Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Waching daily Aug 31 2018

We walked 10,000 steps every day for 30 days.

Find out what happened.

Hi, I'm Zena and I'm doing the 10,000

steps a day challenge because I want to

try and make my baseline activity for

the day a little more active.

My name is Fatima

I decided to do the 10,000 steps

challenge because I thought I wasn't walking enough

I'm Kim and I signed up to do the 10,000 steps a day

for the accountability

Hi, I'm Erica. I'm doing the 10,000 steps challenge

because I know I definitely don't walk enough

I'm hoping after 30 days that I'll see a

little bit more definition, I think that's always good

and I think it's really cool to be able to see those

kind of results from just walking

because I think people would think like

walking, not really a form of exercise

but there's old ladies out there getting it

with their steps in every day and

they seem pretty limber and fit

I'm hoping to lose a little weight because I

feel that I don't exercise enough and

that'll push me a little

I feel like I'm skinny fat

and I'd like to decrease my body fat percentage

I would love to feel

a little bit more mobile and less stiff

and also reduce stress

How many steps a day would you say you typically take?

I think I take average 3,000 to 4,000

I usually take between 3,000 and 5,000

steps a day and that's thanks to my dog

You know what's sad? I actually walk to work currently

You do?

I do! And I still only get like 5,000 steps a day

because I live very close to work

I usually take about probably 2,000 to

3,000 a day during the week

on the weekends it's different probably like

20,000 because I like to go on long hikes

Do you know why you're supposed to

take 10,000 steps a day or have you heard that before?

I've heard it but I don't know why.

Maybe it originates from the past because

I know back in the day they used to walk like six miles a day

I'll link this article below but apparently

the 10,000 steps myth came about in the 1960s

when a Japanese company started selling pedometers

which is a very good way of getting people to buy pedometers

setting an arbitrary number that's high and telling them that

they need to step that much every day

but studies later confirmed that people

who take 10,000 steps a day have lower

blood pressure, they have more stable

glucose levels and better moods – which I'm all about

You know, I get quite moody and I am looking

forward to seeing if that is going to add a noticeable lift to my day

Today marks Day 1 of 30

I am currently at 8,900 which is pretty good

I walked to work today which was

nice I've been telling myself to do this forever

So, it is almost nine o'clock and I just

brushed my teeth I have already put on pajamas

I'm like fully ready to wind down

and start getting ready for bed

and realize I only have nine thousand steps so...

gonna put pants on again

and go out there for another thousand

It is day seven how are we doing so far, Kim?

I think I'm not doing so well...

How many days did you successfully walk 10,000 steps?

Confidently, three days

I walked 10,000 steps three times

I have successfully completed seven for seven walking 10,000 steps

I walked 10,000 step for six days

I've actually been in a really great mood the last few days

I feel good I think knowing that I'm taking a lot of steps actually makes me feel great

For me I think it's a little bit too soon to tell if I feel any different

I'm excited for the next three weeks

I think it's been good so far

I'm getting a lot of audiobooks in

Okay, guys. Seven days done

stay tuned to see how the rest of it goes...

will we make it?

I'm getting ready to go do my walk it's

a little early but um it feels good

the morning feels good

I'm only 6,500 steps in

so I'm taking a post-work walk with my dog

she's really enjoying this challenge

It's like now finally 9 o'clock

and I still have 5,000 steps to go

this is probably the hardest day so far for this challenge

Steps challenge life hack

you can get about 5000 steps in 30 minutes...

on the jump rope!

We have completed week two

of the 10,000 steps a day challenge

Kim, how's it going?

I'm struggling!

How many days of the week

of the past week have you completed 10,000 steps

I would say five

That's really good!

It's good but it's a struggle!

This week I walked 10,000 steps for three days straight

I have miraculously hit 7 for 7

I think now I'm just on a streak

and I'm stubborn I'm like don't

want to break it but it does involve a

lot of like "Okay, 10 o'clock at night and

I still have 3000 to go."

Mmhmm.

Gotta get up and walk around the living room

I think I walk 10,000 steps

maybe once or twice only

This week wasn't good

So that is the end of Week 2

Let's see how we do for the last two, Kim!

It is a Saturday morning

It's been so lovely and lazy

I'm just watching MasterChef and Queer Eye

but lo and behold

it's almost 12 o'clock and I have 132 steps

Ahh!

Just getting home we have about four flights

of stairs to climb that should get me

maybe a hundred steps maybe two

and...

jackpot!

Okay, so we are in Week 3 and

I am still struggling!

I'm really behind

I think I'm the one who's got the lowest score

I feel like the step nazi

This one over here has like 12,000 or 13,000

I've taken up a new hobby

I now jump rope every morning for about five minutes

Nice!

This week to get my steps in

I actually have just been like having a dance party at home

By yourself?

By myself! Really cool...

You know, I tried this morning

to step in my shower while I was showering

Getting your steps in is not cool

it's like walking around your block

by yourself without a dog

or pacing around your friends

or like dancing in your living room by yourself

My biggest challenge is that

I don't find enough time during my day

I think just the nature of working a desk job it is

challenging by itself and also having

travelled for work recently

I don't know... I don't really know what the

benefits I'm feeling are

I don't know that I feel more fit

but I feel more mentally in a good place

Mmhmm I agree with that

I think I'm still snacking a lot more

Me too! Yeah, yeah.

Once I start walking I'm just feeling great

Yeah and I think mentally it's

become almost like a measure of success

for a good day like I made it 10,000 steps

I can go to bed, I'm happy

That's week three!

Stay tuned one more week left

let's do this

I am about 3,000 steps in at 6:00 p.m.

so I am about to go outside and go for a hike

The most annoying thing has happened

my headphones have gone on the fritz

I realized how much I rely on listening to things

to get through 10,000 steps a day

and now that it's not working I don't want to walk anywhere

I'm over it

So we've reached the end of our 30 day challenge

How'd you finish up here in the last week?

Disastrous

My last week was good

I made almost 20,000 steps

probably five days a week

My average for the month was 11,000 a day

Well I kind of stepped up 3,000 steps a day

I think my average is about 7,000

I think my average was about 8,000

That's probably twice as much as it was!

Prior to this, yeah

Yeah definitely

I think I gained weight on this challenge

Oh, I'm sure I did

and that kind of upset me and was probably

part of the reason I just blew it on the last day

I still lost a pound

I gained weight!

last day I still left it bound I gained

It must be from walking to

get snacks or because I traded my

workouts for long walks

instead I gained half a pound okay but I

did lose on my waist and I lost body fat

so maybe I gained muscle

I think my body fat was about the same

and I did lose an inch

What advice would you give to someone who wanted to attempt 10,00 steps a day?

I think if you have the time to do it

it'll be much easier

Get comfortable shoes

and be prepared to give up some social time

Also be mindful of your diet

because you will be snacking often

And get a good watch, something that can track your

steps accurately so you want to check it

every day and stay motivated

I think I was looking for more physical changes

throughout this challenge and that didn't happen

but I still really enjoyed it and I think I actually will

continue to try and be mindful about how

many steps I'm getting a day and try

hit closer to 10,000

I think it's a really interesting challenge to be more

mindful of how much you walk and also

what you put your time towards

Okay that marks the end of

our 10,000 steps a day challenge

If you enjoyed, go ahead and like this video

Comment below with anything else we should try for 30 days

and let us know if you have completed this challenge

For more infomation >> Is 10,000 Steps For 30 Days Worth It? We Find Out... - Duration: 11:28.

-------------------------------------------

Forgotten on Kronus II (Part 5) - Duration: 9:24.

Warp. Mountain of Oblivion. Time is not known

Gore, shut up!

Oh ... sorry.

Hey old, what are you stuck?

Let's go traitor.

Do not call me that, f**king renegade.

it Seems in warp he quite went crazy.

I'm crazy?

On the contrary, I think more clearly than you all.

You are traitors and thieves.

This thing,

this crown,

it belongs to me and only me.

F**k Your mother.

Gore, look over there.

The entrance to the inside of the mountain of Oblivion.

In His Name!

I must destroy the geek!

Gore don't be stupid.

The Space Marine Chaos feeds the warp and it's still full of satsiopat,

you can not cope with it.

Throw out the crown and it will all stop.

All right, come on.

Come on, Gore, throw it!

You can not kill me.

You will kill the future of your order.

Gore! So what are you waiting for?!

Throw it, destroy it!

Now... now...

Early to rejoice

I can change the history of your order,

make him venerated,

the Bloody ravens will become the Legion of the first founding,

I can resurrect the Emperor.

I'll make Dawn of War 3!

Do not listen to her,

the crown is lying!

It will be a donate, browser-based, mobile game

with cartoon graphics and curved models ...

For the Emperor!

For the Space Marines!

For Angelos!

Chaaaaaarge !!

Nooooo !!

Do not let go of your hand,

do not let go of your hand for the first Dawn of War.

Hang on Gore,

it's not over yet.

For more infomation >> Forgotten on Kronus II (Part 5) - Duration: 9:24.

-------------------------------------------

Law Of Attractions LOST Secret Is Emotional Intelligence (What Is It?) - Duration: 11:54.

For more infomation >> Law Of Attractions LOST Secret Is Emotional Intelligence (What Is It?) - Duration: 11:54.

-------------------------------------------

August 2018 Trailers That'll Get You Excited - Duration: 6:23.

Halloween is coming, and while the big horror releases have been teasing us for months,

August saw a wave of trailers for low-profile horror movies that haven't yet caught the

public eye.

From a psychotic RV to sadistic dance instructors to a haunted pizza parlor, fear is going to

come in all flavors this year.

Even if you aren't a horror fan, you'll find a lot of other types of films to get excited

about in the coming months, so here's a roundup of all the new movie trailers from August

that'll blow you away.

The Toybox

Combining the isolated desert setting of The Hills Have Eyes with the innate horror of

a family road trip, The Toybox is a movie that asks the all-important question: What

if your RV was evil?

"Everything in this camper's going to die."

Silly?

Sure.

But it's also the perfect horror villain.

What are you going to do run away from it?

It's a car.

It'll catch you.

And when you're alone in the desert with nobody around for miles, anything with wheels is

guaranteed to have the last laugh.

Denise Richards and Mischa Barton headline The Toybox, which revs into theaters on September

18th.

Await Further Instructions

There are disastrous family reunions, and then there's whatever's happening in the trailer

for Await Further Instructions, a sci-fi horror film about a family that wakes up to find

all their windows and doors blocked by a strange black shield.

Their only clue about what's going on is a sinister message on the TV telling them to

await further instructions.

From indie production label Dark Sky Films, the company behind recent genre films such

as Mohawk, It Stains the Sands Red, and the masterpiece Birdemic, Await Further Instructions

looks like that rare low-budget film that uses every last dollar to deliver a sleek,

stylish experience.

You can take a look when it hits theaters in early October.

Bad Times at the El Royale

August's stylish trailer for Bad Times at the El Royale does a great job of building

the excitement for what looks like one of the best movies of the year.

The trailer introduces the main characters and offers a few tantalizing glimpses of the

madness going down at the El Royale, a seedy hotel on the border of Nevada and California

where the fates of seven strangers will come to a head.

Writer and director Drew Goddard took on his first feature film in 2012 with Cabin in the

Woods, and this has the looks of yet another genre classic in the making.

Get ready for good times at the theater when Bad Times at the El Royale checks in on October

12th.

First Man

There's a lot of talent pouring into Universal's upcoming historical drama First Man.

Written by Josh Singer of Spotlight, directed by Damien Chazelle of La-La Land, and produced

by Steven Spielberg, First Man tells the riveting story of Apollo 11, the mission which saw

Neil Armstrong become the first man to set foot on the lunar surface.

Ryan Gosling steps into the space boots as Armstrong, leading an amazing cast that includes

Claire Foy and Corey Stoll.

The film will focus on the years leading up to the historic moon landing and how the mounting

pressure took a toll on Armstrong's family life.

Check it out when First Man lands in theaters on October 12th.

Air Strike

You'll get at least one chance to take a break from the all horror in late October with Air

Strike, a World War II action thriller starring Adrien Brody and Bruce Willis.

Based on the true story of the Japanese bombing of a Chinese town in 1941, Air Strike isn't

afraid to take that momentous historical tragedy and turn it into a CGI action fest.

"Sir, please allow us to go kick some ass"

So yeah, Air Strike doesn't look like it's on track to win any awards, but there are

probably enough explosions here to make for a fun time at the movies.

Look for it in theaters on October 26th

Suspiria

Out of all the horror movies hitting theaters this fall, who knew that the one about a ballet

school would look like one of the scariest?

And yet that seems to be the case with Suspiria, an upcoming horror thriller produced by Amazon

Studios.

This remake of the classic 1977 film takes place at a dance academy where a new student

begins to suspect that something sinister is going on behind the curtains.

Judging by the trailer, Suspiria is banking on a steep dive into psychological terror

and plenty of supernatural imagery to deliver the chills.

Take a look when it hits select theaters on October 26th.

A Private War

Based on a true story, A Private War chronicles the life of foreign correspondent Marie Colvin,

who spent most of her career covering armed conflicts around the world one of which ultimately

took her life.

Rosamund Pike stars as Colvin, with Jamie Dornan and Stanley Tucci co-starring.

Expect plenty of hard-hitting drama when A Private War hits theaters in limited release

on November 2nd, followed by a widespread release on November 16th.

Outlaw King

Most people probably know Robert the Bruce as the guy in the chainmail hoodie who betrayed

William Wallace in Braveheart, but there's a lot more to this Scottish hero than handsome

goatees and internal conflict.

Netflix's upcoming Outlaw King follows Robert on his bloody path from enemy of the crown

to King of Scots and his war against England for Scottish independence.

Chris Pine stars as Robert the Bruce, and by the looks of the trailer, Outlaw King will

favor historical accuracy over fictionalized drama.

Outlaw King will enjoy a limited theatrical release on November 9th before streaming on

Netflix.

Slice

No doubt about it 2018 is a serious year for serious horror movies, which is why a good

horror comedy like Slice is such a welcome change of pace.

This A24 production centers on a pizza place that also happens to be a gateway to hell,

and a werewolf that's picking off the delivery staff.

It's up to Astrid, played by Zazie Beetz, to track down the werewolf and stop the legions

of hell from taking over the town.

"Looks like I'm going on a wolf hunt tonight."

Slice is set to be released in Fall 2018.

Heretiks

Nuns are the perfect vehicle for horror.

With their suspicious black-and-white habits and their easy access to creepy church basements,

nuns and terror are the cinematic peanut butter and jelly.

You don't even have to try, and you still get a good sandwich.

And Heretiks is delivering the goods with a nun-based creepfest straight out of your

nightmares.

This movie has nuns in all the shadows, and shadows in every corner.

Is it a little convenient that Heretiks is coming out right alongside Warner Bros.' high-profile

chapel chiller The Nun?

Probably, but it still looks like it'll hit all the right notes for a fun, late-night

horror flick.

Heretiks still doesn't have a specific release date, so fingers crossed it doesn't...sneak

up on us.

Check it out sometime in 2018.

For more infomation >> August 2018 Trailers That'll Get You Excited - Duration: 6:23.

-------------------------------------------

Baby Learning Ducks in the Wild with Soothing Music for Babies - Duration: 4:04.

Baby Learning Ducks in the Wild with Soothing Music for Babies

For more infomation >> Baby Learning Ducks in the Wild with Soothing Music for Babies - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

Pyramid Page Border - Duration: 9:24.

Hello. Welcome back to my desk for another page border video,

and today I'm going to be doing this border here,

the yellow one. This is a row of pyramids and

those are the pyramids that I'll be doing in my bullet journal for the week.

These are the pens I'm going to be using.

First of all I'll be using two Mildliners,

and two metallic Gelly Roll pens

and one silver Pilot G-2.

I'll also be using this Twsbi Eco fountain pen and

I'm using deAtramentis document ink, black.

I'm going to start by doing the pyramids ...

...doing them freehand so they won't all be exactly the same.

Close enough.

I'll get back to you when I have all the pyramids done.

Okay. I've got my basic pyramid border there and even though I did it freehand

and some of the pyramids are wider than others, I think it looks pretty good.

So, next I'm going to fill in the pyramids with my two Mildliner pens.

I'm going to just alternate the two colors.

This color is much lighter than the other color. It sort of has a peachiness.

This one is more of gold - a bright gold.

So, I'll be doing that all the way around the page and will get back to you when I'm done.

So, that part of the design is done.

I don't know what colors these Mildliners are. If there's a color name it's probably in Japanese. But, nice pens!

And so, the next thing I'm going to do is put a little depth to it

by putting a line down one side of each pyramid, like this...

Using the silver for this.

The next thing I'm going to do is put a spiral in the center of each pyramid

using these two colors alternating, and these are

Gelly Roll pens. I do not know the color names but they come in the

metallic Gelly Roll set.

Consulting my original plan, I have gold in the lighter pyramids

and the reddish coppery color in the darker pyramids.

I'm just going to make a spiral design...

...and these are the darker pyramids.

Now, you might notice I made a mistake over here.

I put two dark pyramids right next to each other when I colored them in...

...but it hardly matters. This is just art. It's imperfect.

Sometimes I get it right. Usually I don't.

So, that was fast and easy.

And, next I'm going to put squiggly lines inside the pyramids on each side of the spirals.

I'm doing that with the G-2 silver.

Nothing has to be perfect, it just has to be done.

So, those are done and the next part will be outside the pyramids.

I'm going to put a gold series of dots on the left-hand side of each pyramid.

These Gelly Roll pens make such nice dots. They let go of a lot of ink. I really like them.

So, there's the dots, and the last part is to put three silver lines on the right-hand side of each pyramid using the g2 again.

Now, that is done. My three silver lines are in and my pyramid design is finished.

That's all I'm going to be doing for this week.

This is the week starting August 29th, 2018...

...and I guess I'm starting this week on a Wednesday.

That's fine. It doesn't really matter what day I start, just so that I have enough room here to record my activities for the week.

Thank you for watching and I'll see you in another video. Bye.

For more infomation >> Pyramid Page Border - Duration: 9:24.

-------------------------------------------

Gremory's Main Lab Solo + Guide - Duration: 11:07.

Doctor Gremory is the most annoying boss during the Closers Online update. Because all the attacks are 100% Super Armor Break. Besides I-Frame skill, all skills will be thwarted by her

But calm down! In this video will explain how we can survive, or not die a lot when entering this dungeon

But calm down! In this video will explain how we can survive, or not die a lot when entering this dungeon. Even though our equipment status is minimal

In opening you just stand in an area that is not targeted by the red circle

After that gremory will target the player with a red mark three times. Avoid it

In this movement Gremory will catch you, you can run away, or do Perfect Evade to thwart this attack

When a semicircular sign appears, Gremory will punch two blows. But if she hits, the third blow will be launched. Avoid before getting hit

When this movement appears, the Gremory will crash forward. When she start attacking, don't approach him, or you will be hit in a row before you get a thrust. Avoid going up or down, because the direction of the attack is far ahead

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét