Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 31 2018

Helloo!

I'm Catherine Ward,

the YouTube PR Condemner for "Angel of Death"!

Now, sinners

today is August 31……

Boo hoo.

Summer vacation is almost over!

I haven't finished my homework!

****** 's swimsuit toy capsule……

the swimsuit toy capsule….

I lost all my money to swimsuit toy capsules!!!

Agghhhhhh!

Are you crying like this?

I haven't finished my homework!

My favorite swimsuit won't come out

Poor you, poor you.

I……

can't stop laughing!

Hey,

what are you feeling right now!?

Starting tomorrow, I can't drink cold barley tea

in an air conditioned room!

Starting tomorrow, I can't play games all day

behind my parent's back!

Starting tomorrow, I can't watch *@#)$!! videos

while my parents are at work!?

What does it feel like imagining the hell that will start tomorrow?

Miserable sinners who must welcome a hopeless September……

But please be relieved.

The God of salvation will appear suddenly ♡

So I have some happy news!

One, two,

The ""Angel of Death" Anime Broadcast Celebration Fair

~Customers who visited Animate were sacrificed~"

ongoing at nationwide Animate stores

has been extended!

Dates: until 9/9 (Sun)

Location: Nationwide Animate stores

During the fair, customers who reserve or purchase "Angel of Death" products will receive an "ID Card"!

Fair will be ended as soon as the inventory runs out.

Of course I can't share this information so easily

with sinners!

Watch in slow-motion replay

while being terrified of homework and the new semester♪

Don't forget to subscribe and click the like button.

Look forward

to the next episode.

Your Condemner,

Catherine Ward♡

For more infomation >> 【悲報】#06 夏休み終了のおしらせwww - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

[Reggae Fusion Type Beat] "Baila Baila Riddim" (Prod. Benn-i) | Reggaeton Beat - Duration: 4:13.

For more infomation >> [Reggae Fusion Type Beat] "Baila Baila Riddim" (Prod. Benn-i) | Reggaeton Beat - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

Wie Kirche wachsen kann 1/2 – Bayless Conley - Duration: 28:03.

For more infomation >> Wie Kirche wachsen kann 1/2 – Bayless Conley - Duration: 28:03.

-------------------------------------------

The Predator | Final Fragman | Türkçe Altyazılı | HD - Duration: 2:16.

For more infomation >> The Predator | Final Fragman | Türkçe Altyazılı | HD - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Drive Electric! It's a no brainer : #2 Silence - Duration: 2:43.

Is noise pollution from all those internal combustion engine vehicles, ruining your morning cuppa too?

Why not switch to electric vehicles instead?

Electric vehicles make far less noise, than their petrol or diesel counterparts

More petrol or diesel cars would just - mean more noise pollution but more

electric vehicles would mean less - incremental noise overall.

Even the most expensive petrol or diesel

cars suffer from engine vibration problems. Needless to say...

having any hot liquids around in the cabin is an invitation to disaster

Meanwhile not only are electric vehicles just as

silent on the inside as on the outside

they have no engines which means no irritating vibrations

you can do your work or catch 40 winks in blissful silence

For more infomation >> Drive Electric! It's a no brainer : #2 Silence - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

Rosa De Saron - Without You[ Playback] - Duration: 3:38.

All my life, all my history

Just made sense when I met you

Your eyes, your face

Just take me beyond what I thought

If I sometimes hide on you I find myself

I can't even pretend

I need to say: I miss you

There's no way to explain

It was without you that I understood

That is not easy to live without you

My broken heart says that I can not

I can not live never more without you

Without you...

All my life, all my history

Just made some sense when I met you

Your eyes, oh, your holy face

Just take me beyond what I thought

If I sometimes hide on you I find myself

I can't even pretend

I need to say: I miss you

There's no way to explain

It was without you that I understood

That is not easy to live without you

My broken heart says that I can not

I can not live never more without you

Without you..

Never without you

Without you Without you

I am nothing without you..

Without you

For more infomation >> Rosa De Saron - Without You[ Playback] - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

Get to know ME Tag | August 2018 - Duration: 4:49.

what's up KSwagGang today I'm gonna

do a get to know me tag I'm gonna let

you guys more and some me into my life

well let's get spotted okay wait a

minute I'm kind of thirsty first thing a

lot of people don't know my age and

usually everybody gets it wrong because

a lot of people think I'm younger than

what I actually am but showgirl is old

okay I am 20 fine yes I am

don't play with me so let's move on from

us anyway so I am a huge huge huge huge

huge dog lover and I want to have I want

to own three dogs I already have their

names I already know what dogs I wanna

own it's just a matter of time so one of

my favorite books is called his bright

light by Daniel Steele and I actually

got this tattoo from the book book is

about her son and pretty much you guys

should read it but he says he says this

quote in his song and so I got it

representing him my circle is extremely

small just like this like legit I'm very

picky with who I invest my time in I

have one best friend shoutout to you

that I am infinity in 1% single and yo

girl am looking I am NOT looking I don't

want a relationship I'm enjoying life

and I've been single for 8 years now so

you do the math and yeah I say to people

like in between but it's like mom loves

being with my family

I didn't absolutely adore being with my

family

another thing is that I love going to

the beach I the beach makes me feel like

I am out of this world I feel at peace I

feel I love the beach that guy attack

it's just like an unexplainable feeling

is a unexplainable or unexplainable

inexplainable unexplainable whatever

it's just a feeling that I can't explain

I love tattoos I have I have about 1 2 3

4 yeah have about 4 tattoos but I'm you

guys are gonna see I'm gonna get a lot

more I think it's a beautiful way of

telling your story in an artistic form

and oh my god I love it so much I don't

know like I just don't like I mean I

have nothing against people that are

bearskins

but I'm like I would I would rather see

some tattoos on you because I think that

that's your way of expressing your story

even if it's just one side to my

personality is very very silly yeah yes

I am

like I don't take life so seriously

because if in my opinion like if you

take life so seriously like what are you

gonna gain by that what are you gonna

gain however when I do need to be

serious I am serious

I hate hate hate hate hate hate with all

my heart and soul the cold I don't like

the cold

I don't even know how people like the

winter I've been living in the East

Coast my whole life and I fucking hate

it I'm not really picky when it comes to

music I love all types of music I love

opera I love jazz I love dancehall

reggae reggae and that's how the same

thing um Vegas own tempo bachata

merengue I start like I love every type

of music last but not least I will say

that I love love enough to listen to

people like I love listening to stories

um I just love to listen when a person

explains something to me or tells me a

story or whatever I'm I just sit there

like a little kid like if I'm watching a

movie like because I love it so much and

like I love hearing what people have

gone through and how they overcame their

situation if you guys want to get to

know me more please let me know don't

forget to Like comment and subscribe I

love you guys I have a great day

For more infomation >> Get to know ME Tag | August 2018 - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

HANSIE omschrijft zijn PERFECTE VROUW | Vluggertje - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> HANSIE omschrijft zijn PERFECTE VROUW | Vluggertje - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Горячие девушки любят фитнес! - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> Горячие девушки любят фитнес! - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Dio - Holy Diver Guitar Cover | Noelle dos Anjos - Duration: 5:05.

For more infomation >> Dio - Holy Diver Guitar Cover | Noelle dos Anjos - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

Chloë Grace Moretz & Desiree Akhavan chat about The Miseducation of Cameron Post [CC] - Duration: 6:03.

For more infomation >> Chloë Grace Moretz & Desiree Akhavan chat about The Miseducation of Cameron Post [CC] - Duration: 6:03.

-------------------------------------------

Очень красивые девушки занимаются фитнесом! - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> Очень красивые девушки занимаются фитнесом! - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Poppy - Time Is Up (feat. Diplo) - Duration: 3:32.

Poppy - Time Is Up (feat. Diplo)

For more infomation >> Poppy - Time Is Up (feat. Diplo) - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

Кто не работает тот уже не ест. Безработных лишают субсидий - Duration: 3:21.

For more infomation >> Кто не работает тот уже не ест. Безработных лишают субсидий - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

[Poor travel珠海] 新鮮現開即燒!¥8蚊超大隻珍寶蠔!¥38蚊一打細蠔!啖啖蠔肉啊!劉記蠔坊 Zhuhai Travel Vlog 2018 - Duration: 3:57.

For more infomation >> [Poor travel珠海] 新鮮現開即燒!¥8蚊超大隻珍寶蠔!¥38蚊一打細蠔!啖啖蠔肉啊!劉記蠔坊 Zhuhai Travel Vlog 2018 - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

Brazilian Slime Party - Duration: 5:06.

Hi guys. We are here with our friends.

Today, we will make cool slime.

Hi guys.

We are doing to do a big slime party with our friends.

It's going to be really fun.

We are an American family of 7, living, working and loving Brazil.

Welcome to the adventures of Our Brazilian Life.

To make slime, it is necessary to put glue in the container

And put in whatever you want. We will this stuff here.

But here, to really make slime, you need to add water and liquid soap.

You will add it little by little, but there are other ways that you can make slime.

But we will use this here.

But to do this, you add this here little by little to activate it.

Wait your turn Mateus. Wait your turn!

We are making slime and we are really having fun.

Look what happened to my fingers.

How did you do that?

Slime. What's in there?

So far, we've only done glue and the colors. We haven't done too much else.

Now, we will start...

One lid of this right here.

To this right here. Then you grab this and add it little by little

Add it right here and begin to mix.

Look! It's already starting.

My goodness. This is awesome!

Hi Guys. We made lots of slime and we really had fun

But we made a really dirty mess and we don't even know who is going to clean it up. We really had fun.

And we got really messy.

Thank you for watching our video and please make sure to subscribe.

Bye.

For more infomation >> Brazilian Slime Party - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

SPENDING TURKISH LIRA IN AFRICA (SOCIAL EXPERIMENT) With Subtitles! - Duration: 6:34.

One minute silence for those using earphones : )

Hello AE family and welcome to Ayo and Ebun Entertainment.

I am in the centre of Lagos, Nigeria. And I will be spending money in the market today.

But, I would not be spending the Nigerian naira. I would be spending the Turkish Lira.

Right now, I have 5 Turkish Lira with me.

I would be buying somethings in the market with the 5 Turkish Lira. And I would be seeing their reactions.

I cannot wait to see how they'll react and the shock on their faces.

Guys,let's see how it goes. Follow me!

Kindly SUBSCRIBE to Our Channel : )

How much is this?

It is 200 Naira.

How much is the pen?

(She speaks to the Owner) How much is one pen?

Let me take the biscuit.

The money is fake.

It is not fake.

Look at it. It is not fake.

Take it and give me my balance.

Give me my balance.

You don't want to give me my balance. Why don't you want to collect it?

Because it is fake.

It is not fake. This is...

It doesn't look like the money I am holding.

Do you know what money this is?

It is 5 Nigerian Naira.

No, it is not 5 Naira.

It is not 5 Naira.

Well done ma.

How much is this earring?

500 naira.

500 naira???

How about this one? How much is it?

-- That is a brooch. -- I know.

That is also 500 Naira.

Everything here is for 500 Naira each?

How much do you want it for? I can sell the brooch to you for 400 Naira.

That is the last price. 400 Naira.

Let me give you 300 Naira for the earrings.

-- For which one? -- For that earring.

And what else do you want to buy?

Just those earrings.

That is for 400 Naira.

Please give me my balance.

Ah Ah! What is this?

Money.

Henry, this girl has killed me. What type of money is this?

What country is this from?

Madam, give me my balance please.

I don't recognize this type of money.

Let me ask my boss.

You are a fool. I am asking you to tell me what country this money is from.

Please give me my balance.

I cannot recognize this type of money.

I am serious.

You said that the earrings is 400 Naira. And I gave you this money. Please, give me my balance.

Maybe you should go and change it at the Exchange Office.

Give it to the guys who work at the exchange office.

I swear. I do not recognize this money.

Henry, why can't you answer me? Why do you want to disgrace me?

You are a fool !

Please can you give me my balance?

I don't recognize this money. Ok, tell me what country this money is from?

Look at it.

It is from Turkey.

I have never seen Turkish money in my life.

It is from Turkey. So, please give me my balance.

Henry, go and change it at the Exchange office.

Please give me my balance and the earrings I want.

I don't know this money. I only collect Nigerian Naira.

All these colors are for 150 Naira per pair. Right?

Yes.

Let me take this pair of shoelaces.

Give me my balance.

What is this? We don't use this type of money here.

Please give me my balance.

We don't use this here.

-- What? You don't use this money here? -- Yes.

Why?

We only use Nigerian money.

-- You collect only Nigerian money here? -- Yes.

You do not collect foreign currencies here? But why?

Because we cannot spend it here.

Do you know where this money is from?

I know. But still, I cannot collect it because I can't spend it here. Neither can I give you your balance.To go up there to change it is a hassle for me. Except you go and change it at the exchange offices yourself.

The people that can collect this money are different. They are the ones that can change it.

So, you have to go and change it.

If I want to change it, is the exchange office far from here?

Yes.

Hmm... Yummy.

You have meat pie and chicken pie?

How much is your meat pie?

320 naira.

And how much is your chicken pie?

It is the same price.

Ok. Give us 2 meat pies.

Do you have change?

Yes.

-- How much is the total? -- 640 Naira.

How much?

Please give me my balance.

We do not use this money here.

-- What did you say? -- We do not use this in Nigeria.

You don't use this here? What do you mean?

We do not use it. This is not Nigerian money.

So, you people don't accept foreign currencies here?

-- No, we don't. -- But why?

Because it is not Nigerian money.

This is Nigeria. We do not use this.

-- So in Nigeria, you can't accept this? -- We don't use this money in eateries.

So, If I can't use this in an eatery, can I use it somewhere else?

Maybe you can use it somewhere else.

So, right now, you cannot collect this?

-- I cannot. -- And you cannot give me my balance?

I cannot.

So, I can't buy these meat pies anymore?

-- No, you can't. -- Hmm....ok then.

Welcome back friends. We hope you enjoyed this video.

So, let us know what you think about their reactions while seeing the 5 Turkish Lira.

Guys, don't forget to like this video, subscribe and share with all your friends.

We love you so much.

Greetings from the heart of Africa. Lagos, Nigeria.

Have a great week friends and peace out.

For more infomation >> SPENDING TURKISH LIRA IN AFRICA (SOCIAL EXPERIMENT) With Subtitles! - Duration: 6:34.

-------------------------------------------

Mandy Capristo | Yamaha Turntable Stories | Home Audio | Yamaha Music - Duration: 1:58.

When I start my day and I do my breakfast I love calm music

but it needs to be uplifting.

So I would say that my playlist is very mixed up.

I love being at home, I love the cosiness,

I love sitting on a sofa with my friends, with my family

and having the music on

and then I just want to relax.

I think music is like therapy.

It can bring you into the best mood,

it can also tear you down, so you have to always be careful

what you are listening to, especially if you are not in the best mood

but it can also lift you up and make your day so much better.

It's the base of everything in my life.

I'm always saying that in my heart I'm very old-school,

it really starts from my view of life

about traditions, about music and I think vinyl is something

that just fits into my whole life theme.

What I would say is a very good thing,

is having certain things from back in the day, like a turntable

but also being more in our time, being wireless all the time, it's so practical

and being able to listen to music wherever I am

at my home gives me pretty much a feeling of freedom.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét