Since it was vitally important.

Aleksandra Aleksandrova is asking: "Hello. Does your son eat?

Oops. How does your son eat? Through a feeding bottle?" We eat with a spoon,

but unfortunately, half lying - half sitting.

Soon we would like to learn how to eat while sitting.

Anastasia Belokovylenko asks: "Did you and your husband do a karyotype test?"

Yes, we both did the karyotype test. The result was normal,

no abnormalities.

46 XY, 46 XX

A question from Maria Kirikova.

Natasha, when you finish your maternity leave, who will stay with Simka?

Or do you plan to stay at home and keep the exercises?

I would really like to go back to work, after some time, but at the moment,

I have no idea where to go back to.

My mom is at retirement age and if after a couple of years,

she is retired, think she won't mind -

If I go back to work - to stay with Sima. We're also

looking into hiring a nanny or a babysitter.

Ksenia Chernikova wrote: "Hello, Natalya. You are so cool!"

Thanks. "I've been watching you for a while, as I've recently "joined your ranks."

I constantly re-watch your videos and try to pull myself together,

but unsuccessfully. I try to fight it, but my mind wanders to the darkest places.

Would you be able to write to me privately?

Thank you in advance.

To be honest, I'm a little afraid of this form of communication, since I'm not

a qualified psychologist and have no idea,

how to communicate with a person in a difficult state.

Moreover, I'm afraid to do harm to this person. If your mind really wanders

to dark places, as you say,

and there are issues that you cannot resolve,

I believe it's necessary to contact

an expert, a professional who will be able to help you.

Next question from Valeria Balahanova.

What part in little Sima's life did a speech therapist and a defectologist play?

Was it helpful?

We couldn't expect quick results from a defectologist in our case.

A speech therapist, however, helped us a lot with feeding.

And a last question from Alena Samborskaya.

Would you like to open a rehabilitation center for children in your town?

My mind doesn't think in that direction yet.

I think we have enough rehabilitation centers

in Nizhny Novgorod, to be more exact.

To try and

open another one. I don't see the point.

But I always - don't know how realistic it is,

but I'm having some thoughts of starting a society of

families with special needs children.

Not just for rehabilitation, but actual communication,

socialization. So that those mothers, who don't have any friends, could find them.

Entire families could interact, children could become friends.

Maybe, some day in the future, I can do something like that.

I don't know.

At the moment the idea sounds too big and too broad.

Thank you so much for your questions.

Just looking at the list of questions. I haven't replied to

even half of your questions. But I will keep filming Q&A videos,

will keep answering your questions, so if you have more questions,

please write. I love you all very much. Hugs. Bye.

For more infomation >> Q&A// Opening my own center, going back to work, taboos, religion, children's reaction to Sima! - Duration: 12:07.

-------------------------------------------

I Tried To Pick Up All The Trash In My Neighborhood - Duration: 4:04.

- Want some of this?

Mm, Vienna sausage, so tasty.

By 2050, reports predict that there will be more plastic

in the ocean than fish.

How does this plastic even get

in the ocean in the first place?

Well a lot of it is from the trash in our streets

that go into our storm drains

and then washed out into our oceans.

So today, I'm gonna be trying

to pick up all the trash in my neighborhood.

I live in beautiful Little Armenia, Los Angeles.

Which is a relatively small neighborhood in east Hollywood.

I have no idea how much trash there will actually be,

but I'm gonna try to pick up as much as I can.

Okay, already I see some trash.

This is in my apartment complex, too.

So there was street cleaning

on the side of this street today.

I know, plastic is so scary.

I think I might fill these bags with just one block.

Which is crazy.

I don't think I'm gonna be able

to do the whole neighborhood.

I'm gonna try, we'll see how far I get.

This I can recycle.

Put it in my recycling one.

All these little pieces of plastic,

they take like 400 plus years to break down.

All the plastic that has ever been created

still exists on our world.

So the idea of throwing something away,

there's really no away.

Anyone want some nacho cheese?

Hey, this street's a little cleaner.

I mean, if you look closely,

there's definitely still pieces of trash.

I'm just focusing on the big pieces

'cause there's so many little pieces.

I'm not bothering to pick up the cigarette buds.

It's too much.

So much random (bleep).

It is really crazy on how many McDonald's

and Starbucks straws I'm seeing.

I don't know what this is.

This is trash.

I'm gonna put these clothes in

and maybe we can take 'em to the Goodwill.

Well we're definitely getting across the point

that there's a lot of trash in my neighborhood.

The whole furniture is trash,

but I can't get all of it.

Okay, so I got so much trash and clothes

that I asked Amuro to come and help me load some of it in

so I can keep on picking up trash, thank you.

This is how straws and other plastics get into the ocean.

They go into these drains and then they washed out to sea.

Premium vodka.

Can recycle this.

Some chicken bones, delicious.

This is definitely not a one person job.

But I just wanted to see what it would be like

and see how much trash actually is there.

'Cause, like, I notice it but then,

I haven't actually spent time trying to pick it up.

It's pretty clean over here.

It is crazy though, just like the difference

in neighborhood, in how one neighborhood in L.A.

has trash and the other ones don't.

Trash in the trees, I'm a little surprised.

Okay, we're back on my street.

Just gonna do the other side.

Okay, so we made it back to my apartment.

This is actually a crazy amount of trash.

I definitely didn't pick up all the trash

in my neighborhood.

In fact, I probably only covered like 20%,

but for three hours,

I think this is a crazy amount of waste.

These three bags are all textile waste.

Which I'm gonna donate to Goodwill.

And this is recycling which I'm gonna recycle.

And this is all just trash.

The most common items that I saw on the street,

besides textile waste, were flyers, cigarette packages,

and fast food packaging.

I'm gonna throw it away.

If you're bummed about seeing trash in our streets

and wondering what you can do about it,

you can start by trying to cut out single use plastics

like straws, to-go cups, and water bottles.

Good luck.

I'm in love with this drabber now.

It's gonna be a lifelong relationship.

- Hey, Unsolved is on a new channel.

And now your part.

- [Both] Subscribe here.

- That was my part.

For more infomation >> I Tried To Pick Up All The Trash In My Neighborhood - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

Momoland Goes To Universal Studios - Duration: 6:56.

- Are you guys having fun?

- [Both] Yeah!

- It's hot.

- It's so hot.

- It's really hot.

- You're hot!

- It's so hot.

- Thank you!

(bouncy music)

- [All] Yay!

(upbeat music)

- [Jooe] Whoa!

- World star!

- [Girl] Oh my god, me!

(bell chiming)

(mystical music)

- It's the uniform.

- [Jane] I think I want the scarf.

Or a wand.

I need a wand.

(bell chiming)

- Wingardium leviosa

(bell chiming)

- Okay.

(Frog Choir singing)

(bell chiming)

(happy music)

(bell chiming)

(upbeat music)

- It's not working.

(bell chiming)

(goofy music)

(bell chiming)

(bell chiming)

- Are you guys ready?

3, 2, 1, fire!

Alright great job guys.

(bell chiming)

- Wow!

(bell chiming)

(upbeat music)

- [Ride Operator] Hello, hello ladies and gentleman.

Welcome aboard the world famous Studio Tour.

How is everybody doing?

- [All] Yeah!

- [Ride Operator] Guys we've got ourselves a flash flood!

(all screaming)

(all screaming)

- I love you!

(all laughing)

(bell chiming)

(all cheering)

- I love you!

(upbeat music)

- Hey, Unsolved is on a new channel.

And now your part.

- [Both] Subscribe here.

- That was my part.

For more infomation >> Momoland Goes To Universal Studios - Duration: 6:56.

-------------------------------------------

Testing YouTube with Multiple Language Transcripts - Part 2 - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> Testing YouTube with Multiple Language Transcripts - Part 2 - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Channel Update July/August 2018 - Duration: 22:07.

Channel update July/August 2018

Hi everyone and welcome to the channel update video for july and august 2018.

As always we have a look at all the news around the channel, what i am working on and which new kits i got.

I mentioned in the previous update my vacation in South Tyrol i was about to start. It was really a brilliant journey, i really liked it there.

I haven´t spent some time there before, all i did in the past was getting through there in order go reach the sea or some other destination.

I have to say that this region is really worth it and certainly a place one can go many times and see it all in detail.

The people there are great, the landscape is stunning, there is a lot to see and to do, the food is excellent, so what else can you ask for? Its simply excellent

I did some hiking tours, in the Dolomites for example, where i scaled the Lagazuoi. I did a video about that. It is pretty interesting to see the trenches and fortifications of the Austrians and Italians, which got built there during WW1.

You can watch the video i made. If you ever get to this region you have to see this in real life - it is something very special!

I also spent a few days at the Lake Garda. On the northern shore there is the Monte Brione mountain, where you can still see various bunker complexes of the Austrians. I had no idea it was there until i saw it.

I had a look at the bunkers, but not in their entirety, so i decided to not make a video.

I managed to take some very nice pictures, but if i do such a thing i want to portray it in its entirety. This is a great excuse to go there a second time at some point and document it in detail for a video.

That is something for the future, though. I do not have solid plans to go there a second time soon, but i am sure it will happen sometime in the next years.

Let´s get to the appointments, i have two for you. These two shows take both place in october, so there is still some time left until we get there. I want to announce it now anyway.

The first show are the 7th Bavarian model building days in Erding. It takes place on the 6th and 7th october.

It is a pretty small, but high quality show. I got to visit it only once in all those years and i am not sure yet if i can make it this year. It is not too far to drive there, but the route there is cumbersome for me.

In any case, you are informed now - if you see me there say hello please, if i am not there you won´t regret it going there anyway, because it is without a doubt a very neat show.

The second show is the International model show in Ried/Austria. It takes place on the 20th and 21st of october.

I will be there as an exhibitor with the Plastic Model Building Club Augsburg. I will display my work there just like i did in the previous years.

I am very much looking forward to meet my friends there, but also to meet new people there who say hello to me. I´m always happy about that.

I personally enjoy the show in Ried a lot in particular, because it feels a bit like a short vacation: Everything is very relaxed, everyone is cool and no one takes himself too serious there. It is simply a great atmosphere for the exhibitors as well and i really enjoy it to be there.

I am also fond of the Austrians in general, so there will be zero problems. I am looking forward to it.

Next i want to give you a short report about the model show, which took place in the museum in Stammheim sometime in mid july. I was very lucky to have the time to go there and see it finally. I never managed to go there in the past years, so this time i finally made it.

I have to say, it is indeed an amazing show! Going there pays off, even if you come from a greater distance in my opinion.

The ambient in the museum is wonderful. There were a lot of exhibitors and the work they displayed was great, a lot of things i normally do not get to see.

Of course some vendors were also present, and i was glad to see that some of them offered rather unusual products.

For example, i bought this tree there. It is hand made and looks amazing and wasn´t too expensive for what it is. A great find.

There were also some vendors there who had an excellent variety of nice and extraordinary figures. I bought Viking figure by RP models. It is a lovely figure and pretty new, too. The details are sweet. I probably review it at some point for you.

Again it was not too expensive. The special prices at such model shows are a good thing.

Besides that i met some pretty interesting people at this show, some of them were new guys, others are well known. That is the cool thing about model shows.

For example, i met the RockNRollPoser, he has a YouTube channel, too. I recommend you to check his channel out, it is somewhat in German language - people who know their Bavarian dialects won´t have troubles to understand him.

He is simply a very cool dude, i recommend to check out his channel. He is a good person.

I also met Wolfgang Hartung again. Maybe you know him, he does these model show reports for Modellversium, thats a online model building magazine. He puts a lot of effort into this reports.

I got to know him a few years ago and since then i see him in pretty much every model show i go to. For some reason, no matter what i do, i end up in his show reports - in Stammheim i did not even display my work, i was just a visitor, but was featured in the report anyway.

Thats pretty funny in my opinion and i see it as an appreciation of my person. It is lovely.

It is interesting and commendable how much time and passion Wolfgang puts into his show reports. The reports are not only about the models one can see there, but also about the people, who make the models. It also shows the model clubs and the friendship between the model builders.

In my opinion this aspect gets often overlooked. We tend to focus only on the models on display, but in 5, 10 or 20 years it might be interesting to take a look back and see who the modellers were at these shows. Who was there, who knows who and who are the clubs and friends? How have things changed over time?

I really like this concept and i hope that Wolfgang keeps doing his show reports. They are interesting to read and the photos he takes are great anyway. Excellent work!

Recently the model workshop i organized for the children here in the village took place. As alyways it was part of the vacation activity program.

Just like the years before it was great. The kids committed themselves entirely to the model building hobby. It is always great to see how they dive into it.

When the work time is over and i tell them to go home they pretty much refuse to leave. They want to stay and build more models. I actually have to kick them out at some point. They are so dedicated to building models.

It is amazing to see how one can still inspire children and adolescents with these pretty simple model kits nowadays.

All of that would not be possible without your help. Because of that i want to thank all of you who have donated something to the workshop. It does not matter if it was just one kit or many kits.

It is simply amazing and this is the only way i can set it up. Otherwise it would be hard to fund it. All of you know how expensive these kits can be, they don´t fall from the skies. Because of that i am very happy about this enormous generosity and support, which allows me to make this workshop for the children.

Luckily i received another big donation just before the workshop started. Russell from the United States did not bother about the expenses and the labour to send something across the pond.

He sent a lot of kits he inherited from his brother. Of course these kits increased the number of kits available to the kids a lot. Thank you very much Russell for your great generosity.

I´d also like to thank you for all these books you have also sent me. They are gorgeous and very valuable for me. Thank you Russell, you are indeed a fine gentleman.

All in all it can be said that the generosity and support for the workshop this year was very big in particular.

I brought along so many kits, i had a hard time to get them all in my car. This says it all.

Of course the kids were not able to get it all built, so i have quite a few kits left and these should suffice for the workshop i will do next year as well.

Right now i do not have to depend on donations, but of course you can donate a kit anyway! Get in touch with me and then we arrange things.

I actually received a donation already, it is a kit given to me by Matthias. He gave me this nice little kit, which is optimal for the kids. It is easy to build, painting it is not a challenge and the parents are not annoyed, because it is not a war machine. Ideal i would say.

Thank you very much Matthias, you have earned the prize for the first donation of the 2019 model kit workshop!

I´m looking forward to host it again next year. It is a great thing and i like doing it. I am sure it will continue to be a worthwile commitment in the future. I hope i can keep it up for a long time.

For a short while i have the honor to be in contact with Gero Design. It is a new brand which makes primarily diorama accessories.

In june they have sent me a big parcel with a selection of their products for evaluation and for a video review. The video review is already done, if you want you can watch it, in case you haven´t done so yet.

Recently i received the second parcel, again for evaluation and maybe i show it in detail in a video at some point.

This time i got a bag of plain tiles, this time in actual 1/35 scale, not like the ones i got before, which were much bigger than that. I also got this full "Westwall" diorama set with the dragon teeth tank obstacles.

As you can see there is a lot in this box. It will be interesting to have a closer look at it. You can already look forward to the review, i will do it sometime in the next weeks.

At this point there will be another coupon code for you guys, which you can use in the online shop of Gero Design if you are interested in their products.

Let´s have a look at the ongoing projects on the workbench. Since the last update video i focused a lot on this small vignette/diorama (call it any way you like i guess). It was an entry for a group build.

It depcits an Italian despatch rider on the southern sector of the Eastern Front in 1942.

I focused on this project pretty much entirely, so i did not make a lot of progress on the other ongoing projects. There was some progress here and there, so we have a closer look at that now.

The Schneider CA tank by Hobby Boss in 1/35 scale got detail-painted and received a coat of semi-gloss varnish. I am very happy that i was able to continue with this one. Everything was filmed of course, just like you expect it for a building review.

Well, i think you guys can expect to see the third part of this build series sometime in the next weeks. The progress was substantial and i want to focus on this now, so it gets finally done at some point.

The diorama wit the destroyed Panzer II made little progress. All i did was covering the diorama base with modelling clay by Fimo. It needs some time to harden anyway and will provide a good basis for further work.

I want to use the tree i bought at the Stammheim model show here. It will sit somewhere in this area over here. The tree has the right size and it will add a lot to the diorama.

I think i will add some more figures here on the road. Nothing is decided yet how i will exactly move on here. I have to think about it first. It would make sense to have a few marching infantrymen on the road.

I did not work on the Phantom II by Revell in 1/32 scale at all. I am not yet sure how the sequence for painting will go. The area around the nozzles should receive some more paint in preparation, same goes for the wheel wells i guess.

I have to think this through first before i get to do something. This is all about these Hataka paints, which allow me to make this specific Luftwaffe camo scheme.

I want to try the paints and thats the purpose of this model. It is really just a canvass for testing. Despite that i want to do a good job at it. I have to think about it all, because i rarely build planes these days and it needs time to figure out, how i can proceed here in the most elegant way.

I also started a new project. This is meant for a Sherman group build hosted by Shane Smyth. Normally i am not too excited about Shermans, but A) Shane is a good friend of mine and B) sometimes you have to force yourself to look at other things, which you normally don´t deal with.

This is a 1/48 scale Hobby Boss kit and it not bad at all i have to say. It costs almost nothing and the parts fit usually, apart from the fit issues one seems to have with pretty much all Sherman kits in existance.

It was fun to build for sure, super fast assembly and it even has some photo-etch parts.

The last thing i dealt with was the stowage on the engine deck. Its not that easy to get that right.

The vehicle will receive a small diorama base. It will be something from the Battle of the Bulge, with snow and mud. I still have to cut it into shape. My bases are nothing exceptional, it is just a wooden board, framed with balsa wood and some styrofoam inside.

I have to cut it into shape still. There will be a slope here and at the front there will be a road of some sort.

The figures are by Mk35. I think they are meant for this weird car scale, what is it, 1/42 scale? Anyway, they work for 1/48 scale, too.

One guy is wonded, the other one calls for help. They could be behind the tank, seeking cover there. Thats pretty much the idea for the diorama. It will be small and simple, not much going on.

The Sherman will receive a winter camouflage. I found a cool picture, showing such a Sherman with an interesting cow pattern winter camo. It looks pretty crazy. Thats what i want to try and paint. Olive drab only would be too boring for me, it needs some sort of camo pattern.

This is one of the reasons why i find Sherman tanks very boring, often they were just olive drab.

I am not knowledgable about all the variants of this vehicle anyway. I´m a total newbie.

Despite it all it is interesting to deal with this subject, i rarely get to do it anyway. In this case without any grudges actually! It is cool, the kit is not bad, so why not?

Another thing i have started is this small vignette, which depicts a scene from WW1. It shows a Portuguese machine gunner having a rest in his trench.

The kit with the scene and the figure are in 1/32 scale and by Modelix Studio. I reviewed this kit in a video a while ago.

The details are very nice, all it needs is some time to clean up all the parts. The primer coat is already on and it looks very promising already.

Towards the end of the year i will try to do more models related to WW1, given time allows for it. I will need that for an exhibition i´m going to, but you will hear more about that in the next channel update i guess.

That is the state of affairs, it is assembled and base coated. I don´t know when i get to paint it. It all comes down to motivation and the right time. If both factors are favourable it gets done in one or two days without much hassle.

In my opinion thats the nice thing about figures: There is not much work for preparation required. You do them when you feel like it. Then it is a fascinating challenge.

Alright, now we take a look at the new kits i got.

As you have seen a lot of subjects are present: It reaches from the Leopard 2 to men at arms of the Thirty Year´s War.

That is the nice thing about this hobby, you can get involved with pretty much any subject, because there are kit for almost everything out there. You can afford them, they are fun to do and that is simply great.

I have mentioned in the previous update that i want to get a bit more involved with the subject of the Thirty Year´s War when it comes to model building. It has already started materialize: I have founded a Facebook group which is about the 16th and 17th century with regard to scale model building, but also with regard to history/military history in general.

I put the link to this Facebook group in the video description. I´d like to invite everyone who is interested in this subject to join and to participate.

I am sure you guys know a lot about this era as well, so please let us all know, because it will help me and others a lot, because we can learn something.

Even if you do not intend to build and paint some figures related to this time frame, don´t be afraid to join, because it does not matter. I am just happy to be able to communicate this subject to you guys. In the end i want to bring together some knowledgable people, who can teach me and you something. I would very much like to see that happen.

Thats it for this update, there is not much more left to say. I think i talked a lot this time.

Well, i hope you find a lot of time to build models, maybe i find some time as well. I have big plans, like finishing that Schneider tank. It has to get done now, so i can progress with the entire building review for it.

I have also other projects on my agenda, which need to be taken care of. It never gets boring for me for sure, i guess same goes for you.

Alright, i thank you for watching and see you again in the next video, your Hamilkar Barkas.

For more infomation >> Channel Update July/August 2018 - Duration: 22:07.

-------------------------------------------

Black Tokyo Vlog, Episode 3: Why 10,000 Subscribers? - Duration: 3:17.

Hey! What's up YouTube? Just a quick update to let you know that we are about

let you know that we are about four days out before the International Gift Show.

Our team has working on designs for the Eric and Black Tokyo brands.

it is almost friday. It's going to be long weekend.

Coming up one of the things to announce we've

went over the 4500 mark for YouTube subscribers so thank you very much.

Don't forget my shameless plug to tell a friend and to be sure to like the videos.

Our goal is 10,000 YouTube subscribers before the into the year.

We're trying to become a Bronze creator before the anniversary of Black Tokyo

which is third week inJanuary. Black Tokyo will turn 20 years old!

I would like to say thank you to Kanata for

being the first person to purchase a t-shirt.

T-shirts come and children's and adult sizes so please check out thet-shirt shop.

I'll provide the link below

Additionally, as always THANK YOU for the fan support!

I try my best to get out and support to local businesses.

So I appreciate the pictures and hope to see some of you very soon.

Additionally thank for the comments I appreciate the

feedback on the various post.

I love your suggestions. Feel free to send me a

message on YouTube in the comment area below.

So I received the question, Why is it important for me to reach 10,000 subscribers?

Well I think many of you know that I did television in Japan for about 5 years.

I'm interested in taking my channel and to a slightly different direction.

I want to provide you with live and

recorded content on a variety of subjects

in both English and Japanese.

In addition, I would like to provide entertainment

and other documentary experiences for the Black Tokyo YouTube viewers

I'm trying my best to get out there and give you

something a little bit different

For more infomation >> Black Tokyo Vlog, Episode 3: Why 10,000 Subscribers? - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Palabras En Español Que No Se Pueden Traducir - Duration: 14:01.

For more infomation >> Palabras En Español Que No Se Pueden Traducir - Duration: 14:01.

-------------------------------------------

Cool Tool - Grammarly - Duration: 1:26.

Hey guys it's Elizabeth in the library

and I have another cool tool that I

wanted to share with you. It's called

Grammarly and there is a free version of

Grammarly that it looks like you can

download in almost any web browser and

what Grammarly will do, is it will kind

of help you correct your grammar and

spelling. And that might seem like a

small thing but as I'll show you right

here, I'm working on some stuff in Canvas

which we use for our online classes and

even some of our face-to-face classes,

and Grammarly because it's embedded in

my web browser it's letting me know when

I have something misspelled or when my

grammar is potentially not correct. Which

surprisingly might happen a lot to me.

I'm sure I'm the only one right?

The other cool thing is if you use

anything for email and you're on the web

the Grammerly will also go in and

correct that. So it just helps you look a

little more professional. I know I I have

a few things that I do when I type where

I'm always just juxtaposing two letters in

certain words and so it's just nice to

have this as a backup. I just wanted to

let you know as the semester is going

because a lot of you have to work on

your emails and you're in Canvas and it is

a great resource to have in Canvas. I

downloaded it just to test and I loved it!

So Grammarly, it's free and I hope like

it. Have a great semester!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét