Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 31 2018

Watching you sleep Run my hands through your hair and it's

got me thinking What you mean to me

There's a chill in the air and a sinking feeling

Coming over me Like bitter tangerine

Like sirens in the streets Oh no

Maybe our time has come Maybe we're overgrown

Even the sweetest plum Has only got so long

Baby, we're barely holding on Even the sweetest plum

Has only got so long Jealous you can sleep

You've been keeping me up and I mouth the words

I think I wanna speak Instead I'm wasting my time just pressing

rewind To all the nights we shared

The ripest peach or pear But change is in the air, oh

Maybe our time has come Maybe we're overgrown

Even the sweetest plum Has only got so long

Baby, we're barely holding on Even the sweetest plum

Has only got so long I was summer, you were spring

You can't change what the seasons bring Yeah, I was summer and you were spring

You can't change what the seasons bring Maybe our time has come

Maybe we're overgrown Even the sweetest plum

Has only got so long Baby, we're barely holding on

Even the sweetest plum Has only got so long

Maybe we're overgrown The sweetest plum

Got so long (got so long) The sweetest plum

Has only got so long

For more infomation >> Troye Sivan – Plum [ Lyrics ] - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Troye Sivan – Postcard ft. Gordi [ Lyrics ] - Duration: 3:29.

I sent you a postcard from Tokyo baby You never picked it up

I even wrote it in Japanese, baby You didn't give a fuck

'Cause I don't sleep like your body's on me I won't feel right until we can be

Underneath everything that's between Yeah

I'm undone about to burst at my seams 'Cause I am picturing you beside me

So let me be everything that you need Yeah

But you're still picking me up Don't put me back down like it's nothing to

ya Yeah, you're still picking me up

Don't you put me back down Don't you put me back down

Like it's nothing to ya Like it's nothing to ya

I remember that night that you first called me crazy

Only you picked it up Kissed me and said "I love you, baby"

You didn't give a fuck Now I don't sleep unless your body's on me

I won't feel right until we can be Underneath everything that's between

Yeah I'm undone about to burst at my seams

'Cause I am picturing you beside me So let me be everything that you need

Yeah But you're still picking me up

Don't put me back down like it's nothing to ya

Yeah, you're still picking me up Don't you put me back down

Don't you put me back down Like it's nothing to ya

Like it's nothing to ya Take your time

Pull me in Push me out

Simplify all the whispers of doubt 'Cause I know what you're thinking about

But you're still picking me up Don't put me back down like it's nothing to

ya Yeah, you're still picking me up

Don't you put me back down Don't you put me back down

Like it's nothing to ya Like it's nothing to ya

Like it's nothing to ya Like it's nothing to ya

Like it's nothing to ya

For more infomation >> Troye Sivan – Postcard ft. Gordi [ Lyrics ] - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Troye Sivan – Seventeen [ Lyrics ] - Duration: 3:20.

I got these beliefs that I think you wanna break

Got something here to lose that I think you wanna take from me

You say that I'm asleep but I wanna be awake Got something here to lose that I know you

wanna take And he said age is just a number, just like

any other We can do whatever, do whatever you want

Boy becomes a man now Can't tell a man to slow down

He'll just do whatever, do whatever he wants I went out looking for love when I was seventeen

Maybe a little too young, but it was real to me

And in the heat of the night, saw things I'd never seen

Oh, seventeen You should know I'm green but I'll find my

way around Heard the whispers, now let's see what all

the talk's about I'm taking in the sights and measuring the

sounds Heard the whispers, now let's see what all

the talk's about And he said age is just a number, just like

any other We can do whatever, do whatever you want

Boy becomes a man now Can't tell a man to slow down

He'll just do whatever, do whatever he wants I went out looking for love when I was seventeen

Maybe a little too young, but it was real to me

And in the heat of the night, saw things I'd never seen

Oh, seventeen Oh, seventeen

Seventeen, seventeen, seventeen Seventeen, seventeen, seventeen

I went out looking for love when I was seventeen Maybe a little too young, but it was real

to me And in the heat of the night, saw things I'd

never seen Oh, seventeen

I went out looking for love when I was seventeen Maybe a little too young, but it was real

to me And in the heat of the night, saw things I'd

never seen Oh, seventeen

Seventeen, seventeen, seventeen Seventeen, seventeen, seventeen

For more infomation >> Troye Sivan – Seventeen [ Lyrics ] - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

PETUALANGAN LIAR SEASON 2 EPISODE 8 SNEAK-PEEK + ANNOUNCEMENT HW UPDATE?! AMA PETUALANGAN LIAR - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> PETUALANGAN LIAR SEASON 2 EPISODE 8 SNEAK-PEEK + ANNOUNCEMENT HW UPDATE?! AMA PETUALANGAN LIAR - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

[TOOZI]🌈FIRST TIME MAKING RAINBOW GLOSSY SLIME! CAN I SUCCEED? - Duration: 5:48.

For more infomation >> [TOOZI]🌈FIRST TIME MAKING RAINBOW GLOSSY SLIME! CAN I SUCCEED? - Duration: 5:48.

-------------------------------------------

ЗАЧЕМ ПУТИН ОТПРАВИЛ В БЕЛАРУСЬ БАБИЧА НА САМОМ ДЕЛЕ?/ Что будет с Лукашенко и Республикой Беларусь? - Duration: 10:07.

For more infomation >> ЗАЧЕМ ПУТИН ОТПРАВИЛ В БЕЛАРУСЬ БАБИЧА НА САМОМ ДЕЛЕ?/ Что будет с Лукашенко и Республикой Беларусь? - Duration: 10:07.

-------------------------------------------

कुरकुरीत पालक पकोडा | Crispy Palak Pakoda | Street Style Palak Pakoda | MadhurasRecipe | Ep - 428 - Duration: 4:54.

For more infomation >> कुरकुरीत पालक पकोडा | Crispy Palak Pakoda | Street Style Palak Pakoda | MadhurasRecipe | Ep - 428 - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

Right attitude toward verbal abuse and harassment. - Duration: 18:32.

For more infomation >> Right attitude toward verbal abuse and harassment. - Duration: 18:32.

-------------------------------------------

台灣宿舍『5』特事第一集! - Duration: 11:01.

For more infomation >> 台灣宿舍『5』特事第一集! - Duration: 11:01.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO DRAW Heart Handbag coloring and drawing Learn Colors for kids 🔴 Fun Rainbow - Duration: 7:05.

HOW TO DRAW Heart Handbag

For more infomation >> HOW TO DRAW Heart Handbag coloring and drawing Learn Colors for kids 🔴 Fun Rainbow - Duration: 7:05.

-------------------------------------------

How to book meetings in Microsoft Teams - Duration: 1:31.

Hw do you book a meeting in Microsoft Teams?

It's very easy.

Just watch this..

Hello and welcome to a new Fridaytip.

Microsoft Teams have become a success

More and more companies now use Microsoft Teams to share files, information, for interaction and for meetings.

Microsoft is already phasing out Skype in favor of Teams.

But how do you go about booking meetings in Teams?

It turns out that it's as easy as in Skype, just see here.

You can begin by starting Outlook.

Find your calendar and choose a time of day as you wish to call the meeting

And here almost next to the traditional Skype meeting, you'll find the Teams invitation.

Now just click on the icon.

And as you see, the necessary information the participants link to connect to the meeting

Automatically places itself in the notice.

Now it's only for you to choose the participants that you want to attend the meeting and press send

Then you are ready.

That was all we had for today.

Thank you for watching.

Did you like the tip and would like to see more videos from us.

Subscribe to our Youtube channel.

See you in another video.

For more infomation >> How to book meetings in Microsoft Teams - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Inclusion starts with I (Wear it purple day 2018) - Duration: 5:34.

Okay, I'll start again

(Offscreen) Are you able to walk?

(Laughter) I can walk

that's right better with a prop

(Offscreen)I wondered where you were looking (laughter)

inclusion starts with I

Inclusion starts with I

Inclusion starts With I

Inclusion starts with I

Inclusion starts with I

Inclusion starts with I

Inclusion starts with I

Rainbow youth can be a particularly vulnerable and

disadvantaged group of people the more

people we have standing in solidarity

with that group and the more voices we

can lend to strengthen their own voices

the better lots of young people are

really good advocates for themselves but

they also need to know that they can be

in an environment where they're

supported I think that youth can be a

difficult time for many people and it

can be particularly hard if you feel

that there's something different about

you that won't be accepted by society

there are times when you do feel very

alone being a queer person I know that

when I was young it was difficult I

struggled with my own identity and my

sexuality it's a very difficult time

there's a lot of pressures the last

thing people need is not to feel

accepted and supported as they find

their way in the world I've got a son

who's transgender and he mainly stays at

home and hasn't found a way to engage in

work or study yet I hope that when he

overcomes his barriers he's able to find

an environment that's supportive and if

I can help provide that environment for

someone else's son or daughter and

that's really important to me we have a

responsibility to create spaces that are

safe for our youth that are places where

they feel empowered where they feel

they're able to be themselves and where

they feel included promoting inclusion

of LGBTI plus youth means these young

people can grow up without shame or

bullying

and instead put their energy towards

achieving their goals just like their peers

peers inclusion to m in the workplace

means that I can come in every single

day and be myself accepting everyone for

who they are and respecting them and

about being professional and none of

those are actually negotiable I think

wear it purple day is like a perfect

example of where something small can

show a huge amount of support inclusion

in the workplace means that you don't

have to hide and you don't have to spend

your energy dealing with bad or

thoughtless behavior people's lives are

rough enough as it is outside of work so

I think the last place you want to feel

unsafe and interrogated is in the

workplace as a manager's point of view I

like a diversity of views and a

diversity of backgrounds and so that's

something that I would say you actively

should try to promote within your team's

seeing people in senior positions

embracing diversity is really important

inclusion is about enabling everyone to

be confident in who they are and making

sure people can make the best possible

contribution to our place our community

and most importantly to who they are

themselves

I think we can ensure people are

included by having these kinds of

conversations if there's an event at

work in an LGBTQI event then it's not

just for that community it's for

everyone and you should involve yourself

in it being visible as a leader in my

support and as a champion within the

department and I'd encourage everyone to

do the same to support our colleagues

and visibly show that we do so one of

the things that I do because it's

important to my son is I put my pronouns

in my signature block I set up the pride

and allies Network in 2017 my goal for

that was to make sure that LGBTIQA+

people felt like they were included

within the department that they could

bring their full selves to work we need

to make sure that everyone at the

department feels included everyone feel

safe everyone feels like they can come

to work without the extra anxiety of if

I am Who I am that made people react to

me differently will that make people not

accept me will that make my work day

harder yeah you're gonna be able to come

to work and just be your authentic self

and just be able to perform at your best

and I think if there are great allies

around you then you can feel more

comfortable just to be here and not you

know have to worry about being judged or

threatened in any way LGBTI+ I plus people

are usually the minority in their

workplaces

so having allies is important LGBTI+

people might not feel empowered to call

out bad jokes ask for a change in

policies or correct someone when they use the

wrong pronouns we should be open to

listen and learn from our colleagues

about their experiences and try not to

make assumptions about people's

lifestyles because this is about giving

people confidence that they can be who

they are and making sure people feel

safe in who they want to be n

Inclusion starts with I

For more infomation >> Inclusion starts with I (Wear it purple day 2018) - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

ТУР ПО МАЛЬДИВАМ отдых 2018 ТРАНСФЕР ЦЕНА МАЛЬДИВЫ остров Расду (RASDHOO) спидбот остров Мале (Male) - Duration: 8:20.

For more infomation >> ТУР ПО МАЛЬДИВАМ отдых 2018 ТРАНСФЕР ЦЕНА МАЛЬДИВЫ остров Расду (RASDHOO) спидбот остров Мале (Male) - Duration: 8:20.

-------------------------------------------

Troye Sivan – What A Heavenly Way To Die [ Lyrics ] - Duration: 3:05.

Tell each other you're the one While we're laying by the poolside, poolside

Getting tired from the sun Fading in and out of long nights, long nights

There's no limit to your love East or west we got the north lights, north

lights, oh-oh Take in it all

What a heavenly way to die What a time to be alive

Because forever is in your eyes But forever ain't half the time

I wanna spend with you, you I wanna be with you, you

I wanna spend with you, you I wanna be with you, you

When our prime has come and gone And our youth is all but melted, melted

We can listen to this song So we don't have to accept it, accept it

Just as long as you'll be home In the one we've manifested-fested

Oh oh, just take in it all What a heavenly way to die

What a time to be alive Because forever is in your eyes

But forever ain't half the time I wanna spend with you, you

I wanna be with you, you I wanna spend with you, you

I wanna be with you, you Just take in it all, all, all, all

Just take in it all, all, all, all Just take in it all, all, all, all

Just take in it all, all, all, all What a heavenly way to die

What a time to be alive Because forever is in your eyes

But forever ain't half the time I wanna spend with you, you

I wanna be with you, you I wanna spend with you, you

I wanna be with you, you

For more infomation >> Troye Sivan – What A Heavenly Way To Die [ Lyrics ] - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

#ThereIsHope - S02 Ep1: Paul's Story - Duration: 7:40.

when I was young I used to play a lot of sports

I love playing sports

I love to be in productions

Fortunately, I was involved in 2 productions

produced by my youth church

I love performing, singing, dancing

Basically, I'm a showman

I love music

I play the bass guitar

I'm a people person

Paul is basically a very brave boy

he would try anything

he's very musical

very intelligent

He was always looking out for ways that

he can help people, help others, contribute

to whether it'd be church, a community

yeah just work however he can be of help

so that's the kind of heart he has

One day. One Saturday,

Paul was playing basketball with his classmates

It was the NBA all-star weekend

so my friends

were all in my house watching the game

After the game, we decided let's go play basketball

I was even more "Gungho"

I jogged to basketball court

so we played basketball

I tried to do a fancy move by saving the

the ball from going out of bounds

I ran forward and there was no break

and I hit head first

immediately he fell down, he couldn't get up

so the friends helped him to turn him around

helped him up. The minute they helped

him up he vomited

my friends asked me: "Are you okay?"

I said: "I'm okay."

But I fell to my knees and vomited

then I told them: "Oh, I'm not okay. Not okay."

Put him in the car

drove, and sent him to the hospital.

I took a taxi to the hospital. On arrival

the neurosurgeon approached me

"Are you the mother?" I said: "yes"

"Come Aunty look at the CT scan"

He said for the first surgery he will drill seven

holes to drain out the blood

I was in the office and I got a phone call

saying that Paul was on the way to the hospital

in critical condition because of a

basketball accident

I think when I first heard that I was like: "huh?"

So he did the surgery, he came out

and he said: "your son,

may not come out of the coma if he does

come out of the coma

he will probably be a vegetable

I have no words to say to anybody

In my heart I just said: "God, Paul belongs to

you I'm just a caretaker. Lord, glorify

Your name in his life.

Lord, I really am helpless and I do not

know what to do. Help.

I just said: "Help." I don't know what else

to say

we only got to see him in the hospital

after his surgery and by that stage they

had to take up the front portion of his

skull

so I remembered first seeing him

after the surgery

It didn't look like

him at all because his head was sunken in

I wondered if we were going to lose him

when I woke up I was confused until my

mom told me what really happened

he could talk. Of course later he had to

learn how to talk properly

but he could talk

and he's not a vegetable

he can move. He's alive and he can move.

My friend, David he was studying in Australia

he comes back for the holidays

in December I told him that

I'll be able to walk by the time he

comes back

Paul has never once said" " Why mom?

Why did God allow this to happen to me?"

why God allow this to happen to me never

never, never. In fact, he woke up he said:

"God gave me second chance."

he said to me: "Rose, I

I know that God has a purpose for

all this. That there's a greater purpose

beyond myself and that my story can

inspire other young people, other people

who are going through really difficult times

Remember the promise that I made

with my friend I managed to fulfil that

two months before my friend came back

with a lot of hard work and effort

I remember my mom, she told me that

doctors say that it's impossible

for me to walk. I proved them wrong

My philosophy in life

if you fall down or hit a roadblock as

long as you're still breathing and alive

you can still get back up and continue on

with your life

#ThereIsHope

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét