Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Sep 1 2018

Jesus! Jesus!

Come here, boy.

Closer.

- Oh, my God. - Okay.

You remember me, don't you?

I did what you said, okay? Just don't hurt us.

Shut up!

Sam!

Yeah! Yes, yes.

It feels good to grab your flesh!

I am going to kill you slowly, painfully,

but first, we have some delicate work to do.

How I could snap your limbs off!

Doctor, examine this alien specimen.

I'll scan you. Let's take a look at your face.

I'm the doctor. The odd job. Information!

Yeah!

Beseeching my shard!

Easy or tough way?

- There they are. - That's what I'm seeing in my head.

These symbols can lead us to the Energon source.

We must have the brain on the table!

- Chop, chop! - Brain?

What does he mean by my brain?

Well, you have something on your mind, something I need.

Hold on. I know you're pissed. I know you're pissed

because I tried to kill you and it's completely understandable.

If somebody tried to kill me, I'd be upset, too.

I think that we have an opportunity here

to start anew and develop our relationship

and see where it leads us, okay?

So, you just call Doctor inspector off and let's just talk for five seconds!

Wait, wait, wait!

- Come on! Go, go! - Sam!

Go, go, go!

Sam!

Run!

Go, go, go, go!

Here he comes!

Hide, Sam!

Weak!

Puny! Waste of metal!

Junkyard crap!

Decepticons!

Come here, boy.

There is another source of Energon hidden on this planet.

The boy could lead us to it.

Optimus!

Is the future of our race not worth a single human life?

- Up! Get up! - You'll never stop at one!

I'll take you all on!

Piece of tin!

Sam! Where are you?

No!

You're so weak!

The last Prime is dead!

Sam, run. Run.

Autobots, attack!

Bumblebee, get them out of here!

For more infomation >> Forest Battle | Transformers Revenge of the Fallen (2009) Movie Clip - Duration: 8:18.

-------------------------------------------

Kalabhairava Mahatyam | Kalabhairava Mahima | Kalabhairava Temple | Kalabhairava Temple Rajahmundry - Duration: 1:00.

please like comments share

For more infomation >> Kalabhairava Mahatyam | Kalabhairava Mahima | Kalabhairava Temple | Kalabhairava Temple Rajahmundry - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Main Game Mandi Bola Anak feat. Zjoske & Justin | BukaPaket for Kids - Duration: 4:09.

For more infomation >> Main Game Mandi Bola Anak feat. Zjoske & Justin | BukaPaket for Kids - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

Documentário DeForest Kelley Tour no Sets de Star Trek TNG 1990 - Legendado PT-BR - Duration: 11:20.

For more infomation >> Documentário DeForest Kelley Tour no Sets de Star Trek TNG 1990 - Legendado PT-BR - Duration: 11:20.

-------------------------------------------

Horóscopo Leo Septiembre 2018 | Buenas Noticias, Celebración - Duration: 11:58.

For more infomation >> Horóscopo Leo Septiembre 2018 | Buenas Noticias, Celebración - Duration: 11:58.

-------------------------------------------

「보컬로이드」점점빨라져 ♣Cover by Six clover ♣ 【씩클♬】 - Duration: 2:20.

For more infomation >> 「보컬로이드」점점빨라져 ♣Cover by Six clover ♣ 【씩클♬】 - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

Faze Cloak Confirms That Tfue is *RETURNING* on this Tuesday ( daily fortnite funny moments ) - Duration: 10:20.

Faze Cloak Confirms That Tfue is *RETURNING* on this Tuesday ( daily fortnite funny moments )

For more infomation >> Faze Cloak Confirms That Tfue is *RETURNING* on this Tuesday ( daily fortnite funny moments ) - Duration: 10:20.

-------------------------------------------

:+: Plan With Me - September :+: (English CC) - Duration: 13:03.

Hi there, welcome to Andante Cantabile channel

The channel where you can find stationery review,

miscallaneous thingy

BUJO, Planner and cute lifestyle

As today is the first week of the month, it might be quite late for Plan with me.

I need to say sorry since I missed a whole week.

I was sick and had been admitted in the hospital

due to gastritis.

Then the doctor found other sickness, so it took quite long time there.

And next week, I need to see the doctor again, still not sure what else he wanna check.

Please pray for me (sob)

This month plan with me I got an idea...

*my tongue twisted*

from pinterest. While I was being in the hospital,

I had to lie down and had plenty of time to serving internet.

looked through pinterest and

think that I missed my watercolour BUJO.

Just changed the style for a few months.

I missed the feeling when I used watercolor BUJO

Hence, I decided to do watercolour BUJO for September.

as you can see my materials on the desk.

When you are about to use watercolour on traveler's note,

don't forget to put a one-side paper at the back of each page like this.

Or the water can go through one page to another.

The Pinterest I had found, used the Galaxy color.

So I wanna use "Diving in Galaxy" theme.

I'd better use violet and dark blue colour.

If you hear a jingle tingle sound, that's my cat.

She's now sneaking to my room. (LOL)

OK, I decide to use this colour... Phathelo Blue.... what's that?

Then use the darker colour at the bottom

OK, I need to let this layer dried.

Then I will... *jingle tinkle*

I gonna use only black color

My cat is shaking her collar so hard XD.

Right here is not very smooth.

Clean the brush and use only water to smooth it.

Then I wanna use aegean or cerulean to layer my work.

I'm paint and kinda shaming myself.

Since I'm not an expert in watercolour.

Now it is galaxy or the sea, I have no idea LOL

It seems like my theme is not necessary any more haha

I seldom fulfil the theme I make.

As usual, when you wanna let the work dried,

Use a plain or blank paper on top,

To absorb the water, then,

Then use something heavy on top. (so the paper won't be curly)

The work is partly dried

I can feel moisture on it.

But we can go further step.

I use Rosie's Studio clear die-cut shape.

I use it quite a lot in this channel.

When it is clear like this, the color or water color will be shown together with the die-cut.

When you use it, don't forget to get the fillm out.

You may need to take time to take it out since the film is pretty thin.

Now I need to decorate more.

I wanna paint bubble or little star on this galaxy

This is acrylic paint.

If you want white color to be outstanding on watercolour, use acrylic paint.

If you don't have on, use correction liquid.

But it surely be smelly.

I hope you can see it on the screen.

While we waiting for the acrylic to be dried, I gonna write the name of the month.

I gonna use this tone.

You can see that the silver part still shiny, I rarely use these three colours.

Now in the date part,

I will use only two colors, since I had already used various colours.

So they are sapphire colour and parakeet colour.

It's the time for my glittering nail polish.

that I never used it on my own nails haha.

I will paint part of this page with this glittering nail polish,

especially in the bottom part, so that the silver glitter will be pop out.

All done!

For this second week, I got an idea from this account

(Read the account name)

It is splashing colour style.

Don't think too much when you have to splash it.

tap tap tap the brush like this.

paint some parts of it.

Hey, it is fun!

Who never do this, I do advice you to try.

super fun!

Ok, I gonna use this small round brush to create a big drop.

Brothers and sisters! it really fun.

It should be one of your to do list in your life (haha)

You don't need an artist skill to do this splash.

Then, green colour.

As the colour is pretty bright and I use lots of colour,

So I want use colour pen to write the date.

Use black pen instead.

At the top left, I draft a box.

To write down when I got an interesting idea for VDO during the week.

Then, with this MoshiMoshi Scrapbooking Stickers,

I gotta paste this bird, what's her name? Pelican?

No, flamingo.

And here is September second week.

This week, I wanna challenge.

Why do I have to make a square box planner?

What if my planner is in the arch shape?

If it is hard to use one, next month just change it.

I found an interesting abstract art in pinterest.

which the artist just stroke the brush, using the very bright colour.

I'd better stop here (or I gonna ruin it.)

However, I don't wanna leave this arch blank,

I gonna paint it with the pale colour, you may not see it.

Now it had alrady dried.

Let's write the date!

Voila! the third week!

my appointment will be on these arches.

This final week, I got an idea from this user.

It's from pinterest, but, this account save from instagram.

I gonna use ZIG clean colour; gold one to write the name of the month.

September in a very curly luxury style

It had already dried.

From the prototype, the artist use brush to write the border.

instead of using pen and ruler.

However, I gonna use Crayola Supertips.

Because, I'm too lazy to wait for the paint to be dried.

Using the tips, then lift your elbow.

Don't put too much pressure on it.

Let the line be imperfect.

So it will give the "brush feeling"

For writing the date, I use only bold side.

So it gotta looks like, using brush to write the date.

All four weeks done!

Starting from "Diving in Galaxy"theme.

Rainbow Splash.

Then, abstract art.

And finish with this pastel colour style

If you like it, please LIKE SHARE and SUBSCRIBE.

If you wanna chat with me, please write the comment down below. I read throught every comment.

If you have twitter, please follow @studyideas_

Facebook fanpage: AndanteCantabileNW

Bye for now, thank you for watching.

For more infomation >> :+: Plan With Me - September :+: (English CC) - Duration: 13:03.

-------------------------------------------

Full Screen Status | Ali Bai Aishwarya Majmudar | અલી બઈ | Whatsapp Gujarati Garba Status Video - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Full Screen Status | Ali Bai Aishwarya Majmudar | અલી બઈ | Whatsapp Gujarati Garba Status Video - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Trapped: homeowners face six-figure bills over Grenfell-style cladding - Duration: 1:25.

 Thousands of homeowners are trapped in dangerous tower blocks wrapped in Grenfell-style cladding as building owners are refusing to foot the bill for it to be replaced

   Leaseholders across the country are being asked to pay bills which could total hundreds of thousands of pounds per flat just to make their homes fire safe

   Many are now facing financial ruin as the cladding means that their homes have been rendered worthless, leaving them unable to sell, remortgage or secure a homeowners loan to pay for the works privately

   An investigation by the Telegraph has revealed the full extent of the problem for the first time, with up to 20,000 privately owned properties across the country clad in

For more infomation >> Trapped: homeowners face six-figure bills over Grenfell-style cladding - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

乃木坂46・堀未央奈、体調不良でライブ欠席!?理由が驚愕は。。。? - Duration: 3:02.

For more infomation >> 乃木坂46・堀未央奈、体調不良でライブ欠席!?理由が驚愕は。。。? - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Badflower - Ghost [Cover Art] - Duration: 4:20.

I tried it once before but I didn't get too far

I felt a lot of pain but it didn't stop my heart

And all I really wanted was someone to give a little fuck

But I waited there forever and nobody even looked up

I tried it once before and I think I mighta messed up

I struggled with the veins and I guess I didn't bleed enough

But maybe I'm alive 'cause I didn't really wanna die

But nothing very special ever happens in my life

Take the blade away from me

I am a freak, I am afraid that

All the blood escaping me won't end the pain

And I'll be haunting all the lives that cared for me

I died to be the white ghost Of the man that I was meant to be

I tried it like before and this time I made a deep cut

I thought about my friends and the way I didn't give enough

And I shoulda told my mother 'mom, I love you', like a good son

But this life is overwhelming and I'm ready for the next one

Take the blade away from me

I am a freak, I am afraid that

All the blood escaping me won't end the pain

And I'll be haunting all the lives that cared for me

I died to be the white ghost Of the man that I was meant to be, yeah

I tried it once again and I think I might black out

I shoulda left a letter but I had nothing to write about

My blood is all around me, I get dizzy if I stand up

The cutting part was easy but regretting it is so fucked

Take the blade away from me

I am a freak, I am afraid that

All the blood escaping me won't end the pain

And I'll be haunting all the lives that cared for me

I died to be the white ghost Of the man that I was meant to be

I tried it once again and I think I went too far

(The man that I was meant to be)

I cut a little deeper and the pressure stopped my heart

(The man that I was meant to be)

I couldn't tell my mother that I love her, I'm a bad son

This life is overwhelming and I'm ready for the next one

For more infomation >> Badflower - Ghost [Cover Art] - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

Các Anh Già Lâu Ngày Không Gặp | Mixigaming Stream Moment - Duration: 14:11.

For more infomation >> Các Anh Già Lâu Ngày Không Gặp | Mixigaming Stream Moment - Duration: 14:11.

-------------------------------------------

Stella And Sam CartoonS Sam and the stranger #2 CartoonS for KidS by Zumi TV - Duration: 2:33.

For more infomation >> Stella And Sam CartoonS Sam and the stranger #2 CartoonS for KidS by Zumi TV - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

I got accepted where?! | Hogwarts (Minecraft Roleplay) Ep. 1 - Duration: 6:36.

It was a usual Monday morning

I was headed down to the dining table to eat my breakfast with his bread and butter when I heard

This is an unusual time to get meals, ah

It's just a newspaper for me what's this acceptance mail?

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Dear Miss Annbee, we are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

We have given a list of all the books and equipment you will need turn begins on September 1st. We await your arrival

You're sincerely

Minerva McGonagall

What I

This has to be junk, ah, I can't believe I fell for that

What's that some mailbox again the acceptance mail again the same thing

Somebody's pranking me, right and why are so many bats here?

What's this, okay this can't be the mailbox again, ah

Great now, I have a million copies of the same acceptance letter. What is this? Ah,

I'd better go and check. What's up with this?

Okay, whiskers

So this letter says that I need to go to Diagon Alley and get all these equipment and books and all that for my school

and

I don't know what this is all about. Look we better go check it out. Let's go

Okay cat over here. Wow, okay, so um

This is my god. Oh my gosh. So here we are

Gallery nice. Are you the owner?

seems cool and some writing instruments and all that so

Obviously not here it says we need to go to Madam Malkin's robe. So let's go there and see what's up

Okay cat oh no Madame Olga. The shop is here. Let's go in. Come on. Come on come Hyneman and

I'll leave the door open for you. And hi. Are you madam milking?

Okay, so um, where can I get some robes and all the necessary items I need

Okay, thanks

So she said it's right in here and oh here it is Oh looks like some people are would have already cut your

Ropes

Some trout oh, okay. I'll take some boots then add some to a razor

Okay, so here's a crowd room it's nothing like it's ready for me to come in okay, so let's try the fun

I don't see anything in the reflection. But how about if I do this?

Wow, that looks cool. I think oh it's pretty hot in here, but whatever

I'm just gonna take this off for now. I don't need that. Okay, so, um, I got this and

How much is that gonna be a?

Gallier, what is that? I only have dollars

And where's Gregor's

Just down the road

Okay. Well, we'll be back with your money. I

Hope you can trust him because we're taking all the stuff anyway, so she said it's just down the road

Must be that thing over there

Let's go see and sign up. So here we are Gringotts wizarding bank

Now this looks fancy, where's my cat

Okay, whatever. Oh there anyone um

Hello there. I would like to change some money from dollars to

Gallons and sickles and all that. I don't know what that is

So what is that exactly

Okay, and so, can I get some money please I can exchange it or something like that

Okay, okay, thank you for the money. Um, I hope that lasts me some time let's go here you go

madam oak and you can have some money there and

Thanks for the clothes

so next time the list is

Ollivanders

So let's go there and see what's up. Okay cat where are you? Here here is

Ollivanders, it's us makers of fine ones. Okay. So, um,

Hi, mr. Ollivander

Can I get a wand please

Okay, and this is a good one for me

Well, thank you, sir. I'll give you some money. Here you go, and yeah, see you next time. Bye

Well, I spent a lot of money here and also left. I look at somebody tonight

anyway, so we better get ready for school tomorrow because you are coming with me and

yeah, let's just get home because

Well, we gotta get a good night's sleep for what's coming tomorrow because we don't know what's gonna happen. Let's go

For more infomation >> I got accepted where?! | Hogwarts (Minecraft Roleplay) Ep. 1 - Duration: 6:36.

-------------------------------------------

Česká Miss Earth 2018 na pláži: Není divu, že krásná Křivánková vyhrála - Duration: 2:29.

 Svůj triumf v České Miss si ani neužila. Třetí nejkrásnější dívka České republiky se totiž krátce po svém úspěchu musela balit

V Číně ji totiž čekaly pracovní povinnosti.  „Práci jsem měla nasmlouvanou už před soutěží

V Číně jsem nebyla jako modelka poprvé, pracovně se mi tam daří a pracuji tam téměř každý den," svěřila se Tereza, která Číňany nefascinovala jen svou krásou, ale i bujným dekoltem

Tereza se totiž pyšní přírodními vnadami číslo čtyři a dokonalými mírami.  Pánové u ní šanci ale nemají

Po svém návratu totiž i se svým partnerem odletěla na dovolenou. „Bylo to super. Každý den jsme byli na jiné pláži, cestovali jsme

Užili jsme si to moc," dodala Tereza, která je jako modelka velmi úspěšná.  „Zítra mě čeká jeden důležitý casting

Kdyby to vyšlo, byla bych moc ráda, proto to zatím nechci zakřiknout a neprozradím, o co přesně jde

Na konci srpna letíme s Leou Šteflíčkovou, Českou Miss 2018, na formuli 1 do Itálie

Na to se těším moc," dodala Tereza.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét