Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Feb 1 2019

From what has been seen, not much is known about Bam Bam

much has been known about Matt, Noah and rhain but not much about Bam Bam,

A What arises the question that has been Bam Bam

remember that Bam Bam is one of the oldest children of the Brown family

by his way of behaving would be assumed to be the most adult

but it is not

matt is the more adult

even though for now there has not been much news about him

it is not supposed that there have not been some time ago

Bam Bam has a girlfriend named Alisson

with whom he already has some time dating her.

Bam Bam was involved in a controversy, a while ago

where it was said that he had bought a cash boat at a cost of about 55 thousand dollars

to a private seller

where he mentioned that he lived in that luxurious boat together with his girlfriend

to which he said that ship

he found it before being sold for scrap

where he has been renewing it since he rescued the scrap ship

where he mentioned that Billy helped him with

Bam Bam also told how was their relationship with Alyson

she is a former producer, or producer

they coincided with their departure from the program of the series

this was in the third season

where in the summer they met, they were still friends

where they had the idea of a boat

which Bam Bam said they rescued from scrap metal

and that she and he had great plans for renewal,

also mentioned that she knew that her soul would wake up and that she hoped to be with she the rest of her life

Apparently, at this time there is not much recent news from Bam Bam

but I will be waiting to inform you about recent information.

For more infomation >> QUÉ HA SIDO DE BAM BAM BROWN I QUÉ DICE DE SU NOVIA I ALASKA HOMBRES PRIMITIVOS 2019 - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

REACTING TO MY OLD VIDEOS! - Duration: 9:47.

BOOM! Hello guys and welcome to another video! Its ya boi Mark

and for this video we are gonna react to my old videos

I was supposed to do this before, when I hit 100 subscribers

Thank you to everyone who subscribed

If you haven't yet, hit subscribe.

It won't hurt you to subscribe, you won't lose anything

The videos we will be reacting to are from videos I made 6, 7 years ago,

Back when I was super skinny

and yeah, let's start!

This was the first ever video that I uploaded

I was inspired by MysteryGuitarMan

He is now a director,

You're amazing, sir.

And that's also why I wear shades

This videos are still live, I will link them in the description.

It's in my other account

Did you know everytime I upload

I go to my other account just to like the video I uploaded here

I'm so skinny

I just realized that this scene is disgusting.

Because I drank water from the floor

Then the smiley

This is the only thing I can think of as an end card

because end cards are not a thing before.

I remember shooting this

It was hard planning this because

You should move backwards so that when you edit the video

It would look like you're the one moving forwards while the rest is moving backwards.

That's my concept

I'm so thin before, right?

Look at me now

Next video is the Kartiv2 dance collab

This was my break before because Kartiv2 is a Youtuber that was recognized by Mystery Guitar Man

Then she made a video asking us to submit a dance collab entry

The thing I like about this video is that I got the part

I even have a solo part doing this

The whole entire frame, was me

Next video is My Clones

In the description it says happy clone, magician clone, backwards clone, and teleporting clone

My concept here is that there are 4 different versions of myself

One happy clone who is always happy,

One magician clone who is good at magic

I remember why I chose magician clone

because Criss Angel was famous during that time

Backwards clone because I made backwards fun

and teleporting clone

This was our neighborhood before in Baguio.

That's all

I edit well, right?

Only cut, and split

Let's recreate this when I go back

Karl are you watching?

because you were my cameraman then

Next video that we will be reacting to is My Life Without You

If I remember correctly this was inspired by Komikero,

If you don't know him, watch this

He made a video on emoting that made me make a video of my own

So this is what I made

The far away look

I miss my jaw line

Oh it's still there

I don't know my concept here I'm just walking around

So nothing changed, the house is still a mess

Actually just the room is the mess

That's why I shoot at this angle

Then after a year, I made a comeback

Backwards fun 2

We'll react to this in the next video.

For more infomation >> REACTING TO MY OLD VIDEOS! - Duration: 9:47.

-------------------------------------------

Imerge Pro 2.0 Overview - Duration: 1:34.

For more infomation >> Imerge Pro 2.0 Overview - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

Snow Foam Lance Test : Kit wash and glow Part #2 - Duration: 1:20.

hello, this is part 2 of videos from kit wash and glow

for effectivity with a foam lance

dilute ratio is 100ml

it's not helping at all

Thanks for watching

For more infomation >> Snow Foam Lance Test : Kit wash and glow Part #2 - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

(OMG!!!) DUMBEST TWEETS #02 - Duration: 4:33.

hello my action squad, my name is Thiagos action TV and welcome to my video

I have only one episode that I did reading slash reacting to dumb tweets I

didn't do it so because YouTube was reviewing my channel so now that review

is over now I can you know react to it and without worrying so badly this video

going to react dumb tweets yeah unfortunately we have them tweets but

it's fun though it's fun and our first Gumtree is is there a non

winter olympics non winter like non winter go to Brazil maybe we had

Olympics there it wasn't a winter time by Brazil is pretty hot you know in 2016

I guess my HIV results came back oh I don't know who Steve Jobs is if you see

there's Twitter for iPhone right there I'm pretty sure just joking around

because you know he spelled his name pretty good but he didn't capitalize his

last name but yeah good next Jamaica a country in Africa right what region

they're from I don't know South Africa

is Ebola a country if you make a country than yeah Ebola will be our country but

currently no there's no a country named Ebola so right there just play yourself

embarrass yourself on public by and yeah a few years ago I test that no tears

baby shampoo claim by rubbing into my haha there were tears a lot hashtag I'm

dumb it's look right there it's pretty good

that you'll realize that that's pretty dumb why are you dead right there the

other thing is how the f you have two hundred nine likes and thirty retweets I

mean it's funny so not judge on the likes pretty much

because it's funny such dumb good to have full drop shampoo on your eyes no

no one no one does that and next I took a blood test day and I

made a b-plus any tips so that I can't get an A next time oh my god wow you

guys know my jokes are pretty bad my comments are better than my jokes I

don't have any comments on this one neither joke so I'll just skip this one

it's really dumb betwee itself so the to itself can you know make you guys laugh

inside my stupid unfunny jokes next do ends have dead just found out

that my birthday is the same day as when I was born life is crazy haha

and there's two hearts right there no no you born one day like you born today by

your birthday is next week told you my jokes are really dumb so

right there that's way itself can explain the Dominus

the dummy yes thank you guys thank you so much for this

I appreciate you see guys and the next time I took a blood test

my fudge I don't know what's what's wrong with me today I can't even read

anymore Jamaica is a country in Iraq right okay I don't sit down after spy

I'm done not done I'm done I'm done bye I'm done is it ten minutes it's ten

minutes no it's 11 minutes oh no I went ten

minutes I don't care about eleven ten ten ten minutes it's good bye

For more infomation >> (OMG!!!) DUMBEST TWEETS #02 - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

FUNNIEST VIDEO ASIA #01 | SUPER FUNNY VIDEOS | FUNNY VINES 2019 #Bibilintix - Duration: 5:29.

For more infomation >> FUNNIEST VIDEO ASIA #01 | SUPER FUNNY VIDEOS | FUNNY VINES 2019 #Bibilintix - Duration: 5:29.

-------------------------------------------

1st February 2019 | Monthly Promise Service | Message by: Rev. Dr. S. Vijayaraj - Duration: 1:08:00.

For more infomation >> 1st February 2019 | Monthly Promise Service | Message by: Rev. Dr. S. Vijayaraj - Duration: 1:08:00.

-------------------------------------------

【MARETU×Kairiki bear / Hatsune Miku】- Inaiinai Izonshou/【かいりきベア・MARETU feat.初音ミク】- イナイイナイ依存症 - Duration: 3:29.

Love love love love love love love love

I'm a puppet in my own misery runtattatta.

All ways are blocked;

I can only crawl about pathetically.

I'm bound hand and foot within all these pains.

It's as if I've dissolved into my own hazy sensation,

scattered every which way.

Love love love love love love love love

governed by an ambiguous kind of justice runtattatta.

I can't escape from here, no matter what I do.

As if in a stream, it gushes out of me.

I'm bound hand and foot within my loneliness.

A hierarchy possessed by

its own broken sense of feeling.

"Wow, look at what's on her desk…"

Inside this dirty, stagnant birdcage of a classroom.

Break me… Break me… Break me… Please?

The union of crime and punishment.

Look!

Their voices,

their faces—everything is gone.

Oh dear,

as you can see, as you can see,

there's nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing here.

The voices I hate, the faces I hate—

everything is gone.

Oh dear,

just as I wished, just as I wished,

there's nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing here.

Better keep that impulse within my mind in check.

Truly a trifling matter.

Lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie

I'm steeped in lies runtattatta.

I can't believe, can't believe

in the promise you made at all.

I'm trapped within these gaping pains.

It's as if I've dissolved into my own laughable despair.

I'm a mess.

Lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie

I've turned into a misanthrope runtattatta.

They can't fight it, no matter what they do.

Just keep on, keep on disappearing!

I'm trapped within this gaping loneliness.

Bewitched by this surging power,

I have these options to choose from.

Keeping quiet, hiding myself. "Peek-a-boo…"

Lingering in the twilight, after class.

Love me… Love me… Love me… Please?

Crime and punishment, growing inflamed.

Look!

Your voice,

your face—everything is gone.

Oh dear,

it's like everything has gone mad

There's nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing here.

Your wishes, your feelings—

everything is gone.

Oh dear,

as you might have guessed, as you might have guessed,

there's nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing here.

Things are unstable inside my brain.

Rest assured, no harm is meant.

Look! Your dreams,

your name—everything is gone.

Oh dear,

it's like the surrounding

has become completely distorted. Looks like you've finally realized.

Your past and your future, too,

they're all gone.

Oh dear,

everything's gone,

as if crumbling down, as if crumbling down…?

Look!

Your memories,

your existence—everything is gone.

Oh dear,

you can't remember, you can't remember.

"But they're supposed to be right here," you thought.

Your everything, your entirety—

all gone.

Oh dear,

there has never been anything here

from the very start, from the very start.

Erasing the mind.

There is absolutely no trick or trap here.

For more infomation >> 【MARETU×Kairiki bear / Hatsune Miku】- Inaiinai Izonshou/【かいりきベア・MARETU feat.初音ミク】- イナイイナイ依存症 - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

I KNOW YOU DID IT! | Hitman 2 # 29 - Duration: 11:49.

Ri-Rico where the hell?

oh he's right there.

You know what pacify him, I don't care, I didn't do it ( Speaking random (Language)

#$%&$%*. Ianisin here and welcome back to Hitman 2.

Now we left off where we killed Hector Delgado with the letterbomb parcel, wild card, removed,

added or moved to the mission.

And this time we can only go to the mansion exits that are available and cannot get spotted

doing anything suspicious or illegal or we will fail the mission.

So let's go ahead and do it.

Alright we're back, it's been a little while, cause I wanted to take a break for a little

bit.

Like I've been saying every single time.

I been focused on Hitman and other stuff, cause I'm extremely in love with this game.

I don't know why I just like games like this.

But any let's do what we have been doing.

I don't know why, but I just wanna to shoot it.

Like I have been saying I'm a completionist, because I want to get everything I can done.

One shot, you got to be a complete expert if you can do that.

Alright don't get sighted, it's a hostile area, it's been like this for the past five

or six gameplays of this.

I remember that one time I got sighted by those guys.

Okay, go here, just in case if I get recorded, even tho I probably won't but, If I have to

go that way because it showed Rico Delgado's sports car.

And if I do have to exit that way, I'm going to have to subdue him.

Nothing to expect from an elusive target like this, not elusive target but, an escalation.

Alright man look to the left, thank you.

Hurry up.

gonna need this guy's disguise cause it's really hard to do without it.

Especially in a place like this.

K get the gun, I probably don't even need a gun in a place like this.

Just leave them here there's is no point of even moving them.

Okay that guy's suspicious, I was already suspected that.

Oh, look, I think the letter bomb par, no, I was about to say to myself the letterbomb

parcel has been moved.

I'm saying to myself if things have added or moved, we'll soon find out, It don't matter

if I'm recorded here, cause well, cause there's like cam recorders like a little system that

controls all the cameras is the room I need to go to.

So it wouldn't even matter if I get suspicious or not.

Or if they actually suspect me, alright so nobody needs to be aware of me.

So it's these two, just don't do anything suspicious whatever you do.

I don't want anybody tattle taling saying ( Did you see what he just did ) Especially

you limping guy, yeah I won't mind you, You should mind your own business.

Alright throw that there, yeah interesting.

A what what whatpusy?

I find it weird how you are suspicious of me, this old man, he's like he's been kidnapped

to work here, cause he don't look like the other guy's.

( How am I going to bust out of here, I gotta do something fast )

you know what man I'm going to do you a favor, I'm just going to subdue you, sleep and soon

as you wake up you can make a run for it.

But it's going to be hard cause you got those panzys to deal with.

Might as well make your suffering...Subdued.

Go check it out.

( laughing ) that's a good thing to say your commander.

You know what i'm not gonna subdue him I'm going to let him be.

Yeah I'm a killer, What, why can I grab the, oh wait, subdue him.

I don't know why but it's not letting me grab it.

Like what kind of shit is that?

Oh god don't tell I have to freaking, don't tell me I have to freaking, no, if I have

to- What if I nah I'm not going to shoot it.

GRAB IT!

Hitman for god- SHI- (Laughing) Alright can I please do it this time?

finally jesus, what could I have done it the first time, I don't understand, it's like

the game glitches for some weird reason.

Or it's like you know Ian we're just gonna make it a little tougher on you, you might

have to grab some freaking tweezers or some pliers, grab on to them, and just get a good

grip on them and yeah you will be good.

Okay I gotta lure this guy in here, this is the hardest part right here is this guy.

alright you can keep one of the coins, hurry quick, okay go back up stairs, all you gotta

do is kill ah..Hector, the romantic lover of andrea Martinez.

not this guy he's not romantic he's just freaking crazy, and ugly as hell, I find it weird how

some picture frames, some of there eyes move on it's own look at them.

Don't you just find that weird?

I do.

Okay get out.

OHHHHH!

HURRY!

There we go, okay go back upstairs yeah Hector isn't going to be aware of me, nor is Rico.

I just find it weird how Rico wasn't really a target, he's probably going to go talk to

him right now.

AHHH!

(Responding to guard) Thank you.

You know what I want to here them talk.

I looks like they were about to get into something if you know what i'm saying?

Gotcha!

But wait, it's that like the only I gotta find a boat key or those are the only ones

I can go to, But the only way to do that I have to pacify Hector.

Or not Hector, Or I just did, I killed Hector but, I need the key from Rico to get to the

car.

I knew it had something to do with him.

but no my dumbass couldn't just.

DAMN.

Alright I got to figure out how to get the keys from him.

If I knew I would have to go to the sports car, I would have subdued him straight away.

or I would have just done something with him, K these guys are aware of me, Now I gotta

find Rico the unarmed, crazy drug cartel, maniac.

STUCK! come on where is he.

I know there is a boat over there but I don't know where it is, I know where it is I just

don't know where the key is.

Oh come on Hector, or not Hector, fu- Why do I keep saying Hector?

I was focused on Rico because he was a target back then, and the thing that's tough to deal

with is, I can't let the guy be suspicious of me.

That's the toughest part.

Rico! where the hell- oh he's right there.

You know what pacify him.

I don't care I didn't do it.

yeah %$#^%$# whatever the hell that means.

Get the sport- oh come on it's freaking locked, WOAH!

Rico.

Yeah I know Rico Delgado's on the ground, he'll be fine, he's tough enough to survive.

I don't know if I should do this but I'm going to do it anyway.

I'm a risk taker, I take chances ad I get away with them, sometimes.

Alright hurry up and get to the sports car, I can not let anybody be suspicious of me

this time.

Or at this point, hurry up, oh of course it's locked.

okay hurry up before that guy- Camera?

No camera.

Good.

Get in the sports car and let's get the hell outta here.

STUCK!

YES!

15 minutes, could have done a little better than that.

But, it was Rico Delgado that made it a little tougher, I didn't it on- no my second go,

but that was the game being a bitch.

So yeah it was really it was really the game not me myself.

Yeah three that was from Rico, but I will see y'all in the next mission for Marinello

motivation for the Ark society.

Ianisout!

For more infomation >> I KNOW YOU DID IT! | Hitman 2 # 29 - Duration: 11:49.

-------------------------------------------

TOP 10 TURKISH FOODS (Best Turkish Food) Turkish Food Tour in Istanbul - Duration: 7:33.

10 Traditional Turkish Foods You Must Try

If you're looking for beautiful scenery, incredible beaches, and a fascinating history

in the places that you visit, then you've definitely made the right decision in choosing

Turkey as your travel destination.

However an additional way to truly immerse yourself in the culture of the country is

to experiment with the typical local cuisines.

When you arrive, you'll soon find that Turkish food goes far beyond kebabs and incorporates

a mouth-watering blend of seasoned meats, fresh vegetables, mezes, and sweet pastries.

To assist you in selecting your dinner options from unfamiliar menus, I've compiled this

list of ten of the best traditional Turkish dishes you should try during your upcoming

trip to Turkey.

Turkish Delight Don't be fooled by the imitation versions

of Turkish Delight that you find in commercial stores internationally.

Even those who believe that they don't actually like Turkish Delight find themselves pleasantly

surprised when they visit Turkey for themselves and try the authentic versions.

Turkish Delight (or "Lokum" as it's known as locally) comes in a variety of flavours

– from chopped pistachio to fragrant rose.

Meze After a week or so in Turkey, you are certain

to stumble upon a meze at some point.

Quite simply, a meze is a small selection of dishes that may be served at the start

of a meal, or can make for a pleasant, light lunch.

This selection typically consists of hummus, yoghurts, and perhaps an assortment of other

such dips, warm fresh breads, kofte (meatball), dolmas (rice stuffed vine leaves) and eggplant

salad among other tasty local favorites.

This concept is great as it allows you to try a little

of everything.

Baklava, Arguably

the most

popular dessert in the country, baklava is a sticky, sweet filo pastry that consists

of several pastry layers, filled with chopped nuts and held neatly in place together with

syrup or honey.

Since the dish is so popular, you are certainly sure to have the opportunity to try it during

your trip and it is served up at most restaurants.

Kokoreç, Kokoreç is a flavourful dish that less adventurous

eaters may feel a little wary to experiment with at first.

However once they have experienced the mouthwatering taste and texture of this marinated meat dish,

they will no doubt be happy that they tried it.

Kokoreç is made with either lamb or goat intestines that are then wrapped around seasoned

offal.

It's actually technically a Turkish "street food" so you will find this dish around

a lot of bustling marketplaces in the town and city centres, The dish comes in a couple

of forms – You can enjoy Kokoreç as part of a sandwich, or as simply meat without bread

or garnishes on a plate.

Lentil Soup (Mercimek Corbasi), Simple yet delicious, Turkish lentil soup,

or "Mercimek Corbasi" as it is known locally is a blended puree of lentils and spices,

then garnished with cilantro and a squeezed lemon slice for added zing and flavour.

Served with hot pitas on the side, this dish is satisfying and filling while remaining

inexpensive.

You will note that it is widely available at most restaurants and eateries.

I would eat it all the time as a starter for my meals.

Kofte, As per its earlier mention, Kofte is a common

sight in meze platters and can be considered a staple part of the Turkish diet.

The dish consists of balls or patties of ground beef or lamb and can be found served in a

variety of ways – you can find them in delicious casseroles (that go by the name of izmir kofte),

eat them totally raw, or have them coated in egg and then fried (kadin budu) among many

other options.

The different variations of kofte available have different levels of spice, different

ingredient blends, and come in all sorts of shapes and sizes.

Vegetarian travelers who are intrigued about this dish can try mercimek koftesi.

Manti, A dish that could be seen as the Turkish answer

to ravioli, manti may bear a somewhat similar resemblance to the popular Italian meal however

it is completely different when it comes down to taste and texture.

These little dumplings are meat-based, contain either beef or lamb and are boiled or fried

and then served with yoghurt and a range of spices.

Lahmacun, A popular street food dish that is widely

available in Turkey, Lahmacun is a crispy flat bread that is usually topped with minced

meat, salad, and lemon juice for the taste (though variations are possible!).

If you're having a busy day sightseeing and you want to grab a quick yet delicious

snack, lahmacun is a great option.

Borek, Typically filled with meat, cheese, potato

or spinach, Borek is a stuffed pastry that is essentially Turkey's answer to the pie.

This hearty delicacy can be found at the majority of bakeries around the country though you

will also find dedicated borek shops where the quality is notably better.

The pastry also comes in several variations, for example: su borek (also known as 'water'

borek) is a very soft, wet pastry whereas sigara borek ("cigarette" pie) comes in

the form of a long, thin puff pastry.

This article details just a few of my favourite local dishes, however Turkey has an extremely

expansive food culture and there are many more flavourful traditional favourites.

I personally recommend experimenting with everything that you can.

Oh, and don't forget to wash it all down with a nice Turkish tea or coffee!

For more infomation >> TOP 10 TURKISH FOODS (Best Turkish Food) Turkish Food Tour in Istanbul - Duration: 7:33.

-------------------------------------------

TWENTY ONE PILOTS- HEATHENS (OFFICIAL INSTRUMENTAL) MADE BY ERN - Duration: 1:30.

(Music)

For more infomation >> TWENTY ONE PILOTS- HEATHENS (OFFICIAL INSTRUMENTAL) MADE BY ERN - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

[EN CC] T-Buster - EP12 - Take It To The Grave - Duration: 11:34.

"T-BUSTER" by Synergy Media Inc.

EP112 - Take It To The Grave

EP112 - Take It To The Grave DELIVERY MAN: Delivery.

ASSAULT: Captain. What's in it? Is it something for world domination?

GONG: Not at all!

GONG: Ta-da! It's a snowball. Limited edition. SUZI has always wanted this.

SIGNAL: Ooh~

GONG: It was really difficult to buy one of these.

SUZI: I want a shiny snowball for my birthday.

GONG: It's worth about 20 Buster Coins.

MEDIC: Captain's gone crazy.

SIGNAL: Captain's so romantic.

ASSAULT: Shame on you spending money for a toy instead of Buster Coins.

ASSAULT: You'd better throw it away.

ASSAULT: You throw me out?

GONG: SUZI will love this!

ASSAULT: Phew. Everyone's asleep.

SIGNAL: ASSAULT. Is that..?

ASSAULT: Hush! It was an accident. You did see it.

SIGNAL: I did. I saw you throwing it down.

ASSAULT: I was NOT throwing it down.

SIGNAL: I trust you, but I am not sure about others. Especially Captain.

ASSAULT: If you keep it secret, no one else will know about it.

SIGNAL: Ah~ I see. I have to keep it secret.

ASSAULT: OK. I will give you one Buster Coin.

SIGNAL: No sale. Double that.

ASSAULT: Two? OK. I will give you two.

ASSAULT: But remember. Now we are on the same boat.

SIGNAL: Don't worry. I will button them up.

GONG: The snowball is gone!

GONG: It was here! Did you guys see it?

MEDIC: Doubtful!

ASSAULT: Who could possibily take that kind of silly thing?

SIGNAL: Right. If somebody hid it, that guy must be ugly-looking.

(OS-MOM): DAEJANG. You are gonna be late.

GONG: Guys. Can you find the snowball until I come back?

ASSAULT: All right then,

GONG: Buster Coins. Now, can you do it?

SIGNAL: Please hug me.

MEDIC: Hehehehehehe.

SNIPER: Making every shot told.

HEAVY: Still hungry.

ASSAULT: Blazing up!

GONG: Please! Please find it for me!

SIGNAL: Poor Captain.

SNIPER: Shall we start the search right away?

ASSAULT: Sn.. Sniper. Let's take some time here.

ASSAULT: We need to prepare an operation first.

(OS-ASSAULT): MEDIC here.

(OS-ASSAULT): SNIPER here. HEAVY here.

MEDIC: What is this X mark for?

ASSAULT: That's where we stand right now. No need to search at all.

MEDIC: (cackle) Understood.

ASSAULT: SIGNAL and I will take the livingroom

ASSAULT: which will be the most difficult and largest search.

ASSAULT: Let's get going!

ASSAULT: Ooh. This tastes so good.

SNIPER: Did you search the area thoroughly?

ASSAULT: What do you take us for?

ASSAULT: The livingroom is clear.

SNIPER: That means there is only one place left. Captain's room.

ASSAULT: What are you talking about? There is an X mark on it.

SNIPER: You just marked it on your own.

SIGNAL: SNIPER. You look tired. Want some juice?

ASSAULT: He's right. Drink some juice and let's take time.

ASSAULT: It's gonna be refreshing.

SNIPER: The snowball could have been rolled into somewhere.

SNIPER: Let's search some dark corners.

ASSAULT: Oh, no. She must not find out.

MEDIC: Could it be present here?

ASSAULT: Nope. It's not here.

MEDIC: I am just looking. There's not much to do for me.

ASSAULT: I already checked this area.

SNIPER: Something's wrong here.

SNIPER: Step out for a second.

ASSAULT: No, no. It's not here.

(OS-SIGNAL): Hey! I see something there!

ASSAULT: Let's bury this before Captain comes back.

SIGNAL: How about there?

ASSAULT: I think it's perfect for the destruction of evidence.

ASSAULT: I will take care of it. Wait here.

SIGNAL: OK.

ASSAULT: SIGNAL. Keep this in mind. We take it to the grave.

SIGNAL: You can trust me.

(GONG-OS): Did you really search for it?

GONG: It doesn't make sense it's nowhere in the house. You saw it!

ASSAULT: Captain. Can't you just buy another one?

GONG: SUZI's birthday party starts soon!

SIGNAL: Really? Poor Captain.

GONG: No, I can't give up here. I must give the snowball to SUZI.

GONG: If anyone finds it, I will give 3 buster coins!

BUSTERS: Th..three coins?!

SIGNAL: Captain. I need to tell you something.

SIGNAL: It was ASSAULT who...

GONG: Follow me, everyone.

SNIPER: Captain. Why did you bring us here?

GONG: Because! My snowball is right there!

SNIPER: We are not strong enough to move those rocks.

SIGNAL: T-BEETLE would make it happen!

ASSAULT: No way. We cannot waste combining for a chore like this.

SIGNAL: We can do it!

GONG: What's the matter? Did you hide the snowball here or something?

ASSAULT: That... No. That's not true.

ASSAULT: Si...Signal.

ASSAULT: All right. Let's combine!

Buster Coin!

T-Beetle!

Pay-on!

SIGNAL: Let's do this!

MEDIC: That looks not easy.

SIGNAL: The rock is too big to drag out.

SNIPER: Let's smash it instead. SIGNAL!

SIGNAL: Got it.

BUSTER!

CRASH!

GONG: My snowball...

SIGNAL: We found it! Now you will give me three coins, Captain?

GONG: Wait. Isn't this ... yours, SIGNAL?

SNIPER/MEDIC/HEAVY: SIGNAL?

SIGNAL: Wa, wait! How come that is? It's not possible!

GONG: You! SIGNAL!

SIGNAL: No, I am innocent. I didn't do it. Please trust me!

(OS-SIGNAL): It was ASSAULT! Not me!

(OS-GONG): SIGNAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASSAULT: SIGNAL. Are you all right?

SIGNAL: Do I look all right?

ASSAULT: Hm. Anyway, a deal is a deal. Give me the two coins back.

SIGNAL: Why should I?

ASSAULT: Give me that!

SIGNAL: No!

ASSAULT: Then, give me at least one!

SIGNAL: No!

ASSAULT: You, traitor!

SIGNAL: You, crook!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét