Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 31 2019

Hi there!

Please enjoy!

Did you know that world Pizza Day is celebrated on February 9?

Today, there are many variations of pizza, both in filling and in shape.

The main components used to prepare the dough are flour, olive oil, yeast, water and salt.

The finished dough is rolled out in a thin layer and covered with a layer of tomato sauce.

Top unfolds filling.

In this capacity, use meat, seafood, mushrooms, vegetables, herbs, garlic, seasonings and a variety of cheeses.

In Italy exist a low so-called law of pizza.

This law States that this dish can only be considered a product of dough with a filling that was baked at a temperature of 450 degrees Celsius in a wood-fired oven.

Thanks for watching!

Bye!

For more infomation >> How To Turn Word "Pizza" Into a Cartoon | Drawing Lesson - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

[ Minecraft PE 1.10.0.3 APK 🎷 ] Cách tải mcpe phiên bản mới nhất cho điện thoại miễn phí - Kirven🎷 - Duration: 6:07.

For more infomation >> [ Minecraft PE 1.10.0.3 APK 🎷 ] Cách tải mcpe phiên bản mới nhất cho điện thoại miễn phí - Kirven🎷 - Duration: 6:07.

-------------------------------------------

Marvel Stars // Then and Now ( 2009, 2019 ) // Stars Story - Duration: 3:21.

If you want more, please SUBSCRIBE, Thank You...! help us to reach 500.000 subscribe

For more infomation >> Marvel Stars // Then and Now ( 2009, 2019 ) // Stars Story - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

Nico Collins - Burning House (Türkçe Çeviri) - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> Nico Collins - Burning House (Türkçe Çeviri) - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

bTaskee - Nhìn lại chặng đường một năm - Duration: 4:17.

Coming to today's Gala is my pleasure

because the purpose of this meeting is to show our gratitude

to bTaskee partners for their hard-working over the last year.

It is hard to express my feelings now

because there were more than 300 people coming to today's meeting.

And when I came inside, all I saw is the color of orange and this made me really happy.

They are all excellent partners who did their good work throughout the year.

After 3 years running bTaskee, I had lots of memories

and my biggest motivation was to see the result,

to clearly see that bTaskee could bring a stable job and a high salary for bTaskee partners.

On the very first days running this model,

our first partners just registered and worked for fun

but once there were more customers posting cleaning tasks on the system,

the partners became excited and shared with our company right away.

I was extremely surprised

that all partners did understand our difficulties and have always been there with us since the start.

I couldn't believe that there were some of them could earn up to 20 million VND in a month.

I thought that 16 million VND is the highest income that a partner could get,

but it has exceeded the limit of my imagination.

Our first Gala was in the last year

and since we have had lots of people becoming our partners, we decided to organize this meeting annually

in order to express our gratitude and give a chance for them to gather with each other.

We gave gifts to our partners to show our appreciation and also encourage them

to continue working hard in the upcoming year.

2019 will be the time for bTaskee to start growing.

And based on our plan, bTaskee will be available in at least 8 cities this June to bring the convenience to customers

and create jobs for workers.

Our further target for this year is to serve

more than 100.000 customers and to offer job opportunities for more than 10.000 workers.

And bTaskee aims to be present in big cities, especially those that have a high demand for house cleaning service.

I want to say thank you to Marketing Team and all members that supported to organize this meeting.

Thank you bTaskee Team for being so hard-working to make this meeting so successful.

And for our partners, thank you for being with bTaskee for the last year and also spending your time to be at this meeting.

I really hope that all bTaskee partners will continue being devoted with their work so that bTaskee can keep growing.

And once customers can trust our services, there will be more jobs for our partners.

For more infomation >> bTaskee - Nhìn lại chặng đường một năm - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

Rabbit eye Infection !! Kargosh ke ank ma chepar by Fresh and Healthy Life is Easy - Duration: 6:53.

hi youtube Adeel

with my rabbits

i have nice topic for you

For more infomation >> Rabbit eye Infection !! Kargosh ke ank ma chepar by Fresh and Healthy Life is Easy - Duration: 6:53.

-------------------------------------------

COLORS LEARN WITH PJ MASKS PLAY DOH CUPS LEARNING SHAPES AND NUMBERS VIDEOS FOR KIDS - Duration: 7:52.

learn one color

learn two color

learn three color

learn four color

learn five color

learn colors, red, green, black, white, blue with PJ Masks toys

Skip, skip, skip to my lou Skip, skip, skip to my lou

Skip, skip, skip to my lou Put on your Sunday, go to meetin'

And I'll take you by the hand If you will be my dancin' partner

We will dance to beat the band So join the promenade

And lead the big parade And if you don't get home at all

Your pa will understand Oh, choose partners, skip to

my lou Choose partners, skip to my lou

Choose partners, skip to my lou Skip

to my lou, my darlin' Flies in the buttermilk, shoo, shoo, shoo

Flies in the buttermilk, shoo, shoo, shoo Flies in the buttermilk, shoo, shoo, shoo

Skip to my lou, my darlin' I'll be glad to go with you

So prithee do not tarry But if I do, it's up to you

To let me dance with Harry Skip to my lou

(Charlie) Skip to my lou

(Johnny) Skip to my lou

Skip to my lou, my darlin' Skip to my lou

Skip to my lou Corner boy, buck and wing, corner girl

Ida booth by to the center and whirl Everybody dance

Lost my partner (Skip to my lou)

Lost my partner (Skip to my lou)

Lost my partner (Skip)

Skip

to my lou, my darlin' I'll find another one prettier than you

I'll find another one prettier than you I'll find another one prettier than you

Go to another party Oh, I'll fly away to a neighborin' state

I don't care what my friends say We'll dance and sing till broad daylight

I won't get home till Wednesday (Skip to my lou)

Thursday (Skip to my lou)

Friday (Skip to my lou)

Skip, skip, skip to

my lou Skip, skip, skip to my lou

Skip to my lou

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét