Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 31 2018

Hey everybody, Dan Holstein here

with another Rev Up Your Business video and

today I'm gonna show you how to use just

$20 to get an amazing holiday.

Stick around.

Ok, so what's all this about $20 and

an amazing vacation?

Well first off, where am I right now? Where's Waldo?

Yep! Down under in Sydney Australia at the waterfront

and there's the Opera House in the background there.

The world-famous Sydney Opera House.

So, let's explain this $20 concept.

First of all why don't we

get away for vacations? The experience

that I have with business owners is,

the number one thing is time. They haven't

got enough time to get away. So you want

to go back and watch my video on "How to

Get One Hour a Day back from the business

which is six weeks over the year.

So we'll put a we'll put a card up for that

on here, you can go and check

that one out then come back.

Now, the other excuse I see is:

"I haven't got enough money, can't afford it."

So let's debunk that one right away.

How much does a good vacation cost?

Actually, how much does it cost not to have a good

vacation? You know... the cost of being a

little bit burnt out, and tired, and

frustrated, not fresh.

It's important to get away from time to time.

So let's assume you want to get away.

You haven't had a vacation in a while and

you do want to get away. And a good

vacation, somewhere you would like to go,

and to have a bit of fun - not just to get

there on the cheap - but to go and have

some fun. Let's say it's $5000.

$5000 for a vacation, and maybe

you have to add a little more if you're

taking multiple family members, and

things like that. Let's just say $5000.

Look at how many weeks are in the year,

and how many business days you've got.

It's 250 business days, 50 weeks,

5 days per week. So if we look

at the math on that, that's only $20 per day.

If you were to set it aside,

you'd be able to have a $5000 vacation.

It's easy to do. It's also easy not to do. Right?

We just think "oh it's expensive, I haven't got

the money, so then we have a tendancy just

to kind of let let it go, let it slide, or

maybe get away for a weekend, and tack it

on to a long weekend and try to

justify that we've actually gotten away

for a holiday when really we've just had

like a little mini break. It's important

to be able to disconnect. Just to be able

to get out of the mode of working.

Let your brain just process being

relaxed. And where do all the

good ideas come to us? Well where we're not

expecting it! Like in the shower,

or doing dishes, or on vacation right?

And that's our subconscious saying

"Hey! I'm trying to give you this idea!"

But your conscious mind is too distracted all the time,

so if we don't actually disconnect,

and get away - and even a stay-cation is fine -

but if you want to get away just

really be disconnected, leave your laptop

at home. And then be able just to enjoy yourself,

and enjoy the time away,

enjoy the creative processes of thinking

and being, and not not having to be beholden

to any kind of schedule.

Vacations are fantastic for this.

It's so important that we are able to get away

and enjoy yourselves. So just $20 a day.

It's nice and easy, so what do we need to

do in your business, to get just $20 per

day additional profitability?

Depending on your line of business, it

could be selling one more item,

and a little bit of billable time. It could

be making sure that things are being

delivered on effectively, cleaning up

problem areas, and in Mastery, in terms of

ordering things, while making sure it's

service to delivery on time. We don't

have mistakes, and comebacks, and things

like that. It shouldn't be that difficult.

And I find that often, people looking at

the $5000 - let's say we call it $10,000

which is about $38 per day - I mean

in business, $38 a day? Seriously we

can't get additional $38 of profitability?

Of course we can! Maybe we

just haven't thought about it. We look at

the big $10,000 chunk, and think "that's

really difficult!" They don't have it

at this moment, but these things take time.

We can plan if you want to get away

in one year from now. All you need to do

is set aside - do your budget for your

holiday, and commit to setting that

that amount of money aside every single day.

Depending on your business, that

could be a little more challenging than

others, but I don't think a $5,000 even a

$2,000 holiday would be impossible

if you're saving up for it daily. And how do

we keep this in mind? Remember to make

sure that we're improving our business

just a tiny tiny little bit every day

enough to get us away? First of all

decide where you're gonna go. Put it on your

dream chart! Put it up on the wall,

somewhere to remind yourself of why

you're making the little changes every day.

And to remind you to make those

little changes every day. Get your family

to support you. Get your team members!

They don't want Grumpy-You, they want

Relaxed-You! They want you to get away

once in a while too, so let them help you.

Let them find ways to save money,

or increase your profitability. And keep it

front and centre. And be clear on what

you're gonna do when you're there.

Right now, book your hotel. You usually don't

have to pay for a hotel until you get

there, so if you get it booked in,

that creates little bit of extra space and a

lot of attraction. You're going to attract that,

and be able to go.

So that's it for this week! I'm going to

continue wandering around, and have a

look at the sights, and beautiful Sydney.

And I encourage you to do your vacation budget.

Think about where you want to go,

get some pictures. Cut them out,

print them out, get them up at the wall where

you can see it. And make the commitment

to yourself and your significant other

or family and family whoever, to get away

and recharge, relax, because you deserve it.

And your business will thank you for it

as well as your team and your customers.

So that's it from Sydney! I hope that you

have a fantastic week and look forward to

seeing you sometime soon and hearing

about your vacation plans. Talk to you soon.

For more infomation >> Time for a Holiday! - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

Phim ngắn | Đại gia giả nghèo đi mua nhẫn và cái kết bất ngờ - samytv - Duration: 14:52.

For more infomation >> Phim ngắn | Đại gia giả nghèo đi mua nhẫn và cái kết bất ngờ - samytv - Duration: 14:52.

-------------------------------------------

Wow, I never knew | PLAYERUNKOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Duration: 0:10.

[Viper] This place is looted.

[Day] Noooo.

[Viper] I will shoot you.

[Day giggles]

[Day] Not if I fucking shoot you first!

For more infomation >> Wow, I never knew | PLAYERUNKOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Duration: 0:10.

-------------------------------------------

Youtube Video Technology Class LESM - Duration: 6:38.

Hello, my name is Luis and in this video I will show you 4 main things you need to know how to do in Gmail.

How to send a mail.How to create groups. How to send a mail to a group. How to insert a signature with text and image.

First we enter to Gmail.

On Gmail we click on the icon of Compose.

Then it will appear a small window with the following data:

To, and Subject. In To you put the correspondent mail of the person you wan't to send the mail.

Then, in Subject, you write the purpose of the mail.

And for last under Subject is a big text box, where you write the information of your mail.

Then you click on send.

Now I am going to show you my second and my third point.

How to create groups on Gmail and send mails.

First we enter to Gmail.

Then me click in the ''+'' sign that is behind your Hangouts name.

Then you click in the option New group

Then you click in the option ''Name your group'' for you can put a name.

Then you click on the option below, and start to add people.

Then it will appear you a short window.

In the bottom it will appear you a smal box text where can send mails (messages) to your group.

At the top of the left there is setting, so you can enter there to costume your group settings.

And for my last point is... How to insert a signature with text and image in Gmail.

First we open Gmail.

Then we go to the settings sign and click on it.

Then we click in the option settings.

In the setting menu we scroll down until we get to signature.

In signature we selc the option under ''No signature''

In the text box you write your name or your sign.

For you can insert a photo you go to google and search one, when you have the photo that you wan't you click save as.

Then in the signature setting you go ahead and click in the option ''Insert Image'' and selct the option ''upload''. Then you select the imag, adjust it and you are ready to go.

Then you scroll all the way down, and click on ''save changes''.

And this is how it looks.

Hope you enjoy, leave a like and have a nice day, bye.

For more infomation >> Youtube Video Technology Class LESM - Duration: 6:38.

-------------------------------------------

Yakuza Kiwami Walkthough Part 21 - Duration: 22:12.

Oh

My gosh back to no fear Aviva and I gaming a view of you Kizzy creamy

So enough talking we get to leaking mine now, enjoy

Where is he now? What the her?

States India. Are you seeing this all you're seeing is blood what is going on?

Here why are you happy?

Kirito-kun amiibo miteta

So nice gimmick Anita who never stated she

Go - she

Miss key a mechanical device data

Karina free meter was cut

Nakara carry neurochemical - ann and emma stone

Cutter and a mistake in Takata. Sorry, I don't Annie. Can I cut the ties now?

My

Daughter

Shinji matou sunic Solomon is a traditional

Man why is his name. It is not a good one being that can be good or

Not young be good

Hmm

They say that I mean how yeah I'm guessing anything I

Try I came my love all over machspeed one

Man going this way

Babe you're alive my ski get nice buy a vibe man

All right, so you're going to be actually the backlight used to be

Much higher than CDC's we want time. It's up by this. I'm gonna be raspy night out

Come on get up. Okay you guys up to -

Okay, you got here a whole pie these log pumps

Sit down, okay one song me too

Don't eat we try to do that

Trash cans go flying us what you did. That's your ID this

And stay down, I don't want to see you again, oh

Yeah, I forgot I had that has three Hudson when I get SP points, I'm gonna use that now quick on

my Betty Oh

What what it's good to see it though about it about whoo

Okay, every single one

Unlock if I can and don't think even though we all walk back and then if I got anything a walk Hill

And for ty

Whose attack for yes, it's nothing you gonna need that for so

Go up first helps his team Pat's knee. Oh, man

Simon oh

Oh

Why is a buyer healthier why I have

All right

Now let's go. I guess all my SP points there now. It's back to fight this trip right now

Let's keep on going which way

Goodbye my quest to know this to me, this is

Why yeah, those two oh wait, let's go on

Where is in the interior you

To be here. Well on here somewhere. I

Was five it's me your 101 buddy

Sit down, hey he's doing and you may be dying for soft and goodbye

They're done knock out

Nobody saying gee man if I ever can find them

Will all pass through the enemy I

Know but true they said they should be

In here, I'm guessing it was a dog you guys going through it. So check your quick

Nope not down

Gone gettin old. Oh

So we're not here the dissident in this cheap history way

Thank heavens the last one we saw

Laughing yo

Yeah, I guess

So they say that the chip greens is so it's like hotel good way they say how tear this week

Let's back to for this trio a blur again

Don't we Indian grey now

We know that so you need follow the blood trail

Just keep following the trail you

See me I try fire my buddy and get one fighting let's give this all of you free

Goodbye they're going on your nuts to pay one sit us down and goodbye

You're done too

Bring it dude bring it on

Goodbye he's done. I

Went back to this trio blood again

I

Turn that way then you plug this way

No, I was going about me okay, my bad I tried his trail

Now materials that way so I was fighting I always want people

Moving me 16t

The Sevilla hotel I

Say there's a beer on has

What are they coming soon de Shinji I

See we have a point now, yes

Let's go get one

Thank you. Yeah that that he was your scheme your needs to come at me. I thought that was wrong guy wrong

idea is

Now time to find Singh ji cinchy

Okay, very easy

Kaneki even really know cuz your numerous

Zucchini so genomica

Okay, they are gonna be on the roof, okay same thing we are side this decision is I

Guess so ah

Mukesh Chhabra kunitake living area an economist Akiva who not threatening eaters

Email J'Accuse an estate a at the ultimate area to Korda. Oh, my remote is q koi

Nando

orison monkey

It's amazing, huh?

anything after a barrage of Hutchinson actions Oh an Akuma in an toaster, but when you got koi

Jana

Mm-hmm. Well, I'm youkai Cepeda now. Let's go bring it on

In Dean now

Go get anything go up baby. They're gonna Anton wheel. There you go. Stay down

Guys he's done. Nope name done

He's done I've got we're gonna be done soon to go all that blood

Let's go I'm here bring you on people Andina

Go boom. Yeah, yeah

Any time now, all right take that we're done. Oh wait over time. I

Wanna use mine - in first to get mine why me tough disease disease

Yeah, you do too big to me I'm on my way to see a winner

Boy no, I

Look here. Look who you

The biii need to see

Come here. We're done

Yeah, now you've done big berry you're finished

He's done we have it we

See you do

What I do there dude take the gun out of a hand come on

Wow this again, huh? I'm not big on

And this again, huh

There you go now you're famous

If you I'm with through senior

Now it's just this time with Nova had a small people kind of toys always seeing them on people because of skill

He went to do one died here too. Alright you get you RIS like right now

Hey, are you gonna die here too funds drop dead there you go finding me just finish off

And my course more people here the coastal

One time you

see

Your penis I'm tired blocking so that you're going get oh

Yeah, another one time I get to baby

Let you clean this up now go through the door, yeah. Go heal. Oh

Now the best guessing this one me more I'll coaster or more no, you know, they let me reach to their point no fool

Ain't gonna beat your own. Okay. I just do that a history me

Again we gonna knock off to

Sit down he's done

Hey more people look at that look at that

That's it you done iPod you see a big green neck and stay there

Yeah, he's done penis him up Oh

All right

It's done easy

Am I missing something very I came out very punchy long way in this game

Hey, you've been more Prince's to Isis I see yeah. Okay more famous male. Oh

Wait, she's penis off. There you go

Don't ever do that shit again. Oh

This way okay

What are you talking since like I have been you're almost there does it have that are feeling

sick

What you offering our he's doing fun

Yeah, I hear you. Not to buy raw nuts won't be done. What?

Now what we are you supposed to go this way Oh,

Your penis get out here oh

Oh

Oh

Man, really? It's too tough for them

It is too tough, you'll be done too buddy

Hey nice - thank you good

I'm gonna steal it away. Okay, I tell you I defeat you face

No, I'm not gonna use a gun on me not today

Any day now anything

Your penis does jump over there now Oh jump down in this one

Well almost here Cindy just don't die on me

And you tried you come on dude so don't bend

Wait, let's keep on I guess you wanna move to the hatch on your chips now, I guess look it there's no new stuff

too so now

Yeah, yeah

All right now I would be done if nuts what he's done

Sit down the excess meat noise come over there now. Oh, I hear what some

IVs in that snack out. There you go

Get your hands on the dings gun soy

There you go

You'll be done too but enjoying time don't even try

Hey Michael, it'll be all big by how you can I see

Get your hands up team guns do

Take all these

Maybe fitness now birdie how you break it now

Oh no society by you miss your finished nap, come here Oh

Penis blow away I

Guess I mean my view right here guys enjoy this video

Please thumbs up actively or it would cap below and please subscribe to my channel some of you like this in the future

NPC Oh Divya to friends family is also me if you check Facebook Twitter Tumblr YouTube treats and other so sweet peaches

Wants to say if anyone watching every when I gave us out saving us for your peace

For more infomation >> Yakuza Kiwami Walkthough Part 21 - Duration: 22:12.

-------------------------------------------

Top 1 Youtube Intro Makers Apps For Android How to make intro videos in your device (Bangla) - Duration: 8:39.

How to make intro videos in your device

Exactly

Don't add all that I can do all I can say

Away from the show amongst the waves exactly where I wanna be

Remember the

Future needing clarity

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét