Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 31 2018

you got your chicken is video we got another Amazon Oh guys this video right

here is about cleaning those nice sneakers that you just not ready to get

rid of alright we want to keep our sneakers clean alright I'm not into like

that do-it-yourself type of thing getting all these things mixed them

together I just wanted to buy something that was gonna work so on Amazon I found

something called quick and bright nice little kid let's start opening it up one

of the reasons I went with it was because the reviews were good and also

all natural products coconut oils nothing harmful is in it I'm guessing

you could probably drink it and be okay but I don't really want to do that so

I'm gonna see and I'm gonna try it out on actually two different pair of shoes

I have a white leather care and also like a white material or like a canvas

type of material so we're gonna see how both of them turn out and let's go what

is this car cleaner I'm just kidding we have the microfiber open this bad boy

up we have the microfiber towel we also have some brushes I believe yet we've

got some brushes a harder bristle brush a softer brush and then we also have

this free top for the bottle so let's get right to action we are in the

bathroom as you can tell this is my kids bathroom

so it might be a little bit dirtier than normal then a normal bath will be but I

have my pretty much my two favorite white pair of shoes all right you've got

the adidas ultra boost alright but if you can tell the toe has gotten dirty so

I'm hoping that this stuff is gonna make these things look good again because I

love them and I know they are expensive 200 hundred you know upper hundreds

these things are expensive so I want to make them last a little

longer and then these right here they're still not too bad but let's get them a

little bit more white on the sole see how the stuff actually works so on here

the instructions are there any instructions we have do not use on raw

leather or suede check for colorfast first bla bla bla wash scrub brush or

cloth completely then apply quick and bright shoe cleaner directly off the

surface scrub thoroughly wipe off with a clean damp cloth while cleaning is

non-toxic environment friendly like all cleaners it is not intended for

indigestion or consumption so do not drink it even though it's more natural

so let's do this let's see what stuff with this stuff right here right this is

just peel off am I gonna have to get it crazy

nothing in here oh my god alright that's kind of like a pinkish type of color to

it which scares me a little bit but I'm sure he's gonna be alright I don't know

I'm shaking it up for let's see it's just sprays out all right so let's go

with the fabric first because I guess you'll need to you don't need to dry off

so it says to apply on to the surface I'm scared but they're really bad so no

matter what alright let's get it sprayed up on the

top alright now for this I don't want to use a hard brush because I don't want

the fabric to get all messed up let's try this little brush now it did mention

it did mention to wash the brush no it says to scrub thoroughly that's a wet to

scrub brush okay so we want to wet the scrub brush

now that that's wet let's start scrubbing actually yeah that's nice

equipment alright so you can tell like you don't want to pull the fabric too

much or else it'll be too fuzzy so I'm gonna have to like dab it probably or

maybe just don't scrub it too too much this way just more like just so get it

so I can soak in I guess let's put a little more to use the cloth actually

let's get some more directly onto the spot

alright let's use this to get a little light down alright and - I feel like I

could see the difference already can you guys suit difference the lining

all right I could see it in the camera a little bit more like lower area that's

cute

now we should've did I'll soon what I shouldn't there was a before and after

picture that's what I've messed up on but I do and you can see how much it's

already cleaned this uh the front it's already cleaned the front so much right

here so I definitely notice a difference I definitely notice a difference that

cleaned that tip almost a hundred percent that tip is no longer brown it

was brown oh that's great that is fantastic because and you can

tell how easily it cleans the material alright let's look at this now alright

you can see it's a little brown around the sole let's just get a couple sprays

and we'll do a wipe down wow I'm not even doing a thorough clean right now

I'm just trying to test it out on certain spots but I can see definitely

the difference and how white it got so fast so really soaking these shoes in a

really like because this material is soaked like out of what is what kind of

say like sense fragile sensitive like I don't want to scrub too too hard but

because the material probably gotta let it sit a little bit and just rub it down

because it actually goes through this material because it's like that Flyknit

sock type of type of shoe but I can see the difference here and also here is a

big difference in the whiteness but this leather shoe is gonna be a real good

showing because I don't have to be so sensitive with it and we're gonna just

start spraying like it does the way it looks even my finger it's clean

it's kind of got like a it's almost like you could feel the the coconut oil part

of it you know spray it down a little bit that's about it let's use this brush

I don't want to go with the rough brush all right we can scrub with this and I'm

not gonna scrub the whole shoe because I want you guys to see the difference all

right I want you to see the difference like we're super obvious because I don't

know if you guys can tell with the last pair of shoes because in you know in

person I could really tell the difference I want to see the difference

in the threat as well all right let's get someone to talk to because it was

the toe had some scuffs on all right and as you can see look I'm not really

doing the best job at you know really really cleaning cleaning up the shoe and

scrubbing but I'm just trying to do a quick test on if this stuff works you

know what I'm gonna get this corner right here

let's get that corner up see how it does with do you know that writings and

that's always important with the shoe business threads alright let's do a

quick wipe now this is where you can really be able to tell I don't want to

wipe too far down and clean the whole shoe but alright check this stuff out of

us check this out check this out all right

the the sole look at the difference dirty in the back where was dirty yet

and it's so crispy and white right here and then you also have like where I

scrubbed on the thread so you can see on the threading it's pretty white as well

like something you got some gray because the the leathers worn over here and then

also the toe I had Marv here are now gone the main thing I want

you guys to notice is look how wide this guy and compared to how it was so this

stuff has worked look the difference of the with the with the ideas the top had

a dark spot all right here and now it's pretty much all the way gone so I

definitely be able to really get these shoes nice and white all right that is

important when you have white shoes is to keep them white and this quick bright

shoe cleaner really does a trick I like that it's like a coconut oil type of

base and it's all hundred-percent like natural products and it actually works

no harsh chemicals I like that so that's the quick bright Amazon review go check

it out guys I'm gonna leave the link down below let me know what you guys

think check out these other videos right here right here right here subscribe

right there guys thank you have a good one

For more infomation >> How To Clean White Sneakers - Amazon Review - Duration: 10:55.

-------------------------------------------

Britney Spears - Sometimes (Making the Video) - Duration: 7:23.

For more infomation >> Britney Spears - Sometimes (Making the Video) - Duration: 7:23.

-------------------------------------------

How To Get Rich Fast With Chandelier Farm (English Sub) | Growtopia Indonesia - Duration: 12:39.

Hello guys

Welcome back with me, Aipan

In video "How to get rich with farmable"

In this video I will discuss about pro's farmable

It is chandelier, why only pro growtopian who farm this?

Because of its big capital, I bought 200 seeds for 31 wls

And in this farm there are 2.600 chandelier trees, I bought 2.600 seeds for 403 wls

Chandelier trees growtime is 7 days and 15 hours, or 183 hours

Even though it's long, don't underestimate gems from chandeliers, it's a lot of gems

Let's we check the trees and harvest it

Let's break it guys

Eee forgot

9,929 chand block and 101 seed

Let's break!

Finished

Now let's check gems and seeds

97k gems and 2790 seeds

A lot of gems..

Let's we take the gems and then sell 190 seeds guys

Let's go sell the seeds

And then we're gonna spend gems to buy birth certificate

Let's sell this birth certificate

Piwwiittttt

From 403 wls we can get 81 wls in 1 week

This is high class farmable, because expensive but easy to farm

Because in 1x farm we can get 81 wls

Imagine if you have 7 farm of chand, and every day farm it continously

Auto produce wl

Okay maybe that's it in this video

Hopefully my tips will be useful for you

Next farmable video is rival of chandelier

Let's guess in the comment column

See you in next video!

For more infomation >> How To Get Rich Fast With Chandelier Farm (English Sub) | Growtopia Indonesia - Duration: 12:39.

-------------------------------------------

【視聴者参加型】【Deatiny2】何も知らない運命(デステニー)が始まった ふーどの人のゲリラ放送(ふーどの部屋) - Duration: 1:00:51.

For more infomation >> 【視聴者参加型】【Deatiny2】何も知らない運命(デステニー)が始まった ふーどの人のゲリラ放送(ふーどの部屋) - Duration: 1:00:51.

-------------------------------------------

Xiaoling English :The way to go Home | Xiaoling toys - Duration: 3:21.

Xiaoling English :The way to go Home | Xiaoling toys

For more infomation >> Xiaoling English :The way to go Home | Xiaoling toys - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

Channel Trailer | 200th video - Duration: 2:19.

surprise

(Music Plays)

what's up what's good everyone!

salut toute de le monde (English: Hello Everyone)

crazy questions

memories of a life that's been loved

(music) get down

enjoy some tunes

(music)

So turn it up now!

Shiny!

I saw the light inside you. So shine bright

You're livin' in a disco

(Music)

(music stops)

Awwww yeah

Slendrina!

Now I'm so happy and free

Oh my goodness gracious!

La la la la la la la la la

Are we sure this is edible?

... no

I should've thought this through

Oh dang it!

WHY?!

Don't let your worries get to you

it's weird being angry with your eyes closed. Can you like-

It's working!

own that ponytail

Buzz Lightyear!

Another Chica in the house!

haha I'm shocking

fee fie foe fum

You know what I mean

you guys are amazing

You're beautiful like diamonds in the sky

and I will see you guys later

and I will see you guys next time

bye everyone!

au revoir!

bye guys!

bye!

if you want more videos like this, hit that subscribe button

and if you don't I'm watchin' you

For more infomation >> Channel Trailer | 200th video - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Steven Universe - Raising The Barn #3 - KB Channel - Duration: 3:37.

♥ Subscribe KB Channel

♥ Like + Comments + 2 share helps you ♥ Thanks so much for watching!

Forever on a floating just us for as long as

She's doing yourself Oh

Peridot, it sounds like you don't really want to go

I'm sorry pumpkin. I didn't mean to yank you around

It's just we don't have a choice in this. What do you mean you don't have a choice?

Peridot, you should really talk to lapis about this. I

Can't

What why not? Oh great you found her

Now let's go

Wait Baptists Popkin doesn't want to go

Pumpkin doesn't know better we do

Actually, I I don't want to go either

What?

Peridot, what are you trying to say? It's just if something happens on earth

I want to be here for it. But no, why are you telling me this now?

Because we're about to leave

Isn't that the worst time?

Yes

Then why didn't you tell me sooner

Well, there are many things I should say, but they would upset you. So in general, I don't say those things

Peridot, that's lying

Okay, then the truth is I

Think that we should say and if the time comes if the diamonds do come to wipe this planet off the star maps

I think we should fight for this life. We've built instead of tearing it up out of the ground

I think we can win. I think you can win

Earth is our home now

Isn't it worth fighting for?

What do you say lapis

I'm not getting cut in the middle of another war

You're supposed to reward me for my emotional honesty

Come on let's go

Okay, you're all set up you can stay here as long as you need

Wow

Thanks

What do we do now

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét