Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 30 2019

[XBOX SOUND]

I'm going for the Pink Diamond, dog. I need it, I need it!

Buy Xbox One, get NBA 2K19.

[XBOX SOUND]

For more infomation >> NBA 2K19 MyTEAM: Shaquille O'Neal 20th Anniversary Pack - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

"Возмездие". 5 серия - Duration: 48:42.

For more infomation >> "Возмездие". 5 серия - Duration: 48:42.

-------------------------------------------

Lazy Weekend | Couple VLOG - Duration: 10:49.

Let's make some babies.

**** this.

This reminds me of a Instagram story that we made one year ago.

It's so great when your Mum goes for vacations and we can stay at her flat.

Thank you auto-focus...

I think there is steam on the lense.

Nevermind. It's the auto-focus.

That's... not better.

So, we are at his Mum's place. She's not home... We should put this music "When Mum Is Not At Home"!

*imitates music*

We should better make a home party.

I am making a home party already. I am sitting in the bathtub.

I want to feel like a teenager again... throwing parties at my Mum's place.

Did you do this?

Yes. Once or twice.

Really?

Yeah.

How did she react?

Well... she doesn't know about it.

Now she will know!

Now it really looks like the Instagram story we made!

I am laying exactly the same way. I even have the same wine glass!

But we were listening to "Lykke Li".

One Year Ago

Meow, come here. Your Spotify doesn't work.

Well, that's your problem now.

I also want to listen to music!

So listen on your phone.

But I need Spotify for this. When you use my Spotify I don't have access to it myself!

This is why we should use "Apple Music" instead.

"Apple Music" sucks.

Tim Cook is going to **** you so hard.

(Evil Mastermind Plan - Cold Hand Attack)

Are you retarded?

**** you.

Stupid puppy.

Stay still! This will make a great thumbnail!

What are we going to eat?

*coughs* I don't know.

So, let's eat and then record something. Would you like us to record something?

You realise there is no point in asking them, right?

Stop it, it's unpleasant!

We could also do breakfast at home...

Are you done?

*coughs*

We have to cure you from the coughing.

This reminds me of the VLOG I made a year ago.

You look older though.

Can you believe he will turn 27 in one month...

No, wait! In one and a half week!

He will be twenty f*cking seven on the 7th of February!

You're so old!

We decided to stay this weekend at my Mum's place. The reason for that is that my Dad came to Berlin due to some health related issues and decided to stay at our place... and we felt like taking a break from him.

I can't find anything in this kitchen!

Where is everything!?

What for did you turn on the TV? You don't even understand what they are saying.

Find me some plates!

They're right there.

*laughs*

Look at these!

They don't even fit you!

But they keep my feet warm!

I really want to go on a ship tour.

Only if we both don't have sea sickness.

I'm sure I don't. I've got a strong stomach.

It has nothing to do with the stomach.

It's about your vegetable system.

Vegetable system???

I don't know how to pronounce it...

Let's ask Siri.

Hey Siri, can you translate something from German to English?

I can translate from German, but when it's been set as the main language.

На хуй.

I think I am spelling it wrong in German... this doesn't make sense.

I suck at typing...

So! It's called... "vegetative nervous system"! I am surprised.

Happy breakfast!

This is so pervert...

Alright, let's go out!

We tidy this place here and then go to our place, how about that?

Yes sir.

Yes sir.

I look so handsome from this angle!

I know I am terrible...

I am sometimes so narcissistic .

Narcissistic?

Yes. No... wait... I don't know how to pronounce it!

Hey Siri! How to spell narcissist?

Analysis. A - N - A - L....

Hey Siri! How to spell narcissist?

Narcissist. N - A - R - C - I - S - S - I - S - T.

Look at this.

No, sorry. I like this position. I will stay here.

Just give me the camera.

No, I will not give away this view!

I want to show everyone what Amazon does!

I was here the whole day and night. And yet, somehow it says that I signed a package at a different address.

It was probably signed by my Dad or Natsumi.

Yes, but that's the thing! It was a third person. Not me!

Look at this.

I can't move my head, sorry. This angle is perfect.

You're discharging the battery for nothing.

For nothing!? Look at me!

Сука. I'm going to upload this.

What am I supposed to see?

There is nothing.

Because you closed it!

That's not my fault. It's the narcissist inside me.

I'm just a poor boy - nobody loves me.

He's just a poor boy from a poor family!

Okay, **** this.

So here is the thing: one of Vitalii's friends happens to be visiting Berlin and we are about to meet him.

We found our friend from Moscow and we are going to eat now.

We finally arrived at the burger place. Hopefully it will be as delicious as this vegan promised it.

I do.

This burger place used to be a public WC. So... we are waiting now for burgers in a bathroom.

As I see everyone is already very excited.

Wow. A vegan eating meat.

Smells very nice...

But doesn't taste nice.

So, we just eat very delicious burgers! Did you like it?

So if Jakub is saying yes then they must be delicious.

It was great. We really recommend this place. And now... we are going home!

For more infomation >> Lazy Weekend | Couple VLOG - Duration: 10:49.

-------------------------------------------

Guerra na Síria - Documentário: O Terremoto de Aleppo - Duration: 1:30:32.

For more infomation >> Guerra na Síria - Documentário: O Terremoto de Aleppo - Duration: 1:30:32.

-------------------------------------------

Crazy Planes: Sky Arena (by GameNexa Studios PVT LTD) - Trailer Game Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 3:34.

Crazy Planes: Sky Arena (by GameNexa Studios PVT LTD) - Trailer Game Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ

For more infomation >> Crazy Planes: Sky Arena (by GameNexa Studios PVT LTD) - Trailer Game Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Trippie Redd x Tory Lanez Type Beat 2019 - "Night Sky" ft. Bryson Tiller | Trap Soul Beat (FREE) - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> Trippie Redd x Tory Lanez Type Beat 2019 - "Night Sky" ft. Bryson Tiller | Trap Soul Beat (FREE) - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

McJuggerNuggets // 60 Second Docs - Duration: 1:09.

My name is Jesse Ridgway, my YouTube channel is called McJuggerNuggets, and I'm 26 years old.

Jesse Ridgway is a writer, director, actor, YouTuber,

now publisher.

He has been doing YouTube videos for 12 years.

He does a lot of web series, dramatic narratives,

and he casts a lot of his friends and family members.

When it comes to the characters I played...

They're all a part of me. You know, there's parts of Isaac Kalder, there's parts of the Psycho Kid.

I think it's all shades of me. It's similar to;

You act every day of your life, and it has just become so common that

I don't think that people realize that

there is no "real self". It doesn't exist.

I love what I do because I've seen people at first hand react very passionately -

as passionately as I am about making it -

So like, in many ways; "Why do you do what you do?"

It's not even for me sometimes. More often than not, it's just for other people.

So just, kind of obligatory.

Almost like a father would be to a kid.

For more infomation >> McJuggerNuggets // 60 Second Docs - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

10 Choses à savoir sur l'œil humain|Nutrition Beauté Santé - Duration: 5:31.

For more infomation >> 10 Choses à savoir sur l'œil humain|Nutrition Beauté Santé - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

Pojďme Hrát GOOKA 2: Záhada Janatris |77| Vy jste mi nescházeli... {CZ} - Duration: 9:17.

For more infomation >> Pojďme Hrát GOOKA 2: Záhada Janatris |77| Vy jste mi nescházeli... {CZ} - Duration: 9:17.

-------------------------------------------

"¿Tiene tu hijo que tomar más azúcar en época de exámenes?". J.M. Mulet, científico - Duration: 6:00.

For more infomation >> "¿Tiene tu hijo que tomar más azúcar en época de exámenes?". J.M. Mulet, científico - Duration: 6:00.

-------------------------------------------

Los expertos afirman que la leche de soja puede producir cáncer| Noticias 24/7 - Duration: 7:25.

For more infomation >> Los expertos afirman que la leche de soja puede producir cáncer| Noticias 24/7 - Duration: 7:25.

-------------------------------------------

AUDI A3 1 (8L1) első spirálrugó csere [ÚTMUTATÓ AUTODOC] - Duration: 9:25.

For more infomation >> AUDI A3 1 (8L1) első spirálrugó csere [ÚTMUTATÓ AUTODOC] - Duration: 9:25.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Best 1.10.2 Mods For Minecraft - 2019 #2 - Duration: 33:30.

what's going on guys Dallas here and in today's video we're doing your video on

the top 10 best 1.10.2 mods for Minecraft 2019

coming up number Tallis is the co fh core mod it is a people it's a it's an

add-on some people say it's a mod it adds in a couple of extra items into the

game and in a couple like a couple 10 I believe about 20 I believe had some good

ones in there I didn't know about it I had it installed my mods and I'll try to

figure out where these blocks came from I couldn't figure it out

number 9 Alyssa's chance cubes they are a there are n mod that adds in chances

or punished what the name is chance cubes they can do anything to you in

Minecraft it can even create a flying island

somewhere up there in the sky that's a you can live on so this is what

you can't when you you can run around your world and you can find chance cubes

let's say you're running around this world you could actually find it find

chance cubes and we come up to them there's a tender the bad drop or a good

drop now you need to get lucky you need the chance you've scared to tell me

chances currently chances 0 so it's lucky or bad one so let's click hit it

come sail away and it's a boat so that was what the they could do pretty much

anything chance cubes are pretty much I'm mod that can doing things to look it

out of water there will be one more you got a creeper holding a hoe and a sword

with no arms and last one a book looks up means pretty much it's been updated

and then if you get nine normal chance cubes you I have silk touch pickaxe do

you pick them up and you get a giant chance here

a giant chance cube I hopefully it doesn't affect the track over there but

let's hope it breaks open fine Josh Kim has been oh no it's raining TT

and like that this island is pretty much toast that's what the giant chance gives

you now the haiku they I don't know how to pronounce this word the chance cube

microscope Eber it is well you can tell by that negative 100 chance it's going

to spin and it last time I did this it crash my computer so let's hope it

doesn't crash again we hope my and gets it open like 20 these have a once we

regret that because our whole tower walls go

okay luckily were an answer right luckily were and we were in survival so

pretty much that's what all that's a chance keymod ads in ads and ads and all

three of these and a couple other ones you can get anything from these like the

little one again that is a hole to the void which actually is a prank the giant

one

the giant one just put this in a bubble and the giant one just put us in a

bubble with zombie pigmen so yeah I could pretty much do anything could work

if you can be good for your world or backward roll and last but not least

these are the worst ones the chance to give hires they are just perfect for the

strike they are terrible for getting lewd out of for instance let's say they

dropped oh I stand corrected Jim I wanted to take one chamois table

so yeah it could pretty much destroy your world or add something into it like

that so that was chance cubes now number eight Arliss is backpack mods it adds in

pretty much like the muds name is backpacks you can have big backpacks or

little backpacks any color back passes they store your materials that you can

get I think there's one I can actually store your food they are really useful

for mining well what did Dan says that you are really

useful for mining so let's move on to next one that's pretty much it for this

backpack mutton let's go to next one number seven our list is block armors it

is a mod that adds in blocker it adds like every block in Minecraft is armor

what did it - cobblestone - even oak wood dis and sponges - jungle leaves

even glass you can pretty much make it you can even make carpet armor it adds

in every single block in Minecraft a armor they are really good see this one

here gives you flame resistance this one time control these command blocks are in

here actually and if you and also there are some other ones the sugar bike

leggings sugar brick leggings speedy and chocolate all these block all these

block members have special abilities for Oakwood chest plate has red groves for

sponge it has absorption glass invisibility dispensers Aero defense in

the in the TNT once it explodes the course the ice-chest plane actually the

whole ice army have to have it on frosty and slippery

then you got to gotta smelt if the show you know on slot like down here it will

melt it it's melted I mean and I believe the best one here is obsidian yep this

is the best armor is a Citian so let's say I want to make let's say okay this

hey make it so pretty much however you make normal armor is how you craft armor

I just had crafty tables in my in my inventory and this is pretty much how

you make the block over

and now let's put it on now since I've crafted the armor it's pretty weird it's

pretty funny how it just takes a crafting table and put you in this but

some of them have special abilities for this one if you press R it's a crafting

table see there's no crap table around then I just press R and I'm in a

crafting table and I can pretty much craft like if the armors about to break

I can crash into the piece pretty much like that so that was block Carver's now

we're to move on to our next one number six our list is modern warfare youtube

please do not let YouTube it's not that kind

now this mod adds an armor special kind of armor you can see that um

night-vision goggles it adds in weapons it adds in weapons like a scar and any

HK I think they even have I think they have every single gun in Minecraft I

think they even have yeah they even have every gun in Minecraft snipers animation

timing and munition saving uh grenades for the grenades it's pretty cool you

right-click it tells you in the far right hand corner how much time you have

to throw it and it explicitly enrolling carnate it's a little bit a hole like a

four-block hole in it the animations in this pack when this mod are really cool

so let's grab this and for it let's grab this m41 eh

let's see what kind of ammo nation does it take it take so 1024 m there we go

let's get a couple of those let's get one of these it takes a three hundred

you got 300 oh yes that's a 300

and if we get the gunner hand it is doesn't look like that cool when you

have in your pan like this but it's really cool when you go into your first

person so you right click to zoom in you press the magnet key to reload they al

your target is and fire and there goes the cow

there goes the chicken friends of you to hold it down

it acts like a real gun and they got the m8 let's load this one up and the sort

of zoom in let's fire it is a cool mod the animations are cool when you write

them up when you wrote the guns that the animation is cool we throw the weapons

on the floor it looks like a section of the floor of course you got the

Minecraft spinning like every block does so that's two of the guns and there are

several hundred guns in this pack including you can add scopes to your

units cups to your weapons you can add scopes to your weapons actually can add

anything you can add skins anything on your weapons if you have a sniper if you

have a sniper you can add one of those when those stands on it the armors

pretty cool too ago I got full SWAT armor on it gives me some good armor

bars it gives me some pretty good armor bars about just as good as iron but

better because it's water armor it has way more detail as you can see out in

the back my back of my hoodie I think it's what's called it's kind of out

because the pixels are out since water armor looks like there's some armors

like juggernaut that do you slow you down so pretty much if you guys want to

play like a Halo battle like battle royale fortnight halo Call of Duty pub G

or any kind of games like that in Minecraft you can really play with this

and it's actually pretty big realistic so that was the modern where we're at

war Fairmont now let's move into the next one the next step on our list is

railcraft it adds in a lot of trains and you were a lot of tracks it even adds in

a steam train so what the mod adds in is a couple extra stuff like Minecraft you

got you gotta have a steel crowbar you can make a train there's some steel

armor newer tracks I believe you got crank Firestone's new blocks a lot of

new blocks you got oars you can go down to my I'm

fine you know you type in tracks and you want to make tracks these are the tracks

that adds in and I only need this one I mean several you even got the tracks

that can launch you up the launchers they launch you straight up in the air

which is pretty fun now the mod is if you get there you go you you won't find

the trains here you have to go all the way over and go to miscellaneous you go

over here I go to transportation so the mod adds in a lot of more transportation

vehicles and a couple of good mining trains this one right here is called the

tumbler as you can see here it did this it created the track and dug a tunnel

straight through when you put down it is not a machine to be messed with

now when you right-click on the train you gotta put a head of the other front

of the train up there so it could drill now you put tracks in down here and the

fuel in and the fuel is coal coke don't get that mixed up a coca-cola the fuel

is you just put the fuel in right here you put the tracks in right here oh no

it's going yeah I don't want that digging straight there because I already

have the tracks laid out and it will end up right here so pretty much it digs it

doesn't put them up the blocks and it's inventory and it's a on slot you have to

go behind and pick it up now this is a train the train runs on the block cold

coke if any which is used to power the train now you put the train and idle to

run it currently it's full on pressure on steam so we're gonna put it in

running and we're gonna let it go forward and we're gonna stop it here now

it's gonna sit right here and right make your minecart sit with it is you grab

this little steel crowbar and you shift right click it and you click link

started and you break the link if you want starlett so start link create a

link so now those two are attached let's say you want to add a work cart to it

then you hold shift right click right click created this has I think about 100

carts on it my oil is not that happy with it and it pretty much creates

what it is create the train a full-on long train now there's other carts you

can make there's like about five others leave you got the cargo carts and you

got the redstone pumpkin gift cart with a belly put that on here and there's two

other trains now it's two other trains in the mod they pretty much are electric

trains they take nothing except for electricity and if you dance and if you

get the this one it takes no electricity and you just press run your want no come

back come back oh no we have an issue we have a runaway yeah I'm not that great

with these kind of train mods there we go

yeah these train mods are fun but you have to know what you're doing or else

something could go wrong so right now we got our crafting bring

our work crafting table we should put a couple cargo ones in it's a shift right

click that was a ship that was tab there we go created now let's do ever this one

created now we can add a pumpkin cart it's made out of wood so you don't worry

about racing iron on it created now it's out a gift cart and that requires your

crowbar let's add it one more cart and we got us a train so you can see we got

a little train pretty good for a long train now you might be wondering what

does this call trek layer now the track layer is pretty much how I built the

track so what do you do is you get your track you want putting your any kind of

track like a new leap you put the track in there and you put your stock now if

you break it Evie comes across like a track like this and there's no tracks

and you push it and you get the train to push it so it's

given that let's get in the cart and let's have the Train slowly push it you

can see it's pulling all the carts and we have the Train pull it push it and

it's putting on tracks pretty much what it's intended to do now stop the Train

real quick as you can see here it lays the tracks

hey you just put the front train you break it you get the train back and you

lose a couple tracks because they get placed down like she don't even lose

them so you can see we got a nice long train and let's go for a little train

ride so I'm gonna take the brakes off I mean we'll leave it at running and you

can see it takes water you wait for the fill-up it can go reverse forward let's

put in full speed it's a little harder to see that's why I wish I forgot to put

the train in the back it goes our aching if there is a mob and it's way I think

it yeah like this one it can hurt mobs or or anything like

anything in them away now as you can see here we have all it going it's using up

the water actually pretty fast and the way out of water you put a water bucket

here it adds it when the water gets to a certain point like like a thousand I

believe then it reput s-- the water that's already there back into its a

storage so let's see when it drops down to five thousand is it happening anytime

soon

I don't think it's gonna happen there you go

say it fills it up yeah the next day here and you can see we're going out a

little track I made there that was a test track down there yeah this is the

one I don't know what happened there but if you see right here how it has Dickies

Aggie tracks it goes straight across them now we're gonna go back and see you

have me because I have absolutely no idea what happened now let's stop the

train let's put it in park now let's see do we

have all of our coaches but you can also jump on the coaches and walk on them we

are missing three coaches I believe I've heard that the trains can blow up I

guess that's what happened to the pumpkin carts the pumpkin cart the

trick-or-treat I believe it is which made it do that last potion of

regeneration so I broke the connection with Dark Arts right here but it doesn't

destroy your track it just does like a halt when you think like trick-or-treat

now there's one more track trainer forgot the show it's a tank training you

put in water you need to put a filter in there so if your train needs water and

you're going on a long distance you have a full-on long track you wanting to

create and you have a huge line of trains all set up you just put the water

cart right behind here you twit like several of them and you can put a colt

you put a cargo cart and fill it up with coal and then put a long line of track

layers and just let it go you can ride in the back of it also so that was the

rail craft mod it's a pretty fun mod as you can see I'm going to be messing

around this model on the future now let's move on to our next mod the morph

mod it was a fun mod to mess around with you can go you can do pretty much

anything with it as long as you get them more for it so for instance I'm in

creative mode so you had to bind your keys but Mike my keys are different new

yorkese not entering the mark mod you can select any more including blocks

there's Boss Morse I don't know why the zombies in there

you get more than any mom so let's like them more let's do let's morph into it

chicken so let's enter morph let's click morph and as you can see

here I'm a little hands a little chicken now we have five I'm a chicken

you can play hide-and-go-seek with this anywhere in your world I think I can

even write it even act like a chicken so if I try to hop into a minecart

like let's do this I'm in a minecart now the fun part about this mod is this

month it is this one right here you can go down to block morphs and you can

select the hawk there's only a certain amount blocks you can choose so let's do

one that's around the grass block let's move into that and I'm a grass block if

we walk up into this block right here it a little you can tell that's a more you

don't want to be like Opie and kind like the best one in the world like if you

hide here someone that isn't that good at looking can actually not tell if we

hop over to the morphs we get hide a stone it's morphin to that the more

things actually cool too I believe the stone is the hardest to tell because I'm

gonna be using this in lock yeah like stone is the hardest to tell

you just have to get it lined up perfectly it doesn't line it perfectly

but you can pretty much use this as your advantage to hide from people or

anything you can do hide-and-seek with this or you just prank your friends or

do anything with it but they have to have the mod installed alright so our

next month 3 is lots of foods well lots of foods abs in is pre living

titles it adds it a lot new blocks with candy block a lot more food there's even

new free candy a strawberry a grape tomato you got sugar you can he's like

you got candy banana ice cream chocolate

doughnuts cakes and a la Mer cakes and a pacman now they got drinks you get

drenched green tea black tea white tea coffee hot cocoa I think yes sandwiches

and soups so that's why it lots of fluids adds and also you get different

effects from different foods this one for candy it gives you a random effect

for five seconds number two our list is super ORS what super orders add in is

these are ORS that you can go out and when you learn your world that is modded

hello new chunks there are going to be these at new ORS they're not gonna

replace vanilla or they're gonna they're gonna be a more added than normal ORS so

you get cold super coal super iron super gold super diamonds and super redstone

and lapis lazuli when you come over here we email a diamond it gives you when you

melt a cold coal or some coal you get cold coke coal for iron - Brian

you get six iron it for super ability at six gold for super diamonds you get five

dollars or eight for super redstone you get 89 cents

super lapis-lazuli you get 22 a pretty much adds it in and looks like our rides

here well perfect timing all right for

instance if you come over here at its ravine that we loaded it you would have

right here this right super or iron or on the surface and then get super coal a

lot super coal you staying at your normal call super iron super iron ore

and if you dig down I believe there is a lot more they look great super iron ore

we broke down that super gold and we're not even that far down super redstone

super lapis is doing a super cool and okay that was for the other mod yeah a

lot more this super or adds a lot more a lot more mods looks a lot more we found

a cave and it's covered in super or see so it helps with your survival series of

your survival world and all in else with it severely and I use it a

lot it's pretty if they're pretty cool odd now before we get the number one

please like it subscribe and now let me know that you guys like the content I

upload and I make now let's meet not any more of it - it keeps me motivated on it

since I've been doing it for about a year now almost 100 videos so I'll guess

for 5 seconds you'd like to subscribe and 5 4 3 2 1 already know I got our way

number one on our video is the replay mod it is a mod that replays it just

actually replay everything is replay it replays what you've seen now this is my

third attempt trying to record this so I'm not gonna be that it's gonna be

really short I have tried several times but I keep on hearing a hotkey and which

is also a hotkey on OBS to stop the recording so yay so if you go to replay

editor and you get to replay that you recently done you can trim it alright

alright but you know I need to trim its now if you got a replay viewer this is

the world we were just in when we did the super ores and lots of foods and

everything else in and this is it now this is replay mod and you WASD to

control myself spacebar to go up shift to go down scroll wheel on the mouse to

go faster not not your house not yours key that goes faster you so have you

scroll down this is how fast it goes baby scroll up it goes pretty fast now

this mod is pretty much a replay mod so my characters there right there whatever

my mic matter my minecraft remote minecraft loaded in that's what my way

this machina see it's not that laggy surprisingly I'm not running a beefy

computer at all and it's running pretty well see it pretty much takes every view

and I'll see you can't you can also cheat and find caves and stuff but if

you see here the what's it called the the replay mod isn't that like you see

here and get that textures and stuff on that on a trainer actually pretty smooth

see where these torches everything is pretty smooth using wsad

okay I must because I cannot take that speed now

press T to get out of this and you press this little plate button this you your

keys are if you want to change them or if they're not working then you probably

get another mod it's conflicting with them or in your key to apply conflicting

with them which conflicting means not working

hey my vocabulary so these blend right here that change them at you neck see

you close us down you press exit and an exit again go to

options controls go down here to the replay mod it's gonna say on top

like player a trail craft like that really much ain't gonna find it keys and

you can bind your keys I can't find any other kids that aren't linked to

different key it's really hard my keyboard it doesn't have that many keys

anymore so we got that you know we go back to put keyframes and stuff like

that let's okay so your so wherever you want

to start your recording I'll say Lenore Strom recording right there about six

minutes leave it at zero if you want to start a video six minutes at a time

keyframe that that wherever this is that's gonna start the recording off at

if you go back here it's not gonna start the recording I mean not the render it's

not gonna start the replay down here it's going to start where you have this

right here when you have that now wherever your camera is like this at

position keyframe that is where your camera is now exit out and now right

there is the camera now I got to be careful because whatever slight moment

movement I do it will do in the camera so let's say right here we want another

one so we so let's move over just a little ahead of time and you pressure

why you pressure key we have a listed for it mine's alt so give me a little

bit quicker going forward in the timeline flop faceting going backwards

so we press alt okay alt and then you click position and time and then let's

move down here well that's a little fast let's put it right here T and we're

gonna move for just a little bit more rice your key that is your hockey camera

thinking like that all right now we're gonna press exit

again and we're gonna go down this tunnel and we're gonna end it right up

okay we have to be careful if you want to go up and you re at SRI line do this

so you're here timing position and you got this I'm

actually little bit closer now we print there we go

bolts which around the key firm we just made so we're gonna go again and now if

we want to make one we're gonna go all the way up here and end it off up here

so if we press T again transition to keyframe now we press play to see what

we have created if you want the full effect

you just press FN and f1 now here's what I've created

real fast it's a little slow it's not that good because I'm only found like 20

seconds on it now we're gonna go down the tunnel pretty fast

the calais floating in the tunnel don't know why and now we're gonna go right

create right against the tracks and now we're going to go up in the air and that

is what's gonna render if you render it whatever you do it's got a render

different link to change it up and to get more like make it go faster and

slower you just drag them you drag these things

and you must dry whatever you own your time let me go faster and you move your

time length with your camera to move faster you move your camera top one is

camera because it's a circle bottom one is your time because it is a hourglass

remember that that is how everything works or you should go right time left

cam that's another way to remember it isn't that good but it's also another

way to remember it now it's gonna be like a 10-second long animation now we

press play

it should be like a 10 second is for being really fast that one too so it's

pretty fast there's me filling up the train then we're gonna fly down the

tracks don't worry about it not loading up some of the chunks like that just

happened like I got rid of the chunks don't worry about that it will render

now press X and click save ads if you want to save yours as you can see here I

test this is how you tell that we actually have something before this

video now this is what I created originally for the video this is the

original one that I created this is the this is the video B this is the original

video before the video got ended and I date save it that well this is what we

originally created it shows the timeline and the key word in our key words the

timeline and the camera position yeah we fly down the tunnel and we end at the

very end the tunnel and we turn left I I turn the camera left on accident because

I turn it left in the tunnel and we end it right here

so that's British what we did the thing that first of all is pretty good but you

have to press X to save it can you save as don't overwrite stuff I don't

recommend it it's terrible now to render it click this little flash

drive thingy render path your mp4 1280 720 and 22 frames per second mess with

your frames person your frame rate and your settings

I recommend 1280 720 if you know the VV computer don't don't do 1999 twenty by

ten eighty I believe it is don't do that IV dama be few computer or

unless you know your computer can handle it and you're willing to waste

only wait overnight for it to get done so that's my recommendation and another

thing is if you scroll down here you have the chance to do a green screen as

in if your kid the cameras going to like a green screen you can add a different

screen to it it's a lot more you can add a yaw pitch or roll let me it's a camera

turns and stuff or you can do 360 video and if you want to do a 360 video let me

know down below in the comments if you want a 360 on how to do a 360 video I

can show you guys how to do it's pretty fun

I don't really upload them to YouTube Ellie messing around with them on my

computer but that's what you do you press render output file you go to your

local disk so I'm gonna go to Dallas it's got a desktop and let's go into the

watch one should we go to not that one let's see which one we want to go to you

let's go into fold it to now we'll just save it here and next thing you're gonna

do is click render and renders the video I'm not gonna render out this video

because it'll take too much time I like appeared to do that so I'm gonna render

it overnight when I gotta Bend about two minutes when this is done so hope you

guys enjoyed feel like and subscribe if you did hopefully you don't record it

again because I actually put in key so hopefully it on the recording skins so

hope you guys enjoy video like it subscribe and let me know what Jomon

helped you and what you want to see next on his channel now see y'all next time

bye

For more infomation >> Top 10 Best 1.10.2 Mods For Minecraft - 2019 #2 - Duration: 33:30.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - Beautiful Life - Duration: 3:23.

This video includes lyrics on the screen

For more infomation >> Nightcore - Beautiful Life - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

Faded & Alone New @ HD DJ Soda Alan Walker - Duration: 9:40.

welcome to DJ SODA Alan Walker Subscribe ++

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét